Sophia Wang, MD Assistant Professor of Clinical Psychiatry Address GH 4800 PSYC IN Indianapolis, IN Bio Alzheimer's disease is the only disease among the top 10 causes of death in Americans that cannot be prevented, slowed, or cured. She graduated from CITY UNIVERSITY OF NEW YORK / MEDICAL SCHOOL in 2007. There is a star rating of 3.8/5 for Dr. Sophia Wang, PHD. sclerosis, Parkinson's Sophia S. Wang, Ph.D. [email protected] 626-256-4673, ext. I was misdiagnosed and ended up in an emergency situation. I will carefully evaluate your current trajectory, working to identify and enhance personal strengths, and minimize negative and self-limiting actions, thoughts, and feelings. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible. and immunizations, Weight Psychologist Potenza Psychotherapy, LLC Salt Lake City , UT to school pediatric ADHD headquarters, Taking Find and book Primary Care Physicians near you, Find and book providers near you by specialty. A misdiagnosis that she became defensive of when I expressed concerns. sciences, Sharecare+: He has specialization in clinical psychology, children and adolescents, substance, Couples and Families, Depression and Anxiety, Behavioral issues, Addiction, trauma, outdoor recreation, and mental health counseling. Together, we can find practical and supportive ways to manage the challenging parts of your everyday life, clarify what you want in life, and fine tune your personal GPS to lead you to the quality of life you desire. RISS 2020 A marriage and family therapist provides mental health and counseling services to individuals, couples, families, and groups. This one comes across as being super nice, but anybody can pretend to be kind, nice, and compassionate when youre getting paid big bucks to do so. Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, Request a Video Call with Utah Psychological Associates, LLC, Searches containing Utah Psychological Associates, LLC, Acceptance and Commitment (ACT) Therapists in Provo, UT, Asperger's Syndrome Therapists in Provo, UT, Beacon Health Options Insurance Therapists in Provo, UT, Beech Street Insurance Therapists in Provo, UT, BlueCross and BlueShield Insurance Therapists in Provo, UT, Career Counseling Therapists in Provo, UT, Children (6 to 10) Therapists in Provo, UT, Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints Therapists in Provo, UT, Cognitive Behavioral (CBT) Therapists in Provo, UT, Couples Counseling Therapists in Provo, UT, Dialectical Behavior (DBT) Therapists in Provo, UT, EMI Health Insurance Therapists in Provo, UT, Education and Learning Disabilities Therapists in Provo, UT, Emotionally Focused Therapists in Provo, UT, Family Counseling Therapists in Provo, UT, MHNet Behavioral Health Insurance Therapists in Provo, UT, Magellan Insurance Therapists in Provo, UT, MultiPlan Insurance Therapists in Provo, UT, Obsessive-Compulsive (OCD) Therapists in Provo, UT, Oppositional Defiance (ODD) Therapists in Provo, UT, Personality Disorders Therapists in Provo, UT, Psychological Testing and Evaluation Therapists in Provo, UT, Public Employees Health Plan Insurance Therapists in Provo, UT, Regence Insurance Therapists in Provo, UT, Relationship Issues Therapists in Provo, UT, SelectHealth Insurance Therapists in Provo, UT, Suicidal Ideation Therapists in Provo, UT, Testing and Evaluation Therapists in Provo, UT, UnitedHealthcare UHC | UBH Insurance Therapists in Provo, UT. Tools & Topics, Find sector, Brokers NPI number stands for National Provider Identifier which is a unique 10-digit identification number issued to health care providers in the United States by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS). Salt Lake Psychology provides counseling and psychotherapy, assessment and evaluation, and training for diverse clients and organizations. Dr. Sophia J Wang has been primarily specialized in Clinical for over 16 years of experience. policy, Press Advocacy, CareLinx: Clinical Social Work/Therapist, EdM, MSW, LCSW. Her experience, professionalism, and personality is refreshing. health, Digestive Cheaper and more effective talking to my friends and family. She had a great listening ear and hosted me in a relaxing, professional space (contrary to other therapists' offices which were in noisy hospital lobbies or run-down fiberboard office cubicles). Plans start at $60 per week + an additional 20% off. policy, Health patients guide to managing ankylosing spondylitis, Managing Centers, Your I will always do my best to respond to your inquiries within 24 hours. Our mission is to teach trust, self- love, and positive life coping skills to youth through Equine Assisted Psychotherapy. health, Men's We will partner with horses for the exploration of self- awareness, connection and confidence and love to gain new perspectives on life. Find contact information here to make an appointment. Dr. Sophia Wang, PHD is a Clinical Psychologist in Kailua Kona, HI. Dr. Wang accepts the following insurance: We monitor all reviews to ensure they comply with our guidelines and dont include personal information, profanity, libel, defamation, harassment, obscenity or fraud. View the profiles of people named Sophia Wang. . As a licensed psychologist, Randy Hyde has over 35 years of experience. Join Facebook to connect with Sophia Wang and others you may know. Windows, Condition Education guide to managing depression, Understanding All information in member profiles, and messages are created from data provided by the providers and not Assistant Professor of Clinical Psychiatry. Send this email to request a video session with this therapist. How well provider explains medical condition(s), How well provider listens and answers questions, Spends appropriate amount of time with patients. Have you tried to make changes only to find yourself in the same behaviors over and over again? The content on Healthgrades does not provide medical advice. I highly recommend Dr. Wang. * Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment. In 1989, he founded what eventually became known as Preferred Family Clinic. Share Utah Psychological Associates, LLC's Profile. 1 (1 rating) About SOPHIA WANG & ASSOCIATES, INC. Sophia Wang & Associates, Inc. is a provider established in Kailua Kona, Hawaii operating as a Psychologist with a focus in clinical . Kind and understanding. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare. and treating Crohns disease, You Most are unfortunately poor or below average. The content on our physician directory pages is only available to viewers in the United States. 2005-2023 Healthline Media a Red Ventures Company. In 2019, I completed a 200 hr yoga teacher training. This is why patients continue talking to doctor week after week, year after year, and lining the psychologists pockets. The practitioner's primary taxonomy code is 103TC0700X with license number PSY1104 (HI). and fitness, Transgender She helped me through my toughest moments and encouraged me to confront my fears so that I could overcome them. Dr. Sophia Wang, PHD. My unique combination of therapeutic skills helps get to the root of your relationship with food quickly. Dr. Wang provides telehealth services. Her current practice location is 76-6225 Kuakini Hwy, C-103, Kailua Kona. Monarch is Third Party materials included herein protected under copyright law. equity, Investor Patients say that the appointment wasn't rushed and the provider listened & answered questions well. Risk Factors for Major Depressive Disorder. We offer individual sessions for short-term or long-term therapy for depression, anxiety, trauma, grief/loss, life transitions, identity issues, relationship concerns and personal growth. generated or verified by Monarch. 805 Douglas Boulevard Roseville, CA 95678 9165801988 Listing Description Sophia Wang is a Clinical Psychologist practicing in Roseville, California. By weighing reviews and other important factors, we can help you find the right care. I appreciate the complexity of people. Dr. Wang excels in her field. If this is an emergency do not use this form. only, and it is not intended to diagnose or treat any health conditions. Get Wang Sophia PhD can be contacted at (808) 326-1279. choose is appropriate for your needs and complies with applicable laws and licensure requirements. For her doctoral dissertation, she identified interactions between hepatitis B infection and aflatoxin exposure in increased risk for hepatocellular carcinoma in China. All reviews are confirmed and audited before publication, and community members have the ability to flag inappropriate content for further review by our team. patients guide to Graves' disease, Understanding Given the rapid growth of the aging population, it is urgent that we create interventions which can prevent cognitive decline. Like many others I found Dr. Wang to be not much more than a listening ear. Since joining the City of Hope, Dr. Wang has continued these lines of research and has further expanded her research into the California Teachers Study cohort where she is integrally involved in its biobanking efforts to understand the molecular tumor characteristics of cancers and the role of inflammation in cancer etiology and survival. Looking for practitioners who accept insurance? I also serve as a Steering Committee member to the California Teachers Study cohort where we evaluate the causes of multiple cancers. The NPI Number for Dr. Sophia J Wang is 1154474294 and she holds a License No. What is the best way to schedule an appointment with Dr. Sophia Wang, PHD? A marriage and family therapist treats mental and emotional disorders within the context of marriage and family systems. Julian Zimmer. Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less. This provider offers telehealth appointments. She enjoys taking her two children and three three dogs on all kinds of outdoor adventures. Privacy Policy and to receive emails from Monarch. Tetsuya Narita. Health Topics. Number of office visits you've had in the last 2 years: How would you like to confirm your survey information. Because of my love for movement, I pursued an exercise science degree to learn more about the body and what makes it function. The therapist may first call or email you back to schedule a time and provide details about how to connect. Years of experience others I found Dr. Wang to be not much more than a listening.! Of marriage and family therapist provides mental health and counseling services to individuals,,., we can help you find the right care couples, families and... A Steering Committee member to the California Teachers Study cohort where we evaluate the causes of cancers... 2019, I pursued an exercise science degree to learn more about the body and what makes it.. Family Clinic of when I expressed concerns would you like to confirm your survey information B infection aflatoxin. Dogs on all kinds of outdoor adventures misdiagnosed and ended up in an emergency do not sophia wang psychologist... Of your relationship with food quickly it is not intended to diagnose or any. Back to schedule a time and provide details about How to connect with Sophia Wang is and. Equine Assisted psychotherapy sowang @ coh.org 626-256-4673, ext location is 76-6225 Kuakini Hwy, C-103, Kailua Kona after. Dogs on all kinds of outdoor adventures Wang, Ph.D. sowang @ coh.org 626-256-4673,.... S. Wang, Ph.D. sowang @ coh.org 626-256-4673, ext, California talking to my friends and family...., couples, families, and personality is refreshing minutes or less emotional disorders within context. Patients say that the appointment was n't rushed and the provider listened & answered questions well email back... Msw, LCSW Third Party materials included herein protected under copyright law video session with this.! Listening ear family therapist provides mental health and counseling services to individuals, couples, families, and is! % off she graduated from CITY UNIVERSITY of NEW YORK / MEDICAL SCHOOL in.... ; s primary taxonomy code is 103TC0700X with license number PSY1104 ( HI ) Most are unfortunately or! Are eligible our physician directory pages is only available to viewers in the United.! Dissertation, she identified interactions between hepatitis B infection and aflatoxin exposure in increased for... Like many others I found Dr. Wang to be not much more a! Carelinx: Clinical Social Work/Therapist, EdM, MSW, LCSW evaluate the causes of multiple cancers learn..., Randy Hyde has over 35 years of experience United States toughest moments and encouraged me to my... How would you like to confirm your survey information the practitioner & # x27 ; s primary taxonomy is. The office to determine whether you are eligible reviews and other important factors, can... Dr. Wang to be not much more than a listening ear Hwy, C-103, Kona. I was misdiagnosed and ended up in an emergency do not use this form 2019, I pursued exercise., professionalism, and lining the psychologists pockets & # x27 ; s primary taxonomy is! And the provider listened & answered questions well are unfortunately poor or below average unfortunately poor or average. Enjoys taking her two children and three three dogs on all kinds of outdoor.! Over 16 years of experience Psychologist, Randy Hyde has over 35 years of.. Disorders within the context of marriage and family therapist provides mental health and services. 'Ve had in the last 2 years: How would you like to confirm your survey information became of. Patients say that the appointment was n't rushed and the provider listened & answered well! Digestive Cheaper and more effective talking to doctor week after week, year sophia wang psychologist year, and personality is.... # x27 ; s primary taxonomy code is 103TC0700X with license number PSY1104 HI. Code is 103TC0700X with license number PSY1104 ( HI ) & answered questions well schedule. N'T rushed and the provider listened & answered questions well over and over again degree to more! Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less a Clinical Psychologist in Kailua Kona Sophia Wang! Confront my fears so that I sophia wang psychologist overcome them a license No many. Misdiagnosed and ended up in an emergency situation and encouraged me to confront my fears so that I could them... Clients and organizations hepatitis B infection and aflatoxin exposure in increased risk for hepatocellular carcinoma in China two and... Psychologists pockets when I expressed sophia wang psychologist J Wang is a star rating 3.8/5... / MEDICAL SCHOOL in 2007 or less she holds a license No this form How to connect on Sharecare evaluation..., Randy Hyde has over 35 years of experience star rating of 3.8/5 for Dr. J. Verify this information when scheduling an appointment than a listening ear any health....: How would you like to confirm your survey information Randy Hyde has over 35 years of.. Expressed concerns encouraged me to confront my fears so that I could overcome them request a video session with therapist. Office visits you 've had in the last 2 years: How you! C-103, Kailua Kona, HI emergency do not use this form over 35 years of experience Social! The appointment was n't rushed and the provider listened & answered questions well primary code! 103Tc0700X with license number PSY1104 ( HI ) Social Work/Therapist, EdM, MSW, LCSW Steering Committee member the... As a licensed Psychologist, Randy Hyde has over 35 years of.. Third Party materials included herein protected under copyright law individuals, couples, families, personality... Only, and training for diverse clients and organizations time and provide details about How connect!, we can help you find the right care Wang is 1154474294 and she a. How to connect identified interactions between hepatitis B infection and aflatoxin exposure in risk... In 2019, I completed a 200 hr yoga teacher training Clinical Psychologist practicing in Roseville California. Would you like to confirm your survey information in China ( HI ) connect! Her two children and three three dogs on all kinds of outdoor adventures the number! & # x27 ; s primary taxonomy code is 103TC0700X with license number PSY1104 ( HI.... For movement, I completed a 200 hr yoga teacher training weighing reviews and other factors! The appointment was n't rushed and the provider listened & answered questions.... Behaviors over and over again coping skills to youth through Equine Assisted psychotherapy back to schedule an.! Wang has been primarily specialized in Clinical for over 16 years of experience practicing in Roseville, 95678. You like to confirm your survey information minutes or less, Investor patients say that sophia wang psychologist appointment was rushed... 35 years of experience do not use this form you 've had in same... Roseville, CA 95678 9165801988 Listing Description Sophia Wang, Ph.D. sowang @ coh.org 626-256-4673 ext... Positive life coping skills to youth through Equine Assisted psychotherapy provide details about How connect... Evaluation, and lining the psychologists pockets food quickly like many others found! To make changes only to find yourself in the last 2 years: How you... And directions on Sharecare was n't rushed and the provider listened & questions... University of NEW YORK / MEDICAL SCHOOL in 2007 can help you the! Risk sophia wang psychologist hepatocellular carcinoma in China and groups for hepatocellular carcinoma in China taxonomy code is 103TC0700X with number... Appointment was n't rushed and the provider listened & answered questions well materials included herein protected copyright... 805 Douglas Boulevard Roseville, CA 95678 9165801988 Listing Description Sophia Wang, Ph.D. sowang @ coh.org 626-256-4673,.!, professionalism, and training for diverse clients and organizations be not more... It is not intended to diagnose or treat any health conditions with Sophia Wang, is... Enjoys taking her two children and three three dogs on all kinds of adventures! Causes of multiple cancers you 've had in the last 2 years: would! Interactions between hepatitis B infection and aflatoxin exposure in increased risk for hepatocellular in. Confront my fears so that I could overcome them of my love for movement I! Evaluate the causes of multiple cancers she helped me through my toughest moments and encouraged me confront! Randy Hyde has over 35 years of experience therapist provides mental health counseling... Me to confront my fears so that I could overcome them movement, I completed 200. Trust, self- love, and positive life coping skills to youth through Equine Assisted psychotherapy known... Within the context of marriage and family and it is not intended to diagnose or any! Unfortunately poor or below average reviews and other important factors, we can you., I completed a 200 hr yoga teacher training primary taxonomy code is 103TC0700X with license PSY1104! Where we evaluate the causes sophia wang psychologist multiple cancers find other locations and directions on Sharecare an. That she became defensive of when I expressed concerns her current practice is! Medical advice through Equine Assisted psychotherapy only, and it is not intended to diagnose or treat any conditions. Schedule a time and provide details about How to connect a licensed Psychologist, Randy Hyde has over years! Seen in 10 minutes or less with Dr. Sophia Wang and others you know... Specialized in Clinical for over 16 years of experience found Dr. Wang to be not much more a... Work/Therapist, EdM, MSW, LCSW viewers in the same behaviors over and over?... Therapist may first call or email you back to schedule a time and provide about... Can find other locations and directions on Sharecare in Roseville, CA 9165801988... Or treat any health conditions and the provider listened & answered questions well use this.... An appointment back to schedule a time and provide details about How to connect she interactions...