spartan mower keypad not working

The interface also counts down to the next due oil change. This is nearly double the speed of a traditional lawn tractor that has a speed range of 4 to 5 mph. WebMower control console OEM Part Number: 486-0057-00 EFI models (replaces 486-0003-00) OEM Part Number: 486-0058-00 Carbureted models (replaces 486-0004-00) OEM Part to ensure water doesnt work its way into the component. Step 2: Make sure you're viewing by Category, then select "Hardware and Sound". According to the dealers, only the keypad issue discussed above is a real one that falls directly on the responsibility of Spartan. to ensure that the riding lawn mower can turn properly. You also get a 16-gallon gas tank to help quench the monstrous motors thirst. However, this appears not to be the case with Spartan mowers. Press J to jump to the feed. This residential z-turn has most of the RZ series best features in a smaller and more affordable package. If everything else is fine, the belt tension will be the only culprit. Some additional features that the spartan mower has are the revolutionary brake system that allows it to turn in the slightest places in addition to its expansive mowing deck of about 42-72 inches that helps you deliver uniform and more work in less time. Especially taking it in to have it looked at and it works just fine, and as soon as it comes back home it no longer responds. Kicking off with the RZ-C, Spartans entry-level zero-turn. They are not that sturdy and may not withstand rough uses. These keypads are supposed to be protected against the elements, so rain/moisture exposure shouldnt affect them much. The first thing to check is the steering fluid to ensure that the riding lawn mower can turn properly. Do not mow inclines in wet conditions. While its always advisable to cut on as level ground as possible, sometimes this isnt always an option, and we would expect a machine as robust as a Spartan mower to be able to handle this. If after doing this the problem still persists, then call on a professional repairman. WebThe RZ-C is our newest compact solution available in 42 and 54 deck size. if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[250,250],'lawncaregrandpa_com-mobile-leaderboard-1','ezslot_17',123,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-lawncaregrandpa_com-mobile-leaderboard-1-0');As with any incline cutting situation using any brand of mower, Spartan mowers should be used with caution. In such situations, it is the best practice to contact the manufacturer and solve the issue. They offer a wide range of versatile, heavy-duty mowers that can be customized with many accessories to fit your vision of the perfect mower. If you would like to change your settings or withdraw consent at any time, the link to do so is in our privacy policy accessible from our home page.. My guess is they're going to recommend replacing multiple boards in the mower. These machines can be kept in good working order with a solid general maintenance routine and a good storage solution if you leave them inactive for some time. To be fair, there can be issues with any particular Spartan machine, just like any brand. So now and then, we have to get our hands dirty. As the name might suggest, these mowers are designed to be warriors. Since it's out of warranty, I've replaced several parts on it myself, like the battery, front wheels, etc., so I'm Some users have reported that the Spartan riding mower can become challenging to handle when cutting on uneven ground or around heavily rooted areas. Ensure that the deck beneath your spartan mower is free from debris and dirt because this can also affect its performance and also ensure that you sharpen dull blades before use. The drive system has a continuous torque value of 498 ft-lb and a maximum torque value of 587 ft-lb. Most customers dont experience these issues and the company offers a solid warranty. This site is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information. It just seems backwards to me, like I have wires crossed somewhere, but none of the internal wiring harnesses are reversible. It is naturally tough for you to handle your spartan mower around places like tree roots because its blades are not strong enough to handle more complicated things. It may not display this or other websites correctly. This can happen with any mower deck belt, but Spartan mowers it is claimed have belts that are more susceptible to this than most. Likewise, you should check the battery is charged as poor battery performance will strip some of the power from the Spartan lawn mower. So as we can see, functionally, these are robust machines tha, These machines can be kept in good working order with a. over another brand as you will still face all the same issues but they will be cheaper to fix. These reports could point to loose or unsharpened blades, but some reports indicate lower quality deck belts or even poor deck design. if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[250,250],'lawncaregrandpa_com-portrait-1','ezslot_24',131,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-lawncaregrandpa_com-portrait-1-0');If thats not impressive enough, you can also take a gander at the 25-horsepower Briggs or 23 and 21-horse Kawasaki engines you can choose from. BBB Business Profiles are provided solely to assist you in exercising your own best judgment. All trademarks appearing on this page are the property of their respective owners. On dry grass, Spartan mowers cut inclines very well. Brakes not working is a problem common to a lot of Mowers and not just the spartan mowers. Jerry has been in the landscaping business professionally for over 45 years and 10 of those years Mathew worked with him and helped him run his business. Note that complaint text that is displayed might not represent all complaints filed with BBB. So as we can see, functionally, these are robust machines that have no significant points of failure that you wouldnt also need to address on another machine. I was away on vacation for a few days, and my neighbor confirmed that the mower only accepted keypad input in the mornings, when the ambient temperature was below 73F. I recommend you to take it to the seller and let him/her check it. Consult your warranty information if you believe blade speed may be a problem with yours. With any of these issues, customers whose mowers are under warranty may have recourse with the manufacturer or dealer. BBB is here to help. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. It seems like cooling down the mower gets the keypad working long enough to enter the PIN, but when I try to start it mowing, all it does is back up, without spinning the blades, until it hits a barrier or the loop wire. No light duty decks here! Every time you got to mow something wrong with tt. They will produce a loud sound if worn as the blades spin at such a high speed. 2023 Spartan Mowers NTX . While its always advisable to cut on as level ground as possible, sometimes this isnt always an option, and we would expect a machine as robust as a Spartan mower to be able to handle this. *Some consumers may elect to not publish the details of their complaints, some complaints may not meet BBB's standards for publication, or BBB may display a portion of complaints when a high volume is received for a particular business. You may relate to this issue because lots of owners are facing it. This is the reason I will not get a Spartan , mower looks OK but key pad issues scared me off. There is also the concern of gouging the turf with spinning wheels or even worse, turning the mower over. My parents bought a Spartan zero turn and have had repeated keypads go bad. if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'lawncaregrandpa_com-netboard-1','ezslot_21',129,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-lawncaregrandpa_com-netboard-1-0');Lets take a look at a few standout Spartans. For one, these claims are in the minority and more than likely can be fixed by sharpening blades, tightening or replacing belts, or more frequent cutting. Once you have troubleshot all these areas, were confident your engine will return. 2. If you are receiving a bad cut on your lawn at faster speeds and it improves at slower velocity, the above problems may be causing your blade speeds to dip. Address: 5959N. Van Dyke Rd.Brown City MI 48416. The slower the blade speed, the slower the mower should be moving in order to get a clean cut. These keypads are supposed to be protected against the elements, so rain/moisture exposure shouldnt affect them much. Like with all brands, they will have strengths and weaknesses. The difficulty comes in diagnosing exactly what is causing the problem as there are quite a few potential culprits, ranging from bad wiring or a failed spark plug to a blocked filter. Here, I want to shine the light on two matters. Next contact your bank. You can turn the on-screen keyboard on to use while troubleshooting your keyboard if you prefer. It also has a push button switch for accessories like lights, electric chute, etc. *RZ models - storage pocket not included. WebPlease select whether your unit is Carbureted, EFI or Diesel. Mathew has worked in landscaping professionally for over 10 years. 3yr warranty on all control panels. 2016 RT Parts Manual. That's the really confusing part - sometimes a key press or two will register (and did so with the old keypad), but only very rarely. Sometimes the blades may pick up rocks or objects, which can take chunks out of the blades that will not only compromise the cut quality but also be a safety hazard. The first thing to check is how sharp the blades are. You can also reach 5 mph when reversing. Spartans goal is to offer high-quality and affordable lawnmowers for both private and commercial lawn careand to do so in style. However, one component we keep hearing reports of unusual behavior is the keypad. The quality of these components is proven by the lack of excessive vibrations that often plague mowers in this class. You also get 13-inch Tweel casters that make this 1300-lb mower as nimble as a kitten. Previously, I had to wait until the unit dropped below 73F for the keypad to accept any input. The seller told them that the problem was with the LCD circuit board. Expect that figure to be higher if you want certain options. Drop your email in for exclusive email only offers from Trailsport Motors! All that power, combined with the coveted zero-turn system, makes them an important consideration and potential purchase. Some customers query whether the design of Spartans decks makes it difficult to take care of grass once it reaches a certain height. The blade sharpness is something that owners can control, but the blade speed typically is not. Its your mowers personal assistant. Most popular brands of mowers will experience this issue, especially as the use time increases. Kalanchoe Blossfeldiana Care Tips (How to Grow), Ficus Lyrata Care Tips (Fiddle Leaf Fig Tree), 10 Best Lawn Edging Ideas To Keep Grass Out, Checking your spartan deck. Love my new Spartan! However, the Spartan name has received something of a bad rap from some sections of its customer base, and were here to find out why. Hows a fusion-welded tube frame for starters? You may be able to resolve this issue by sharpening the blades and also ensuring that the deck is free of any debris. The screen shows engine hours, PTO drive hours, when to change your oil and light indicators for diagnostics. The purchaser is responsible for shipping costs to return the product. You may be able to resolve this issue by sharpening the blades and also ensuring that the deck is free of any debris. One thing I want to mention is that their customer service is very good. So, if you are facing any problem, you should first contact your seller and then the Spartan. You may wish to test these with a multimeter and repair any that are not working. On the other hand, due to installing the wrong blade or not correcting the belt tension can lead to the same disappointing results. At the end of every season, ensure that you store your spartan mowers properly so they can last longer. OEM # 486-0003-00 , 486-0004-00 , 486-0005-00 key pad If you notice any significant damage to the blades, they should be replaced immediately. In addition, you should also check that the tires have the correct amount of pressure, so theres no undue wobbling of the chassis/components during operation. To view the purposes they believe they have legitimate interest for, or to object to this data processing use the vendor list link below. You can also replace the battery. The Spartan lawn tractor makes good use of electronic features to. Add to Cart Compare. sku: 467-0013-00. Most Spartan customers have never faced such issues and couldnt be happier with their machines. BBB Business Profiles are subject to change at any time. You may also find that uneven tire pressure will stifle the mowers ability to handle rough terrain, and you should add air pressure to them as required. With vicious competition for market share, this is not a reputation Spartan cannot afford. Please select whether your unit is Carbureted, EFI or Diesel, OEM Part# 486-0057-00 | 486-0058-00 | 486-0005-00 key pad, Take advantage of fast and free UPS shipping, Not the right fit? Although this isnt the mowers fault in most cases, uneven cut is another major issue that spartan mower owners experience. Click Keyboard under the Interaction category in the left-hand menu. Please contact your local dealer for stock availability. Ensure that you do not leave this mower under the rain or hot sun, take it in the house, get rid of the dirt or debris, and then lubricate the tires and areas that need lubricating. This problem reveals itself when some grass is left taller than the rest after the mower passes over it or strands are left completely untouched. The engine also may be making unusual sounds if the fuel tank is not filled up, so the level should be checked and filled up accordingly. Re-connect and tighten the spark plug and test your mower. One is the too much reliability on electronics, and another is the use of non-metal parts. from the Spartan lawn mower. So if its been some time, the first thing you should do is. We and our partners use cookies to Store and/or access information on a device. So lets take a look at what these problems are. Brakes not working is a problem common to a lot of Mowers and not just the spartan mowers. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. In the event there is a problem, there is a very solid warranty that can take care of any factory defects or initial problems. Compared to other competitor models, lots of people think that this is an underpowered lawnmower considering the size. However, these machines are not without issues. My dealer can and picked the mower up for the repair since it was under warranty. But that is not the case for We will accept returns up to 30 days, Give us a call for all of your technical service questions (810)-656-9347, We accept all major credit cards, also Apple Pay and many other forms, Spartan Mower Central is owned and operated by Trailsport Motors. Spartan mowers are definitely worth the money for anyone looking for an American made product at a price that is highly competitive with all others on the market. Next up we have the crme de la crme in Spartans stable, the KGZ-XD.if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[250,250],'lawncaregrandpa_com-portrait-2','ezslot_25',134,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-lawncaregrandpa_com-portrait-2-0'); Spartan mowers are designed to be sturdy and quality machines usable by any commercial crew. They don't seem to show anything - there is no loop signal, no base station signal, no sensors, , everything reads zero. This can cause unwanted headaches as warnings go off. Because low RPM can also cause uneven cuts. Restart your laptop to see whether the keyboard works now. The Spartan RZ-C is available from Spartan or its affiliated dealers with a full 3-year/300-hour warranty and a 120-day belt warranty. That said, the build quality, power, style, comfort, and affordability of these mowers make them a serious contender. BBB Business Profiles may not be reproduced for sales or promotional purposes. Late or missing refunds (if applicable) If you havent received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Tip: As soon as you hear such loud noises, you should stop the machine immediately and take it to the nearby shop for repair. I need to repair my mower. Because these are unique parts to spartan mowers, they carry with them a premium cost which has left many users with delayed onset buyers remorse as, over time, the cost of owning and maintaining the machine can start to add up in a way it wouldnt with a machine from a more common manufacturer. The spindles are made from cast aluminum and have sealed bearings that minimize the need for maintenance. So clean out the filter if possible, or if its already quite old, you can replace it. Other common areas of failure may be that the bearing on which the mower blades spin has become blocked or clogged up. However, we must admit that the reports of cutting problems are not a good sign, especially for such a young brand. The KGZ-XDs power hits the turf via massive radial Michelin Tweels in the rear. This article may contain some affiliate links and if you make a purchase after clicking on any of teh links, we may earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. The parent company strives to provide homegrown products that reflect All-American, hardworking values that founders Robert and Becky Foster hold dear. You also get 120 days of belt cover and a 3-year engine warranty. Since it's out of warranty, I've replaced several parts on it myself, like the battery, front wheels, etc., so I'm comfortable opening it up and poking around. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary. Tip: After examining the belt tension, you may assume that it doesnt need fixing. Fuel and air gauges not displaying correctly. Additionally, there is Spartans foldable Roll-Over Protection System (ROPS) frame that can prevent major disaster if the machine tips over. This is the reason I will not get a Spartan , mower looks OK but key pad issues scared me off, If it was Me, I'd disconnect it all together, buy a regular ignition switch, choke and cable assembly, and blade engagement switch, you will need to wire it up from 2022 LawnMowerForum.com. Too steep of an incline for mowing, wet conditions, and excessive speed can regularly cause uneven cuts on inclines as well as level turf. The KGZ-XD has many of the same comfort and convenience features as the RZ-C. At the center of it all is the Blackout super seat, which is highly adjustable and provides a commanding view of your handiwork. And dont forget to check the oil and After dying things out - particularly the front-most circuit board - and then repairing the small crack in the body that allowed moisture to enter, that problem has been resolved. Shipping costs are non-refundable. Depending on which riding lawn mower model you get. generates an electrical current that starts the engines combustion process. All Spartan Mowers have a deck fabricated from 7 gauge steel, not just the top end models. Today I tried disconnecting everything except the power (sensors, etc. This is an integral part of the engines ability to start. The keys light up and the display works fine, but it doesn't respond to any key presses. Existing keypad unplugs from wire harness and removes from frame with 2 nuts. Comparisons with other mower brands have yielded results that strongly suggest the affirmative. Know your landscape and choose the right tool for the job. FREE SHIPPING ON MOST ORDERS $200 AND UP! This same problem can happen with many brands of mowers. However, there are opposing opinions on this matter. 5 out of 5 Stars. If it does not solve the Surprisingly, if the tires of your mowers are deflated, they wouldnt cut too correctly. Currently have the exact same problem. Those are some common issues face by Spartan Owners. An example of data being processed may be a unique identifier stored in a cookie. While not necessarily a component failure in and of itself, Unfortunately, because of how many proprietary components Spartan mowers use, any failures requiring component replacement must, Because these are unique parts to spartan mowers, they. Other notable Spartan Z-turns include the SRT-XD, the RT-Pro, and RZ-HD. (Answered), 3 Year / 500 Hour Residential 2 Year / Unlimited Hour Commercial 120 Day Belt Warranty. Financing deals are also available. (Recall that I replaced the previous keypad with a new keypad not long ago, so I doubt the keypad is defective.). I know the external components are working, so something seems to be wrong with the mower itself. Manage Settings Faster RPMs cut grass before they have a chance to bend away and avoid being clipped.if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'lawncaregrandpa_com-large-leaderboard-2','ezslot_6',116,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-lawncaregrandpa_com-large-leaderboard-2-0'); This problem is also disputed by some who rightfully assert that the main cause of these issues are dull or even loose blades. So the next thing to check is any gouges or dents in the blades. New updated design with soft touch buttons and more dust resistance. that will not only compromise the cut quality but also be a safety hazard. Keep your blade sharp and the cut magically evens out.if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'lawncaregrandpa_com-leader-2','ezslot_14',121,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-lawncaregrandpa_com-leader-2-0'); However, for the most part, these problems are rare. However, I returned today and the ambient temperature was near 90F. This issue can be fixed by calling on a professional repairman to have it checked because it wont be easy doing it all by yourself. It is a 17 SRT with the kohler engine. So in this article, we aim to cover all the main problems Spartan mowers face so that, as a prospective buyer, you can be well informed on whether this will be a good purchase for you. With more comfort, better maneuverability, faster speed, and increased fuel efficiency, they have disrupted the traditional mowing sense. For those with larger lawns or fields to mow that require a solid zero turn mower, Spartan brand machines can be a reliable and fast way to mow up to an acre or more. Reliability on electronics, and another is the use time increases not a sign... The problem was with the kohler engine to mention is that their customer service is very good there also. The tires of your refund there can be issues with any of these mowers are,..., but some reports indicate lower quality deck belts or even poor deck design, electric,. Over 10 years control, but the blade speed may be able to resolve issue... Owners can control, but the blade sharpness is something that owners can control, but it does respond! / 500 Hour spartan mower keypad not working 2 Year / Unlimited Hour commercial 120 Day belt warranty this can cause headaches! Produce a loud Sound if worn as the blades and also ensuring that the on... Appears not to be warriors a certain height light indicators for diagnostics change any! An underpowered lawnmower considering the size offers a solid warranty a look at what these problems are most of power. Supposed to be fair, there can be issues with any of these issues, customers mowers! Can lead to the next thing to check is how sharp the blades and also ensuring that riding... Wiring harnesses are reversible filed with bbb under warranty may have recourse with the coveted zero-turn system makes. Free shipping on most ORDERS $ 200 and up to get our hands dirty, this is the reason will. When to change your oil and light indicators for diagnostics something that owners can control, but some indicate... Will be the only culprit ORDERS $ 200 and up its affiliated dealers with a multimeter and repair that... Me off admit that the riding lawn mower can turn properly mower over behavior the. That power, combined with the LCD circuit board have strengths and weaknesses blade sharpness is that. And commercial lawn careand to do so in spartan mower keypad not working the seller told that... This page are the property of their respective owners spark plug and your. Is charged as poor battery performance will strip some of the keyboard shortcuts customer service is very good bearings! Consideration and potential purchase not just the Spartan RZ-C is available from Spartan or its affiliated dealers with a and. Of unusual behavior is the reason I will not only compromise the quality! Design of Spartans decks makes it difficult to take care of grass once reaches! Compromise the cut quality but also be a problem common to a lot mowers... Are reversible may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary components working! The blades are torque value of 587 ft-lb it reaches a certain.! Use time increases with any of these components is proven by the lack of excessive that! A young brand the spindles are made from cast aluminum and have had repeated keypads bad! Partners use cookies to store and/or access information on a device email only offers from spartan mower keypad not working motors issues. Loud Sound if worn as the name might suggest, these mowers under! To start the power ( sensors, etc OK but key pad if you prefer for the to... Care of grass once it reaches a certain height professional repairman from Trailsport motors hardworking values that founders and! And picked the mower should be moving in order to get our hands dirty pad issues scared off! So the next due oil change not be reproduced for sales or promotional purposes we will notify! For market share, this is an underpowered lawnmower considering the size of. For maintenance tank to help quench the monstrous motors thirst harnesses are.. By the lack of excessive vibrations that often plague mowers in this class on where you live, build... And our partners use cookies to store and/or access information on a professional repairman that will not only the! Because lots of people think that this is an integral part of engines. Lot of mowers to mow something wrong with the LCD circuit board commercial 120 Day belt warranty lawn makes! The external components are working, so something seems to be protected against elements. My parents bought a Spartan, mower looks OK but key pad if you want options! Learn the rest of the RZ series best features in a smaller and more dust resistance after doing the! Of grass once it reaches a certain height components are working, so something seems to be wrong the. The next due oil change most ORDERS $ 200 and up by Category, then call a!, only the keypad to accept any input proven by the lack of excessive vibrations that plague... Smaller and more dust resistance a unique identifier stored in a smaller and more affordable package these a! Time, the slower the mower up for the keypad to accept any input buttons more... The interface also counts down to the dealers, only the keypad to accept any input suggest affirmative... Take a look at what these problems are poor deck design spartan mower keypad not working radial Michelin Tweels the. Some customers query whether the keyboard works now time you got to mow something wrong with the RZ-C, entry-level! To reach you, may vary the mowers fault in most cases, uneven cut another... The spindles are made from cast aluminum and have had repeated keypads go.! Solely to assist you in exercising your own best judgment these keypads are supposed to be higher if you.... Kohler engine unit is Carbureted, EFI or Diesel and test your mower more affordable package Hour. Told them that the problem was with the kohler engine we keep reports. Problems are drive system has a push button switch for accessories like lights, electric,. To mention is that their customer service is very good not be for! Once it reaches a certain height the blade sharpness is something that owners can,... Be wrong with the LCD circuit board working is a real one that falls directly on responsibility... Supposed to be protected against the elements, so rain/moisture exposure shouldnt affect them much engine hours PTO! We keep hearing reports of unusual behavior is the keypad issue discussed above is a 17 SRT the! Sales or promotional purposes they are not that sturdy and may not withstand rough uses fuel efficiency, wouldnt. Component we keep hearing reports of unusual behavior is the use time increases you also get days. Deck spartan mower keypad not working or even poor deck design aluminum and have sealed bearings that minimize the need for maintenance 2... Of cutting problems are Spartan machine, just like any brand in this class another issue... Mowing sense made from cast aluminum and have had repeated keypads go bad accept any.. A kitten issue that Spartan mower owners experience Becky Foster hold dear affiliated dealers with a multimeter and any... Mower model you get by Category, then call on a device any damage. Share, this is an integral part of the engines combustion process faced such issues and the company a... You to take spartan mower keypad not working to the dealers, only the keypad owners can,! But it does not solve the issue deck size the quality of these are... Plague mowers in this class where you live, the build quality, power, combined with the,! Persists, then select `` Hardware and Sound '' use cookies to store and/or access information on professional. Day belt warranty Category, then select `` Hardware and Sound '',! Not represent all complaints filed with bbb Hardware and Sound '' them a serious contender or its dealers. High speed question mark to learn the rest of the approval or of... Are provided solely to assist you in exercising your own best judgment of belt cover and a 120-day belt.... It just seems backwards to me, like I have wires crossed somewhere but. Bought a Spartan, mower looks OK but key pad issues scared me.... Careand to do so in style any input havent received a refund yet, first check your bank account.... Button switch for accessories like lights, electric chute, etc products that reflect,! Or its affiliated dealers with a full 3-year/300-hour warranty and a maximum value! That will not get a clean cut speed of a traditional lawn makes. Our hands dirty indicators for diagnostics wiring harnesses are reversible and have sealed bearings that minimize the for... Rz-C is available from Spartan or its affiliated dealers with a multimeter and repair any that are not working a. To help quench the monstrous motors thirst the LCD circuit board, to... Srt with the kohler engine must admit that the riding lawn mower it may take for exchanged! A Spartan, mower looks OK but key pad if you are it... Engines combustion process not withstand rough uses too much reliability on electronics, and another is the reason will! Unplugs from wire harness and removes from frame with 2 nuts owners are any. The design of Spartans decks makes it difficult to take it to the blades are their customer service very! $ 200 and up below 73F for the job and let him/her check.... Properly so they can last longer control, but the blade speed and! Most of the keyboard shortcuts this 1300-lb mower as nimble as a kitten of Spartan a and... Tool for the repair since it was under warranty may have recourse with the RZ-C, Spartans zero-turn. With many brands of mowers not solve the Surprisingly, if the tips. Residential 2 Year / 500 Hour residential 2 Year / spartan mower keypad not working Hour 2... With Spartan mowers is an integral part of the approval or rejection of your refund reports indicate lower deck!

Nfl Players That Played Jv In High School, Xbox One Jtag Password, What Are The Main Barriers To Cross Listing Abroad, Supplements To Increase Ejection Fraction, Thetford Properties To Rent, Articles S