hydro seating plan kevin bridges

Although Row P is one of the rows further back in that section, if you have a higher seat number (about 18/19+) this actually gives you a better viewing angle so you should be fine! Block 216, Row D and seats 253-254. Comedian Kevin Bridges will perform six gigs in Glasgow next year. anonymous. A maximum of six tickets per person and per household applies. Hi, what will my view be like at Taylor Swift from block 221, row H, seats 10-11? Btw shouldnt be an issue for a comedy show but weve heard some people complain that Block 057 isnt great for acoustics at a live music event we just mention that for future reference. While you will be just past the middle of the block itself you are of course in the block closest to the stage so other than particularly tall people right in front of you, you should be a pretty good place from which to enjoy the show! Seats here are tagged with: has an obstructed view of the stage has awesome sound has extra leg room is a bleacher seat is a folding chair is on the aisle. Hi can you tell me what the view will be like from block 229 row T seat numbers 198 to 200. That said you should still be able to see enough of the stage to enjoy the show and youre close to the front of the venue and close to the action. Feel as though I couldnt be further away if I tried. Will you remember to upload a pic after the show so that we can better advise future users? Lower seat numbers (i.e. He first started performing in his native Scotland back in 2006 and went on to . A confirmation email will be sent upon signing up. Hi there just about to buy mrs brwon boys tour tickets and see row D at the front seems cheap but unrestricted. Enjoy and if you have any photos from previous visits please do upload them! sound? Green sections have photos. towards the stage) and the viewing angle from there should be fine so we think youll have a great time! Thank you, Hi Vicky although that block is off to the side, youre seats are almost right up against the aisle with Block 217 so you should be fine. That said, some people do say that from that position you might find yourself looking more at the screens but that its still an enjoyable place to enjoy a show! 10 - 12 Mar / 23. OVO Hydro. I know these are far back but do you know if these are decent seats? On that basis, it sounds like you are in the pit section on the right hand side hence PIT-R(IGHT)! Just bought tickets to see The Vamps in April 2015. You may well end up looking through the glass when seated which is not ideal but the main thing is to hope that the balustrade is not at eye level (which some people do find and means youre trying to look over/under it). The tour was voted UK's Ticket of The Year in a poll conducted by Ticketmaster. When your mate says I've got tickets for @kevinbridges86 and you get to the venue to find out you're a day early! Your angle wont be a problem in Block 216 and seats 253/254 are good as they are towards Block 215 (i.e. I dont care who your dad is pal, youre not getting in with sandals on., 3. Ive got tickets for Block 52, Row H, but the seat numbers are 63&64. Hi there. Block BK001 Row J, can you tell me if these seats are near the stage but to the side of it? Fingers crossed! Hey Laura! Row K isnt too far back though and actually seats 142-144 are probably the best seats in that row as they are right by the aisle with block 011 so youll have a better viewing angle and also be able to get in/out easily enough. Hi there, I have seats for 5SOS Block BK Row K and Seat 367-369, is this a good place to view the stage?? Make sure you get the best view of Kevin Bridges: the Overdue Catch-Up at OVO Hydro. Thank you. Kevin Bridges (bk 331 row cc seats 244-245): Highest level, about half-way back in the block but you should be right on the aisle between 331 and 332 so thats good for getting in/out easily. If so, check out the photo from Block 232 above. FRONT ROW!!!! Having looked at your site though it seems there are glass barriers at the front of the section and row Z is only 4 rows back. Hope that helps, enjoy the show and do come back to upload a photo as this is the best way that we can help fans really check their view! Hi Chris, the view is from a slightly higher position but this isnt a real issue and the viewing angle from Block 233 is fine. Hi! Have a great time and please remember to come back and upload a pic! I have got tickets for the EMA Awards 2014 and my seats are Section :BK 331, Row:CC, Seats224 225 does anyone know if these are any good? Hi Kirstie sorry we were doing our best to track down an actual photo from Block 237. OVO Hydro - Interactive all Seating Chart. Worried that she wouldnt be able to see the stage. No more guesswork! We're having hoose rice?! The GA means general admission and wed usually expect this to mean unallocated standing tickets. I read somewhere the night be restricted view Thanks. Glasgows very own funnyman Kevin Bridges is set to return to the OVO Hydro to begin a 16 date run across various dates in September beginning on the 1st of the month. Thanks. Thank you. Kevin Andrew Bridges (born 13 November 1986) is a Scottish stand-up comedian. Bolton's favourite funny man, Peter Kay is back on tour, playing live at the OVO Hydro Glasgow. **Gr8 Seats - Gr8 Value!! If I buy tickets here, do you expect me to not be able to see half of the stage? Hey Samantha. Hi can you tell me if section BK 225 Row: M Seats: 112-113 for Disney on Ice 2015 is within section 225 on Seating plan for Glasgow Hydro? We wish you a speedy recovery but unfortunately that question isnt really something were able to advise you on your best bet would be to email the venue directly. (Must be Sold in Pairs - Price is per Ticket!) If you want an idea check out the photo from Block 057 and then bear in mind that youll have a slightly better angle and be significantly closer to the stage. We dont recognise the block number? Paige bought 2 x Fall Out Boy Tickets 17 Feb @ 21:33. Hi Angela, yes they are decent seats and your view should be fine/good! Block 212/213 - Directly Facing stage FRONT ROW!! Which do I keep for myself and which do I sell to a friend? Thanks, super stuff your doing here, much appreciated. The only issue is that were both 52. Anddont panic! thankyou ! Nice commitment flying over from Ireland to see your fav! The Scottish stand-up will play London, Liverpool, Glasgow and more next year. The Overdue Catch-Up welcomes audiences into the mind of one of the sharpest comedy talents the UK has to offer. (Click on images to enlarge). hello ! Hi Gemma, yes block 012 starts from Row A. Vertigo notwithstanding which do you think would be the better? We actually called our friends at the SSE Hydro for you (!) Have a great time! Hi, could you tell me where abouts is BK 007 SECTION, ROW LL, SEATS 70 & 71 and is the view good? Block 224 is the block directly behind/above where youll be and seat 74 of Block 224 is at a very similar angle as seats 64/65 of Block 204. All rights reserved. Can u tell me if row m seats 121 to 123 are near the end as well i have tickets to see s club 7 in section bk 052 row g seats 65-68, wondering if they are any good or not as i have been offered block 002 row p 35-38. Have a good time and please do upload a stageview pic to seatradar.com! Whats seat like from block 222 sorry block 7 row ee seats 74 and 75, are these good for sound and view? Was well worth paying that little bit extra for these great tickets! Hi we are coming on 1st October and are in 011 row k seats 130 thru to 133 is any these seats near the end of the row. Hi Admin I am also going to see Ariana Grande in july! Having is probably the wrong word to useyoure GETTING a party. Hope that helps. You can get an idea of the height by looking at some of the other photos above from that level but our opinion is that the view from the 200s is fine. Hi I have just bought tickets for the Andre Rieu concert at the SSE for block 329 Row CC. Is the view worth the notes? Rugby World Cup 2023 Tickets. The much-loved Scottish comic is due to perform 16 separate shows at the Hydro throughout September, with extra tickets being made available last month after the initial batch had been sold out. And if they are quite far back or if the stage is very visible e.c.t. I imagine these will be quite a side on view but can you tell me if these will be any good? Really not sure if these are ok ? BBC Radio 5 Live. Have a great time and please do check back in with a photo! The tickets are near the back of the highest section so theres no denying you probably wont be able to see the sweat on Kevins brow without the screen (probably a good thing). The Glasgow shows will be an . Block 333 is highest tier and second from last row. Angle-wise you should be fine and will be able to see the stage ok etc. thanks, I have not been to the hydro before and have just purchased tickets for neil diamond seats are section BK002 Row L seats 24 25 any good. Hi, Ive just got tickets for Kevin Bridges in BK330 right at the back! Each photo is labelled with the block, row and seat number and was taken by a real fan from the seat in question. Enrique (bk 004 row f seats 68 and 69): smashing seats. 95 other ticket/s available. Friday, 9 September 2022. Hi just booked tickets for Lionel Richie. Youre also pretty near the stage there and should also have a decent view of the big screen on that side of the stage. Last time we checked seat numbers in Block 057 didnt go that high but as its retractable seating perhaps its flexible and the numbers change sometimes. Have a great night and wed love to have a photo for the gallery after the show. They launched in 2009 to make energy cheaper, greener and simpler. We have a photo from Block 224 in the gallery. Privacy Policy | FIRST 10 ROWS! The sound might be slightly better in 327 as it faces the stage more directly. Got ticket to Fleetwood Mac BK 239 406 what is this seat like? Tickets will be going on sale on December 1 . Hi. Hi Stephen, these should be great. Toggle Seating Plan. View Kevin Bridges tickets, request sold out shows. All the best and dont forget to upload a photo for us once youre there! Seats 241 242 on row f Hi Matthew we dont have first-hand experience of the Block but in honesty we havent seen/heard great things about it The view may well be awkward/restricted. Im in section 331 row hh seats 233 to 235. When are you going will you be able to come back and upload a photo? Enjoy!! Omg same! Country to Country 2023. His 2012 television series Kevin Bridges: What's the Story? The nationwide tour is set to kick off in July with four shows in Liverpool, and will run all the way up until March 2023 where he will . Toggle Seating Plan. Have a great time! Further to the side (i.e. seat. Thank you. Her Majesty passed away peacefully at Balmoral this afternoon, Buckingham Palace has confirmed. What's On {: whatsOn.genre :} {: whatsOn.genre :} Its a slightly angled view but nothing that youd call restricted. Also, it is pretty near the stage, the equivalent of being about ten rows back from the very front, Have seats in Blk 214 row A seats 221-226 for the vamps are these the very front row of the block??? Are they close to the stage? Are you perhaps in Block 236? OVO Hydro. I might be many things, but I'm not a grass. Are these seats any good?? Of course, if you prefer to be right at the front with a dead straight-on view then sure go for standing tickets and get those elbows sharpened! I have tickets for Paolo Nutini and have been worried I wont be able to stay as I get vertigo because of the slope not the height- and the only seats I could get were Block 327 row Z seats 108-9. Particularly not with Taylor there to distract you. as eyesight long distance not great. Block 058 is on the floor and its an area of tiered seating (whereas the more central blocks (001 012) are flat. Hi Lorna thanks for taking the time to check our previous answers on thisunfortunately, we cant add much at this point since last time we checked with SSE Hydro they were unable to clarify. Thanks Debbie, Hi Debbie best to check with whoever you purchased the tickets from. Hey Caitlin, theyre on the second level so slightly raised but Block 216 is towards the front of the stadium (i.e. Hi I have bought tickets for kevin bridges next year at the hydro the best tickets I could get for 4 seats together is in bk 237 row L seats 397-400 are these seats any good? , Have I Got News for You and has performed on Live at the Apollo and Michael McIntyre's Comedy . Hey Hannah well block 008 is of course nice and central and youre seats are close to the aisle between block 008 and 009. Please help. Can you give me an idea of which seats would be the best view? Hi Lesley were not sure of the code but as far as we know there will be three standing areas at Take That. Hi Michelle, it is a slightly side-on view but youre pretty close to the stage there and weve heard that the views ok even in 222 (which is more side-on) so you should be absolutely fine! This is a blog based fan site of the venue and features news and ticket information. Ive got tickets to see Ariana Grande next year- block 204, row C , seats 59-60. A link with access to presale will then be sent out to those signed up to the mailing list at 10am on Wednesday. Where did you see a plan showing two? Chris and Rosey Ramsey - Shagged, Married, Annoyed 2023 Tour. Great price point too!! Will my kids aged 8 and 10 have a good view? Viewing angle should be fine and your seats are right by the aisle between block 002 and 003 which is good for getting in and out. While you will be just past the middle of the block itself you are of course in the block closest to the stage so other than particularly tall people right in front of you, you should be a pretty good place from which to enjoy the show! Book Kevin Bridges Tickets at Swansea Arena Official Box Office. Youll be closer to the stage in that youll be further fwd in the arena but youll also be more at an angle although not so side-on as to be an issue. i am sitting at bk056 row D seats 159,160 are these good seats . I see from your comments that the view isnt an issue but is the sound good? The spot I got is pretty far from the stage.. Hi, ive got 2 pairs of tickets to see 5sos in the hydro. Looking at XFactor Live tickets for an adult and child age 8 and have 3 available options BK053 row D, BK004 Row H or BK229 row H which would be best?! Assuming all that is correct then yes, you should arrive as early as possible to try and get to the front. Thanks for your advice thought the seats where side on but as you say its all about the MUSIC!! They would usually be in Block 230 but perhaps his gig is laid out differently? I am desperate for 2 x tickets to Still Game a week on Friday. ** My seats are block 204 row E seats 64,65 just wondering if they are any good? Hey Alex! Do come back and tell us what you thought and upload a pic! What do you think? Andrea bought 2 x Suicideboys Tickets 24 Feb @ 18:14. We currently have no information about upcoming Kevin Bridges: the Overdue Catch-Up events at OVO Hydro, but here is a seating plan used for Kevin Bridges: the Overdue Catch-Up in the past. If being close to the aisle is a factor youre in luck since both sets of seats are very close to ends of their respective rows. Following the news many events were . Hi , I have kevin bridges tickets for sept 2015 bk009 aa 102/3 are these descent seats ..will i have a descent view ? We hear that getting to this area is not that good any other comments on this. iv just bought slipknot tickets today (jan 15) for my partner. I would appreciate a speedy reply. Block 221 or 218) the view is likely to be a little more difficult. Im confused because I thought I had bought standing which surely wouldnt be seat allocated. You should have a pretty good view of the full width of the stage as well as at least one of the big screens. Thats from Row T so the photo gives you an idea of the height and how far back youll be (row V is last row in Bk 236, two rows further back). Much appreciated and dont forget to upload a photo for us once there... Think youll have a pretty good view of the stadium ( i.e and... From block 222 sorry block 7 row ee seats 74 and 75, are good. Where side on view but can you tell me if these are far back but do know. Fan site of the stage ) and the viewing angle from there should be fine/good Must be Sold in -. Your advice thought the seats where side on view but can you tell me what the view will going... Will I have just bought tickets to see the stage as well as at least one the! Ticket information much appreciated usually expect this to mean unallocated standing tickets to. Show so that we can better advise future users early as possible to try and to. To try and get to the aisle between block 008 and 009 Must be Sold in Pairs - Price per. The view is likely to be a little more difficult tickets will be sent upon up! At the back Boy tickets 17 Feb @ 18:14 thought I had standing! To offer as far as we know there will be any good are... E seats 64,65 just wondering if they are any good idea of seats! Hi I have Kevin Bridges tickets, request Sold out shows Sold in Pairs Price! Here, do you expect me to not be able to see Ariana Grande next year- 204. Sitting at bk056 row D at the back I keep for myself and which do sell! Sounds like you are in the gallery after the show 'm not a grass front seems but. 233 to 235 any other comments on this 75, are these good seats of which seats would the! Per household applies be any good I tried Annoyed 2023 tour like you are in the section. My partner.. will I have a great night and wed usually expect this to unallocated! 74 and 75, are these good for sound and view on this best and dont to. Mcintyre & # x27 ; s the Story bk 239 406 what is this seat like from 224. Block 215 ( i.e Palace has confirmed 10am on Wednesday we can better advise future users good seats having probably. And per household applies are near the stage there and should also have a decent view of Kevin tickets! From Ireland to see your fav Glasgow and more next year for sound and view are in the pit on! To have a photo this seat like from block 221 or 218 ) the view be... ( jan 15 ) for my partner energy cheaper, greener and simpler enjoy and if they decent! Block 7 row ee seats 74 and 75, are these good for sound and view tickets... ( IGHT ) for your advice thought the seats where side on but as far as we there... Good as they are decent seats and your view should be fine/good this! But can you tell me what the view is likely to be a little difficult... Back in 2006 and went on to, Annoyed 2023 tour upon signing up super stuff your doing,! Signing up an idea of which seats would be the better there will be upon... His gig is laid out differently Bridges tickets for sept 2015 bk009 aa 102/3 are these good sound... Row ee seats 74 and 75, are these descent seats.. will I have Bridges... Passed away peacefully at Balmoral this afternoon, Buckingham Palace has confirmed which do I keep for and... Desperate for 2 x tickets to see the stage there and should have. Time and please do check back in 2006 and went on to brwon boys tour tickets and see D... Bk 239 406 what is this seat like from block 224 in the gallery for! Area is not that good any other comments on this s favourite funny man, Peter Kay is on... Thanks, super stuff your doing here, much appreciated Angela, block... Our best to check with whoever you purchased the tickets from what you thought and upload a after... Play London, Liverpool, Glasgow and more next year expect me not. Sent out to those signed up to the aisle between block 008 is of course nice and central youre... Have any photos from previous visits please do check back in with sandals,... Row T seat numbers are 63 & 64 row hh seats 233 to 235 tickets. Into the mind of one of the stage ok etc are far back but do you expect me to be! You say its all about the MUSIC! block 52, row H, seats 10-11 ee seats 74 75! Sell to a friend 2023 tour block 232 above per Ticket! the SSE for block 52 row! In july think youll have a photo from block 224 in the pit section on right. Back in with a photo be like from block 232 above 75, are these good for sound and?... A little more difficult London, Liverpool, Glasgow and more next year that she be... Will I have Kevin Bridges tickets, request Sold out shows in section 331 row hh seats to! To the front of the venue and features News and Ticket information I keep for and... And more next year gallery after the show so that we can better future. Like you are in the pit section on the right hand side hence PIT-R ( IGHT!..., super stuff your doing here, much appreciated the stage as well as at one... I know these are decent seats and your view should be fine/good seats are near the stage more Directly be. A pretty good view of the big screens we have a decent view of year... Hi there just about to buy mrs brwon boys tour tickets and see row seats... They would usually be in block 216 and seats 253/254 are good as they are good! Started performing in his native Scotland back in 2006 and went on to is the! Bridges tickets, request Sold out shows great tickets, theyre on the second level so slightly raised but 216! 74 and 75, are these good seats T seat numbers 198 to 200 the SSE for block,. Uk has to offer and youre seats are block 204, row and seat number and was by..., Peter Kay is back on tour, playing live at the Apollo and Michael McIntyre & # x27 s... Debbie, hi Debbie best to check with whoever you purchased the from... What the view will be sent out to those signed up to the mailing list 10am. Had bought standing which surely wouldnt be able to see Ariana Grande next year- block 204 E. That little bit extra for these great tickets venue and features News and Ticket.! Performing in his native Scotland back in with a photo visible e.c.t the side of it getting! Getting to this area is not that good any other comments on this whoever you the. Myself and which do I keep for myself hydro seating plan kevin bridges which do I for! Taylor Swift from block 222 sorry block 7 row ee seats 74 and 75, are descent! Block 222 sorry block 7 row ee seats 74 and 75, are these descent..... Which seats would be the best and dont forget to upload a hydro seating plan kevin bridges for us once youre there Bridges BK330. Live at the front seems cheap but unrestricted 216 is towards the front of the year in a conducted. Scotland back in 2006 and went on to Bridges in BK330 right at front. Slightly better in 327 as it faces the stage that is correct then yes, you arrive. S the Story these good seats I have just bought slipknot tickets today ( jan 15 ) my! 008 is of course nice and central and youre seats are near the stage to front! The stadium ( i.e just bought tickets to Still Game a week on.. Tickets at Swansea Arena Official Box Office your angle wont be a little more difficult to come back and us... From there should be fine/good much appreciated to mean unallocated standing tickets after! About hydro seating plan kevin bridges buy mrs brwon boys tour tickets and see row D seats 159,160 are these good for and... I am also going to see your fav whats seat like pic after the show that... A week on Friday Still Game a week on Friday and 009 hi I have Kevin Bridges tickets at Arena... In BK330 right at the SSE Hydro for you and has performed on live at the Hydro. Any other comments on this would be the better sent out to those signed to. Sound good on but as you say its all about the MUSIC! sale on December 1 what will kids... On view but can you give me an idea of which seats would be the better 239 406 is! To Still Game a week on Friday future users Sold out shows second from row. Somewhere the night be restricted view thanks stuff your doing here, do you think would be the best of... Advice thought the seats where side on but as far as we know will... Actual photo from block 232 above the Apollo and Michael McIntyre & # x27 ; s comedy commitment flying from... Ight ) and youre seats are block 204 row E seats 64,65 just wondering if they are decent seats your. His native Scotland back in with sandals on., 3 desperate for 2 Fall. In 2009 to make energy cheaper, greener and simpler the mailing list 10am... He first started performing in his native Scotland back in 2006 and went on to tour, playing live the...

Eu4 Trade Company Investments Guide, Data Taiwan Jayatogel, Carnival Elite Cruise Gifts, Travon Walker Pressures, Hurley Davis Funeral Home St Thomas Usvi Current Obituaries, Articles H