Does Stock & Barrel have outdoor seating? to appointmenttrader! Yes, their burgers and food are great, unfortunately we havent eaten there in years because (again) the wait times and lack of reservations. If you wish, you can finish your meal with a latte or a glass of wine. Did you, Calling all fried green tomato lovers! This cr, Tennessee Baseball is back! Lets cheer on, If you had to choose only one to eat for the rest. 35 Market Sq, Knoxville, TN 37902 Sorry you didnt love the burgers. What happens if my bid expires unanswered? The Market Square Garage Parking is literally right behind it and is the cheapest one I've found. The cooks here prepare tasty waffles, peanut butter pie and fruitcake. Very easy to get into one of the hardest restaurants to reserve in New York. Hampton Inn Knoxville-West At Cedar Bluff, Holiday Inn Express Knoxville-Strawberry Plains. Yelping live from old town in Knoxville TN. . Besides this issue, I'm looking forward to the app community growing and would love to continue to contribute towards it's growth in any way that I can! I saw it has a No listing for kids but Im assuming that means small children later/weekends. At Stock & Barrel, guests can enjoy the pretty atmosphere and modern decor. Thanks for the help! Comment * document.getElementById("comment").setAttribute( "id", "ad5f1dd4d5512d4afd3c3b52521a0efb" );document.getElementById("j765652687").setAttribute( "id", "comment" ); Appreciate what you find on this site? 1,144 posts. 15 Comments. Place a bid for this exact Reservation request. When bacon is called for, its Bentons all the way. Stock & Barrels burgers are only outdone by their outrageously good onion rings! Amazing. On entering the restaurant you'll see a beautiful setting accentuated with transparent glass lamps hanging from the ceiling, an attractively laid out wall stocked with a wide range of bourbons, wooden furnishings and bricked walls. We offer them neat, on the rocks, or mixed with fresh ingredients to create our interpretation of traditional cocktails. 35 Market Square Knoxville, TN 37902 (Map & Directions) (865) 766-2075 Cuisine: Burgers, Bar Neighborhood: Knoxville Website: www.thestockandbarrel.com Leaflet | OSM See Larger Map - Get Directions Bookmark Update Menu Edit Info Read Reviews Write Review Share Hours Open Today: 11:00am-11:00pm Monday 11:00am - 11:00pm Tuesday 11:00am - 11:00pm We were very pleased with our experience at Scarpetta. Busiest weekend in CDMX and AT came through and got us into Pujol. Stock & Barrel has one of, if not the best, hamburgers in Knoxville! (Written by AppalachianGastroventures for Inside of Knoxville. For those who still plan to abstain from red meat, theres also the Chicken and Waffle, which gives its beefy brethren a run for their money. Burgers were bland, onion rings were bland.Fries were good. Stock & Barrel: The Elvis Burger - See 1,429 traveler reviews, 332 candid photos, and great deals for Knoxville, TN, at Tripadvisor. the kicker were theTWO medium burgers that came literally raw. Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Knoxville, Hotels near East Tennesse Historical Society, Hotels near McClung Museum of Natural History and Culture, Hotels near Visit Knoxville Visitors Center, Hotels near House Mountain State Natural Area, Asian Restaurants for Special Occasions in Knoxville, Japanese Restaurants for Special Occasions in Knoxville, Restaurants for Group Dining in Knoxville, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Knoxville, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Knoxville. A private chat forum with me and the person helping me find the best option. Questions and Answers around the platform. Reservations Yes; About this Business Grilled, seasoned, and served to perfection, Knoxville's Stock and Barrel is a prime burger joint located in the city's Knoxville district. This is your place!! Copyright 2023 OpenTable, Inc. 1 Montgomery St Ste 700, San Francisco CA 94104 - All rights reserved. Recommend by me for whatever that is worth. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? From the time a reservation has been located, the seller of the reservation must connect with moderator to give transfer information for reservation. Well definitely be using this again in the future. But the mac & cheese was a total let down very dry and pasty. Was able to get a last-minute reservation for Valentine's Day with AT. Connors Steak & Seafood is Knoxville, TN is AAA 3 Diamond Rated. The Gulch 901 Gleaves Street This app is filling a void - there's a real market to tap into here. Burgers are the best we had in a long time. You can debate whether or not were a foodie couple, but theres no doubt that were a couple that loves almost all foodespecially food from this Appalachian region we currently call home. Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. A decent size burger that is moderately priced. 901 Gleaves Street If you like fries then have it. Highly recommend this app. Great choices of burgers. For the beer drinker, we offer a wide selection of draft, craft beers to choose from along with multiple domestic beer options. Our next stop will be Tupelo Honey. :) always park there when I go around that area. We're just down the street. Other offerings do not appear to be anything special. This is the first in a planned, monthly, series of restaurant reviews, allowing for further exploration of local restaurants after their opening. Service was prompt for the amount of people eating. Were glad to have them in the city! Your email address will not be published. So delighted, Worked well, got me into a restaurant with no availability, Last minute reservation for Delilah Las Vegas. Maybe you are supposed to drink enough bourbon to make the burger better.. 15 minute wait was well worth it. If you like fries then have it. Stock Barrel Home Knoxville Tennessee Menu Prices Restaurant Reviews Facebook Stock Barrel . Most reservations on AT are listed with a virtual phone number, so all you need to do is present the phone number at the hostess stand and you are good to go! Sorry, Failed To Unsubscribe From The Newsletter. We had an amazing time! If you're not into whisky or local beers, they also have some good milkshakes.More, They literally ask you if you need a side of ranch for fries then charge extra for it--wow, must have an issue with cost control and it's just plain criminal to not tell ppl you are charging for things like that. The15 minute wait was well worth it. Website. $13-$14 for burger.More, Really great dining experience. The hostess said their was only 1 table in the back that would hold all of us. Clarissa D. said: I've been to this location twice. 77.3K followers. burgers are made from fresh local ground meat. A few areas for improvement including a way to more directly communicate between buyers and sellers, but the app always seems to be in development. Duck fat fries OK flavorful but pretty oily. First time using the app and I was a little hesitant. We are getting this restaurant ready for trading. View the menu, check prices, find on the map, see photos and ratings. More crowded at lunch so we got there a little early.More. I explain this as a bit of an introduction. Stock & Barrel Knoxville Buy Reservations. In 24 hours I had a carbone reservation available! Makes getting the money much easier then the process before. It is located just under 200 miles southeast of Nashville. For the whiskey connoisseur, we have chosen a wide range of rare whiskeys at our Knoxville and Nashville bourbon bars. Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, Knoxville's best restaurants based upon thousands of OpenTable diner reviews. They also have some great toppings. Bentons bacon is only a Smithfield meat processed locally. . Market Square If you click "Log in with Facebook" and are not an cityseeker user, you will be registered and you agree to the cityseeker. Stock and Barrel (Knoxville) 4.6 (100+ ratings) Burgers More info. So long as there are no raisins or mayonnaise on it, shell splurge on a steak or a burger every few months. They do give you a lot of food, so if you go away hungry, it is no fault of theirs. Stock & Barrel, Knoxville. There are good burgers all over the place, but I say that for the price, Stock and Barrel gives you one of the best. Reviewers say consistently spectacular with friendly non-stuffy service. Also, they have incredible milkshakes, but I view those as a stand-alone for a separate visit. However, I'd recommend u call them now for a reservation. We bring the same commitment to excellence to our restaurant. Your bid has been matched with a reservation. Must stop for a quick bite. Downtown Knoxville Ten Day Planner (3/31 4/9/2019), Ken Burns Brings His Country Music Roadshow to Knoxville: An Interview, K.I.S.S. If the seller;however, does NOT respond to reservation transfer, then your bid is reprocessed and returns to the first step, which is connecting your request to a reservation. For us, the burgers and dip had filled us up, but there will definitely be a second visit. One thing on that though: As many reservations become available at last minute, taking a reservation in someone else name is quick and great for privacy. Very disappointed. Burgers are reasonably priced, from the $10 Free Bird (turkey burger) to the $18 Big Nasty (a double meat, double cheese, double bacon monster that we didnt get a chance to try), and each comes with hand-cut French fries or beer-battered onion rings. The booth seats are wood and no cushions and the "high" tables have a stool, steel, no back. I remember a vegetarian burger on the menu. If you're not into whisky or local beers, they also have some good milkshakes. Knoxville, TN 37902 Mon-Sun: 11am-Close 865-766-2075. No way you could have a shake on top of the burgers and rings. Yes, Stock & Barrel offers takeout services. AT customer support is really(!) Were told they had good burgers. 35 Market Square, Knoxville, TN, United States, 37902. Hey @FluffyStar64, thanks for the question! If you're looking to try some good local whiskeys, this is one of the few places that does a few different flights, and if you get one of the good waitresses that has been their longer than for a college semester, they'll help guide you through their extensive list. I diffidently won't be going back for the food. Got to go to places otherwise unreachable. It stays packed and there's always a wait, but we'll worth it. Their duck fat fries are also good. Dining options: Late Night . The staff is friendly and, Aleyda V. said: Not sure why so many bad reviews but my family and I enjoyed our late, Dayne B. said: I didn't catch his name, but the strawberry blonde haired guy with a, Bryan V. said: Went Sunday morning with my nephew and niece spent 2 hours had some, Emily D. said: this place just opened a few months ago (i think). As a seller, I like the fact i have the ability now to transfer money out of my AT account and into a bank account. It was like having my own private concierge. Ill go back for sure.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. First time using this website/app. Tennessee honey, maple bourbon mustard, greens, tomato, and bacon dress up a fried chicken filet on a freshly crisped waffle, conjuring the best parts of breakfast and dinner. The rich, wood interiors, warm fireplaces, and "guest-obsessed" service continues to this day, and in 2011 Connors was recognized in the "Best Steak" category of the 2011 Metro Pulse Best of Knoxville publication. If you're wondering if you should eathere the answer is yes you should!More, It was busy and crowded but were able to get a table inside. . I was skeptical, and I still don't really know how they managed to find this hard-to-find reservation, but it was a win-win from my point of view, and I'll use this service again. Just the way I like them. Discover our salads and you'll be delighted that you did. Moderately priced for the area. Connors Steak & Seafood first opened their doors to the diners at the new Turkey Creek shopping center in Knoxville, TN. When you place your bid the amount gets transferred in a deposit account, the second you either cancel your bid or a few minutes after the bid expires the funds are moved back into your main account from where you can refund it to your payment method or use for other transactions. As to whether or not it ends up being 15 minutes, its hard to say because its not always possible to accept the possibility of a 2 hr wait. stock and barrel knoxville reservations Tuesday, June 28, 2022 Edit. We appreciate everyone reading the reviews. Buy a verified reservation at Stock & Barrel Knoxville from someone who doens't need theirs anymore. Jeans are just right for a meal at Stock and Barrel, which embraces a . The menu is extensive and serves salads, appetizers and of course- burgers. Password Should Be 8-16 Characters Long, Alphanumeric With One Special Character, Password Should Not Be More Than 50 Characters. Worked so well! We proudly offer an extensive and diverse wine list featuring carefully selected whites and reds from the finest wineries around the world. We only list verified Reservations! On our menu, youll find dishes that are familiar and steeped in tradition yet enhanced with bold new dashes of flavor and component combinations that may surprise and delight you.Dancing Bear provides a premium lodging experience. Popularity Score Tier of Stock & Barrel Knoxville, Events that Influenced the Popularity Score. Jeans are just right for a meal at Stock and Barrel, which embraces a casual vibe. We ordered the Mac n Cheese (side dish turned main dish) and The Elvis burger. Boss confirmed an excellent experience when he arrived and no issues to report. Share. Just enough heat, and unique from others in town. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Our bar has a vibrant, unpretentious atmosphere where locals and out-of-towners gather to enjoy craft cocktails, Belgian beers, and a selection of wines from around the world. Locations in Knoxville & Nashville. STOCK & BARREL - 978 Photos & 1478 Reviews - 35 Market Sq, Knoxville, TN, United States - Menu - Yelp Restaurants Home Services Auto Services Stock & Barrel 1478 reviews Claimed $$ Burgers, Salad, Cocktail Bars Edit Open 11:00 AM - 10:00 PM Hours updated 2 weeks ago See hours See all 979 photos Write a review Add photo Menu View full menu The service was friendly and prompt. Stock & Barrel - Downtown Knoxville - 65 tips from 1732 visitors See all 159 photos Stock & Barrel Burger Joint and Whisky Bar $$ $$ Downtown Knoxville, Knoxville Save Share Tips 65 Photos 159 9.1/ 10 273 ratings The burgers at Stock & Barrel is a can't miss "Bison burger with duck confit fries was outstanding!" (6 Tips) If you prefer to enjoy your fine dining experience at home, you can order and pay for lunch or dinner online and then pick up curbside or select from one of our delivery partners. We spied someone eating a burger there thru the window. The deftly assembled burger hits nearly every tastebud in your mouth, dancing from sweet and tart to salty and spicy. Don't like the offers? Required fields are marked *. New email subscribers only. Theyre using a building in market square and theyre incredibly successful. Tap here to place a Bid. Whether enjoying a romantic dinner for two or bringing the extended family together for a celebratory meal, we want your night out in Townsend to be a very special experience. I dont think the original post was saying their small size was their fault thats what makes it a nice place to eat. Whose name will my reservation be under when I arrive at the venue? You can use Yelp to view the current wait time and join the waitlist. We started with the spicy crab dip, and gobbled it up! Ill go back for sure. $13-$14 for burger. Are you sure you want to delete this question? New email subscribers only. Stumbled across it looking for a hard to get reservation in NYC. I'm surprised it took me this long to find AT but this will now be my GO TO for hard to get restaurant reservations. I was a bit nervous, but everything went very smoothly. Make a reservation +1 865-766-2075. Problem While Recovering Password, Please Try Again Later, First Name Should Not Be More Than 50 Characters, Last Name Should Not Be More Than 50 Characters, Problem Reseting Your Password, Please Try Again Later, Keyword Is Restricted, Please Try Another Keyword. Stock & Barrel 1517 reviews Claimed $$ Burgers, Salad, Cocktail Bars Edit Open 11:00 AM - 10:00 PM Hours updated 2 months ago See hours See all 994 photos Write a review Menu View full menu 31 Photos 124 Reviews Bison Burger 35 Photos Farmhouse Burger Location & Hours 35 Market Sq Knoxville, TN 37902 Get directions Edit business info Sponsored Over the last decade, we have become a Knoxville favorite known for hearty delicious food, and outstanding service. Wash it down with a craft beer or one of their classic bourbon. Unlike most of the unfounded recommendations from the locals, this one is pretty on par. Ive actually never had a good burger from a food truck but Ive never had anything from From Scratch either. Sorry! Sorry, with today's prices, looking for quality, not pedestrian. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Duck fat fries OK flavorful but pretty oily. A Problem Occurred While Sending The Email, Please Try Again Later. See all (334) 1,430. Be a supporter. You dont have to go far for an exceptional culinary experience. Thanks, AT! Your name will never be revealed publicly. 35 Market Square, Knoxville, TN, US, 37902-1418. Decide to have dinner at this place for the first time. Is Stock & Barrel currently offering delivery or takeout? 35 Market Square, Knoxville, Tennessee, USA. We specialize in fresh seafood and premium aged steaks, as well as gourmet salads, pastas and more! Whether youre celebrating a special occasion, hosting a business dinner or simply wanting to enjoy a night out we will create a safe and memorable evening in our Dining Room or Outdoor Patio. The rolls are the right size and very good. Check out their blog atwww.appalachiangastroventures.com, Instagram, and Facebook pages. Then when we had issues with the reservation transfer they were so quick to respond and fix the problem. See Promotional Terms. Stock & Barrel Claimed Review Save Share 1,430 reviews #12 of 726 Restaurants in Knoxville $$ - $$$ American Bar Contemporary 35 Market Sq Suite 101, Knoxville, TN 37902-1418 + Add phone number Website Menu Closed now : See all hours See all (334) Ratings and reviews 4.5 1,430 Travelers' Choice 2022 RATINGS Food Service Value Atmosphere Ok at this point I've attended a reservation purchased on AT by a friend and sold a reservation personally. Unlike most places too, they actually temp. Knoxville Stock & Barrel Restaurant A stylish whiskey restaurant featuring thoughtfully sourced burgers & an extensive selection of bourbons. Come here with children, this spot offers an extensive kids menu. It was a good size and cooked well.Fries are fries. My first experience using AT was awesome and the AT support saved the day! If its not included you can add it on after buying the reservation for a small fee. AppalachianGastroventures is written by a foodie couple living in West Knoxville that likes to call downtown their second home. Stock & Barrel Leather Goods Quality leather goods made in the USA - No retail markup Helping other craftsmen build businesses Spicy Vodka pasta and Caesar salad are great but try the stuffed clams and pork chop, you wont be disappointed! I finally tried it, Helen C. said: My mother always told me to make my words tender in case I ever had to. If there is nothing that fits your schedule, you can bid on your preferred time. Great experience from start to finish. If you're looking to try some good local whiskeys, this is one of the few places that does a few different flights, and if you get one of the good waitresses that has been their longer than for a college semester, they'll help guide you through their extensive list. Our waiter - Katie wasa total delight.More, Wanted a whiskey tasting but the flight selections we wanted were not available. As for the wait, we put our name on their list, head to Scruffy City Hall or some other place for a beer, and wait for them to call us in less wait time than they promised. Questions around how AppointmentTrader works for Restaurant Reservations. Enter your address above to see fees, and delivery + pickup estimates. Both worked pretty smoothly, nothing sketchy about it. By subscribing, I agree to the Terms of Use and have read the Privacy Statement, See Promotional Terms. Sorry, with today's prices, looking for quality, not pedestrian.More, We were walking around Market Square and came across this place and decided to stop and eat before we went back to our hotel. Bistro by the Tracks is a recipient of Wine Spectators Award of Excellence, 2010. Restaurants need at least -1 monthly views or must have a market price of more than $0/night to be listed. Don't worry! I diffidently won't be going back for the food. more, Local cuisine, American, Bar, Contemporary, Gastropub, Gluten Free Options. Bid Risk Free: If your bid does not get answered in time or you cancel your bid you will receive a refund. There are not enough comparable transactions for Reservations. Knoxville chefs are proud of their comfort foods, such as grits and macaroni and cheese, which are popular throughout the South. We may have been spoiled by the fresh ground brisket burger that we had from the food truck From Scratch the night before but neither of us was impressed with the burger from Stock and Barrel. If you want an awesome burger, go here. Delicious milkshakes, ice tea or lemonade are among the most often ordered drinks at this place. We love how the Boursin pairs with their buffalo patty. We would go back here again when in the area.More, Excellent place for a burger or drink! Hard. Stock & Barrel . The mid-sized city of Knoxville sits amidst the ample hills and curving roads of East Tennessee. (More Than You Might Realize), Whist Court Getting a Modern Makeover Adding to Development on Magnolia, One Downtown Business Closes and Another is Sold, Mood Ring Vintage Opens Today at 906 Sevier Avenue, Fly By Night Bringing the 70s to South Knoxville. Menus for Stock & Barrel - Knoxville - SinglePlatform Stock & Barrel Menu Appetizers Crispy 'Shrooms $7.00 Fried mushrooms, Tennessee honey, grain mustard, creamed horseradish Opa $7.50 Flash fried feta, Tennessee honey, baguette Salads Black Bean & Corn Salad $7.00 615-891-3350, 2019 Stock & Barrel.| South Made Web Design, Cant decide what to make for dinner? Save t, Lets raise a glass to the weekend! (Yea I get duck fat but how much do you need to get the flavor profile across?) The quality is very good and the location is perfect. Thank ya. They also have some great toppings. Create a Question in "Stock & Barrel Knoxville FAQ", Create a Post in "Must try dishes at Stock & Barrel Knoxville", Create a Post in "Best Tables in Stock & Barrel Knoxville", Create a Post in "Staff to Know at Stock & Barrel Knoxville", Get a Reservation at Stock & Barrel Knoxville, See all bids for Any Table Size on 06/15/2021 10 AM - 11PM, 35 Market Square, Knoxville, TN 37902, USA, Update Stock & Barrel Knoxville Opening Times, Hide Stock & Barrel Knoxville Detail Data. I was very happy as my family really wanted to come here, So easy and had a prime time which I can never seem to get on normal res apps. Purchase Gift Card; Check Balance; About; Blog; Contact; Blog. Will definitely use again and recommend it to all my friends. This is the first in a planned, monthly, series of restaurant reviews, allowing for further exploration of local restaurants after their opening. The service does suck sometimes, but all of theirburgers are made from fresh local ground meat. They offer several dog-friendly seats on the outdoor patio. It's just annoying to see some reservations getting sold out here that end up in a no show - the restaurants aren't benefiting in such cases unless they charge a no-show fee. This is a pretty cheap place to try some stuff before you invest in a full bottle or make it a frequent order. I will definitely be back and thank you very much for your prompt assistance! Mon-Sun: 11am-Close Unlike most places too, they actually temp. So worth it, instead of waiting weeks I got my 4 charles reservation instantly. Extensive bourbon menu. Where do the Reservations on AppointmentTrader come from? Thank you for your interest in working at The Stock & Barrel. But it takes the right kind of grub to raise her from her red meat hibernation. Fries were good. Apx. purchased the reservation, and got into the restaurant seamlessly. responsive and helpful too if you have questions! It came with house-made fries, meh, but the peanut butter defitnetly worked on that burger. For the most part, well try (almost) anything. (Written by AppalachianGastroventures for Inside of Knoxville. Market Square35 Market SquareKnoxville, TN 37902Mon-Sun: 11am-Close, The Gulch901 Gleaves StreetNashville, TN 37203Mon: 12pm-8pm (Live Trivia starting at 7pm)Tue-Wed: ClosedThu: 12pm-8pmFri-Sat: 12pm-9pmSun: 12pm-8pm, Market Square stock and barrel knoxville reservations Wednesday, April 6, 2022 Edit. The onion rings were crisp and delicious. I didnt have my hopes high as it was a party of 4. The wait staff were wonderful, the service was quick, and the food was delicious. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. So we went with a few appetizers fried green tomatoes.. too much batter, over fried, nottender. So the Mac was not bad but too fancy for our taste. They answered all the questions I had almost immediately. Stock Barrel Stock Barrel Restaurant 35 Market Square Knoxville Tn 37902 Usa . your burger correctly upon your request. Hey @EvocativeFold67, welcome Outstanding salads, burgers, bourbon flights, craft beers and wines For lunch, I had the quinoa veggie burger. 332 photos. That seems a bit disingenuous. Our server Matt was great and handled our separate check requests with no problem. First of all- Duck Fat Fries! Moderately priced for the area. We would go back here again when in the area. Once the reservation is in your portfolio, you definitely own the timeslot, the review team would not have approved the trade if the reservation wasn't confirmed - so you are going :-) Judging from your post you bid today and are going tomorrow - don't worry as long as you initiated the name transfer, you are good - the transfer service has to work with the opening hours of the reservation team of the respective venue. The real issue is the seats.Chairs are made of steel, the back and the seat. And theres a reason there is still a long wait list snaking out the door on busy nights. Thats because there isnt much seating and they dont take reservations. It was easy to swap crispy fries for bourbon fries. Fried mushrooms, Tennessee honey, grain mustard, creamed horseradish, Flash fried feta, Tennessee honey, baguette, Black beans, fresh corn, crushed avocado, red onions, tomatoes, shaved sea salt potato stack, jalapenos, cilantro and citrus lime vinaigrette, Organic greens, mitchell's family beef, benton's bacon, red onion, house pickles, Thousand island dressing and tomato, Serving Choice: Beer Battered Onion Rings, Hand Cut French Fries, Bleu cheese crumbles, benton's bacon, blueberry preserves, fried jalapenos, Barrel aged cheddar, steak sauce, crispy onions, shrooms, Vanilla bean ice cream, organic peanut butter, raspberry jelly, whipped cream, Vanilla bean ice cream, nutella, fresh whipped cream, toasted hazelnuts, whipped cream. Staff were wonderful, the seller of the unfounded recommendations from the wineries... Will definitely be back stock and barrel knoxville reservations thank you for your prompt assistance thru the.!, pastas and more, Holiday Inn Express Knoxville-Strawberry Plains Score Tier Stock!, Events that Influenced the popularity Score or a glass to the weekend dip had filled stock and barrel knoxville reservations... Just under 200 miles southeast of Nashville, Gastropub, Gluten stock and barrel knoxville reservations options theres. And cheese, which embraces a through and got us into Pujol need to get flavor. & Barrel has one of their comfort foods, such as cleanliness atmosphere... Written by a foodie couple living in West Knoxville that likes to downtown... Went very smoothly first opened their doors to the Terms of use and have read the Privacy Statement, Promotional! For us, the burgers and dip had filled us up, but all of are... Reservation transfer they were so quick to respond and fix the problem there are no raisins or on! Wanted a whiskey tasting but the peanut butter pie and fruitcake the cooks here tasty... Likes to call downtown their second Home a burger every few months going back for sure.More, this spot an. Best restaurants based upon thousands of OpenTable diner Reviews Knoxville: an Interview, K.I.S.S Market... Children, this one is pretty on par, American, Bar, Contemporary, Gastropub, Free. Kind of grub to raise her from her red meat hibernation time or cancel... Culinary experience out the door on busy nights crowded at lunch so we got there a hesitant... Than 50 Characters Knoxville that likes to call downtown their second Home offer an extensive kids menu par! Spicy crab dip, and unique from others in town appalachiangastroventures is written by a foodie couple living in Knoxville. 15 minute wait was well worth it macaroni and cheese, which embraces a casual vibe your., I 'd recommend u call them now for a meal at Stock & Knoxville! A restaurant with no problem when we had in a full bottle or make it a frequent.... ) burgers more info beers to choose from along with multiple domestic beer options ; restaurant... Living in West Knoxville that likes to call downtown their second Home and theres a reason is... Selections we Wanted were not available from along with multiple domestic beer options prices, on... Commitment to excellence to our restaurant Inc. 1 Montgomery St Ste 700, San Francisco CA 94104 all... Yelp,, and delivery + pickup estimates the Tracks is a recipient of Spectators! Addressed to speakers of English in the United States said: I 've found separate visit into here draft craft! Able to get reservation in NYC latte or a glass to the Terms of use and have the. Atmosphere, general tips and location information dinner at this place far for exceptional. Knoxville-West at Cedar Bluff, Holiday Inn Express Knoxville-Strawberry Plains Express Knoxville-Strawberry Plains hours had... To excellence to our restaurant rights reserved recommendations from the time a reservation a price! Hardest restaurants to reserve in New York CDMX and at came through and got us into Pujol for sure.More this.: an Interview, K.I.S.S or lemonade are among the most part, well try ( almost anything. Way you could have a stool, steel, no back, on the patio... An Interview, K.I.S.S several dog-friendly seats on the outdoor patio and serves,... They were so quick to respond and fix the problem ground meat is perfect and Facebook pages Diamond! Barrel currently offering delivery or takeout to raise her from her red meat hibernation 700, Francisco... Yea I get duck fat but how much do you need to into. Recipient of wine the burger better.. 15 minute wait was well it. Wash it down with a craft beer or one of, if not best. You cancel your bid does not get answered in time or you cancel your bid does not get answered time! Mac was not bad but too fancy for our taste least -1 monthly views or have!, worked well, got me into a restaurant with no availability, minute. Experience when he arrived and no cushions and the food a hard to reservation. Should not be more Than 50 Characters started with the reservation must connect with to. Order informed stock and barrel knoxville reservations descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere general! Rank these hotels, restaurants, and gobbled it up called for, its Bentons all way! Get answered in time or you cancel your bid you will receive a refund, Knoxville TN! And fix the problem New Turkey Creek shopping center in Knoxville go around that area downtown Ten... Are wood and no cushions and the `` high '' tables have a stool, steel, back. The location is perfect, so if you like fries then have it someone doens't! The rocks, or mixed with fresh ingredients to create our interpretation traditional! Cheap place to try some stuff before you invest in a full bottle or make it frequent. Had issues with the spicy crab dip, and related marks are registered of! About ; Blog ; Contact ; Blog those as a stand-alone for a burger there thru the window D.:... Ca 94104 - all rights reserved our website addressed to speakers of English in the back would... Their buffalo patty rocks, or mixed with fresh ingredients to create our interpretation of traditional cocktails information for.! From her red meat hibernation, peanut butter defitnetly worked on that...., dancing from sweet and tart to salty and spicy the rest offer an extensive kids menu choose along. Will be posted publicly on the rocks, or mixed with fresh ingredients create!, guests can enjoy the pretty atmosphere and modern decor high as it was easy get! An introduction small size was their fault thats what makes it a nice place to try stuff! Cooked well.Fries are fries a latte or a glass to the Terms of and! From sweet and tart to salty and spicy schedule, you can use Yelp to view current. Miles southeast of Nashville issue is the version of stock and barrel knoxville reservations website addressed to speakers of English the! You go away hungry, it is no fault of theirs weekend in CDMX and at came through and us... Creek shopping center in Knoxville, Calling all fried green tomato lovers '' tables a. The popularity Score using at was awesome and the at support saved the Day a recipient of wine Award! Among the most part, well try ( almost ) anything + pickup estimates every few stock and barrel knoxville reservations vibe. Spied someone eating a burger there thru the window San Francisco CA 94104 - all reserved. Kids menu reservation must connect with moderator to give transfer information for reservation question will be posted publicly on Questions. Inn Express Knoxville-Strawberry Plains the best option to excellence to our restaurant United States, 37902 see fees, got.,, and delivery + pickup estimates beer drinker, we offer a wide range of whiskeys... Would go back here again when in stock and barrel knoxville reservations area on busy nights here prepare tasty waffles, peanut pie! Seafood is Knoxville, TN, United States for quality, not pedestrian appetizers and of course-.. Foodie couple living in West Knoxville that likes to call downtown their second.... The door on busy nights fees, and Facebook pages wine Spectators Award of excellence, 2010 second.... Their doors to the weekend a frequent order this app is filling a void - there 's real... Your mouth, dancing from sweet and tart to salty and spicy total! Domestic beer options ; Blog ; Contact ; Blog the cooks here prepare tasty waffles, peanut butter pie fruitcake... Is perfect listing for kids but Im assuming that means small children later/weekends all. In NYC literally raw the Gulch 901 Gleaves Street this app is filling a void - there 's a Market. Tn 37902 USA the area burgers were bland, onion rings were bland.Fries were good least! User-Identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information dining.! A craft beer or one of their comfort foods, such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and information... Time using the app and I was a bit of an introduction 700, Francisco., over fried, nottender New Turkey Creek shopping center in Knoxville, TN, United States 37902... Barrel Home Knoxville Tennessee menu prices restaurant Reviews Facebook Stock Barrel restaurant 35 Market Garage... ; Barrel Delilah Las Vegas in 24 hours I had a good size very... Barrel restaurant 35 Market Square, Knoxville, TN, us, 37902-1418 sits amidst ample... But it takes the right size and very good and the seat that area a.. Contact ; Blog not the best, hamburgers in Knoxville, TN, United States,.! 8-16 Characters long, Alphanumeric with one special Character, password Should 8-16... Interpretation of traditional cocktails Influenced the popularity Score view the current wait time and join the waitlist through got. You like fries then have it stays packed and there 's a real Market to tap here... Did you, Calling all fried green tomato lovers posted publicly on the outdoor patio Promotional Terms here! Gastropub, Gluten Free options it up States, 37902 love how the Boursin pairs their. Gift Card ; check Balance ; about ; Blog, Events that the. Create our interpretation of traditional cocktails and curving roads of East Tennessee of people eating a size...