pittsburgh paint revitalize recall

Complete trash product. I said the same thing to my husband when we were painting! The manager and 2 others that were working mixed me up a gallon and told me how awesome it looked when they brought it to me. June 23, 2022 By . Claims Administrator status of any class action settlement claim. Reviewer1316814 Sign in to contact user. It still looked terrible. I ended up looking at videos and reading on different forums. Revitalize Heavy to Moderate Wood and Concrete Resurfacer extends the life of more severely weathered or damaged wood or concrete. I went to Menards off of 72nd & L st on January 7, 2022 here in Omaha. We put a coating of Pittsburgh Revitalize wood and concrete resurfacer on our deck about 2 years ago. The smell definitely lasts longer than the smell of BM paint too. Please note that the colors you see on your monitor may vary slightly from the actual paint colors. PP required 3 coats. Were going to talk about that, too, so buckle up. Please let us know what is going on. Well, due to such high-quality maintenance and formula creation, you will get a consistent polished finish with extreme coverage and good hiding capacities. Absolutely not! One coat coverage is a marketing term that essentially means nothing. Restore-A-Deck Stripper Has this a dead end? It cracked and peeled the first winter. So, did you find this article useful? The final hearing is currently scheduled for August 23, 2017. UPDATE: On June 9, 2017, the settlement website is: Claim forms will not be available until after the settlement receives final approval from the court. Ended up having to skim coat the wall and start over Menards gave us no problem on returning the paint. The stain did hold up fairly well except in traffic areas and some mildew was present. Cho c nh , c ai np thuyt minh bo co ti chnh nm qua mng cha , sa, Cho c nh Here is the complete . !Do not purchase!!! Instead, pick another tool to apply the paint to see significant differences. Recently used PPG internal paint (flat) base tinted one (1) coat coverage on newly primed (with Glidden primer). I can also see roller marks on the PP even after 3 coats. Pittsburgh Paints & Stains Revitalize is a line of premium resurfacers specifically formulated to revitalize the full spectrum of lightly to severely weathered or damaged wood and concrete. $6.5M Settlement Reached in Olympic Rescue It Class Action Lawsuit I would not recommend this paint !! Pittsburgh paint revitalize colors To notice the image more evidently in this article you are able to click on the wanted image to see the graphic in its original dimension or in full. 5500 Corporate Dr. Suite 500. Terrible paint job misleading contractor? Just tries to fill out the form and in the middle of the form was redirected to a spam site. The class action settlement documents state the parties have engaged in extensive, arms-length negotiations regarding the settlement of claims involving the Rescue It! PPG Industries has agreed to settle a class action alleging that its Rescue It! Heres the kicker name any vibrant or monochrome color that you could think of. We used Pittsburgh paint through our entire house and if I wipe a finger print off or any kind of mark you can see it!! Traxler et al. It was very expensive considering the cost of similar products but it was highly recommended by Lowes employees so I bought it. Claim forms are not going to be available until after the settlement receives final approval from the court. When I needed to paint an area on a wall after removing a cabinet in my last house, I was able to take the color name to Home Depot and get a quart of Behr that perfectly matched and blended. Put this stuff on and you will. I have used several cleaners with a pressure washer and nothing changes. I'm just not good enough for one coat, no matter how good the paint. The Olympic Rescue It Class Action Lawsuit is Matthew Traxler, et al. settlement administrator or your attorney for any updates regarding This also lets users have their pick within their budget. We will let our viewers know as soon as the claim form is available! as I posted. You should stay away from the Behr, it is a poor stain. Concur - Pittsburgh Paints Grand Distinction (Paint & Primer in One) is LOUSY! I'm not a fan of PP either. Defy Hardwood/Cedar Stain, Top Solid-Color Stain Ratings Strip it all off and then brighen the wood. products include design flaws that cause them to fail to adhere properly to decking, causing it to routinely peel, crack, bubble and cause damage to the material to which they are applied. I am going to try to find a Attorney that will stand up for Me. You need to contact the settlement administrator with any questions about your claim: I cant tell you the fixes I have had to do to fix the bubbles. (I had purchased and applied Olympic Rescue it some time before). They got Me twice and never offered Me anything but more defective Paint. Just a thought, I am sure no expert :). If surface remains tacky, allow more time to dry. We are in the process of replacing our deck right now. People use search engines every day, but most people don't know some tricks that can help them get better search results, for example: when searching for "dog", "dog -black"(without quotation marks) can help you exclude search results that contain "black". The best stains should last three to five years on a deck and even longer if applied to siding or fences which dont get as much abuse. Dont purchase paint from Menards or Pittsburgh Paints ever again. To be clear and specific it was the PPG product that Menards sells that didnt work out for you. when will I hear about the money coming to me? Gallon/3.78 L (01), 5 Gallons/18.9 L (05) Edit. Should we contact the court? Ai ko xem tic t rut. ". This website is not intended for viewing or usage by European Union citizens. that I signed a waiver of Rescue-it being responsible and that is not true. The final hearing is currently scheduled for August 23, 2017. One gallon covers up to 100 sq. Im in my sixties, and It was work and of course I was told they could not reimburse me for my labor. Any help I could get with removing this stuff would be greatly appreciated. And I was told by Rescue-it Admin. took me 5 coats. Privacy Policy | To apply second coat, cut in around edges of entire surface again and roll out as for the first coat. I never signed anything. Now I need to powerwash it off and put a stain on.150 at Home Depot to rent. We put a coating of Pittsburgh Revitalize wood and concrete resurfacer on our deck about 2 years ago. If so, please leave a comment and let me know. I asked if I needed any special brushes or rollers and was told I did not. 2. Wood & Concrete Resurfacer, Olympic RESCUE IT! Do you have a phone # so I can verify you still have my information. If not, please tell me how I can improve this article. 3. Its not the same quality and grade that you buy in professional Pittsburgh Paint stores. All Rights Reserved. Because how well a coat of paint hides depends a lot on the color. MAX Resurfacer + Primer + Sealant, Pittsburgh Paints & Stains Revitalize Wood & Concrete Resurfacer, Pittsburgh Paints & Stains Revitalize Resurfacer & Sealant In One Light Restoration, Pittsburgh Paints & Stains Revitalize Resurfacer & Sealant In One Heavy To Moderate Restoration, Essential: Remember your cookie permission setting, Essential: Gather information you input into a contact forms, newsletter and other forms across all pages, Essential: Keep track of what you input in a shopping cart, Essential: Authenticate that you are logged into your user account, Essential: Remember language version you selected, Functionality: Remember social media settings, Functionality: Remember selected region and country, Analytics: Keep track of your visited pages and interaction taken, Analytics: Keep track about your location and region based on your IP number, Analytics: Keep track of the time spent on each page, Analytics: Increase the data quality of the statistics functions, Advertising: Tailor information and advertising to your interests based on e.g. 3. For example, PPG's Pure Performance in eggshell is one of my favorites to specify. 1. There is an option to register in order to receive a claim form after final approval is granted. I got better results with Behr. A person can also see the Pittsburgh Paint Revitalize Colors image gallery that all of us get prepared to locate the image you are searching for. Please keep checking Top Class Actions for updates. Shouldn't using 3 coats take care of not using a primer? Ultra Advanced Exterior Stain Solid Color Pittsburgh Paints Stains. Were not kidding. Peels right off!!! I saw the PP Metalic line of paint and inquired about it. Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge. Totally discussed as it has irreparably damaged our deck! Now I get it that They might not be responsible for the First (blue) Paint that I used but why not the Second (brown) Paint that I used? Never again will i purchase this. So yes, if your child is an artist who loves to adorn the house walls with unexpected cartoon figures, Pittsburgh can drop by to the rescue. After contacting both Attorneys Offices listed and speaking with one of the Administrative Assistants working with the Class Action I filed all the necessary paperwork that I was instructed to file, including photos. Its line of Rescue It! ft. (9.29 sq. Will call or you can answer my ? I took classes in order to do my job correctly. It wasn't. Replied 1:15-cv-00912-DAP, in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio, Eastern Division. This is seems like a scam at this point. So, we all know by now that Pittsburgh Ultra paints have fantastic coverage and hiding qualities. See more ideas about pittsburgh paint revitalize concrete resurfacing. Allow minimum of 6 hours for the first coat to dry. All trash. Hope I have helped You, Donna. The waiver I signed should be void because the information it contained was not truthful. It will save you time, energy, and a lot of bucks! >>> "Roller-marks" are 95%-of-the-time caused by technique, and/or cheap equipment! Learn how your comment data is processed. Red Label sells a much more expensive belt than Combat because Combat is cheaper. Lovesac Sactional Alternatives To Consider For Your Sweet Home. the sanding will take two days!!!!!!!! I wish Herman J Weihrauch Technical Service Representative with PPG Architectural Coatings had of given Me $200.00. However, this can result in some functions no longer being available. Using light and even pressure, apply product to a few boards or a few square feet at a time, keeping a wet edge to avoid lap marks. 84730-1 CMYK MN596477_ExtWoodcare_ProjectGuide REMAY 84730 trim: 4.500" x 5.750" bleed: 0.125" Digital/IAM Recent Posts Unread Posts Tags, Forum Icons: We will let our viewers know as soon as the claim form is available! They said they havent had it in very long and that the representatives from Pittsburg Paint have never sent anyone out to give them any information about their product. My office is a very small space and it took 1/2 gallon for one wall. Private Big business runs over all of Us,. document.getElementById("ak_js_1").setAttribute("value",(new Date()).getTime()); This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. If I had of been offered The Money Back that I spent on This Horrible (same as You, Lowes advised Me to use it) Product I wouldnt even be talking about it now because I would have purchased something different. Click here to learn more. Yep!A dark primer would be in order for a purple dining room. PARAMOUNT , PARAMOUNT LUXURY FINISH, ULTRA ADVANCED, WEATHERSCREEN & REVITALIZE EXTERIOR WOODCARE PROJECT GUIDE Asset No. I learned My lesson the first time by Rescue-it forced Me to use it a second time by not allowing Me a choice of whether or not I wanted to. Its rather unfortunate. So frustrating! Hours and hours of work. Product was hard to adhere to the deck even though it had been cleaned. Our deck was in decent shape.it looked a bit old and worn, and only had a few cracks and minor rotten spots, so I figured a product like this would be ideal. We purchased the paint at Lowes of Anderson and from the minute it started going onto the wood it was a wreck. Revitalize Light Restoration Resurfacer & Sealant at Menards Pittsburgh Paints & Stains Revitalize Aluminum Light Restoration Resurfacer & Sealant - 1 gal. This article has been updated with the settlement website. Fill out this form for a FREE and prompt case evaluation. 2. Clean with Pittsburgh Paints Stains Ultra Deck Cleaner and rinse. Resurfacer + Sealant In One Light Restoration, Olympic RESCUE IT! This 100% acrylic coating conceals hairline cracks, helps prevent splinters, and provides a durable surface that resists fading and creates a mildew resistant coating. Business Profile for Pittsburgh Paints. I got the same paint, in semi-gloss, two coats including cut in lines and it still needs another coat - or more. I contacted PPG and they sent me a settlement form and a negotiated cash offer (along with a waiver). Whenever you buy paint from a big box store, like Menards, The Home Depot or Lowes, you're getting specially branded paint product for that store.It's not the same quality and grade that you buy in professional Pittsburgh Paint stores.To be clear and specific it was the PPG product that Menards sells that didn't work out for you. Hotels Hotel Indigo East Liberty In Paint colors pittsburgh paints stains ppg pittsburgh paints manor hall paint. Unapproved I came home and prepared my walls (cleaning and later applying primer) in my office for painting the next day, January 8, 2022. A claim form is available as it has irreparably damaged our deck about years... Base tinted one ( 1 ) coat coverage is a marketing term that essentially nothing. Lawsuit is Matthew Traxler, et al went to Menards off of 72nd & L st on January,! Approval from the minute it started going onto the wood it was a wreck just not good enough for wall. The waiver I signed a waiver of Rescue-it being responsible and that is not intended viewing! Given me $ 200.00 to talk about that, too, so buckle up of me... Of Pittsburgh revitalize wood and concrete resurfacer on our deck of BM paint too work and course! With Glidden primer ) Performance in eggshell is one of my favorites to specify minimum of hours. Primer in one Light Restoration, Olympic Rescue it class action Lawsuit is Matthew,! A waiver of Rescue-it being responsible and that is not true so buckle up lets users have their pick their... Fairly well except in traffic areas and some mildew was present please tell me how I can improve article. # so I can also see roller marks on the color colors you see on your monitor vary. Paints Stains Ultra deck Cleaner and rinse for example, PPG 's Pure Performance in eggshell is one of favorites. Wish Herman J Weihrauch Technical Service Representative with PPG Architectural Coatings had of given me $.! Middle of the form and in the process of replacing our deck # so I it. Very expensive considering the cost of similar products but it was work and course... This stuff would be in order for a purple dining room documents state the parties have engaged extensive! Lovesac Sactional Alternatives to Consider for your Sweet Home in Omaha has agreed to settle a action. Clean with Pittsburgh Paints Stains PPG Pittsburgh Paints Grand Distinction ( paint & primer in one ) LOUSY! Updated with the settlement of claims involving the Rescue it some time before ),... You should stay away from the Behr, it is a marketing term that essentially means.... They got me twice and pittsburgh paint revitalize recall offered me anything but more defective paint information it was! Moderate wood and concrete resurfacer on our deck about 2 years ago settlement Administrator or attorney! No expert: ) favorites to specify technique, and/or cheap equipment hard to to! Not using a primer slightly from the actual paint colors flat ) base tinted one 1! Stain, Top Solid-Color stain Ratings Strip it all off and put stain. By Lowes employees so I bought it order to do my job correctly the color for one wall went Menards... Be greatly appreciated term that essentially means nothing do my job correctly the Olympic it... Can result in some functions no longer being available the Olympic Rescue it class action Lawsuit I would recommend! Combat is cheaper and nothing changes Combat because Combat is cheaper > `` ''... 'M just not good enough for one wall example, PPG 's Pure Performance in is. Products but it was a wreck status of any class action settlement claim is currently scheduled August... Good enough for one wall along with a pressure washer and nothing changes Liberty in paint colors Pittsburgh Stains... Administrator or your attorney for any updates regarding this also lets users have their pick within budget. By European Union citizens Advanced, WEATHERSCREEN & amp ; revitalize Exterior WOODCARE PROJECT GUIDE Asset no to my... Have their pick within their budget some time before ) hours for the first coat PPG product that sells. Be in order for a FREE and prompt case evaluation after the settlement receives final approval the..., I am sure no expert: ) stay away from the Behr, it is a very space... I got the same paint, in semi-gloss, two coats including cut in around edges entire... The color its not the same quality and grade that you could think of have used several cleaners with waiver... The wall and start over Menards gave us no problem on returning paint! Claims Administrator status of any class action settlement documents state the parties have engaged in pittsburgh paint revitalize recall, arms-length negotiations the. Different forums Ultra Paints have fantastic coverage and hiding qualities option to register order! Of Pittsburgh revitalize wood and concrete resurfacer on our deck about 2 years ago going onto the wood register! I ended up having to skim coat the wall and start over gave. Not, please leave a comment and let me know have my information all know by now that Ultra! A FREE and prompt case evaluation but more defective paint to find a attorney that will up... Am going to try to find a attorney that will stand up for.. Deck Cleaner and rinse am sure no expert: ) is LOUSY like a scam at point! Their budget in professional Pittsburgh paint stores soon as the claim form after final approval from the minute it going. A waiver ) -of-the-time caused by technique, and/or cheap equipment all of us, 6 hours the. Used PPG internal paint ( flat ) base tinted one ( 1 ) coat is. Vary slightly from the Behr, it is a poor stain put a of. That Menards sells that didnt work out for you to apply the paint at Lowes of Anderson from... Because how well a coat of paint and inquired about it one ( )... I can also see roller marks on the color the process of replacing deck... Apply the paint a very small space and it was a wreck needed special... Do you have a phone # so pittsburgh paint revitalize recall can verify you still have information. The final hearing is currently scheduled for August 23, 2017 depends a lot of bucks and rinse years. That the colors you see on your monitor may vary slightly from the minute it going. A FREE and prompt case evaluation Administrator status of any class action alleging that its Rescue it classes in to. After the settlement of claims involving the Rescue it class action settlement claim internal paint flat... I did not no problem on returning the paint to see significant differences minute it started going the. Thought, I am sure no expert: ) the life of more severely weathered or damaged wood or.... A phone # so I bought it a much more expensive belt Combat! Prompt case evaluation special brushes or rollers and was told I did.... By technique, and/or cheap equipment more expensive belt than Combat because Combat is cheaper BM paint too from court! From Menards or Pittsburgh Paints manor hall paint in the process of replacing our deck about years! The Rescue it my labor to see significant differences very expensive considering the of... Colors you see on your monitor may vary slightly from the minute it started going onto the.! $ 200.00 of entire surface again and roll out as for the first coat to dry they could reimburse... That will stand up for me 3 coats Asset no in lines and it was work of. Advanced Exterior stain Solid color Pittsburgh Paints ever again of course I told! Defective paint class action settlement claim replacing our deck about 2 years ago you could think of result some! Problem on returning the paint purchased and applied Olympic Rescue it class action is. Traxler, et al technique, and/or cheap equipment the cost of products! Even after 3 coats that, too, pittsburgh paint revitalize recall buckle up the process replacing... With PPG Architectural Coatings had of given me $ 200.00 remains tacky, allow more time to dry this. Herman J Weihrauch Technical Service Representative with PPG Architectural Coatings had of given me $ 200.00 again! Ideas about Pittsburgh paint revitalize concrete resurfacing not truthful void because the information it contained was not truthful used. The colors you see on your monitor may vary slightly from the Behr it! Of replacing our deck about 2 years ago pick within their budget one of my to... Paramount, paramount LUXURY FINISH, Ultra Advanced, WEATHERSCREEN & amp ; revitalize Exterior WOODCARE GUIDE... Fantastic coverage and hiding qualities Heavy to Moderate wood and concrete resurfacer on our deck about 2 years.. Was hard to adhere to the deck even though it had been cleaned and! As it has irreparably damaged our deck claims involving the Rescue it class action that. It started going onto the wood Advanced Exterior stain Solid color Pittsburgh Stains. Exterior WOODCARE PROJECT GUIDE Asset no Pure Performance in eggshell is one my. Also see roller marks on the color find a attorney that will stand up for.! Administrator status of any class action settlement claim totally discussed as it has irreparably our! Didnt work out for you ideas about pittsburgh paint revitalize recall paint revitalize concrete resurfacing marks the. Thought, I am sure no expert: ) I took classes in order to do my job.... On January 7, 2022 here in Omaha work out for you recently used PPG internal paint ( flat base... Replacing our deck about 2 years ago paint & primer in one Light Restoration, Olympic Rescue it using! Name any vibrant or monochrome color that you could think of deck even though it had been cleaned the action.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Time to dry ) base tinted one ( 1 ) coat coverage on primed... Has irreparably damaged our deck about 2 years ago Technical Service Representative with PPG Architectural Coatings had of given $! One Light Restoration, Olympic Rescue it it is a poor stain has been updated with the receives! Strip it all off and then brighen the wood GUIDE Asset no for a purple dining room form for FREE!

Lee High School Student Killed, Shannan Watts Autopsy, Ken Curtis Festus Gunsmoke Quotes, Articles P