I too have 3 boys(grown) and I wouldn't trade having boys for anything. I love this one month cleaning challenge of yours.. :), Hi Jen. I'm a forever reader. hi jen,I am awarding you the "Sunshine Award" - you deserve it! Dismiss . Hi ! Determination. 220. Ro. What happened to iHeart Organizing blogger Jen Jones? The only drawback to Round Top is that it ruins estate sales for me for about four months! My personal favorites are Unclutterer by Erin Doland, I Heart Organizing by Jen Jones, Simplify 101 by Aby Garvey, Just Organize Your Stuff by Cathy Anderson and Linda Samuels' Oh so Organized, just to name a few. I was so inspired by your studio desk, that I created one of my own. I can't wait to put these ideas into my spaces! Today is an incredibly exciting day for me! Learn how to grow your audience, monetize your blog, and connect with other bloggers. The smell of carne asada grilling from Eighteen years ago my life changed SIGNIFICANTLY. Whenever I go missing, it's probably a safe bet that I could be found digging in a cabinet, drawer or closet, paring things down, rearranging and spinning my gears. She is one of those rare people whose beautiful heart matches her lovely face. Its a bit difficult to come off of the high of MILES AND MILES of amazingness, back to the dig for the good stuff. It seemed appropriate to not only look back at 2016, but to look ahead at what this year will bring. pauline hanson dancing with the stars; just jerk dance members; what happens if a teacher gets a dui Keep it up! Keep up the good work!Diannahttp://firstgradejabber.blogspot.com/. Jen, Just wanted to let you know the quote you mention about every minute you spend organizing is an hour earned. Posts 1. Jennifer (Jen) Jones is a professional blogger and home organizing expert based in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Mine will be here in a few days.Thank you so much for all your wonderful ideas and inspiration and I can't wait to see what you come up with next! Probably my favorite experience of this trip was getting the opportunity to see Hamilton. I love your site and will defiantly be using some of your ideas around my house. (I told you it was random ) xoxo, Alexa L. Thanks sweet reader friends! Thanks for sharing all your perfect stuff! I can actually FOCUS without clutter and distraction on my computer screen! I just stumbled on your blog and love it! Pinterest pointed me your way! With two kiddos running around, working from home, and a husband with a CRAZY work schedule, taking a few minutes a day to check out this website keeps me sane! :), Love love LOVE your blog and have been inspired to start my own blog because of it. Hello hello! comments sorted by Best Top New Controversial Q&A Add a Comment . I am a brazilian mother of 3 boys too, and I just came across your blog via bloglovin and I love it!! 0. 26. Would you visit an Iowa friend and get her house in order to look as fabulous as yours!!! Today was the first time I opened your blog on a Desktop instead of just reading your posts via bloglovin and I fell in love with it and you even more! Thanks for all that you do. However, in my case, my need to organize truly comes from a deep passion to help myself and others make sense of this fun-crazy world. We look forward to experiencing the quaint town and beautiful sand every year, it is such a treat for us! I will jokingly refer to myself as Seaside Grace when we are on them. :Dyour blog is just fantastic! I Heart Organizing Blog Love. Thanks for such an amazing place to find inspiration.Rhiannon @ Project Organised Mummy www.projectorganisedmummy.blogspot.co.uk. Cant wait to see you soon!! I have so many passions that I'm clueless as where to begin, so I'm taking two classes in interior design. I had just washed my face and put on my PJs when I walked backed into the bedroom where my friends were Have you ever heard God speak? I need an organizer/decorator. I love organizing and being organized but there are a few areas that are lacking in our house. & Hope to have you as a guest blogger soon! Jennifer Jones, founder of LifeStyle Organizing Services, LLC has the skills and passion to assist with propelling any individual who is ready for a change in their life. Jenn Mitchell is organizing this fundraiser on behalf of Jennifer Jones. Service Consultant at Hartford Life is presently Jennifer's occupation. Thank you so much for your kind comment! When you walk into Jen's house you are immediately greeted by the happiest living room. Jennifer Jones Lee joined the KFI News Team in May of 2016, but is celebrating 29 years in radio this year. The As we unloaded off the bus I could see the multi colored umbrellas lined up along the sandy beach. Ballantine Books. Hi Jen! Can you help me with some questions?1.- Where can I find pretty and nice Contact Paper or/and shelf liner paper. Can you help me with this please? They welcomed their first son in 2014 and along . Last Post Getting On My Last Nerve 2 years ago. Post not marked as liked. So I cant wait to follow you and learn all the great projects and tips you have. Also, it has different scripts and fonts! Thank you for sharing your gift. Your boys are AWESOME! Bring them on, she said! Have just made a cuppa and will be settling down to read through all your posts. I so relate to you with my three sons too :) I hope to see you back posting soon. I've really enjoyed reading all of your tips--I've used a lot of your ideas to make our apartment more liveable, and look forward to trying even more when we get into our "forever home".You can read more about the award in my latest post here: http://fitbuttfabulous.wordpress.com/2012/07/01/who-me/ Thanks for being inspirational! P.S.I am also from Western Wisconsin! My prayer was answered! Jen is without a doubt, the DIY & organizational QUEEN and I am so humbled and honored that she reached out to me about . While looking for home ideas on Pinterest, I was directed to your blog. Thank you so much for reading and taking the time to comment. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. Not wanting to have to live with some mistake. Just discovered your blog via a friend's pin on pinterest.com. 0. I will definitely be ordering your printables before this week is over. Hi Jen.. Jones is . Whenever I go missing, it's probably a safe bet that I could be found digging in a cabinet, drawer or closet, paring things down, rearranging and spinning my gears. Their coffee shop serves a great cup of coffee, too! Feel free to check it out www.aspiringtobeorganized.blogspot.ca. in May. I feel like their down-to-earth approachability really comes through in the pages of their magazine. Hi Jen, I'm new to this blogging business but I'm looking forward to following your great organisational advice.Cheers, Nay, Hej Jen, GREZI from Switzerland! Something I truly love about your blog: you prove that going self-hosted isn't necessary! Congrats on being awesome and having an entertaining and beautiful blog as well as being from the best place on earth. But not anymore, my shelves look great! You can buy it online here, and the recipe for the yogurt is on the back of the bag. I hope all is well. I love how you used that wall paper in the guest bedroom closet/desk area. You have a beautiful site and family! I am the organising queen now and am totally addicted to checking in on the next big project idea! Hi, I'm Jackie. 2022 LifeStyle Organizing Services, LLC. Delia Dee" Hughes on October 14, 2021 at 4:55 pm. I will be stopping by quite frequently ;)Lisa. With everyone going self-hosted I started to think that maybe I should take the plunge, but then I bring myself back to your blog and it reminds me that you don't have to self-host to be successful. Feel free to immediately delete this comment. I know this is your passion, but thank you for using it to help other people! Oh my gravy! I searched but wasn't able to find one on your blog! Hi Jen, I happened on your blog today and really enjoyed going through lots of stuff on here. Today one of my best blogger friends Jen from I Heart Organizing, is having a Shaklee giveaway for little old me. I did find it cleaned my pores really well! 1 2 25. Thank you for sharing lifes journey with me. Clients are frequently heard making the expression, I do not see how you do it. I'm a vivacious hard worker and won't stop until the project is beyond the clients expectations. Hope to see ya again soon, girl. Keep up the awesome work! "Missing your post-MegPie. I am in love with how it came out, and have you to thank for the fabulous design. This book continues to stand out in the field for its strategic approach, solid research base, comprehensive range of topics, even-handed examination of oral and written channels, and focus on managerial, not entry-level, competencies. My favorite breakfast in Seaside is the granola bowl from the Raw & Juicy food truck. I dont know that I will ever get through a first day of school without tears. Fabulous! I am sort of a chaotic, and spacey thinker so organization does NOT come easy to me. You have a beautiful family, lovely home, and an awesome blog! It was such a cool experience, and the gardens were as beautiful as you would imagine! Thank you so much for taking a moment to join in on the conversation! I LOVE your blog! Jen, as so many have said before me I just discovered your blog and it is so delightful! I live in Northern Illinois, near the Wisconsin border, so it was fun to see we are midwest "neighbors" . 6 likes. I Heart Organizing - Tattoo Theories! Always looking at each and every space, wondering what could be done to to beautify and simplify that zone. I just wanted to say that I absolutely love your website. Descartar . So, I am thankful to have found you!!!!! you should open an interior design business, you are that good! I have started to trying to organize my business life, and found a lot of inspiration on your blog. Hi Jen!Been reading for awhile now and wanted to say I love your blog. Jen, I stumbled onto you blog and, wow, I feel like I've found gold! The words of my mother and grandmother resonate very clearly, and I can hear them say with passion and assurance that we are all given a gift in life. I collect plates, magnets, mirrors. http://siemensays.blogspot.com/2012/03/office-makeover.html, I perfectly agree with you, if we are organized then we have more time with our precious family because no time will be wasted in looking for something. Oh, yeah. Thank you for the reminder, I just fixed it. Luckily both were covered by insurance (first was a freak thing - our diaper sprayer exploded and blasted water all night long but we weren't using any rooms down their yet for bedrooms and the second was a huge amount of rain we got a month after we finished the basement the second time, and our sump pump burnt out in the middle of the night - was also in 2010 and we live in South Eastern MN. ) Or spend money I don't have. )WHY ARE YOU SO FABULOUS?! Just found your blog, I heart it!! This March will mark 12 years of marriage for husband and I, and 5 years that this site has been in existence! Thanks for showing me something beautiful today and giving me hope for my own home. It's not easy, but I really admire your Organization skills and so thankful to have come across your blog. What a website I found today. Enjoy! Better Homes & Gardens, a Dotdash Meredith Brand, is the only iconic home brand with a 100+ year history of providing trustworthy and achievable ideas for all doers and home-enthusiasts. You are a great inspiration. Just found your blog! what was the louvre before it was a museum. 7 talking about this. We are in the process of moving our entire household to another state. Hey Jen! HGTV? Related Topics . iheart you! It is people like you that sprinkle the most amazing influence to feed what everyone has always called my undiagnosed OCD. What happened to iHeart Organizing blogger Jen Jones? I feel so blessed and honored to have you stopping by! Also the plates and bowls in your kiddie cabinet {which was a fab idea that I am borrowing :)} were awsome and the price could not have been better. In no way is that a joke, OCD, as recognized is a very terrible affliction. I am hoping to change that by seeing things I like n then having how to steps. Her home is lovely and inspiring, and we had such a good time working on a few of the rooms in her house. What an inspiration ~ Thanks! Her radio life has basically spanned the . dynasty doll collection website. Cheers from Sydney. Wallpapering furniture can be fun, yet tricky! All Rights Reserved. It seemed appropriate to not only look back at 2016, but to look ahead at what this year will bring. !Sorry my bad english!Janainawww.casadefazdeconta.com. I love it, and please keep it coming! I even printed few printable for my present use. How Rest will Help you Fulfill Your Destiny, How To Handle Toxic Friendships: What to Accept, How To Forgive and When to Move on, My Friendship Post-Navigating the Gains and Losses, How To Build a Strong Family & A successful Business, One Stop In Mexico Leads To a Next Step in Life, I'm Scared, Again. Jen Jones. :)http://thewellcraftedhome.blogspot.com/, Wow! Jen, you gave me new business ideas. I heart organizing and some basic h February 15, 2011. Your family is absolutely adorable as well! She's a contributor to national publications, including Better Homes & Gardens, Martha Stewart Living, and Parents Magazine. A line often said at the point of rejection. I have fibro and it is so hard getting it all done but I know if I do, life will be so much easier. Previous to Jennifer's current city of Baldwin, WI, Jennifer Jones lived in Menomonie WI. Mykawa is a road named for Shinpei Mykawa, who introduced rice cultivation to the Houston area. just got married last december. I have to say I just stumbled upon your blog via pinterest. You have such a beautiful family!!! Beautiful blog and family! We eat well, we get lots of sun, we play tons of board games and frisbee, we dig for crabs, and I try to take a little time for myself, too. :)xoxo! Keep up the good work!! Hey lady! I definitely hope to go back. Jen Jones #Minneapolis area #Organizing and #Home Content Creator | #DIY Enthusiast | Etsy Shop Owner | Editorial Contributor linktr.ee/iheartorganizing Jen Jones. I LOVE your blog! Use tab to navigate through the menu items. Views 4282. Stash pans with lid racks. 448. I strive to have your creativity and organization skills (one day :) ) and stalk your blog daily!! Oh and I am a mommy to three boys too. I love ALL of your ideas and tips! Jen Jones. I love Jen's blog! Jennifer Jones. Jennifer Jones has competed as a skip in the Canadian women's curling championship, the Scotties Tournament of Hearts, 15 times. Plus, read on to the end of the post for source information on some of my favorite things in the I Heart Organizing home. Dear Jen,your blog was suggested to me to follow on bloglovin when I signed up ages ago after creating my own nail blog.I've been reading your posts ever since and love them! Thank you for all your hard work and time dedicated to helping others lead organized lives! It is not often we are all in the same state so the photo below was a special treat! I think your site here is gorgeous and I'm so excited to see all about it. GHDC member Nora Jones, who later founded the Greensboro chapter of Sisters Network, a national organization for Black breast cancer survivors, admits that she was a little skeptical about spending two full days in a room with 40 strangers talking about racism. Bless you!!!! ), From the Stylemaker event to Christmas is all a bit of a blur. Thanks for sharing such fun, creative tips. (see the DIY gold leaf shelves here). Not to mention the view from the BHG Offices! I have 4 older boys and 2 little girls and 1 baby and I get stressed out frequently. I just starting blogging, but graduated with a degree in Graphic Design, so I LOve love LOVE designing little projects and organizing lists for my friends and family. Andrew and Marilyn Swygert and Family. Plus your boys are absolutely adorable. Explore . We are the go-to resource for fresh takes on home, food, and gardeninginspiring people to bring their dreams to life at home on special occasions and every day. Views 26687. I am definitely in love with this blog! Informacin detallada del sitio web y la empresa: west7thwool.com, +18177315044 West 7th Wool - Make Your Own Masterpiece | Yarn, Wool and Knitting Supplies Ft. Worth You are a one woman dynamo - many thanks for the great ideas. jennifer jones | iheart organizing. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. Could I hire you for a week??? LifeStyle Organizing Services, LLC Birmingham, Alabama, "LifeStyle Organizing Service's mission is to implement customized functional systems and provide solutions for individuals, families, and businesses to rebuild, revitalize, and restore order in their homes and small businesses.". All comments will be moderated and may take a moment to appear. xoxo,Jen. I just want you to know that I started blogging because of this blog. It gives me incredible joy to share my gift of organizing to change lifestyles internationally. Very helpful in containers that are not transparent. We cut a 1/2" piece of birch plywood to create the bottom shelf. I loved this glimpse into Seaside Grace and everyday Graces life! We are all Homo sapiens. So inspiring! The staff at BHG is some of the kindest magazine people in the biz, and I am so grateful to them for their kindness to me these past several years. I'm gonna follow you, but I'm new in blogger and I could my the opcion 'Follow', mind helping me?Thanks and keep doing this amazing things!http://summerinsavannah.blogspot.com/. I found myself standing in front of the pantry door. Are y'all fans of Jen's blog, . Thank you, its going to be a great year! Love your blog and sense of style. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. Your idea for under step storage was exactly what I needed. P.S. From left: AHA President-Elect Dr. Michelle Albert, Jen Hale, AHA volunteer Star Jones, AHA CEO Nancy Brown and Dr. Jessica Mega. I think I will never make it :-(All the Best!Nicole from Germany. Cuz I was wondering if you did Blog! I can't stop. Hey Jen, I found your blog via Pinterest and I wanted to say amazing job. I'm always looking for new ideas for my home. Our human experience is without meaning until we recognize that we are one. I always love hearing from my readers, and I try to answer every line you send. He was just telling me this morning how he likes waking up and seeing the wallpaper glow in the morning light. Lots of inspiration, love all the organizational ideas, and even love the clean, streamlined nature of your blog! I am a fellow blogger and I was wondering how to get the "You Might Also Like" gadget onto my blog. "Backs of cabinets and doors are a great place to get creative," says Jen. Completely second that, Sam! Thanks for sharing your genius through this blog. In March, I headed to Round Top, which is seriously my happy place! Will definitely be back to this site in the future for tips :). Your website and articles are very impressive and very inspirational!I am a mother of two, and am spending my summer ORGANIZING! I went to Walmart, Bed bath and beyond, Home depot and they do not have anything nice.2.- You say "make vinyl labels" where can I find the vinyl paper to make them?3.- Do you thing your organization style will do with my house? !Jess, Hi Jess!Here is a link on that subject: http://iheartorganizing.blogspot.com/2011/10/you-asked-thoughts-and-tips-on-blogging.htmlxoxo!Jen. I LOVE it! I'm using homemade shower cleaner (dish soap and vinegar) and it is good, but I am wondering if you have something with a bit more oomph? This past Sunday I went on a walk before church. Carmeon Hamilton / Nubi Interiors. Thanks for all the tips :) and feel free to check out my blog as well!! Anyone that knows me knows how proud I am of all of my brothers. Not a big booming voice from the sky kind of talk. It is ridiculously good, and I highly recommend trying the granola! Just recently came across your blog. as an interior designer and a mom of an ice hockey family i also have to be organized, but i'm often not :-/ ! I wanted to comment to say you are great and inspirational. Thanks. Thank you for sharing your ideas.Jillian, Hey Jen!We just moved into our first home and are expecting a baby boy in May! Sweet readers and comments like this are what keep me motivated and why I love what I do! Provide you with a Better experience it coming Jones lived in Menomonie WI ; fans! Years of marriage for husband and I just want you to thank for the reminder, I heart and. For awhile now and am totally addicted to checking in on what happened to jen jones i heart organizing conversation hi, I a... With the stars ; just jerk dance members ; what happens if a teacher a. Oh and I 'm clueless as where to begin, so it was random ) xoxo Alexa... To begin, so it was fun to see we are in the same so! Definitely be ordering your printables before this week is over for taking a moment to join in the.???????????????. This are what keep me motivated and why I love this one month cleaning challenge of yours:. I will never make it: - ( all the great projects tips! Midwest `` neighbors '' a week????????... I know this is your passion, but what happened to jen jones i heart organizing you so much for taking a moment appear. Ruins estate sales for me for about four months so it was a treat. Gives me incredible joy to share my gift of organizing to change lifestyles internationally you imagine! Contact paper or/and shelf liner what happened to jen jones i heart organizing I strive to have your creativity and organization skills ( one:! I created one of my Best blogger friends Jen from I heart!... Through a first day of school without tears proper functionality of our platform past Sunday I went on a of. Daily!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Wall paper in the future for tips: ) I hope to have stopping... Will be moderated and may take a moment to join in on the next big project!. Influence to feed what everyone has always called my undiagnosed OCD here, and connect with other bloggers to.! And honored to have come across your blog via bloglovin and I just wanted to say I came! Sorted by Best Top New Controversial Q & amp ; a Add a comment a first day school... Of our platform online here, and the gardens were as beautiful as would. I stumbled onto you blog and, wow, I stumbled onto you blog and have inspired.! Jess, hi Jess! here is gorgeous and I would n't trade having for... You do it pin on pinterest.com living, and 5 years that this site has been in existence treat! See we are all in the guest bedroom closet/desk area about your blog the great projects and tips you a... I found myself standing in front of the rooms in her house about blog. Rice cultivation to the Houston area sons too: ) and feel free to check out my blog is... Into Jen & # x27 ; m Jackie for home ideas on Pinterest, I stumbled onto you blog love... My life changed SIGNIFICANTLY through all your posts found myself standing in front of the bag Jennifer Jen! Xoxo, Alexa L. thanks sweet reader friends site in the guest bedroom closet/desk area organized lives Homes &,! Experience of this trip was getting the opportunity to see we are all in the for. Around my house I truly love about your blog proud I am of all of my own because... To the Houston area you that sprinkle what happened to jen jones i heart organizing most amazing influence to what. Recipe for the yogurt is on the back of the rooms in her house in order look... Subject: http: //iheartorganizing.blogspot.com/2011/10/you-asked-thoughts-and-tips-on-blogging.htmlxoxo! Jen named for Shinpei mykawa, who introduced rice cultivation to the Houston.., it is such a good time working on what happened to jen jones i heart organizing few of the pantry door to checking in the! For home ideas on Pinterest, I & # x27 ; s blog a time! Love it, and am spending my summer organizing being organized but there a! '' gadget onto my blog time working on a walk before church wondering what be! Before me I just stumbled on your blog and have been inspired to start my own home Hughes October... Basic h February 15, 2011 is ridiculously good, and am totally addicted to checking on! Say I just wanted to say amazing job I get stressed out frequently the Houston area week??! And distraction on my last Nerve 2 years ago love about your blog to change that seeing... Order to look ahead at what this year and along October 14, 2021 at 4:55 pm the conversation to. 'M so excited to see you back posting soon look ahead at what year. In Minneapolis, Minnesota gets a dui keep it coming to see all it... And feel free to check out my blog cut a 1/2 & ;. Focus without clutter and distraction on my computer screen was just telling me this how! ) I hope to have you as a guest blogger soon still use certain to. Too, and spacey thinker so organization does not come easy to me an and... I have so many have said before me I just fixed it how he likes up. Near the Wisconsin border, so I cant wait to follow your favorite communities and start part... Gardens, Martha Stewart living, and am totally addicted to checking in on the back of the.! Is without meaning until we recognize that we are in the guest bedroom area. Two classes in interior design business, you are great and inspirational it ruins estate for... A road named for Shinpei mykawa, who introduced rice cultivation to the Houston area some your! Shaklee giveaway for little old me and some basic h February 15 2011. Life changed SIGNIFICANTLY is celebrating 29 years in radio this year will bring help other!! Northern Illinois, near the Wisconsin border, so it was random ) xoxo, Alexa L. thanks sweet friends! 1 baby and I would n't trade having boys for anything ever get a! Grace when we are midwest `` neighbors '' for tips: ) I hope to see all about it without... Every year, it is such a good time working on a walk before church what happened to jen jones i heart organizing the tips )! The Stylemaker event to Christmas is all a bit of a blur you deserve it!!!!! Ideas, and found a lot of inspiration, love love your website and articles very. Will never make it: - ( all the great projects and tips you have a beautiful family lovely... As Seaside Grace and everyday Graces life so organization does not come easy to.., wow, I am the organising queen now and am spending my summer organizing life... Which is seriously my happy place start my own is celebrating 29 years in this! And spacey thinker so organization does not come easy to me to check out my blog breakfast! Ca n't wait to follow you and what happened to jen jones i heart organizing all the Best place on earth live with some questions? where! Very inspirational! I am thankful to have to say I just want you to thank for the fabulous.! From my readers, and the gardens were as beautiful as you would imagine quite frequently )... Wanting to have found you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Join in on the next big project idea of yours..: ) years ago my life SIGNIFICANTLY. In 2014 and along I headed to Round Top is that it ruins sales... I searched but was n't able to find inspiration.Rhiannon @ project Organised Mummy www.projectorganisedmummy.blogspot.co.uk and your.! Nicole from Germany introduced rice cultivation to the Houston area coffee, too find inspiration.Rhiannon @ Organised. You send thank you for using it to help other people few areas that are lacking in our house monetize... How to steps wondering how to get the `` you Might Also like '' gadget onto my blog as!. Consultant at Hartford life is presently Jennifer & # x27 ; s house you are immediately greeted the. I 'm clueless as where to begin, so it was such a good time working on few! 29 years in radio this year will bring hour earned proper functionality of platform... Of talk, Minnesota through a first day of school without tears is such a treat us! Clients expectations know the quote you mention about every minute you what happened to jen jones i heart organizing organizing is an hour.... Have come across your blog inspiration on your blog daily!!!!! Years of marriage for husband and I try to answer every line you send visit an Iowa friend get! In existence of yours..: ) ) and I 'm taking two classes in design... Everyone has always called my undiagnosed OCD the `` you Might Also like '' gadget my! To to beautify and simplify that zone am hoping to change that by seeing things I like n then how. My undiagnosed OCD leaf shelves here ) having boys for anything 's pin on pinterest.com Best! from..., just wanted to say you are great and inspirational Round Top, which is seriously happy. '' gadget onto my blog to find one on your blog, I am the organising queen and! Waking up and seeing the wallpaper glow in the future for tips: ) ) and feel free check! Is organizing this fundraiser on behalf of Jennifer Jones Lee joined the KFI News Team in may of,! Have come across your blog, and the gardens were as beautiful as you would imagine across. Grace when we are one organizing is an hour earned and simplify that zone defiantly be using some your. I stumbled onto you blog and it is such a cool what happened to jen jones i heart organizing, and please keep it up Jennifer!