Cheyne Matheson, He was always moving way faster than you think because he was such a smooth skater. Nelson, Leo Schrieber, Joe Scane, ?? Download Games In Three Easy Steps. From the facilities, equipment, coaching, staff and the fans. GTHL U16. I enjoy playing beer league hockey in my spare time and have the privilege to skate with a lot of former flyer teammates, which adds a nice camaraderie. Alumni; News. NHL; KHL; SHL . We were both 16 year old rookies when we played against each other. Click on the download icon. They were pretty quick to toss the gloves and take care of business with their fists too. We alsohad David Storey, Aaron Langlois and Scott Emerson all of whom would nearly break the boards whenever they hit someone. I played for the Leamington Flyers for 4 years. Alex was one of the best hockey minds I seen in my 4 years of playing Jr. His creativity and his ability to handle the puck made him a threat every time he touched the puck. This was a great opportunity for me to further my career, especially finishing my time with Spitfires by winning the Memorial Cup. My favourite Flyers memory was definitely going on the cruises. Scott Emerson was a blast in the room my last year with the Flyers. Adult 19-59 $13.00. Hes one of the nicest guys Ive ever met but when it came to delivering bone jarring hits Brett was as solid as they come. The Lincolns scored three times in the opening frame and then chased Vipers netminder Ian Michelone when Luca Spagnola made it 4-0 . Not many players could keep up with him when he wanted to go for a boot up the ice with the puck. The 3 cruises to the Bahamas were definitely some of my favourite memories with the team. -3D 10:54:24. Wheatley native Cheyne Matheson joined the Flyers prior to the 2009-2010 season after playing the previous year with the Wheatley Sharks. 2009-10 Championship Season [ edit ] After a bit of a rebuilding year in 2008-09 to readjust after moving, the LaSalle Vipers showed themselves to be one of the top teams in the GOJHL during the first half of 2009-10. Alex played 228 Games, scored 112 Goals, had 125 Assists and 212 Penalty Minutes. Bill Burgess, coach and general manager of the local Intermediate Flyers, formed the Junior Flyers in 1954. Lets just say he was a big piece of sand paper on that ice, constantly finishing hits and doing what it took to better the team. Jake would finish his career with 272 Games Played, 16 Goals, 51 Assists, 67 Points and 493 PIMs all in a Flyers uniform. 2D 16:44:24. Cheyne would go on to play 3 seasons with the Flyers, being named an Assistant Captain in 2011-2012 and being named the teams Most Valuable Player twice during his career. 1. He was like a wrecking ball on ice. for one, hockey was made simple and effective. Other alumni include: 2000-2009 Alumni: Kyle Adrian, Brendan Anger, Ryan Baldwin, Brett Bellemore, Austen Brassard, Myles Doan, Gabe Gervais, Zack Kassian, Daniel Maggio, Evan Makaric, Kyle Makaric, Patrick Murphy, Dalton Prout, Elliot Rose, Evan Rutckyi, Jonathan Sciacca . Cheyne would finish his career with 150 Games Played, 59 Goals, 66 Assists, 125 Points and 132 PIMs all in a Flyers uniform before graduating and playing college hockey in New England. I cant say enough about Ron. Hebblewaite, Harry Hoch, Bruce Hodgson, Hal Hoover, ?? The LaSalle Vipers dropped their regular season finale in a 6-3 loss to the St. Marys Lincolns on Sunday night in LaSalle. Holtz, Carl Lachine, Woodie Lee, ?? Children 12 & under FREE when accompanied by a paying adult May 6, 2022. If you didnt have your head up around Brett, he made you pay. To this day, I dedicate much of my success as not only a hockey player but a human being to what i learned from Tony Piroski, Jamie McDermott and the Flyers coaching staff. Mark Davis (coach), Steve Price (coach), Mike Mazzella (a/coach), Paul Grealis (a/coach), Dave Wiper (a/coach), Rob Adams (trainer), Rod Brown (trainer), Jim Ciacelli (trainer) Robert Fox Jr. (trainer), Jerry Sleiman (trainer), Scott Holland (media/statistician), Kyle Andrian (goal), Stephen Bested (goal), Zachary Darowski (goal), Jonathan Jackson (goal), Michael Manley (goal), Mike Morisette (goal), J. J. Rocheleau (goal), Marc Tremblay (goal), Craig Adamson, Brett Babkirk, Kyle Bowman, Nick Butts, Anthony Camara, Evan Carrick, Ryan Crevatin, Burke DSousa, Adam Dunmore, Devon Foster,Trevor Grieve, Kerey Herrmann, Brett Hickey, Greg Holliskoe, Dylan Impens, Tyson Isaac, Steve Kruk, Patrick Lauzon, Eric Mayor, Adam Norman, Kurtis Ouellette, Matt Papineau, Matt Peumpel, Cale Peltier, Koddi Quick, Shawn Quigley, Tyler Quigley, Nick Rivait, Dave Roberts, Sean St. Louis, Blake Scott, Michael Sollazzo, Ryan Speers, Tanner Tomlinson, Adam Verbeem, Travis Winkworth, Barrie McDonald (GM), Greg Trojand (coach), Jordan Kniaziew (a/coach), Derek Bachynski (a/coach) (coach), Rob Adams (trainer), Jim Ciacelli (trainer) Robert Fox Jr. (trainer), Jerry Sleiman (trainer), Scott Holland (media/statistician),Kyle Andrian (goal), Jonathan Jackson (goal), Michael Manley (goal), Ryan Maloinowski (goal), Connor MacKinnon (goal), Marc Tremblay (goal), Craig Adamson, Brendan Anger, Brett Babkirk, Kyle Bowman, Nick Butts, Marco Canzoneri, Tyler Charamba, Brendon Coughlin, Ryan Crevatin, Tyler Crevatin, Craig Duiinck, Adam Dunmore, Brandon Finlay, Kyle Fiorini, Adam Hughes, Robert Ienna, Greg Koestler, Steve Kruk, Jeff Patrick Lobman, Cheyne Matheson, Jeff Mitchell, Kurtis Ouellette, Scott Prier, Koddi Quick, Shawn Quigley, Tyler Quigley, Tyler Raymond, John Ristovski, Shane Romualdi, Ryan St. Louis, Sean St. Louis, Dylan Solecki, Michael Sollazzo, Tony Spidalieri, Ryan Speers, Josh Tremblay, Spencer VanBuskkirk, Jonathan Woelk, Abe Fehr (Owner), Jake Fehr (Owner), Gary Langeman (Owner), Pete Anthony (GM), Kevin Hopper(a/GM) Tony Piroski (coach), Mark Epplett (a/coach), Lee Jones (a/coach), Eddie Wheeler (a/coach), Jamie McDermott (a/coach), Howard Hughes (staff), Ryan Sellon (staff), John Forbes (staff), Dr. Steve ONeil (Team Doctor), Dr. Lucas Szcepanik (Team Doctor) Colin Greeley(goal), Zakk Olvin (goal), Evan Accettura, Rio Anzolin, Brett Babkirk, Kyle Bowman, Marco Canzoneri, Tyler Charamba, Jimmy Ciacelli, Brett Clarke, Ryan Crevatin, Kevin Curridor, Jared Dennis, Burke DSouza, Austin Fontaine, Marshall Fritsch, Eric Leardi, Jeff Lobman, Quinton Loop, Cheyne Matheson, Austin Mattson, Eric Mayor, Nicholas Nicodemo, Matt Ogden, Jordan Passino, Kody Polin, Tyler Pope-Ferguson, Koddi Quick, Tyler Quigley, Chris Raffoul, Chris Scott, Alex Seguin, Dylan Solecki, Ron Soucie, Tony Spidalieri, Sean St.Louis, Anthony Stankiewicz, Spencer VanBuskirk, Aiden Wiebenga, Chris Workentin, Abe Fehr (Owner), Jake Fehr (Owner), Gary Langeman (Owner), Mike Sadler (GM), Kevin Hopper(a/GM) Tony Piroski (coach), Mark Epplett (a/coach), Lee Jones (a/coach), Jamie McDermott (a/coach), Howard Hughes (staff), Ryan Sellon (staff), John Forbes (staff), Dr. Steve ONeil (Team Doctor) Darrien Ekblad (goal), Colin Greeley(goal), Matt Mancina(goal) Mitchell Amante, Brett Babkirk, John Baker, Nick Beaune, Kyle Bowman, Cole Chevalier, Jared Dennis, Burke DSouza, Mark Fratarcangelli, J.P. Grineau, Colin Harris, Jacob Henrikson, Hayden Hodgson, Jake Hopfner, Adam Hughes, Brian Johnson, Brandon Lalonde, Brett Langlois, Eric Leardi, Joe Manchurek, Cheyne Matheson, Austin Mattson, Jacob McGhee Nicholas Nicodemo, Matt Ogden, Dakota Olvin, Tyler Quigley, Lucas Raffoul, Chris Scott, Alex Seguin, Ron Soucie, Tony Spidalieri, Abe Fehr (Owner), Jake Fehr (Owner), Mike Sadler(GM), Kevin Hopper(a/GM) Tony Piroski (coach), Mark Epplett (a/coach), Lee Jones (a/coach), Jamie McDermott (a/coach), Ron Soucie (a/coach), Brandon Robitaille(a/coach) Howard Hughes (staff), Ryan Sellon (staff), John Forbes (staff), Riley Jones (staff) Dr. Steve ONeil (Team Doctor), Dr. Lucas Szczepanik (Team Doctor), Austyn Roudebush (goal), Trevor Wheaton (goal), Quinten Adams, Cale Allen, Mitchell Amante, Blaine Bechard, Scott Bromley, James Brooks, Cole Chevalier, David Dalby, Kyle Dama, Jared Dennis, Alex Friesen, J.P. Grineau, Eric Henderson, Graham Kelsey, Brett Markham, Jacob McGhee, Colin Moore, Ryan Muzzin, Noah Nassif, Nathan Opblinger, Dallas Pereira, Nicklas Pleshakov, Zoren Popel, Kyle Quick, Daniel Robertson, Jordan Ryan, Anthony Salinitri, Tyler Scott, Chris Scott, Alex Seguin, Dylan Seguin, Eric Shaw, Kyle Shaw, Daniel Slipchuk, Tony Spidalieri, Abe Fehr (Owner), Jake Fehr (Owner), Mike Sadler(GM), Kevin Hopper(a/GM) Tony Piroski (coach), Anthony Iaquinta (a/coach), Lee Jones (a/coach), Jamie McDermott (a/coach), Ron Soucie (a/coach), Howard Hughes (staff), Ryan Sellon (staff), John Forbes (staff), Riley Jones (staff), Phil Loucks (staff), Dr. Steve ONeil (Team Doctor), Dr. Derek Anderson (Team Doctor), Michael Barrett (goal), Tyler Wall (goal), Cale Allen, Mitchell Amante, Travis Campbell, Mitchell Crevatin, Derek Elliot, Scott Emerson, Brendan Fehr, Evan Ferguson, Mark Gagnon, J.P. Grineau, Zach Guilbeault, Liam Hogan, Brayden Klemens, Aaron Langlois, Nichloas Mainella, Mark Manchurek, Brendan McGhee Jacob McGhee, Riley Meyerink, Colin Moore, Matthew Opblinger, Zak Parlette, Dallas Pereira, Cale Phibbs, Griffin Robinson, Luke Sanko, Tyler Scott, William Stadder, David Storey, Joe Urbanic, Michael Vieira, Thomas Virban, Max Viselli, Brett Vorshuk, Abe Fehr (Owner), Jake Fehr (Owner), Kevin Hopper(GM) Tony Piroski (coach), Anthony Iaquinta (a/coach), Lee Jones (a/coach), Jamie McDermott (a/coach), Ron Soucie (a/coach), Howard Hughes (staff), Ryan Sellon (staff), John Forbes (staff), Riley Jones (staff), Phil Loucks (staff), Dr. Steve ONeil (Team Doctor), Dr. Derek Anderson (Team Doctor), Michael Barrett (goal), Tyler Wall (goal), Cale Allen, Mitchell Amante, Travis Campbell, Mitchell Crevatin, Derek Elliot, Scott Emerson, Brendan Fehr, Evan Ferguson, Mark Gagnon, J.P. Grineau, Zach Guilbeault, Liam Hogan, Brayden Klemens, Aaron Langlois, Nichloas Mainella, Mark Manchurek, Brendan McGhee Jacob McGhee, Riley Meyerink, Colin Moore, Matthew Opblinger, Zak Parlette, Dallas Pereira, Cale Phibbs, Griffin Robinson, Luke Sanko, Tyler Scott, William Stadder, David Storey, Joe Urbanic, Michael Vieira, Thomas Virban, Max Viselli, Brett Vorshuk, Abe Fehr (Owner), Jake Fehr (Owner), Kevin Hopper(GM) Tony Piroski (coach), Matt Anthony (a/coach) Anthony Iaquinta (a/coach), Lee Jones (a/coach), Jake McGhee (a/coach), Ron Soucie (a/coach), Howard Hughes (staff), Brendan Jones (staff), Riley Jones (staff), Harold Konrad (staff) Scott Simpson (staff), Dr. Steve ONeil (Team Doctor), Dr. Derek Anderson (Team Doctor), Dr. Derrick Beleutz (Team Doctor) Noah Hedrick (goal), Connor Meyerink(goal), Tyler Ryan (goal), Blake Bain, Mitchell Crevatin, Stephane Crevier, Jaydon Fetter,Scott Florence, Mark Gagnon, Nick Gauvin, Zach Guilbeault, Liam Hogan, Parker Jacques, Adam Jeffery, Brayden Klemens, Nichloas Mainella, Dallas Maurovic, Kade McKibbin, Broden Meloche, Riley Meyerink, Connor Morrison, Zak Parlette, Cale Phibbs, Josh Pope-Ferguson, Griffin Robinson, Brett Smith, William Stadder, Sylvano Valente, Thomas Virban, Brett Vorshuk, Abe Fehr (Owner), Kevin Hopper(GM) Tony Piroski (coach), Matt Anthony (a/coach), Dylan Seguin (a/coach), Lee Jones (a/coach), Ron Soucie (a/coach), Garrett Fodor (staff), Howard Hughes (staff), Brendan Jones (staff), Mackie Jones (staff), Riley Jones (staff), Harold Konrad (staff) Scott Simpson (staff), Dr. Steve ONeil (Team Doctor), Dr. Derek Anderson (Team Doctor), Dr. Derrick Beleutz (Team Doctor) Noah Hedrick (goal), Connor Meyerink(goal), Dallas Anderson, Blake Bain, Preston Corp, Stephane Crevier, Rory DiNiro, Jaydon Fetter, Parker Jacques, Blake Johnson, Dalton Langlois, Kade McKibbin, Riley Meyerink, Jake Nimmo, Bryce OBrien, Colton OBrien, Josh Pope-Ferguson, Griffin Robinson, Maddux Rychel, Jack Sanko, Cody Schneider, Nathan Skulley, Kenny Styles, Levi Tetrault, Andrew Thoms, Sylvano Valente, Dylan Weston, Cam Crowder (Owner), David Halliwill (owner), Dan Jancevski (owner), Craig Mahon (owner), Jason Melo (owner), Justin Solcz (GM), Riley Jones (a/GM), Cam Crowder(coach), Matt Anthony (a/coach), Cam Sinclair (a/coach), Zack Percy (a/coach), Garrett Fodor (v/coach), Brendan Jones (staff), Harold Konrad (staff), Don Mouck (trainer) Scott Simpson (staff), Dr. Vern Stenlund (staff), Zach Borgiel(goal), Nick Chenard(goal), Chase Johnson (goal), Ryan Polidori (goal), Michael Andrews, Cameron Armstrong, Hunter Bailey, Blake Bain, Nicholas Beneteau, Matthew Boring, Dylan Bradley, Preston Corp, Kier Cumming, Josh Cyrenne, Alex Demers, Rory DiNiro, Jake Eaton, Ryan Gagnier, Adam Groat, Liam Hall, Parker Jacques, Adam Jeffery, Josh King, Brandon Kucera, Eric LaRue, Spencer Lecot, Kade McKibbin, Thomas Michaud, Jake Nimmo, Colton OBrien, Wyatt ONeil, Brad Postula, Brett Postula, Griffin Robinson, Maddux Rychel, Zach Taylor, Levi Tetrault, Johnny Ulicny, Dylan Weston, Cam Crowder (Owner), David Halliwill (owner), Dan Jancevski (owner), Craig Mahon (owner), Jason Melo (owner), Justin Solcz (GM), Matt Dumouchelle (a/GM), Cam Crowder(coach), Matt Anthony (a/coach), Mike James (a/coach) Cam Sinclair (a/coach), Garrett Fodor (v/coach), Brendan Jones (staff), Harold Konrad (staff), Don Mouck (trainer) Scott Simpson (staff), Dr. Vern Stenlund (staff), Bo Piroski(goal), Ryan Polidori (goal), Matthew Waite (goal), Cameron Armstrong, Nicholas Beneteau, Cameron Blanton, Anthony Chambers, Kale Couvillion, Josh Cyrenne, Phillip DeCresce, Conor Dembinski, Rory DiNiro, Lucas Fancy, Jaydon Fetter, Jacob Fields, Zachary Frescura, Jordan Gualtieri, Liam Hall, Adam Jeffery, Joey Johnson, Hayden Johnson, Asthon Jones, Jacob Kalandyk, Josh King, Spencer Lecot, Darby Lemieux, Josh Maine, Blake McConville, Nolan McKibbin, Kade McKibbin, Thomas Michaud, Dylan Montie, Wyatt ONeil, Gabe Piccolo, Kyle Quinn, Griffin Robinson, Maddux Rychel, Kobe Seguin, Nick Smith, Cam Symons, Koen Taves, Zach Taylor, Drayton Todoroff, Dylan Weston. Sarnia Blast. He was highly skilled and he had a very high hockey IQ. He also had a memorable 24 Game point streak during that season. He was extremely well rounded, possessing all the skilled attributes like speed, puck handling, shooting, passing and skating as well as intangible assets like hard work and leadership. GOJHL Top Prospects / Future Stars December 28 th or 29 th, 2021 (Waterloo, ON) GOJHL Showcase January 21 st - 23 rd, 2022 (Pelham, ON) Regular Season End Sunday, March 13 th, 2022. These are just two of the hilarious daily things that Ty would do to make everyone laugh. Junior Hockey team playing in the GOJHL! Wins over Chatham on Wednesday night and Komoka on Saturday night have set up a 'winner . We went on to win that game 2-1 in overtime. It was the best 4 years of my life so far. *Saturday May 14 Leamington @ Chatham 3:00 PM. The 2022-23 NHL Central . We were very effective at not only the shut down role but scoring goals as well Nicks intensity, leadership and hard work pushed Kyle and I to play as hard as we could at all times. He was an all around player, a great leader,and wasdefinitelysomeone you wanted on your team. Bill Burgess, coach and general manager of the local Intermediate Flyers, formed the Junior Flyers in 1954. by pfrehner. Looking for Roger Dault online? Children 10 & under when not accompanied by a paid adult $11.00. Jake went on to play 5 full seasons in a Flyers jersey. After my 3 years playing for the Leamington Flyers from 2009-2012, I attended school at New England College where I graduated with a degree in Kinesiology while playing 4 seasons with the NEC Pilgrims (NCAA Div 3), captaining the team for 3 years and being recognized as an all-american athlete in my Junior year. Baltzer, Arthur Whitey Bevan, Caesar Brndjar, M. Craven, Richard Gazzola, John Gillespie, Glen Gryp, Floyd Butch Harris, Don Hicks, ?? It was official we held a skills competition and Ron blew everyone out of the water. February 28, 2023. What made it even better was Langer would take on anyone who came at him after, and more than often he would beat them up too. Favourite memory as a Flyer:1 st year finished 5thin league , won league title , beat out Essex in finals . Theyre definitely two guys that could always bring a positive light to the room when things were a little quiet or if you just simply needed a good chuckle. Coulter, Ed Davis, John Ericson, ?? Goyeau, Buck Hanson, Terry Harris, Steve Lamphier, Nick Mahovlich, ?? Luke Sanko drove everybody crazy, he would draw at least 2-3 penalties per game. Post navigation. A lot of my best friends and memories came from my years playing with the Flyers. Brian Trenholm (coach), Marc Crevier (a/coach), Steve Price (a/coach), Matt St. Germain (a/coach),Rob Adams (trainer), Rod Brown (trainer), Rudy McIntyre (trainer/equipment), Dave Wallingford (equipment), Joe Wickham (trainer)Bill Nolin (physical conditioning trainer), Elliott Dunlop (educational co-ordinator), Scott Holland (media/statistician), James Blanchard (goal), Frank Dayus (goal), Kris Gabriele (goal), Jeric Agosta, Andy Anthony, Derek Bachynski, Billy Burns, Jesse Carter, Dan Dawson, Jeff Dudka, Nick Dzieduszycki, Heath Hendershot, Roy ( R. We were pretty fortunate to have that speed on the back end. Round 1 is against the Ayr Centennials. To me, Leamington is a hard-working blue collar town, where your success is earned and not simply given to you. J.) Conners, ?? Not only was it a single player that opened my eyes over the years, it was more the chemistry of these lines and all these teammates. Ron was a true Role model for me and the best Captain Ive ever had. Rob Kardas (director hockey operations), Greg Knox (director of player personnel), Brian Trenholm (coach), Marc Crevier (a/coach), Steve Price (a/coach), Matt St. Germain (a/coach),Rob Adams (trainer), Rod Brown (trainer), Rudy McIntyre (trainer/equipment), Jerry Sleiman (trainer), Dave Wallingford (equipment), Joe Wickham (trainer)Bill Nolin (physical conditioning trainer), Elliott Dunlop (educational co-ordinator), Scott Holland (media/statistician), Justin Martin (goal), Mitch Stevenson (goal), Eddie Wheeler (goal), Jeric Agosta, Derek Bachynski, Jason Baclig, Ken Blain, J. P. Brochu, Jason Dixon, David Dube, Nick Dzieduszycki, Kris Gabriele, Stephane Gervais, Brad Harris, Jordan Knaiziew, Graeme Lindsay, Ryan Mahrle, Tom Mannino, Joe Mollard, Marc Morin, Kyle ONeil, Matt Powell, Elgin Reid, Anthony Sciacca, Chris Simpson, Chad Slade, Matt Smith, Adam Spinarsky, Jeff Sylvester, Jason Towsley. My most memorable goal was probably getting the monkey off my back and scoring my first as a Flyer. 434 talking about this. Goaltender: Zach Borgiel - Leamington Flyers . The best player I played against in the GOJHL was probably Adam Arseneault. RONA. Hockey Operations),Peter Houghton (coach), Mark Bowman (a/coach), John Hoy (a/coach), Brian Trenholm (a/coach),Mark Wuerch (a/coach), Aaron Maroney (trainer), Rudy McIntyre (trainer/equipment), Joe Wickham (trainer), Scott Holland (media/statistician) Chad Davis (goal), Chad Finn (goal), Russ Lucier (goal) Dan Armstrong, Jason Baclig, Pete Barker, Chris Beer, Rob Broclawlic, Steve Brudzewski, Rob Buchanan, Joey Coules, Matt Coulter, Charles Cowan, Kyle Dietrich, Mike DiPierdominico, Kevin Emery, Peter Fantuz, Phil Fraser, Kyle Frescura, Joel Gardiner, Kurt Garza, Tom Grubb, Steve Hillman, Pat Jesue, Jordan Knaiziew, Tim Lantz, Justin Lawrenson, Matt Lewchuk, Scott Leygraff, Brent LHeureux, Matt McDonald, Guy Mulholland,Brian Nicklas, Paul Omstead, Rob Ouimette, Lonnie Parkin, Sal Peralta, Rob Rotundi, Chris Sherman, Steve Schentag, Dave Sternbauer, Brent Sylvestre, Josh Zavitz, Brent Zwolenski. His skill was unmatched. <br><br>I'm a University of Birmingham Alumni with a BA in English; my research area is 21st Century Literature and Cultural Studies. Yet the most important part of the whole organization are Owners Jake & Abe Fehr for they make playing for the Leamington Flyers an absolute Dream come true for a young hockey player. Find Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and TikTok profiles, images and more on IDCrawl - free people search website. Calling All Leamington Flyers Alumni! Lincs fall to the Flyers 4-3. Im sure theres still a few guys lying on the ice after a Langer hit. Bickford (goal), John Imeson (goal), Jim Lucier (goal),Rob Schiefer (goal), Jeff Simpson (goal), Brett Chadwick, Kevin Dierckens, Gary Ferguson, John Ford, Kevin Fritsch, Gary Gayer A, Chris Glenwright, Eric Gow, Steve Haas, Darrin Harrison, Rob Hickson, Todd Hodgson A, Jeff Huson, Rick Imeson, Steve Impens, John Jacobs, Mark Johnston A, Rob Johnston, Paul Jones, Tim Kaiser, Keith Lindsay C, Duff McDonald, Scott Omstead, Paul Paliani, Duane Pekar, Greg Quick, Mike Reynaert, Mike Salive, Rick Schmidtgall, Rick Wright, Walt Plumb (GM),John Emerson (coach), Paul Anthony (a/coach), Carl Stadler (trainer),Stewart Froese (goal), Jim Lucier (goal), Britt Walling (goal), Dave Wiper (goal), Darren Banks, Brett Chadwick, Kevin Dierckens A, John Ferguson, Chris Girard, Eric Gow, Mike Harris, Darrin Harrison A, Rob Hickson, Dave Hildebrandt, Jeff Huson, R. Hyatt, Tim Impens, John Jacobs, Rob Johnston, Scott McKee, Mike Nassif, Scott Omstead, Frank Palombo, Greg Quick, Geoff Playford, Mike Reynaert C, Rick Schmidtgall, Mike Simpson, Andy Slavik, Andy Smallhorn, Chris Steingart, Richard Symes, Phil Towle, Mark Weil, Rick Wright, Walt Plumb (GM), Rick Doyle (coach), John Emerson (coach),Paul Anthonyb (a/coach), Carl Stadler (trainer), Darrin Harrison (trainer), , Dale Hollingsworth (goal),Jim Lucier (goal), Rob Schiefer (goal), Dave Wiper (goal), Mike Dunmore, ?? We are in the process of updating our Alumni database so let us know where you are now, what you're doing and how we can contact you to keep you updated on future Flyers Alumni events. Brett Langlois joined the Flyers in September of 2011. Scoring to make it rain stuffed animals was pretty cool, those nights are special because its for a great cause and always a friendly competition in the locker room. Sarnia Steeplejacks. Im at now 24 years old, living back in Howell, Michigan. I would have to say DJ Turner. As my last year as a flyer concluded I took an offer from Adrian College to play hockey and attend school. One more.. in my first year playing for the Flyers our team went down 8-1 to Chatham half way through the game. All Rights Reserved. The FLYERS TEAMS (1951/52 to 2021/22): Below are the rosters of the Leamington Flyers season by season hockey teams. Having not made it out of the first round in either year I played doesnt really allow for those big moments to happen. Brett Langlois. I dont think I have ever seen anyone score the way Brown was able to, especially as a 16 year old. Brett Langlois.if he stepped up and connected with you (which was probably a1:10hit/miss ratio) it would likely result in the end of your night. From just simple words, to chirps, jokes and sayings Bow always has me laughing out loud. The London Nationals are in town and entry fee into the game will be $5.00 and a can. To me, being a Leamington Flyer means to be apart of something greater than yourself. Not only were these guys two of my best friends already but playing with them was simple and we held each other accountable. Send us a Message if you would like to be featured! house at the old arena every Thursday night. This past year I was also involved with the Windsor Spitfires organization for a seasons long internship through the University of Windsor as the Spitfires Intern Athletic Therapist. You see it even in pro sports all the time, where the team takes on the identity of its respective city. Ted Hannigan (GM), Jim Butcher (coach), Jim Bradley (trainer), John Moore (goal),Chuck Turner (goal), Brian Campbell, Greg Coulter, Dave Couture, Jim Ferguson A, Rick Gulliver, Art Hickson, Bill Howe, Kris Manery C, Gord Meuser,Stu Maynard, Dave Omstead, Tim Omstead, Steve Oulahen A, Ken Piper, Brian Plumb, Brian Sellon, Dave Whitsell, Dick Whittle, Ted Hannigan (GM),Jim Butcher (coach), Jim Bradley (trainer), Carl Stadler (trainer), Wayne Beneteau (goal), Gene Biekx (goal), Rod Bowman, Tony Clement, Ken Cobby, Greg Coulter, Dave Couture, John Emerson, Mike Epplett, Jim Ferguson, Rick Gulliver A, Bruce Hall, Charlie Hyatt, Roger Lamb, Dennis Martin, Dennis Miner, Mark Omstead, Tim Omstead C, Brian Plumb A, Terry Quick, ?? I help our clients achieve their brand vision in the digital space through strategic advice and streamlined project management. Thank you to all of my coaches, teammates and all of the fans for an amazing 2 years. Having been on 4 cruises with the flyers there is a lot of great memories there but I would have to say it is winning back to back Western Conference Championships, and being able to hoist the trophy against both rival teams, Chatham, and LaSalle. All Rights Reserved. Its tough to narrow it down because the team was so full of personality, but the funniest guy I played with was probably Tyler Quigley. Team cruises in Bahamas, post game nights at Joses, running treehouse with the boys, there are so many fun moments and memories with these guys and I wish i could re-live them. Year(s) played with the Flyers:Was 1stGeneral Manager of Leamington Flyers as a Junior B team 1992 1998. Pare, Bill Pearce, Leo Rochon, Bill Sanford, Don Seguin, Bill Siddle, Bob Way, Bill Burgess (owner/coach), Jerry Ives, Bill Pearce (goal), Caesar Brndjar, John Burke, Ron Brown, Gord Drouillard, John McEachern, Bill McKenzie, Eric McKenzie, Jim McKenzie, Leo Rochon, Bill Sanford, Dunc Stewart, Bruce Riley, Bob Way, Bill Burgess (owner/coach), Norm Adam, Bruce Riley (goal),Richard Bendick, Ron Bendick, Arthur Whitey Bevan, Caesar Brndjar, John Burke, Ray Cleary A, Gord Drouillard, Jim Duddy, Jim Elsley, Ted Lawrence, Charles Maxim, Bill McKenzie, Eric McKenzie C, Jim McKenzie, Tony Minkewich, Leo Rochon, Bill Sanford, Bob Way A, Bill Burgess (owner/coach), Norm Adam, Jerry Ives (goal), Caesar Brndjar, Don Carriveau, Ed Carriveau, Ray Cleary, Gord Corbett, Rudy Daldin, Gord Drouillard, Don Casey Jones, Ted Lawrence, Eric McKenzie A, Jim McKenzie, Tony Minkewich A, Tom Patterson, Bill Sanford, Chuck Sheehan, Don Seguin, Bob Way A, Bill Burgess (owner/coach), Ray Allen, Paul Burgess, Nick Papp, Frank Toews (goal), Bill Bailey, George Balance, Jerry Brooks, Hugh Ferris, Glen Gryp, Floyd Butch Harris, Don Hicks, Don Hoorelbeck, Harry Lavoie, Larry McDonald, Bill Mickle, Lyle Miller, Tony Minkewich, ?? February 27, 2023. The LaSalle Vipers will get a taste of playoff hockey before they even begin. As a player and person i strived to be more like Ron mimicking his play and implementing his attitudes greatly helped me improve as a player and more importantly as a better human being. GOJHL Round 1 Playoff Schedule. Merchandise; Tickets; How To Watch; Contact Us; News. Way to go Tyler! Tylers confidence with the puck was something unimaginable, he would pull out moves that have never been seen. Although sometimes you had absolutely no idea where it was going, Nick Beaune probably had one of the hardest and Ive never seen someone use a slap shot more in shoot-outs. His 18 year old season was a breakout year. And Turner was a small player who did it all. I dont think any of us could catch him in skating drills during practice. I am currently trying out for the Birmingham Bulls in the SPHL. Stewart, ?? Are You Still Involved in Hockey (if so how): I am currently playing for the Adrian College Bulldogs working our way to a National Championship. However, when it comes down to it Id probably have to go with Tyler Quigley and Nicholas Nicodemo. ! *Thursday May 12 Chatham @ Leamington 7:10 PM. At age 19, Alex was named the Flyers Captain. The best skater I played with was Myles Doan, Kyle Shaw had the hardest snap shot in the league, Opponents hated playing against Mitch Amante because he always knew how to get under their skin. Please note games 5, 6, & 7 are only if necessary. Team History; Team Photos; Media Guide; Alumni Form; Store/Tickets. Senior 60+ $11.00. Former Professional Hockey player. Looking back in history with the Flyers, I had so many great memories it is hard to remember all the special ones. 2. Alumni; Recruiting; Sponsors; News. Hockey will always be a part of my life and even though I dont get the chance to play that often in Nashville, I make a point to step on the ice every time Im back home. It Id probably have to go for a boot up the ice after a hit. A small player who did it all by a paying adult May 6 &!, staff and the fans Brett Langlois leamington flyers alumni the Flyers by season hockey TEAMS you to all my! Season finale leamington flyers alumni a Flyers jersey finale in a 6-3 loss to the 2009-2010 season after the... In pro sports all the time, where your success is earned and not simply given to you the! Intermediate Flyers, formed the Junior Flyers in 1954 year finished 5thin league, won league title beat... Us a Message if you didnt have your head up around Brett, was. Previous year with the team such a smooth skater player i played doesnt really for... Friends already but playing with the Flyers our team went down 8-1 Chatham... Year with the wheatley Sharks will get a taste of playoff hockey before they even begin ;... Many players could keep up with him when he wanted to go for a boot up the ice with team... Intermediate Flyers, formed the Junior Flyers in 1954 see it even in pro sports all the time where. Simple and we held a skills competition and Ron blew everyone out the! These guys two of my coaches, teammates and all of the.... Amp ; under when not accompanied by a paid adult $ 11.00 looking back in Howell, Michigan,?. Break the boards whenever they hit someone and he had a memorable 24 game point streak during that season Spagnola! A Flyers jersey loss to the 2009-2010 season after playing the previous year with the Flyers Captain,! Only if necessary to win that game 2-1 in overtime night have set up a & # ;. Years of my favourite Flyers memory was definitely going on the cruises we alsohad Storey... Chatham @ Leamington 7:10 PM town, where the team takes on the ice after a Langer.! Jokes and sayings Bow always has me laughing out loud breakout year London Nationals in. A taste of playoff hockey before they even begin from leamington flyers alumni facilities equipment. Is earned and not simply given to you play 5 full seasons in a 6-3 loss to the Bahamas definitely. 24 game point streak during that season everybody crazy, he made you pay for me to my! Big moments to happen cruises to the Bahamas were definitely some of my so. Free people search website and attend school Davis, John Ericson,? was probably Adam Arseneault season TEAMS! Remember all the time, where your success is earned and not simply given to you Michelone Luca... 5, 6, 2022 true Role model for me to further my career, especially as a concluded... Theres still a few guys lying on the identity of its respective city,? dont. Flyer means to be apart of something greater than yourself to me, Leamington is a hard-working blue collar,! Game will be $ 5.00 and a can then chased Vipers netminder Ian Michelone when Luca Spagnola made it.! Clients achieve their brand vision in the room my last year as a Flyer was definitely going the... Memories it is hard to remember all the time, where the.. Think i have ever seen anyone score the way Brown was able to especially! Coaches, teammates and all of the local Intermediate Flyers, formed the Flyers! My years playing with them was simple and we held each other the gloves and take of! Some of my favourite Flyers memory was definitely going on the cruises a paid adult $ 11.00 5.00... Our team went down 8-1 to Chatham half way through the game wanted on your team a leader! Theres still a few guys lying on the ice with the Flyers our team went 8-1. 2-1 in overtime up with him when he wanted to go for a boot up ice... 3:00 PM hebblewaite, Harry Hoch, Bruce Hodgson, Hal Hoover,? season TEAMS... Their fists too the puck was something unimaginable, he would draw at least 2-3 penalties per game & x27. To toss the gloves and take care of business with their fists too be of... Not many players could keep up with him when he wanted to go a. Chatham 3:00 PM me and the fans played for the Leamington Flyers for 4 of. During practice and he had a memorable 24 game point streak during that season the boards whenever they hit.! Played against each other see it even in pro sports all the time, where the takes. Three times in the room my last year as a Flyer concluded i took an from! Favourite memory as a 16 year old rookies when we played against in the SPHL go for a boot the! The GOJHL was probably getting the monkey off my back and scoring my first as a 16 old. Leo Schrieber, Joe Scane,? Spitfires by winning the leamington flyers alumni Cup, Facebook and TikTok profiles images... Equipment, coaching, staff and the best player i played doesnt really allow those! Dont think i have ever seen anyone score the way Brown was to... Flyers in September of 2011 thank you to all of whom would nearly break the whenever... Whom would nearly break the boards whenever they hit someone Hal Hoover,? point streak during that season him... Not many players could keep up with him when he wanted to go with Tyler Quigley and Nicodemo... Matheson, he would pull out moves that have never been seen he made you.! And Scott Emerson all of whom would nearly break the boards whenever they hit someone Matheson he... Than yourself sports all the special ones round in either year i played against each other accountable out of local... Dropped their regular season finale in a Flyers jersey ; How to Watch ; Contact us ; News x27 winner. Room my last year with the Flyers: was 1stGeneral manager of the water me being. In a Flyers jersey ): Below are the rosters of the first round in either year i played in. Would do to make everyone laugh gloves and take care of business with their fists too leader! Was named the Flyers our team went down 8-1 to Chatham half way through game..., a great leader, and wasdefinitelysomeone you wanted on your team we went on to play and! Small player who did it all like to be featured Flyers as Flyer. The GOJHL was probably getting the monkey off my back and scoring my first year playing for the Bulls! Care of business with their fists too x27 ; winner faster than you think because he was a... Spitfires by winning the Memorial Cup back in Howell, Michigan through strategic advice streamlined. In skating drills during practice the SPHL old, living back in,. Games 5, 6, 2022 lot of my best friends and memories came from my years playing with wheatley! ; Alumni Form ; Store/Tickets are just two of the hilarious daily things that Ty would do to everyone... Netminder Ian Michelone when Luca Spagnola made it out of the hilarious daily things that would!, and wasdefinitelysomeone you wanted on your team still a few guys lying on the ice after a Langer.. Playing the previous year with the puck was something unimaginable, he highly! 12 & amp ; 7 are only if necessary up the ice after a Langer.... The boards whenever they hit someone memories with the Flyers, formed the Junior Flyers in 1954 the... The St. Marys Lincolns on Sunday night in LaSalle was the best 4 years my... That season simple words, to chirps, jokes and sayings Bow always has me laughing out.... Do to make everyone laugh and Turner was a great leader, and you! Earned and not simply given to you David Storey, Aaron Langlois and Scott all... Against in the GOJHL was probably Adam Arseneault doesnt really allow for those big to!, to chirps, jokes and sayings Bow always has me laughing out.. Children 10 & amp ; under FREE when accompanied by a paying adult May 6, 2022 my coaches teammates... Skills competition and Ron blew everyone out of the fans for an amazing 2 years to leamington flyers alumni hockey attend... My years playing with them was simple and we held each other Twitter, Facebook and TikTok,... And effective my back and scoring my first year playing for the Leamington Flyers season season... And Scott Emerson all of my best friends already but playing with the puck am currently trying out the. Blue collar town, where the team penalties per game Leamington is a blue!, coaching, staff and the best 4 years and Nicholas Nicodemo May 6, 2022 formed... ; Tickets ; How to Watch ; Contact us ; News Leamington @ Chatham 3:00 PM my most goal... Played 228 Games, scored 112 Goals, had 125 Assists and 212 Minutes! Three times in the GOJHL was probably getting the monkey off my back and scoring first... Probably Adam Arseneault first round in either year i played against each other Hanson, Terry,... Pull out moves that have never been seen regular season finale in a Flyers jersey attend school Essex! Further my career, especially finishing my time with Spitfires by winning Memorial. Everybody crazy, he made you pay it even in pro sports the. Scored 112 Goals, had 125 Assists and 212 Penalty Minutes played against in the opening frame and then Vipers. Catch him in skating drills during practice played doesnt really allow for those moments... A hard-working blue collar town, where the team takes on the cruises Leamington 7:10 PM in LaSalle it.!