view from my seat sse arena belfast

Hello, I have bought my husband and tickets for Kevin Bridges in the West Lounge. Customers are required to leave a form of ID as a security deposit and will have this returned when the bag is returned to the concierge desk. Wed always suggest you leave plenty of time for your journey. The nearest train stop is the Titanic Quarter Halt is approximately 0.5miles. Sites; quipes; Concerts; Thtre; . Rink side are VERY close. Belfast Odyssey SSE Arena has a capacity of between 4,700 - 11,000 seats (depending on the event) located in the following sections: Flat floor seating sections typically have rows from 1 up to 59 (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59). Photos Sections Comments Tags. Each photo is labelled with the block, row and (usually) seat number and was taken by a real fan from the seat in question. Hi Shannon when this happens its generally just the venues way of tracking how many tickets are sold etc. I hope you can help me out. Buy Tickets, Sun 05 Mar 2023 4:00pm =D. Are these any good? PARENTS WITH SMALL CHILDREN ARE ADVISED TO BOOK TIERED SEATING TALENT SUBJECT TO CHANGE. Seats 24 and 25. I cant tell by the seating chart where these are do you have any idea if they are good seats and roughly where are they on the chart? Please visit www.ticketmaster.ie and follow the how-to guide below to register with Ticketmasters accessible bookers database. Hi. The Heineken Green Room ticket package provides a luxurious evening of hospitality with quality live entertainment for anyone those who want to create special memories while enjoying a panoramic view of the stage from your private balcony. 2 Queens Quay, Belfast BT3 9QQ FFor more information check out our Odyssey Arena, Belfast: FAQs below! Its on the first of april so Ill be sure to upload pictures. SSE Arena Belfast. Faceoff 7:00pm. Look at our seating plans to get to know where you'll be. Customers wishing to utilise this system should inform Ticketmaster Customer Services when purchasing tickets, or speak to the concierge desk on the event night. The Heineken Green Room ticket package provides a luxurious evening of hospitality with quality live entertainment for anyone those who want to create special memories while enjoying a panoramic view of the stage from your private balcony. SSE Arena Belfast - Interactive Seating Chart Photos Sections Comments Tags SSE Arena Belfast - Interactive Seating Chart No Seating Charts Available We're working on one. En continuant utiliser notre site, vous acceptez que nous utilisions les cookies en accord avec notre. GFLR1. (Click Continue reading East stand with sections 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8. - We tend to agree with your general philosophy (as you wrote on the thanks for commenting page) that lower tier side seats not too far forward/back afford a decent/good view in most similar venues. The SSE Arena is conveniently located in Belfast's Titanic Quarter, close to major road, rail, sea, and air links. Thanks. A key is kept with the Concierge desk or staff in the area of the Changing Places. SSE Arena Belfast, GRFL. Hi Noreen the rows start at A (at the front) and go up from there so on the assumption youd like to be as low/close as possible youd for for Row S. Hope that helps. Many thanks. Wed 01 Mar 2023 7:00pm Belfast Giants vs Fife Flyers Buy Tickets Sat 04 Mar 2023 7:00pm Belfast Giants vs Coventry Blaze Buy Tickets Sun 05 Mar 2023 4:00pm Belfast Giants vs Coventry Blaze Buy Tickets I am now worried that it is at the same level as the ground seating and that i might not be better off than the other seats that r still available on row 15 seats 5 to 8 on the ground in front of the stage, Please help . Other facilities include: Heineken Lounge, West Lounge, VIP Suites, priority club level seats, private boxes, bars, restaurants, door entrance & exit gates (the door entrance from 1 to 24 is typically marked on each ticket). Fast track entrance with direct access to lounge Access to private bar facilities throughout the evening by sign language interpreters, audio description etc. Belfast Giants vs Cardiff Devils The penalty box, rear of stage view, glass seats, baseline, sideline and corner sections can be located on the seating plans above. I want to purchase tickets for myself and 2 daughters 11 and 13 to see mama mia what seating area is best to choose to ensure my girls will be able to see? WESTM4 section N row 74 seat oliviaewing SSE Arena Belfast The Vamps tour: The Greates Hits Tour GFLR2 section 11 row 32 seat oliviaewing SSE Arena Belfast The 1975 tour: At Their Very Best EASTL8 section F row 148 seat oliviaewing SSE Arena Belfast Want to choose the right seat for you? Visit translink for details. Youll be roughly in front of Entrance 7 (see our seating plan) and 9 rows back from the front in the lower tier. Have a question about the Odyssey Arena, Belfast? It is a highly versatile space with an ice floor that provides the home for the Belfast Giants. The dark green is upper and the light green is lower. Belfast Giants vs Coventry Blaze There is a ramp and low-level counter at the Box Office. Sat 04 Mar 2023 7:00pm it North L4 row B seats 29 & 30, it would be to the artists left as (S)he looked out from the stage); The seats will be relatively high up but on the plus side its properly tiered seating which should mean that your little one isnt struggling to see over heads etc so actually in that respect its not a terrible thing. We'll earn a small commission. Belfast Giants vs Coventry Blaze Hello i got tickets for Take That. See the view from your seat at SSE Arena Belfast, page 1. Belfast Giants vs Coventry Blaze Buy Tickets, Sat 18 Mar 2023 7:00pm Please be aware that on non-event days the Arena is not open to the public. You can also upload this information to your Ticketmaster account here, in advance to cover any events for the following 2 years. Write by: . The number of seats varies from row to row and section to section, however the typical number of seats is as follows: The central floor section typically has rows with up to 18 seats. Our postcode for your sat nav is BT3 9QQ. It's just to give you an idea of what you can expect. Sections with photos at SSE Arena Belfast. Accessible Tickets. Just bought tickets for disney on ice magical ice festival for my nephews we are west lower tier row A seats 77-81 are these good viewing seats, will small children in mind? Please enable your Javascript to see this page as it is meant to appear! See the layouts for the Odyssey Arena Seating Plan in our gallery below. SSE Arena Belfast | NI's Premier Entertainment Venue JLS 'EVERYBODY SAY JLS: THE HITS TOUR' Sat 21 Oct 2023 BUY TICKETS What's on VIEW ALL EVENTS Comedy Peter Kay Thu 23 Feb 2023 - Sat 09 Aug 2025 BUY TICKETS Pop Snoop Dogg Tue 14 Mar 2023 BUY TICKETS Dance Biggest 90s Disco Sat 29 Apr 2023 BUY TICKETS Experience The SSE Arena Your Visit Will we get an ok view from there? The SSE Arena, Belfast has hosted numerous sporting events including Tennis Legends, Arenacross, and The Irish Indoor Athletics Championships and proud to have twice hosted fights for local boxing hero Carl Frampton. : ; who is still alive from gomer pyle; arena theater view from my seat Buy Tickets, Sat 18 Mar 2023 7:00pm Hey Maxine if you look at our seating plans youll be in the light green area, four rows back. My tickets are north,row 61 seats 2&3.. are these the correct place to be even though my confirmation says standing? Buy Tickets. I am wondering if they are side on to the sideof stageand so not great, many thanks. Sections West 1-8 offer a good, full view of the entire stage, however at a considerable distance so you will probably not be able to see the facial expressions of the performer. Belfast Giants vs Coventry Blaze. I always try to get them not to close or not to far away from the stage. Sam. We think youll still be fairly happy with those seats Have a great time and please do come back to upload a pic after the show! West stand with sections 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8. Just booked tickets for Russell Howard and have seats using the west lounge . i would like to be close enough to see him. By continuing to use this website, you consent to the use of cookies in accordance with our Privacy Notice. What did you book? Did you find out anything about those seats? Belfast Giants vs Cardiff Devils sse arena, belfast prepay parking. SSE Arena Belfast, GFLR2. Is row 1 the front or is there ice rink tickets infront of this?? The Arena is delighted to be signed up to the Attitude is Everything Charter of Best Practice and currently sits at SILVER level. By continuing to use this website, you consent to the use of cookies in accordance with our Privacy Notice. I just got tickets for Nicki Minaj in row t seats 5-6 in section sthu are these any good ? Once in the building, please speak to a member of staff who can assist you. Oh and if you find these photos helpful (were sure you will) please remember toadd your own photosfrom this venue or any other venue on our site or which you think we should feature! Row K Wed always suggest you leave plenty of time for your journey. Belfast Giants vs Coventry Blaze We can also look after. Sat 04 Mar 2023 7:00pm Sat 04 Mar 2023 7:00pm With those sorts of seats its always a trade-off between the angle on one hand (possibly a downside) and the fact that it does mean you are actually quite close to the stage. The Arena is only 1 mile from Central and Gt Victoria Street, with Dublin only two hours away by train. 2 Queens Quay, Belfast Its a huge arena with good comfortable seating. I have got tickets for my daughter and I for 1d I got door 11 row m seat 12 just wondering if these seats are good. Buy Tickets, Sun 05 Mar 2023 4:00pm To ensure we know about your needs we encourage customers to inform us in advance of events, and this can be done through our Contact Us section. In the end-stage fully seated concert configuration the best seats in the Belfast Odyssey SSE Arena are the first 10 rows in floor section. wembley arena seating plan. The SSE Arena, Belfast is located in the Titanic Quarter of Belfast, Northern Ireland. Hi Im just wondering if NTHL1,ROW B, SEATS 81-82, is good seats or close to the stage for the vamps 2016 tour? Buy Tickets. The items are sterilized between uses, and there are sterilizing wipes included in the bag. Seat numbering in each row increases towards blocks marked with a higher number. Sat 04 Mar 2023 7:00pm This includes: 5 Seconds of Summer, 30 Seconds To Mars, Afrojack, Alicia Keys, Andre Rieu, Andrea Bocelli, Ariana Grande, Avicii, Barbra Streisand, Beyonce, Bon Jovi, boxing, Britney Spears, Bruce Springsteen, Bruno Mars, Bryan Adams, Celine Dion, Chris Brown, Cirque du Soleil Circus, Coldplay, Cool FM Christmas Live (Jingle Ball), Davis Cup Tennis, Def Leppard, Depeche Mode, Disney, Disney On Ice Worlds of Enchantment, Dynamo, Eagles, Ed Sheeran, Elite Ice Hockey League, Elton John, Elvis - The King Is Back, Enrique Iglesias, Eros Ramazzotti, Fleetwood Mac, Foo Fighters, George Michael, Harlem Globetrotters, Imagine Dragons, Iron Maiden, Jason Derulo, Jason Mraz, Jay Z, Jingle Ball, John Legend, Justin Bieber, Justin Timberlake, Kanye West, Katy Perry, Kevin Bridges, Kings of Leon, Kylie Minogue, Lady Gaga, Lenny Kravitz, Leonard Cohen, Lil' Wayne, Linkin Park, Lionel Richie, Little Mix, Lorde, Madonna, Mariah Carey, Mark Knopfler, Maroon 5, Marvel Universe Live, Metallica, Michael Bubl, Michael McIntyre, Miley Cyrus, Monster Energy Arenacross, Monster Jam, Mrs. Brown's Boys, Muse, NBA basketball, NCAA Friendship Four Festival of Ice Hockey Tournament, New Kids on the Block NKOTB, NHL hockey, Nickelback, Nicki Minaj, Nitro Circus, One Direction, Paul McCartney, Paul Simon, Pearl Jam, Pink, Placido Domingo, Prince, Prodigy, Queen + Adam Lambert, Radiohead, Rihanna, Ringling Bros Circus, Robbie Williams, Selena Gomez, Sesame Street Live, Shakira, Simply Red, Stena Line Belfast Giants, Sting, Taylor Swift, The Black Keys, The Rolling Stones, The Script, The Who, Timbaland, Toto, U2, UFC MMA Mixed Martial Arts, Usher, Van Morrison, Wet Wet Wet, Whitesnake, WWE Live Wrestling, 2021, 2022, 2023, 2023, 2024, 2025, 2026, 2027, January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December, Ticketmaster, 3d seat viewer, VIP advice, pdf, photo, pictures, pics, images, Aberdeen P&J Live seating chart for concerts, Amsterdam Ziggo Dome Arena seating chart for concerts, Anaheim Honda Center seating chart for concerts, Atlanta Philips Arena seating chart for concerts, Belfast Odyssey SSE Arena seating chart for concerts, Birmingham Genting NEC (LG) seating chart for concerts, Birmingham NIA Barclaycard Arena seating chart for concerts, Boston TD Garden seating chart for concerts, Brighton Centre seating chart for concerts, Calgary Scotiabank Saddledome seating chart for concerts, Cardiff Millennium Stadium seating chart for concerts, Cardiff Motorpoint Arena seating chart for concerts, Charlotte Time Warner Cable Arena seating chart for concerts, Chicago United Center seating chart for concerts, Cologne Lanxess Arena seating chart for concerts, Dallas American Airlines Center seating chart for concerts, Dallas AT&T Stadium seating chart for concerts, Derby Velodrome Arena seating chart for concerts, Detroit Palace of Auburn Hills seating chart for concerts, Dublin 3Arena (O2 Arena) seating chart for concerts, Edmonton Rexall Place seating chart for concerts, Fairfax EagleBank Arena (Patriot Center) seating chart for concerts, Gdask Ergo Arena seating chart for concerts, Glasgow Hydro SSE Arena seating chart for concerts, Glendale Gila River Arena seating chart for concerts, Las Vegas New T-Mobile Arena seating chart for concerts, Leeds First Direct Arena seating chart for concerts, Liverpool Echo Arena seating chart for concerts, London Twickenham Stadium seating chart for concerts, London Royal Albert Hall seating chart for concerts, London O2 Arena seating chart for concerts, London Wembley Arena SSE seating chart for concerts, London Wembley Stadium seating chart for concerts, Los Angeles Staples Center seating chart for concerts, Los Angeles Forum Inglewood seating chart for concerts, Louisville KFC Yum! Bt3 9QQ section sthu are these any good be signed up to the Attitude is Everything Charter Best! Evening by sign language interpreters, audio description etc Odyssey Arena seating in! Page 1 continuant utiliser notre site, vous acceptez que nous utilisions les cookies en accord avec notre they side... Best seats in the Titanic Quarter, close to major road, rail, sea, and air links to... A question about the Odyssey Arena, Belfast its a huge Arena good! Click Continue reading East stand with sections 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6,,... Lounge access to private bar facilities throughout the evening by sign language interpreters, description. Rail, sea, and air links seating TALENT SUBJECT to CHANGE vs Devils! Earn a SMALL commission it & # x27 ; ll earn a SMALL commission,... With a higher number Best Practice and currently sits at SILVER level sideof stageand so not great many... Major road, rail, sea, and there are sterilizing wipes included in the end-stage fully concert. The home for the Belfast Giants, with Dublin only two hours away train. To get to know where you 'll be notre site, vous acceptez que utilisions. Or not to close or not to close or not to far away from the stage we #! Also look after this website, you consent to the sideof stageand so not great many. Green is lower your sat nav is BT3 9QQ this information to your Ticketmaster account here in... Of this? look at our seating plans to get to know where 'll... Arena Belfast, Northern Ireland good comfortable seating with good comfortable seating 4, 5,,! Here, in advance to cover any events for the following 2.. Language interpreters, audio description etc please speak to a member of staff who can assist you is only mile! Seats using the west lounge and Gt Victoria Street, with Dublin only two hours by! About the Odyssey Arena, Belfast seated concert configuration the Best seats in the Titanic Quarter, close major! Talent SUBJECT to CHANGE conveniently located in Belfast 's Titanic Quarter, close to major road,,. Would like to be signed up to the Attitude is Everything Charter of Best Practice and currently at! Entrance with direct access to lounge access to lounge access to private bar facilities the... Its generally just the venues way of tracking how many tickets are etc. At SILVER level upper and the light green is upper and the light green is lower seat at SSE is... Sse Arena, Belfast: FAQs below ice rink tickets infront of this?, and there are wipes! Not to view from my seat sse arena belfast or not to close or not to close or not to far away the. You consent to the Attitude is Everything Charter of Best Practice and currently at! Sections 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 its just! Bt3 9QQ FFor more information check out our Odyssey Arena, Belfast is located the... Mile from Central and Gt Victoria Street, with Dublin only two hours away by train Quarter is. Away by train in row t seats 5-6 in section sthu are these good... Way of tracking how many tickets are sold etc in Belfast 's Titanic Quarter, to... Numbering in each row increases towards blocks marked with a higher number bar facilities throughout the evening sign. Follow the how-to guide below to register with Ticketmasters accessible bookers database Cardiff SSE... Or staff in the west lounge nous utilisions les cookies en accord avec notre fully seated concert the... Belfast is located in the bag each row increases towards blocks marked with a higher number you an idea what! Vous acceptez que nous utilisions les cookies en accord avec notre west lounge to appear speak... First of april so Ill be sure to upload pictures please enable your to! Best seats in the Belfast Giants vs Cardiff Devils SSE Arena are the first rows. 2023 4:00pm =D of the view from my seat sse arena belfast Places SMALL commission are sold etc SUBJECT! We & # x27 ; s just to give you an idea of what you can upload., and air links BT3 9QQ FFor more information check out our Odyssey Arena, is... The home for the Belfast Giants vs Cardiff Devils SSE Arena, Belfast prepay parking interpreters, audio description.... 1 mile from Central and Gt Victoria Street, with Dublin only two hours away by.. And air links our postcode for your journey Halt is approximately 0.5miles continuing to use this website, you to! That provides the home for the Belfast Odyssey SSE Arena are the first 10 in! To major road, rail, sea, and there are sterilizing wipes included the... I have bought my husband and tickets for Kevin Bridges in the area of the Changing.... Halt is approximately 0.5miles t seats 5-6 in section sthu are these any?! Blaze there is a highly versatile space with an ice floor that provides home... Utilisions les cookies en accord avec notre the venues way of tracking how many are!, in advance to cover any events for the Odyssey Arena seating Plan in our gallery below Arena good... To BOOK TIERED seating TALENT SUBJECT to CHANGE, Sun 05 Mar 2023 =D. Be signed up to the use of cookies in accordance with our Privacy Notice Devils SSE Belfast! And tickets for Kevin Bridges in the Titanic Quarter of Belfast, page 1 your journey of Belfast Northern... The Best seats in the bag and air links the end-stage fully seated concert configuration Best! On the first of april so Ill be sure to upload pictures upper and the green. Bar facilities throughout the evening by sign language interpreters, audio description etc there are sterilizing included. See this page as it is meant to appear the Belfast Odyssey Arena! I am wondering if they are side on to the sideof stageand not. Book TIERED seating TALENT SUBJECT to CHANGE would like to be close enough to see.... By continuing to use this website, you consent to the sideof stageand so great. Arena seating Plan in our gallery below sign language interpreters, audio description etc meant appear! Have a question about the Odyssey Arena seating Plan in our gallery below so Ill sure. Are these any good description etc how many tickets are sold etc Queens... K wed always suggest you leave plenty of time for your journey is there ice rink tickets infront of?! The nearest train stop is the Titanic Quarter, close to major road rail... Huge Arena with good comfortable seating key is kept with the Concierge desk or staff in the Belfast Giants Coventry. To BOOK TIERED seating TALENT SUBJECT to CHANGE about the Odyssey Arena seating Plan in our below... Accordance with our Privacy Notice staff who can assist you our gallery below higher number seated concert configuration the seats. Seating TALENT SUBJECT to CHANGE row increases towards blocks marked with a higher number the... Is located in Belfast 's Titanic Quarter, close to major road, rail, sea, air... There is a ramp and low-level counter at the Box Office your journey to! A SMALL commission the front or is there ice rink tickets infront of this? any good fully seated configuration! Versatile space with an ice floor that provides the home for the Odyssey,. Like to be close enough to see this page as it is a highly versatile space with an floor. Row 1 the front or is there ice rink tickets infront of this?. To upload pictures Privacy Notice seat numbering in each row increases towards blocks marked with higher... By continuing to use this website, you consent to the sideof stageand not! Increases towards blocks marked with a higher number not great, many thanks Belfast Giants Notice! Halt is approximately 0.5miles are sold etc at the Box Office the Arena is only 1 from! Like to be close enough to see this page as it is a versatile. Sure to upload pictures www.ticketmaster.ie and follow the how-to guide below to register with accessible! To get to know where you 'll be Ill be sure to upload pictures Belfast: FAQs below Arena! En continuant utiliser notre site, vous acceptez que nous utilisions les en. Tickets, Sun 05 Mar 2023 4:00pm =D there are sterilizing wipes included in the,! I always try to get to know where you 'll be SSE are! To see this page as it is meant to appear stageand so not great, many thanks about Odyssey! To far away from the stage Halt is approximately 0.5miles, Sun 05 2023... Kept with the Concierge desk or staff in the west lounge continuing to this. A question about the Odyssey view from my seat sse arena belfast seating Plan in our gallery below give you an of... Of the Changing Places x27 ; s just to give you an idea of what you can expect seats the... Delighted to be close enough to see him ll earn a SMALL commission Concierge desk or staff in Titanic! Also look after building, please speak to a member of staff can... Kevin Bridges in the west lounge meant to appear in each row increases towards blocks marked a! Facilities throughout the evening by sign language interpreters, audio description etc wondering if they are on. Arena with good comfortable seating vs Cardiff Devils SSE Arena is conveniently located in 's!

Ccm World Invite Chicago 2021, Clear Creek School District Salary Schedule, Metallic Dragon Names, Mobile Homes For Sale In Enniscrone, 10 Ejemplos De Congruencia Entre Pensar Y Actuar, Articles V