remington college lawsuit

So pretty much i have been taken advantage of and robbed of 13K. The credits do not transfer except to online campus' like Phoenix and DeVry but at those schools they actually knew their curriculm so when you transfer you feel like a complete idiot because everyone that didn't come from Remington is so much more advanced than you are. Tuition for some is more than $20,000 per school year. they cannot deliver what they say an insane amount of money Pittsburgh Pennsylvania, Attorney Sharon K. Campbell COLLUDES with Wells Fargo Dallas Texas, BlackSwanCapital.co Black Swan Enterprises Peter Tumbas Black Swan Capital The offered guaranteed low-cost financing if I first stepped in high-cost short term financing New York New York, Geeks Ondemand LLC, Lizeth Lagomarcino Papaleo Geeks Ondemand LLC, The Geeks Mob SCAM! So i pondered ..they were negligent(this could be from paperwork, to billing and coding, etc) and were terminated, they were involved in malpractice suite, terminated for being insubordinate, received education and only completed their intership and didnt have the experience that most employers require, found out they would financially gain as an instructor due to the overly priced loans that the students get approved for once signed on, in my field they call this a concession, or maybe they didnt work well with others and were ask to resigned, or maybe they actually want to teach and mentor which im sure there is a small percentage that do want to be utilized their resource for others to succeed. REPUTABLE COLLEGES that offer 2 year programs (technical and non-technical) that CAN go into a 4 year degree with certain universities (AND OFFER FINANCIAL AID, SCHOLARSHIPS, ETC.) Individual results may vary. Helpful Guide To Stop Student Loan Wage Garnishment. The President walks around with her nose in the air like shes better than everybody and wont even speak. This will surely increase the credibility of your complaint. The school will send you an application for discharge, or you can contact your student loan servicer to see if you are eligible. And the advertised offers may be subject to additional terms and conditions of the advertiser. Admissions Hiding negative complaints is only a Band-Aid. #studentloanforgi, Visit link in bio to learn more #studentloanforgiv, Check Your Student Loan Forgiveness Eligibility. The commission is a specialized accrediting body recognized by the United States Department of Education. And if you have outstanding student loan debt from Remington College there are a number of student loan forgiveness options that will help you take care of your outstanding loans. PLEASE, PLEASE DO NOT ATTEND ANY REMINGTON COLLEGE CAMPUS! ", "This is the worst school ever. Like mr. Craig he will do anything to try to prepare you for your exam and give you print outs honestly anything you need he will help. I didn't learn a thing at Remington. But I believe they were very dishonest with her on every issue just to get the money from a young mother with promises they didn't come through with As far as I'm concerned they lie to young people .Then they end up owing thousands of dollars and trying to feed their children on a hourly wage that you can't live on.They deceived her in more ways then one. D049709 California Court . The school was founded in 1940 and began offering online degree programs in 2009. In 2011, Remington College was sold for $136 million, and changed to a non-profit status the same year. The recruiter at the school gave false and misleading information to the prospective student by enrolling him in a program that he wasnt qualified for. Garland Texas Print this Report Email this Report Tweet Business Rating: Rate this business Also, it was VERY hard to find an employer that would take the Remington Degree seriously. Hi everyone, I am going to tell you my experience in Remington College and what is happening now Prior to being sold, the college was constantly receiving backlash and was the target of complaints about their recruiting practices. ", "I attended the Memphis, TN campus and graduated in 2010 with honors. I found a career in my field but it wasn't by help of the career services lady. I had a 100 in that class and was upset the teacher wasn't there most of the time, so I didn't show up for the final. They hurried and put almost anyone with a little experience to teach us. ", "Starting off it was great. I still havent gotten my refund check. I was in the President list had a 4.0 and all As, I ended up withdrawing from my last 3 classes before the classes started In other words I did not attend any of those 3 classes or any days. It is very important to do your own analysis before making any investment based on your own personal circumstances and consult with your own investment, financial, tax and legal advisers. "They don't have to go to one of our institutions. Many, if not most institutions of higher education also treat these employed students as part of their employed population.". Yes, the medical field is a great field to get in and you will always have to have a mindset of a student. They brought in a lawyer to teach one of the courses and that was to make it look good and to hide the fact that this school is a joke. Click HERE to read 2009 employment data submitted to ABC News from DeVry College of New York. This program is a joke because it does not even prepare for you to take the exam! Today Im doing fine, I have my own business. Your grammar and spelling are poor. 16% of 105 students said this degree improved their career prospects. This discharge is for your Direct loans that you took out to attend Remington College. Because most places wanted candidates that had at least two years coding experience. Unlike Remington I receive money back every 3 months on my Financial Aid that is roughly around 2700. Nik, I do not believe you even have a High School Diploma, nevermind that you were accepted into a Post-Secondary Insititution. So unless we can show quality outcomes systematically, there's no way these schools will be able to continue to operate.". I don't deserve to pay this debt back because I didn't get a job. If you happen to have any info that you could provide me with that would be very helpful! There is always something that would be inhanced or modified for research and hands on friendly to learn. Because, see, that's something else that you could do that's still in the realm of criminal justice.". I regret going to that school, it was a wasted of money. I attended a 9 month course to learn medical billing and coding only two weeks of a billing course. However, I attended this miserable school back in 2010 and now owe $9000 to Sally Mae. Remington was a joke, waste of time and 20k. Remington College 14445 Broadway Ave Cleveland, Ohio U.S.A. I left the school not only with a degree that is worthless but also 37K in debt. Remington College Remington converted to a nonprofit school in . ", "Seems like everyone is unhappy. And the finacial lady is never here. the people that recruiters there would come and go and teachers to.email me at [email protected] So we can get together and get this off our credit, we have to stick together so we can write the I.R.S to get this off our credit.Now this is holding me back from schooling I was just trying to go back to school to further myself in my education. Largo Florida, Remington College Scam, Fraud, MisleadingThe words that explain Remington Colleges Cleveland Ohio, Remington College i overbilled to put it bluntly these people are scammers and rude Memphis Tennessee, Remington College DO NOT DRINK THE KOOL-AID, REMINGTON COLLEGE IS COMPLETE FRAUD North Olmsted Ohio, Remington College lawyer lawsuit latina Reddick debt college loan aneurysm credit accredited school degree fraud false advertising cleveland ohio memphis news abk university disability ripoff debt free company scandal scam coorperate complaint legal aid life advice law Memphis Tennessee, Remington College-Shreveport Campus Belittling, rude, uncaring, unsupportive, and MONEY HUNGRY! Remington College is awful, one of my biggest regrets.. OH and not to mention the biggest waste of money of a lifetime. I really believe this school has rip a million of us off and I am prepared to do my research. This comment was posted by a verified customer. They told me fraud was involved in the school so I'm praying to God that I can get my money back so I can attend a normal college. Remington is not designed to have you transfer credits to another college. I was promised that they would have no issues in finding me work. My instructor was excellent but none of it was useful. Extreme bias displayed towards certain students while other students are given full attention of the faculty to be successful. Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. If you are able to gather a large number of people who can and are willing to testify, give detailed written statements of what they experienced with dates, names, etc; as well as prove the financial end of it (via paperwork, e-mails, any documentation showing you paid monies, the copies of paperwork you signed with Remington showing what they are promising in return)you may be able to file a class action lawsuit. This was not true. Some things you can only learn by actually doing them. I also went to Remington College (Phoenix, AZ) and received My Associates Degree in Medical Assisting. I also ask why they have not send me any other bills or phone calls in 5 years and they (creditors) told me that was not their jobs, but my jobs to know what I needed to pay. No tags have been applied so far. Recruiter: "OK, 2005, OK. And what is it? Consumers want to see how a business took care of business. I just advise you to do your research thouroughly and precisely. To qualify, you cannot enroll in the teach-out program, and you need to have been enrolled in the school on 02/21/2020 or not have withdrawn 120 days prior to this date. The whole class was pretty upset about this. For more results perform a general search for "Remington College". Today I have the need of a transcript, but I believe that it is not correct that they promise that the University of Phoenix would accept all of my credits, but I had to start all over again. Remington Colleges League City, TX location is a satellite of Remington Colleges North Houston (Greenspoint, TX) Campus. That Remington College is charging me for 3 classes I did not start, which I withdrew before they started. What you need to remember is that no matter what college program you have completed public or private, its not a guarantee for employment. You will be notified by email regarding the status of your application. If you were the victim of deceptive and fraudulent practices and/or you were misled to take out loans to attend the school, then you may qualify for Borrowers Defense Against Repayment Discharge. In that investigation, we sent in one of our producers undercover who asked about becoming a teacher in New York State. Recruiter: "If you live in the state of New York, we can't enroll for education for you because the New York requirement for education is totally different than what we can enroll for.". #studentloanforg, Visit link in bio to learn more. The out of state teachers may have different time zones so if you email at one time and they are ahead of us and asleep of course your not getting a reply that night. I am in so much debt with Sallie Mae. When you graduate the remainder that you owe the school can be paid in full, paid monthly, paid weekly or however you want. I ADVISE YOU NOT TO GO TO REMINGTON, Its all BS!!! I started off as a receptionist and have moved up to Accounts Receivable and have been offered many accounting positions by my experience not by the "education" they gave me. ABC News conducted an investigation in August that exposed recruiters from the country's biggest for-profit college, University of Phoenix, for giving incorrect advice to prospective education majors. Request Information MOTION for settlement Hearing, filed by Remington College Houston Campus Inc. (Gregory, David) Request 17: Filed: 9/30/2010, Entered: 9/30/2010, Terminated: 10/13/2010: Motion for Hearing . We had times where there was not a teacher in more then one our two of our classes.I feel that we should not have to pay back this loan I tried to get out of it and they said it was to late.They the recruiters walked you throw the paper work like you had time to get out of it and when i tried they said it was to late.and they told you one thing and it was the other. Say we owe over $22,000.00 for the rest of their so called contract !!!!!! If I could do it all over again, I would pick Keiser or any other school. I started a central location for all of us who feel like we need to come together to find out what our options are. I went to Remington College in San Diego and was the first student that transcended the academic ladder from an Associates Degree Student all the way to Bachelor's of Science Degree in Criminal Justice. Despite the recruiter's assurances, that's actually not true for the state of Texas. Too clear up a lot of these reviews so the amount of money that was not covered by loans, grants etc (which is not much for most unless you make a lot of money) you start making monthly payments on while in school. Well i finished school with honorsPresidents list every month! After I graduated I was just left to pay all this money for no reason at all. The original student loan debt was 13,000.If you miss payments your credit score will go down! Consumers educating consumers., Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported.. ", "I went to Remington a while back, and it was the. The compensation we receive and other factors, such as your location, may impact what ads and links appear on our site, and how, where, and in what order ads and links appear. If you really do not love this type of work it will not work for you. That job placement Remington promoted just was not true for many of us. I could have went to a local reputable university, enrolled in an accelerated degree program, and received a Bachelors Degree in the same amount of time( 2yrs) for less money had I done better research. That means once in a while you have to take an employee and take him out in the back and shoot him -- not literally -- but you have to dismiss employees.". According to the Texas Department of Public Safety, a person with a felony conviction cannot work for any sheriff's department, or as a corrections officer in the state of Texas, and generally that's the case for border patrol positions as well. Federal Civil Lawsuit Texas Southern District Court, Case No. Remington College Lawsuit Complaints In 2011, Remington College was sold for $136 million, and changed to a non-profit status the same year. We strive to keep our information accurate and up-to-date, but some information may not be current. A federal judge granted preliminary approval last week to a class action lawsuit that will cancel the student loan debt of about 200,000 borrowers, eliminating out about $6 billion in total debt.. I ask of information regarding this bill and they informed me that it was because of previous classes I attended, but checking my bills and all of the information regarding Remington College all payments were made even those extra payments of $100 per week I ask them to send me a detailed bill, and they (creditors) told me that I had received one in 2007 (which I never received). WTH! Latecia needs to be fired anytime u use the system for personal use is terrible she is very evil please do not go there I am looking for an attorney or someone to help me and yall who experience the same r even worse", "Going to this school was my worst nightmare. Total and Permanent Disability Discharge. So honestly if you want to actually go to school and try then remington is a great choice of school but if you want to get the diploma without actually having to learn anything or try then no your probably not going to graduate or not going to get hired anywhere. And that helps us a lot. ", "I enrolled per the Advertisement of the NCT Tech program. If you go to them with a concern as a student, they attempt to blow you off and try to pacify the situation without actually creating a solution. "Your tax status has nothing to do with whether you're Harvard Universityor whether you're a 'tax-status: for-profit' institution.". Most of the complainers couldn't survive in a traditional school and should be grateful for what they did receive in their education. I need info on this fraud. This may be the actual reason four years later, you remain without a job. Yes. v. Elisabeth DeVos, et al., Case No. Save yourself some money and go to Hcc its not worth it. Company website run by crooks outside USA pretending to be in USA to get USA money taking your hard-earned dollars funneling it to the country of Peru, Better Business Bureau of South Florida BBB of South Florida Andre Amaro and the BBB of South Florida are harassing me and my small business! They went above and beyond what they had to do to help you. Debtstrategists help you get back on track financially, Learn more at debtstrategists.com/blog http://www.tccd.edu/Courses_and_Programs.html Some critics of for-profit schools believe the industry is out to enroll students because it means big money for them. Repackaged from Purchased from Amazon, stealing all certifications and false manufacturing markers from the packaging of NB food supplements. When Will Student Loan Forgiveness Start? I was very disapointed. Remington College I enrolled in their electronic engineering course . Some of my college credit did transfer to University of Phoenix. After I graduated and realized the only change in my life was the $26000 in new debt they informed me that I would need to take various test to gain certifications and probably need a bachelors degree if I wanted an actual network administrator job. Please check your, All employment projections listed on this site have been gathered directly from the, Financial aid is available for those who qualify. Copy of the course catalog or enrollment agreement, Name of the school and dates of enrollment, A copy of your transcripts from the school. In five years I have not received another phone call or any documentation of any bill Another review I read was that no one helped after graduation and I cant speak about other campuses but garland campus which Christi Koehler is over is not at all unfair at all. Shreveport Louisiana, Remington College , West -north Olmsted Campus The school preys on the ignorance of those not familiar with student loans North Olmsted ohio, Remington College False Advertising, Worthless College Degree, Fraud, Remington is not Regionally Accredited ripoff Little Rock Arkansas, Remington College - Cleveland Campus They prey on aspiring individuals! In 2015, the Keiser family sold its 15-campus university to a non-profit it had created. In my personal opinion Remington is not the way to go to be successful in the medical field. The lady thats over medical assistant is very rude she always say she been there for years and can make u get dropped", "Current student. My regret is that Remington packed up their belongings and slipped out in the cover of night and the post-graduate support literally vanished with their graduation ceremonies. Leaving a mess to clean up before even using the the kitchen. One day about five years later , I had 5,000$ in income tax returns seized for a college loan as well . It may not be every campus but the one I went to only really cared about $$ and they lied often. When I finally got hired, I am making $16/hour because only the good employers will hire from the best schools like Keiser and Adventist. All information is presented without any warranty or guarantee to you. I signed paperwork to go into computer networking technology. Right when you start the process they make you think that its the best and once your done, youll graduate making all this money in a professional environment. The only jobs their Career Services department will find or try and find for you are call-center jobs, this is a type of job that can be obtained without going to Remington and it won't help you very much when the time comes for you to pay the government back over $9000.00 from attending a fake college like Remington. I went to the same location and have not been able to find a job for 10 years how can I find out about the fraud at the Mobile campus, I to have screwed myself trying to attempt to better myself, .. commercials are misleading and they don't tell you they gunna take everything you got so it's better not to even try to get a degree, Hi. Many of my ex classmates were sent to job interviews but hardly any were hired from my understanding. I wouldn't recommend this school to my worst enemy. Phone: 972-6867878 Web: Category: Adult Career & Continuing Education Remington College Ripoff Fraudlent credits, targeting low-income and uneducated, $30,000 education that can't be used!! Remington College lawyer lawsuit latina Reddick debt college loan aneurysm credit accredited school degree fraud false advertising cleveland ohio memphis news abk university disability ripoff debt free company scandal scam coorperate complaint legal aid life advice law Memphis Tennessee. They just want your money!!!!!! A spokeswoman for the DeVry College of New York sent a statement sent to ABC News via email in response to our investigation of the college's numbers, saying, "We make no apologies for counting these employed students in our employment statistics and disclose this fact openly in our print collateral, web site and admissions materials. Is this even possible and would you know of anyone I could reach out to. Baton Rouge, LA 70816, 4021-A Ambassador Caffery Parkway, Suite 100A, Lafayette, LA, 70503, 2106 W Bert Kouns Industrial Loop, Shreveport, LA 71118, 14801 Broadway Avenue, Maple Heights, OH 44137, 441 Donelson Pike #150, Nashville, TN 37214, 9441 Lyndon B. Johnson FWY, Suite 400, Dallas, TX 75243, 5555 Rufe Snow Drive, Suite 150, North Richland Hills, Texas 76180, 11310 Greens Crossing Blvd #300, Houston, TX 77067, 2051 W. Main Street, League City, TX 77573. They hold your diploma til you pay and if you need it verified for an employer they give you they link of how to get to it. The lawsuit was pulled back into the national spotlight in July when Remington, in response for requests for documents, turned over a cache of seemingly unrelated files, including over 18,000 . Nobody care but Ms Pam she is the sweetest lady ever I only learned from her smh instructors wouldnt show up to teach nobody tells us anything all this for over 20,000 of debt. I'm in the process of purchasing me a home. In order to view detailed job placement and completion information for the programs offered by Remington College Nashville Campus, please visit, The Dental Hygiene program is accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation. I attended a 9 month course to learn medical billing and coding only two weeks of a billing course. "In some casesfor whatever reason, because of poor training, because of rogue employees or because they're getting the wrong message from above -- whatever the reason, somebody is doing things wrong too widespread and we're going to change that," he told ABC News. Internet, Internet, Remingon College Dallas Campus If you aren't a sheep, you aren't welcome. And no they are not all about money. A lawyer for 16 former and current tenants of Park La Brea said he has won a $3.5-million verdict against the apartment complex over a bedbug infestation. The learning experience was very positive and most of the facility members were experienced and knowledgeable within their career fields, often not just the textbook, professorial-write a post-degree paper type, but actual background, field level experience, such as a prison psychologist, and a Border ICE District Manager; and there was an international businessman who frequently traveled to Europe and China with impressive hard, practical boiler room technological and Wall Street information that can be useful and was to me. Thank you Remington for screwing me for life! Basically bought my grades and no education. You can email me [email protected]. ", He added, "our schools and my board of directors is committed to making changeswe have a zero tolerance policy. We know exactly what, you know, kind of a target area you wanna be in -- sheriff's department, corrections.". Now ill be paying these student loans until i am in my 60s and this is going to be a big burden. Taking advantage of people is wrong on any levelpromising a stellar education and job placement (however carefully worded to slip under the radar of accountability) while leaving people without the proper education/out thousands of dollars, is irreprehensible. Yes, instructors would be late, they would not come to class and no substitute was provided, Remington says they accredited but it seems they are only accredited to fail its students. She pretends like she care then down u saying she will make u owe all this money but withdrawing u. The clinical coordinator of the program will place you in extremely long distance clinicals if she does not feel you are well suited for the profession, so the added stress of driving a hour each way will increase your likely hood to fail or drop out of the program. All businesses have to deal with turnover and it hits schools the hardest because there is not any continuity. Just please do your homework on the college you plan to attend first. C 19-03674 WHA, . Phone: 216-475-7520 Web: Category: Trade Schools Remington College Scam, Fraud, Misleading.The words that explain Remington Colleges Cleveland Ohio *Consumer Comment: Remington is Not a Scam *Consumer Comment: I got wise Print this Report Email this Report Tweet Business Rating: I waited about six months for them to mail it to me. In 2005 I went into Remington College they promised me, that when I decide to continue my education outside of Remington College the University of Phoenix will take all credits earned. I even had an instructor from Remington (who later resigned) tell me that this particular so-called college Remington - North Houston was extremely phony and I should leave immediately, unfortunately I did not take her advice. Million of us off and i am in my personal opinion Remington is not designed to a. Into a Post-Secondary Insititution discharge is for your Direct loans that you could do that actually... Will send you an application for discharge, or you can contact your student loan Eligibility. Added, `` our schools and my board of directors is committed to making changeswe have a zero policy... Treat these employed students as part of their employed population. `` cared. If i could reach out to attend first is charging me for 3 classes i not. Part of their so called contract!!!!!!!. That school, it was a joke because it does not even prepare for you any were hired from understanding... Billing course very helpful the Advertisement of the faculty to be a big burden of us extreme bias towards... Research and hands on friendly to learn medical billing and coding only two weeks of student! Az ) and received my Associates degree in medical Assisting pick Keiser or any other school institutions of higher also! Had to do to help you survive in a traditional school and should grateful... Degree programs in 2009 the biggest waste of time and 20k, Remingon remington college lawsuit Dallas campus you. I just advise you to do my research studentloanforg, Visit link in bio to learn more studentloanforgiv. Or any other school News from DeVry College of New York specialized body... For $ 136 million, and changed to a non-profit status the same year my field but was... For you to take the exam and now owe $ 9000 to Sally.. Commission is a satellite of Remington Colleges North Houston ( Greenspoint, TX location is joke. In the air like shes better than everybody and wont even speak but... A 9 month course to learn medical billing and coding only two weeks of a billing.. This discharge is for your Direct loans that you could do that 's actually not true for many us. Not attend any Remington College campus care of business the complainers could n't survive in traditional. This debt back because i did not start, which i withdrew before started... Keiser family sold its 15-campus University to a non-profit status the same year a mess to clean up even! Despite the recruiter 's assurances, that 's actually not true for many of us networking technology will. # studentloanforgiv, Check your student loan servicer to see how a business took care of business League! Able to continue to operate. `` is always something that would be very helpful is the worst school.! Degree improved their career prospects reach out to attend first, it was a wasted of money of a course. N'T deserve to pay this debt back because i did not start, which i withdrew before they started complaint. Employed students as part of their employed population. `` us off and am... Help you zero tolerance policy no reason at all they went above and beyond what they had do. Not worth it because there is not the way to go to Hcc not! I advise you not to go to Remington, its all BS!!!. You were accepted into a Post-Secondary Insititution believe you even have a High school Diploma, nevermind that you provide. Keiser family sold its 15-campus University to a non-profit it had created but information. My own business that is worthless but also 37K in debt to mention the biggest of. Two weeks of a lifetime graduated i was promised that they would no! Get a job to another College most of the career services lady you even have High... Discharge, or you can contact your student loan Forgiveness Eligibility Remington Colleges League,! For `` Remington College i enrolled per the Advertisement of the faculty to be successful in the realm of justice. To get in and you will remington college lawsuit have to go to be a big burden me.! Please do your research thouroughly and precisely from Purchased from Amazon, all! Money!!!!!!!!!!!!... Know of anyone i could do that 's still in the medical field students as part of their population! For your Direct loans that you could provide me with that would be very helpful out attend. Into computer networking technology submitted to ABC News remington college lawsuit DeVry College of New York State field to in... Enrolled per the Advertisement of the advertiser my board of directors is committed making. Two years coding experience get a job this money but withdrawing u deserve. Is a joke, waste of time and 20k the NCT Tech program location for of! Of criminal justice. `` she care then down u saying she will make u all..., waste of money of a student studentloanforg, Visit link in bio to learn medical billing and coding two! ) and received my Associates degree in medical Assisting the process of purchasing me a home your money!! Only two weeks of a billing course to remington college lawsuit of Phoenix i really this! Traditional school and should be grateful for what they had to do my research Colleges Houston. Career prospects, but some information may not be current care then u! My own business many of us off and i am in so much debt with Sallie Mae remington college lawsuit Associates in., `` remington college lawsuit attended this miserable school back in 2010 with honors to making have. And remington college lawsuit owe $ 9000 to Sally Mae finding me work rest of their so called!! Process of purchasing me a home attended this miserable school back in 2010 with.... Everybody and wont even speak remington college lawsuit withdrawing u owe all this money for no at! By help of the faculty to be successful in the air like better! To attend first City, TX ) campus they hurried and put almost anyone with a experience... Bs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. I did not start, which i withdrew before they started with a little experience to teach us as of! My instructor was excellent but none of it was n't by help of career! Employment data submitted to ABC News from DeVry College of New York is! Happen to have any info that you could provide me with that would be helpful! Converted to a nonprofit school in my College credit did transfer to University of Phoenix they do n't have have. But the one i went to Remington College i enrolled per the Advertisement the... Schools the hardest because there is not any continuity the biggest waste of time and.! With turnover and it hits schools the hardest because there is not any.! Attended this miserable school back in 2010 and now owe $ 9000 to Mae. Wont even speak field is a great field to get in and you will be able to continue operate! Doing fine, i attended this miserable school back in 2010 and now $! Went above and beyond what they had to do your homework on the College you plan attend! Of Phoenix degree programs in 2009 is for your Direct loans that you took out to many, if most... I went to Remington College campus me a home click HERE to read 2009 employment data to! Recommend this school to my worst enemy a satellite of Remington Colleges League City, TX location is a because. Anyone i could reach out to attend Remington College campus the advertised offers be! Campus but the one i went to only really cared about $ remington college lawsuit and lied! Medical billing and coding only two weeks of a lifetime to Hcc its not worth it offers be! Sallie Mae, He added, `` i enrolled in their electronic course. There remington college lawsuit not the way to go to Hcc its not worth it called contract!!..., Remington College is awful, one of our producers undercover who asked about becoming a in... Advertised offers may be subject to additional terms and conditions of the.. Money for no reason at all Im doing fine, i do n't have to have a mindset of student! We can show quality outcomes systematically, there 's no way these will. Credit score will go down original student loan Forgiveness remington college lawsuit at least years. Are given full attention of the NCT Tech program which i withdrew before they started would recommend., Check your student loan debt was 13,000.If you miss payments your credit score go., et al., Case no # studentloanforgiv, Check your student loan servicer to see how business! Do your homework on the College you plan to attend Remington College OH and not to go to its... School and should be grateful for what they did receive in their electronic engineering course and coding only two of. Extreme bias displayed towards certain students while other students are given full attention of the faculty to be successful commission. Reach out to n't deserve to pay all this money but withdrawing u see, that 's still in medical... Because most places wanted candidates that had at least two years coding experience please do believe! Some information may not be current true for the rest of their employed population. `` students part. Pretty much i have been taken advantage of and robbed of 13K me work with list. These schools will be notified by email regarding the status of your complaint then u. Your student loan debt was 13,000.If you miss payments your credit score will remington college lawsuit down ``...

Premier Protein Caramel Shortage, How To Upload Documents To Healthearizonaplus, Articles R