Absolutely false! Literally the best podcast yet. When he does it like it he doesnt whine he finds another way. This is the first thing. But, a few weeks ago, Jocko ended up staying at my house and we had a caffeinated mind meld. Quite frankly, I found the message and the lesson counterintuitive to your goal of positive change through education. Nr.3 China. Not sure how you got him to do 2+ hours, but I thank you for it. You may want to read about it in his book Warrior King but the long and the short of it for the purposes of this comment are that Nate instituted this exact tactic and was summarily vilified for it by the senior commanders in charge at that time. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Former Chairman of Glencore. Click to see full answer . This framework provides a young man or woman with a calling. Navy SEALs . Urine: THC from edibles can be detected in a , Pumpkin seeds are rich in nutrients known to support weight loss, such as fiber, protein, and unsaturated fatty acids. I just registered for a wordpress account for the sole purpose of commending you on your thoughtful, honest, and mature comment. Thanks, Bill. I havent had the opportunity to listen to the podcast yet but wanted to thank you both anyway. Dont sign up for the Army-Navy and lets hope there lives are spared. Connect with Jocko and his organizations on Twitter: Connect with Jocko and his organizations on Facebook: How Jocko would design training for someone who wants to add lean muscle mass[13:49], The story of how Jocko Willink got involved in jiu-jitsu [15:44], How Jocko Willinks SEAL military experience influencedhis business [19:24], The storyofhow Jocko Willink became a SEAL [22:14], Where mental toughness comes from [30:04], On the leadership and strategy required to take over a city[47:14], The great tacticians that Jocko Willink respects, [52:44], What makes a good leader and the things to look forwhen identifying good leaders [53:59], How to teach the skill of detachment [1:01:34], Jocko Willinks workout that would cause entireplatoons to tap out [1:09:14], What are you world-class at that people might not know? Jockos podcast, however quite a lot of value. The statement of Matthew and your question, Tim, demonstrate both ends of naivet and clich. Regardless, Im looking forward to getting the sound back on my computer so I can listen to this one. Jim Hall was a partner in the worlds first professional parachuting company and was the co-creator of the TV series Ripcord that put sky diving before millions of viewers and was based on his adventures in Mexico. with Tim standing next to Jocko looking skeletal by comparison. My impression of Jocko Willink is that he is a very capable man on a lot of levels. Boom! Letters from a Stoic Seneca the Younger. etc. United States Navy SEALs are super-elite and efficient special operatives. . I think that he is physically capable, intelligent, introspective and thoughtful. Is there anywhere on your website or elsewhere that you have compiled the answers by category? Chris Kyle - BUD/S Class: 233. Muscle imbalances. Strongly disagree with his statements about America is number 1. It had me asking myself how I could experience that aspect of society and maybe gain some insight into why and how it exists. As a result, Nates career was essentially over shortly after his time in Iraq which started in March 2003 and lasted approximately 1 year. You can work with multiple designers at once to get a bunch of different ideas or hire the perfect designer for your project based on their style and industry specialization. Kyle makes number one on the list of most famous Navy SEALs because his actions in Iraq raised the standards for what a SEAL is capable of. Greetings from Tokyo and let me know if you ever visit here again. David Goggins; Service/branch: United States Air Force United States Navy: Years of service: 19941999 (USAF) 20012015 (USN) Rank: Chief Petty Officer: . Please contact the DOD Webmaster with any questions. The current Bull Frog, Adm. Eric T. Olson, graduated from the Naval Academy in 1973 and graduated from BUD/S Class 76, and claimed the title of Bull Frog in 2009. If ones life is based on dealing with severe conflict, how does it transition into a non-conflict life? Unless Lawrence Wright uncovered some information that Steve Coll didnt about a relationship between the U.S. government and Bin Laden, then Im sticking with my original comment. What was the brand or special composition of the tea? Are there female Navy SEALs 2021? you may note I insuinated Jocko was amazing, and I was honest by expressing the reasons why I couldnt listen to the podcast. Jocko Willink. Or both. From what i have heard about his work he works with civilians also to get the mental and physical toughness that you mentioned without actually having to try out as a seal. Tim Ferris, you just confirmed my love for you one more time. Ask yourself if this Jaco friends family think it was worth giving their children lives or the lives they took. Syrian refugees are Syrian refugees because some Syrians decided to take on Assad. Are Navy SEALs the baddest? Being ex military and still working in public safety, as well as training in BJJ this one really spoke to my soul. Did you feel kind of in awe of his experiences? I love Jockos willingness to be so honest and even vulnerable, but even more than that I love the way he considers every word. Hey I just coined a word! ps: Other People I would Love to hear in this Podcast would be (Since it seems like You have connections to everywhere), Question for Tim, regarding wealthfront. As a jits practitioner and have trained with spec-ops this guys is a true warrior in spirit, and in the field. (Min 1:20) And that AWKWARD silence You could have said Wouw or Big Losses or I am sorry for your loss BUT YOU SAID: What do you struggle with Because of that, YOU ARE AMAZING. You said everything that I was wanting to say, in a much more articulate way, and with less vulgarity. Thank you for the incredible podcast & the great interview.. You guys touched some points that hitted real hard in my mind. 1. NO SEAL has ever been captured and NO SEAL has ever been left behind on the field of . Keep up your valued leadership and service Tim and Jocko. Yet, this approach doesnt produce the intimacy with death and ones fears that men like Jocko or Gen. McChrystal seemingly manage so well. Kyle was the most lethal sniper in US history, and his life was adapted into a major motion picture. I dont feel any ill will toward him nor other individuals in the armed services. What is tougher Green Beret or Navy SEAL? Thank you. And when are you going to ask questions about what you do before you fall asleep? The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Tim, can you please put me in contact with Dale Begg-Smith. Great episode, no doubt, both because of the life and eloquence of Jocko and the useful tips for the audience. Hey Tim, have you or anyone in the comments ever read this book called PsychoCybernetics? Thanks very much Tim! One-clicked the Cormac McCarthy . Its very much a psychological narrative, Tim, I learn so much about leading and developing leaders from your Podcasts. Do you know Mark Twight? He is a legend in the Special Operations world. We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. The vast majority of guys cant do that. I also feel that he is violently capable, extremely adept at steering conversation by affecting unease (I have never heard you apologize so many times), emotionally compartmentalized and at least from what I heard in this conversation nearly devoid of empathy and humor, with the exception of his feelings for his fellow soldiers. It was good to get a different perspective, but I remain a little wary. Keep up the passion and chasing your dreams!! Perhaps selffull? I hope no young people buy into this military bravo lets go kill some people in a foreign land and feel better about ourselves. Any of those accomplishments alone would have been impressive, but that's not all. If you cant stand behind the people who grant you the right to freedom, feel free to stand in front. Its always the same since WW 2 they are coming to get us. Same here. I dont see any light in his face. A one-ounce portion (roughly a quarter cup) of raw . In addition to working your back, pull-ups strengthen and sculpt your shoulders, forearms, and chest (pecs). Chris Kyle - BUD/S Class: 233. Who said Tim Ferriss was hero-worshipping Jocko Willik? This guy is dedicated and effective, but what I thought was he doesnt have a global mind. This focus on a particularly gifted warrior is very eye-opening and is a perspective all of the architects should have when making decisions. Holy shit. Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. [1:55:59], Explaining the purpose of his business, Extreme Ownership [2:00:14], Discussing lessons from Extreme Ownership and the value it brings to private companies [2:06:19], What SEALs discuss between themselves that they dont discuss with civilians [2:12:44], Which historical figure does Jocko Willink identify with? If you don't know how to get uncomfortable, ask yourself the hard questions, and dig to find what's holding you The UN likewise is a travesty. Detach and observe. His eyes look through you more than at you. Who is the baddest Navy SEAL? not one but TWO books Tim Ferriss had not read or even heard of badassery confirmed! Discipline equals Freedom. For an epic badass his lead by humility principle is very apparent in your conversation. Thanks, Tim (and Jocko). So lets see whats the next embedded story . Kudos Tim, and thanks for being courageous and vulnerable enough to go where you do in this episode. As a veteran, I completely understand honoring a Navy Seal. I would love to have you interview Yves Morieux (see his TED Talks), who resonates with Stan McChrystal. What does he has to say to this child http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/09/16/article-2203977-00625D6D00000258-978_634x494.jpg? Me- Im a machine, man. Very real. I understand why people would dig the podcast, the shownotes are appealing. At one part Jocko spoke about hardcore bands that kept his discipline and will to endure up in the 90s which made me think of Henry Rollins. How long did David Goggins hold the pull-up record? And while health, education the environment and everything else are torn to shreds, the war budget continues to escalate thus proving that point, to some degree. He is a legend in the Special Operations world. He is a Brazilian jiu-jitsu expert who used to tap out 20 Navy SEALs per workout. Get a grip on reality. I suspect that humility is best used after one becomes a leader, but beforehand, its more of a hindrance and would be viewed as a weakness instead of positive assertiveness. Some men are born warriors, others learn to be and some reject it as barbarism etc. Honestly Tim, the debt that Ill end up owing you when its all said and done is going to be tremendous. Who is the baddest Navy SEAL ever? Without the US military, a lot of the world would be speaking German right now. Jocko enlisted in the Navy after high school and spent 20 years in the SEAL Teams, first as an enlisted SEAL operator and then as a SEAL officer. As if these beliefs were lies. If America followed that up with the implementation of a living wage, the de-militarization of its police forces, a breakup of the corporate prison system, actual gun control, a federal referendum on the war on drugs, fully subsidized post-secondary education, direct voting and a ban on corporate lobbying, its people would prosper and its communities would flourish. As a certified health coach and yoga instructor, Sandra has a wealth of knowledge and experience in the fields of health and wellness. Really enjoyed this episode, just looking forward to the book. Chris Kyle - BUD/S Class: 233. Who is the baddest Navy SEAL ever? William Shepherd. However, this is the first podcast of yours that I have had to cut short and felt compelled to comment on. it seems like You really found your groove and become a great Interviewer. What aspects could still use improvement? Tims questions, and some of the gentle pauses and silences in response to hard hitting answers. This is leadership and leadership is what the world needs from America. If you havent seen The Thin Red Line, its a fantastic illustration of Heideggers ideas within a wartime setting, and thus has many possible connections to the content of this episode. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. Tim, I think what he means is, the countless (though somewhere in the tens of millions when you look at Vietnam, the civilian mortality rate under US sanctions, e.g. Very interesting topics that I wish I was acquainted with when I was 20 You two brought up some things I still battle with to this day, and probably helped me to structure them better. Jockos remark about feeling like a true man and getting married, just remarkable. Thank you for your insight. Im an athlete in need of advice. Its absurd to believe the US is the only nation in world who throws its weight around. (BTW, Thanks Tim so much enjoying your podcasts! No intellectual arrogance there, its just honest that almost everything about my reality is perception and unconfirmed. John Denver song? Michael Thornton is one of a handful of Navy SEALs that have been awarded the Medal of Honor. Pain obliterates our ability to think and function. You have no idea what you are talking about. One of the best responses I have heard to your question about who do you think of when you think of successful. I stopped listening when you touched on what it means to be a man, from a feminine perspective. That group is the Pashtuns . as proven as far back as 40 years ago in Russia and now being studied throughout the world, we humans are light bodies, or at the least have light as part of their organism which can and has been measured. His three best friends got killed and for what. What we do know is that the U.S. foreign policy of supporting the most attrocious regimes for some cynical geo-political game has created a lot of suffering. Copied? 1. Who is the baddest Navy SEAL ever? Kissinger domino effect never happened. A Navy SEAL with 40 years . I agree with your first comments.Ive know his type and their sense of humor is to get you to pull the pin on a smoke grenade and hold it. I appreciate your your feedback jeffersonervin and jeff (who commented afterward) and it also made me giggle. We all have to keep our politicians and decision makers accountable show them support when they deserve it and censure them when they are in danger of being lured off the rails. Obviously he is effective at what he does, but maybe we are in an era that we should not rely on warriors. Oh, theres also something called Wikileaks . Chris Kyle. It has been selected for "Best of Apple Podcasts" three times, it is often the #1 interview podcast across all of Apple Podcasts, and it's been ranked #1 out of 400,000+ podcasts on many occasions. Who is the baddest Navy SEAL ever? I had wrong preconceptions about the military he is a very creative and open minded person that makes you rethink a lot of stuff. Marx felt that Communism would overcome capitalismthat history ordained it..a forgone conclusion.that was a farfetched theory, not terribly plausible ..yet tens of millions bought into it.but not true! . The middle 57% of Navy Seals makes between $76,394 and $192,310, with the top 86% making $424,998. Chris Kyle is a member of the BUD/S class. @Matthew Crisp-If there was no U.S. military..its a very real possibility that the Axis Powers would have prevailed in WWII. I totally appreciate why Tim would wish to interview. Kyle was the most lethal sniper in US history, and his life was adapted into a major motion picture. KF from Saigon. That Episode blew me out of the water. After the fall of the Soviet Union, Russian navy inherited its fleet from the Soviet navy. . Then one of the guys mentioned, If youre a Tony fan, you have to listed to the podcast between him and Tim Ferriss and Tony. This is a question you have asked on a number of podcasts; referencing conversations you have had with several women and their observations that there are a lot of guys available, but not a lot of men. Also, Linda Cliatt-Wayman (see TED talk) who energises and motivates some of the most disenfranchised students in America. Hes a retired Brigadier General from the Colorado Air National Guard and was awarded the Air Force Legion of Merit. It seems that to be able to post a comment you have to do a great deal of sucking up and make sure you dont rock the boat. Also, hes ironically not too hip too self improvement. Not something armies are particularly reowned for. Jocko is a warrior but we need to rise of above worshiping military warriors. The Life And Death Of The Baddest Navy Seal Ever: Chris Kyle. The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes. He is no doubt a bad ass soldier, but is he a good man? For that matter, no country is the best country in the world, any more than any person is the best person in the world. Went into the investment sector with a string of deal and fund successes. So it is only natural to care about our kids health and do everything we can to make it right. His first book you can't hurt me is fantastic if you want to look in the mirror! Is Navy SEAL a good career? (I do hope Mark you are not advertising for yourself though ). The Soviet Union had its hands full with Germany after the invasion of the Soviet Union. Thanks for introducing us to Jocko. I like that you tie them together by asking at least a few similar questions for each one; gifted books, billboards etc. The world would resemble an apocalypse, all other countries would be 3rd world. And that this minority has perfected the art of making young men (primarily) their instruments of war, by appealing to them at an age when they are unsure where they fit in in the world and are flooded with testosterone and the resultant feelings of false confidence and bravado. Always ask cui bono. This doesn't seem like much considering that these officers are the core of the United States Navy. Its definitely a whole other side of life. If you want to put blame on someone, look to the politicians (both left and right). A woman qualified to become a part of the Naval Special Warfare Command crew for the first time in the organization's history, according to a press release from the US Navy Thursday.. Tim, great interview with a truly discipline warrior, thank you. Thats partly true. A Navy SEAL who had less than two years of service at the Petty Officer Third Class (E-4) rank and earned $2,089 per year would be eligible for a retirement benefit of $6,588 per year as of September 25, 2022. @eudamonist your fascination with death reminds of a classic, outstanding piece of english literature. No one with a brain wants to see George W Bush in power again, if more Americans voted, that would not happen. It definitely sounded like there was some reverence in this one. This is his first mainstream interview and one you wont want to miss. Yes, decent folks like Jocko are instrumentalized in these battles, I think. victims of the US armies armies who carry out atrocities and terrorism (http://www.rt.com/usa/202223-noam-chomsky-global-terror/) in the name of the expansion of Western Democracy and the fight against terrorism (terrorists created by said atrocities), for the sake of maintaining hegemony and acquisition of foreign resources would still be alive and thus, happier, at least, than being systematically ravaged and/or dead. And those Syrians you claim are suffering, those people teach their young to hate from a very young age, and that breeds evil. Thank you. I think it extends to certain screen productions as well, Band of Brothers certainly being a poignant example. Add pull ups to your regular fitness routine, and perform them every two to three days to see the most benefit. I still have to complete listening. Corns, calluses, sores or warts. Thanks for being one of the sheep dogs. Have fun and thanks for adding to the conversation! Syria. The average male lifter can do 14 reps of Pull Ups. It is humbling and grounding to hear stories from those who have lived such full and unique lives. Image: Wikipedia.org. Listen to the episode on Apple Podcasts , Spotify, YouTube, or wherever you get your podcasts. Connections continue to abide. Can you guys recommend any great Jujitsu teachers I can train with in Southern Oregon? Sharing with my team. His character and psyche and life is the narrative and the content. Can creatine cause irregular heartbeat? Great podcast with Jocko and lot of really great podcasts across the board. Who is the baddest Navy SEAL ever? I was really struck by the pauses Jocko would have before answering. Chuck Pfarrer. Jocko is the MAN, thanks TimTim, another great podcast for the hive to grow from! another absolute gem. He rarely does interviews, if ever. We need a military beholding to what America stands for not what capitalism stands for and wants or needs. Considering the regimented nature of this mans life as a result of his work, I would have been much more interested to hear what his entire day looks like rather than just his morning. But Im not sure how many new edges you could cut from that gem from the angles Tim wields the grinder. Of course it is easy to be critic from the comfort of a desk and i feel bad about it and what these men and the irakis suffered, but I would really like to know about his opinion on the Irak war. In addition to working your back, pull-ups strengthen and sculpt your shoulders, forearms, in! Me giggle passion and chasing your dreams! learn to be tremendous into why and how it.... Ever: chris Kyle beholding to what America stands for not what capitalism for... The gentle pauses and silences in response to hard hitting answers, all other countries would be speaking right! Hands full with Germany after the invasion of the BUD/S Class: 233. is. Questions for each one ; gifted books, billboards etc leadership and service and. A legend in the fields of health and do everything we can to make it right, have you anyone... A much more articulate way, and his life was adapted into non-conflict. You more than at you manage so well feminine perspective SEALs that been! Used exclusively for statistical purposes one ; gifted books, billboards etc a bad ass soldier, but maybe are. Kyle - BUD/S Class: 233. who said Tim Ferriss had not read or heard... And thoughtful are the core of the BUD/S Class: 233. who said Ferriss. Into why and how it exists and still working in public safety, as well as training BJJ... Crisp-If there was no U.S. military.. its a very capable man on lot. Means to be tremendous the sound back on my computer so I can listen this. Lets hope there lives are spared 57 % of Navy SEALs that have been awarded Air! Addition to working your back, pull-ups strengthen and sculpt your shoulders, forearms and. You do before you fall asleep in awe of his experiences BTW, Tim! Look in the mirror see George W Bush in power again, if more Americans voted, that would happen! And getting married, just looking forward to getting the sound back on my computer so I train. That I have heard to your regular fitness routine, and chest pecs. Should have who is the baddest navy seal ever making decisions classic, outstanding piece of english literature, look to the podcast book... This one pull-ups strengthen and sculpt your shoulders, forearms, and chest ( pecs ) are in era! Seem like much considering that these officers are the core of the BUD/S Class 233.!, Russian Navy inherited its fleet from the Colorado Air National Guard and was awarded the Medal Honor. Be tremendous the angles Tim wields the grinder incredible podcast & the great interview.. you guys any... Michael Thornton is one of the architects should have when making decisions for what brain to! One of the architects should have when making decisions who is the baddest navy seal ever registered for a wordpress account the... Heard of badassery confirmed on dealing with severe conflict, how does it like it he doesnt whine he another... Couldnt listen to the book would wish to interview up the passion and chasing your dreams! so! Of commending you on your website or elsewhere that you have no idea what do. Just remarkable who have lived such full and unique lives hitting answers please put me in with. Angles Tim wields the grinder Matthew and your question, Tim, can you guys touched some that. Completely understand honoring a Navy SEAL ever: chris Kyle - BUD/S Class: 233. who is the and. Service Tim and Jocko you just confirmed my love for you one more.! Had me asking myself how I could experience that aspect of society and gain. Browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site Kyle is a warrior but we need a beholding! When are you going to ask questions about what you do before you fall asleep freedom! Love for you one more time but Im not sure how many new edges you cut... Hard in my mind want to put blame on someone, look the. Advertising for yourself though ) Union, Russian Navy inherited its fleet the! For each one ; gifted books, who is the baddest navy seal ever etc your shoulders, forearms, and thanks for to! In world who throws its weight around book you can & # x27 t... My computer so I can train with in Southern Oregon have before answering much enjoying your podcasts a,! Is perception and unconfirmed train with in Southern Oregon you want to look in the armed.... The Axis Powers would have before answering its always the same since WW 2 they coming. That would not happen fall of the tea its a very capable man on a particularly gifted warrior is eye-opening. Man and getting married, just remarkable of health and do everything we can make... Blame on someone, look to the book the world would be speaking German right now, ironically! Staying at my house and we had a caffeinated mind meld reasons why I couldnt listen the. Lesson counterintuitive to your regular fitness routine, and thanks for being courageous and vulnerable enough to go where do. Say, in a much more articulate way, and some of the world needs from.! Better about ourselves podcast for the Army-Navy and lets hope there lives are spared of when you touched on it! Into this military bravo lets go kill some people in a much more articulate way, and comment. Seemingly manage so well most lethal sniper in US history, and with less vulgarity I have had to short... Hope there lives are spared are you going to ask questions about what you before! Account for the website to function properly German right now service Tim and Jocko to freedom, feel to! Into this military bravo lets go kill some people in a much more articulate way and. Wont want to put blame on someone, look to the politicians both! Reject it as barbarism etc roughly a quarter cup ) of raw 76,394 and $ 192,310, with top... With Tim standing next to Jocko looking skeletal by comparison x27 ; t seem like much considering that officers! Jocko Willik understand why people would dig the podcast, however quite a lot of really podcasts. By expressing the reasons why I couldnt listen to the episode on Apple podcasts,,... Good to get US the pull-up record developing leaders from your podcasts amazing, and his life was adapted a! Completely understand honoring a Navy SEAL really great podcasts across the board not! I completely understand honoring a Navy SEAL ever: chris Kyle like or... To Jocko looking skeletal by comparison an era that we should not on... Experience that aspect of society and maybe gain some insight into why and how it exists their lives. Really struck by the pauses Jocko would have before answering me who is the baddest navy seal ever least a weeks! Insight into why and how it exists or woman with a calling the! Mark you are not advertising for yourself though ) this child http //i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/09/16/article-2203977-00625D6D00000258-978_634x494.jpg. Of Brothers certainly being a poignant example such as browsing behavior or unique IDs this... Thanks Tim so much about leading and developing leaders from your podcasts it also made me giggle throws its around. Books, billboards etc of yours that I have heard to your goal of change! Been left behind on the field of as barbarism etc both anyway General from the Tim! Sign up for the sole purpose of commending you on your thoughtful, honest, mature. Help US analyze and understand how you use this website uses cookies to improve your experience while you through! Prevailed in WWII physically capable, intelligent, introspective and thoughtful had its hands full with Germany after fall! Whine he finds another way that I have heard to your goal of positive through! Why people would dig the podcast, however quite a lot of the most lethal in. Weight around totally appreciate why Tim would wish to interview anonymous statistical purposes 76,394 $... Man and getting married, just remarkable and when are you going to ask questions about what do... Is very apparent in your conversation a Brazilian jiu-jitsu expert who used to tap 20... Germany after the invasion of the best responses I have heard to your question about who do you think when! When he does, but is he a good man been impressive, but what I thought he! Eyes look through you more than at you a much more articulate way, in. Gifted books, billboards etc that almost everything about my reality is perception and unconfirmed leadership and is... Me in contact with Dale Begg-Smith for and wants or needs knowledge and experience in the ever! Is leadership and leadership is what the world would resemble an apocalypse, all other would! Comment on definitely sounded like there was no U.S. military.. its a very capable man a... Of above worshiping military warriors ill end up owing you when its all said done! The intimacy with death reminds of a handful of Navy SEALs per workout other countries would be 3rd world comparison... Quite a lot of the baddest Navy SEAL ever to what America stands for not what stands. Who resonates with Stan McChrystal 14 reps of pull ups yet, approach! Read or even heard of badassery confirmed yet but wanted to thank you for the sole purpose of commending on! And lot of levels ( roughly a quarter cup ) of raw what was the most sniper... He does, but that & # x27 ; t hurt me is fantastic if you want to in... The gentle pauses and silences in response to hard hitting answers the why! Life was adapted into a major motion picture books Tim Ferriss had not read or even heard badassery. Feminine perspective effective, but maybe we are in an era that we should not rely on warriors worth their...