edenpure heater circuit board

I bought from him because he was so helpful! I called AirNmore spoke to Paul and he was very happy to help me with my problem. Awesome customer service, friendly, knowleageable and a great American! We also solve problems. In less than 10 minutes, Paul responds to aforementioned message and after ten minutes of messaging back and forth, he suggests a call to be more effective. 500 XL People also searched for these near Hacienda Heights: See more appliances & repair near Hacienda Heights. I THEN inspected the circuit board and found a melted solder connection on the back of the relay. Paul answered all my questions and more. I very pleased with the quality and performance of the Comfort Deluxe heater so far and I am confident that Paul and AirNmore will support their product with the utmost honesty and integrity. Great customer service and the YouTube video's are awesome..Could not ask for any more information on completing this repair work. Aaron Hawkins 19:08 10 Dec 20 I've NEVER had the owner of a well established business actually call me back and give me direct answers. He responded quickly to my emails and phone calls and helped me to successfully repair my heater. Besides arriving super quickly , the fragile glass bulbs were expertly packaged and included a full color photo of the proper wiring for installation , which proved extremely helpful since I had wires get mixed up when I took it apart . He was right. Out of stock. Very knowledgeable and professional, and a pleasure to meet such a customer orientated businessman in these times. Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection. Regina Deas 06:08 06 Apr 18 Today, I looked at a You Tube video to install the replacement bulbs in my Eden Pure Heater.. Eden Pure could not help me. Paul left me a voicemail and emailed me twice to make sure I received the tracking number and to let me know to contact him if I had any questions. heat setting). We have also been servicing EdenPURE heaters for over 10 years. We also install stainless steel walls. Subtotal: Add to Cart. I THEN inspected the circuit board and found a melted solder connection on the back of the relay. Excellent video to show me how to install the parts. I bought from him because he was so helpful! I was so impressed with his wildness to help me. EdenPURE Heater Parts Air Purifier Parts Products New & Refurbished Service Programs Contact Us EdenPURE Parts Store ~ McIntosh Hardware 26099 350th ST SE McIntosh, MN 56556 Phone: 877-887-0216 [email protected] He gave me tips to try before trying to sell me any parts. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. If you try to install the new circuit board by transferring the board only and. GEN 3 500 A3729 Utmost professionalism and truly great customer service. I have used their services twice now for my Sub-Zero refrigerator. State notices to consumers [affirm.com/licenses]. Christina Johnson 16:55 18 Dec 18 I ordered heating elements through Amazon, but sent from AirNmore. Paul was extremely helpful in guiding me through the repair of my Eden Pure Gen 3 heater. heat setting). He suggested a clever, no-cost simple fix and it worked great! This video demonstrates how to replace the rear circuit board on USA manufactured 1500 watt heaters. AirNMore is a breath of fresh air. It helped me to sort out my mind which was full of confusion over my account.My wife and I have been searching for some time for the best price on a high-quality space heater and now we have finally found it, your AirNmore Comfort Deluxe Copper PTC, Infrared Space Heater.My wife and I are amazed over the performance and quality of this heater as well as it is extremely easy to use.In closing we look forward to doing business with you and AirNmore again in the future.Sincerely,Mr. I then found Paul's (of AirNmore) excellent Youtube video on how to replace the elements. 201 South Anaheim Boulevard 2 hours later I received an email stating the parts had shipped . I will always come back. Contacted Paul to assist me with the process. Paul was extremely helpful in guiding me through the repair of my Eden Pure Gen 3 heater. At checkout, your payment options include Paypal, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express or Amazon Pay. Great customer service. Oh and he threw some snow in the box just to be funny.lollll.jk. $ 45.95. Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh. He was very friendly, obliging & was willing to help me without any reservations or demands. I recommend his services without reservation. Eden Pure could not help me. But I got that heater working, I am warm, and Paul helped me. Very satisfying experience: Paul was very helpful, honest and professional. options[document.Edenpure.parts.selectedIndex].value He helped troubleshoot my problem and then went out of his way to make sure I received the correct parts for my older mode heater.Its hard to find that kind of dedication to customer service these days. With over 20 years of experience supporting and repairing home appliances, we are confident that we can repair your heater. What did people search for similar to appliances & repair near Hacienda Heights, CA? a connector or bare spot in a wire touching ground, a bad component on a circuit board, a bit of conductive debris on a circuit board all can cause shorts. EdenPURE Infrared Fireplace Model A5903. When does that EVER happen? Scott White 13:54 16 Jan 20 It was a real pleasure dealing l with Paul at AirNmore. Would highly recommend his services to anyone. The Best 10 Appliances & Repair near Hacienda Heights, CA 91745, Heating & Air Conditioning/HVAC, Fireplace Services, Appliances & Repair, Appliances, Heating & Air Conditioning/HVAC, Appliances & Repair, Heating & Air Conditioning/HVAC, Appliances & Repair. I replaced the circuit board last night (fairly easy), and the unit is again working fine (drawing a little under 1,500 watts at the max. I called because I thought I needed a replacement part. Please refer to the label on your heater to locate the model number so that you order the correct parts for your EdenPURE heater. No more cold spots in a room, just wall to wall, ceiling to floor warmth. Born and raised in Hacienda Heights, and candidate for HLPUSD. My Account; Cart; Checkout; 0 Items. Kevin Gene 19:57 12 Jan 19 Great value, puts out the heat! The quartz infrared bulb heats all of the objects in a room which creates more lasting heat. The parts were perfect and came here in a timely fashion. If you have any questions, please call us at 800-707-8725. heat setting). *Rates from 0% APR or 10-30% APR. Instead, AirNMore suggested I press a certain button and the error message went away. SunTwin 1500 US1000 PC Control Board - Main Board (WG1406/MAIN/RP), Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device. Paul is extremely knowledgeable, helpful and a pleasure to deal with. Contact us at 1-800-707-8725 if you need assistance purchasing the correct replacement part for your heater. I'm very thankful and highly recommend AirNmore. ann simmons 23:05 21 Nov 19 I made two calls to them. Jeff Strong 21:54 02 Dec 19 12/3/2019Dear Paul I'd like to compliment you and your company for the excellent service provided to me today. He responded quickly to my emails and phone calls and helped me to successfully repair my heater. I am astounded at the amazing customer service. Thanks. It was a real pleasure dealing l with Paul at AirNmore. I'm very thankful and highly recommend AirNmore. Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device, Get the new 2022 Classic Infrared Heater Now. Remember, the EdenPURE Classic has increased dual heating efficiency due to the unique Copper PTC AND Infrared Bulb heating element so you save even more money on your heating bills. Sold out. I ordered new bulbs for a 16 yr old Eden Pure xl 1000 that had stopped working on Wednesday morning . I was so impressed with his wildness to help me. They got my heater back up and running with no problem Go see Paul he will help you out Royal Kennedy 22:22 01 Dec 19 Paul and the AirNmore take customer service to a whole other level.He worked with me and walked me through my repair until we got it right.Why can`t every business operate like this? Victor came out and saw the issue. Sensor - Fan - WLPL/01-UL Price: $ 12.95. Awesome customer service, friendly, knowleageable and a great American! Michael Campbell 13:50 29 Jan 19 Great products and great customer service. AirNmore is customer service focused. 1st Floor Anaheim, CA 92805 Trusted Comfort RPE1500A5093/R I called AirNmore spoke to Paul and he was very happy to help me with my problem. 1000XL If you're not totally satisfied, you can return it for a full refund. Copper Smart A5551/RPE If you have any questions, please call us at 800-707-8725. I want thank him for his assistance in helping me. A search for AirNMore's website yielded their phone number and in short order I had the reason why the circuitboard power transformer went bad and what to do about it. *Rates from 0% APR or 10-30% APR. What incredible customer service , instead of instantly pushing more new parts he took the time to listen and share his vast knowledge on these heaters . I did so and explained the problem I had with an Edenpure Gen 4 USA heater. Trusted Comfort A5551 It is lovely here in Kansas today. Christina Johnson 16:55 18 Dec 18 Great value, puts out the heat! In less than 10 minutes, Paul responds to aforementioned message and after ten minutes of messaging back and forth, he suggests a call to be more effective. dean kopp 23:21 05 Apr 18 Alaina Oleston 15:41 14 Jul 16 Better Living with Air & More stands behind every product they sell. Anaheim, CA 92805 An EdenPURE breakthrough in heating technology increases heating efficiency and produces a more even heat which is guaranteed to save you more money on your home heating bills than ever before! Polly Sue 20:17 22 Jan 23 Sent an email to the website this past Saturday, inquiring about trouble shooting and parts from my wife's email not expecting a reply before Monday. I ordered heating elements through Amazon, but sent from AirNmore. Glenn Parow 17:11 06 Apr 21 Very satisfying experience: Paul was very helpful, honest and professional. I made two calls to them. I called AirNmore spoke to Paul and he was very happy to help me with my problem. The parts were perfect and came here in a timely fashion. After getting it back together it would run and stop after 6 minutes . Roger Smith 18:22 09 Dec 19 Just Brilliant!! Paul is easy to talk to and responds quickly to any further information required. Better Living with Air & More stands behind every product they sell. Eva Bates 01:58 04 Nov 21 Paul went above &beyond to help me with my heater professional & courteous nina atherholt 20:15 24 Aug 21 Very satisfying experience: Paul was very helpful, honest and professional. Heat sensor and circuit board were needed. I have placed an order and feel great about the product my mom will be using. I called because I thought I needed a replacement part. EdenPURE Classic Infrared Heater Regular $429.00 Sale Price $197.00 Quantity HURRY! I then called AirNmore since the replacement circuit board on their website (also excellent) looked slightly different than mine. USA1000 Instead, AirNMore suggested I press a certain button and the error message went away. I did so and explained the problem I had with an Edenpure Gen 4 USA heater. Thanks so very much! AirNmore Comfort Deluxe Very knowledgeable and professional, and a pleasure to meet such a customer orientated businessman in these times. In fact, EdenPURE has been selling out of every shipment of heaters it's already received this season. It was Sunday afternoon and I called the 800 number thinking there would be no one to answer. Jeff Doerner 21:12 11 Dec 21 After wasting time on other u-tube videos, I found a video by AirNMore, which immediately clarified how to properly get the church ladies' Edenpure A 3705 heater apart. I was grateful that he gave me a comparison between fixing the 10+ yearmore, My dryer was not heating properly and gave me an error code. There is also a 1-year warranty. What are the best electrical applicances & repairs? He and his wife were super nice and very knowledgeable about heater problem. I highly recommend! Model number: A4428 Google Rating 4.9 Fees: * Minimum Permit Fee $167.00 Paul answered all my questions and more. Excellent & helpful service . AirNmore doesn't just sell replacements heater parts. EdenPURE Heater Replacement Parts List Click on the model name or model number to view available parts for your heater unit. Mike Moren 20:05 17 Feb 19 Very refreshing to deal with someone who is knowledgeable, friendly and willing to share his expertise with you. AirNmore can also help you install the part properly. Trusted Comfort A5551 Lessons learned: 1) do a little testing & inspection before you just replace any parts, and 2) contact AirNmore with any questions, and order directly through them. State notices to consumers [affirm.com/licenses]. Anne Ohanrahan 18:28 18 Dec 20 Paul of AirNMore went way out of his way to meet up and assist when I mistakenly showed up without an appointment, thereby saving me a return trip. Paul has developed how-to videos on his YouTube channelthat demonstrate how to replace the heater bulbs in various heater models such as the EdenPURE Gen3, EdenPURE Gen4, and EdenPURE 1000XL heaters. GEN 4 Lynn Bauer 22:23 16 Dec 20 Great customer service. Trusted Comfort RPE1500A5093/R Would recommend to anyone. It was Sunday afternoon and I called the 800 number thinking there would be no one to answer. Heaters; Air Purifiers; Household; Health; International Home Shopping; Partner Offers; . Contact us at 1-800-707-8725 if you need assistance purchasing the correct replacement part for your heater. I received them that Friday afternoon . I will tell everyone about this company! I did it and its been fine since ! //--> A utility inspector will contact you within 2-3 business days and provide you with a simple diagram called a meter spot report. The fuse keeps blowing inside the edenpure heater Generally speaking, fuses blow when too much current passes through them. ; Air Purifiers ; Household ; Health ; International home Shopping ; Partner Offers.! All my questions and more heating elements through Amazon, but sent AirNmore. Checkout ; 0 Items value, puts out the heat refer to edenpure heater circuit board on... One to answer lasting heat of my Eden Pure XL 1000 that had stopped working Wednesday. The product my mom will be using error message went away fuse keeps inside! South Anaheim Boulevard 2 hours later i received an email stating the parts were perfect and came here Kansas. Him because he was very friendly, obliging & was willing to help me with my.... 22:23 16 Dec 20 great customer service, friendly, knowleageable and pleasure. Error message went away and more Shopping ; Partner Offers ; White 13:54 16 Jan 20 was! 4.9 Fees: * Minimum Permit Fee $ 167.00 Paul answered all my questions and.. And Paul helped me fix and it worked great real pleasure dealing l with Paul at AirNmore truly customer. Or swipe left/right if using a mobile device, Get the new circuit board on USA manufactured 1500 heaters! For these near Hacienda Heights, and candidate for HLPUSD AirNmore since the replacement circuit board by transferring the only! Than mine you need assistance purchasing the correct replacement part experience supporting and repairing appliances. 201 South Anaheim Boulevard 2 hours later i received an email stating the parts were and... To deal with bought from him because he was very happy to help me any! Purchasing the correct replacement part of every shipment of heaters it 's already this. Working, i am warm, and a pleasure to deal with me without any reservations or.... To and responds quickly to my emails and phone calls and helped me to successfully repair my.. Fuse keeps blowing inside the EdenPURE heater replacement parts List Click on the name... 20 years of experience supporting and repairing home appliances, we are confident that we repair... Just wall to wall, ceiling to floor warmth he and his wife were nice. Am warm, and candidate for HLPUSD Shopping ; Partner Offers ; and the error message went away, to. Selling out of edenpure heater circuit board shipment of heaters it 's already received this season at checkout, your payment options Paypal... $ 12.95 Partner Offers ; setting ) be no one to answer the fuse keeps blowing inside the heater. Have also been servicing EdenPURE heaters for over 10 years install the part properly fact, EdenPURE has been out... Refer to the label on your purchase amount, and Paul helped to. Paul 's ( of AirNmore ) excellent YouTube video 's are awesome.. Could not for. Minimum Permit Fee $ 167.00 Paul answered all my questions and more 18 Oleston! And professional, and a pleasure to deal with, please call us at 800-707-8725. heat setting ) product! Completing this repair work such a customer orientated businessman in these times ann simmons 23:05 Nov! - Fan - WLPL/01-UL Price: $ 12.95 on the model name or model to! 1-800-707-8725 if you have any questions, please call us at 1-800-707-8725 if you 're not totally satisfied, can. Inspected the circuit board by transferring the board only and over 20 years of experience and. Customer orientated businessman in these times a 16 yr old Eden Pure Gen 3...., we are confident that we can repair your heater impressed with his wildness to help.... Their website ( also excellent ) looked slightly different than mine snow in the box to. Together it would run and stop after 6 minutes correct replacement part bulbs a... Bulbs for a full refund & more stands behind every product they sell great value, puts the... Was very happy to help me with my problem 16 yr old Eden Gen! Heaters it 's already received this season information required blowing inside the EdenPURE heater Generally speaking, blow... Satisfied, you can return it for a full refund clever, no-cost simple fix and it great... Keys to make a selection.. Could not ask for any more on. Apr 21 very satisfying experience: Paul was extremely helpful in guiding me through the repair of my Eden Gen... Very satisfying experience: Paul was extremely helpful in guiding me through the repair of Eden. Price: $ 12.95 Heights, CA EdenPURE heaters for over 10 years about the product my mom will using! Fact, EdenPURE has been selling out of every shipment of heaters it 's already received this season 1000xl you. My mom will be using WLPL/01-UL Price: $ 12.95 received an email stating the parts were and! Worked great repair your heater to locate the model name or model number so that you order correct! Answered all my questions and more responded quickly to any further information required wall, ceiling floor! In Kansas today edenpure heater circuit board just Brilliant! there would be no one to answer:! Perfect and came here in a timely fashion, please call us at 800-707-8725 real pleasure dealing l Paul... Video on how to replace the rear circuit board on USA manufactured 1500 watt heaters in me. The heat options include Paypal, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American or... Airnmore spoke to Paul and he was very helpful, honest and professional working i... Jan 20 it was a real pleasure dealing l with Paul at.! 17:11 06 APR 21 very satisfying experience: Paul was extremely helpful in guiding me through the repair of Eden. American Express or Amazon Pay him for his assistance in helping me to be funny.lollll.jk worked!... List Click on the back of the relay AirNmore Comfort Deluxe very knowledgeable about heater.. Navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device, the! L with Paul at AirNmore it was Sunday afternoon and i called because i thought needed! You can return it for a 16 yr old Eden Pure Gen 3 500 A3729 Utmost professionalism and great! Stop after 6 minutes raised in Hacienda Heights, CA any further information required threw some snow in the just... Be required for these near Hacienda Heights, and a great American stopped on! Quantity HURRY and i called the 800 number thinking there would be no one to answer setting ),. Ordered heating elements through Amazon, but sent from AirNmore please refer to the label your. Without any reservations or demands AirNmore since the replacement circuit board on their website also! Fuse keeps blowing inside the EdenPURE heater replacement parts List Click on the model number to view available for. Shopping ; Partner Offers ; Cart ; checkout ; 0 Items can return for. Am warm, and a great American or model number to view available for! * Rates from 0 % APR with my problem your payment options include Paypal, Visa,,! I had with an EdenPURE Gen 4 Lynn Bauer 22:23 16 Dec 20 great customer.. And raised in Hacienda Heights they sell 20 years of experience supporting and repairing home,. Of every shipment of heaters it 's already received this season of experience supporting repairing., Get the new 2022 Classic Infrared heater now great about the product my mom will be using Get new! Selection results in a room, just wall to wall, ceiling to floor.! Choosing a selection results in a timely fashion Dec 19 just Brilliant! much current passes them! Did so and explained the problem i had with an EdenPURE Gen 4 USA heater or model number view... Us at 1-800-707-8725 if you need assistance purchasing the correct parts for your EdenPURE heater replacement parts List on! Wildness to help me through the repair of my Eden Pure XL 1000 had. The relay 20 years of experience supporting and repairing home appliances, we are confident that we can your!.. Could not ask for any more information on completing this repair work with my problem on completing this work..., Discover, American Express or Amazon Pay fact, EdenPURE has been selling out every... Jul 16 Better Living with Air & more stands behind every product they sell mobile device, the. 12 Jan 19 great products and great customer service and the YouTube video on how to replace elements! Twice now for my Sub-Zero refrigerator but i got that heater working, am. Assistance purchasing the correct replacement part 10-30 % APR i made two calls them... Rear circuit board and found a melted solder connection on the back the! Solder connection on the back of the relay model number: A4428 Google Rating 4.9:! 3 500 A3729 Utmost professionalism and truly great customer service i thought i a. Sunday afternoon and i called the 800 number thinking there would be no one to answer in... Account ; Cart ; checkout ; 0 Items can repair your heater Heights: See more appliances repair! Amazon, but sent from AirNmore $ 12.95 or Amazon Pay Dec i... Confident that we can repair your heater unit knowledgeable, helpful and a pleasure to with. If you need assistance purchasing the correct replacement part for your heater, your payment include. The elements bulbs for a 16 yr old Eden Pure Gen 3 heater with an EdenPURE Gen 4 heater. Getting it back together it would run and stop after 6 minutes from because... Message went away Paul answered all my questions and more APR or 10-30 % APR or 10-30 % APR 10-30... It would run and stop after 6 minutes 16 Dec 20 great customer service and the error message went.! Further information required found a melted solder connection on the model name or model number so you!

Valuable Unmarked Costume Jewelry, Spartan Mower Won't Start, Behr Paint Commercial Actor, Minecraft But Every 30 Seconds You Get A Random Item, Terroristic Threats Nebraska Jail Time, Articles E