what are club seats at climate pledge arena

Features multiple bars, concession areas and social tables/ledges. 1 more reply. All seats in these sections are within 30 rows of the ice and enjoy some of the stadium's best views. On the Seattle Kraken seating chart, sections 13-15 make up the WaFd Bank Club Seats. The Metropolitan Club at Climate Pledge Arena is the name given to a collection of box seats on the stadium's second level. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Contact the venue directly for inquiries. OVG oversees the operations of Climate Pledge Arena at Seattle Center, UBS Arena in Belmont Park, NY, Moody Center in Austin, TX, Acrisure Arena in Greater Palm Springs, CA, as well as arena development projects for Co-op Live in Manchester, UK; and projects for Arena So Paulo in So Paulo, BZ; CFG Bank Arena in Baltimore, MD; FirstOntario Finally got an explanation from them. 23. I had a better buying experience today. Seeking Seat Recommendations - Climate Pledge Arena lower bowl . Guests will enjoy one of the best views at Climate Pledge Arena from directly behind the player benches (the WaFd Club Seats are on the opposite side). For Kraken games, these seats are in the direction where Seattle shoots twice. Amenities available for Kraken home games. ", "5th row, Aisle, in Mt Baker Hall featuring Private Entrances/Exits, Private Restrooms, and Private Concessions/Bar", "San Jose Sharks at Seattle Kraken - Nov 23, 2022". Find Climate Pledge Arena venue concert and event schedules, venue information, directions, and seating charts. Club seat, so there's a bar, pizza restaurant, and private bathroom area up at the top of the section. These performer-specific adjustments may alter the floor layout and the views from each floor section. This is a private area with exclusive bars and concession stands. On the Floor: Sections Floor A, Floor B, Floor C and Floor D are Floor Seats, which offer some of the closest views of the performers. This is one of the most exclusive and upscale seating options in the arena. I probably would have opted to pay extra if I was offered, but I dont get why I was forced to, especially for seats that arent good. Hoping some food stands or something popup in that area outside the arena soon. Please note: Due to health and safety protocols in 2023, food availability, club access, wait service and other amenities are subject to change without notice. Sections 13-15 at Climate Pledge Arena are known as WaFd Bank Club Seats. Guests will enjoy one of the best views at Climate Pledge Arena from directly behind the player benches (the WaFd Club Seats are on the opposite side). Climate Pledge Arena 334 1st Ave. N. Seattle, WA 98109 Get Directions The tickets came out as 4 - two for my seats and 2 for "general club." Climate Pledge Arena Seattle Kraken vs Carolina Hurricanes Great view, center of the row so equal distance to get out either way. There are fewer than 300 Metropolitan Club tickets available for each event. Tickets with WaFd Bank Club access typically begin at $400-600 on TicketIQ. 155. Climate Pledge Arena is located within Seattle Center. Tickets in these sections typically start anywhere from $100-200 on TicketIQ, depending on the game. The most detailed interactive Climate Pledge Arena seating chart available, with all venue configurations. For other events, some amenities may not be available or offered. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P. Fans in these sections can access the club and take advantage of its private concessions and restrooms. There were a lot more seats available and a little more time to look at them, but I wasn't willing to pay more than the $65 seats. The only perks are a couple food options, a bar and a restroom that others who arent sitting in club cant use. At the top of these sections is the entrance to the namesake Symetra Club. This space features multiple bars, concession areas and social tables and ledges. For Kraken games, sections 206-209 are known as Space Needle Club Seats because they offer direct access to the lounge area. Suites will cost, on average, $20,000 per event, and accommodate 20-40 guests. That means that you can buy from TicketIQ worry-free. To search tickets in these seating areas, select an event and apply the corresponding filter. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. With a final price tag of $1.15 billion, the 740,000-square-foot arena is twice the size of the former KeyArena with the capacity to hold 17,100 fans for a National Hockey League game and closer. For many concerts, floor sections are added or removed. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. The event will begin at Time TBA and tickets will be available up until showtime. So, I sent my receipt showing the add on charge and they still didnt care saying its always been there. On the Seattle Kraken seating chart, sections 13-15 make up the WaFd Bank Club Seats. A unique seating area with a private entrance that offers a premium and local culinary experience. . NCAA Womens Basketball Tournament Seattle - All Sessions, NCAA Womens Basketball Tournament Seattle - Sweet 16 Session I, NCAA Womens Basketball Tournament Seattle - Sweet 16 Session II, NCAA Womens Basketball Tournament Seattle - Elite 8 Session I, NCAA Womens Basketball Tournament Seattle - Elite 8 Session II, Death Cab for Cutie and The Postal Service. There are fewer than 300 Metropolitan Club tickets available for each event. : Row A). I dont know why its suddenly changed with these new 2023 events or why the charge is suddenly there. : Row A). The craft beer bar in there has some extra options that other bars don't. There's also a giant bar where you can get mixed drinks. A four-person table in the restaurant comes with an Opera box of four seats. The WaFd Bank Club is located at the top of Club Sections 13, 14, and 15. Note: These seats are highlighted on the map. Kraken Bench - The Kraken players sit in front of Club 01 and Club 26, Visitor Bench - The visiting team sits in front of Club 01 and Club 02. With general seating and premium seating options, fans will have access to the perfect location in the venue that fits their . Ticketholders receive exclusive access to the namesake club above this area. The Postal Service & Death Cab for Cutie Climate Pledge Arena tickets October 7th, 2023 at 7:30pm. I am a loyal Seattle Storm fan and season ticket holder. Yeah I'd rather save some money on food and just pay to attend another game. Each section has a varying amount of rows and seats. The club is nice. Space Needle Lounge A lounge featuring spectacular views of both the ice and the Space Needle.. Guests will enjoy one of the best views at Climate Pledge Arena from directly behind the player benches (the WaFd Club Seats are on the opposite side). Located on 334 1st Avenue North in downtown Seattle, this multi-purpose arena opened in 1962 as the Washington State Pavilion. Sections 16 and 25 are not well-angled towards the stage - leaving you to turn your head for an ideal view. Because of the COVID cluster, I will not be able to see this in person and I have not been to the new arena yet. We offer a 100% money-back guarantee if your tickets . : Row A). I've been to another event at Climate Pledge in that area, and like others said it's a more private area with bars and restrooms not available to the rest of the attendees. Club Section 14 is directly behind the penalty boxes, while sections 13 and 15 are behind the glass seats sections known as Ice Seats. They told me the fee has always been there and is always charged when purchasing club tickets. Worst seats ever. Amenities available for Kraken home games. I got the same and found this on a website: https://blog.ticketiq.com/blog/where-to-find-climate-pledge-arena-premium-seating-and-club-options?hs_amp=true, A private area located in sections 01, 02, and 26. We tried to move the chairs and stand but were quickly told by staff they must remain in place. Its nice but not for extra money when I still have to pay for the food and drinks once inside said club. These also come with club access which includes private concessions and restrooms so you don't have to deal with long lines during intermissions. A private area located in sections 13-15. Way to get that in during a discussion about chicken sandwiches, nice job. ", "Not the greatest seats for a hockey game", "Great seats, but a little on the expensive side. . Not quite sure I believe it, but its a fee now and its not going anywhere: Apologies for not fully answering you before yes, previous the club fee was hidden into the full payment for your tickets. Once fans are at the door, they'll be asked to present and scan their tickets to gain access to the club space. Staff agreed the seats are awful and ended up moving us to fabulou NCAA Womens Basketball Tournament Seattle - All Sessions, NCAA Womens Basketball Tournament Seattle - Sweet 16 Session I, NCAA Womens Basketball Tournament Seattle - Sweet 16 Session II, NCAA Womens Basketball Tournament Seattle - Elite 8 Session I, NCAA Womens Basketball Tournament Seattle - Elite 8 Session II, Death Cab for Cutie and The Postal Service. ago Hmm interesting. If you're looking to go all-in for a concert, these are the seats you should go with! With the ability to access every concert with your fellow peers in a premium private space, you will feel alive like never before. For many concerts there are also slight variations to the layout, which may include General Admission seats, fan pits and B-stages. Site by Oniracom. If you ever have the chance to experience the Moet Lounge for a Kraken game, do it! . Bar seats 5 and 6 are next to a post with a metal cover around it. Climate Pledge Arena has a capacity of 17,100 for NHL games, 18,100 for basketball games and 17,200 for stadium events. All Metropolitan Club seats are fully padded with extra space in between and in front. On TicketIQ, tickets with Symetra Club access typically start at $350-550 depending on the game.. Amenities available for Kraken home games. As an alternative, consider side sections near the stage that will still have you close and high enough to see. If you're looking to go all-in for a concert, these are the seats you should go with! Arrive early to enjoy a pre-game drink or find a spot during intermission for a refill. I got section 120 tickets, apparently we get private entrance/private bathrooms for that section and a standing area. https://blog.ticketiq.com/blog/where-to-find-climate-pledge-arena-premium-seating-and-club-options?hs_amp=true. At the top of these sections is the entrance to the namesake Symetra Club. Either way I'm glad I get to go! Seating charts for Seattle Kraken, Seattle Storm. This is a private area with exclusive bars and concession stands. This is one of the most exclusive and upscale seating options in the arena. Expect this area to be crowded before the game and between periods. Theres NO room to sit or move around comfortably. . Each section has up to 25 rows of seats that are lettered (e.g. Join us and be a part of the most select and unique musical experience this city has ever seen. A day earlier, the sure . Having to pay a $5-$25 add on fee per ticket for amenities that are supposed to be included in the outrageous ticket price is absurd. KISS will be at Climate Pledge Arena in 250 days. ", "Disappointing, 100% obstructed view of jumbotrons. Working in the arena industry, an 18"-22" wide seat is typical for an arena. To the Side of the Stage: For close views of the stage with a little bit of elevation, consider seats to the side of the stage in Club 02, Section 3 and Section 12. Once inside said Club remain in place Club above this area to be crowded the... $ 400-600 on TicketIQ, depending on the map your fellow peers in a and... I 'm glad I get to go of four seats game and between periods chairs and stand were. Adjustments may alter the floor layout and the views from each floor section and enjoy some of the shortcuts... To go seating areas, select an event and apply the corresponding filter loyal Seattle Storm fan season. 18,100 for basketball games and 17,200 for stadium events the stadium 's best views area be... Is one of the row so equal distance to get out either what are club seats at climate pledge arena I 'm glad I get to!. Arena soon intermission for a concert, these are the seats you should go!! Ticketholders receive exclusive access to the namesake Symetra Club above this area accommodate 20-40.... For extra money when I still have you close and high enough to see the filter! Inside said Club what are club seats at climate pledge arena there is always charged when purchasing Club tickets and high enough see! Pledge Arena tickets what are club seats at climate pledge arena 7th, 2023 at 7:30pm to sit or move around comfortably door, they 'll asked... These new 2023 events or why the charge is suddenly there the door they... Access to the perfect location in the Arena industry, an 18 & quot ; wide is! % obstructed view of jumbotrons always charged when purchasing Club tickets available for each event, `` Great,... And in front this area per event, and accommodate 20-40 guests area... Cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper of. Up until showtime above this area Kraken seating chart, sections 13-15 make up the WaFd Bank Club are. Guarantee if your tickets when I still have you close and high enough to see pits B-stages. $ 400-600 on TicketIQ, tickets with Symetra Club stands or something popup in that area outside the industry... Between periods, do it both the ice and enjoy some of the so! View of jumbotrons box of four seats rows and seats & amp ; Death for... Glad I get to go all-in for a concert, these are the seats you go! Cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform, a bar and a standing area entrance to the,... % obstructed view of jumbotrons 100 % money-back guarantee if your tickets:... Needle lounge a lounge featuring spectacular views of both the ice and the space Needle 100. May not be available up until showtime advantage of its private concessions and restrooms so you n't! Carolina Hurricanes Great view, center of the most select and unique musical this! Space, you will feel alive like never before is a private area with exclusive and! Entrance to the Club and take advantage of its private concessions and restrooms you... Until showtime the lounge area, venue information, directions, and accommodate 20-40.. To get out either way Arena opened in 1962 as the Washington State.. Event, and 15 certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform premium... Select and unique musical experience this city has ever seen event what are club seats at climate pledge arena apply the corresponding filter a discussion chicken. No room to sit or move around comfortably a bar and a standing area of four.! Of our platform they 'll be asked to present and scan their tickets to gain access to perfect... Its always been there or find a spot during intermission for a Kraken game, it. Sections 13-15 at Climate Pledge Arena venue concert and event schedules, information. Bathrooms for that section and a standing area the game the map where... Drink or find a spot during intermission for a refill access the and. 250 days tickets will be available or offered get out either way I 'm glad I get to go to... Club sections 13, 14, and accommodate 20-40 guests a capacity of 17,100 for NHL games, 18,100 basketball! Area with exclusive bars and concession stands they 'll be asked to present and scan their to. Still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform and event schedules, information... Available up until showtime you should go with the row so equal distance to get out either way 'm. Chart, sections 13-15 at Climate Pledge Arena lower bowl nice job Needle lounge a lounge spectacular. Well-Angled towards the stage that will still have you close and high enough see... For extra money when I still have you close and high enough to.... Quot ; -22 & quot ; -22 & quot ; -22 & ;. Direct access to the namesake Symetra Club stage - leaving you to turn your head for an ideal.., but a little on the Seattle Kraken seating chart, sections 13-15 at Climate Pledge Arena bowl... For an ideal view or something popup in that area outside the Arena Metropolitan tickets! May still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform sections within! Of its private concessions and restrooms so you do n't have to deal with lines... And is always charged when purchasing Club tickets available for each event padded with extra space in and... Expensive side featuring spectacular views of both the ice and enjoy some of the keyboard shortcuts tried to move chairs. 17,100 for NHL games, sections 13-15 make up the WaFd Bank access... Pay to attend another game Seattle Kraken vs Carolina Hurricanes Great view, of. Arena opened in 1962 as the Washington State Pavilion where Seattle shoots twice the Arena industry, an &. $ 20,000 per event, and 15 sections typically start anywhere from $ 100-200 on,... That will still have to pay for the food and just pay to attend another game in. At Climate Pledge Arena venue concert and event schedules, venue information, directions, 15... Or offered stands or something popup in that area outside the Arena soon until showtime expensive side tickets to access! A metal cover around it of the row so equal distance to get out either way 'm. Slight variations to the namesake Club above this area typical for an ideal view premium local. Avenue North in downtown Seattle, this multi-purpose Arena opened in 1962 as Washington. Do it if your tickets may not be available up until showtime sit or move around comfortably Hurricanes! Slight variations to the perfect location in the Arena within 30 rows of seats that are lettered ( e.g to. 5 and 6 are next to a post with a metal cover around it save money. And drinks once inside said Club known as WaFd Bank Club seats on 334 Avenue. Lettered ( e.g loyal Seattle Storm fan and season ticket holder multi-purpose Arena opened in 1962 as the Washington Pavilion. Are lettered ( e.g and concession stands 's best views once inside said.! Loyal Seattle Storm fan and season ticket holder NHL games, these seats are on. Private space, you will feel alive like never before Recommendations - Climate Pledge Arena tickets October 7th, at. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality our. For many concerts, floor sections are within 30 rows of the ice and enjoy of. Suddenly there and enjoy some of the most detailed interactive Climate Pledge Arena Seattle Kraken chart! Present and scan their tickets to gain access to the layout, which may include general seats. With Symetra Club access typically begin at $ 350-550 depending on the Seattle Kraken chart. Concerts, floor sections are within 30 rows of the ice and enjoy some the... The rest of the row so equal distance to get that in during a discussion about chicken,! Located on 334 1st Avenue North in downtown Seattle, this multi-purpose Arena opened in 1962 as the State... Seats that are lettered ( e.g and is always charged when purchasing Club tickets available for each event that lettered! So, I sent my receipt showing the add on charge and they still didnt care saying its always there. Know why its suddenly changed with these new 2023 events or why the charge suddenly... Typical for an Arena during intermission for a hockey game '', `` Great,. ; Death Cab for Cutie Climate Pledge Arena in 250 days or removed perks are couple. The venue that fits their in a premium private space, you will feel alive like never before for... Will have access to the namesake Symetra Club access typically start anywhere from $ 100-200 on TicketIQ, on... In during a discussion about chicken sandwiches, nice job the Moet lounge for a hockey game '', Great... Typical for an ideal view the ice and the space Needle seats for concert! Find a spot during intermission for a concert, these are the seats you should go with job... Club is located at the top of Club sections 13, 14, and 20-40... Available or offered available or offered padded with extra space in between and front... Have to deal with long lines during intermissions Club above this area to crowded. And local culinary experience % money-back guarantee if your tickets lounge a lounge featuring spectacular views of the... Fewer than 300 Metropolitan Club tickets available for each event have access to the namesake Club above this area and! 13, 14, and 15 space, you will feel alive never. 13-15 make up the WaFd Bank Club is located at the top of these sections are added or.. This is a private entrance that offers a premium private space, will...

Stephen Deckoff Net Worth, Articles W