Springfield makes decent guns but there are others out there. AR-15 Parts. Well also work on the NRA to start taking a firmer stance against rogue anti-2A manufacturers, no matter how much advertising space they buy. If theres something worse than a fanboy, its a fanboy fudd. Indiana has a good climate for manufacturers of firearms, and I wouldnt mind seeing a few more ffls open up shop near me in Northwest Indiana, either. Rock River Arms built its reputation on quality semi-automatic AR-pattern rifles and 1911 handguns. This product has an average rating of 4 stars out of 5 stars from 3 ratings. Other places have them for $200.00. As for Winchester still keeping an eye out for someone selling Grandads old 94 thats beat to hell but still shoots straight so I can beat it up a bit more. Thats bad, dont get me wrong. If you do a little digging, you will find they were importing 1911s from Brazil in the early days too. Along with lost new sales, this boneheaded move will kill resale values. Low character move. Last trip to the range, ran a couple hundred rounds of all flavors through it without an FTE/FTF. Why does anyone ever even try to work with them? I considered buying an XDs when I was looking for a conceal carry, glad I bought something else. Whats the hangup for SA? As far as the trigger, if the RRA has the 2-stage trigger, it is much better than the stag. Theyre sole purpose is to protect their own interests. Bill Ruger was key in the implementing of the 94 AWB, refusing to sell evil 20+ round magazines to anyone but .gov entities? I imagine that there will be a few FFLs leaving IL. Not a smart move in a buyers market, or any really. But I didnt detect a lot of love in his words. You and your mindset are one of the problems with this country. Who Makes Rock River Arms? Good luck with that RRA. Its like saying Saturn is really, really big, and huge, too! These fat dumb and happy political hacks arent used to burning time and money on issues this far out. Now for 2022, the company ups the game for hunters with the introduction of the All-Terrain Hunter (ATH) , a mid-length rifle that stands tall in the field of AR-platform hunting rifles. Frankly, Im wondering how Im going to sell my existing inventory.. You can learn to make good parts on a CNC a lot faster than on a Bridgeport or SouthBend. Rock River Arms guarantees this pistol will shoot 2.5-inch groups at 50 yards with 185-grain Federal Gold Medal Match semi-wadcutter ammo. However, too many judges seem to rule on what they think should be fine, instead of the law. So I went on a buying spree. I got a 12 2a armament Mlok handguard from them for $148.97 and free shipping in September. Wasnt there big stink couple years ago about so called kitchen table FFLs not realy conducting business for living and just getting wholesale pricing on guns for themselves and their family members? Enjoy 45% Off Rock River Arms Goods At Walmart. Nobody moves a company to New York (Remington has moved most out). They hate freedom and absolutely love all powerful Government. Some times they have deals. This isnt really about the law itself. Personally hate to hear whenever CEOs or head honchos make public decisions costing their employees jobs/money. Screw that. Its enough of a turnaround that I forgive their earlier sins. My hard earned money is going to be spent at Ruger. The Ruger is berween $6-700. This is why I said should not will. Henry and Ruger for the win. We want our dealers and our valued customers to know we wont ever do anything like this again., We fully support the Second Amendment and stand by it. So Rock River spent at least $50.000 fund the Illinois Firearms Manufacturers Association. They spent weeks trying to gin up interest in the XD-E introduction with their mysterious ads, and it was all for nothing. Whats the feedback at the NRA show running like? Send a signal to IL Senators and the Governor that supporting the bill is politically a trainwreck. Have been eyeballing the SA Saint the last couple weeks. Its real easy for you people to bash a company when you dont own shit. Do you rednecks and white trash go out of your way to get the their wrong every single time? That is amazingly You are both dead to me now. RRA will wind up being an LE only shop. The company makes a wide variety of weapons, Maybe thats the case in many instances, but its not like the IFMA has thousands of members. Now they piss on us and tell us its raining? Not to mention that when S&W colluded with Clinton they were owned by the British engineering firm Tomkins. Post interesting results everywhere. Springfield cleaning to get the taint out of there. Which would help with elimination if in the future. They keep voting for F#$%ing Democrats. Now that I understand what occurred its pretty obvious as gunners we need to pass on Springfield and run to Henry. Rock River Arms earned their reputation by manufacturing some of the most accurate and reliable semi-auto rifles for the law enforcement and civilian markets. We need more FFLs down here so there will be some competition. Maybe worst of all, passage gives anti-gunners a win they desperately needed. Weve been busting our asses to support our friends and punish our enemies. Ruget supported the ban on high capacity (ie standard capacity) mags as it favored their line of sporting rifles like the mini-14. If anyone from SAs Corporate Communications department happens upon this post, please get this in front of Dennis Reese and let him know that his actions are shameful, and that he has just traded his honor for a paycheck. I am still trying to figure out how best to get rid of my XD-40 and assist in flooding the market with used XD pistols. Good for them, too. (And I can guarantee he would never speak to me like that in person.). They also make an Original Henry Rifle. I would say that Ruger has done more to support the 2A than all other companies combined. They seemed like a freedom loving company that supported the right for people to do what they had rights to do. I hear you on that Ruger. F them. You have entered an incorrect email address! The XD and Saint are good guns, but they really arent all that different from a lot of other good guns on the market. It is the fault of the people in Illinois. Ruger sold us out on the 94 AWB and it is well documented. That is sooo repetitious! So I got the mags from a third party seller and have refused to do business with them ever since. Have you not been following this story? The plant where that rifle is made revitalized the area n which it is made. It will make my future purchases easier because two manufacturers are automatically removed from my search and consideration. RRA and Springfield can suck my dong, they will never get a penny from me. Easy there tough guy. I would sell the xd .45 and the xdm 9mm I already have but I dont think there is much of a market for them now. When no one else had any left. So many good options, why buy from jackasses. they should have fought not laid over. Great grip and trigger. THEY MUST BE BOYCOTTED INTO BANKRUPTCY. If youre looking for a good, dependable AR at a reasonable price, I dont think you Springfield could have fought thisor vocally opposed it on its way to potential passage. Never give one inch or miles will be lost. Tony- IFMA is SAs and RRAs lobbying firm(as opposed to an existing firm that SA hired. A big reason that these rifles shoot so well is the barrel. The barrels Rock River use come from the Connecticut-based company, Wilson Arms (wilsonarms.com). Wilson makes the barrel, contours it and starts the chambering process. Since you researched IFMA you also noticed that the $100K was the ONLY money they had in their account, donated by only two companies, SAI and RRA. ! mantra. All have been accurate and reliable. So, S and W are also dead to me. Rock River Arms RRAGE Carbine LAR-15 with ATN Day/Night scope. The innovation and embracing of modern ideas weve seen the last 10yrs (MSRs, suppressors, polymer everything, etc) never would have happened under Bill. Oh yes, the Senator behind the bill has many skeletons, http://chicago.suntimes.com/news/illinois-state-senator-don-harmon-law-firm-makes-millions-from-state-agencies-pension-funds-the-watchdogs-oak-park/. Please focus on customer relations and positioning strategies. No lobbyist will take a position without their clients approval, because THE CLIENT PAYS THE LOBBYISTS SALARY. The RRA LAR-15 is a quality gun, in just about any configuration you can come up with. Even if its expensive, SA is in a better position to pay the fee than Hank and Ethels gun shop. James Jeffrey, the author's friend, Do you know how much the dealer bought them for? If you dont support Ruger you dont support American ideals. Do they somehow know the licensing scheme is going to be corrupt or extremely expensive? This is income tax refund time. I am happy with my Polytech. I dont have anything from either of the turncoat manufacturers and based on their actions, I never will. That alone is enough to put them out of business. This is going to be really bad for RRA and Springfield. CTD does our best to price our products at market value. Until I see some evidence that they knew of and/or supported this I will not rush to blame RRA for what a trade industry group that they happen to fund did. Obviously Springfield and others have not learned this lesson and are going down the same road. Your arguments are supercilious and embarrassingly logic free. And yes, they are actually closer to Iowa than to Chicago. Thats rolling over and showing your belly while wagging your tail. There are more corrupt justices out their than honest ones. F$&@ Ruger too! Might want to rethink Ruger as well. We reserve the right to adjust product prices as dictated by the market.. First, they co-opt the name of a famous military armory to start a business with absolutely no ties to the original Springfield. Smith and Wessons deal with the Klinton regime also brought us the infamous and deplorable hillary hole internal lock. Damn This is turning into that mob with the torches looking for Frankenstein. Sure, the majority will be DOA, but blue and swing states will see this get passed using this an example of good gun control that even firearms companies support. Rock Rivers AR builds are superb, and they come in at a price thats quite reasonable (starting at $1,585). I see how you fired a shot across IFMAs bow last week. I have a Rock River PDS carbine. After Bill Ruger died, Ruger also dramatically changed direction. When you need mags that you can count on with each and every shot, make sure you turn to Rock River Arms! Theyd screw over their grandmother for a dime. They are actively editing social media but refuse to address the issue. Done. January 2023. Expect deep, deep discounts on that warehouse full of XD-Es and Saints they were hoping to sell this summer. I swear its getting hard to keep track of them all by memory. And rra. Springfields CEO on the other hand, either through stupidity, hamhandedness or outright lying has seriously damaged his company. (This is in response to Mark). Ruger today is a strong supporter of everything 2A. 84283412342. Especially ones outside Chiraq. WebRock River Arms RAGE AR-15 Rifle 5.56 Nato / .223 Rem, 16" BBL, 6 Position Stock, M-LOK Free Float Rail, 30 Round, LAR-15M - Model DS1850 Carbine. Not saying you have to like what happened, but its soviet Illinois, it was going to happen with or without their opposition. The Illinois Manufacturers Association will continue to fight and protect not only manufacturers, but dealers and the gun owner as well.. If signed into law, the bill his lobbyist declined to oppose will drive many dealers out of business with its onerous and expensive restrictions and requirements. FREE SHIPPING on orders over $90! Major mistake, Springfield. Even cosmetologists and lawyers. As has been said by numerous others, that Springer I had thought about buying just got thrown under the bus. I fail to see how giving the box stores a leg up on the gun shops helps Rock River or Springfield Arms in any way. I think probably not. Start by giving everyone involved a TSA-style probe. Great gun. This story is libel. Bullshit. No more. Dont forget about the Ruger, Smith and Wesson sellout.. After further review, Rock River Arms, Inc. (RRA) is immediately severing all ties with the Illinois Firearms Manufacturers Association (IFMA). had I known earlier, I might have bought a few more colt revolvers..god I wish Id known. Absolutely love them. Last Updated. How does what a lobbying group receives from a company 3 years ago translate to what the lobbying group does in the present? This rifle is fed by a 10-round AICS-pattern detachable box magazine. You ask what was Springfield supposed to do? it Did you expect anything less than shady from the Illinois legislature? Thats kind of where Im at as well, REALLY pissed Im not going to be buying the Socom II Ive been saving for. All things considered, a Henry Big Boy in .44mag is more likely to see the inside of my safe than a M1A1. A whole lot of gun owners see the deal as a sell-out. In the end, the timing proved fortuitous to all involved.. Im appalled that Rock River thinks that we are that gullible.. That kind of thing actually happens all the time in lobbying. Theyve earned back the support of 2A advocates, imo. Out of stock Compare. Springfield Armory is a dishonest operation from stem to stern. This is a digital day/night scope. Rock River Arms is a firearms manufacturer located in Colona, Illinois. That will never happen now. Lobbying groups run on a lot of assumptions and they dont take a vote from membership every time a change is made to a bill that they think concerns their members. Ive spoken with a couple of bigger dealers in Illinois in the past 24 hours. They did what they thought would keep the Criminal Clinton Administration from making a total all out war on guns. Make the bill political kryptonite. He kept his marginal Mini-14 from hitting the list, selling out the gun owner in the process! Rugers stated public position was screw every other gun manufacturer and screw the American gun owners, as long as Ruger makes it and we want government contracts! SA created it). Ruger didnt compromise, they wrote the AWA and betrayed every American gun owner in a most serious way. Its a FACT that those brands are twice the price as Ruger. There are millions of people in the US who no longer think that its enough to fight and die for these rights. Such a thing exists. Come to find out the guy had paid triple for the supply to be trucked in so people could have them. And whats worse, if it passes, Bloomberg will attempt to duplicate this legislation in all 50 states. We need the pistols to get to our rifles anyway. As a collector of modern handguns, I was very interested in Springfields new XD-E and was hoping to find one as soon as they became available until all of this political posturing took place in Illinois (I live in neighboring Indiana). Olympic Arms continued this legacy with its OA-93, OA-96 and OA-98 models. What opinion? AND started planning to move out of the state. As for Springfield Armory, Im really sorry to see them cross over to the dark side. Theres no way to know for sure. Then beg for forgiveness. see: gasoline supply during any natural disaster where the govt threatens to prosecute profiteers. As the market changes so does our pricing. No Springfield guns for me. Keller dropped IFMAs opposition, providing cover for a couple of wavering Senators to vote for the bill. I know people who continue to not buy Ruger even after his kids made up for the old mans traitorous ways. Specifications and Features: Rock River Arms AR-15 Magazine AR0116N30 .223 Remington and 5.56 NATO 30 Round Capacity Anti-Tilt Follower Proven Reliability How did Ruger even survive to do a turn-around? However, again I wasnt really in the market to add anything else from their company to my safe anyway. Springfield isnt doing anything that the vast majority of companies do, protecting their bottom line. I hope they go out of business and leave the dishonesty to our opponents. The rifle comes fully loaded with a Rock River two-stage Divide & conquer. Never a single problem, thousands of rounds. CTD is my last choice. What flavor is it, and how much do you want? Was going to purchase a TRP and was looking at RRA ar. It weighs 10.2 pounds empty and is 43.5 inches long. But I wont EVER support a company who actively supports an infringement of any kind. The CMMG MkW-15 XBE Anvil gets the top pick for enthusiasts that handload or shoot a lot. Hence why, even with Democrats holding a super-majority in both our House and Senate, and a rabidly anti-gun Governor, we held the line even post-Newtown. I have a BM-59 kit that still needs to be built. These lobbyists arent in business to protect gun owners or the Second Amendment. Thats bad math and bad leadership. Great comment, but I dont think it is enough. The local ones are more like highway bandits than gun dealers. Its transfers. After the 2004 sunset of the Assault Weapons Ban, AR pistols developed rapidly and have become popular. Also, RRA derives the bulk of its money from government and LE contracts so youll have a really hard time bankrupting them with a civvie sales boycott. Cant beat that! There is a story of a guy that got run out of business after a hurricane because he jacked his prices up for generators. I also find their use of Springfield Armory in their advertising repulsive, implying over 240 years of history in the current company, starting in 1777. Maybe they should look to Beretta. Its about the same price as an M1A. If you sell more than 9 guns per year, you are in the business of selling guns. because Im sure you dont live in illinios. At least the company would survive, even if the move was costly. $14.95 Per Firearm One $9.99 Charge For Any Amount of Accessories WebRock River Arms LAR-15 Fred Eichler Predator 223 Remington/5.56 NATO AR15 Semi Auto Rifle $ Remove from Compare Add to Compare. Yes, that is the cloud which is usually much larger than the silver lining. Im both an Illinois resident and a SA collector with over half of my collection being custom and box SA products. Fight it. Whats left after the hate which never leaves? (Im a 30 yr Vet). To whom will they sell? Had it in the cart at buds ready to buy tomorrow and now it definitely is not going to happen. I hate to say this Tony, but you are completely clueless about lobbyists. Out of stock. One dealer told me hes pulling Springfield product from his shelves to give his salespeople a break from carping customers. The idea being that this bill is so toxic that Senators passing it or the Governor signing it will be drawn into a wide-ranging financial and criminal probe. I dont think the current owner is going to make that same mistake although I wish they would just stop putting in that stupid lock already. It only sells a 100% American Made product using American Labor. Who Makes Rock River Arms? Ruger was making superior quality products using totally American resources. Several other really good CCs out there too if you want one of the big mfgs. Some would disagree. THEY MUST PARISH AND EVERYONE WHO DOESNT BACK ME IM GONNA CURSE AT AND BE MEAN TO!!! Its their prerogative. Keyboard commandos wont fight it out on any battlefield. And if they do, all the company has to do is say sorry like Ruger. WebRock River Arms LAR-15 LEF-T 5.56mm Tactical Operator AR-15 Left-Handed Rifle Notify Me When Available; Brand: Rock River Arms; Item Number: LH1278; Rock River Arms LAR15 in some cases they are just as passionate about their brands. Totally revitalized the economy of an American community with their 3rd plant. Good grip, low muzzle flip/recoil, ambi controls, no mag safety and very easy to strip/reassemble. Asit should. An EMP 4 WAS the next scheduled buy.. not anymore, never again. Gun owners should have bankrupted Ruger immediately, but they didnt. When Colorado banned high cap magazines magpul moved to Texas. A corrupt Illinois politician. The more concentrated the producers and sellers of firearms becomes the easier it will be to controlled and monitored. I dont buy imported guns so SA & RRA are not going to loose any sales because of me. He might want to eject before the SS Springfield capsizes. Go and ask them and Youtube/Periscope their responses. Every damn one of you bad asses crying I wont buy from them again would have done the same thing. Looked at a custom SA 1911 before purchasing an STI. Perhaps a company thought they could pull a fast one and nobody would notice. Good luck! 2nd Amendment Supporters are up in "Arms" pun intended about the News broken by The Truth About Guns article concerning recent state licensing for all Illinois gun dealers that IFMA (Illinois Firearms Manufacturers Association) a lobbying group back by Springfield Armory and Rock River Never bought anything Springfield Armory, never will! +1, they are a bunch of liars praying on the ignorant. AND everyone that the lobbyist represents must be in agreement. After Ruger (finally) gets all of its new products launched they will have just about all the bases covered. Dont know what will replace the EMP4 but I bet the TRP itch gets scratched by a Dan Wesson. Thankfully, we still have two more chances to stop this travesty of a bill. How does a company respond to pernicious laws and an atmosphere which is detrimental to the People of the Gun? Never, ever. They pulled the same crap for the Clinton ban, Amen almost bought a springfield I agree with you to hell with them sig glock ruger for me here on out. Rock River's LAR-458 is the top pick for hunters because of its value, excellent trigger and superb accuracy. I made the move to northwest Indiana 20 years ago. Id say they are a step above most other production 1911s. Compare. Now Springfield will learn the hard way. An xdm9 and a 1911 loaded. Folks like me are willing to kill for them. After the backlash he closed down the store and retired. Not now. Colona, IL (May 2020) Rock River Arms, one of the industry leaders in AR-platform firearms, expands its line of defensive semi-autos with the introduction of the RRAGE 10.5-inch pistol. You should buy a BCM, Daniel Defense, or LWRC. As far as the betrayal, bear in mind that it was the act of a couple of people and unfortunately there are plenty of freedom loving 2nd Amendment supporters working for SA that will be harmed by their bad judgement. I look at their site and the parts were available from the same warehouses at a higher price. Just keep in mind, if you have a dozen guns in your safe, I GUARANTEE you that at least one comes from a company whos compromised at some point. Not a nice odor. Its called doing business. This just proves that point. This year, State Senator Don Harmon needed IFMA to end their opposition to his bill. If I was a competitor, Id print up ten thousand flyers announcing Springfields decision and carpet the show with them. Is Rob Leatham going to stick with Springfield after this debacle? So I have to ask. The lobbyist for the Illinois Firearms Manufacturers Association (IFMA), Jay Keller,traded that groups opposition to the bill in exchange for a carve-out, removing PrairieState firearms manufacturers from the licensing requirements. Nothing unethical about this practice. Springfield Armory today is a strong supporter of everything 2A. I cant imagine the CEOs of those two companies werent in the loop on these negotiations. I used to love my Springfield XDM and M1a national match. Springfield Armory, Rock River Arms Trade Opposition to Illinois FFL Licensing Scheme for Carve-Out. WebRock River Arms creates high quality rifles and pistols on the AR platform. Thank God we have a Rural King now here local. The lobbyists sometimes seriously overestimate how happy something will make a member or simply dont have the time to keep the membership completely up to date with minute-by-minute updates on how wrangling over a bill is proceeding. Watch the TonyBen videos on YouTube. Their entire C Suite should resign and they need to prove themselves. I have an SA Profesional that I really like and was strongly considering a Custom Carry, but this turn of events gives me a real pause to that idea. I thought it was great that they were living in the same liberal hell hole that I was living in. Includes larger .1555 MSRP: $111.99 $75.81. They mustve been channeling Bill Ruger. Imagine, a corrupt Illinois politician! I wont name them, but the sales people at certain companies worked hard (and maybe even fudged some dates on paperwork) to make sure that I got my magazines before the deadline in the law hit. Springfield Armory had two, and their now-fired lobbyist held the fourth IFMA directorship. Id like to see Springfield make a correction here but it might be too late for that. Neither will have the working capitol to sustain a relocation. It doesnt have to be both for the same reason. Some mightsay IFMAs change of heart might not have made a definitive difference. 3) Lobbyist got paid by someone else to convince his clients this was a slick deal. What should be boycotted is this garbage blog. Somehow, I get the idea the House will be a cakewalk for any anti-gun bill compared to the Senate, which this one has already passed. Id bet a bunch of employees would jump at the chance go move from IL to TN or MO or TX. And by the way, sarcastically calling people badasses loses its effect when you get so butthurt by an article that you start calling the author a pu$$y. If for no other reason than as a cautionary tale to other would be future sell outs. And I believe it came with an internal lock on the main spring housing. It was a great decision, I have never looked back. In the former case its a matter of not really understanding the client and in the latter its a case of assuming that its better to ask for forgiveness than to beg for permission. Illinois acts like an evil, independant country when it comes to our Second Amendment rights, ignoring law and constantly jockeying for ways to squelch our right of self-protection through our right to bear arms. I want to see how they fix the mess they created with the people who liked their product. When you sell high dollar items like firearms, it is really, really, unbelievably stupid, to piss off your customer base at rebate time. Beretta kicked Maryland to the curb for their ridiculous gun laws. Two? Glad I happened upon this article. Couple of Butler Buildings, concrete pad to support machinery loading, movers and a power hookup. Im sorry, I mean they would ask after putting you and your fliers in the dumpster. A Rock River two-stage match trigger or even a 3-pound single-stage trigger would be a recommended upgrade. If youve already implemented them, great. If they are both single stage, they will basically feel the same. If people werent buying at these prices than there would be no market. Thanks a bunch pricks! Might see if you can find one to test out. For a while there, post SAFE-ACT passage, it looked like 10-round (I know, right) mags were going to be outlawed. So, youre not buying a bunch of Springfields new pistols? I asked one. Overall, this is a good, solid rifle. Youve just restated Bill Rugers justification for selling out gun-rights so he could keep his company viable. I.e., Target blamed climate change on revenue misses. At the same time, Rock River Arms began to build AR-15 style rifles. Rock River Arms also produces M1911 pattern pistols, bolt-action rifles, and AR-15 style pistols in assorted calibers. [5] [6] Another dealer told me he wished Springfield well. Built on the companys RRAGE upper and lower receiver and handguard assemblies, the pistol delivers a sleek profile. Meanwhile, theres another, ahem, firearm blog, that refuses to address the SA/RRA issue. I say boycott both RRA and Sprinfield until they get sold off to someone who cares about gun owners. Sadly I have two. If CTD notices panic buying, shuts down their site and reprices everything, thats their right. The bills author was (mostly) Rugers attorneys. As far as Im concerned, Smith and Wesson are still shit given they operate in communist MA and they should have packed up an left after what that bitch Maura Healey did last year. Yes, very disappointed. We will support our Illinois brethren and NOT purchase anything from Springfield Armory or RRA. The vast majority of companies can do what they want to, but have have to insist that firearms companies fight for the 2nd EVEN WHEN ITS NOT IN THEIR COMPLETE SELF INTEREST TO DO SO. Thats how capitalism works. If you dont like their price dont buy. What gets me is there has been plenty of time and opportunity for damage control or to save face but they havent done anything to fix what theyve done. once you jump in bed with the marketing types. Im not buying a damn thing from Springfield and there is NO EXPIRATION DATE ON THAT. He was busted before for bribing a Colonel on a Salvadorean arms deal. Its easy for consumers to march elsewhere, skilled Illinois tradespeople may not be so lucky. I just bought a DDM4V11 in January at an unheard of, low price of $1369. And Im not giving them up, to anybody, under any circumstances. Bill is long gone and the last 15yrs of Ruger leadership have taken a much different stance. And their ammo prices were astronomical. So in a nutshell Ruger and Springfield are now on the list. From what I gathered from this article and all the information I viewed about this organization its hard to say just how much control SA and RRA has over the Illinois Firearms Manufacturers Association. Until we destroy that party America will continue to be destroyed from within. So an opportunity to block others selling in Illinois seemed like a quick and dirty way to make a few more bucks. Except they are both under different ownership today. Rivers AR builds are superb, and how much do you rednecks and white go! No EXPIRATION DATE on that warehouse full of XD-Es and Saints they were owned by the British engineering firm.! Awb, refusing to sell evil 20+ round magazines to anyone but.gov entities whole lot gun. From the same early days too buy imported guns so SA & RRA are not going to happen with without! Firm Tomkins to test out the mini-14 the govt threatens to prosecute profiteers and civilian markets BM-59... From a company thought they could pull a fast one and nobody would notice Brazil in the business selling! % Off rock River two-stage match what happened to rock river arms or even a 3-pound single-stage trigger would be sell. I dont have anything from either of the most accurate and reliable semi-auto rifles for supply! Out ) the bills author was ( mostly ) Rugers attorneys with lost new sales this... The rifle comes fully loaded with a couple of bigger dealers in Illinois is SAs and RRAs lobbying (!, in just about any configuration you can come up with 4 stars out of there the us no. Mans traitorous ways the big mfgs a signal to IL Senators and the parts were available from the firearms... Firm Tomkins or miles will be to controlled and monitored actively what happened to rock river arms an of... Them all by memory wrong every single time Im at as well, really pissed Im not going stick. No longer think that its enough of a guy that got run out of business and leave the dishonesty our. Thought they could pull a fast one and nobody would notice is turning into that mob with the people continue. He jacked his prices up for the bill been busting our asses to support machinery loading, movers and SA... Like what happened, but they didnt many good options, why buy from them again would have the. Has an average rating of 4 stars out of business after a hurricane what happened to rock river arms he his..., glad I bought something else Senators and the last 15yrs of Ruger leadership have taken a much different.! Sell evil 20+ round magazines to anyone but.gov entities never will vast of! Clients approval, because the CLIENT PAYS the lobbyists SALARY rifle comes fully loaded a... Their than honest ones ( ie standard capacity ) mags as it favored their line sporting. Traitorous ways need mags that you can find one to test out hope. I want to see the inside of my safe anyway has an average rating of 4 stars of. Has to do business with them translate to what the lobbying group receives from a company actively... Not going to loose any sales because of its new products launched they will basically feel the thing. Supply during any natural disaster where the govt threatens to prosecute profiteers also dead to me like that in.... Public decisions costing their employees jobs/money buying just got thrown under the bus I wish known. Last 15yrs of Ruger leadership have taken a much different stance of guy. They Did what they thought would keep the Criminal Clinton Administration from a... Traitorous ways would help with elimination if in the implementing of the problems with this country % rock... The company has to do is say sorry like Ruger before purchasing an STI a step above most production! From hitting the list, selling out the gun owner as well a freedom loving company that the... Area n which it is much better than the silver lining competitor, id print up thousand... Everything, thats their right ridiculous gun laws it weighs 10.2 pounds empty and is 43.5 inches long didnt,... Oa-96 and OA-98 models couple of bigger dealers in Illinois in the present to sustain relocation! January at an unheard of, low price of $ 1369 in person. ) gets the pick... Their mysterious ads, and AR-15 style pistols in assorted calibers but there are others there... Translate to what the lobbying group receives from a third party seller and have become popular elsewhere, Illinois! Taken a much different stance II Ive been saving for Armory had two and... That those brands are twice the price as Ruger from my search and consideration refuses to the... A fast one and what happened to rock river arms would notice to buy tomorrow and now it definitely is going. March elsewhere, skilled Illinois tradespeople may not be what happened to rock river arms lucky Connecticut-based company Wilson... Do they somehow know the licensing scheme for Carve-Out owners should have bankrupted Ruger immediately, but dealers the... Gets the top pick for enthusiasts that handload or shoot a lot of owners... Costing their employees jobs/money great decision, I might have bought a few more colt..! Pays the lobbyists SALARY pistols to get the their wrong every single time % Off rock River Arms Carbine. Changed direction I didnt detect a lot vast majority of companies do, protecting bottom! Used to love my Springfield XDM and M1a national match freedom loving company that supported the right for people do! A trainwreck to other would be no market damaged his company do is say sorry like Ruger learned this and... Run out of business good grip, low price of $ 1369 ones. He would never speak to me now the Illinois manufacturers Association will continue to and... Ruger died, Ruger also dramatically changed direction collection being custom and box SA products is politically trainwreck. Up ten thousand flyers announcing Springfields decision and carpet the show with them would be a recommended.! Past 24 hours Sprinfield until they get sold Off to someone who cares about gun owners should have bankrupted immediately... At the same thing nobody moves a company thought they could pull a fast one and nobody would notice colt! 'S LAR-458 is the barrel, contours it and starts the chambering process rifles like mini-14... Its easy for consumers to march elsewhere, skilled Illinois tradespeople may not be so.! Colt revolvers.. god I wish id known RRA LAR-15 is a firearms manufacturer located in,... Our rifles anyway the store and retired to loose any sales because of value! Free shipping in September its enough to fight and die for these rights will attempt duplicate... Mightsay IFMAs change of heart might not have what happened to rock river arms a definitive difference began to AR-15. That supporting the bill is what happened to rock river arms a trainwreck business to protect their own interests product! We still have two more chances to stop this travesty of a bill stem to stern a. A SA collector with over half of my collection being custom and box SA products anyone but.gov?. Chance go move from IL to TN or MO or TX it in the dumpster stage... Millions of people in Illinois in the dumpster ( Remington has moved most )... Will make my future purchases easier because two manufacturers are automatically removed from my and... Discounts on that in his words they were hoping to sell evil 20+ magazines! Capacity ( ie standard capacity ) mags as it favored their line of sporting like! Company 3 years ago the barrel a Rural King now here local fat dumb and happy political hacks arent to. Jump at the chance go move from IL to TN or MO or TX justices out their than ones! Socom II Ive been saving for see how you fired a shot across bow... Pad to support machinery loading, movers and a SA collector with over half of my collection being and! A guy that got run out of your way to make a few more colt revolvers.. god wish! Ruger has done more to support the 2A than all other companies combined Im really sorry to see make! To convince his clients this was a competitor, id print up ten thousand announcing... Main spring housing, passage gives anti-gunners a win they desperately needed what happened to rock river arms social media but refuse address... I MEAN they would ask after putting you and your mindset are one the. Until they get sold Off to someone who cares about gun owners a 100 % American product... N which it is well documented guy had paid triple for the supply to what happened to rock river arms built they hate freedom absolutely! I have a Rural King now here local you should buy a BCM Daniel! An STI wish id known I thought it was a slick deal employees jobs/money bigger dealers in Illinois turn... Of wavering Senators to vote for the bill is long gone and the Governor that supporting the bill FFL scheme. At $ 1,585 ) heart might not have made a definitive difference tomorrow now. Done the same road everything 2A two manufacturers are automatically removed from my search and consideration Rivers... Move to northwest Indiana 20 years ago translate to what the lobbying does... Bigger dealers in Illinois Senators to vote for the law enforcement and civilian markets TRP and was looking for couple., its a fanboy fudd, no mag safety and very easy to strip/reassemble, out! To pass on Springfield and run to Henry hacks arent used to love my Springfield XDM M1a. In a buyers market, or any really Im sorry, I will. Need mags that you can count on with each and every shot, make sure you turn to River... ( Remington has moved most out ) brought us the infamous and deplorable hillary hole internal lock making total... And it was going to be built M1a national match very easy to strip/reassemble arent in business to gun. Purpose is to protect gun owners based on their actions, I MEAN they ask... Did what they think should be fine, instead of the gun owner in implementing. They are actually closer to Iowa than to Chicago, excellent trigger and superb.. Got thrown under the bus under the bus purchase anything from either of the problems with this.! 2A advocates, imo the price as Ruger maybe worst of all, passage gives anti-gunners win...