yandere simulator oc maker

She friends with Midori, she hangs out in the cooking mostly to eat, a little annoying, she's very shy when meeting new people. I'm LittleYan12,834, and this page is about my OCs so here it is!! Here. Yes, for example like the picture we saw, the number becomes 56.00001. This can help you make a new oc. Games Anime School. People diagnosed 3.2 K. Favorites 2. ], [What do they do every day? Kita Kukita v2 [DL], [MMD X YS OCS] We Were FriendsOnce [GIF], [MMD x YANDERE OC] Casual! I used the modding page on this Wikia A LOT and the portraits I've made are all from the Useful Portrait Stuff wiki page. Feel free to add your own mods as long as they follow the mod rules on the Mods page. My best friend Lia - Lia Spell Uniform Design Don't disable it while your character has it's wig and accessory, otherwise it's hair and accessory while be white and you can't undo it, the only way to fix it is restarting the day and all your work will be a waste. this is supposed to be for female ocs. Are you too insane for senpai? My name is Emi and in this channel, I will normally make gameplays of the games I enjoy. Sourced from this page on DeviantArt. [reaction], Attempting to apprehend the player. template created by @Realm.of.myths! Appearance:Light blue-dyed hair, Dark blue eyes, Hair is smooth and short and wears black square glasses. All we have to do is go to StreamingAssets and go to Potraits folder (Potraits1989 in 1980s Mode). Sorry, you will have to wait until the mods release, or join the discord server to find out more information and get an early build download. 68.1 K 44 Hot Anime Games School. After that, press "Customize Character", then press "Take Potrait"! In "Customize Appearance", change the stockings into "CustomStocking1". Introduction How to make your OC in Yandere Simulator Demo Mizu 13.6K subscribers Subscribe 3.5K 130K views 1 year ago The big video is here! Featured: YS OC: Miyuki Mori. DANGANRONPA OC MAKER! To De-Select everything, press CTRL D (Windows) or CMD D (Mac). Capture a web page as it appears now for use as a trusted citation in the future. The protagonist (no name yet) has to stop those rivals from loving her Senpai, She will stop them in any way she has to! It's not mine, it's yours. Now everything's perfect, but the information hasn't changed yet, let's change it! Unless they're too shy! today, I show you how to make your very own oc! Koko Wa Aidesu is a Yandere Simulator mod that has 11 rivals in it. People diagnosed 1.3 K Favorites 4 School Anime Games ? Sourced from this page on DeviantArt. Yandere OC/ Yan Sim OC: Kita Kukita | Updated Ref! Feel free to add your own mods as long as they follow the mod rules on theModspage. Happy Valentine's Day! She idolizes her, and now she reaches her dream to be a gravure idol. 4. it may show some things that no longer work and it might not show some cleaner or better command usage than what. Press the "Customize Appearance" button. Discover your complete student profile with this generator! Total Views 21,201 (Older Stats), Plaid Sweater + Face + Plaidstriped Stockings. Blackie-chan skin for Yandere Simulator. (edited by Heyitsmehcuzwhoelsewoulditbeh). When you go to school and take a potrait of our guinea pig and you see the student info, voila! 1. Light Music Club Uniform skin for Yandere Simulator. Manage all your favorite fandoms in one place! Don't give her jelly beans. Manage all your favorite fandoms in one place! What Yandere Sim Character has a crush on you? Description. Change the "Class" from "11" to "12". Remember, do not add write laundry lists, but instead write a paragraph - or multiple! Skin sourced from this page on DeviantArt. This tutorial and the program(s) used are available for both Windows and Mac users. You could also volunteer, talk and much much more! These mods add OCs created by various users toYandere Simulator. Custom student portraits are relatively easy to create once you know the basic steps to follow. on the Internet. Now the make ups are done, let's make the potraits! Tendencies: Main character, Quantify , and Cook. People diagnosed 68.7 K Favorites 44 Red-chan skin for Yandere Simulator. Rules for the OC maker thread: It'll look like this: Now, let's change the hair and eye color! Paint.net (this should be deleted as well.) Delete everything in brackets and replace it with your own information. 1 T. Diagnosis results: Daily. Yandere Simulator Browse game Gaming Browse all gaming How to eliminate ALL the rivals! Pronunciation: Like eerie, but rooted in the word irritating. Appearance: Brownish Blonde hair, Hazel eyes, Medium hair, Baby blue sweater around waist, Baby blue loose socks, Club: None, feels like she doesn't fit in with any. Ayano Aishi (Yan-Chan) | [DL] InvaderIka 69 1 [MMDx Ys] Random Character Pack ::Download:: KohaiAryx 75 6 [MMDxYS] TDA Ritsuko Chikanari [Download] KohaiAryx 40 6 MMDxDL :.TDA . Ok, so now you've seen all of my OCs (I'm still busy making more OCs, more will be added), now some of you maybe wondering how to make these OCs (except those who already know), right? [what would show up on their profile if shown to info-chan? In windows, what I know is you can use Notepad, but other apps and OS I don't know, you can just google it. Move to blank page and paste all info Delete everything in brackets and replace it with your own information. CHARAT AVATAR MAKER is a character creator that can create your own cute original character with easy operation! This tells you your yandere girlfriend. So, I think it's only right to make this one as well. 2. If you just open Yandere Simulator, not PoseMod.exe, there will be no PoseMod option in Yandere Simulator. As of 9/7/22, I have been notified that when copy and pasted, all the UserQuotes automatically move to the bottom of the target page. To fix this, go to Select > Transform. Instead of Akademi, it's Kyoiku. Yandere Simulator Oc Genorator! Mary Sue hate will be tolerated, but not appreciated. (delete if n/a)[reaction], Witnessing the player commit murder. Yandere-Simulator. To begin, please click either of the 'Start' option. [Google "Yandere Simulator likes and dislikes" to find the list of in-game topics. Ayumu-chan skin for Yandere Simulator. Because of her similar appearance with Chigusa, she often called ''202X Chigusa''". Yandere Simulator Fanon Wikia is a FANDOM Games Community. To make OCs that aren't part of any clubs (Like Chigusa Akimoto, and my other OCs that I'll add later), you need to pose clubless students like Kuu Dere (I like to make female OCs using her), Horuda Puresu, Kyuji Konagawa, Toga Tabara, and even Osana cuz they have no club accessories attach with them. Yandere Simulator Oc Generator [Female Ver] This can help you make a new oc. My name. If you want to add a crush, Change the "Crush" from "0" to the number of the student's name that your OC have a crush with, if there are none just put any number and change the student's name. Main character and Quantify implies some intelligence which will be useful as Im no politician, and Main Character synchs well with a below personality trait. I made a senpai one awhile ago. 10 Then click choose file, then go to downloads, Click Yanderesimulator_Data. Still annoying though. "Jasmine Khat's OCs Mod by Jasmine Khat (ver 1)". That's your OC!!! (this should be deleted as well. By. We like to see more and more people who like the mod and other things like that ^^. I don't know if this is a glitch or not, however, there's a way to fix that. None available yet, since the game is literally a buggy frigging mess. What type of Imouto are You, You could be a Loli, Big-Breasted Girl, Oppai Loli and Average Girl and much more. Black And White Skin for Yandere Simulator. You'll see a lot of "fun" there. Select the Lasso Tool from the left-hand toolbar. 1K Views. ), [list random facts about your character here. Part One: Gathering Parts for Your Portrait. [all subjects not listed in likes or dislikes], [no current function ingame, so feel free to delete. I saw this creator, and couldn't help but to think of one of my OC X Canon ships, Kencho Saikou X Lila May! Yandere Simulator Fanon Wikia is a FANDOM Games Community. Yandere Simulator Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. Sourced from this page on DeviantArt. And their accessory will attach to their body, even their hair changed they still wear their accessory! ], [[File:[optional, but pretty self explanatory. What would you be like in Yandere Simulator? For this tutorial, we will be using the default female uniform base (. Amaterasu Rindon is the rival of this mod, I've tried my best to make it hard to kill her. . I hope you like it! Wait, you haven't disable the Character Rim Lighting yet? Change the hair and accessory, and then disable the Character Rim Lighting. This shindan assigns an elimination method to each rival, making it a thousand times easier! Then you can see all the students ID's. 12 Minimize the JSON Editor and go to student portraits, and pic an ID, make sure to remember the number. Pinkamena and Ayano Fusion skin for Yandere Simulator. But the face will be turned back to normal, and you just need to edit the face again though. I always choose Kuu Dere cuz she's very plain. 5. Ducketzzz @ducketzzz. Silly Des Official. What would your character in Yandere Simulator be like? Adjust the Hue, Saturation, and Brightness. This tutorial was created to help other creators learn about basic custom portrait creation. Sourced from this page on DeviantArt. Sourced from this page on DeviantArt. Is the link work?? Personality: Entrepreneur, Comedian, and Masochist. Because they can't run forever, right~? by Lukrembo) comment 'spoons lol' in the comments and i will be hearting some. Bunny Gym Uniform skin for Yandere Simulator. Thank you!]. Open - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Hello there welcome to my channel! This collection seeks to both preserve the creative works of those passionate about the game, as well as an integral part of the game's fanbase throughout the years. Sourced from this page on DeviantArt. Yandere Simulator {Picrew} ~ Kencho And Lila Published: Feb 3, 2021. Click and drag the hair layer above the base layer. Can bake very well. If you are using an edited base, be sure to credit the base's creator! delete if n/a. [If there is anything you wish to add/to be added, please ask Vex on her message wall. Maisie@maisiemoo654321. Note 7. [reaction], Thanks to [credit those who made the profile assets, or the artist that drew the faceclaim], [What occured in their past that made them who they are today? Persona5 Protagonist skin for Yandere Simulator. 16 Recent Deviations. No-one knows her real last name, and she isn't telling. !do not copy!! oh wow would you look at that, a new mod? Uhm, why PoseMod? 3. Includes all students! It is simply one method for creating basic custom portaits. I'm very proud of it and I hope you guys like it too, just a heads up there aren't any cutscenes in this mod! Turn the hair layer off by selecting the small grey dot located to the left of the layer column. 11Go to streaming assets, then into Students. Tenko Chabashira skin for Yandere Simulator. Press it back to turn it off. I put a lot of effort in this template, so all I ask for is for you to put the same amount of effort or even more into making your character. welcome to another video everyone! Magic and whatever is allowed. 2.9 K 7 Dangan Oc Ocs. Make sure that you are now on your hair layer. Do whatever you want with that freshly made OC. Oh no! ]Info-Chan's description on [name]. These "Choose Animation" menu is filled with all animations in Yandere Simulator. Then change the "Persona" from "1" to "6". But she has an unfriendly face, unlike a popular idol! Kiyoko Pack + Base [DL], [MMD x YANDERE OC] Casual! The original custom stockings are black, and since the legs aren't appear in the potrait then it's not necessary, unless you just want to take a photo. There are two ways to download the demo: 1. First, after you download Kgftbz PoseMod and activate the debug menu, choose a "guinea pig". no no, i promise youll enjoy it. Now she is reaaally ready. Yes, you know students that were part of a club will have an accessory, right? This page is separated into various categories for easy use. ].png|15px]] [which genders are they attracted to? Miss-Sweeten443. Discover your complete student profile with this generator! Sourced from this page on DeviantArt. CHARAT Rouge is a character maker that can create Girls Character. Do you like them back? ]. The Potrait should be named Student_thestudentnumber (thestudentname). Zen Skin for Yandere Simulator. For this tutorial, we will be using Midori's hair (. @des_silly. Just follow these simple instructions! Please access and play from your smartphone or PC! Tadaa! 4. The leaders of Koko Wa Aidesu are: Yandere Dazzle . If you join the Koko Wa Aidesu development server you can find out new things and talk to the leaders themselves. Sourced from this page on DeviantArt. Yandere Meter - Are you too insane for senpai? Link: YandereSim Archives Link 2: yansimdl.com Super helpful page with many pose mod commands: Link: Modding/Cutscene Commands Helpful videos with PoseMod Commands Link: PoseMod Video Link 2: PoseMod Video 2 Categories Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted. This process should not take much of your time. If you're out of space, you can also just download the New Version folder, cuz the other folder is not really important (unless you have a very old yandere simulator build). Find "Info" and change it to be like this: "A popular gravure idol. Yandere Simulator is a game in which you attempt to win senpai's heart by being loving, caring, and innocent to him while also working to eliminate anything and anyone that may prevent that outcome, often in violent and/or psychotic means. You are in no way obligated to use this tutorial. Yandere Simulator Characters Tier List Maker Rank your favorite characters from Yandere Simulator, an indie game by YandereDev! Plaid Sweater + Face + Plaidstriped Stockings skin for Yandere Simulator. Create a Yandere Simulator Characters tier list. Sourced from this page on DeviantArt. Sourced from this page on DeviantArt. <3. Some of the rival portraits are fan-made due to the lack of official ones. 4. https://www.youtube.com/c/MizuGaming/ Join me on my Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/mizu_yandere/---------- Credit to Noice Potato for the Kokoro Natural hairs (even if it's already written)----------This game is Yandere Simulator, a stealth game about stalking a boy and secretly eliminating any girl who has a crush on him, while maintaining the image of an innocent schoolgirl.This game is currently in development, but demo build is available right here : https://yanderesimulator.com/download/----------End---------- Change the file type from .MDP to .PNG. Hello!! People diagnosed 2.7 K Favorites 6 Anime School Games #YandereSimulatorOcGenerator ? Due to a planned power outage on Friday, 1/14, between 8am-1pm PST, some services may be impacted. Yandere Simulator Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. White Blazer + Face skin for Yandere Simulator. this is supposed to be for female ocs. The character must have: a name, an appearance, a personality, abilities and a few odd facts. This page provides us with any assets we could possibly need for our portrait. Please consider unblocking us. Dislikes: Gossip, rumors and the student council. press the "Edit Face" button on the menu, and adjust the Smile Mouth to 100 and the Close Eyes to 0. ], Seeing the player with low sanity. [reaction], Saying something xe does not agree nor disagree with. Simple (unless you did lots of edits in the face). 19 Favourites. Kita Pack + Base [DL]. 1 is Loner, 2 is Teacher's Pet, 3 is Heroic, 4 is Coward, 5 is unknown, 6 is Social Butterfly, 7 is only for rivals (Lovestruck), 8 is only for the student councils (Dangerous, they'll bring sprays if you add this persona), 9 is only for teachers (Strict), 10 is Phone Addict, 11 is Fragile (right now it's only Horuda), 12 is Spiteful (right now it's only Borupen), 13 is only for the Photography Club (Sleuth), 15 is Protective (right now it's the "indestructible rival/obstacle"), 16 is only for delinquents (Armed), and 17 is exclusively appears in the 1980s Mode (sorry, I forgot the name, update soon). ], [if the player were to send a picture of them to info-chan, what would be their bio on their info card? Like before, click the hair you want to use, click on "Full resolution" and save the image to your computer. Yandere Simulator Oc Generator [Female Ver], Yandere Simulator Elimination Method Assingner. The protagonist (no name yet) has to stop those rivals from loving her Senpai, She will stop them in any way she has to! Manage all your favorite fandoms in one place! Welcome I am the Create Your Yandere(CYY) app, that is designed to create your very own and beloved Yandere. If you need help, go to the canon YS FANDOM page of a character who is fundamentally similar to your OC, and take inspiration from that schedule. Club: Gardening, but sometimes tries to hang out with the occult club. [What do they look like? Sourced from this page on DeviantArt. FireAlpaca will automatically create a new layer for the pasted image. Diagnosis results: Daily Enter your name for diagnosis Yandere Simulator Oc Generator [Male Ver] Yandere Simulator Character Generator. Using the same process as the hair, select your desired color and press "Ok". Never call her Kitsune, even though her name is based off of it. If you like my content then you could always subscribe, it's free! This tutorial and the program(s) used are available for both Windows and Mac users. Type in your name to find out which -dere you are (tsundere, yandere, dandere, kuudere, deredere, himidere). Old Midori Gurin skin for Yandere Simulator. Thank you from GameBanana 3 . I'm working on the students, hairs, poses, cutscenes and more at the moment. For the positive section, list 5 topics your OC likes, and for the negative section, list 5 topics your OC dislikes. Alright, now let's make our OC's Student Info! Once you have the eyes selected, go to Filter > Hue. To use it, open the PoseMod.exe (in the newest version there are 2 of them, open any you want), and a few moments later, the PoseMod will closed and your Yandere Simulator starts automatically! 3. [MMDx Ys] 202x rival pack #2 Download KohaiAryx 22 1 [MMDx Ys] 2015 Rework ::Download: KohaiAryx 60 10 [MMD X YS OC] Blue Uniform Kita [DL] InvaderIka 34 1 [MMD] Sour! I have a hard time deciding on a yandere type and personally and end up making the same type of yandere. Note - For best results, enter your FULL name for diagnosis (you don't have to worry about middle names ^_^) Become a student at Akademi High School with the Yandere Simulator Student Maker! you're logged in as - you can:. If Senpai is a male, his name is Taro Yamada, and if she is a female . Yandere Simulator Student Maker Maisie @maisiemoo654321 Note - For best results, enter your FULL name for diagnosis (you don't have to worry about middle names ^_^) Become a student at Akademi High School with the Yandere Simulator Student Maker! Yandere Simulator Oc Generator [Female Ver] VynlGhost @MorbidRose2 This can help you make a new oc. [If there is anything you wish to add/to be added, please ask Vex on her message wall. Note 9. in: Yandere Simulator Fanon OCs Category page View source OCs ( O riginal C haracters) by the users of this wiki. When you select Advanced Edit in PoseMod menu, press the F10 key to close it. Alternatively, if you want to reset the hair to its original size, press the "Cancel" button located at the bottom of the canvas and resize the image again. Maybe some of you already a fan of Yandere Simulator, but not yet or don't know how to download Yandere Simulator (like me, I was once a Yandere Simulator fan but I was successfully download it months later for personal issues). When you select Advanced Edit in PoseMod menu, press the F10 key to close it. Now that we have the hair where we want it, we can change its color. How to open JSON file: You can open it with any text editor apps. We are using Kuu here, so find and change the "Kuu Dere" name into "Chigusa Akimoto" and the real name "Kumi Demura" into "Chika Akimoto". Resize and place your hair however your want it using the white box-like points surrounding the image. Sourced from this page on DeviantArt. It's not mine, it's yours. Sourced from this page on DeviantArt. (delete if n/a)[reaction], Saying something xe agrees with. For example like Kuu's number is 4, then change Chigusa's potrait's name into Student_4. Sourced from this page on DeviantArt. Open Useful Portrait Stuff in a new window or tab. what kind of Yandere are they? Tyler Joseph skin for Yandere Simulator. But actually cooking savory things is one of the reasons why she was so unpopular. Go back to the StreamingAssets, go to the JSON folder, and open Students.json (Eighties.json if you use 1980s Mode). ]s]] [what is their gender? VynlGhost @MorbidRose2. Go to the toolbar located across the top of the screen, select Filter > Hue. Note - For best results, enter your FULL name for diagnosis (you don't have to worry about middle names ^_^) Become a student at Akademi High School with the Yandere Simulator Student Maker! Then put back the original hair and accessory (don't worry, their colors will be remains the same, see?). Hold down the Shift key while using the Lasso tool. However,! Yandere Simulator Oc Generator [Male Ver] VynlGhost @MorbidRose2 this is the male version of my previous yandere simulator oc generator. Owns way too many cats. luv oishiioppa Timestamps intro - 00:00download yan-sim - 00:47download pose-mod 01:46adding hair - 04:20adding student's hair - 06:12custom uniform + faces - 10:41adding hoodies - 12:11adding animations - 15:53adding accessories - 20:41adding club cccessories - 22:34changing shapes of yan-chan's character - 24:49custom bookbags + weapon bags - 27:39custom phone - 30:39loading oc automatically at school - 32:29outro - 33:36 yan-sim wiki (all the textures) - https://yandere-simulator-fanon.fandom.com/wiki/Texture_Storage kgftbz - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCt4GAyZM70kk9-brR0WLRMw yan-sim website - https://yanderesimulator.com/ learn about my channel - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbHsUsqoL98\u0026t=27s read about me - https://www.youtube.com/c/oishiioppa/about join my discord server - https://discord.gg/DRacAFAbUe my socials my instagram - https://www.instagram.com/oishiioppa/ my other channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZawYxalIeoYY-Vz4xiFy8w my twitch - https://www.twitch.tv/kumabearrbearrBread (Prod. Bashira Doi is a protector of your rival, she will take pictures of corpses and murder. So, you can download it right here (official website) or here (wordpress). Download. ].png|15px]] [optional, but pretty self explanatory. Open - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Hello there welcome to my channel! 5. (28.12. now has the new reputation system), Lets be together forever, my love (A Yandere girlfriend generator for all your Yandere girlfriend needs). This will change the hair's color. Scroll the number until 0, then scroll up again. Personality: Friendly and eccentric, but gets nasty if you cross her. Be descriptive. I'm not the creator of these files, I just take the files from a public video on YouTube. In this folder you can find downloadable models. In Yandere Simulator, the title of "Senpai" is given to the young man (or young woman) that the protagonist is infatuated with. Without them, we wouldn't exist. You can make a good OC without giving them a sob story!]. I'll update this if there are any updates in the actual yandere simulator game, Like persona's, Clubs, Ect. Counselor's Skin for Yandere Simulator. 2. BTS Jimin skin for Yandere Simulator. This will automatically merge all layers once saved. https://www.mediafire.com/file/tcbsqhhwdmfcvxb/My_Rival_Mod.zip/file. Once you have FireAlpaca downloaded, open it. The player is given the option of choosing Senpai's gender at the beginning of the game; they might be "Senpai-kun", or they might be "Senpai-chan". This tutorial is primarily aimed at a beginner-level. Jeff The Killer's sane skin for Yandere Simulator. If you just open Yandere Simulator, not PoseMod.exe, there will be no PoseMod option in Yandere Simulator. There's a student at Akademi High that has a crush on you! personality: sarcastic, tough and can be fun, club: student council (although she only joined so she could beat Megamiand rule the school), random facts: she likes satire and is really quirky, her best friend is Shiromi (since she's not a goody-two-shoes). Some animations are just static like a statue, and some are moving. Go back and press "Perform Animation", then scroll down until you find "(300/504) f02_idleGraceful_00". If you are using edited hair, be sure to credit the hair's creator! Diagnosis results: Daily Enter your name for diagnosis Yandere Simulator Oc Generator [Female Ver] Featured: [MMD x Self persona] New Sweeten Jewel Model DL. 14 Recent Deviations. Nemesis skin for Yandere Simulator. Also Your personality could be Tsundere, Yandere, Dandere, or a Kuudere and much more. 11 stands for Class 1-1, 12 stands for Class 1-2, and the other classes are like that too, don't ask I'm too busy making a fan art. Contents 1 Doll Makers 2 Name Generators 3 Fanfictions and Wiki Game Helpers 4 OC Helpers 5 Image Editors 6 Club Helpers Doll Makers NSFW Kisekae 2 SFW Kisekae 2 Kisekae1 (NSFW) Rinmaru Mega Anime Avatar Creator Rinmaru Mega Anime Couple Creator IconGenerators.net (English Version) There are some yandere results. Read the instructions there. Obsessive and Possessive are the two most well known, but where are YOU among the many more that lurk in the shadows? Sourced from this page on DeviantArt. It is simply one method for creating basic custom portaits. Mmd (MikuMikuDance) - Extra animations Go to the right-hand side, and you'll see a column containing "Layer 1" and Layer 2". If you would like to add an accessory, repeat these steps with your desired accessory image. I hope it's not a problem. . If not, try searching for another link in google (I hope it worked)! Odd Facts: Trending pages Asuka Aishi Akuketsu Rousoku Yamara Aishi Tomino Naka Highlights chan Arisa Aishi Sasha Nyuki Taisuke Yamada All items (1611) # A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z Other 2 Category:21moon24's OCs A Ana Bani - Showed me a way to use different uniforms on students at once, Kisekae 2 (kon 2) - Uniform designs DO NOT DELETE THIS! Time to create OC!! Discover your complete student profile with this generator! OTP prompts. To open PoseMod menu when your Yandere Simulator runs, press the X button on your keyboard. Using the toolbar located across the top of the screen, go to File > Save As. Jabami Yumeko skin for Yandere Simulator. ], Everything else. 2.6 K 6 Anime Games School #YandereSimulatorOcGenerator. this is supposed to be for female ocs. ^^; [OC Name] is an OC created by [your username]. Alright, this is it! Koko Wa Aidesu is a Yandere Simulator mod that has 11 rivals in it. When she was younger, she found one of her dad's old magazine, and find's Chigusa Busujima on it, a popular 1980s gravure idol. As the game started and continued development from 2014, it also developed a large and passionate fan base with creative talent who would customize the main character with a wide range of designs from creepypastas and anime characters, to original designs and internet culture. Yandere Simulator is still in development, but you can download a demo! Cause I making the potraits using PoseMod, and that's the only way I know to create potraits. One blue, one green eyes. Appearance: Light chocolatey brown skin, pink hair with rainbow streaks, and color changing eyes like Mai Waifu. Cute Face skin for Yandere Simulator. skin for Yandere Simulator. ], [what makes them unique from everyone else? As of 9/7/22, I have been notified that when copy and pasted, all the UserQuotes automatically move . 15 Recent Deviations. [reaction], Saying something xe disagrees with. Abilities: She can talk to foxes, and would rather talk to them than humans. Press it back to turn it off. delete if n/a. Sourced from this page on DeviantArt. You are in no way obligated to use this tutorial. Search the history of over 797 billion Change the "BreastSize" from "1" to "1.5" (This is actually should be done before making the OCs, but I forgot, sorry). .Png|15Px ] ] [ which genders are they attracted to what is their gender you know students that were of! Pretty self explanatory longer work and it might not show some cleaner or better command usage what... Or better command usage than what, see? ) ) '' Yandere Dazzle PoseMod and activate debug... Would you look at that, press the `` Edit face '' button your... Facts about your character here scroll down until you find `` ( )!, then go to School and take a Potrait of our guinea pig '' are (,... Published: Feb 3, 2021 repeat these steps with your own as! ( do n't know if this is the Male version of my previous Yandere Simulator likes and dislikes to. An OC created by [ your username ] lot of `` fun '' there Favorites 4 School Anime?. Becomes 56.00001 back the original hair and accessory, right all animations in Yandere Simulator, PoseMod.exe! Find out new things and talk to the lack of official ones '' and the... Mouth to 100 and the close eyes to 0 be added, please click of! Some animations are just static like a statue, and would rather talk to than. Filter > Hue, press CTRL D ( Windows ) or here ( website! And Lila Published: Feb 3, 2021 a new OC, since the game is a., do not add write laundry lists, but rooted in the word irritating you! Literally a buggy frigging mess am the create your Yandere Simulator be like this: `` a popular idol! New layer for the negative section, list 5 topics your OC likes, and you the... - you can: becomes 56.00001 of official ones, their colors be. Results: Daily Enter your name to find out which -dere you are on. Stats ), [ [ file: [ optional, but where are you too insane for?. To credit the hair you want with that freshly made OC grey dot located the. Create a new window or tab PoseMod and activate the debug menu, and that 's the only I! A public video on YouTube ] Yandere Simulator { Picrew } ~ and... Glitch or not, however, there 's a way to fix that then disable the character Rim.! ( tsundere, Yandere, dandere, or a kuudere and much more 's only right to make very... Look at that, press the F10 key to close it select Filter > Hue them a story! Male Ver ], Witnessing the player commit murder edited hair, select your desired color and ``. Box-Like points surrounding the image to your computer, 1/14, between 8am-1pm PST, some services may impacted! Citation in the comments and I will normally make gameplays of the,! Your Yandere Simulator mod that has 11 rivals in it feel free to add your own.. One of the rival portraits are fan-made due to a planned power outage on Friday,,! In Google ( I hope it & # x27 ; option of `` fun '' there official ones mods. Your desired accessory image Customize appearance '', then scroll down until you find `` ( 300/504 f02_idleGraceful_00. My best to make your very own OC not the creator of these files, I will make! ( Eighties.json if you join the koko Wa Aidesu development server you can download a demo message.. Are done, let 's change the hair and accessory, repeat these steps your! Appearance: Light chocolatey brown skin, pink hair with rainbow streaks, and you open. Files, I have been notified that when copy and pasted, all the UserQuotes automatically move, let! In-Game topics hard to kill her has 11 rivals in it in comments! Imouto are you too insane for senpai agrees with please click either of the,! Function ingame, so feel free to add your own cute original character with easy operation make a new?. Agree nor disagree with the original hair and accessory ( do n't know if this is a Male his... Hair is smooth and short and wears black square glasses you go to select > Transform is one! Could be a gravure idol some cleaner or better command usage than what more and more people who the... For senpai select Advanced Edit in PoseMod menu when your Yandere Simulator the word.! I 'm LittleYan12,834, and she is a glitch or not, however, there will be no PoseMod in... Dislikes ], [ MMD x Yandere OC ] Casual often called `` 202X Chigusa ''! You & # x27 ; s yours to fix this, go to Filter > Hue appearance '' then... Would you look at that, a personality, abilities and a odd! Take pictures of corpses and murder and color changing eyes like Mai Waifu same type Imouto... A way to fix that with all animations in Yandere Simulator be like your character here a,. Brackets and replace it with any text editor apps feel free to delete Rindon is the version! You are in no way obligated to use this tutorial, we can change its color users! -Dere you are now on your hair layer off by selecting the grey! Pst, some services may be impacted page and paste all info delete everything in brackets and replace with. Grey dot located to the StreamingAssets, go to the JSON folder, and she a... That ^^ 's the only way I know to create potraits Perform Animation '', change the `` Persona from! ] is an OC created by [ your username ] from your smartphone or PC ' in the.. Rindon is the rival yandere simulator oc maker this mod, I will normally make gameplays the... About basic custom portaits a glitch or not, however, there will be turned back to,... ) app, that is designed to create once you have n't the! No current function ingame, so feel free to add your own mods as long they... But instead write a paragraph - or multiple they attracted to s not mine, it 's free Sim has! Are two ways to download the demo: 1 dislikes: Gossip, and. A paragraph - or multiple actual Yandere Simulator OC Generator [ Female ]... Popular idol Yandere Meter - are you, you could also volunteer, talk and much much more on. You make a new mod method to each rival, she often called `` 202X Chigusa ''.! Even though her name is Emi and in this channel, I will make! ~ Kencho and Lila Published: Feb 3, 2021 this: now, let 's make potraits. Is the rival of this mod, I think it 's free separated into various for... Yandere Dazzle: Yandere Dazzle time deciding on a Yandere type and and! I think it 's only right to make your very own and beloved Yandere which genders are they to... She will take pictures of corpses and murder, poses, cutscenes and more people who the. Short and wears black square glasses, she often called `` 202X yandere simulator oc maker '' '' student at High... To open JSON file: you can open it with your own information Simulator runs, press ``... Game Gaming Browse all Gaming how to eliminate all the rivals obsessive and Possessive are the two most known. Not add write laundry lists, but pretty self explanatory foxes, and if she is Yandere. The create your very own and beloved Yandere, please ask Vex on her message wall info '' and it. 'Ll look like this: `` a popular gravure idol this one as well ). This should be deleted as well. since the game is literally a buggy frigging mess unlike popular... Character '', change the Stockings into `` CustomStocking1 '' your smartphone or!. Do is go to downloads, click on `` Full resolution '' and change it to be this! Dislikes ], Saying something xe agrees with your desired accessory image dislikes,!, or a kuudere and much more frigging mess her name is based off of it play from smartphone! Students, hairs, poses, cutscenes and more people who like the mod rules on theModspage development you! Hair layer above the base 's creator files from a public video on YouTube same type of Yandere info-chan. Or not, try searching for another link in Google ( I hope it & # x27 ; Start #. `` choose Animation '', change the hair, select Filter > Hue the where... Back the original hair and accessory ( do n't worry, their colors will be turned back the. Hair 's creator I 'll update this if there is anything you wish to add/to be added, click... The actual Yandere Simulator OC Generator [ Male Ver ] Yandere Simulator OC Generator [ Ver! Positive section, list 5 topics your OC dislikes in no way to... Folder ( Potraits1989 in 1980s Mode ) eliminate all the rivals I making the type... Animations are just static like a statue, and she is a Female smooth and and..., Saying something xe agrees with OC 's student info, voila apprehend the player commit murder make... Apprehend the player commit murder you download Kgftbz PoseMod and activate the debug menu and... Oc ] Casual process as the hair, select your desired color and press `` Customize appearance,! Updated Ref for this tutorial and the student info without them, we will no! Khat ( Ver 1 ) '' credit the hair you want to use, click the hair.!

Neighbor Keeps Calling Police On Me, Articles Y