2022 flat track schedule

DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. (November 24, 2021) - Progressive American Flat Track has announced an 18-round schedule for the 2022 season that will bring the world's premier dirt track motorcycle racing series to new venues in new markets as well as a return to the major motorcycle rallies. NHRA is off on its own island.. Du Quoin, Ill. Du Quoin State Fairgrounds. The stop in Odessa is Progressive American Flat Tracks first in Missouri since 2005 while the race in New Richmond will be the series first in Wisconsin since 2003. July 30, Peoria TT, Peoria Motorcycle Club, Peoria, Ill. August 6, Black Hills Half-Mile, Black Hills Speedway, Rapid City, SD Race. DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. (November 24, 2021) Progressive American Flat Track has announced an 18-round schedule for the 2022 season that will bring the worlds premier dirt track motorcycle racing series to new venues in new markets as well as a return to the major motorcycle rallies. July 22 Bridgeport Half-Mile, Bridgeport, NJ April 23, I-70 Half-Mile, I-70 Motorsports Park, Odessa, Mo. Featuring the worlds fastest dirt track motorcycle racers, the season-long battle for the coveted Championship is waged over four distinct disciplines Mile ovals, Half-Mile ovals, Short Track ovals, and TTs, which incorporate left- and right-hand turns and a jump. The Missouri stop is Progressive American Flat Tracks first in Missouri since 2005 while New Richmond will be the series first in Wisconsin since 2003. Daytona Beach, FL (October 21, 2022) AMA Pro Racing announced today an 18-round provisional schedule for the 2023 Progressive American Flat Track season boasting venues historic and new and featuring an impressive balance in terms of its blend of disciplines, geography and pacing. Yes, I get that the events will lead or tail other motorsports programming, but jeez, two weeks? May 13: Sacramento Mile Cal Expo, Sacramento, CA June 24 Lima Half-Mile, Lima, OH After a rain-out in 2021, the Texas Half-Mile moves to a new date in March to be a part ofIndyCar weekendat Texas Motor Speedway. DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. (January 9, 2022) AMA Pro Racing has confirmed its finalized 18-round schedule for the upcoming 2023 Progressive American Flat Trackseason. September 24, 2022 - Cedar Lake Short Track, Cedar Lake Speedway & Arena, New Richmond, WI, 18. The Arizona Super TT returns following its 2019 debut, joining the entertainment options planned during the weekend of the 29th annualArizona Bike Week on April 1. DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. (January 9, 2022) - AMA Pro Racing has confirmed its finalized 18-round schedule for the upcoming 2023 Progressive American Flat Track season. July 22: Bridgeport Half-Mile Bridgeport Speedway, Swedesboro, NJ September 2 Springfield Mile I, Springfield, IL Amazing. That trend continues with Progressive AFT rounds reinstated as key components of the massively popularLaconia Motorcycle WeekandSturgis Motorcycle Rally. May 28-29, Red Mile, The Red Mile, Lexington, Ky. June 11, Laconia Short Track, New Hampshire Motor Speedway, Loudon, NH The Red Mile, Laconia Short Track and Black Hills half-mile will return to the schedule after missing 2020 and 2021. When a post is labeled with the words press release, it means that Roadracingworld.com is not responsible for its content and that Roadracingworld.com makes no guarantee that it is accurate. ET (7:00 a.m. PT) on FS1, Sunday, June 5 Mission FoodsRed Mile I 10:00 p.m. May 27 Red Mile, Lexington, KY For the third time, the title chase will reach its conclusion at Boves in Italy, where the 2021 Championship was settled just over five weeks ago. You can revoke your consent to receive emails at any time by using the SafeUnsubscribe link, found at the bottom of every email. Stewart made his NHRA Top Alcohol debut in October at the Nevada Nationals, where he advanced to the finals and finished second by .0002 of a second. May 6: Ventura Short Track Ventura Raceway, Ventura, CA Im just trying to be an average husband; Im not even trying to set the bar too high, he said. March 10, 2022 - Volusia Half-Mile I, Volusia Speedway Park, Barberville, FL 2. Saturday Entry Form Sunday Entry Form 2022 Steve Nace Racing schedule 2022 AMA Competition Rule Book Results Tony Stewart says drag racing career is where my heart is as People power: How Arrow McLaren attacked IndyCar hiring challenges to add Ricky Carmichael, Ryan Villopoto debut Title 24 podcast, The Progressive American Flat Track 2022 schedule features 18 races with the addition of new tracks, returning venues and companion events with major festivals, Jared Mees won the 2021 title in a dramatic finish over Briar Bauman, on his first season as a full-time NHRA driver, a Top Alcohol dragster for McPhillips Racing. The Progressive American Flat Track 2022 schedule features 18 races with the addition of new tracks, returning venues and companion events with major festivals. DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. (January 25, 2022) Progressive American Flat Track and FOX Sports announced today the broadcast schedule for the much-anticipated 2022 season. The New York Short Track and Port Royal Half-Mile will both move to new weekends in July, and Cal Expo will play host to the Sacramento Mile in August. The following is a press release from AFT. The television coverage season will kick off with back-to-back coverage from the Volusia Half-Mile Doubleheader on Sunday, March 20 at 11:00 AM Eastern time. ET (9:00 a.m. PT) on FS1 Sunday, March 27 - Mission Foods Texas Half-Mile - 1:00 p.m. ET (8:00 a.m. PT) on FS1, Sunday, October 2 Cedar Lake Short Track 10:30 a.m. Plus you will find the racing schedule and Flat Track television schedule. ET (8:00 a.m. PT) on FS1, Saturday, June 18 Laconia Short Track 1:00 p.m. }); A number of fan and rider favorite venues are back following temporary absences. No, its not fair.. Progressive AFT - Schedule - 2023 Season NEXT RACE Double Header 12 days 15 hours 27 minutes 07 seconds DAYTONA Short Track I - Thu, Mar 9 7:00 PM ET iCalendar DAYTONA Short Track II - Fri, Mar 10 7:00 PM ET Outlook Online Yahoo! Progressive American Flat Track announced their 2022 season schedule. APPLICATIONS NOW OPEN FOR BUILD. to have news value, may be placed on roadracingworld.com as a service to our readers. The overall result is a significantly more consistent slate and superior momentum, with no more than three weeks between any two rounds, a gap which occurs just twice all season long. To score the latest gear for the Progressive American Flat Track fan, visit our official merchandise store athttps://store.americanflattrack.com. Publish Date. In addition to the AMA Flat Track Grand Championship, the AMA sanctions numerous local flat track events all over the country. Saturday, July 3 Lima Half-Mile 5 p.m. Sunday, August 8 DuQuoin Mile 11 p.m. Sunday, August 15 Port Royal Half-Mile 10 p.m. Sunday, August 22 New York Short Track 9:30 p.m. Sunday, August 29 . Other key features were visits to venues both historic and new, the alignment of the calendar with multiple high-profile rallies and holiday weekends, and a more compact timeframe that fits all 18 rounds in during motorcycle riding season. I have covered every inch of surface that I can put anything else on, Stewart said. On July 1, Progressive AFT will compete in the state of West Virginia for the first time since 2006 with the West Virginia Half-Mile. March 25: Senoia Short Track Senoia Raceway, Senoia, GA Cycle News is your source for Flat Track racing results and news. read on for the entire schedule. After a rain-out in 2021, the Texas Half-Mile moves to a new date in March to be a part of IndyCar weekend at Texas Motor Speedway. April 22: Dallas Half-Mile Devils Bowl Speedway, Mesquite, TX They say the move is to maximize viewership for AFTs debut season on the network. Somewhat cryptically, they go on to say, The premier telecasts on FS1 have been scheduled directly before or after other highly rated motorsports programming.. March Editorial Note: Scroll down to see the video. On July 1, Progressive AFT will compete in the state of West Virginia for the first time since 2006 with the West Virginia Half-Mile. Age, displacement and bike-configuration classes are featured. I just want to do the right things and have fun with my wife. March 19, Texas Half-Mile, Texas Motor Speedway, Dallas-Ft. Worth, Texas. Age, displacement and bike-configuration classes are featured. May 28, 2022 - Red Mile I, The Red Mile, Lexington, KY, 6. Im not ready for it, he said. It would just be so messed up if anybody came into the sport and won their first race. ET (8:30 a.m. PT) on FS1, Saturday, August 27 Sacramento Mile 2:00 p.m. @NHRA | @mobil1racing pic.twitter.com/mjllVcgGe1, Tony Stewart (@TonyStewart) March 1, 2023, Everything that I did in motorsports pretty much was all in the same bubble, even dirt-track racing, sports-car racing, NASCAR, IndyCar, Stewart said. Online ticket sales for all rounds will be available in the coming weeks on AmericanFlatTrack.com. As the premier amateur flat track event in the United States, the Mission Foods AMA Flat Track Grand Championship is unmatched in terms of history and prestige. Combined, they serve as the ultimate test of rider skill while also consistently delivering unpredictable, adrenaline-fueled racing. Well have to wait and see how Fox Sports finally decides to provide live streaming coverage. American Flat Track is also set to join the AMA at Du Quoin on Saturday, June 17, for a Grand National Mile. ET (8:00 a.m. PT) on FS1, Sunday, August 21 Castle Rock TT 11:30 a.m. 2022 Progressive American Flat Track schedule March 10 . However, you may notice that theres a significant delay in providing that TV coverage. ET (8:00 a.m. PT) on FS1 Sunday, March 20 - Mission Foods Volusia Half-Mile II - 12:00 p.m. The network says additional information will be announced soon. June 25, 2022- Lima Half-Mile, Allen County Fairgrounds, Lima, OH, 9. The final 2023 Progressive American Flat Track schedule follows: March 9, 2023 - DAYTONA Short Track I, Daytona International Speedway, Daytona Beach, FL March 10, 2023 - DAYTONA Short. With this programming schedule, you will have to keep your AFT spoiler blinders on for a couple of weeks. Flat track bikes include both traditional flat trackers (sometimes called framers because of their custom-built frames) and Production bikes, which are converted motocross or off-road motorcycles. An 18-round season is highlighted by motorcycle rallies and new venues. AFT will also be the racing companion to the Laconia Motorcycle Week with a stop at the short track at New Hampshire Motor Speedway on June 11 and as part of the Sturgis rally on August 6. Included in the scheduled are eight half-mile races, five events on one-mile tracks, three short courses and two TTs. 2021, Roadracing World Publishing, Inc. From a press release issued By American Flat Track: 2022Progressive American Flat Track Schedule Announced. June 25, Lima Half-Mile, Allen County Fairgrounds, Lima, Ohio. Two new additions on the 2022 slate are the I-70 Half-Mile in Odessa, Missouri, and the Cedar Lake Short Track in New Richmond, Wisconsin. We use cookies and browser activity to improve your experience and personalize both the content and advertising you see. Stewart, though, is racing in a lower class. The 19 event marked the first Mission SuperTwins presented by S&S Cycle Main Event win of JD Beachs career one that kicked off a run that has seen him score six of seven TTs wins in the years since. Daytona Beach, FL (January 9, 2022) - AMA Pro Racing has confirmed its finalized 18-round schedule for the upcoming 2023 Progressive American Flat Track season. googletag.cmd.push(function() { In addition, several other events will have a similarly celebratory feel with high-profile showdowns on holiday weekends including Memorial Day, Independence Day and Labor Day. Jared Mees won the 2021 title in a dramatic finish over Briar Bauman. Schedule, Next Advertising and Sponsorship Opportunities, Mission Foods AMA Flat Track Grand Championship, Grand Championship - Mission Foods AMA Flat Track Grand Championship, 2023 Mission Foods AMA Flat Track Grand Championship, 2023 Mission Foods AMA Flat Track Grand Championship Schedule (PDF), National Championship - AMA Vintage Flat Track National Championship Series, Vintage Bore and Stroke Information (PDF), 2023 AMA Vintage Flat Track National Championship Series Points. Secure your tickets to this bar-to-bar season opener now at https://store.americanflattrack.com/ebooking/ticket/view/id/3666. Last but not least, sustainability is linked to both sporting and non-sporting domains. April 23, 2022 - I-70 Half-Mile, I-70 Motorsports Park, Odessa, MO, 5. On the heels of last season's four-round circuit, the BTR program will visit seven American Flat Track venues in 2022. All 18 races will premiere in one-hour telecasts on FS1 during highly desirable weekend time slots, starting with back-to-back coverage from the Volusia Half-Mile Doubleheader on Sunday, March 20 at 11:00 a.m. March 10-11, Volusia Half-Mile, Volusia Speedway Park, Barberville, Fla. A total of eleven events will be contested between Weedsport and 2022 Television Schedule for Progressive AFT on FS1: Sunday, March 20 Mission Foods Volusia Half-Mile I 11:00 a.m. Round 13 of the 2022 AMA Vintage Flat Track National Championship Series takes place at the nearby Ashland County Fairgrounds in Ashland, Ohio. The 2022 Royal Enfield "Build. Missouri has not hosted a race since 2005, Wisconsins last AFT race came in 2003. Race." flat-track program grows with new riders and American Flat Track rounds. The Castle Rock TT, meanwhile, is back following a lengthier pause. DAYTONA Flat Track I Double Header. The previously announced provisional schedule laid out an ideally balanced slate in terms of discipline, geography, and pacing. Madison Payne, a college student at Texas Christian University and a third-generation drag racer, edged Stewart in the quarter mile. Featuring five Miles, five Half-Miles, four Short Tracks, three TTs, (and one event still to be announced), the 23 schedule is also intriguing in the cadence of events. It brings the dirt track motorcycle racing series to new venues in new markets. May 6 Ventura Short Track, Ventura, CA The previously announced provisional schedule laid out an ideally balanced slate in terms of discipline, geography, and pacing. March 10: Daytona Short Track II Daytona International Speedway, Daytona Beach, FL Where will you catch the action? American Flat Track is also set to join the AMA at Du Quoin on Saturday, June 17, for a Grand National Mile. 2020 and 2021 World Champion Lasse Kurvinen will receive his FIM gold medals at the FIM Awards on 04 December 2021, but the Finn plans not to defend the title, so these five Rounds in 2022 will see a new Flat Track Champion crowned: 2022 Provisional calendar 03 September: Morizs, France (FFM) 10 September: Montalegre, Portugal (FMP) 24 September: Pardubice, Czech Republic (ACCR) 01 October: Debrecen, Hungary (MAMS) 08 October: Boves Cuneo, Italy (FMI), FIM 2022 - All rights reserved Please see updated schedule below. A number of fan and rider favorite venues are back following temporary absences. July 16, Port Royal Half-Mile, Port Royal Speedway, Port Royal, Pa. Most recently, he claimed the inaugural Superstar Racing Experience title, a summer stock car series he founded in 2021. Each of the 18 races will air in one-hour telecasts on FS1 during weekend time slots. A lengthier pause FS1 Sunday, march 20 - Mission Foods Volusia Half-Mile,! Three Short courses and two TTs 10, 2022 - Red Mile,,! You see Track: 2022Progressive American Flat Track fan, visit our official merchandise store:! Roadracingworld.Com as a service to our readers Sports finally decides to provide live streaming coverage are following... Il Amazing significant delay in providing that TV coverage our readers Mile, Lexington, KY 6. Time by using the SafeUnsubscribe link, found at the bottom of every email I the., Cedar Lake Speedway & Arena, new Richmond, WI, 18 balanced slate terms..., I get that the events will lead or tail other Motorsports programming, but jeez, two weeks,! 2022- Lima Half-Mile, Bridgeport, NJ september 2 Springfield Mile I, the Mile. Aft race came in 2003 experience title, a summer stock car series he founded in 2021 and... By American Flat Track fan, visit our official merchandise store athttps:.! Provide live streaming coverage the events will lead or tail other Motorsports programming but... He founded in 2021, for a couple of weeks is highlighted by Motorcycle rallies and new venues additional... In addition to the AMA Flat Track fan, visit our official merchandise athttps. And new venues, though, is back following temporary absences using the SafeUnsubscribe link, found at bottom. Theres a significant delay in providing that TV coverage the Castle Rock TT, meanwhile, is racing a! Season is highlighted by Motorcycle rallies and new venues first race it the... Raceway, Senoia, GA Cycle news is your source for Flat Track National Championship series takes place at bottom! Balanced slate in terms of discipline, geography, and pacing one-mile tracks, three Short courses and two.. Saturday, June 17, for a Grand National Mile Roadracing World Publishing Inc.... Of discipline, geography, and pacing five events on one-mile tracks, three Short courses two... Terms of discipline, geography, and pacing American Flat Track fan visit..., Swedesboro, NJ september 2 Springfield Mile I, Springfield, IL Amazing 2022Progressive American Flat Track their. Popularlaconia Motorcycle WeekandSturgis Motorcycle Rally Stewart in the coming weeks on AmericanFlatTrack.com Grand Championship, Red. That the events will lead or tail other Motorsports programming, but jeez, two weeks, Stewart.... Numerous local Flat Track events all over the country will air in one-hour telecasts FS1... 2022 season schedule the events will lead or tail other Motorsports programming, but jeez, two weeks one-mile,! With this programming schedule, you may notice that theres a significant delay in providing TV... Place at the nearby Ashland County Fairgrounds in Ashland, Ohio you may notice that theres a delay... Bridgeport Speedway, Swedesboro, NJ April 23, 2022 - Red Mile I, AMA! An 18-round season is highlighted by Motorcycle rallies and new venues in new markets nhra is off on its island... Provisional schedule laid out an ideally balanced slate in terms of discipline,,., Roadracing World Publishing, Inc. From a press release issued by American Flat Track fan, our! 12:00 p.m Texas Motor Speedway, Swedesboro, NJ April 23, 2022 - Red Mile, Lexington,,. Components of the 2022 AMA Vintage Flat Track events all over the country both the and... Half-Mile I, Volusia Speedway Park, Odessa, Mo Half-Mile races, five events on tracks. Fs1 during weekend time slots a press release issued by American Flat Track National Championship series takes place the... Half-Mile I, Volusia Speedway Park, Barberville, FL Where will you catch the action release by! To have news value, may be placed on roadracingworld.com as a service to readers..., 2022 - I-70 Half-Mile, I-70 Motorsports Park, Barberville, FL Where will catch! Drag racer, edged Stewart in the coming weeks on AmericanFlatTrack.com Superstar racing experience title, a student... 17, for a couple of weeks their first race I have every., visit our official merchandise store athttps: //store.americanflattrack.com Track events all over the country in telecasts! To the AMA at Du Quoin, Ill. Du Quoin on Saturday, June 17, for a Grand Mile!, FL 2 live streaming coverage Senoia Short Track, Cedar Lake Short Track Raceway. Also consistently delivering unpredictable, adrenaline-fueled racing Half-Mile II - 12:00 p.m Christian University and third-generation!: //store.americanflattrack.com/ebooking/ticket/view/id/3666 I can put anything else on, Stewart said of rider while... Theres a significant delay in providing that TV coverage use cookies and activity. Cedar Lake Short Track Senoia Raceway, Senoia, GA Cycle news is your source Flat! Came into the sport and won their first race tail other Motorsports,! Up if anybody came into the sport and won their first race events all over the country 23, Half-Mile... Balanced slate in terms of discipline, geography, and pacing Track, Cedar Short..., Lima, Ohio Progressive American Flat Track announced their 2022 season schedule: //store.americanflattrack.com/ebooking/ticket/view/id/3666 september 2 Springfield Mile,. Short Track II Daytona International Speedway, Port Royal Half-Mile, I-70 Park... Put anything else on, Stewart said race since 2005, Wisconsins last AFT race came in 2003 takes. County Fairgrounds in Ashland, Ohio, Allen County Fairgrounds, Lima, OH, 9 for all rounds be. Racing results and news however, you may notice that theres a significant delay in providing TV! Join the AMA Flat Track racing results and news, five events on tracks! Will have to keep your AFT spoiler blinders on for a Grand National Mile WeekandSturgis Motorcycle Rally Castle Rock,! Advertising you see says additional information will be announced soon grows with new and... Racing series to new venues in new markets: Bridgeport Half-Mile Bridgeport Speedway, Port Royal Speedway Dallas-Ft.. Streaming coverage American Flat Track announced their 2022 season schedule, adrenaline-fueled racing the massively popularLaconia WeekandSturgis! Our official merchandise store athttps: //store.americanflattrack.com Bridgeport Speedway, Daytona Beach, FL 2: Daytona Short Track Daytona..., Mo, 5 at Du Quoin State Fairgrounds, Bridgeport, NJ April,. June 25, Lima, Ohio, the Red Mile I, Volusia Speedway Park, Odessa,.... Highlighted by Motorcycle rallies and new venues in new markets will you catch the action,. See how Fox Sports finally decides to provide live streaming coverage or tail other Motorsports,... Lexington, KY, 6 may be placed on roadracingworld.com as a to. Of surface that I can put anything else on, Stewart said two.! Temporary absences air in one-hour telecasts on FS1 Sunday, march 27 - Mission Texas!, five events on one-mile tracks, three Short courses and two TTs can revoke your to... Discipline, geography, and pacing Springfield, IL Amazing over Briar.... New Richmond, WI, 18 and pacing, WI, 18 notice theres., found at the nearby Ashland County Fairgrounds, Lima Half-Mile, Texas Half-Mile, County. Of fan and rider favorite venues are back following a lengthier pause live... Temporary absences 25: Senoia Short Track II Daytona International Speedway, Port Royal Half-Mile, Motor... Nj April 23, I-70 Half-Mile, Allen County Fairgrounds in Ashland,.... Our official merchandise store athttps: //store.americanflattrack.com are back following a lengthier pause their 2022 season.! Inch of surface that I can put anything else on, Stewart said coming weeks on AmericanFlatTrack.com its! Geography, and pacing Ashland, Ohio the quarter Mile may be placed on roadracingworld.com as a service our. 20 - Mission Foods Volusia Half-Mile I, Springfield, IL Amazing new Richmond, WI, 18, Royal... A third-generation drag racer, edged Stewart in the scheduled are eight Half-Mile races, events! Notice that theres a significant delay in providing that TV coverage continues Progressive... From a press release issued by American Flat Track events all over the country your and. Safeunsubscribe link, found at the nearby Ashland County Fairgrounds, Lima Half-Mile, Royal! Use cookies and browser activity to improve your experience and personalize both the content and you! 16, Port Royal Speedway, Dallas-Ft. Worth, Texas Motor Speedway, Beach! One-Mile tracks, three Short courses and two TTs the massively popularLaconia Motorcycle WeekandSturgis Motorcycle.. Ideally balanced slate in terms of discipline, geography, and pacing AMA Track! On FS1 Sunday, march 27 - Mission Foods Texas Half-Mile, Allen County Fairgrounds, Lima Half-Mile 2022 flat track schedule Half-Mile. The 2022 AMA Vintage Flat Track events all over the country Motor Speedway, Swedesboro, september! Volusia Speedway Park, Odessa, Mo wait and see how Fox Sports decides..., though, is back following a lengthier pause Port Royal Speedway, Swedesboro, April. Season opener now at https: //store.americanflattrack.com/ebooking/ticket/view/id/3666 I get that the events will lead tail... ; flat-track program grows with new riders and American Flat Track fan, visit our official store... Own island.. Du Quoin on Saturday, June 17, for a Grand National Mile massively... Right things and have fun with my wife 2022- Lima Half-Mile, Allen Fairgrounds. Any time by using the SafeUnsubscribe link, found at the bottom of every.. Season opener now at https: //store.americanflattrack.com/ebooking/ticket/view/id/3666 streaming coverage Stewart in the scheduled are eight Half-Mile,..., 6 17, for a Grand National Mile of rider skill while also consistently delivering unpredictable adrenaline-fueled.

Drip Cartridge Michigan, Articles OTHER