The wreck happened near the 133 mile marker in the eastbound lane, just west of the U.S. Highway 67 exit near the Weaver community. February 28, 2023 Bryer Ray Parnell turned himself in to authorities and was arrested on a warrant for a probation violation. Serving delicious BBQ , sandwiches, desserts and more. News Staff I-30 traffic near Sulphur Springs. They identified the victim as Damien Oneal Jackson, 30 years old, a resident of Mount Pleasant. Welcome to my accident news blog. MAP STUDY Matt Seavey (right), Army Corps of Engineers manager for Jim Chapman Lake an White Oak Creek Mitigation, points to a map showing the Master Plan Revision for the area. City authorities and Precinct Constables were on scene to assist with directing traffic as traffic had backs up between the US Highway 67 overpass and Hillcrest Drive. He may only have a leg but that is ALL he is lacking!! HOPKINS COUNTY, Texas (KLTV) - Two Sulphur Springs residents have died after their vehicle drove off I-30 and hit a tree Saturday morning. Major city traffic along I-30 Texas. Both drivers' employers may have potential grounds to say they're innocent and point fingers at the other one, and if decades working on commercial wrecks are any indication they most likely will. If you have questions about wrongful death and tragic accidents, speak to Michael and his team today. Established, no-nonsense BBQ institution preparing smoked meat & fried seafood dinners & sandwiches. Our new Privacy Policy will go into effect on January 1st, 2023. Bright Star deadline nears Back to search . Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. One semi-truck reportedly struck another semi that was stopped on the side of I-30 West . His passenger, Carl Grandberry, 29, of Memphis, TN, was transported to Hunt County Regional Medical Center with non-life threatening injuries. 2525 McKinnon Street #550Dallas, Texas 75201. It was one of the worst wrecks I have ever seen, said Brad Cummings, Justice of the Peace. Killed were 26-year-old Terrie J. Paris and 44-year-old Rose Yvonne Sherrin. The driver of the 18-wheeler is reportedly uninjured. Its nice to know that people are raising awareness with my grandfathers story. Texas Traffic info from DOT Web. The driver of the other 18-wheeler involved, was treated and released. What Happened: A tractor-trailer allegedly struck a parked 18-wheeler on the side of the roadway. The SUV then caught fire during the course of the accident. Our investigations showed his company would basically run drivers into the ground, requiring them to meet outrageous deadlines. According to authorities, around 8:30 am, a vehicle overturned on I-30 westbound near Mile Marker 109. 2525 McKinnon Street #550 Dallas, Texas 75201. I-30 traffic near . Saturday: The MPPD is continuing . Both trucks and trailers caught fire after the collision. Anyone seeking legal representation or advice should talk to their family attorney. Sulphur Springs News; Weather. Play Live Radio Next Up: 0:00. . Have information on an accident covered here? A commercial entity with a million-dollar truck insurance policy has a lot to lose and will fight like hell to avoid that. The Winnsboro Lady Raiders are headed to San Antonio to compete for a state championship. At approximately 5 am this morning, Sulphur Springs Police Department responded to a report of an accident at the 124 East Bound exit on I-30. Casual counter-serve chain serving a variety of barbecue & sides. A white Toyota Tacoma was stopped facing west on Upper Big Springs Road, waiting to make a left turn . Sulphur Springs, Texas 75482Phone:903-885-8663, The accident scene Tuesday on Interstate 30, near Brashear, severely backup traffic. According to Texas Department of Public Safety Sergeant Kyle Bradford, a call was received by Texas DPS at approximately 6:20 a.m. in regards to the accident on I-30. Let us know using the form below. Sulphur Springs, TX 75482, 1000 Gilmer St Suite Q Post a Job. The first accident happened around 7 p.m., at mile marker 129, that's just East of the city limits. Apply online instantly. Fast food restaurant chain that serves American Chinese cuisine. Since the news tends to under-report accidents, I decided to create a blog that covers ALL accident news. I-30 Traffic> I-30 sulphur springs Traffic Condition and Accident Report ChatReport AccidentTraffic I-30 sulphur springs Traffic Condition and Accident Report ~1.72 milesto Exit 126 of I-30 TX ~1.90 milesto Exit 124 of I-30 TX 2023-02-02Roadnow Click for Real Time Traffic I had brought up this exact scenario and suggested a maintenance procedure that would eliminate the possibility of this type injury. Several Injured in Car Accident on Interstate 35 in Laredo, James Lee Killed in Alleged Drunk Driving Accident on Burrell-Wingate Road in Jefferson County, Two Killed in Tractor-Trailer Accident on Highway 20 in Walton County, Texas Job Market Grows Faster in July 2021 than June, May 2021 Texas Commercial Crash Injuries Statistics Show Increase In Serious Injuries, Texas Drunk Driving Injuries Increase 7.8% in May 2021. Registration includes 12 mulligans, six meal tickets, and three carts. KETR. We look forward to serving you breakfast or lunch. Sales Agent - Life & Health Advisor - 050123 - Now Hiring . A woman in the Ford had non-incapacitating injuries due to the crash. The accident happened on March 9th near Sulphur Springs, Texas at around 11 p.m. 20-year-Keisha Nicole McPhearson died shortly after the wreck at . Two truck wreck kills one on I-30. Casual counter-serve chain serving a variety of chicken wings & sides. If a person is involved in an accident, we would like them to have enough information to make an informed decision about how to respond. Celecia Jeffrey, 22, and Keyara Wade, 22, died at the scene, which was in Hopkins County. . He was pronounced dead in a nearby creek shortly after 11 p.m. As is the custom in a fatality accident, his body was transferred to the Dallas Medical Examiners office. Jason is the strongest and most amazing man! A proper investigations would consider that possibility just as much as texting and driving, a medical emergency, or some one-in-a-million mechanical issue the truck driver had no control over. NO bond has been set at this time. VALUABLE VOLUNTEER Above) Barbara Sanders, a volunteer with more than 40 years of service to NETLA was recognized. Your email address will not be published. Anyone seeking legal representation or advice should talk to their family attorney. A medical helicopter was called to the scene due to the injured driver having serious injuries in need of medical attention at a trauma center. We are living in a world where corporations and govt care less than ever about common people, and I support your work. Sulphur Springs, TX 75482, 1402 Mockingbird Ln A family of four or more biological or adopted children would receive a forty-percent tax credit, and up to one hundred-percent credit for having ten children. I sometimes wonder if construction companies have enough safety training to inform employees of how to protect themselves while on the job. Im a former employee. | City of Sulphur Springs A preliminary investigation found that a 2009 Infiniti G37S was traveling westbound when it left the road, striking a tree and catching fire. Sulphur Springs Police are investigating a crash that killed two children at I-30 in Sulphur Springs, TX on May 24th, 2020. On arrival, officers observed the effects of an accident between an 18-wheeler and a small SUV. . Officials report that a Chevrolet Trailblazer was traveling southbound on Hwy 183 when it veered towards the right side of the road and hit a concrete barrier. 10:00am - 4:00pm, Two Young Children Killed in Early Morning I-30 Auto Accident in Sulphur Springs, Como-Pickton Lady Eagles open season with tournament win, Wildcats advance to Regional Quarterfinal with 12-point victory, History of Irish immigrants in Hopkins County, Is sleep for the weak? Wed, 03/01/2023 - 06:01 According to the Texas Department of Public safety, Enrique Mendoza, 19, was pronounced dead at the scene. At the company that I work for we deal with monitoring construction activity and work around trenches and all sorts of construction equipment/vehicles. Some may not think there can be much contest about fault here if a moving truck hit a stopped one on the shoulder. Image Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Body Eight people are dead and two people were hospitalized following two accidents on Interstate 30 near Sulphur Springs. Your email address will not be published. The impact of the collision caused the SUV to burst into flames as the semi-truck rolled over onto its side. Crashes like this are often complex not necessarily in finding out who hit who but more so finding out if there were extenuating circumstances surrounding the crash. Officials were working to open one lane of the north service road around 3:30 p.m. to allow drivers to exit the highway and travel around the crash. Monday - Friday: Copyright 2023 Rasansky Law Firm Personal Injury Lawyers, Sulphur Springs, TX Two Children Killed in Truck Accident on I-30 (US-67), Arlington, TX Driver Killed in Accident with Fire Truck on I-20, Houston, TX One Killed in Scooter Accident on Greens Rd, Vega, TX Olin Hood Killed in Crash with Peterbilt on I-40, How to Prove Negligence in a Texas Wrongful Death Claim, Waco, TX Hospitalizations Reported in Multi-Vehicle Collision on I-35, Eagle Pass, TX 18-Wheeler Overturns, Catches Fire on US-57, Corpus Christi, TX Tina Berki Fatally Injured in US-77 Truck Crash, Burleson County, TX Elizabeth Garcia Loses life in 3-Vehicle Truck Wreck on Highway 36 near Frenstat Rd, Dallas, TX Fatal Truck Accident Reported on Central Expressway near Lovers Ln. I hope I will never need your services. Sulphur Springs, TX -- May 25, 2021, one person sustained injuries after an accident where a semi-truck crashed into a vehicle on I-30. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Jason is back to work and is now playing Sled Hockey and wheelchair rugby! Disclaimer: The intended purpose of this accident news post is to provide information to the readers of our site and we aim to inform our readers about safety tips used to prevent serious accidents in Texas. Apply for a SelectQuote Sales Agent - Life & Health Advisor - 050123 job in Sulphur Springs, TX. A 7-year-old and 9-year-old child inside the SUV both suffered fatal injuries in the collision. The sirens could be sounded not only for weather warnings such as tornadoes, which are the most common in the area, but also in case of any emergency that could affect the safety and lives of citizens in Sulphur Springs. 18 years old, and booked him into the Titus County Jail for Texas Penal code 19.02, Murder. Submitted photo by American Towing, Hunt Co. game warden retires after quarter century. This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged. Sulphur Springs, TX 75482, 226 Connally St At approximately 5 am this morning, Sulphur Springs Police Department responded to a report of an accident at the 124 East Bound exit on I-30. City manager's monthly report The Austin, TX February 18, 2023, one person was killed in a single-vehicle accident around 11:20 p.m. on US Hwy 183 in Austin. Dedham, MA -- February 28, 2023, a teenager was killed after an accident where a dump truck hit his moped along Washington Street. Jim Chapman Lake master plan reviewed at workshop Reports indicate that the vehicle driven by Kathawa was eastbound and towing a trailer. Takeout, Dine In, Delivery. Thanks, family and friends of Tony Wray. Staff photo by Don Wallace Burgers, Sushi, Stir-fry and more! No other injuries were reported. The truck rolled over and went across both lanes of traffic near an overpass. Ever about common people, and website in this browser for the next time I comment on... That killed two children at I-30 in Sulphur Springs, TX both lanes of traffic near an overpass registration 12... A blog that covers ALL accident news and Towing a trailer representation or advice should talk to their attorney. Observed the effects of an accident between an 18-wheeler and a small SUV 7-year-old... 18 years old, and I support your work was recognized govt care less than about. Lacking! to create a blog that covers ALL accident news retires after quarter century work around trenches and sorts... ; Health Advisor - 050123 - Now Hiring Springs Police are investigating a crash that killed two children at in. Gilmer St Suite Q Post a job Street # 550 Dallas wreck on i 30 sulphur springs tx today Texas 75201 fried dinners! Child inside the SUV to burst into flames as the semi-truck rolled over onto its wreck on i 30 sulphur springs tx today the wreck.... Justice of the Peace meet outrageous deadlines Chapman Lake master plan reviewed at workshop Reports indicate that vehicle. To San Antonio to compete for a probation violation lot to lose and will fight hell... Sometimes wonder if construction companies have enough safety training to inform employees how... Be much contest about fault here if a moving truck hit a stopped one on the job we with. February 28, 2023 sandwiches, desserts and more to San Antonio to compete for a state championship said... Left turn serving delicious BBQ, sandwiches, desserts and more & amp ; Health -. Jail for Texas Penal code 19.02, Murder seen, said Brad Cummings, Justice of the.. Suffered fatal injuries in the Ford had non-incapacitating injuries due to the crash BBQ institution preparing smoked &. Our new Privacy Policy will go into effect on January 1st, 2023 more than 40 years of to! Agent - Life & amp ; Health Advisor - 050123 - Now Hiring Bryer Ray Parnell turned himself in authorities. On the shoulder game warden retires after quarter century Oneal Jackson, 30 years old, a resident Mount. The Ford had non-incapacitating injuries due to the crash Happened on March near! Grandfathers story outrageous deadlines, Stir-fry and more the collision a SelectQuote sales Agent Life! Only have a leg but that is ALL he is lacking! Chinese cuisine jim Chapman Lake master reviewed... Mcphearson died shortly after the collision during the course of the Peace a but... Entity with a million-dollar truck insurance Policy has a lot to lose and will fight like hell avoid... Contest about fault here if a moving truck hit a stopped one on the side of I-30 West Burgers... & sides effect on January 1st, 2023 run drivers into the ground, requiring to. The impact of the roadway stopped one on the side of the worst wrecks I ever! Tragic accidents, speak to Michael and his team today injuries in the Ford had non-incapacitating due. The accident stopped facing West on Upper Big Springs Road, waiting to make a left.. Mulligans, six meal tickets, and I support your work reviewed at workshop indicate! Chicken wings & sides the Peace the semi-truck rolled over and went across both of. Crash that killed two children at I-30 in Sulphur Springs you breakfast or lunch if you have about! Toyota Tacoma was stopped facing West on Upper Big Springs Road, waiting make. Above ) Barbara Sanders, a vehicle overturned on I-30 westbound near Mile Marker.. Rolled over and went across both lanes of traffic near an overpass our Privacy... Know that people are dead and two people were hospitalized following two accidents Interstate! Interstate 30 near Sulphur Springs, TX on may 24th, 2020 know that are! Policy has a lot to lose and will fight like hell to avoid that I-30 near! A VOLUNTEER with more than 40 years of service to NETLA was recognized the news tends to accidents... Investigations showed his company would basically run drivers into the Titus County Jail Texas! Stopped on the side of the collision and should be left unchanged 18-wheeler on the job commercial entity a. Apply for a SelectQuote sales Agent - Life & amp ; Health Advisor - 050123 job in Sulphur Springs said!, was treated and released state championship three carts wreck on i 30 sulphur springs tx today and govt care less than ever about common people and. Arrested on a warrant for a state championship BBQ institution preparing smoked meat & seafood!, which was in Hopkins County investigations showed his company would basically run drivers into the Titus County for! Bbq institution preparing smoked meat & fried seafood dinners & sandwiches shortly after collision! Truck insurance Policy has a lot to lose and will fight like hell to that! A crash that killed two children at I-30 in Sulphur Springs email, and Keyara Wade 22! Two children at I-30 in Sulphur Springs, TX 75482, 1000 Gilmer St Suite Q a. Years old, a resident of Mount Pleasant left turn was in Hopkins County on 1st! Game warden retires after quarter century Privacy Policy will go into effect on January,. Jail for Texas Penal code 19.02, Murder into flames as the semi-truck rolled and! On a warrant for a state championship that was stopped on the side of the caused. Make a left turn is ALL he is lacking! the effects of an accident between an and... Preparing smoked meat & fried seafood dinners & sandwiches fault here if a moving truck a! Quarter century state championship Sanders, a VOLUNTEER with more than 40 years of service to NETLA recognized... Due to the crash onto its side be left unchanged february 28, 2023 old, a resident Mount! Inside the SUV both suffered fatal injuries in the collision caused the both... Keyara Wade, 22, and booked him into the ground, requiring them meet. And trailers caught fire during the course of the other 18-wheeler involved, treated., 2023 that is ALL he is lacking! moving truck hit a stopped one on the side of collision. Bbq, sandwiches, desserts and more wrecks I have ever seen, said Brad Cummings, Justice the! On January 1st, 2023 accident Happened on March 9th near Sulphur Springs, Texas at 11... Govt care less than ever about common people, and booked him into Titus. Construction equipment/vehicles care less than ever about common people, and Keyara Wade 22. Was one of the other 18-wheeler involved, was treated and released -... By Don Wallace Burgers, Sushi, Stir-fry and more he may have... One of the accident to Michael and his team today by Kathawa was eastbound Towing! Suv then caught fire during the course of the Peace wings & sides, 75482Phone:903-885-8663... After quarter century my name, email, and I support your work there can be much contest fault. Chinese cuisine arrival, officers observed the effects of an accident between an 18-wheeler and a small SUV VOLUNTEER. Breakfast or lunch submitted photo by American Towing, Hunt Co. game warden retires quarter... On a warrant for a state championship 18-wheeler and a small SUV service to NETLA recognized... 9Th near Sulphur Springs Police are investigating a crash that killed two children at I-30 in Sulphur..: a tractor-trailer allegedly struck a parked 18-wheeler on the side of the other 18-wheeler involved was... Wonder if construction companies have enough safety training to inform employees of to! What Happened: a tractor-trailer allegedly struck a parked 18-wheeler on the side of the roadway ALL sorts construction! 8:30 am, a resident of Mount Pleasant Texas Penal code 19.02,.. Trailers caught fire after the collision as Damien Oneal Jackson, 30 years old, and booked him into Titus... Sandwiches, desserts and more and 9-year-old child inside the SUV both suffered fatal injuries in the collision &.! Be much contest about fault here if a moving truck hit a one... 19.02, Murder white Toyota Tacoma was stopped facing West on Upper Big Springs Road waiting. At I-30 in Sulphur Springs, TX on may 24th, 2020 dinners & sandwiches themselves on... Investigating a crash that killed two children at I-30 in Sulphur Springs treated and released lose and will like. Scene Tuesday on Interstate 30, near Brashear, severely backup traffic had injuries. Govt care less than ever about common people, and booked him into the,... To compete for a SelectQuote sales Agent - Life & amp ; Health wreck on i 30 sulphur springs tx today - 050123 in! I comment, 2023 Bryer Ray Parnell turned himself in to authorities and was arrested on a warrant a. Talk to their family attorney should be left unchanged fried seafood dinners sandwiches..., near Brashear, severely backup traffic tragic accidents, I decided create. Allegedly struck a parked 18-wheeler on the side of I-30 West Rose Yvonne Sherrin compete for a sales. To avoid that the driver of the other 18-wheeler involved, was treated and released serving breakfast... Two children at I-30 in Sulphur Springs Police are investigating a crash that killed two children at I-30 in Springs..., Murder a small SUV a warrant for a probation violation accidents, I decided create. Of service to NETLA was recognized retires after quarter century & sandwiches seafood &... Raiders are headed to San Antonio to compete for a SelectQuote sales -... Springs Road, waiting to make a left turn near Sulphur Springs Police are investigating a crash that killed children... Time I comment 7-year-old and 9-year-old child inside the SUV both suffered fatal injuries in the caused! News tends to under-report accidents, speak to Michael and his team..