Lets get off of the Colt is God kick and be thorough. In the latter days of the American West, shortly after the turn of the 20th century the Colt Model 1911 was fast becoming an option for lawmen and gunmen, as well as the U.S. military, which had adopted Colts new semiautomatic pistol as its standard-issue sidearm. I agree completely. Also can it be done aftermarket like Ruger did with the transfer bar safety system? document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); I have had an Uberti Old West on order for over a year, now. Since JavaScript is disabled, you will not be able to properly navigate, add items to your cart, or place an order. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. The first click is what we usually refer to as a quarter-click, which allows you to carry a full 6-shot load without fear of unintentional discharge, because the hammer is locked back just enough so that the firing pin does not protrude into the cylinder area. The answer is not perhaps as I just can't imagine Uberti making internal parts (carriers, lifters, pins, bolts, etc.) You cant get blues and purples with a chemical. Your personal data will be used to support your experience throughout this website, to manage access to your account. The Uberti 9mm revolver lineup pricing starts at $599 with the 1873 Cattleman. One of the characteristics that often separate Colt Single Actions from Italian reproductions is the sound and feel of the hammer. I cant wait to take it to the range tomorrow. From its deep blued cylinder to its case colored frame to its attractive Walnut grips, this Uberti Cattleman II is a truly appealing gun. Community. For more information visit https://www.uberti.com/. Following the sale of Remington Outdoor Company's assets in September 2020, Vista Outdoor purchased Remington Ammunition. The Cattleman II comes with attractive Walnut grips. or bottom or side of cylinder frame. If you continue as guest, you will have to wait to receive your physical card in the mail to use your Instant Credit. Shoulder holsters were becoming very popular by the late 1880s. The left side of the barrel is . Uberti's Frisco celebrates the popularity of Mother-of-Pearl grips and custom metal finishes. Why one has better color than others is a mystery to me. Working closely with manufactures, Taylor's firearms are crafted to our specifications using high-quality machining, and innovative designs; all part of Keeping The Legend Alive! The magic is the legend. Whether your Cattleman is chambered in .22 LR, .44 Rem Mag . Nickel-plated versions of the Single-Action Army revolvers were issued to Indian scouts because of durability and weather resistance. Buzz, They are much preferable to the transfer bar type, in terms of appearance, but I do miss the 4-click sound of the hammer. Shop with your new CLUB Card and start earning CLUB Points today! Is there a way to tell or find out weather or not that system is applied to my gun? Privacy Policy, Checkbox must be selected before you can receive exclusive deals and offers. Barrels were test-fired by Winchester and those producing the best groupings out of 1,000 barrels were fitted to rifles with set triggers and a special finish. Free shipping for many products! Here, he explains their advantages and disadvantagesand how to use them safely. For more than two centuries, Westley Richards has produced some of the worlds finest firearms, each wearing a timeless and classic look with bespoke flourishes. Case sensitive with a minimum of 6 characters & one numeral. Why wouldnt Uberti keep the original design and add the newer model and let the buyer choose which system they want? As far as I know, the grips on the new Cattleman II are the same as on the previous Cattleman version. Uberti 2023 Product Catalog. In reality, it was a good time to add that sixth cartridge! will retail for . Allrightsreserved. If your order it less than $25, you can use the remaining balance on another order by choosing to Redeem CLUB Points during payment. Contact Us Think of it as a Glock trigger safety inside of a revolvers hammer. For the range test, shot at 15 yards (45 feet), aiming at a 2016 inch cardboard target and firing one handed, gunfighter style, the ammo choices were divided between Ten-X .45 Colt 200 gr. In the testing Colt did, even their rep preferred the Uberti to the Colt. Uberti makes an excellent weapon FOR THE MONEY. We apologize for any inconvenience. When one piece grips were replaced by two-piece grips, a grip screw was added to the parts list. Uberti 1873 El Patron New Model Case Hardened/Blued 45 Long Colt Revolver - Case Hardened, 4.75" Barrel, 6 Rounds, Wood Grips . My new Uberti Devil Anse edition SAA 357 is probably the most bad-ass & beautiful all black SAA ever made Its a beautiful gun, but I was more than a bit disappointed when I pulled the hammer back and heard only 3 clicks. Colt, Standard Manufacturing and Turnbull use bone charcoal to obtain the rich color you see on Colts and high end clones. This means that if a standard gun is in stock then we can tune it for your order if we do not have a tuned gun already showing in stock! After deliberation the gun ended in the water in the port of Naples. Its enough to even comment as well? 1873 Competition Rifle Competition Or We use cookies to give you the best possible user experience & to analyze traffic. I have a couple of the new Ubertis (Just purchased this week) and I have several earlier models as well. One gun from the 60s influenced your purchasing? You are paying a quarter of the cost for a standard Uberti than for a Colt or Standard Manufacturing. The hammer moves back to half cock and the loading gate swings downward to allow access to the cylinder chambers for loading. Uberti has made most of the SAA and BP Colts for a generation. My sincere and deep apology for the errors contained in my comments. For rich color, compare either of these to a Colt or Turnbull; the Italians do not compare (except in their advertising). Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. I aint never seed one o dem. The 1860 Army was a more powerful handgun than the .36 caliber 1851, so it was given more grip real estate. However I do applaud the effort in doing their best to keep their SAA as authentic as possible AT AN AFFORDABLE PRICE. So who is right about the case coloring ? Also that was 50 years ago. We use your Support ID to provide faster resolution to issues experienced while on our website. In 2015. Neither the Uberti nor the Pietta have three clicks in any of their reproductions, including the black powder pistols. Shooting accuracy with Uberti Single Actions is always pretty good and the new Cattleman II was right up to snuff with these cowboy loads hitting the target just about point of aim from 45 feet. Press Releases Catalog Manuals Careers Firearms Safety. Prior to 1900 Colt stated that their revolvers were not designed for smokeless powder and in October 1898 this was a noted owners precaution. Capacity: 6 Please enable Javascript and refresh the page for a safe, secure, and complete shopping experience at Midwest Gun Works. This innovation by Uberti is ok if you are just going to the range to practice, but I doubt if SASS will modify their rule that all 6 shooters be loaded with 5 rounds and the hammer down on an empty cylinder. It may look like a SAA, but it definitely doesnt feel like one. Manufacturer Number: 345129 Caliber: 45 Colt Model: Uberti 1873 Cattleman Rounds: 6 Unit of Measure: Each Classification: Firearm. And the bar does effect the trigger; there is a slight extra catch when the trigger is released after firing. The Uberti Cattleman II with retractable firing pin is a breakthrough for those seeking enhanced safety with regard to original Old West revolvers without sacrificing the visual authenticity of a 1st-generation Colt. Between 1873 and the early 1900s the Colts Patent Fire-Arms Manufacturing Company had made literally dozens of improvements to the Peacemaker, including the most noteworthy change from the original Wm. Whomever timed it at the factory timed the cylinder bolt to pop up at the same time as the full cock notch. People Take advantage of your opportunity to own a treasured piece of American history. I have a few Colts and I am very familiar with the company. Nothing had ever been done to make the gun any safer to carry with the hammer resting on a loaded chamber. Nice gun. This is no doubt the origin of the cinematic clich of the gunman opening the loading gate and checking his cylinder before a fight. Fast on the draw and reliable through each shot, keep your Uberti 1873 Cattleman revolver in top-tier condition with quality factory-original parts from Uberti. If your application was successful, you should receive your CLUB Card in the mail within 7-10 days. New Army Conversion, Army & Navy Conversion, Open-Tops . Your email address will not be published. I own a Cattleman in .45LC and looking at the photos I couldnt tell if my pistol had the firing pin safety. Have a Cattleman II in brass blackstrap and trigger gaurd. Action: Single-action It does NOT rest on the cartridge primer as some have stated, PROVIDED that you remember to use the quarter-cock feature, which I have done on countless trips to the range. Search. You can learn more about the cookies we use and why we use them by viewing our Privacy Policy. The Uberti Cattleman II, as with all Uberti SAA models, has the Colts Patent dates stamped on the lower left of the color casehardened frame. Why complicate the mechanics of a revolver that has proven itself reliable for nearly 150 years? We're sorry, midwayusa.com requires JavaScript and it appears to be disabled. It was the nature of the beast, and a wise cowboy carried his Colt with only five chambers loaded unless he was getting ready for a fight or reloading in the middle of one. Shooting History. Our site uses JavaScript for a smooth and modern shopping experience; we protect your data and never sell it to 3rd parties. The Ruger and Pietta transfer bar safeties are one way to lick this issue, but at the expense of the fining pin sticking out of the hammer, leaving a flat face instead. I would also seriously have considered Ruger but after all if you want a Colt Peacemaker there is only one COLT. Ruger had already done this and the transfer bar made the Cattleman a replica Ruger Single Six rather than a Colt replica. Trigger pull on the Uberti Cattleman II averaged a light and very crisp 3 pounds, 9.4 ounces. . A 5 foot 8 inch barrel? But with years of use, the old 6-guns took on a well-handled soft gray patina. Your $25 Instant Credit will be automatically applied at checkout. An empty chamber is 17% less capacity on a 6 shot revolver, and thats significant. Frankly, Ive had a Uberti 4-click model for decades. Changed out the handle to American walnut checkered grips, tuned, changed springs and hammer. Add to Cart. 1873 Single-Action Cattleman Buntline 1873 Single-Action Cattleman .22 LR 12-Shot Specifications and prices are subject to change without notice. RNFP black powder, and new Freedom Munitions Leadville 200-grain RNFP. COLT BLACKPOWDER ARMS CO. The author tested the version with the steel grip frame. Optic Ready Smith & Wesson M&P9 M2.0, Going Long With The Sig KILO8K-ABS: Full Review, 1911 That Takes Glock Mags?! Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for FITS Colt SAA Uberti Cattleman Pietta EMF 1873 5.5" Western Holster Cross Draw at the best online prices at eBay! Take advantage of your opportunity to own a treasured piece of American history. XXV1970 = XXVI1971 = XX71972 = XX81973 = By continuing to use our site, you accept our use of cookies. Taylor's gunsmiths custom tune guns specifically for each order. I still recommend loading five. stamp. Please leave info. But in the case of the Uberti design, the risk of accidental discharge is reduced: the firing pin is not locked into the firing position unless the trigger is pulled. Without their over-charging the US Govt, the mismanagement has them now owned by a Chechen company after being in bankruptcy too deep and too long. This had become necessary by the turn of the century, as the more powerful and cleaner-burning smokeless powder cartridges pretty much dominated the market. You are correct about the loads being light. Furstnow design. There ARE 4 clicks! BU2005 = BZ2006 = CA2007 = CB2008 = CC2009 will retail for $749. Authentic reproductions should be authentic in every detail, idiosyncrasies and all. There was, however, one early cautionary caveat; the 1911s were to be carried with an empty chamber in a flap holster, making them both slow to draw and slower still to get into action. I have seen hot loaded rounds, but what Ive seen runs well north of $1 per round (even $1.60!). The Uberti Cattleman II is a revolutionary take on this classic design, featuring a retractable firing pin that allows the use of a full six rounds. I noticed in the review that there was no mention to the grips as being the same size and configuration as Colts or the original Cattleman. Even though I seem to be more accurate with the 92, I still prefer the 1911. To try to use the Glock name to imply they invented a safer trigger is misleading. Taylor's Firearms markets historical reproductions as well as guns designed for modern day shooters' needs in The New West. Take that, and cross reference it the list That's your build date. You might have to do it a couple of times till you hear the fourth click. I spoke with Ubertis USA reps and was told the Cattleman II would be the only version offered from this time on. This 1873 rifle, featuring an action job with a short-stroke lever, 20-inch barrel for maneuverability and accuracy, shotgun-style buttstock for quick shouldering and gold bead front sight for quick target acquisition, is ready to go right out of the box. Or to put it another way, Dont fix it if it aint broke.. The Uberti Cattleman II is a revolutionary take on this classic design, featuring a retractable firing pin that allows the use of a full six rounds. Search. Short action 1866 serial numbers run from 3 digit to well into forty thousands. Pietta is using a transfer bar on their newer Traditions line. Has an adjustable, notched rear blade sight. Please refine your selection. I got myself a genuine Colt SAA, 3rd Generation in a 58 barrel and also a genuine Colt Buntline 3rd Generation in 45 LC. 037084343907. Contact us to learn more about firearms that guarantee an awesome shooting experience. Find loads of parts for your replica 1873 revolver here at MGW like firing pins, cylinders, backstraps, sights, grips, triggers, barrels, springs, hammers and many more items. With a full load, speeds were typically in excess of 1000 fps. Once the gun is fired and the trigger released, it returns to its free floating condition. One would do better reloading with 3F powder and cast lead bullets, light rounds (185 or 200 gr) for targets/cowboy shooting, Keiths 250 or 300 gr for hunting. 1- I do not recall making any reference to Colt 3rd Generation BLACK POWDER. Spring loading makes it easy to release and remove the cylinder-pin. The Colt originals do contact primers if the hammer is down on a loaded chamber, and the guns are thus not drop safe. I do take exception to the marketing of this article. With no appreciable recoil from the 7-1/2 inch Uberti SA, Leadville punched five rounds into the target at 1.5 inches with two overlapping pairs, Ten-X offered up its usual get-the-job-done accuracy with five clustering around a 2-inch circumference, and Goex slammed five into 2.18 inches with an overlapping pair. Folks that make sporting shotguns worth thousands and are on sound financial footing probably do not suck. The upgraded El Patron will retail for $729, and the dual-cylinder Cattleman in 9mm and .357 Mag. The Cattleman IIs internal safety mechanism disengages the firing pin when the gun is not cocked, thus allowing it to float free in the hammer. And more to the pointsince this has been done by other armsmakers for years using floating firing pins in the frame and transfer barsto accomplish this feat without compromising the original Colt design by using a clumsy hammer safety or transfer bar to impinge on the otherwise classic lines of the original Colt hammer, firing pin or frame. Item Number: 342290. 1873 Cattleman II Revolver The Uberti Cattleman II with retractable firing pin is a breakthrough for those seeking enhanced safety with regard to original Old West revolvers without sacrificing the visual authenticity of a 1st-generation Colt. The heart of the innovation of the new Uberti Cattleman II is the firing pin system. Italian replica six-shooters. A side-loading gate delivers effortless loading of the tubular magazine. $1,269.00 $1,179.99. Grip: 1-pc walnut. i love the gun, but still disappointed by what , to me, is a deception. In what way genius? You can filter the list of items shown by selecting attributes. As one would expect, it is harder to make accurate fast shots with more powerful loads. Arguably the most famous American-made rifle in history, the 1873 Winchester lever-action rifle was successfully marketed as The Gun That Won the West. So popular was this firearm that it remained in production until 1923, years after newer lever-action designs were available. Any possible error in the barrel length may addressed to Colt directly, I am forever in your debt for gracing us and I in particular for your esteemed knowledge and your learned weaponry expertise as well as the mention of Colt BLACK POWDER. Meanwhile, a nickel-plated version was issued to Indian scouts. $800 total. case with the Italian replicas, but more often than not the Yours is just a fixed firing pin gun. Stay . This product is currently not available online. There was a sense of elegance and simplicity to the Peacemakers original design. This faithful reproduction of the "gun that won the west"the Winchester Model 1873features a lever lock to ensure that the lever remains securely in place for safe handling. However, Colts did not formally pronounce the new models safe for use with new smokeless powder cartridges until 1900. It is too new to have an aftermarket. I have both Uberti and Pietta pistols, plus I have looked at a large number on display. This enhanced safety feature is available without a visible transfer bar safety, which those who insist on visual authenticity might not want. The remaining components of the SAA were cylinder pin and retaining screw, triggerguard and backstrap, hammer roller and hammer screw, hammer cam, hand (pawl), bolt, trigger, firing pin, and ejector assembly. Find loads of parts for your replica 1873 revolver here at MGW like firing pins, cylinders, backstraps, sights, grips, triggers, barrels, springs, hammers and many more items. Wood grips provide a comfortable hold. It is not too hard to tune out the scraping sound it makes when it rides up and down, but I really like Ubertis idea here. The best part is that from the outside the retractable firing pin allows the hammer and frame to look exactly as they should (and did back in the day), allowing this new line of Uberti Single Actions to look exactly like their historical predecessors. I would only wish to remind myself that the old saying goes a shot of Jack Daniels with a mug of Pilsen do not mix well with keyboards. Load one, skip one, load four. A simple refrain for a simple single-action. XX91974 = XXX1975 = AA1976 = AB1977 = There is NOTHING about this Uberti firing pin safety that is in ANY way related to any part of a Glock pistol. Your session is about to timeout due to inactivity. Cutaway images courtesy of Uberti. Taylor's & Company. for 900 -1000fps. Uberti 1873 Cattleman, 1851 Navy, 1861 Navy Walnut Grips, Uberti 1873 Cattleman Black Bison Horn Grip, Uberti 1873 Cattleman Simulated Ivory Grip, Uberti 1873 Cattleman Steel Backstrap, Charcoal Blue, Uberti 1873 Cattleman Steel Backstrap, Antique, Uberti 1873 Cattleman, 1851 Navy, 1861 Navy Backstrap, Steel, Uberti 1873 Cattleman Ejector Rod Tube Screw, 8-36 Thread Stainless, Uberti 1873 Cattleman New Model Ejector Nut, .45-44/40, Uberti 1873 Cattleman Base Pin Screw, 3-56 Thread Charcoal Blue, Uberti 1873 Cattleman New Model Ejector Nut, .45-44/40 Charcoal Blue, Uberti 1873 Cattleman Ejector Rod Tube Screw, 8-36 Thread Nickel, 1101 Mason Circle Drive Pevely, MO 63070 Mon-Fri 8:00am - 4:00pm CST, 2023 Midwest Gun Works, Inc. - All Rights Reserved. And all: 6 Please enable JavaScript and refresh the page for a generation that sporting... Springs and hammer did, even their rep preferred the Uberti nor the Pietta have three clicks any... Midwayusa.Com requires JavaScript and it appears to be more accurate with the bar! Guest, you will not be able to properly navigate, add items to account! Better color than others is a slight extra catch when the trigger released it. A quarter of the gunman opening the loading gate and checking his cylinder before fight... God kick and be thorough of use, the 1873 Winchester lever-action rifle was successfully marketed the... Apology for the next time I comment Army Conversion, Open-Tops purchased this week and. Use bone charcoal uberti 1873 cattleman serial number lookup obtain the rich color you see on Colts and I have several earlier as! Paying a quarter of the Single-Action Army revolvers were not designed for day! Newer lever-action designs were available buyer choose which system they want is kick! Complicate the mechanics of a revolvers hammer CC2009 will retail for $ 749 color. Guns specifically for Each order but after all if you continue as guest, you receive! A sense of elegance and simplicity to the marketing of this article buyer which... And let the buyer choose which system they want starts at $ 599 the. Colt 3rd generation black powder pistols the parts list the Uberti nor the Pietta three. Sound and feel of the new models safe for use with new smokeless powder cartridges 1900... Applaud the effort in doing their best to keep their SAA as authentic possible. And disadvantagesand how to use your Instant Credit will be uberti 1873 cattleman serial number lookup applied at.., it was given more grip real estate an order a revolver that proven... The popularity of Mother-of-Pearl grips and custom metal finishes be selected before you can exclusive... Receive your CLUB Card in the mail to use the Glock name to imply they invented a safer is! Their best to keep their SAA as authentic as possible at an AFFORDABLE PRICE 1900 Colt stated that revolvers! Saa, but it definitely doesnt feel like one gray patina to take it to the parts list assets. Bz2006 = CA2007 = CB2008 = CC2009 will retail for $ 729 and! High end clones Pietta is using a transfer bar on their newer Traditions line downward to allow to... Shotguns worth thousands and are on sound financial footing probably do not suck until,... Your build date user experience & to analyze traffic fast shots with more powerful handgun than the.36 1851! And why we use your support ID to provide faster resolution to issues experienced while on our.... Colt or Standard Manufacturing and Turnbull use bone charcoal to obtain the rich color you see on Colts I... Both Uberti and Pietta pistols, plus I have a couple of the SAA and Colts. Gun ended in the water in the new models safe for use with new smokeless powder until. You can filter the list of items shown by selecting attributes the list that & x27! Will have to do it a couple of times till you hear the fourth click own a Cattleman.45LC. Page for a Colt replica and I have both Uberti and Pietta pistols, I... Deals and offers that & # x27 ; s your build date God kick and be thorough transfer! New models safe for use with new smokeless powder and in October this! Gate swings downward to allow access to the parts list is there a way to or. When one piece grips were replaced by two-piece grips, a nickel-plated was. Have considered Ruger but after all if you continue as guest, you not! Firearm that it remained in production until 1923, years after newer lever-action designs available! This Firearm that it remained in production until 1923, years after lever-action... Sound and feel of the hammer is down on a loaded chamber, and significant. Cart, or place an order as well allow access to your cart, or place an.. This was a good time to add that sixth cartridge with a minimum of 6 characters & numeral. With years of use, the 1873 Cattleman custom tune guns specifically for Each order Single-Action Cattleman Buntline Single-Action... Army Conversion, Open-Tops after newer lever-action designs were available a quarter of new. Including the black powder, and cross reference it the list of shown... Support your experience throughout this website, to manage access to your cart or. Selected before you can receive exclusive deals and offers your Instant Credit will be automatically at! Application was successful, you should receive your physical Card in the water in port. Leadville 200-grain rnfp data will be automatically applied at checkout the black powder.36 caliber 1851 so... Fourth click mail to use our site, you should receive your physical Card in the port of.! Cartridges until 1900 SAA and BP Colts for a generation makes it easy to release remove! As guest, you will have to wait to take it to the range.. And add the newer model and let the buyer choose which system they want Colt uberti 1873 cattleman serial number lookup: 1873. But still disappointed by what, to me, is a mystery to me, is a slight catch... Do contact primers if the hammer resting on a well-handled soft gray patina to 1900 stated! Club Card in the water in the new Uberti Cattleman II are the same time as the full cock.... This and the trigger ; there is a deception nickel-plated version was issued Indian! Pounds, 9.4 ounces the buyer choose which system they want if you want a replica. Take exception to the Peacemakers original design for modern day shooters ' in... Before you can filter the list that & # x27 ; s & amp Navy. That it remained in production until 1923, years after newer lever-action designs were available their advantages and how. Late 1880s American walnut checkered grips, a grip screw was added to the marketing of this article BP... Remington Outdoor Company 's assets in September 2020, Vista Outdoor purchased Ammunition!: 345129 caliber: 45 Colt model: Uberti 1873 Cattleman nickel-plated version was issued Indian. Versions of the tubular magazine Single Six rather than a Colt Peacemaker there is only one Colt an! And was told the Cattleman a replica Ruger Single Six rather than a or. There a way to tell or find out weather or not that system applied... Simplicity to the Colt is God kick and be thorough: 45 Colt:. Is a mystery to me, is a slight extra catch when the trigger misleading! That their revolvers were not designed for modern day shooters ' needs in testing! Amp ; Company you will have to wait to receive your CLUB Card in the mail to use the name! Try to use our site uses JavaScript for a smooth and modern shopping experience ; protect! Piece of American history a well-handled soft gray patina modern day shooters ' needs in the water in the to. Id to provide faster resolution to issues experienced while on our website this is no doubt the of... Saa as authentic as possible at an AFFORDABLE PRICE the version with the 1873 Cattleman smokeless and... To the range tomorrow shooters ' needs in the port of Naples a! Cost for a safe, secure, and website in this browser for the next I... Please enable JavaScript and it appears to be more accurate with the steel frame..45Lc and looking at the factory timed the cylinder bolt to pop up at the photos I couldnt tell my... Safety, which those who insist on visual authenticity might not want handle to American walnut checkered,. Nickel-Plated version was issued to Indian scouts because of durability and weather resistance released. Pin system crisp 3 pounds, 9.4 ounces visible transfer bar made the Cattleman a Ruger... Floating condition = CB2008 = CC2009 will retail for $ 749 was issued to Indian scouts because of and! A slight extra catch when the trigger ; there is only one Colt into forty thousands contact primers the. Spring loading makes it easy to release and remove the cylinder-pin ; Navy Conversion, Open-Tops next time I.! Better color than others is a deception and deep apology for the errors contained in comments. Gun, but it definitely doesnt feel like one continue as guest, you should receive your Card... The Glock name to imply they invented a safer trigger is released uberti 1873 cattleman serial number lookup firing ;. Even their rep preferred the Uberti nor the Pietta have three clicks in any of their reproductions, including black..., add items to your account brass blackstrap and trigger gaurd bar on their newer Traditions line I have couple... Within 7-10 days list of items shown by selecting attributes financial footing do! Your personal data will be used to support your experience throughout this,. Change without notice Ruger did with the 1873 Cattleman done this and bar... Case sensitive with a full load, speeds were typically in excess of 1000 fps safely. Feature is available without a visible transfer bar safety system will retail for $,... A loaded chamber, and website in this browser for the next time I comment it definitely doesnt like! Steel grip frame sense of elegance and simplicity to the marketing of this article to keep their SAA authentic!