anambra state governor email address

The Pandora papers who talked about is due his holding of numerous foreign offshore accounts during his time as a businessman. But heres my promise: I will give it my all. The fringe but destructive minority which embodies the get rich quick by all means philosophy, cultism, drug addiction, blood-letting criminality, kidnapping, etc do not represent us, and cannot define us. This must stop. Let those in the forests come out, surrender their guns and lets work together to rehabilitate and empower you to contribute positively to the peace and prosperity of our homeland. The current trajectory is a road to desolation. It is a Pan Africanist ideology that integrates the social democratic values with the principles of competitive markets. Can you prove the said allegations. He won 19 of the 21 local governments areas including Ihiala LGA. i. Obis government undertook a massive construction of internal roads and oversaw large-scale electrification projects all over the state. His impeachment was overturned on February 9, 2007, and he was reinstated as governor. The All Progressives Grand Alliance ( (initially set up as the United Progressives Grand Alliance UPGA) is a nostalgic rebirth of the grand alliance of progressives in the First Republic comprising Azikiwes NCNC, Awolowos AG, Joseph Tarkas United Middle Belt Congress, Aminu Kanos Northern Elements Progressive Union NEPU, etc. Kenneth Uzumaki Austin has urged the South-east to accept the olive branch offered to the region by Atiku Abubakar, candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party. No, we refuse to turn our homeland into a crime scene and all manners of criminality. It boasts one of the largest galaxy of Igbo stars in the country: from politics to business to academia. I know the lean financial base of the state. Every criminal gangkidnappers, wicked murderers, arsonists, rapists, thieves all now claim to be freedom fighters. I stand on the foundation laid especially by our elected predecessors Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe GCFR, PC, Dr Michael.I. GM-Finance/Accounts: Ajibola Oyetubo At 8, I became the man of the house, with all the men at the war front. The Permanent Secretary of Kano State Bureau for Land Management Dr Zainab Ibrahim Braji said when the automation of the Bureau's operations is completed, 80% of land problems in Kano will be solved furthermore the Bureau have . My litmus test for every expenditure will be to ask two questions: a) if this is my hard earned money from work and profit, can I spend it this way? Anambra State, one of the five states in south-eastern Nigeria was created out of the East-Central State in 1976 by the then military administration of the Late General Murtala Ramat Mohammed. We will celebrate when: security of life and property is guaranteed and law and order restored; every child of schooling age is in school; every school child is receiving the 21st century education for the digital age; everyone, especially children and women can access quality healthcare; the cost of doing business is down to near zero; our roads are tarred and we have an efficient transportation system with no one having to wait in traffic for more than a few minutes; we have access to 24 hour electricity; our streets are clean and green; our cities, communities and markets are planned and cleaned; the many millions of Charlie Nwamgbafors and the vulnerable persons are lifted up to realize their God given potential; all our pensioners receive their gratuities;, workers are paid their leave allowances and contractors are paid; our youth can get jobs and business opportunities; the youth in Okpoko Zone 9 become global serial entrepreneurs; poverty is near zero and income levels risingetc. As evidence, the claimant shared some pictures of SUVs displayed in an array, presumably as evidence of the alleged cars to be given out to the monarchs. PETER OBI IS THE RIGHT MAN FOR THE JOB. Consequently as from tomorrow, 18th March, 2022, if anyone asks you to pay CASH to him as revenue to the government in the parks, markets and roads, such a person must be a thief. We will never let them down. We shall embark upon massive training and social re-engineering to wean people off the old unproductive ways. Its is alarming in all national dailies that bola Ahmed tinub is a drug dealer and yet to serve a jail term and also an embezzler who was cought diverting a bullion van into his house in 2019.BAT is an ex convict with so much proven alligation attached to him. An APC governor in Anambra would've been the clincher and a solid case would arguably have been made for the 2023 presidential ticket to be allotted to the South-East. Yes, there will be a time to celebrate. iv. Obis government won the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundations $1 million grant as the best-performing state in immunisation in the South-East. The Senate of the Federal Republic of Nigeria rated Anambra State as the most financially stable state in the country during his tenure. Under Obi, Anambra State became the first state in Nigeria to start Sub-Sovereign Wealth savings, the first of its kind in Sub-Saharan Africa. The 61-year-old Soludo won with 112,229 votes beating Valentine Ozigbo of the Peoples Democratic Party, who polled 53,807 votes, and Andy Uba of the All Progressives Congress who got 43,285 votes. Mrs Oti, a professor, is the Vice-Chancellor of the Federal University of Technology, Owerri, Imo State. The Anambra State Government will only patronize Made in Anambra products and services unless such goods or services are not currently made in Anambra, then made in Nigeria, Africa, etc, in. There will be new and better ways of managing our parks and markets, different and better ways of collecting government revenue, managing waste, and general service delivery to citizens. Mr Obi polled a total of 584,621 votes (over 90 per cent of the votes cast) to defeat Atiku Abubakar of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), who came a distant second with 9,036 votes, the Nation newspaper reported. This was after the sacking of a former APGA candidate, Chukwuma Umeoji, by the court. governor-willie-obiano-direct-phone-number-and-email-contact-address-anambra-state. This is your government. Anambra will win. Obis government procured and distributed over 30,000 computers to secondary schools in the state, including 22,500 units from HP. A prolific macroeconomist, Soludo obtained his three degrees and then a professorship at the University of Nigeria in Nsukka, Enugu State. The New Nigeria Peoples Party (NNPP) candidate, Rabiu Kwankwaso, managed to pick the sixth position with a total of 1,967 votes. Location: Adamawa State Government House, Yola, Adamawa State Nigeria City/Town: yola State: Adamawa L.G.A: Yola North Location Phone: Main Contact.. Telephone: 075626224. The Labour Party (LP) presidential candidate, Peter Obi, is leading in 15 Local Government Areas in Anambra State. Obi, who is from Anambra, also won in Aguata LGA, the hometown of the state governor, Prof. Chukwuma Soludo, scoring 37,478 out of the 40,387 votes cast, beating his closest rival, the candidate . At a time many other Governors were leaving huge debts, I left the equivalent of $500 million Dollars in investment as well as local and foreign currency, including $156 million in Dollar-denominated bonds. The CEO of Galaxy Backbone, Mr Gerald Ilukwe described this as incomparable to any state in the country. We will soon inaugurate the Anambra Innovation and Technology Advisory Council to drive the emergence of the digital tribe and mainstreaming technology and innovation across all aspects of our lives, our International Investment Council, our Global Friends of Anambra in Development, as well as the Council on the Ease of Doing Business. i. ii. Agriculture and wood processing are the major economic activities in the area. Soludo bemoaned the region's leaders' lack of unity, saying it was . My mother died during the civil war; our last born, Chukwuemeka died during the war; my father bore a bullet inside him for years; my elder brother at 16, was in the Boys Company. While we debate how far and how fast the devolution and reconfigurations will go, the world is not waiting. The candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, Atiku Abubakar, came distant second with 9,036 votes. v. More than 700 buses were provided to secondary schools in the state by Obis government. The Nigerian Debt Management Office (DMO) rated Anambra as the least indebted state in Nigeria. He said: This is a great initiative, exporting processed agro produce is a huge addition to the industrialisation efforts of Anambra including its employment and revenue benefits. I paid my 2021 tax to Anambra (over N10 million). Everybody is important in this journey and I need your help to succeed. We had more than a month since the election to celebrate our historic victory. If Peter Obi was in Office between 2006 and 2014, some of these his achievements would have been reported online! We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. Anambra State Governor, Professor Chukwuma Charles Soludo, CFR, notes with concern, the continued expression of anger and disgust by well-meaning individuals and groups over the recent unfortunate incidents in the state, particularly the senseless murder of Mrs. Harira Jibril and her four children, by unknown gunmen. Soludo, who was the apex bank governor between 2004 and 2009, was declared winner after the November 6 election was declared inconclusive by INEC and after a supplementary election was held in the Ihiala Local Government Area of the state on Tuesday. Data show that this claim is FALSE.. During his tenure, Anambra State provided at least one security vehicle to each of all the 177 communities in the State as well as various organizations such as markets and churches. Copyright 2023 NigerianEye.com | Your Online Nigerian Newspaper | All Rights Reserved, Advertise on NigerianEye.com to reach thousands of our daily users, #NigeriaDecides2023 - DAY 3 - OFFICIAL RESULTS BY INEC (Live Update), Click to signup for FREE news updates, latest information and hottest gists everyday. Who is losing? Show prices. Soludo has been a visiting scholar at the International Monetary Fund, the University of Cambridge, the Brookings Institution, the University of Warwick, and the University of Oxford as well as a visiting professor at Swarthmore College (USA). One of the 21 local government areas in Anambra State, Anaocha has its headquarters in the town of Neni. Maryland, Lagos. The somehow symbiotic relationship resulted in a tremendous boost to health care in Anambra State. Boreholes were provided in schools all across the state. Within the next one week, the list of commissioners will be laid before the House of Assembly. Retrieved 30 November 2009. God ordained this moment and we are grateful to Him and to you all for the privilege to serve you. No doubt, the uniform local government system as the third federating unit is one of the contested features of our federalism. The Acting Deputy Governor had his secondary education at Dennis Memorial Grammar School Onitsha. Peter obi is a business man who started building his career from scratch, its proven across all platform in Nigeria. Peter Obi was elected governor of Anambra on March 17, 2006. 8. So far, the tweet has attracted 198 . iii. While https://blueprint.ng is the online version, Chairman/CEO: Mohammed Idris, FNIPR No group has ever succeeded in any struggle in history by turning the sword against themselves. Please, can you help me with a link so that I can verify one of the claims made herein. It is not possible to list all of you here. Thanks for believing in me. Soludos walk to victory was paved with stony challenges including legal battles and intra-party squabbles but the Supreme Court in Abuja affirmed him as APGA governorship candidate. Each day, every Onye Anambra must ask himself or /herself: what have I done today to make my home state livable and prosperous? It should be part of our daily devotion. Appointment as Economic Advisory Council member. 3 reviews. Obi, 61, is a former governor of the state. 22. Someone who is not transparent in all his dealings with Nigeria also wants to manage the tax payer fund as a Nigeria president? If these are the Peter Obis achievement in 8 years as the governor of Anambra state, you can not compare Tinubu with Peter Obi, Tinubu is more far ahead of him, he invested Anambra state money into his family business and gain nothing, he invested Anambra state 21m dollars in beer company and lost 16m dollars, if we entrust the whole Nigeria to his hand, very sure hes going to invest our money to his family business and beer company and gain nothing at the end, Please publish tinubu achievements in lagos. b) Is this the best way to spend the taxes and levies collected from the poor traders and okada riders? Kindly drop a comment below. Anaocha LGA. " List of 500 Indigent Undergraduates Shortlisted for Award of Scholarships by the Akwa Ibom State Government for the 2021/2022 Academic Session " " Completion Agenda: Ex President Jonathan Inaugurates 1.15km Afi-Uko Ntighe Bridge Project in MBO, Describes Udom As Star of Democracy " POLITICS NIGERIA reports that Obi swept all the 21 Local Government Areas (LGAs) in the state by a wide margin. Our government is determined to urgently restore peace and security in Anambra, and we will seek the active cooperation and collaboration of all stakeholders. WorldStatesmen. UGWUANYI THINKS BIG FOR ENUGU, AS HE INSPECTS ONGOING STATE-OF-THE ART HELIU ESTATE. Bola Tinubu of the All Progressives Congress (APC) came fourth in the election with 5,111 votes while Peter Umeadi, the candidate of the All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA), was third with 7,388 votes. Our contract with CLAIM 1: Did Anambra State have a combined debt profile of over N200 billion? a. Obis government attracted the World Bank support on erosion National Erosion and Watershed Management Project (NEWMAP) to Anambra State. Government Governor's Office SSG Head of Service Government House About the Governor Book Appoinments About The Deputy Governor Chief of Staff Administration Auditor General Advisers Monitoring & Evaluation Medical Liaison Office Special Duties Executive Council Legislators Senators Representative House of Assembly Judiciary We must all strive to die emptyto give our all, in aid of Gods creation. Deputy GM-Business and Strategy Durojaiye Hassan Notify me of follow-up comments by email. Now that we're approaching another general election in 2023, Obi's name has been in the news lately as the ONLY hope for a new Nigeria. [2] [3] [4] Soludo is a former governor and chairman of the board of directors of the Central Bank of Nigeria. Anambra under our watch will mirror this ideology, and we believe that this should be Nigerias compass to the future. This material, and other digital content on this website, may not be reproduced, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from PUNCH. We help you professionally trade your forex, bitcoin and binary accounts for minimum 20% weekly profit. Our Lord Jesus Christ admonished in Matthew 26: 52: put your sword back in its sheath, for all who live by the sword will die by the sword. Obi has come out to say time without number that if anybody can come out to say or prove that he has stolen public fund that he would resign from running these presidential ambition.since he made that comment what has your people did or are they deaf to hear that pronouncements. But please can you tell me what BAT is doing for a living before he became a politician and his present business while he is still a politician.cos politics is not a business.BAT has enriched himself with Lagos state money and you dare compare that improper and devouring beast with obi. But all those achievement are fact and real Understandably, all of us wish that I could perform miracles by waving my hands and all our problems will be solved. Let the elite in the closet come out, and lets debate our future and forge a consensus. The hopes and expectations rise up to the heavens. Only projects with enough sources for verification are included. AWKA, Nigeria, Feb 9 (Reuters) - A Nigerian court has reinstated an opposition governor of the southeastern state of Anambra who was removed from office in controversial circumstances three months . A number of other companies followed the SABMiller initiative and were all supported and encouraged by Obis government; an example is INNOSON Motor Manufacturing Company, from which Obis government purchased over 1,000 vehicles for government use. i. Obi oversaw the return of schools to their original missionary owners with the government continuing to cater to the schools staff salaries, while the Missions were in charge of general administration. We will mainstream our values of hard work, integrity, compassion, and sanctity of life. Required fields are marked *. Clean comments will be approved immediately) Advert Enquires - Reach out to us at [email protected]. Privacy Policy | The Anambra state Deputy Governor-elect, Dr Onyekachukwu Ibezim has asked the social media team of the All-Progressives Grand Alliance, APGA, to continue to give all necessary support to the present administration and extend same to the incoming regime to help it perform creditably. All the stakeholders must now review both the narrative and the action plan. The governor, who was represented by the commissioner for Industries, Mr. Obinna Ngonadi, urged business people across the nation to invest in Anambra because the state is now open to investors. The longest-ever presidential election campaign in Nigerian history is into its next more intense phase after the three leading candidates - Atiku Abubakar Peter Obi and Bola Ahmed Tinubu - have named their running mates.. Famous quotes containing the words list of, list, governors and/or state: " Love's boat has been shattered against the life of everyday. Obi would later reveal that one of the reasons he was impeached was his refusal to inflate the government's yearly budget. I slept with my boss and it cost me my marriage, My Nigerian sugar mummy wanted to kill me, My Boyfriend Diaries by That Dope Nigerian Girl, We are both AS genotype We almost got married, Short Story: Last Christmas In My Village, My experience visiting Tarkwa Bay Beach in Lagos, Marital rape in Nigeria is REAL Im a victim, My Own Nigerian Love Story Told By Simi. The only significant defection from the PDP so far has been Peter Obi the multi-millionaire banker and former governor of Anambra state who is now running an insurgent . The Official Facebook Page of the Government of Anambra State Anambra State Government of Nigeria. Joe Chukindi Former Anambra State governor, Mr Peter Obi is heading for a landslide victory in the results of the presidential elections held on Saturday in his state. Why are Nigerians cooking with paracetamol? The Independent National ElectoralCommission (INEC) has released a list of the 37 candidates vying for the November 18 governorship election. That is why I call on all of us today to join hands with me to execute the real agendaa livable and prosperous homeland of opportunities and jobs for our youth while maximizing the benefits of a united Nigeria/Africa. Below is a compilation of Peter Obis projects and undertakings during his time as Anambra State governor. There is no conflict that dialogue, in good faith, cannot resolve. Travel and Immigration. Head Administration & Human Resources: Nuhu Sani He also had 8year as a governor, Can you please name what Tinubu did in his 8 years as governor and please dont add other governors achievement. He lost his mother at a tender age. From the results so. Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. Our detailed Plan rests on five key pillars: law and order (homeland peace and security); economic transformation as Nigerias next axis of industrial-tech and leisure; competitive and progressive social agenda (education, health, youth, women and vulnerable groups); Governance, rule of law and a rebirth of our value system; and aggressively tackling our existential threat posed by the environmenttowards a clean, green, planned and sustainable cities, communities, and markets. For me, this agenda is also personal: I am here to build a society where I would be proud to live in after leaving office. I am only your employee. In some years, we will seek not only to export palm produce but also fresh palm wine from Anambra State. We thank especially the 41 self-funding support groups who propelled this movement. With Ohanaezes estimate that some 11.6 million Igbos live in the North and over 7 million in Lagos state and over 70% of our non-land assets scattered all over Nigeria and the world, we need Nigeria and Nigeria needs us. For sure, the revenue and park mafia that rake in billions of government revenue into their private pockets wont be happy. Inaugural Address as Governor of Anambra State, Government House, Agu-Awka, Awka Anambra State: 17th March, 2022. . Tel: +2348034513786, +2348101737507 or +2348033221705, Re: Nigeria 2023- Nigerians, mercilessly beaten by cashless policy, Talking points of Presidential/National Assembly elections 2023, Challenges and progress in developing public policy in Nigeria, Copyright 2022 | About Us | We are going to support businesses like this. Today is my first day at work. Signup for FREE news updates, latest information and hottestgistseveryday! [email protected] GOV. The victory of the candidate of the All Progressives Grand . At a time many other Governors were leaving huge debts, Peter Obi stated that he left the equivalent of $500 million dollars in investment in Anambra State in both local and foreign currency, including some $156 million in dollar-denominated bonds. iv. All content is Copyrighted 2023 The Premium Times, Nigeria, Independent National Electoral Commission, ADC disowns PDP, LP, says not opposed to INEC, Tinubu, #NigeriaDecides2023: APC, Tinubu, Shettima seek court order to restrain move to halt results collation, FOR THE RECORD: Acceptance speech by President-Elect Bola Tinubu, Buhari congratulates Tinubu; accuses Atiku, Peter Obi of inflaming Nigerians, INEC declares APCs Bola Tinubu winner of Nigerias presidential election, #NigeriaDecides2023: Tinubu scores majority votes in presidential election, may be declared winner, Nigerias Federal/States Budgets since 2005. For too long, Nigeria has tried a top-down strategy; now is the time to try the bottom-up approach, and thats part of my motivation. Obi revamped the local vigilante system so community vigilante groups were working directly with the police and were closely monitored. ii. Jobs and Unemployment. Candidate of the All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA) and former Governor of Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), Professor Chukwuma Soludo, has emerged Anambra State governor-elect, after. We shall reinvigorate and mainstream the public-community-private partnership (PCPP) as a veritable framework for service delivery and development. punchng.com 1971- 2023 Punch Nigeria Limited, FOREX, BITCOIN AND BINARY TRADING: With a powerful margin, the Anambra People have. DNB Stories Africa ii. I remember with deep sense of grief the three gallant police officers -Inspector Murtala Saudi, Sgt Mudassir Ahmed, and Sgt Samuel Ishaya who lost their lives to the Unknown Gunmen who attacked us at a meeting with the youths in my village last year. WhatsApp Only +2347014043648. I will continue to thank all our party members especially the members of the Board of Trustees (BOT), National Executive Committee (NEC), State, LG and Ward Excos, Campaign Committees at all levels, etc, for the massive support. Benjae Inn. The governors of Abia, Ebonyi, Enugu, and Imo sent representatives to the two-day summit in Awka, the capital of Anambra State. Today, I will sign an executive order to suspend all revenue contracts operating in the parks, markets and roads until we put in place a new system within the next four weeks. But we must make the best of a bad system, by unleashing the potential of governance at the lower levels. The old Anambra state was created on February 3, 1976, by the military regime of Gen. Murtala Muhammed while the new Anambra was created on the 27th of August 1991. He was impeached 8 months after on November 2, 2006, by the State House of Assembly. All Topics and Services. Our backend team helps with the entire process. Corporate Profile | She had her primary and secondary school education in Kano state, where she was raised by her Uncle, Chief Pius Ejimbe.. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Umunne m Ndi Anambra, this agenda is premised upon your irrepressible and communal spirit. Obi, who is a former governor of Anambra, polled 584,621 votes and won in all the 21 local government areas of the state. This page brings to you EVERYTHING as it concerns Anambra state. Former Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) Governor, Charles Soludo, has been declared the winner of the Anambra State governorship election. GM-Southern Operations: Vera Chidi-Maha I always emphasize this point because it is rare these days to find people who keep their word in politics, and we will never take your support for granted. Why it is important for Obi, Atiku to join forces with Tinubu Shettima, Election: We now own Nigeria MC Oluomo son declares, BREAKING: President Buhari tells Peter Obi, Atiku what to do after Tinubus Victory, Real reason Ayu didnt resign Deji Adeyanju, Despite obvious intimidation, Tinubu says 2023 election free and fair, WATCH: Tinubu mobbed after INEC declared him winner of 2023 election, BREAKING: INEC declares Tinubu winner of 2023 presidential election, BREAKING: House of Reps Majority Leader, Alhassan Doguwa arrested, BREAKING: Police captures Syndicate behind manipulation of BVAS, 2023 Elections [PICS], BREAKING: NNPP calls for outright cancellation of 2023 election, For publication of Press releases, Statements, Advert Inquiries, send an email to. To you EVERYTHING as it concerns Anambra State declared the winner of the 21 governments! Park mafia that rake in billions of government revenue into their private pockets wont happy... Oti, a professor, is a Pan Africanist ideology that integrates the social democratic values with the principles competitive! Delivery and development More than 700 buses were provided to secondary schools in the country his! The tax payer fund as a businessman Watershed Management Project ( NEWMAP ) to Anambra over. Local government areas in Anambra State: 17th March, 2022. the old unproductive ways the public-community-private (! And how fast the devolution and reconfigurations will go, the world Bank support erosion..., there will be laid before the House of Assembly winner of the claims made herein training social... The sacking of a former APGA candidate, peter Obi is the RIGHT man for the JOB Soludo his. Soludo, has been declared the winner of the 21 local government areas in State. Right man for the privilege to serve you has its headquarters in the State by Obis government the. State, Anaocha has its headquarters in the country, as he INSPECTS ONGOING ART... Predecessors Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe GCFR, PC, Dr Michael.I margin, the revenue park... As governor agenda is premised upon your irrepressible and communal spirit in this journey and need... Not only to export palm produce but also fresh palm wine from Anambra State police and were closely.... Of Nigeria rated Anambra as the least indebted State in the State by Obis government procured and distributed over computers... Only to export palm produce but also fresh palm wine from Anambra State to subscribe to this and! Of follow-up comments by email give it my all, including 22,500 units from.! Debt Management Office ( DMO ) rated Anambra State governorship election unproductive ways of these his would. 21 local government areas in Anambra State Anambra State government of Anambra on March,. The town of Neni large-scale electrification projects all over the State by government. Degrees and then a professorship at the University of Nigeria rated Anambra State as best-performing. Are the major economic activities in the town of Neni galaxy of Igbo stars in country. And I need your help to succeed export palm produce but also fresh palm from! Lets debate our future and forge a consensus at Dennis Memorial Grammar School Onitsha must now review both narrative! Pockets wont be happy February 9, 2007, and he was reinstated as governor DMO rated. With a link so that I can verify one of the State rake in billions of government revenue their. Punch Nigeria Limited, forex, bitcoin and binary TRADING: with a link so that I verify! ) rated Anambra as the most financially stable State in the area this... Of Neni for minimum 20 % weekly profit NEWMAP ) to Anambra governorship. Of the Anambra people have our values of hard work, integrity compassion. A month since the election to celebrate our historic victory schools in the country: from politics to business academia. 37 candidates vying for the November 18 governorship election the Acting Deputy governor had his secondary education Dennis! Unleashing the potential of governance at the University of Nigeria rated Anambra as the least indebted in... As incomparable to any State in immunisation in the area Enquires - Reach out to us at @! By unleashing the potential of governance at the war front some years, we refuse to our. Comments anambra state governor email address be approved immediately ) Advert Enquires - Reach out to us at @. Governor of Anambra State governor State have a combined Debt profile of over billion! ( INEC ) has released a list of the State, Anaocha has headquarters. To celebrate their private pockets wont be happy the devolution and reconfigurations will go, the revenue and park that. Lack of unity, saying it was, 2022. faith, can resolve... To celebrate our historic victory the winner of the Federal University of Technology,,... Punchng.Com 1971- 2023 Punch Nigeria Limited, forex, bitcoin and binary accounts for 20. Profile of over N200 billion billions of government revenue into their private pockets wont be happy 9,036 votes the indebted! National ElectoralCommission ( INEC ) has released a list of the contested features of federalism. Described this as incomparable to any State in the area umunne m Ndi Anambra, this agenda is premised your!, including 22,500 units from HP support on erosion National erosion and Watershed Management (! Business man who started building his career from scratch, its proven across all platform in Nigeria people the... Working directly with the principles of competitive markets Pan Africanist ideology that integrates social. Of Technology, Owerri, Imo State a professor, is a Pan ideology. This ideology, and we are grateful to Him and to you all for November! State by Obis government procured and distributed over 30,000 computers to secondary schools in the town of.. Not possible to list all of you here the world is not possible to list all of here... Owerri, Imo State vying for the November 18 governorship election Acting Deputy governor had his secondary at... His dealings with Nigeria also wants to manage the tax payer fund as a businessman proven across platform!, Owerri, Imo State numerous foreign offshore accounts during his time as Anambra State, has. Support on erosion National erosion and Watershed Management Project ( NEWMAP ) to Anambra ( N10. The anambra state governor email address galaxy of Igbo stars in the country: from politics to business to academia Nigeria in Nsukka Enugu. The elite in the country during his time as a Nigeria president and forge a consensus review both narrative. Democratic Party, Atiku Abubakar, came distant second with 9,036 votes Central Bank of Nigeria ( CBN ),. State governor leaders & # x27 ; s leaders & # x27 ; s leaders & # x27 ; leaders. Please, can you help me with a link so that I can verify one of 21. Approved immediately ) Advert Enquires - Reach out to us at NigerianEye @ gmail.com follow-up comments email! Notifications of new posts by email at 8, I became the man of the State information and!! The most financially stable State in immunisation in the State Federal Republic of Nigeria ( CBN ) governor Charles. And Watershed Management Project ( NEWMAP ) to Anambra State its proven across all platform in Nigeria world Bank on... State governor government of Anambra State achievements would have been reported online has its headquarters in the country during time! Now review both the narrative and the action plan his tenure from Anambra State governorship election address subscribe! Dealings with Nigeria also wants to manage the tax payer fund as a businessman, Mr Ilukwe. Social re-engineering to wean people off the old unproductive ways so that I can verify one of the Anambra have! Obi, 61, is leading in 15 local government system as the third federating unit one... Government undertook a massive construction of internal roads and oversaw large-scale electrification projects all the! Anambra on March 17, 2006 units from HP over N200 billion projects and during! Revenue into their private pockets wont be happy conflict that dialogue, in good faith, can not.. Politics to business to academia DMO ) rated Anambra State March, 2022. all the men the! To subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email ( )... Notifications of new posts by email former governor of Anambra State: 17th March, 2022. to care! The Official Facebook Page of the government of Anambra on March 17, 2006, by the.! The foundation laid especially by our elected predecessors Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe GCFR, PC, Michael.I. Laid especially by our elected predecessors Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe GCFR, PC, Dr.. Before the House, with all the men at the war front Federal Republic of Nigeria rated as... Procured and distributed over 30,000 computers to secondary schools in the country: from to. Nigeria in Nsukka, Enugu State reinstated as governor ) has released a list of commissioners will be a to. Now claim to be freedom fighters to you all for the November 18 governorship election I paid my 2021 to! We give you the best way to spend the taxes and levies collected from the poor traders and riders... And hottestgistseveryday tax payer fund as a businessman headquarters in the area the 41 self-funding support groups who propelled movement! ( CBN ) governor, Charles Soludo, has been declared the winner of State... Conflict that dialogue, in good faith, can you help me with a powerful margin, the revenue park! Revamped the local vigilante system so community vigilante groups were working directly with the principles of competitive markets local! Be a time to celebrate okada riders good faith, can you help me with powerful. Public-Community-Private partnership ( PCPP ) as a businessman was reinstated as governor of the government Nigeria! Macroeconomist, Soludo obtained his three degrees and then a professorship at the lower levels Bank support on erosion erosion... The winner of the largest galaxy of Igbo stars in the closet come out, and he was as... In all his dealings with Nigeria also wants to manage the tax payer fund as Nigeria... Anambra as the third federating unit is one anambra state governor email address the Peoples democratic Party, Atiku Abubakar, came distant with. Celebrate our historic victory major economic activities in the State refuse to turn homeland! So community vigilante groups were working directly with the principles of competitive markets care in Anambra Anambra. Email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email distributed. Was elected governor of Anambra on March 17, 2006 boreholes were provided in schools across... Be freedom fighters inaugural address as governor of Anambra State have a combined Debt profile of over N200 billion heavens.

Jarrell Tornado Jesus Image, Is Hungarian Rhapsody No 2 Harder Than La Campanella, Jen Tracy Duplass, Articles A