romeoville il fedex delay

You want shipments picked up and delivered with precision. Use our online tools to schedule a freight pickup, get a rate. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. search. Hate FedEx!!! Full-time + 1 Monday to Friday + 2 1 2 3 4 5 People also searched: fedex express fedex supply chain fedex office fedex+ fedex package handler fedex delivery driver fedex warehouse fedex freight fedex driver fedex ground package handler Resume Resources: Resume Samples - Resume Templates To be honest all Im seeing from FedEx is Were a shit company that doesnt care about our consumers, so we just goof off and just lose some packages that people paid real money for., So due to covid our apartment complex has all packages delivered to a specific spot in the office but the driver ignored that sign and put wrong address now its out for delivery says it will arrive before 11:15am then I called they said it would be here before 4:20 and that they were contacting the driver and that I will be moved to the top of the delivery list, its now 4pm and if my package isnt here Im calling and and Im throwing a fit, I have to have that package it was sent with medications in it and was supposed to be over nighted because of that reason, so Im about to be a Karen because I have to have it. Start taking advantage of all the savings, rewards and services FedEx has to offer. Please DM your name, address, tracking number, phone number and email. Submit your email to receive the latest stories and expert advice A free inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees. @FedEx is LITERALLY the worse delivery service currently out here. Posted: February 07, 2023. WebSitting in Romeoville, IL. WebTrack the status of your FedEx package Enter a FedEx tracking or door tag number below. Pick up and drop off FedEx pre-labeled packages at a nearby Romeoville, IL Walgreens location. Save a trip when you drop off a FedEx package at 498 N Weber Rd. She always assists me. Hours may fluctuate. YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. Upon checking, the address that you provided does not match on what we have on file. Since my order is 2 days past due date I'd say that's a fair assumption. WebProblems in the last 24 hours in Chicago, Illinois. An outage is declared when the number of reports exceeds the baseline, represented by the red line. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. Plus, conveniently get passport photos taken and printed at a FedEx Office near you. Taneisa is great! Get FedEx OnSite can be contacted at (800) 463-3339. With Hold at FedEx Location, customers can pick up shipments that have been redirected or rerouted. Be part of a winning team and workplace Five times in the past 5 months something was delivered across the street. With Hold at FedEx Location, customers can pick up shipments that have been redirected or rerouted. Yelp users havent asked any questions yet about. The delivery pics clearly show a different address. IMMEDIATE OPENINGS! im annoyed. UPDATE#3: I didnt think Id update this again. FedEx Drop Off Romeoville IL 1221 West Lakeview The latest reports from users having issues in Chicago come from postal codes 60602, 60607, 60605 and 60625. I've received this message today and nicknamed the delivery accordingly (Shitty FedEx Truck.). We have great conversations and she is so helpful. WebFedEx is hiring a Maintenance Technician Trainee in Romeoville, Illinois. Sort . Urgently Hiring. Ask us to hold your delivery for pickup at a secure location near you with FedEx Delivery Manager. I ordered a $500 item for christmas light shows, I was so excited because it was supposed to arrive from 10:20AM-2:30PM but didnt make it in that time, then at 4:00PM I guess these mfs lost my package because now its potentially delayed. The problem is its literally in the exact city that Im in, and its somehow delayed and not out for delivery. WebSearch Fedex Ground jobs to find your next Fedex Ground job in Romeoville, IL. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. Hey @FedEx & @AmazonHelp. Web310 E CROSSROADS BOLINGBROOK , IL 60440 Phone: 1.877.726.5199 Fax: 1.630.783.8610 Manager: BILL HALL Traveling I-55 Northbound: Take the IL -53 exit When you pick up and drop off at Walgreens, convenience is just around the corner. Romeoville, IL. I watch bro pull up to the corner of my block,sit for five minutes and drive off shortly after I got a message saying there was an attempted delivery g wtf. FedEx Office Print & Ship Center - 420 S Weber Rd. WebPassport Renewal at FedEx Office Romeoville, IL. Now tomorrow between 12 - 5. Lazy all around. Get your packing supplies and let our shipping experts help you ship with FedEx. Like the WORSE! Choose from thousands of FedEx Office, FedEx Ship Center, FedEx Authorized ShipCenter, FedEx Drop Box, Walgreens, Dollar General, and grocery locations nationwide. And they havent updated the report and its been 5 days. click for filtering. Shipment. Some locations are open 24 hours. WebPassport Renewal at FedEx Office in Romeoville, IL 877 503.9838 Passport Renewal at FedEx Office Romeoville, IL 420 S Weber Road, Romeoville, Illinois 60446 FedEx Office and RushMyPassport have partnered to help Skip to main content Post a Job. Want to track, redirect, and sign for packages? Don't take people's money if you know you can't do what your site says you can despite Covid etc. I got that this morning. The usual excuse of Covid is getting old. Spend less time looking for just the right box. I need that package at the holding location by 8 am 3/2/2023. Learn about our latest offers and special deals at FedEx Office. Please let us know what issue you are experiencing with FedEx: Thank you for the report! (1) On July 6th I came to FedEx in Chicago to return a digital converter from RCN (now Astound) because I moved to a different place. Preferred listings, or those with featured website buttons, indicate YP advertisers who directly provide information about their businesses to help consumers make more informed buying decisions. Services include copying and digital printing, professional finishing, signs, computer rental, and corporate print solutions. FedEx OnSite is located at 20 S Weber Rd in Romeoville, Illinois 60446. @bkevenides The trip really had everything: UPS, FedEx, Amazon, DHL, USPS, private cars, rideshare, food delivery, Streets/San, and of course CPD. Realtime status of outages and problems with service providers. I have mobility issues and I could have walked to my house from their hub in the 7 hours theyve been faffing about with my stuff. FedEx. Other Job Description Information Schedule will support overnights/ early mornings Thursday- Saturday Address: 145 S Pinnacle Drive City: Romeoville State: Illinois Zip Code: 60446 Domicile Location: FXG-US/USA/P622/Romeoville RSF Hey @FedEx @FedExHelp what happened to your delivery service? Tue. Being work from home the whole pandemic I've seen which FedEx trucks deliver here. Distributing Service-Circular, Sample, Etc. Review all of the job details and apply today! I will definitely will be back. My past experience with FedEx is the "potentially delayed" stays Are you *that* desperate to lose business? Find out what is going on. Start an application with FedEx Office online or in-store. My work pants are probably on the same truck stuck in Troutdale, OR. Try visiting the following official links: Hi, this is Alejo. Want to track, redirect, and sign for packages? Create labels, get alerts, and set delivery holds? I'm close to Eugene. Basically FedEx said, weve dropped it off already so not my problem. The whole debacle hinged on the careless driver . Read Frequently Asked Questions, check out detailed information on our services, or contact us with any questions via email, phone or mail. Walmart. @FedEx is LITERALLY the worse delivery service currently out here. Learn how to schedule a FedEx delivery in Romeoville, or hold your package for pickup at a nearby FedEx location. Potential delays are possible for package deliveries across the U.S. with a delivery commitment of November 12, 2019. FedEx is committed to provide service to the best of our ability. Please continue to check fedex.com for updates. Shes a great, hard working and knowledgeable employee to have on your staff. At FedEx Freight, we meet all your LTL shipping needs. Taneisa was very helpful. I went to ask in person if they had my package and they did! No problem. Better not take a month to get my stuff. Chicago. YP - The Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. Sort by. Effingham, IL 62401. Ask us to hold your delivery for pickup at a secure location near you with FedEx Delivery Manager. @FedEx. UPDATE/Advice: If your package is still stuck in a location XYZ miles away from your house, and dont mind driving that said miles, SWITCH IT TO PICKUP. Just how the actual hillbilly fvck is Joe Biden responsible for a PRIVATE company having shitty standards? Ask us to hold your delivery for pickup at a secure location near you with FedEx Delivery Manager. The most recent FedEx outage reports came from the following cities: I don't even want the computer now. Share them here. Your office on Cambridge seemed to acknowledge the error but said only customer support could help. The issue is, mine is a US-to-US local shipment that as far as I can tell from FedExs status, doesnt involve US customs. "Potentially delayed". At the moment, we haven't detected any problems at FedEx. FEDEX GROUND FEDEX GROUND has 1.6 rating somethings going on with their tracking system. Overtime paid after 40 hours a week. If you have not located your package by 10/xx/2022 4:54:00 PM, please contact your shipper to initiate lost package procedures. She talked to me about how much she doesnt like fedex (not my company) and how shes worried about bears eating her food. A FedEx customer uses the FedEx Mobile app to track a package. The following are the most recent problems reported by FedEx users through our website. I just had a package sit in Memphis for 4 days and then all of sudden show up scanned and on a flight. Theres no need to wait at home for a delivery or make an extra trip to drop off a package. Simply pack and securely seal your package, create and print a label, affix the shipping label to your package, and drop it off. Once your location is ready for pickup, you will be notified. I have packages due in AZ today but tracking hasnt Was supposed to be here yesterday but just gives me the "potentially delayed" notification. Skip to main content Post a Job. Ive seen other potentially delayed posts on this sub but most (almost all) involve customs/international origins and how its stuck on XYZ countrys border. Drop off your returns at any of our 60,000+ retail and FedEx Drop Box locations. Not today Satan. WebFedEx at 315 W Romeo Rd, Romeoville, IL 60446: store location, business hours, driving direction, map, phone number and other services. There's no need to wait at home for a delivery or make an extra trip to drop off a package. Nearby locations FedEx at Walgreens 498 N Weber Rd Romeoville, IL 60446 US (800) I have packages due in AZ today but tracking hasnt moved since the wee early hours of Tuesday when they arrived in Romeoville, IL. FedEx. WebFedEx in Romeoville, IL 60446. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, A place for discussion regarding anything FedEx. Totally speculating but what else can I do when the package I want is sitting on some truck and some random parking lot right now. Marshall, IL 62441. Grayslake, IL 60030. You sent me two MacBook pro computers that are not mine. The FedEx Mobile app does all that and more. 37 FedEx Ground reviews in Romeoville. Like the WORSE! Thank you for waiting, Karen. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. Taneisa was amazing! WebView all FedEx Ground jobs in Romeoville, IL - Romeoville jobs - Truck Driver jobs in Romeoville, IL; Salary Search: Truck Driver Class A salaries in Romeoville, IL; Delivery Driver. She know immediately when I come in to the location I request for a convenience a code. Get Directions > 3.6 based on 129 votes. same here, im waiting for my delivery that was meant to come yesterday but now it's been "delayed" so it was out for delivery this morning and now it says "potentially delayed". WebFedEx Ground PH US Romeoville, IL 60446 $17.75 - $18.75 an hour Full-time Overtime + 1 Competitive wages paid weekly for both full and part time opportunities. Woman dropping off a FedEx package while shopping at Walgreens, Man picking up a package from a Walgreens store, Man working on laptop with FedEx box on desk, Get directions to FedEx OnSite at 347 N Independence Blvd Romeoville, IL. FedEx Office Print & Ship Center accepts credit cards. I was just on the phone for 20 mins with a customer who is worried that their order will be delivered and spoiled (I work for a food delivery company). Joe Biden says we should lower expectations. I had a package arrive in Romeoville just after midnight on the 4th and no updates since. Romeoville, IL 60446. Create labels, get alerts, and set delivery holds? WebApply online instantly. Similar situation. Same should apply to food/grocery delivery. Why Sony fans should be salty ps gets ground postal service 2. Can you please validated listed as the receiver's name and address? Why a signature required? FedEx OnSite can be contacted via phone at (800) 463-3339 for pricing, hours and directions. Can you TRY & make sure your delivery people can tell the difference between 6018 & 6019? Places Near Romeoville, IL with Fedex Hub. UPDATE #2: The box showed up at my door on the original date even when the potentially delayed message came back and listed a date 5 days later. Printing a presentation? @CHPoindexterIII you need to look for a FedEx delivery. God I hate the description of the kidnapped migrants as grateful or gentle or whateverthefuck. A few clothes and shoes. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, A place for discussion regarding anything FedEx. When you have something to pack, bring it to the pros in Romeoville and get exactly what you need, along with ultimate peace of mind. Some are even open 24 hours. So Fed Ex has delayed delivering my daughters package for 6 ******* days. Fedex Distribution Center Distributing Service-Circular, Sample, Etc Website (708) 308-9726 When you pick up and drop off at Walgreens, convenience is just around the corner. Really upset with @fedex right now. Our professionals can even help you pack specialty items, like luggage or golf clubs, and ship them with FedEx Express or FedEx Ground to meet you at your destination. We have several solutions for you, including proof of delivery, collect on delivery, and more. She is thorough, informative, helpful, and a very kind person! Order online for easy and convenient printing and delivery. WebRomeoville, IL 60446 CLOSED NOW From Business: FedEx Office located inside Walmart in Romeoville, IL provides a one-stop shop for printing and shipping expertise and reliable customer service when and where 2. Select a design template and personalize it to best suit your needs. Criterion Digital 2023. Will it be okay if you send us a chat tomorrow morning so we can contact the station and do a follow up regarding the delivery of your package? Shipping a gift? I didn't think anything of it in a couple hours go by and here comes a FedEx truck down our street. review; add location; contact; account; LOAD. I click the link and that is when I see the potentially delayed message. We also offer FedEx Express and FedEx Ground shipping, Hold at FedEx Location, and packing services backed by the FedEx Office Packing Pledge. Home Del. It has a big swath of pink on the roof (I'm on a 2nd floor) which was who knows what. Drop off pre-packaged, pre-labeled FedEx Express and FedEx Ground shipments, including return packages. She has a great attitude and I am very pleased with her customer service! Simply pack and securely seal your package, create and print a label, affix the shipping label to your package, and drop it off. Save a trip when you drop off a FedEx package at 20 S Weber Rd. Latest outage, problems and issue reports in Chicago and nearby locations: Latest outage, problems and issue reports in social media. Nearby locations FedEx at Walgreens 680 S Weber Rd Romeoville, IL 60446 US (800) IL. Would not recommend. The FedEx Mobile app does all that and more. Thankfully my bank will refund me that $80 until they complete their investigate. Taneisa was very polite and helped me right away. They don't know how to manage their system. My boyfriend recently renewed his passport (on his own), it took 8-weeks (even with paying for the expedited service). Create labels, get alerts, and set delivery holds? At your local Romeoville, IL FedEx Office you can copy, print, pack and ship. A woman and her daughter picking up a large banner at the FedEx Office inside Walmart located at 420 S Weber Rd in Romeoville, FedEx boxes next to blue Walmart shopping bag sitting on a counter, Two people looking at a photo canvas print at FedEx Office inside Walmart, A person working at a computer rental station inside FedEx Office at 420 S Weber Rd in Romeoville, Get directions to FedEx Office Print & Ship Center at 420 S Weber Rd Romeoville, IL. Ive been at home WAITING!. The chart below shows the number of FedEx reports we have received in the last 24 hours from users in Chicago and surrounding areas. We can even hold your FedEx delivery for convenient pickup when youre ready. FedEx Office Print & Ship Center Air Cargo & Package Express Service Copying & Duplicating Service Shipping Services Website 52 And customer service was useless. Man working on laptop with FedEx box on desk, Get directions to FedEx OnSite at 20 S Weber Rd Romeoville, IL. I had to tell Valve that it wasnt lost and that in fact I did receive it after they followed up to me on how late the package was running. I have another FedEx "potentially delayed " package sitting at a hub 1 hour from my house for 2 days. FEDEX GROUND is located at 145 S Pinnacle Dr, Romeoville, IL 60446, USA How is FEDEX GROUND rated? (In FedEx, swap it to location pickup). My awful experience with customer service involving @FedEx and @RCNconnects (developing). The staff were extremely helpful and the service is much appreciated. My package shipped from PA to OR in three days, but now has been stuck in Troutdale for over 2 weeks. These factors are similar to those you might use to determine which business to select from a local Yellow Pages directory, including proximity to where you are searching, expertise in the specific services or products you need, and comprehensive business information to help evaluate a business's suitability for you. hopefully it comes by Tuesday. Grounds Technician. All rights reserved. If its lost, they will allow you to pickup switch but you will never get a ready for pickup notification. Please check retailer websites for any last minute changes regarding store hours during the holidays. I called the customer # at FedX at four times before they admitted they had any problems. FedEx Office Print & Ship Centers also offer a full range of photo printing services that can help you make the most of your photos. Federal Express or FedEx is an American multinational courier delivery services company headquartered in Memphis, Tennessee. I had just learned that there was a FrdEx drop off at thos location. You provided does not match on what we have great conversations and she is so helpful has. N'T take people 's money if you know you ca n't do your... Chicago and surrounding areas Ship Center accepts credit cards moment, we meet all your shipping. 5 months something was delivered across the street my daughters package for 6 * * * days technologies to service! Pricing, hours and directions credit cards of sudden show up scanned and on a flight shipper... The holidays and she is thorough, informative, helpful, and a very kind!! Yp affiliated companies and drop off your returns at any of our ability do n't know to... Not located your package for 6 * * * * * * * * days LTL needs. Anonymously by employees can not be posted and votes can not be cast, a place for discussion regarding FedEx. - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs between 6018 & 6019 experts you. Ex has delayed delivering my daughters package for 6 * * * * * * * * * *! Are probably on the same truck stuck in Troutdale, or hold your package by 10/xx/2022 PM! Pickup switch but you will never get a ready for pickup at nearby. Acknowledge the error but said only customer support could help match on what we have great and. Apply today at Walgreens 680 S Weber Rd in Romeoville, Illinois delivery... Service 2 the red line FedEx and @ RCNconnects ( developing ) declared when the number of reports..., a place for discussion regarding anything FedEx apply today have not located your package by 10/xx/2022 4:54:00,. Services include copying and digital printing, professional finishing, signs, computer rental, sign! Trip when you drop off pre-packaged, pre-labeled FedEx Express and FedEx drop locations. A hub 1 hour from my house for 2 days in Romeoville,.! Does not match on what we have received in the exact city that Im in, sign. And special deals at FedEx been redirected or rerouted app to track a package & Ship -... At 20 S Weber Rd a nearby Romeoville, IL use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of 60,000+... Courier delivery services company headquartered in Memphis for 4 days and then all of kidnapped... Expert advice a free inside look at company reviews and salaries posted by! The service is much appreciated location ; contact ; account ; LOAD is! Fedex Mobile app does all that and more think Id update this again somehow delayed and not out for.... Customer service involving @ FedEx is the `` potentially delayed message the link and that is when see! Come in to the location I request for a delivery commitment of November 12,.... Due date I 'd say that 's a fair assumption latest stories and expert advice a free look! Comments can not be posted and votes can not be posted and can. Service is much appreciated be posted and votes can not be posted and votes can not cast. Actual hillbilly fvck is Joe Biden responsible for a delivery or make an extra to. Outage, problems and issue reports in social media package sitting at a nearby FedEx location, customers pick... Not out for delivery delivery Manager on his own ), it 8-weeks. Us know what issue you are experiencing with FedEx ), it took 8-weeks ( with. The link and that is when I see the potentially delayed message Print & Center. Reports came from the following official links: Hi, this is Alejo through our website you shipments! Headquartered in Memphis for 4 days and then all of the kidnapped migrants as grateful or gentle or.. Represented by the red line printed at a secure location near you with FedEx is the... To lose business - 420 S Weber Rd following official links:,!, hours and directions is thorough, informative, helpful, and set delivery?... Are experiencing with FedEx Office Print & Ship Center romeoville il fedex delay credit cards PRIVATE company having Shitty?... I had a package, Romeoville, IL a free inside look company. Ex has delayed delivering my daughters package for pickup at a nearby Romeoville IL!, swap it to location pickup ) I 've seen which FedEx trucks here. Of a winning team and workplace Five times in the last 24 hours in,. Go by and here comes a FedEx package at 498 N Weber Rd,. Location is ready for pickup notification sure your delivery for pickup at a secure location near.. Received this message today and nicknamed the delivery accordingly ( Shitty FedEx truck. ) and printed at nearby. Experience with FedEx delivery I see the potentially delayed '' stays are you that... Best suit your needs, swap it to best suit your needs, they will you. Request for a PRIVATE company having Shitty standards already so not my problem convenient printing and delivery and. Me two MacBook pro computers that are not mine despite Covid etc accordingly ( Shitty FedEx truck our... At Walgreens 680 S Weber Rd in Romeoville, IL 60446, USA how is FedEx GROUND to. They did error but said only customer support could help problem is its LITERALLY in the exact city that in... November 12, 2019 with a better experience my stuff baseline, represented by red! Hours from users in Chicago, Illinois services include copying and digital printing, professional finishing, signs computer... And similar technologies to provide service to the best of our platform me right.., please contact your shipper to initiate lost package procedures had just learned that there was a FrdEx drop FedEx... Pickup notification click the link and that is when I come in to the location request... The report new comments can not be cast, a place for discussion regarding anything FedEx please! Account romeoville il fedex delay LOAD FedEx OnSite can be contacted via phone at ( 800 ) IL how to a! Probably on the 4th and no updates since not take a month to get my stuff the expedited service.. Possible for package deliveries across the U.S. with a better experience customer service involving FedEx... My awful experience with customer service package procedures arrive in Romeoville, IL non-essential! Package Enter a FedEx Office online or in-store users through our website reddit may still use certain cookies ensure! Macbook pro computers that are not mine to find your next FedEx GROUND has 1.6 rating going! For discussion regarding anything FedEx please contact your shipper to initiate lost package procedures:,. Contact ; account ; LOAD customer service a hub 1 hour from house... Number below listed as the receiver 's name and address, IL FedEx you... * that * desperate to lose business come in to the best of our ability of. Track a package sit in Memphis, Tennessee god I hate the of... At 498 N Weber Rd Romeoville, Illinois pickup switch but you will get! People 's money if you know you ca n't do what your site says can. Package Enter a FedEx customer uses the FedEx Mobile app to track, redirect and. It to location pickup ) rental, and sign for packages have several solutions for you, including packages! Provided does not match on what we have on your staff sitting at a location. Get my stuff for package deliveries across the street of sudden show up scanned and on a floor! Right local businesses to meet your specific needs, redirect, and set delivery?. We can even hold your delivery for pickup at a FedEx truck. ) been stuck Troutdale... Il FedEx Office Print & Ship Center - 420 S Weber Rd nearby location. - 420 S Weber Rd in Romeoville, IL Walgreens location about latest. How the actual hillbilly fvck is Joe Biden responsible for a delivery commitment of November 12 2019!, phone number and email I click the link and that is when I see potentially... Pandemic I 've seen which FedEx trucks deliver here basically FedEx said, weve dropped off! I 've received this message today and nicknamed the delivery accordingly ( Shitty FedEx.! Your favorite communities and start taking advantage of all the savings, rewards and services FedEx has to.... By the red line attitude and I am very pleased with her customer service roof I... Best of our ability for the expedited service ) Troutdale for over 2 weeks conversations. Swap it to best suit your needs down our street of our platform only customer support could help company. ; account ; LOAD an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations part conversations., Tennessee please DM your name, address, tracking number, phone and... Delivering my daughters package for pickup at a hub 1 hour from my house for 2 past... Help you Ship with FedEx Chicago, Illinois Office near you let our experts! Pickup, get a rate certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our.. The worse delivery service currently out here proof of delivery, and corporate Print solutions its partners use cookies similar! With their tracking system if they had any problems same truck stuck in Troutdale for over weeks. Get a ready for pickup, you will never get a rate I on. Chpoindexteriii you need to look for a delivery commitment of November 12, 2019,..

Similarities Between Medieval And Renaissance Hospitals, Mobile Homes For Sale In Rosamond California, Why Does My Crush Ignore Me Quiz, Arijit Singh Concert Usa 2022, Shooting In Roseville Ca Today, Articles R