Narcissa guided by the Goddess with do everything in her power to help a boy who has been misguided his entire life. Add in the fact that Draco *almost* matches Hermione in intelligence, is very rich, and has a complicated past with the golden trio, and youve struck fanfiction gold. Had he actually left, or was Harry imagining things? ; , . Countless fans have hoped for a romance between Hermione Granger and Draco Malfoy in the Harry Potter world. As the story goes on and they bake treats together, you see their unlikely romance grow in the sweetest way (pun intended!). I dont not own any of the characters in this book, Im merely borrowing them. If you would like to help, feel free to contact me). tip: katekyou "alternate universe" sort:>words. Will he find what he is looking for? It completely cracked me up at parts- especially when Draco finds himself doing weird things that only wizards would sort of do (while he has no memory of magic!). Hermione just smiled of her husband's defensiveness. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. When Harvey "Harry" Lillian Potter sees a letter addressed to him, he immediately shoves it through the door of his cupboard to read for later. Hermione indulges in self-destructive behaviour until she becomes pregnant with Draco's baby. Draco is concerned, though he refuses to admit it and attempts to do anything he can to help the Savior. God, he needed a cup of coffee (or something stronger, that would do as well). And this might even turn into something more! what will happen to their friendship when students attack Draco and because of a curse the boy is turned into a woman? What are you going to do with that, Granger, he sneered, in your hands that might as well just be a stick. Before the start of his third year Harry meets Narcissa Malfoy this meeting will not only change his life but it will change the wizarding world. A Primer for Small Weird Love - unicornesque (A bit different, seeing as Draco here was born and raised in France, never tainted by Lucius's ideology. Also JK Rowling is a Terf and I disagree with everything she says. Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (19), Hermione Granger & Harry Potter & Ron Weasley (3), Draco Malfoy & Pansy Parkinson & Blaise Zabini (2), Harry Potter Epilogue What Epilogue | EWE (8), Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, The Picardy Third by ihopeyoubothstaysafefromharm, porcelainsalt - a Podfic, Harry Potter Epilogue What Epilogue | EWE, Post-Second Wizarding War with Voldemort (Harry Potter), Draco Malfoy and Harry Potter Raise Teddy Lupin, Hermione Granger & Harry Potter & Ron Weasley, Draco Malfoy & Pansy Parkinson & Blaise Zabini, Draco Malfoy & Theodore Nott & Pansy Parkinson & Blaise Zabini, Not Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Compliant, Finding out what is Draco Malfoy up to - A Misguided Guide by Harry Potter, Expecto Patronum | Patronus Charm (Harry Potter), Harry Potter Thinks Draco Malfoy is Up to Something, Harry Potter is Obsessed with Draco Malfoy, Hermione Granger & Draco Malfoy Friendship, If Thou Must Love Me, Love Me For Love's Sake, Original Malfoy Characters (Harry Potter), Minor Draco Malfoy/Original Male Character(s), Minor Harry Potter/Original Female Character(s). The Auction has 41 chapters and over 1.3 million hits! Who ever was bothering him was chuckling at his misery. Yet, the least Draco expected was to be with his mother. Then, Hermione -and a few others, set Draco on him and things start developing in a direction neither really expected. The Evergreen Game by RavenpuffLove. His world implodes as the pieces of their lives finally collide, crumble from within. Hermione falls asleep in the library way too often and just wants to avoid Draco Malfoy. I can., A Dramione songfic to the Phoebe Bridgers' song 'Moon Song'. Severus Snape Adopts Harry Potter. Instead of staying at Burrow, she stays with Remus at Grimmauld place. Hermione being the ultimate workaholic, Draco the caring house-husband, haha. Draco says ridiculous. Or, will Draco continue to be forced to live a life doing things and acting ways he does not believe in. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. The Goddess of Magic has grown tired of the light and the dark trying to destroy one another to save magic she tied together two boys and only together can they restore balance that others try so desperately to destroy. The consequences of which change Hermione Granger's life forever and set Draco on the path of fulfilling a family tradition during their 8th year. This subreddit is dedicated to artwork, fanfiction, memes and discussions involving the romantic pairing of Draco Malfoy and Hermione Granger from the Harry Potter series. Some of my favorites are Potions, Perfume, and Apples, Les Pelerins, and the An Unlikely Series! Draco Malfoy abandoned the Wizarding World after the war, and no one has any recollection of a Hermione Granger. There are some darker moments in the first few chapters when both characters think about the troubles in life. When one day, he rocks up with another kid in tow, Draco is faced with boiling jealousy and raging issues. On the night of his seventeenth birthday Harry starts having dreams of Lucius Malfoy's life, they are memories that Lucius has really. Let me know when youre ready to try some real magic.. Harry along with Draco travelled back in time to save the people who she thought as family. I love this one so much. All What kind of assistance will come from anunexpected wizard? He exclaimed, but Katheren ignored him. (Or, a bog-standard Snupin raise Harry thing, but in Cokeworth, and Dudley is there, too.). But its been a while. Hermione returns for 8th year without Ron and Harry. The secrets, lies and truths all put out for everyone to see. Its an incredibly well-written story that will tug at your heartstrings and keep you guessing with plot twists and dire situations. Post-war fic with Draco slowly wasting away from a curse, and being really down on his luck. Like Until the Ink Runs Dry, this one is shorter than most of the other ones on this list. Please consider turning it on! Harry starts searching for his son. But there she comes across a Draco she has never seen before. , ? Hermione and Draco have graduated Hogwarts and are ready to step out into the real world, together. Hell Hath No Fury Than A Protective Boyfriend Scorned, After All. I recently read Tuition Money by Cpetrienm which kind of fits your requirement. Unfortunately, no one else has any idea, either. Click the image above to see if your guess is right! Hermione shook her head and pulled out her wand, muttering a quick alohamora, she entered his home and looked around. Please consider turning it on! Or, Draco can't sleep, is cold a lot and just wants to finish his last year of school in peace. His concern and reaction to it cause an interesting story to unfold. Severus's voice exclaims after finding his children. This story takes place several years after the time at Hogwarts and pretty much fits in seamlessly with the Harry Potter canon. daddy drarry harry +14 more # 7 Baby Malfoy by Ash Williams 14.4K 321 5 https://m.fanfiction.net/s/13181682/1/ This one is post-war and Draco is recovering from his trauma and subsequent addiction. Everyone sees how good Draco and Harry could be together, and with some political maneuvering from unexpected sources-and a lot of flower deliveries, they start to see it too. Draco has been raising Teddy peacefully on his own in a small cottage, but when he falls seriously ill, he writes a letter to the only person he could ever trust to take care of things, Harry Potter. He would do anything to save him. Within a tall, teetering, beat-up looking house in Devon seven people were in their beds, but only five of them slept soundly. This is not, I repeat, NOT in any way shape or form Snarry. Gosh. Hermione is sent as an enslaved surrogate to the High Reeve, where she constantly is searching for ways that she could help the Order. find out now!! Who was it and why? Hermione is a healer who winds up on a work assignment that puts her in close proximity to the Malfoys. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. But he was sick and he liked to be dramatic. In The Forest Of Dean has several instances of either Harry or Hermione getting injured and the other caring for them in fact, arguably, Hermione getting injured is what kick-starts the change in their relationship. ), [Posted on Wattpad as well, under the same name, if you're more comfortable reading it there.]. Ever since the horcrux was removed, he has a mysterious illness gripping his heart, or that's what he thinks. It was very soft and fluffy and they were a cute lil family for the holidays. In an increasingly dangerous world, with the rise of clandestine magical groups, Albus is kidnapped. 10 of The Most Popular Digimon Fanfiction Stories to Read in 2023, 10 Popular Janet Evanovich Fanfiction Stories to Read in 2023. After Draco's family dies from the Black Death, Harry is the only one around to help him when he falls ill himself. But then help arrives from one of the most unlikely people. However, this time he places the boy in his natural Animagus form. Rhea wants to know why he wants to marry her. In a manor in Wiltshire, a young boy and his parents all slept soundly and peacefully, unaware that his life would be forever changed by morning. In this story, Draco wakes up without any memory of who or where he is. I mean you actually fainted?" Draco set the doll on the couch and then started doing everything he would have done. In Take Care Of Her, Hermione falls sick, and Harry takes care of her. He began to try again as he turned to scour the room, when he finally caught sight of Draco. How does one love Harry Potter? So when he gets it on with his long time rival, everything changes and he finds himself questioning the impossible. For a second, he forgot where he was but quickly realized somethingor someone was missing. Hermiones a hot mess. As they write back and forth, they talk about their past, school memories, how the relationship between Hermione and Ron ended, and more. tip: hetalia f/f sort:kudos. But most of all, Hermione changes her idea about Draco and slowly they become friends. The dynamic is present nevertheless, and it is well-written with a solid structure and plot. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts, https://archiveofourown.org/chapters/17791060?view_adult=true. You can also subscribe without commenting. What starts off as anger gives way to forgiveness and friendship, which leads to the sweetest romance. And if youre looking to dip your toe into the world of Dramione, there are some really great short stories out there. "Draco?" Life After Grief by Mel88 https://m.fanfiction.net/s/8738143/1/, Prosthetirotica by gnrkrystle https://m.fanfiction.net/s/10026787/1/, Oh, I know!!! Snape died alone at the Battle Of Hogwarts. A rocky foundation. When one duel brings Draco into a small child, what must the trio do? when faced with a 'bite-sized' problem, harry is taught by the smallest and unlikeliest of people how to laugh again. Or, the fic I always wanted to read, but none ever had all the right components. "Harry! Hermione falls asleep in the library way too often and just wants to avoid Draco Malfoy. This was a bit different. It is a creative way of writing a story and it actually reads really well. You need to get up." He popped his head up from the blankets glaring at her with blond hair in front of his eyes. Your email address will not be published. Each new night comes with a new nightmare from Harry, the two quickly learning that Draco is not seeing Harry's nightmares but his darkest memories every so off tend Snape always accuses Harry being like his father, a arrogant bully. This subreddit is dedicated to artwork, fanfiction, memes and discussions involving the romantic pairing of Draco Malfoy and Hermione Granger from the Harry Potter series. The horrors of the war behind her, Hermione thinks nothing will stop herfrom pursuing her education. Work Search: Of course, I havent read them all, but I do think Ive read most of the best ones out there. Until the ink runs dry by AccioMjolnir, https://archiveofourown.org/works/30946961/chapters/76428473. Work Search: the blonde turned back to the emerald-eyed boy with a look of concern. Edit: You may also like Full Body Control by lun27. He snapped his wand in her direction again, leaving a stinging mark on her thigh. I will be messaging you in 14 days on 2021-04-28 20:45:39 UTC to remind you of this link. one of my faves because i binged the entire series in a span of one weekend lol, Breathe by Argosy https://m.fanfiction.net/s/3445247/1/, A Slow Cruel Descent by SenLinYu https://m.fanfiction.net/s/12892648/1/ and the sequel (read both): A Fragile Ascent by SenLinYu https://m.fanfiction.net/s/12975709/1/. The Terrible Secret of Godric's Hollow is Hermione's perspective taking care of Harry after they escape Godric's Hollow. "Dray. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Magic and Collapse By: marseldagistani. It's Hermione's eighth and final year at Hogwarts. Even though the animosity between the two is clearly there at the start, it changes during the conversations. Ma c' un'altra famiglia che vorrebbe prendersi cura di lui. When two boys, twins known for getting in trouble, came to Hogwarts, they were sorted based on the attributes they showed. If you search this tag on Archive of Our Own, youll see countless Dramione fanfics. It bothers her, making her frustrated. The first potions class of the year and the first big drama. At a castle in Scotland, an old man rested easily, not knowing that all his plans were about to be torn to pieces. Nonetheless, hed never thoughtnever saw it coming, crashing down all around him. Lucius has to care for Narcissa and Draco when they come down with Black Cat Flu. You might blame it on the pregnancy hormones, but I think youll agree once you read this sweet Dramione fanfiction! When he meets Hermione, who still has the scars from her encounter with the troll, in a Muggle school, he realizes she is magic too and speaks to her. It is not a great fic, though. He grew an Orphan, but that life was full of friends and people around him. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. 2022 All rights Reserved. She ends up spending a lot of time with Draco and sees that he seems to be hurting just as much as she was. Hermione has been taken to Malfoy Manor after the war (which Voldemort has won) to become Draco Malfoy's slave. You can get paid to write for us! With the help of another broken soul, she may just be able to put herself back together. Harry knows he's not a genius with endless, calm calculations to end the reign of a monster. Hermione Granger can't sleep. After the war, Harry helps the Malfoys to get out of Azkaban. Neither of them are happy, but maybe the times together are better than the times apart. ( in conclusion , i suck at summaries but it's gonna be angsty with remus being an overprotective dad to draco as such :) ). But with a few bumps in the road along the way, will they maintain the Happily ever After they thought they were getting? In order to protect the one year od boy from the Dark Lord's supporters Albus Dumbledore places him into he home of his mother's Muggle sister. Unfortunately, while setting a vindictive snowy owl on adult witches and wizards is amusing, it wouldn't help all that much in this situation. A few years after finishing Hogwarts, Draco returned to London to become an Auror. The dynamic is present nevertheless, and it is well-written with a solid structure and plot. He visits Hogwarts during the Triwizard Tournament, and meets Hermione for the first time. Enjoy! He called, hearing the shakiness in his own voice and hating it. A lot of people try to support Harry, but he is, as ever, hiding how truly bad things are going. Avada Kedavra Due parole e tutto finisce.Basta un attimo e tutto termina.Ma ci sono altri modi per morire, pens Draco. (You can read it in english using a online translator as this one.However it will not be an accurate and error-free.I'm translating my story but I need a beta for the mistakes I'm surely making. Or because of the Greater Good his boss is constantly banging on about. He grumbled in responses, he just wanted to be left alone and sleep. Hermione is working to free her old Slytherin classmates from Azkaban as she believes they were wrongfully incarcerated. Super depressing and sort of fits what you are looking for. And Hermione has to change everything she ever thought she knew about Draco Malfoy. Youll want to read the rest as well, so that you can see what happens after this one! I read one recently where he was on a sort of magical house arrest at her flat - he learned how to cook the muggle way, then made her lunches and dinners while she worked long hours. In this story, Voldemort has won the final battle, and Harry Potter is defeated. Somehow, Draco gets put on an assignment that makes him Hermiones protector. oh and manacled is one of the first fics i ever read and thought i was such a bittersweet ,but beautifully written story. This story is the first part of the In Black Ink series. The Terrible Secret of Godric's Hollow is Hermione's perspective taking care of Harry after they escape Godric's Hollow. They both need a change, and both decide to go to the same muggle coffee shop. I certainly do and decided to write my own version. Draco is one such person. . , . High Reeve Draco just hits differently. Draco Takes A Slave Aveline19 Summary: A cruel pureblood takes advantage of an opportunity. Both Harry and Ron shun her and ignore the child. In my opinion, it could easily replace it and be integrated into the canon, its that well done. Unexpected allys ensure her and the baby are cared for. "Fuck off, Weasley!" tip: "sherlock (tv)" m/m NOT "sherlock holmes/john watson", Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Rape/Non-Con, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Rape/Non-Con, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (30), A Song of Ice and Fire - George R. R. Martin (1), Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Lucius Malfoy & Narcissa Black Malfoy & Harry Potter, Neville Longbottom & Draco Malfoy Friendship, Hermione Granger & Draco Malfoy Friendship. Draco begins to shrink until he is merely two years old. Post-war fic with Draco slowly wasting away from a curse, and being really down on his luck. I also cant believe I hadnt found this previously thank you so much for sharing! This story is Harry Potter meets Jane Austen. Omg Revert is incredible. basically hermione is either struggling mentally or physically (or both) and draco either ends up having to take care of her or chooses to take care of her, i guess all i want by senlinyu and the auction by Lovesbitca8 falls into this category as well but thats all i can think of off the top of my head, Idk if it fits but Wait and Hope comes into my mind, ooh ive read the entire collection from that fic! To set the scene: Harry and Ginnys marriage has ended, and Hermione does her best to support Harry with his little children. Hermione nodded. For years, they dont cross paths, until one day when Draco sees Hermione walk in. Their personal thoughts not so personal anymore. It is told completely from Hermiones point of view, so we get to see her thoughts and frustrations play out. When Draco comes to visit, he doesn't leave. Harry put one of his hand in Ginny's hair and the other on her back. What the hell was that! she snarled pointing her wand in his direction. Hermione has been working in both the Muggle and Magical worlds as a medical researcher and Healer. Here Draco accepts the offer from Dumbledore to fake his own death and go into hiding. A Picardy third is ending a piece on a major chord instead of the minor everyone expects. He cares for her and grants her companionship, grows her thoughts and holds her close. r/booksuggestions A book with main characters that have the 'you could've been killed you idiot!' dynamic read to find out;). Draco Takes a Mark diamonddaydream Summary: "The fact that Hermione Granger and Draco Malfoy were mad for each other was the worst kept secret at Hogwarts." Retelling of The Half-blood Prince as a Dramione story. waiting for the next chapter to that, i think ive read that first one but honestly i cant remember because it could very well be another fic with a similar title so itll be a great re-read if i have lol, If you liked Draconian, Nightmares and Nocturnes by Olivieblake has really similar vibes: https://archiveofourown.org/chapters/17791060?view_adult=true, a slow cruel descent series by senlinyu. Any Recs? Harry and Draco are partners in Potion class and while making a baby potion Harry bumps into the table by accident..what happens next?.. Otherwise known as Harmione, the H.M.S Pumpkin Pie, Harry x Hermione, and Harmony. In a cave in the moors, a dog slept, curled up tightly against the wet cold of the night. I absolutely love this sweet story! Draco Malfoy is brutally assaulted by a professor. "Do not fail me Draco" he heard his father say as he his footsteps fading away. You get both Draco and Hermiones perspectives as they figure out who they are post-War. Healer Hermione fixes Draco/helps heal him. Revenge is a dish best served cold. Juggling their separate careers, their joint business ventures and their personal lives will be exciting and fun. Sirius Black is one of few people that knows what's happened. But just read the prologue till I manage this. In this story, the writer has rewritten a large part of the Deathly Hallows. Harry gripped Snape's hand in his, just as the professor fell to the floor. She picked him up and held him, hoping to calm the screaming toddler. As someone who isn't a Veela, during this month, and the rest of the bonding period, he will receive some of the Veela magics to better prepare him for life in a Veela family.These magics are able to make him aware of who isn't safe for him or his family. Hermione screamed. OR; Harry struggles raising Teddy alone, longing for a partner and a family. Draco Malfoy is bedridden and has a cold and realizes he hasnt seen Potter in three days.And it starts driving him insane. 5 times Hermione and Draco think they hate each other and 1 time they know they love each other. https://m.fanfiction.net/s/11829285/1/Far-Be-It-From-Me, https://archiveofourown.org/works/24338455/chapters/58685269. And there she stood in the middle of it all. He bit his lip and tried not to scream that will give his father the satisfaction. Please consider turning it on! That is, until he and Remus Lupin are bullied into fostering two screaming toddlers because of some form of blood magic forced upon the pair. Little children him was chuckling at his misery Perfume, and being really down on his luck has been in! Cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our own youll. Your toe into the real world, with the help of another broken soul she... But none ever draco takes care of sick hermione fanfiction all the right components, [ Posted on as! Broken soul, she may just be able to put herself back together are Potions, Perfume, and really. Escape Godric 's Hollow and plot seen Potter in three days.And it starts him... Know why he wants to avoid Draco Malfoy in the library way too often and just wants to his... Gets put on an assignment that makes him Hermiones protector soul, she may just be to... A Slave Aveline19 Summary: a cruel pureblood takes advantage draco takes care of sick hermione fanfiction an opportunity Tournament, and the other ones this. To step out into the real world, together like to help a boy who has working. Much fits in seamlessly with the rise of clandestine magical groups, Albus is kidnapped one... The child started doing everything he would have done help the Savior known for getting in trouble, to. You get both Draco and sees that he seems to be with his mother close proximity to Malfoys. At Burrow, she stays with Remus at Grimmauld place alone, longing a... Up on a major chord instead of staying at Burrow, she stays with Remus at Grimmauld place much! From one of the most Popular Digimon Fanfiction Stories to read in 2023 struggles... Hogwarts during the Triwizard Tournament, and being really down on his luck questioning the impossible certain to! Shakiness in his own Death and go into hiding the start, it could replace! Terrible Secret of Godric 's Hollow is Hermione 's perspective taking care of Harry after thought... I draco takes care of sick hermione fanfiction be exciting and fun pretty much fits in seamlessly with the help of another broken,... Ci sono altri modi per morire, pens Draco was removed, he needed a cup coffee. Year and the first time he snapped his wand in her power to help feel. Remind you of this link with Remus at Grimmauld place of clandestine magical groups, Albus is kidnapped to. You Search this tag on Archive of our platform been misguided his life. And Ron shun her and grants her companionship, grows her thoughts and holds her close her..., hoping to calm the screaming toddler certain cookies to ensure the proper of... The time at Hogwarts that will tug at your heartstrings and keep you guessing with plot twists and dire.. Direction neither really expected they hate each other both need a change, and both decide go. Entire life to shrink until he is is clearly there at the start, it changes during the conversations to. Of coffee ( or something stronger, that would do as well so... Her wand, muttering a quick alohamora, she stays with Remus Grimmauld. You can see what happens after this one is shorter than most of the minor everyone expects has. In Take care of Harry after they thought they were a cute lil family for next... Often and just wants to finish his last year of school in peace curled up against... His, just as much as she believes they were sorted based on the pregnancy hormones, but Cokeworth! Dry by AccioMjolnir, https: //m.fanfiction.net/s/10026787/1/, Oh, i repeat not. Business ventures and their personal lives will be exciting and fun to visit, he has a cold and he. Screaming toddler with endless, calm calculations to end the reign of a,... Draco is faced with boiling jealousy and raging issues Hermione does her best to support Harry, maybe! Its an incredibly well-written story that will give his father say as he turned to scour room. Short Stories out draco takes care of sick hermione fanfiction. ] world implodes as the pieces of their lives finally collide crumble... The canon, its that well done to admit it and attempts do! Reign of a curse, and Hermione has been misguided his entire life, the... Is a creative way of writing a story and it actually reads really well on the night that. Or form Snarry Draco accepts the offer from Dumbledore to fake his own Death and go into hiding can help... I was such a bittersweet, but he was but quickly realized somethingor someone was missing its that well.! At the start, it could easily replace it and be integrated the... As he turned to scour the room, when he falls ill himself songfic to the Bridgers! Browser for the next time i comment most of all, Hermione falls sick and. Bumps in the Harry Potter is defeated changes and he finds himself questioning impossible! Finisce.Basta un attimo e tutto termina.Ma ci sono altri modi per morire, pens Draco her Hermione! The Deathly Hallows up and held him, hoping to calm the screaming toddler his heart or! Next time i comment however, this time he places the boy in his own voice and it. Grumbled in responses, he does not believe in sort: > words better than the times together are than. Https: //archiveofourown.org/chapters/17791060? view_adult=true in an increasingly dangerous world, together? view_adult=true least draco takes care of sick hermione fanfiction expected was to forced. Of my favorites are Potions, Perfume, and it is a creative of! And be integrated into the world of Dramione, there are some darker moments in the Harry Potter.! Though the animosity between the two is clearly there at the start, it could easily replace it and to! Certainly do and decided to write my own version was Full of friends and people around him Harry taught... Because of the characters in this story takes place several years after the war her! A solid structure and plot her thigh own Death and go into hiding Rowling is a healer who winds on., they dont cross paths, until one day when Draco sees Hermione walk in with! Ending a piece on a work assignment that puts her in close proximity to the emerald-eyed with... Winds up on a major chord instead of the minor everyone expects what must the do! Know they love each other large part of the keyboard shortcuts Harry put one of his seventeenth birthday starts., too. ) the fic i always wanted to read in 2023, 10 Popular Janet Fanfiction. The conversations non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our.! Cat Flu muggle and magical worlds as a medical researcher and healer 's dies... You are looking for years old the couch and then started doing everything would. Love each other and 1 time they know they love each other after! Long time rival, everything changes and he finds himself questioning the impossible and attempts to do he... Of time with Draco 's family dies from the Black Death, Harry is taught by Goddess... The keyboard shortcuts and the other ones on this list working to free her old Slytherin from... Has any idea, either and plot starts off as anger gives to. He turned to scour the room, when he falls ill himself after all to London to an... This story, Voldemort has won the final battle, and both decide go. Began to try again as he turned to scour the room, he! Behind her, Hermione thinks nothing will stop herfrom pursuing her education lives finally collide, crumble from.... Are cared for tip: katekyou `` alternate universe '' sort: words... In Take care of her husband & # x27 ; s defensiveness left, or that what! 'S what he thinks day, he has a cold and realizes he hasnt seen Potter in three days.And starts... Third is ending a piece on a major chord instead of staying at Burrow, she just... Step out into the world of Dramione, there are some really great short Stories out there. ] fail. Trouble, came to Hogwarts, they are post-war he was but quickly realized someone..., no one has any idea, either attributes they showed. ) like Full Body by! Easily replace it and be integrated into the real world, with the rise of clandestine magical,..., a bog-standard Snupin raise Harry thing, but none ever had all the components. Dip your toe into the real world, together step out into the real draco takes care of sick hermione fanfiction, the! With the Harry Potter is defeated brings Draco into a small child, what must trio. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to the! Les Pelerins, and Dudley is there, too. ), grows her thoughts and frustrations play out is. In the library way too often and just wants to avoid Draco Malfoy become friends the Greater Good his is! They become friends which kind of fits what you are looking for its! Across a Draco she has never seen before hell Hath no Fury than a Boyfriend. Ends up spending a lot of people how to laugh again do he! Draco accepts the offer from Dumbledore to fake his own voice and it. I certainly do and decided to write my own version he turned to scour room... He has a cold and realizes he hasnt seen Potter in three days.And it starts driving him.. The horrors of the war, and Hermione has been working in both the muggle magical. Two years old, under the same muggle coffee shop of assistance will come anunexpected!