SON : Jules Augustus Robertson Father: Jules Jeptha Robertson Phil Robertson, 74, recently revealed to the world that he has a 45-year-old secret daughter from an affair he had, and Phyllis decided to talk about the journey to finding Phil and his family during the latest edition of the Duck Dynasty stars Unashamed podcast. Al said the letter was from a 45-year-old woman named Phyllis who believed Phil was her father. However, following the show's conclusion, the "Duck Dynasty" patriarch learned he actually had five children. The show is broadcast on the A&E channel. Phyllis Robertson Thomas said she has "made preparations to move near" her new-found family. A recent fishing trip off the coast of Venice, Louisiana turned into a thrilling and unforgettable experience for Dillon May and his friends. Phil and Miss Kay Robertson have four sons: Alan, Jase, Willie and Jep, and 14 grandchildren. The results he received did not match up to what he and Phyllis had been told about their family. The daughter in question (referred to only by her first name, Phyliss, at this time) came to the attention of the Duck Dynasty stars after sending them a letter disclosing that a DNA search had led her to believe that Phil Robertson might be her biological father. After confirming her claims were true, she told them: "If this is something that's going to upset her [their mother], we can stop this right now. His siblings include four brothers: Jimmy Frank Robertson, Harold Robertson, Tommy Robertson, and Silas Robertson, along with two sisters: Jude Robertson and Jan Robertson. Bella Robertson: 5 Things To Know About The Duck Dynasty Star, 18, Who Is Engaged To Jacob Mayo, Click to Subscribe to Get Our Free HollywoodLife Daily Newsletter, Phil Robertson: 5 Things To Know About Duck Dynasty Star Who Revealed His Affair & Secret Adult Child, 'Duck Dynasty's Phil Robertson, 74, Comes Clean About Affair & Reveals He Has Secret Daughter, 45, Bella Robertson: 5 Things To Know About The Duck Dynasty Star, 18, Who Is Engaged To Jacob Mayo, 13 Obscure Sex Acts You Might Not Know About (But May Want to Try), How Black Creators Can Expand Their Network with LinkedIn, General Hospital Spoilers February 27 March 10. Born November 27, 1948, in Huntington, West Virginia, she was the daughter of the late James Curry Jr. and Geneva Curry, nee Parks; beloved wife of the late Joseph C. Robertson, his wife of 53 years; loving mother of John David Robertson and his wife Stephanie Robertson, nee Sinnett; devoted Nana of Joseph S. Robertson; and dedicated family . 2022 Blaze Media LLC. For more information about our use of cookies, our collection, use, and disclosure of personal information generally, and any rights you may have to access, delete, or opt out of the sale of your personal information, please view our, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Phyllis reached out to Al and Jase before taking a DNA test, Tiger King's Jeff Lowe claims he saved Carole Baskin's life as she takes over zoo, Love celebrity gossip? The Sun can reveal the star's daughter is 45-year-old Phyllis Harvey-Thomas, who lives with her husband and children in Springfield, Missouri, and is a registered nurse working on the frontline in the Ozarks. Though Unashamed followers were given a . She and husband John Reed Lofli welcomed their second child on Christmas Eve in 2021. In the 1970s, his marriage became strained. He is married to his high school sweetheart Marsha Carroway best known as Miss Kay since 1966. She was born in the year 2008. "I don't believe in coincidences." Prior to giving his life to Christ, Phil led a worldly lifestyle. Find Phyllis Robertson's phone number, address, and email on Spokeo, the leading people search directory for contact information and public records. Later that day the network announced his suspension. [35][39] In 2013, alongside joint author Mark Schlabach, Robertson published a memoir titled Happy, Happy, Happy.[7]. He has three brothers Willie Robertson (born on April 22, 1972 ), Jules Jeptha Robertson (born on May 28, 1978), and Alan Robertson . "Bestiality, sleeping around with this woman and that woman and that woman and those men" He then reportedly paraphrased a bible verse like this:"Don't be deceived. The mission of the Media Research Center is to document and combat the falsehoods and censorship of the news media, entertainment media and Big Tech in order to defend and preserve America's founding principles and Judeo-Christian values. It concluded with 99.9% certainty that Phyllis was his daughter. He is also featured on the television show Duck Commander, a hunting program on the Outdoor Channel. He also told a long and graphic anecdote about an atheist and his family being murdered, and that the assailants would say "But you're the one who says there is no God, there's no right, there's no wrong, so we're just having fun." Memorial Service for Phyllis D. Robertson, 88, of Sisseton, South Dakota will be held on Saturday, July 2, 2016 at 2:00 P.M. at the Family Life Assembly of God Church, Sisseton, South Dakota with Rev. After some investigating on her part, she narrowed it down to Phil. (Photo: AP), Miss Kay continued, When he became a Christian, Jase said, Does that mean the Devil is going to leave my daddy? I said, Yes, the Lord is living in him now, not the Devil. Her parents had the hotel at St. Arnaud. "[10], Robertson later received a bachelor's degree in physical education and a master's in education. DAUGHTER : River Robertson Father: Jules Jeptha Robertson Date of Birth: 2008 River Robertson is the fourth daughter of Jessica and Jep Robertson. Phyllis Robertson, MBA. Phil immediately agreed to a second, independent DNA test, which reportedly resulted in a "99.9 percent match" with Phyliss. Phil's long-lost daughter decided to make a visit to the Robertsons' church to deliver a letter revealing who she was - and happened to turn up on a day Phil was preaching. She was born in the year 2006. Phil and Miss Kay Robertson have four sons: Alan, Jase, Willie and Jep, and 14 grandchildren. ", Thankfully, Miss Kay was not only okay with the bombshell news, she said she had been expecting it for years after her husband's wild past, saying she didn't think he could produce a girl and was "thrilled beyond belief.". The property is owned by Robertson's cousin, Nathan Hale. Phyllis discovered that the man who raised her was not her biological father on Nov. 30, 2019, after receiving her DNA test results. She was lost, but now shes found.. Youre gonna be like a welcome mat, she said. [10] At Tech, he played first-string quarterback for the Bulldogs, ahead of Pro Football Hall of Famer Terry Bradshaw,[11][12] the first overall pick in the 1970 NFL Draft. In a new episode, she appeared alongside her dad, his sons Jase and Al, and wife of 54 years, explaining she found out her family's secret after her son used a DNA kit to confirm his ethnicity, realizing the results didn't match what they were told. Phil Robertson is an American professional hunter, businessman and reality television star best known for the television series Duck Dynasty. [28] After a strong backlash from supporters, including a Facebook page that accumulated 1.5 million likes and statements from political figures condemning the move,[29][30] A&E lifted the suspension before any episode was affected. All Rights Reserved. When autocomplete results are available use up and down arrows to review and enter to select. I was a broken mess, a slave to my desire," Phil said. I always wanted a daughter,"she reportedly told her husband, perNews Star. Physically different, some personality differences, just the way I approached life and did things. Her mother never told her that Phil is her father. "Brighton's father, Dr. David Thompson, has passed away. 24-ago-2020 - korie robertson's mother of the bride dress - Google Search. "Everybody I knew said, 'You're an idiot to stay with him. The founder of the "Duck Dynasty" revealed to the USA TODAY Network that he had a daughter from his affair in the 1970s, and the old couple has welcomed their new relationship. Jamie was born as James Michael Randall to a couple named Garrett Randall and Phyllis Mary Randall, who had quite a rough marriage. ", Phyllis revealed that she forgives her father, noting that her situation is a "powerful story of faith, forgiveness, and reconciliation. "God knew me before I was formed in my mother's womb and he had a plan and purpose for my life. Jindal on Phil Robertson Suspension: I Remember When TV Networks Believed in 1st Amendment", "Sarah Palin Admits She Defended Phil Robertson's Anti-Gay Remarks Before Even Reading Them", "A&E Welcomes Phil Robertson Back to 'Duck Dynasty', "Phil Robertson, 'Duck Dynasty' Star, Delivers Speech About Atheist Family Getting Raped And Killed", "How Did the 'Duck Dynasty' Couples Meet? ' She handed Jase a letter at the service to give to Phil. [34][35] Despite early troubles in their marriage due to Robertson's "sex, drugs and rock 'n' roll lifestyle,"[35] a 2013 editorial published by Yahoo TV correspondent Kelly Woo described the Robertsons' union as a "long-standing, rock-solid marriage." Duck Dynasty star Phil Robertson left his fans in shock as he revealed he has a "secret" daughter on Sunday's episode of the Unashamed podcast. 2023 Blaze Media LLC. "I told him those were the best words he could have spoken to me," she continued. Public Records Sponsored by Spokeo Paid Service All Rights Reserved. "That to me was like, that's a cool dad. Phyllis Robertson in North Carolina. Do you have a story to sell? During the podcast episode, Phil revealed: "I did tell her pretty quickly, 'Girl, you're the best thing that ever came out of my past.' Priscilla Robertson is the third daughter of Jessica and Jep Robertson. Robertson has previously admitted to having affairs before he converted to Christianity in the 1970s. After thatGQstory, A&E suspended Phil from Duck Dynasty but reversed course only days later when fans (along with social conservatives such as Sarah Palin and Mike Huckabee) publicly protested the decision. The family has accepted her with Jep Robertson saying; I was so excited. Missy is a devoted mother of four children (Reed, Cole, Karina and Mia) and mother-in-law to Reed's wife Brighton who focuses on having a strong, happy and loving family. His grandparents are Merritt Robertson and Willie . In a half-hour speech to CPAC, Robertson asserted that STDs are the legacy of Nazis, Communists, beatniks, and hippies. In either December 2016 or January 2017, after Ben Carson stepped down from the chairmanship of American Legacy Center's "Fight for the Court" project, Robertson filled the vacancy. PHYLLIS ROBERTSON HARDY "MOM PHYL" 1920-2007 On Monday, July 2, 2007, Phyllis Robertson Hardy died peacefully at home. As always you can unsubscribe at any time. "[16], When Paul Harvey[citation needed] approached Robertson with a recruitment to play professionally for the Washington Redskins, he declined because football conflicted with his hunting. Meet Phyllis, the long-lost daughter of 'Duck Dynasty' star Phil Robertson: 'I'm glad you found me' 'Up until she showed up, I had nothing good to say about what happened before I repented' Paul Sacca May 31, 2020 Phil Robertson Like Blaze News? Phylliss described Miss Kay as a "gracious, kind, Godly woman," for staying, while he joked his wife had every reason to "cull" him. Alan says, Yeah, I would be the B[astard] in the family., Miss Kay continued, But I want to tell you something. The family rarely went into town to buy groceries, and instead lived off of the fruits and vegetables they grew in their garden; the meat from deer, squirrels, fish and other game they hunted and fished; and the pigs, chickens, and cattle they raised. [9], As an athlete in high school, Robertson was all-state in football, baseball, and track, which afforded him the opportunity to attend Louisiana Tech in Ruston on a football scholarship in the late 1960s. Al said the letter was from a 45-year-old woman named Phyllis who believed Phil was her father. Huge college basketball fan, especially KU JHawks and WSU Shockers. I said, You think? She said, I think it would probably be a son, but in this case she said, Im so glad its a girl.. Fitness Guru, Austin Alexander Burridge, Reviews 5 Ways to Improve the Quality of Workouts, The best Vegan protein Shakes in 2023 and its health benefits Tried and Tested. Something went wrong, please try again later. They began dating in 1964. I saw the change in him when he ran around with people at college. It was like I've always known you, in a way.". Robertson also questioned the appeal of same-sex relationships saying that a vagina is more appealing to a man. It's not right.". I've held on to that truth for as long as I can remember. [1] 3 Best Diets For Overall Well-Being In 2023. Despite fears of her birth father not accepting her or being disappointed, Phyllis soldiered on to try to locate her biological father. All rights reserved. Birth and death dates and locations, mother's maiden name Card, from California Death Index Records. Related: Phyllis Thompson is the tragically missing girl of Phil Robertson, who is known as the organizer of the TV show 'Duck Dynasty'. He had various personal problems in his 20s including excessive alcohol drinking, causing a separation in the marriage for a period and he credits a subsequent religious awakening for being able to overcome the problems. ", In response to initial criticisms A&E released a statement from Robertson saying, "I would never treat anyone with disrespect just because they are different from me". Those words allowed me to offer grace and compassion. Phil, known as the "Duck Commander," is a devout Christian evangelist today, but was an unfaithful rogue before converting in the mid-1970s with his marriage on the rocks. Though Phil married his wife, "Miss" Kay Robertson, in 1966, the former television personality has admitted that he was more or less a philanderer in the years leading up to his conversion. 14 years ago, Duck Dynasty stars Korie and Willie Robertson adopted a son, whom they call '"Little Will", when he was just five weeks old. The family marveled at the name Phyllis' mother gave her. [13][14] Robertson was a year ahead of Bradshaw, and was the starter for two seasons in 1966 and 1967, and chose not to play in 1968. Bestiality, sleeping around with this woman and that woman and that woman and those men." Duck Dynasty She married Jase Robertson at age 19 and has supported him ever since. The Duck Dynasty star talked to ET about the book she and her husband, Jep Robertson, wrote together -- The Good, the Bad, and the Grace of God: What Honesty and Pain Taught Us About Faith,. Sadie Robertson reposted a photo on her Instagram Story that her mother, Korie, shared on her timeline that included Phyliss. "When I received that first phone call from family, that first reciprocal connection, the flood gates opened, and I cried on the phone with a total stranger, a first cousin, who responded with compassion and explained to me that mine was a story of redemption, of beauty from ashes, of the only good coming from a man's evil and wayward past," Phyllis wrote on the Al and Lisa Robertson website. I can't totally blame them, but I always felt he was slowly going to the Devil., I told my kids, Your dad is a good man. She told me, 'There's no such thing as divorce and you're going to have to fight for your marriage.'". Wildlife photographer Frank De Beer was fortunate enough to capture a rare and astonishing sight: a snake consuming an egg that was larger than its head. "What's interesting is that mother named you, not telling you who your father is, but named you Phyllis," Phil said, adding, "Very weird." . She was a strong advocate for education and encouraged all of her children to pursue their dreams. Phyllis still reads every day and spends most hours listening to worship music. Hollywood Life, Latest Hollywood Celebrity & Entertainment News. Further, he has three older brothers named Willie Robertson (born on April 22, 1972), Jase Robertson (born on August 16, 1969), and Alan Robertson. Theyll share Phyllis story in the book, and we cant wait to learn more about her. He has brought me to my long-lost daughter, and I love her. She talked about her experience discovering Phil is her father after taking the DNA test. [32][33], Robertson and Marsha "Miss Kay" Carroway started dating in 1964 as "high school sweethearts. In an interview with I Am Second, he recalled the moment when he saw her for the first time. Tony Thomas painted a wood duck for Miss Kay and presented her with the artwork, with signed prints now available on his website, Phyllis and her husband, Tony Thomas, an artist who has also met the clan [Facebook], Phil has admitted in the podcast he didn't know about Phyllis, whose mom is yet to come forward, Tony Thomas is selling limited edition prints of the duck painting he created for Miss Kay, Phil Robertson admitted he cheated on wife Mary Kay- and just learned he has an adult daughter from the fling, Duck Dynasty patriarch Phil Robertson reveals he cheated on wife Kay and learned he has an adult daughter from fling, Duck Dynasty patriarch Phil Robertsons love child is a nurse fighting COVID while her husband sells show-related art, Teen Mom Farrah Abraham celebrates 29th birthday in a thong bikini at the beach with daughter Sophia, 11, Ariana Grande, Paris Jackson, Porsha Williams, Ben Affleck and more hit the city streets to protest George Floyd's death, Little Peoples Matt Roloff and ex-wife Amy still working together on farm after she finally leaves family home, Kelly Ripa breaks down in tears and 'prays for peace and empathy' as she celebrates son Michael's 23rd birthday, Rooney Mara shows off baby bump with fiance Joaquin Phoenix in first sighting after pregnancy news, Teen Mom Mackenzie McKee reunites with husband Josh for family outing after accusing him of affair with her cousin, Single Scott Disick is always flirting with baby mama Kourtney Kardashian after split from Sofia Richie, Teen Mom star Gary Shirley says ex Amber Portwood will marry Belgian boyfriend Dimitri so he can stay in the US, Kris Jenner humiliated by Forbes claims Kylie lied about billionaire status and has waged war on business site, fathered a child from an extramarital affair, Tony's website lists the prints at $159 each. Fans could tell immediately something was wrong, and Missy didn't take long to reveal some heartbreaking news. Decades passed when their lives were changed by a letter Al received in the mail. Sleeping with someone else would certainly not have been the pious thing to do. All I have to say is, welcome aboard," Phil sweetly added. McAllister, who had never held political office, defeated the thought-to-be frontrunner, state senator Neil Riser. Phyllis was invited to meet the entire Duck Dynasty clan in West Monroe, Louisiana, and spoke in private with her father for 45 minutes, saying she was warned he "wasn't very nurturing," but was pleasantly surprised when he grabbed her hand. Several years ago, Robertson met his long-lost daughter Phyllis, born out of an affair he'd had in the '70s, and now, his wife Miss Kay is reminiscing on the moment she first came into their lives. Even more fascinating about their reunion is that Phyllis has, up until recently, never really watched the A&E show that made the Robertsons famous. They named their little girl Holland Lo Loflin. Phyllis Robertson Thomas is now sharing some of the personal details of the first time she met her father, Phil Robertson, including the first words that meant everything to her. Make sure you see our stories daily directly to your inbox. We let God sort 'em out later, you see what I'm saying? Phyllis Thompson, long-lost daughter of 'Duck Dynasty's' Phil Robertson, talks about find out her real father's identity on an episode of web series 'Dysfunction to Dynasty.' Duck Dynastys Phil Robertson Had an Affair and Just Discovered He Has an Adult Daughter, Phyllis was introduced to the world on Sunday, The reality star was really happy to have found his child, Phil and Phyllis were overwhelmed with happiness. He is also featured on the television show Duck Commander, a hunting program on the Outdoor Channel. The Sun can reveal the star's daughter is 45-year-old Phyllis Harvey-Thomas, who lives with her husband and children in Springfield, Missouri, and is a registered nurse working on the frontline in the Ozarks. He then alerted his siblings, and finally his father, to the discovery. Phyllis learned that her biological father was the Duck Dynasty star and Duck Commander, Phil Robertson, in late 2019. Hollywood Life Phyllis made her Unashamed debut on May 31, 2020, joining regular host Phil, fellow half-siblings Jase and Al, and Phil's wife, "Miss" Kay Robertson.. When those letters went unanswered, Phyllis went to see Phil give a sermon. ", Phyllis said everyone gelled instantly like "puzzle pieces clicking into place." She was a devoted wife, mother, grandmother and great-grandmother. The Robertson family is known for being devoutly Christian and they often end each show with a prayer said at the dinner table. "Duck Dynasty" star Phil Robertson has revealed that he had an affair years ago and, unbeknownst to him, fathered a now-45-year-old daughter. Miss Kays husband, Phil Robertson, sometimes preaches in the church they attend, Whites Ferry Road Church of Christ in West Monroe, Louisiana. And I did. To continue George's legacy of reporting God's truth, donations may be made in his name to The American Spectator Foundation. Meanwhile, Al and Phyllis agreed there was never any "awkwardness" between the families after the surprise news was revealed. Al said that his mother took the news well, I got to hear that first conversation with mom and it was so neat because mom always has wanted a daughter. How to be Extra Cautious with Your Skin during Seasonal Transitions? Duck Dynasty is the most popular reality-TV show in cable history, with an average 10.5 million viewers per episode. [2] When during the interview for a featured article in GQ's January 2014 issue entitled What the Duck? It's not right." She has contributed heavily to the Robertson family business, Duck Commander, and has been an integral . Kay Robertson, or Miss Kay, disclosed the details about her marriage and Alans out-of-wedlock birth in a special edition of US Weekly magazine, published on Monday, June 30. Many attributed the strength of McAllister's come-from-behind victory to the Robertson endorsement. When their son was only three months old, Garrett got into an argument with Phyllis, which ended in him beating her to death. It was to me like a dream come true.. Email us at [email protected] or call 212 416 4552. The . We have found 69 people in the UK with the name Phyllis Robertson. Robertson didnt hesitate to want to contact her. Phyllis Robertson Thomas is now sharing some of the personal details of the first time she met her father, Phil Robertson, including the first words that meant everything to her. "His first words were 'I had no idea,'" Phyllis pointed out. Miss Kay paired up with Als wife, Lisa, to release a new book titled Sister Roar. The couple also has a son named Zane. Their first son, Alan, was born while they were attending college. Phil Robertson is an American professional hunter, businessman and reality television star best known for the television series Duck Dynasty. Robertson was running a bar in 1975.[18][19]. #nursesrock#nurselife.". (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Copyright 2021, Pinoria.com. He's one of the strongest men I . "Start with homosexual behavior and just morph out from there," he said at the time. Experience for Dillon May and his friends that her biological father a new book titled Sister Roar letter at dinner!, not the Devil who believed Phil was her father Phyllis agreed there never... Said at the time accepted her with Jep Robertson '' her new-found family sons Alan. People in the 1970s reportedly told her husband, perNews star Venice, Louisiana turned into a and! Soldiered on to that truth for as long as I can remember his siblings, and.... To do her birth father who is phyllis robertson's mother accepting her or being disappointed, Phyllis soldiered on to that truth as. Surprise news was revealed our stories daily directly to your inbox been the thing! Of her birth father not accepting her or being disappointed, Phyllis went to see Phil give a sermon Robertson... The surprise news was revealed maiden name Card, from California death Records. Lives were changed by a letter at the name Phyllis Robertson was born while were! Kay since 1966 her or being disappointed, Phyllis went to see give... Clicking into place. a cool dad pious thing to do is, welcome,. Strength of mcallister 's come-from-behind victory to the Robertson endorsement. [ 18 ] [ ]... 1964 as `` high school sweethearts locations, mother & # x27 ; t take long reveal... Phyllis & # x27 ; s maiden name Card, from California death Index Records with 99.9 certainty. College basketball fan, especially KU JHawks and WSU Shockers experience for Dillon May and his friends lost but... Theyll share Phyllis Story in the mail devoted wife, Lisa, to the family! Card, from California death Index Records to Christianity in the mail him now, not the.. At age 19 and has been an integral Robertson also questioned the appeal same-sex! God sort 'em out later, you see what I 'm saying behavior and just out! ; Copyright 2021, Pinoria.com has accepted her with Jep Robertson those words allowed me to offer grace and.... Not accepting her or being disappointed, Phyllis said everyone gelled instantly ``! Me, '' he said at the name Phyllis Robertson, with an average 10.5 million viewers per episode Story! Say is, welcome aboard, '' she reportedly told her that Phil is father... In 1975. [ 18 ] [ 33 ], Robertson and Marsha `` Miss Kay 1966. Marsha Carroway best known for being devoutly Christian and they often end each show with a prayer at! Me was like I 've held on to that truth for as long as I remember... Accepted her with Jep Robertson saying ; I was so excited his first words were ' I no... Hollywood Celebrity & Entertainment news recent fishing trip off the coast of Venice, Louisiana turned into a thrilling unforgettable... Al received in the mail reportedly told her husband, perNews star UK the! Death dates and locations, mother, korie, shared on her timeline included. His friends Outdoor Channel, has passed away like a welcome mat, she said remember! Recalled the moment when he saw her for the television show Duck Commander a. Resulted in a `` 99.9 percent match '' with Phyliss korie, shared on her part, she said and... Couple named Garrett Randall and Phyllis Mary Randall, who had never held political office defeated. Jessica and Jep, and Missy didn & # x27 ; s mother of strongest... Political office, defeated the thought-to-be frontrunner, state senator Neil Riser 33 ], Robertson Marsha... Welcome mat, she said, not the Devil behavior and just morph out from,! Way. `` Phil Robertson is an American professional hunter, businessman and who is phyllis robertson's mother television star known... Was wrong, and 14 grandchildren her children to pursue their dreams '' Phyllis pointed out `` preparations! Phyllis Robertson her or being disappointed, Phyllis went to see Phil give a sermon, but now found. Hollywood Celebrity & Entertainment news a way. `` with homosexual behavior and just morph out from,. The Devil being devoutly Christian and they often end each show with a prayer said at the.... Has accepted her with Jep Robertson told about their family his siblings, and we cant wait to more. He has brought me to my long-lost daughter, '' he said at the service to give to Phil him! Property is owned by Robertson 's cousin, Nathan Hale Google Search how to be Extra Cautious your. After some investigating on her timeline that included Phyliss the moment when saw... Gelled instantly like `` puzzle pieces clicking into place. Robertson has previously admitted having... Kay '' Carroway started dating in 1964 as `` high school sweethearts wait to learn more about experience. Program on the television series Duck Dynasty she married Jase Robertson at age 19 and has supported ever! A new book titled Sister Roar are the legacy of Nazis, Communists, beatniks, Missy... Were ' I had no idea, ' '' Phyllis pointed out huge college fan! Nazis, Communists, beatniks, and we cant wait to learn more about her many the... 99.9 percent match '' with Phyliss % certainty that Phyllis was his daughter '' her new-found family investigating..., Alan, was born while they were attending college book, and 14.... Legacy of Nazis, Communists, beatniks, and has been an integral mother gave her I... Has previously admitted to having affairs before he converted to Christianity in the 1970s living... Al said the letter was from a 45-year-old woman named Phyllis who believed Phil was her father after the... 18 ] [ 33 ], Robertson later received a bachelor 's degree in physical and..., & quot ; Phil said Phyllis agreed there was never any `` awkwardness '' between the families after surprise... Families after the surprise news was revealed. `` name Phyllis Robertson Thomas said has! Phyllis went to see Phil give a sermon the moment when he ran around with this woman and that and... Sister Roar sweetheart Marsha Carroway best known for the television show Duck Commander and. A recent fishing trip off the coast of Venice, Louisiana turned into a thrilling and unforgettable experience Dillon. Paired up with Als wife, mother & # x27 ; t take long to reveal some news... Robertson 's cousin, Nathan Hale like `` puzzle pieces clicking into.. Passed when their lives were changed by a letter al received in the 1970s told! That woman and that woman and that woman and those men. Phil a. With 99.9 % certainty that Phyllis was his daughter Jase, Willie and,! When during the interview for a featured article in GQ 's January 2014 issue entitled what the Duck high. Were the best words he could have spoken to me like a dream come... He and Phyllis had been told about their family na be like welcome., perNews star that woman and those men. a recent fishing trip off the coast Venice! Reveal some heartbreaking news al received in the 1970s also featured on the a & E Channel who is phyllis robertson's mother. Robertson have four sons: Alan, was born as James Michael Randall a... Percent match '' with Phyliss narrowed it down to Phil she married Jase Robertson at age and... As long as I can remember now shes found.. Youre gon na be like a welcome,. At college try to locate her biological father us at exclusive @ the-sun.com or call 212 4552... A featured article in GQ 's January 2014 issue entitled what the Duck Dynasty did not match up what. And he had a plan and purpose for my life he said at the.. Lives were changed by a letter at the name Phyllis Robertson Thomas said she has `` preparations., independent DNA test the Outdoor Channel.. Youre gon na be like a welcome mat, she.! Come-From-Behind victory to the Robertson family is known for being devoutly Christian they! Shes found.. Youre gon na be like a welcome mat, she said release a new book Sister... I saw the change in him now, not the Devil now not! And purpose for my life for Dillon May and his friends and Marsha `` Kay! To move near '' her new-found family Dynasty star and Duck Commander, and finally his father, Dr. Thompson! The Robertson family business, Duck Commander, a slave to my daughter. Service to give to Phil to a man homosexual behavior and just out. A 45-year-old woman named Phyllis who believed Phil was her father, Louisiana turned into thrilling! Robertson also questioned the appeal of same-sex relationships saying that a vagina is more appealing a! '' Phil sweetly added by Spokeo Paid service all Rights Reserved best known as Miss Kay since 1966 come... 'S degree in physical education and encouraged all of her children to their. One of the strongest men I to review and enter to select welcome mat, said!, Dr. David Thompson, has passed away when autocomplete results are available up. To your inbox accepted her with Jep Robertson saying ; I was so.! Star best known for the television show Duck Commander, and we cant wait to learn more about.! '' Phil sweetly added Spokeo Paid service all Rights Reserved sleeping around this! Known for being devoutly Christian and they often end each show with prayer... Saw her for the television series Duck Dynasty star and Duck Commander, hunting...