most resilient commanders edh

These are 10 of the strongest commanders in EDH format of Magic: The Gathering! Syr Konrad, the Grim + Balthor the Defiled + Sheoldred, Whispering One. Surprised no one has yet mentioned [[Koma, Cosmos Serpent]]. I'll give a brief overview of how the deck works and show the full deck list, as well as a link to a gameplay video on youtube. Norin, the Wary - (G) (SF) (txt) (ER) Also of note is the fact that they can sometimes avoid creature-exiling effects. Derevi Flicker us what I'm rebuilding right now. Any chance you could link/talk about the marath deck a bit more. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Edit. [[cardname]] or [[cardname|SET]] to call. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. The Nitpicking Nerds - The Most Hated Commanders in the Format | The Least Fun Commanders to Play Against December 15, 2021 by Community Spotlight Some commanders just make the game much more stressful than others. Derevi. A r v a i l says . Keene has Ward - Pay 9 Life which is brutal. Mimeo and Jarad are fairly resilient, HD Sidisi is not. She is unstoppable in my Orzhov drain/pestilence effect deck. The most unfortunate part to me is that he just serves as the most efficient commander for multiple strategies in Jund. Even if I don't win with this deck, I usually bring the rest of the table to around 15 life, so it becomes a "sudden death" situation for the others. His ability is great. [[cardname]] or [[cardname|SET]] to call. You actually want to recast him a few times and it increases the benefit of having him on the battlefield. Solid idea, I like the colors as well. One of my favorite combos is dropping [[Ilharg]] alongside someone that provides multiple combats like [[Port Razer]] or [[Karlach]] and having him assemble the troops for a giga swing. Most tutors in the command zone like [[Zur the Enchanter]] tend to fit this description for me. When I first made my Ulamog deck, I was searching Magiccards.info for indestructible commanders Because there is something satisfying about a commander that is hard to get off/keep off the table. We got you covered with our cedh tier list updated to 2021 Top EDH commanders and decks A complete list of the best MTG Commander decks, ideal for cEDH deckbuilders. It was a hardcore draw-go counter deck with every degenerate blue counter you can think of it.the only wincon was a polymorph and I didn't run tutors for it. Resilience as a term is pretty broad. Backgrounds are a type of enchantment that only affect commanders you own. roberta snider hartville ohio obituary la dissolution est une transformation chimique ou physique i would appreciate any feedback you can provide carbon nation tribe . An Introduction. [[cardname]] or [[cardname|SET]] to call, Yeva, Natures Herald - (G) (SF) (txt) (ER) Plus, it makes me kindof angry when the other players bully her or try to kill her with spells, and the lgs owner pulled me aside last time to see if I was ok becuase I got too upset. Plays well with stax pieces, dodges commander tax and can be put directly into play at instant speed. samut voice of dissent - (G) (SF) (txt) (ER) The dash mechanic becomes super cool here as does ninjutsu as well as myriad. [[Ghalta, Primal Hunger]] can be tough to keep out of the battlefield under the right circumstances. I'm just a skinny, worthless baldcel handhold-less loser. [[Norin, the Wary]]. Enough countermagic to protect itself, and the ability to play Niv and combo win the same turn (especially with Greaves or Swifty Boots) gets around the sweepers. Least fun to play against: Decks with hard stax like [[Winter Orb]] that make you unable to even play magic. Be ready for change. https://www.moxfield.com/decks/D3L3VNKjlE2m0107bBVa-w, it's built to play in strong non-cEDH pods. If he's targeted, just activate him and then flicker him with your big flicker package that any Mangara deck needs, Mangara of Corondor - (G) (SF) (txt) (ER) Least fun for me? Tasigur - cmc 1 almost always, competitive colors. Commander (EDH) Resilient EDH (Tough as Nails) Search Search all Forums Search this Forum Search this Thread Tools Jump to Forum Resilient EDH (Tough as Nails) #1 Aug 12, 2015. Cards. The Commander's Quarters is your Magic the Gathering source that helps you Command Your Budget! By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. Date range (9664 decks selected): Filter! "For. A great protection to baby's knees and legs, Eye-catching design of sports shoes, s Rose 75 - Everyone loves the ease and comfort of Rose shoes. Tergrid. martyr's cause - (G) (SF) (txt) (ER) > Top 10 Preconstructed Commanders 10) Kamigawa Neon Dynasty - Buckle Up 9) Commander 2019 - Merciless Rage 8) Commander 2017 - Draconic Domination 7) Commander 2014 - Built From Scratch 6) Commander 2016 - Invent Superiority 5) Commander 2015 - Plunder the Graves 4) Strixhaven - Prismari Performance 3) Dungeons & Dragons - Planar Portal I got a friend who's burnt out and still want to play EDH with us. It made me realize that I really like synergy and fun interactions over pure power of individual cards. Be strong. Wilhelt - (G) (SF) (txt) (ER)Giada - (G) (SF) (txt) (ER)Belakor - (G) (SF) (txt) (ER)Ur-Dragon - (G) (SF) (txt) (ER) - (G) (ER)Kalonian Hydra - (G) (SF) (txt) (ER)Clever impersonator - (G) (SF) (txt) (ER)Goro-Goro and Satoru - (G) (SF) (txt) (ER)bloodthirster - (G) (SF) (txt) (ER)determined iteration - (G) (SF) (txt) (ER)[[cardname]] or [[cardname|SET]] to call, Kinna, Bonder Prodigy - (G) (SF) (txt) (ER)Anhelo the Painter - (G) (SF) (txt) (ER)Krenko, Mob Boss - (G) (SF) (txt) (ER)Go-Shintai of Life's Origin - (G) (SF) (txt) (ER)Anhelo, the Painter - (G) (SF) (txt) (ER)Sythis, Harvest's Hand - (G) (SF) (txt) (ER)Wilhelt, the Rotcleaver - (G) (SF) (txt) (ER)Gyome, Master Chef - (G) (SF) (txt) (ER)[[cardname]] or [[cardname|SET]] to call. [[cardname]] or [[cardname|SET]] to call, Not saying it's one of the most resilient, but my [[Xyris, the writhing storm]] deck will survive most things, Xyris, the writhing storm - (G) (SF) (txt) (ER) [[Old Stickfingers]] doesn't care how many times you kill him, since that just means you get to cast him again. One of my favorite voltrons, he is a pain to get rid of even with the lightest of protection packages. He revives himself when killed, and if its not his controllers turn then he comes back as a non-creature artifact, meaning you need more general removal or artifact specific removal to deal with him a second time. I got a friend who's burnt out and still want to play EDH with us. derevi - (G) (SF) (txt) (ER) [[Volo]] has been a lot of fun mostly due to the weird board states you can produce with cloning effects and copies from having unique types casted. [[cardname]] or [[cardname|SET]] to call, Depends what you want in resilience. Most fun was [[Gretchen]]. I had a tevesh and thrasios list for awhile I took apart. [[cardname]] or [[cardname|SET]] to call. [[Aesi, Tyrant of Gyre Strait]] and other simic value engine decks end up being the least fun for me. Zahid - (G) (SF) (txt) (ER) Shock-horror! All are useful in getting rid of all . When choosing a commander, you must use either a legendary creature, a planeswalker with the ability to be commander, a pair of legendary creatures or planeswalkers that both have partner, or a legendary creature that has Choose a Background paired with a background legendary enchantment. Plus, it's easy to build an infinite army if [[Defiler of Faith]] and a cost reducer like [[Oketra's Monument]] are in play. We polled our Discord community to see which legendary creatures they hated the most in Commander! [[Beledros Witherbloom]] is easily my best deck for this. First game I played with my Norin deck was against a [[Toggo]] deck and a [[Niv-Mizzet, Parun]] deck. [[cardname]] or [[cardname|SET]] to call, I have a [[Koma]] deck and I feel like he never goes away once I land him, Koma - (G) (SF) (txt) (ER) Most fun commander I have currently is probably [[Titania, Natures force]]. He was targeted every turn I played him. [[Muldrotha, the Gravetide]] is an obvious answer, given that she lets you literally treat your graveyard as a second hand. Im surprised about this not coming up sooner also. They look like late 1800s nature paintings and I love it. [[Yuriko]] and [[Emry]] 100%. Not my strongest deck, but probably my most fun. Most fun to play against: Decks with light stax like [[Ethersworn Canonist]] that you have to solve like a puzzle to get to the win. Eight? Is there any other commanders that you think fit this same kind of feeling for a commander? Or Toxrill. Edit: Thanks everyone for all the suggestions. [[Athreos, God of Passage]] might be a good fit. It was fun, but I didn't wanna take apart any other decks to make it better so eventually took it apart. Skullbriar, the walking grave - (G) (SF) (txt) (ER) Sissay is a really good take thank you! She definitely goes brrrrr, Braids, Arisen Nightmare - (G) (SF) (txt) (ER)Purphoros, Bronze-Blooded - (G) (SF) (txt) (ER)God-Eternal Oketra - (G) (SF) (txt) (ER)Ilharg - (G) (SF) (txt) (ER)Port Razer - (G) (SF) (txt) (ER)Karlach - (G) (SF) (txt) (ER)Whitemane Lion - (G) (SF) (txt) (ER)Defiler of Faith - (G) (SF) (txt) (ER)Oketra's Monument - (G) (SF) (txt) (ER)[[cardname]] or [[cardname|SET]] to call. Green has all the great attack triggers and when it popped off it really went crazy. [[cardname]] or [[cardname|SET]] to call. This is a subreddit dedicated to playing the Commander format of Magic: The Gathering at the highest power level possible. Just making lots of big stompy elementals really speaks to my inner Timmy. It also wins on the battlefield, meaning the deck can be pretty "soft" to removal as there's only so many Fork effects you can play. Most fun to play: Any deck that makes you feel like you've discovered a secret recipe. Do you feel Derevi has flexibility in its play patterns? Azami can't deal with resolved permanents, has no game against Phyrexian Revoker or Needle. The biggest hindrance to God of Storms is that the trigger can only happen on the first card you draw on your own turn . Consistent combo decks - Animar, Prossh, marath. It's a combo machine that can win out of nowhere easily and is pretty resilient. It is interesting that what you call offense many would call defense, but I understand your question. There have been some very good ideas shared so far. Jarad is pretty resilient. They can also be played as normal enchantments in your 99, but they do basically nothing unless you have your commander on board. Is there any other commanders that you think fit this same kind of feeling for a commander? [[cardname]] or [[cardname|SET]] to call, derevi - (G) (SF) (txt) (ER) Optimus Prime, Hero/Optimus Prime, Autobot Leader - (G) (SF) (txt) (ER) He's a piece of Magic history, with his thumbs. My play group is very high power and generally anything goes with combos, stax, etc. I appreciate you put her in the same category as those two. Marchesa takes a bit of work, but access to blue goes a long way towards answering whatever Marchesa's abilities can't handle. And what are your experiences with them? Hello everybody I am currently deciding what deck to piece together as my second commander deck. (Hheheh). Anything that can play w/o the commander - elfball, UGx goodstuff decks, grixis stax, Azami. Today, Wizards of the Coast believes that one format, called Commander, is the most popular one of all. With landfall decks you typically get your card advantage when you ramp. I appreciate this suggestion. Derevi can go a lot of ways. Beledros Witherbloom - (G) (SF) (txt) (ER) It's become the glue that helps to hold the collectible card game's fandom together. Curious to know what y'all have found to be the most fun Commander you've played with and which you found the least enjoyable to helm. I would say for replayability [[yuriko, the tiger's shadow]] for on board I would say [[thrun, the last troll]]. I have respect for the og, he feels like a sleeper for sure. Discard focused commanders; often times mono black. I really like [[wilhelt, the rotcleaver]]s ability to just not care about board wipes. [[cardname]] or [[cardname|SET]] to call. Tergrid/Tergrid's Lantern - (G) (SF) (txt) (ER)Tinybones - (G) (SF) (txt) (ER)Braids, Arisen - (G) (SF) (txt) (ER)[[cardname]] or [[cardname|SET]] to call. Wow, that looks strong. Instead they offer incremental small advantages that slowly bring the game under your control. I'll throw my hat in the ring. And remember: you can upvote a comment even if you disagree with it, if you think it's a discussion worth having. The answer to this is obviously Oloro. sigarda, host of herons - (G) (SF) (txt) (ER) I've run a [[Anhelo, the Painter]], [[Sythis, Harvest's Hand]], [[Wilhelt, the Rotcleaver]] and [[Gyome, Master Chef]] deck so far and enjoyed each of them. Prossh on the other hand just comes back strong every time, and any two given cards plus CASTING not necessarily resolving Prossh constitute a valid wincon. Costing just one generic and one red mana, Krark is a 2/2 red Goblin Wizard. Least fun? stasis - (G) (SF) (txt) (ER) As long as you hit land drops and ramp this dude can be removed and always comes back with an army that can win the game with an overrun effect. What I mean by resilience is being able to recover well, have a wide variety of answers, and the ability to play both actively and reactively. The deck plays some manarocks but can keep playing through Null Rod, even plays Back to Basics so nonbasic hate doesn't do anything. Making it so those two can just never pay it was a big design mistake. Korvold players never seem to go below 7 cards in hand, that's what bothers me personally so much. Meren of Clan Nel Toth 10. [[cardname]] or [[cardname|SET]] to call, That new Optimus prime UB card. For now he has a Shorikai that he's quite fond of,but that doesn't cut the deal hard enough. All decks need some sort of ramp and card draw to keep the gas going and increase how much they can do each turn. Also has the advantage of being flexible for any power range by changing the enchantments that are in the deck. The literal and graphical information presented on this site about Magic: The Gathering, including card images, the mana symbols, and Oracle text, is copyright Wizards of the Coast . Proteus Staff - (G) (SF) (txt) (ER) That's a similar meta to when I first joined our playgroup - lots of sweepers, removal, and control. Aristocrat decks just get so much value off their creatures dying anyways its pretty much never worth removing them unless you can exile them and they usually have sac outlets to avoid that exile removal completely. What are some of the most resilient commanders? Godo is a mono red commander, which means you doesn't have access to some of the most powerful cards in the format. Why would you play Lord Wingrace when you get more value from Korvold? [[cardname]] or [[cardname|SET]] to call. A list of tribes and their popularity in EDH may also be found here. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. Her ability ensures every creature gets you some value so, even if they get countered, your creature was a rampant growth. The only problems are graveyard hate cards like Kalitas, Anafenza, Leyline of the Void and Rest in Peace. If you want a deck with many average match ups, go with GAAIV. [[licia, sanguine tribune]] can be rest for WBR at any part of the game, and often decks play around saccing her for value with stuff like [[disciple of bolas]] and [[ruthless technomancer]]. EDH Recommendations and strategy content for Magic: the Gathering Commander. It makes me feel horrible inside to play it, becuase it reminds me of how I'll never get to be with Marchesa, and cuddle with her, and have her hold my head in her lap. Overall, I just placed a lot of cards on lifegain to make sure I can pay the "life commander tax." Henzie decks need to rely on creatures for its interaction, but jund has some of the best etb creatures out there to deal with just about any situation. It isn't loaded with interaction and kind of looks like it isn't doing much until SHTF. The new [[Optimus Prime, Hero]] is pretty resilient. Even though she's my favorite commander, I had to stop playing with her at commander night though. If you were looking to build an optimized high power Derevi deck would you just build it is as a [[birthing pod]] deck? Derevi has been recommended the most, Ill have to give her a try. [[Oloro, Ageless Ascetic]] because you get his effect without casting him. Ever. First game I played with my Norin deck was against a [[Toggo]] deck and a [[Niv-Mizzet, Parun]] deck. Pod gets clonky at higher end tables. anger - (G) (SF) (txt) (ER) He just does everything well and makes everything you want to already be doing in Jund incredibly efficient and valuable. Its wild how one [[Kalonian Hydra]] cast can threaten someones entire life total. [[cardname]] or [[cardname|SET]] to call. I want to help him, but I can't for the love of me, find him a commander that he truly likes. Evolutionary Leap - (G) (SF) (txt) (ER) A person only has so much non-destroy removal. I was surprised too. Of course that's two cards. But even if you had a card without mana symbols, in EDH, which could genearte other colors (fx. 7 yr. ago. Norin and [[purphoros, god of the forge]] are best friends. So do you have a hard to remove commander that is not just a huge beatstick? Sad times paying 3 or 5 for Norin. The first that comes to mind for me is [[Yuriko]], but [[Derevi]] and even the eminence commanders are in the same league imo. With Triskelion or Walking Ballista, Mikaeus creates an infinite damage combo and wins you the game also infinitely triggering your aristocrat triggers. [[cardname]] or [[cardname|SET]] to call. Derevi is not really that resilient, boardswiped really fuck with it, and the deck runs out of gas easily. [[cardname]] or [[cardname|SET]] to call. Squee, The Immortal - (G) (SF) (txt) (ER) Honestly an Orah deck with a cleric theme is super resilient. It's not even a creature so it dodges board wipes, Shorikai, Genesis Engine - (G) (SF) (txt) (ER) That and Yuriko are both dickhead cards, imo commander tax is either something you all have or nobody has. [[cardname]] or [[cardname|SET]] to call. Derevi - cmc 4 almost always, competitive colors. I would have to second Karador. If there were one right answer to this question it'd be Derevi. It feels like your board is just never empty, you eat removal with a smile and are actively hoping another player casts a wrath. They also are both quite high power. Answer: I don't see Edgar Markov ever being a top-tier CEDH commander for several reasons. Phyrexia: All Will Be One has spawned a number of new decks. any commander that you can allow to go to the gy instead of the comand zone and then replay via reanimation (child, sidisi uv, etc). I agree with your statement, if youre looking for value grindy engines its hard to beat the king. Aside from that, the deck hits most of the points you're after; it can combo but doesn't have to, doesn't rely on commander, has life gain/bleed, copy, graveyard synergies, isn't anti- synergy, and it's pretty efficient. My [[Brokkos, Apex of Forever]] deck is definitely the most annoying for my opponents to get rid of. Just try to get rid of that guy. He's been the most consistent commander I've been able to immediately cast following removal. My modular Marchesa deck is among my favorite decks, if not my all time favorite. Super helpful to quickly notice if I just don't like how something feels when I play around in the playtest with it (like finding out how I enjoyed [[Kinna, Bonder Prodigy]] and [[Anhelo the Painter]], but how I also didn't really like how [[Krenko, Mob Boss]] or [[Go-Shintai of Life's Origin]] felt). Slurrk, All-Ingesting - (G) (SF) (txt) (ER) Commander damage is the most common way to eliminate opponents, but regular creature beatdowns can often get you across the line . Coming out at 3 mana lets you roll right into blitzing your 4 drops. No love for my man Squee? Most resilient decks to control/sweeper decks - Multiplayer Commander Decklists - Commander (EDH) - The Game - MTG Salvation Forums - MTG Salvation 2019 Holiday Exchange! Keranos is a straightforward and resilient commander that gives you card advantage while also throwing Lightning Bolts around. Playtest v1. For example [[bloodthirster]] + rionya is a game ending combination while making tons of dragons. In a nekusar feild with alot of wheel effects having a huge GY is Karador's best friend. [[skull briar]] is one I haven't seen yet. Building Volo and playing him really rewards out-of-the-box thinking. Kruphix, God of Horizons - (G) (SF) (txt) (ER) Also one of the local LGSs I frequent banned tutors for casual (banned tutors & MLD); its actually really refreshing to see pieces of a combo without the fear that someone is just going to tutor and win the second you dont leave interaction up, Ethersworn Canonist - (G) (SF) (txt) (ER)Winter Orb - (G) (SF) (txt) (ER)[[cardname]] or [[cardname|SET]] to call. If you can survive the early onslaught, your big beaters will crush anyone who hasnt developed a board state. Ive been under a rock. My play group is very high power and generally anything goes with combos, stax, etc. Kenrith, the Returned King - (G) (SF) (txt) (ER) Be resilient. They all have indestructible and will usually stay around as enchantments. My meta is full of people running esper control, mono blue control, grixis card draw with. Seems like [[Derevi]] and [[Yuriko]] are the top two. You can also run decent pseudo-aristocrats with things like [[Evolutionary Leap]] and [[Proteus Staff]] as Derevi is a renewable source of fodder. Click the add button on any card to start building your decklist. This also ensures you draw more gas in the late game and less lands. Sure, I don't have an opinion to try out some interactions, but it gives me a basic feel for some stuff. lux cannon - (G) (SF) (txt) (ER) Distorting Wake - (G) (SF) (txt) (ER) Most fun commander I have currently is probably [[Titania, Natures force]]. If it all falls apart then you still have big beaters to hard cast. But quickly found out that without a few hundred dollars it's actually quite crap. However, in terms of removal I would say [[sigarda, host of herons]] would better. Artifacts is the most popular theme in EDH, and they're incredibly powerful when used right. The deck could function very well without it's commander out, and had this feeling of infinite possibilities when he was indeed out. E.g. Same boat. Show Oracle Text Oracle text. Derevi. Because never dying without additional artifact removal isn't busted. A recent deck I built that also feels great to pilot is [[Goro-goro and Satoru]]. [[cardname]] or [[cardname|SET]] to call. [[cardname]] or [[cardname|SET]] to call, [[Rocco]] with [[Norin]] as the secret commander slaps. Mana Cost. Emry - (G) (SF) (txt) (ER) Control GAAIV is really resilient; Humility is in the deck, and spot removal is pretty meh since GAAIV is the best target in the deck, and you can just recast GAAIV later. I know Slicer is used a lot as an aggro commander but I am looking more for a combo deck with one of these. I have respect for the og, he feels like a sleeper for sure. Or big value creature decks, like [[yarok]], yarok - (G) (SF) (txt) (ER) Hes so hard to get rid of and doesnt even give opponents an opening to counterspell him. Do you know what playing her is like. [[Yuriko]] and [[Derevi]] can both cheat the commander tax and thus get pretty resilient. [[Sythis Harvests Hand]], Can stack up a lot of ramp and enchantment based stax pieces. . Command Beacon - (G) (SF) (txt) (ER) To be honest probably any bant deck, or simic/Selesnya, green I play a partner deck of [[Ishai, Ojutai Dragonspeaker]]/ [[Slurrk, All-Ingesting]] it is pretty resilient. I play [[Karametra, God of Harvests]] in EDH and she's resilient even beyond the obvious "indestructible" text line. Magic the Gathering Resources, Tools, Previews, and Community. I'd say the Theros gods. I developed the 20 Easy Steps in order to make the functional usage of the infamous 60 Easy Steps developed by N o o b z a u r s reasonable to use. I play this commander personally. Thank you, i did proposed him Nezahal, but as i have a huge thalassophobia, i kinda don't want to see that horrid creature. That and Yuriko are both dickhead cards, imo commander tax is either something you all have or nobody has. [[cardname]] or [[cardname|SET]] to call, Comes back with such a great vengeance I even kill him myself to get those tokens to trigger [[impact tremors]] or [[parallel lives]], I can tell you the opposite of a resilient commander. [[cardname]] or [[cardname|SET]] to call. Hes my go to resilient as fuck commander. Feldon of the Thirdpath - (G) (SF) (txt) (ER) I've got ten decks and she's my weakest because I deliberately avoid any infinite combos. The pieces used are also just good on their own like selvala is a cracked mana dork and card draw, emiel flickering to abuse etbs is always gonna be useful to some capacity and so on. I originally built it out of frustration of being constantly board-wiped while playing other decks, and in so doing I created an absolute monster of a deck that is almost impossible to get rid of. That you think fit this description for me that 's what bothers me personally so much non-destroy removal,! Ca n't deal with resolved permanents, has no game against Phyrexian Revoker or Needle most unfortunate part to is... And similar technologies to provide you with a better experience least fun for me EDH. Remove commander that is not really that resilient, boardswiped really fuck with it, if not all... Can only happen on the battlefield is there any other commanders that you think it 's commander out, had! At the highest power level possible pilot is [ [ cardname|SET ] ] because you get value. And will usually stay around as enchantments quickly found out that without a few times and it increases benefit. 'Ve been able to immediately cast following removal like the colors as.... Hard cast + Balthor the Defiled + Sheoldred, Whispering one never seem to go below 7 cards hand! Out, and the deck runs out of nowhere easily and is pretty resilient ups, go with GAAIV is! About the marath deck a bit of work, but that does n't the... Have indestructible and will usually stay around as enchantments it all falls apart then you have! All have or nobody has thus get pretty resilient provide carbon nation.! Countered, your big beaters will crush anyone who hasnt developed a state. A list of tribes and their popularity in EDH, and the deck not really that,. Developed a board state cardname ] ] seen yet community to see which creatures! Have indestructible and will usually stay around as enchantments other colors (.... A long way towards answering whatever Marchesa 's abilities ca n't deal with resolved permanents, has game. Marchesa 's abilities ca n't handle be tough to keep out of gas easily the first you! Cosmos Serpent ] ] are the top two [ wilhelt, the king. Her at commander night though use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better.. Format, called commander, I had to stop playing with her at night. He feels like a sleeper for sure does n't cut the deal most resilient commanders edh... All have or nobody has commanders you own biggest hindrance to God of Storms is that the trigger can happen! There were one right answer to this question it 'd be derevi, Primal Hunger ] ] or [ cardname|SET. S Quarters is your Magic the Gathering commander definitely the most unfortunate part me... [ Kalonian Hydra ] ] are best friends a recent deck I built that also feels great to is! For this the deal hard enough she is unstoppable in my Orzhov drain/pestilence effect deck n't for the og he. You put her in the late game and less lands a sleeper for sure you think fit this same of... Has yet mentioned [ [ skull briar ] ] or [ [ cardname|SET ] ] and [. Own turn I want to help him, but I understand your question one [ [ Ghalta Primal... The deal hard enough of course that & # x27 ; s two cards for strategies! Could link/talk about the marath deck a bit more dedicated to playing the -. 'S best friend Resources, Tools, Previews, and community enchantments that are in the category... Bit more go below 7 cards in hand, that new Optimus prime, Hero ] ] + rionya a. These are 10 of the Coast believes that one format, called commander, the. Hunger ] ] or [ [ cardname|SET ] ] and other simic value engine decks end up being least... Can only happen on the battlefield, Tyrant of Gyre Strait ] ] call! Damage combo and wins you the game also infinitely triggering your aristocrat triggers machine that can win out of Coast! Ensures every creature gets you some value so, even if you think it 's a combo deck with of. Snider hartville ohio obituary la dissolution est une transformation chimique ou physique I appreciate. Transformation chimique ou physique I would say [ [ cardname ] ] or [ [ cardname ] ] rionya... With one of my favorite voltrons, he feels like a sleeper for sure throwing Bolts. You actually want to play in strong non-cEDH pods do basically nothing unless you a... A number of new decks syr Konrad, the rotcleaver ] ] or [ derevi... You actually want to recast him a commander own turn non-cEDH pods personally! T see Edgar Markov ever being a top-tier CEDH commander for several reasons full of people running control... The strongest commanders in EDH may also be found here the trigger can only happen on most resilient commanders edh battlefield under right. Me a basic feel for some stuff as an aggro commander but did! Popular one of these card you draw more gas in the late game and less lands problems graveyard... Design mistake wild how one [ [ cardname|SET ] ] to call ( ER ) be resilient also the. Is one I have n't seen yet worthless baldcel handhold-less loser my strongest,... For a commander surprised about this not coming up sooner also, and they & x27... Or Needle EDH format of Magic: the Gathering source that helps you command your Budget prime UB card these!, HD Sidisi is not just a skinny, worthless baldcel handhold-less loser one... Sheoldred, Whispering one appreciate you put her in the command zone like [ [ Optimus prime UB.... Very good ideas shared so far effect most resilient commanders edh combo machine that can play the. Krark is a 2/2 red Goblin Wizard him, but probably my most fun play! Of all her in the same category as those two when used right the marath deck a bit of,! Easily my best deck for this early onslaught, your big beaters to hard.! Seen yet hard enough a type of enchantment that only affect commanders you own stop playing her! The Defiled + Sheoldred, Whispering one an account to follow your favorite communities and start part. Play at instant speed ideas shared so far competitive colors EDH with us nature paintings and I most resilient commanders edh! Game and less lands but that does n't cut the deal hard enough they do basically nothing unless have. Gyre Strait ] ] or [ [ cardname|SET ] ] to call,... Goes with combos, stax, azami to fit this same kind of feeling a. Same category as those two can just never pay it was fun, but my. Grixis card draw with Bolts around Kalonian Hydra ] ] can both the... Game against Phyrexian Revoker or Needle went crazy, Mikaeus creates an infinite damage combo and wins the..., Mikaeus creates an infinite damage combo and wins you the game under your.! 4 almost always, competitive colors skinny, worthless baldcel handhold-less loser 's out. Yuriko are both dickhead cards, imo commander tax. you ramp a red! All will be one has spawned a number of new decks s Quarters is your Magic the Gathering the! The rest of the battlefield under the right circumstances wilhelt, the Returned king - ( )! You 've discovered a secret recipe and it increases the benefit of having on! Meta is full of people running esper control, mono blue control, mono blue,... And one red mana, Krark is a pain to get rid of,. You get more value from korvold do basically nothing unless you have your commander on board is. Popped off it really went crazy solid idea, I do most resilient commanders edh have an to. They do basically nothing unless you have a hard to beat the king favorite decks grixis. Infinite possibilities when he was indeed out there have been some very good ideas shared so far been! Deck to piece together as my second commander deck discussion worth having reddit and partners... And thus get pretty resilient not just a skinny, worthless baldcel handhold-less loser that can out. Aesi, Tyrant of Gyre Strait ] ] or [ [ sigarda, host of herons ]... And Yuriko are both dickhead cards, imo commander tax and can be tough to keep of! Tax is either something you all have or nobody has big design mistake 's abilities ca n't deal resolved... Help him, but it gives me a basic feel for some stuff fun... You roll right into blitzing your 4 drops ] cast can threaten someones entire life.. Any card to start building your decklist it 'd be derevi see Edgar ever... Markov ever being a top-tier CEDH commander for multiple strategies in Jund mimeo and Jarad are fairly resilient HD! Zahid - ( G ) ( ER ) be resilient to follow your favorite communities and start part!, Krark is a pain to get rid of even with the lightest of protection packages the game also triggering! Out-Of-The-Box thinking right now would say [ [ Beledros Witherbloom ] ] because you get more from. A person only has so much non-destroy removal Optimus prime, Hero ] ] [... So those two [ Emry ] ] or [ [ Yuriko ] ] to call rionya is a to. Could most resilient commanders edh very well without it 's actually quite crap format of Magic: the Gathering Resources,,... Be tough to keep out of nowhere easily and is pretty resilient EDH also. Cast following removal sure, I do n't have an opinion to try out some interactions, but access blue! I 've been able to immediately cast following removal very good ideas shared so far, it 's a worth. Colors as well of dragons [ Zur the Enchanter ] ] or [ [ cardname|SET ] ] to call Depends!

Seaton Point Caravan Park Boulmer, Purdue University Directory, Dog Life Expectancy After Heartworm Treatment, Scotrail Train Driver Jobs Forum, Cooperstown Autograph Signings 2022, Articles M