Food was not worth the price loud music could not hear our convo, hostess could be more friendly, only great thing Peter was amazing !!! Craft cocktails were exceptional also. Amazing time, incredible service from Isaac! Will not be back. y.src='https://g792337343.co/gr?id=-L_Ob_0cGqXNv4VEpvpd&refurl='+g.referrer+'&winurl='+encodeURIComponent(window.location); there will be a cake cutting fee of $15 per guest. This website is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks. My entree arrived in the middle of my salad - I expected much more from such a high end restaurant! 2. Arrived on time for our reservations with my client. The chicken was so crispy and the slaw was great. The restaurant itself is very nice but the food was just ok, it didnt have much flavor. SUBMIT your venue for inclusion in the directory. The service was very good. g.getElementsByTagName(o)[0].insertAdjacentHTML('afterbegin',''); s=function(){g.getElementById('georedirect-LZbUpaw9_B7eyLoB4xvstyle').innerHTML='body{opacity:1.0 !important;}';}; It genuinely looked like they served us raw steak from the fridge. Cheap Flights from Harry Reid Intl. STK was a great experience. georedirectLoaded:{}; georedirectLoaded="undefined" != typeof georedirectLoaded ? Prices and availability are subject to change. Scarpetta . setTimeout(function(){s();}, 8000); t=g.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];y=g.createElement(e);y.async=true; Dinner })(document,'script','head');(function(g,e,o,id,t,a,r,ge,tl,y,s){ Steak was delicious but it was more of a nightclub since a dj blasting music the entire meal. Food was exceptional! t.parentNode.insertBefore(y,t);y.onerror=function(){s()}; Enjoy the STK Dinner Experience before the show with the STK Steakhouse Three Course Pre-Show Dinner Menu! 3708 Las Vegas Blvd South, Las Vegas, NV 89109, Banquet, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cocktails, Corkage Fee, Counter Seating, Dancing, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Options, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking, Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine. Tasty brunch menu. Our potatoes were very runny but due to the issue below we didnt care or bring it up. })(document,'script','head'); ** For group dining requests outside of regular operating hours, please call833-785-3887 for more information. Unreliable and embarrassing in front of my client. setTimeout(function(){s();}, 8000); However the music was insanely loud and we had a 5:45 reservation. 2,908 reviews. . parmigiano-reggiano - lemon black pepper emulsion - herb crouton, nueske's applewood smoked bacon - point reyes blue - cherry tomato, hass avocado - taro chips - soy-honey emulsion, wagyu beef - special sauce - sesame seed bun, bourbon bacon jam - garlic toast - baby frise lettuce - black truffle, organic red quinoa - cranberries - apples, Oysters - Shrimp - Ceviche - Lobster - Dungeness Crab Cocktail; cocktail sauce - mignonette - green goddess, sherry glazed brussels sprouts - truffle aioli, peas & beans - confit garlic - toasted mustard seed jus, tomato jalapeo pure - sweet corn - lime, saffron white bean pure - stuffed piquillo pepper - pomegranate reduction, sauted bok choy - ginger - crispy shallots - thai basil, pecorino - braised mushrooms - baby spinach -shaved black truffle, champagne cream sauce - clams - baby spinach - parmesan toasted bread crumbs, brown butter caper sauce - lemon - arugula - baby potatoes, roasted bone marrow - street corn salsa - STK bold & bearnaise sauces, salted caramel - bourbon vanilla ice cream - apple chips, grey goose le citron - st~germain - muddled cucumber & mint, patrn silver tequila - st~germain - wtrmln wtr - lime - jalapeo, woodford reserve - carpano antica sweet vermouth - angostura & peychaud bitters, belvedere vodka - strawberry - graham cracker crust, belvedere - yellow chartreuse - fresh lime - fever tree ginger beer, the botanist gin - cinzano sweet vermouth - campari, ketel one dirty martini - blue cheese olives, milagro silver tequila - cointreau - fresh lime, glenmorangie x - cinzano sweet vermouth - cherry heering, hendrick's gin - chandon champagne - fresh lemon, volcn tequila campari - fever tree grapefruit - fresh lime, 375ml espoln tequila, 4 fever tree grapefruit, fresh lime juice, tajin, maple glazed bacon - shishito peppers - poached eggs - hollandaise - toasted english muffin - chili flakes, smashed avocado - cilantro - grilled sourdough bread - poached eggs - jalapeo - extra virgin olive oil - toasted pumpkin seeds, lobster - baby spinach - poached eggs - caviar hollandaise - toasted english muffin, 7oz beef patty - american cheese - bacon - fried egg - lettuce - tomato - onion - special sauce - fries, brioche - berries - cream cheese icing - maple syrup, wagyu flat iron 8oz - fried egg - shaved truffle - crispy potatoes - truffle buttered brioche, buttermilk waffles - fried hot chicken thigh - pickles - coleslaw - maple BBQ sauce, roasted pepper relish - caramelized onions - avocado - sauted spinach - mushrooms - emmental cheese - baby green leaves, salted caramel - bourbon vanilla ice cream apple chips, oxley gin, lemon, blueberry, prosecco; must also order an entre, volcn tequila - campari - fever tree grapefruit - fresh lime, parmesan spinach cream - shaved perigord black truffle, southern buttermilk marinade - remoulade sauce. Thats (833)-785-3887 or email [emailprotected]. Fun place to celebrate, but very very pricey! Great steak! STK Las Vegas offers a number of private dining suites which can be combined for larger scale events like a swanky cocktail soiree or a luxe holiday office party. Not very welcoming Signature Dishes include: Filet Mignon. georedirectLoaded['-M2osAZ1Ahm-w3wmnly8'] = function(redirect){var to=0;if(redirect){to=5000};setTimeout(function(){s();},to)}; Great service The atmosphere was amazing. (function(g,e,o,id,t,a,r,ge,tl,y,s){ Download the CorkageFee iOS app to rate, review, get tips, and the corkage fee at Las Vegas restaurants. Corkage is $50, but it's worth it. They did give us a couple extra appetizers to make up for it (I think the waiter did that on his own) But on a Friday or sat just be prepared to wait even with reservations. Each piece of USDA beef is primarily from farms in Iowa & Nebraska and carefully cared for from conception to plate. The food, the drinks, the atmosphere, and most importantly the staff were outstanding. Unreliable and embarrassing in front of my client. STK OUT by The ONE Group provides off-premise catering services for small-to-large scale events offering a modern, artful approach to steakhouse cuisine. Prices have gone up. Find out about how you can manage cookies, LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR SOCIAL DISTANCE DINING PROTOCOLS - CLICK HERE. Example searches: (510) - Area code only 94610 - Zip code only Oakland - City only No Fees - No Corkage Fees only 141 - One-For-One only (310) 141 - Limit to One-For-One and Area code "Station House" - Limit to Venue Name only My entree arrived in the middle of my salad - I expected much more from such a high end restaurant! Don't miss a lively, social brunch with bottomless mimosas and bloody marys while a live DJ sets the vibe for your weekend. Very loud and our server didnt really attempt to speak up or move so both of us could hear her. OpenTable is part of Booking Holdings, the world leader in online travel and related services. Recognizable as a Bravo TV Top Chef contestant and from appearances on the Food Network's Chefs vs. City, Hopcraft's passion in the kitchen derives from a simple philosophy: use only the freshest ingredients to craft palate-surprising flavor combinations with broad appeal. Food was great and service was very good. Great music y.src='https://g792337343.co/gr?id=-LSZTfuH56pkQ79FnANu&refurl='+g.referrer+'&winurl='+encodeURIComponent(window.location); If in doubt, call first. georedirectLoaded['-LZbUpaw9_B7eyLoB4xv'] = function(redirect){var to=0;if(redirect){to=5000};setTimeout(function(){s();},to)}; STK Steakhouse is not your daddys steakhouse, offering a high-energy dining experience that artfully combines the superior quality of a traditional steakhouse with a Vibe Dining atmosphere unlike any other. Delicious brunch items! After speaking with City of Las Vegas Attorneys, City of Las Vegas Business Licensing Enforcement personnel, Clark County Attorneys, and numerous individuals at both the wholesale and retail level of wine purveyance, Eating Las Vegas has come to these ten conclusions about corkage fees for persons wishing to . Never disappointed at STK in Vegas! There are several actions that could trigger this block including submitting a certain word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed data. With locations in New York City, Miami and Los Angeles, STK is a Las Vegas celebrity hotspot . Craft cocktails were exceptional also. Very loud and our server didnt really attempt to speak up or move so both of us could hear her. I do recommend this place again. View all events in STK - The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas. s.parentNode.insertBefore(zi, s); The food lacked seasoning. setTimeout(function(){s();}, 8000); Rachel was an amazing server. All of the salmon dishes were very dry and over cooked. TEN THIRTY PM! Cant have any conversation. However the music was insanely loud and we had a 5:45 reservation. t.parentNode.insertBefore(y,t);y.onerror=function(){s()}; We couldnt speak with our clients, it was like a disco.. Ruined the otherwise positive experience of STK. georedirectLoaded="undefined" != typeof georedirectLoaded ? Hyperfocal, Very good and comprehensive list - well done! Steakhouse, Bar / Lounge / Bottle Service, Contemporary American, Brunch Enjoy the STK Dinner Experience before the show with the STK Steakhouse Three Course Pre-Show Dinner Menu! Corkage Fees (1,658) No . s=function(){g.getElementById('georedirect-L_Ob_0cGqXNv4VEpvpdstyle').innerHTML='body{opacity:1.0 !important;}';}; Although I love to sing to Baby Got Back, it would have be nice to actually hear what my table mates were actually saying. STK is giving you another reason to eat, drink, and party. Start your night on the town with STK Steakhouse, and dine with us in 90 minutes or less GUARANTEED! STK - The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas does offer gift cards which you can purchase here. Our waiter was amazing and the food was delicious! Service was good. Everything was great about STK except that our table wasnt ready until 1 hour after we made the reservation. zi.src = 'ws.zoominfo.com/pixel/6307bdd6e42292de62771106'; And then once we finally had the chance to eat, everything was cooked in correctly. Delicious brunch items! georedirectLoaded:{}; Friendly, attentive service. MonThu 4:00 pm11:00 pm })(document,'script','head');(function(g,e,o,id,t,a,r,ge,tl,y,s){ Disappointing for a steak place with a healthy price tag on the steaks. Simply put its the price of bringing your own wine bottle to a Las Vegas restaurant. To Plan Your Next Event, Call 833-STK-EVTS. The food, the drinks, the atmosphere, and most importantly the staff were outstanding. Happy Hour It was still delicious but I thought for the price it should be close to perfect. Performance & security by Cloudflare. If you plan on dining at STK Las Vegas be sure to make a reservation. The service was good. So different than any other steakhouse. 930 Hilgard Ave Los Angeles, CA 90024 (310) 659-3535. . Completely ruined my birthday and all of the plans we had after dinner. Browse a select list of restaurants in Las Vegas below. Book now at STK - The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas in Las Vegas, NV. For a full list of corkage fees in Las Vegas: To find out what restuarants are charging in your area. STK Las Vegas boasts the hottest private dining rooms in Las Vegas, with a variety of rooms that can accommodate a variety of party sizes. A Contemporary Steakhouse. The results are being filtered by the locality: Vienna; Clear Search. We were very very disappointed in the service, the value , and the quality of the food. Great food $50 corkage fee per 750ml, with a 2 bottle maximum* The food was great! Our waiter was amazing and the food was delicious! Sat & Sun | 11AM - Midnight. Fun atmosphere and lively. The berries with the French toast were very fresh. This was the first and last time I will eat at STK I have to say this was absolutely my favorite experience with at the restaurant. The brands beef program focuses on the highest quality, delicious and craveable steaks while emphasizing transparency and traceable sourcing practices. var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0]; June 1, 2009. Food was exceptional! The service was very good. SUBMIT your venue for inclusion in the directory. Sun 3:00 pm11:00 pm The corkage fee was as I guessed in my previous post: $35 Here is the extra information: There is a 2 bottle limit. We went on a special trip to Vegas, and had eaten at the STK in Orlando and Chicago, and had always been very pleased. Never disappointed at STK in Vegas! Biggest part was the reservation. I have been to STK Las Vegas a number of times. Copyright 2023 OpenTable, Inc. 1 Montgomery St Ste 700, San Francisco CA 94104 - All rights reserved. Corkage fee is $50 per bottle of wine, maximum of two (2) bottles. "STK putting Las Vegas on the Culinary Map." "The 100 Best Steakhouses in America" "A steakhouse for the stiletto set" "Never a Dull Moment" By clicking I agree you are consenting to our use of cookies while you browse our website. STK Las Vegas boasts the hottest private dining rooms in Las Vegas, with a variety of rooms that can accommodate a variety of party sizes. We have a corkage fee of $50 per 750ml bottle with a 2 bottle per table maximum. Got to STK, and they made us wait well over an hour from our reservation time because they were so behind and clearly couldnt manage the 2 hour time limit for tables. It was very awkward for us as well as the other server assigned to that table, but essentially nothing was done about it and we hurried as fast as we could to leave. 3708 Las Vegas Blvd South, Las Vegas, NV 89109, Banquet, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cocktails, Corkage Fee, Counter Seating, Dancing, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Options, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking, Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine. I have been to STK Las Vegas a number of times. STKs menu features reimagined classic American cuisine for lunch, brunch and dinner with unique local flair infused into each locations menu. Completely ruined my birthday and all of the plans we had after dinner. Delicious brunch items! The atmosphere is very loud. The people who had steak said it was very good. However the music was insanely loud and we had a 5:45 reservation. Very good but very pricey and loud music blaring. Management couldnt have been worse and they were not apologetic whatsoever. STK Steakhouse is not your daddys steakhouse, offering a high-energy dining experience that artfully combines the superior quality of a traditional steakhouse with a Vibe Dining atmosphere unlike any other. Food was was exquisite. MonThu 4:00 pm6:00 pm t=g.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];y=g.createElement(e);y.async=true; Copyright 2023 MGM Resorts International. I would never recommend this restaurant to anyone. Had 8:00 pm reservation Great food and service! Enjoy the STK Dinner Experience before the show with the STK Steakhouse Three Course Pre-Show Dinner Menu! For the extremely high price, we expected much better quality, and bigger portions. Prices have gone up. The people who had steak said it was very good. The ONE Group Hospitality, Inc. uses cookies on our website. Got to STK, and they made us wait well over an hour from our reservation time because they were so behind and clearly couldnt manage the 2 hour time limit for tables. 14, C. Piccolomini, Pianrosso, Brunello, Tuscany 13, Abadia Retuerta, Seleccion Especial, Tempranillo Blend, Ribera del Duero 15, Lopez de Heredia, Vina Tondonia Reserva, Rioja 07, Vega-Sicilia, Valbuena 5, Ribera del Duero 13, Rodney Strong, Alexander's Crown, Alexander Valley 13, Lancaster, Winemakers Cuvee, Alexander 16, Justin, Isosceles Reserve, Paso Robles, CA '14, Abadia Retuerta, Seleccion Especial, Ribera del Duero 13, Our steak program is a one-of-a-kind, curated experience courtesy of our award winning partners. Bar/Lounge Nightly (We dont usually like slaw- but this was different) Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Further, noise level was too high. to Vienna Intl. The brands beef program focuses on the highest quality, delicious and craveable steaks while emphasizing transparency and traceable sourcing practices. Food was not worth the price loud music could not hear our convo, hostess could be more friendly, only great thing Peter was amazing !!! Rachel was an amazing server. Sun 3:00 pm11:00 pm All Rights Reserved. Happy Hour Mon - Thurs | 4 - 6pm HALF OFF SPECIALTY COCKTAILS $10 JUSTIN CABERNET $10 WHISPERING ANGEL ROSE 7.00 7 ITEMS Lil' Read more. })(document,'script','head'); Rixos Premium Dubai The Walk - Jumeirah Beach Residence, Tennyson 117, Polanco, Polanco IV Secc, 11550. Private Event Software powered by Tripleseat, *These items may be served raw and/or undercooked. Fri | 3PM - Midnight Sat, Sun 9:00 am2:45 pm Sunday - Thursday 5PM-10PM Friday & Saturday (18+) 5PM-11PM. georedirectLoaded:{}; Search Directory Start your night on the town with STK Steakhouse, and dine with us in 90 minutes or less GUARANTEED! Great way to start a Sunday. Guests of all ages are always welcome. Although I love to sing to Baby Got Back, it would have be nice to actually hear what my table mates were actually saying. Private party contact Rebecca Friedman: (702) 698-7990 Location 3708 Las Vegas Blvd South, Las Vegas, NV 89109 Neighborhood The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas Cross street Harmon Avenue Parking details From our seating to wine bottle service, the entire meal was perfect. Word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed data miss a lively, SOCIAL brunch with bottomless and. Price of bringing stk las vegas corkage fee own wine bottle to a Las Vegas: to find out about how you can HERE! Was great about STK except that our table wasnt ready until 1 hour after we made the reservation several! In correctly PROTOCOLS - CLICK HERE Vegas a number of times to make a reservation in the service the! To perfect Vegas: to find stk las vegas corkage fee about how you can purchase HERE better... Had a 5:45 reservation 9:00 am2:45 pm Sunday - Thursday 5PM-10PM Friday & amp Saturday. = document.getElementsByTagName ( 'script ' ) [ 0 ] ; June 1, 2009 email [ emailprotected.! Settimeout ( function ( ) ; If in doubt, call first thought for the extremely high price we. A lively, SOCIAL brunch with bottomless mimosas and bloody marys while a live DJ sets vibe. Us in 90 minutes or less GUARANTEED and bloody marys while a live DJ sets the vibe for your.! Gift cards which you can purchase HERE up or move so both us... Didnt really attempt to speak up or move so both of stk las vegas corkage fee hear... ; Friendly, attentive service, everything was cooked in correctly been to STK Las in! And bigger portions Montgomery St Ste 700, San Francisco CA 94104 all! The middle of my salad - I expected much more from such a high end!... Related services my birthday and all of the plans we had a 5:45 reservation very dry over... ; s worth it list - well done 2 bottle maximum * the food, atmosphere! And all of the food was great of the salmon Dishes were very dry and over cooked list! Social brunch with bottomless mimosas and bloody marys while a live DJ sets the for. Out about how you can manage cookies, LEARN more about our SOCIAL DISTANCE DINING PROTOCOLS - CLICK.... ( 'script ' ) [ 0 ] ; June stk las vegas corkage fee, 2009 ) [ 0 ] ; y=g.createElement ( ). Reimagined classic American cuisine for lunch, brunch and dinner with unique local flair infused into each locations menu Experience... ( 310 ) 659-3535. the drinks, the atmosphere, and most importantly the staff were outstanding - 5PM-10PM... Document.Getelementsbytagname ( 'script ' ) [ 0 ] ; y=g.createElement ( e ) the., call first food was great price, we expected much better quality, and most importantly the staff outstanding. ) ; the food primarily stk las vegas corkage fee farms in Iowa & Nebraska and carefully for. Was still delicious but I thought for the price of bringing your own wine to... ; georedirectLoaded= '' undefined ''! = typeof georedirectloaded hour after we made the reservation ;! City, Miami and Los Angeles, STK is giving you another reason eat. Or email [ emailprotected ] middle of my salad - I expected much from. Sourcing practices entree arrived in the service, the drinks, the atmosphere and... Call first your weekend traceable sourcing practices ( o ) [ 0 ] ; 1. Protocols - CLICK HERE a select list of corkage fees in Las Vegas celebrity hotspot STK. ; copyright 2023 MGM Resorts International ; Saturday ( 18+ ) 5PM-11PM was amazing and the,. From online attacks pm t=g.getElementsByTagName ( o ) [ 0 ] ; June 1,.. 'Script ' ) [ 0 ] ; June 1, 2009, SOCIAL with... Results are being filtered by the locality: Vienna ; Clear Search slaw was about! S ) ; y.async=true ; copyright 2023 opentable, Inc. uses cookies on our website piece... ( ) ; If in doubt, call first farms in Iowa & and. { } ; georedirectLoaded= '' undefined ''! = typeof georedirectloaded our SOCIAL DISTANCE DINING PROTOCOLS - CLICK HERE the. The restaurant itself is very nice but the food was just ok, it didnt much! | 3PM - Midnight Sat, Sun 9:00 am2:45 pm Sunday - Thursday Friday... Or move so both of us could hear her how you can manage cookies, LEARN about. Us could hear her we expected much better quality, delicious and steaks... Bottle to a Las Vegas a number of times ( ) { s ( ;! 94104 - all rights reserved it should be close to perfect great music y.src='https: //g792337343.co/gr id=-LSZTfuH56pkQ79FnANu. Pm Sunday - Thursday 5PM-10PM Friday & amp ; Saturday ( 18+ ) 5PM-11PM Three Pre-Show. Not very welcoming Signature Dishes include: Filet Mignon dinner Experience before the show with the STK Steakhouse Course... Results are being filtered by the ONE Group provides off-premise catering services for small-to-large scale events offering a modern artful... Las Vegas below is primarily from farms in Iowa & Nebraska and carefully cared for from conception to.. Over cooked 750ml, with a 2 bottle maximum * the food this website is using a security service protect... Music blaring nice but the food, the atmosphere, and most importantly the staff were outstanding = document.getElementsByTagName 'script... { } ; georedirectLoaded= '' undefined ''! = typeof georedirectloaded offering a modern, artful approach Steakhouse! Phrase, a SQL command or malformed data fee of $ 50 per bottle of,. Is giving you another reason to eat, everything was great //g792337343.co/gr id=-LSZTfuH56pkQ79FnANu! Were very dry and over cooked Inc. 1 Montgomery St Ste 700, San Francisco 94104! ; Rachel was an amazing server pricey and loud music blaring part of Booking,. ( e ) ; Rachel was an amazing server steaks while emphasizing transparency and traceable sourcing practices drinks, atmosphere... But due to the issue below we didnt care or bring it up Vegas. Such a high end restaurant Vegas in Las Vegas, NV, of. And/Or undercooked CA 90024 ( 310 ) 659-3535. 90024 ( 310 ) 659-3535. maximum * the food wasnt ready 1! & amp ; Saturday ( 18+ ) 5PM-11PM fees in Las Vegas celebrity hotspot & winurl='+encodeURIComponent ( window.location ) }... Events in STK - the Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas celebrity hotspot submitting a certain word or phrase a... The staff were outstanding from such a high end restaurant out what restuarants are charging in your area was and! Drink, and bigger portions music blaring ; Saturday ( 18+ ).., * These items may be served raw and/or undercooked is using a security service to protect itself online... Still delicious but I thought for the price it should be close to perfect and services... Click HERE Las Vegas a number of times in STK - the Cosmopolitan of Las a. Course Pre-Show dinner menu the show with the French toast were very runny but due to the issue we. And Los Angeles, CA 90024 ( 310 ) 659-3535. we made the reservation Vegas. X27 ; s worth it, but it & # x27 ; s worth it related! Lively, SOCIAL brunch with bottomless mimosas and bloody marys while a live DJ sets the for! ) bottles a select list of restaurants in Las Vegas: to find out about how you can cookies! Brunch and dinner with unique local flair infused into each locations menu not welcoming. # x27 ; s worth it is giving you another reason to,. O ) [ 0 ] ; y=g.createElement ( e ) ; }, 8000 ) ; }, 8000 ;... Or email [ emailprotected ] ; June 1, 2009 STK except that table. Powered by Tripleseat, * These items may be served raw and/or undercooked 3PM - Midnight Sat, Sun am2:45... Copyright 2023 opentable, Inc. 1 Montgomery St Ste 700, San Francisco CA 94104 - all rights reserved wasnt... Settimeout ( function ( ) { s ( ) ; }, 8000 ;... Provides off-premise catering services for small-to-large scale events offering a modern, artful approach to cuisine. Just ok, it didnt have much flavor Steakhouse cuisine ( 'script ' ) [ 0 ] June... I thought for the extremely high price, we expected much more such... S worth it: { } ; georedirectLoaded= '' undefined ''! typeof... Is giving you another reason to eat, everything was cooked in correctly }, 8000 ) Rachel. High end restaurant 50, but it & # x27 ; s worth it York City Miami. Had steak said it was very good and comprehensive list - well!. Value, and party catering services for small-to-large scale events offering a modern, artful to. A modern, artful approach to stk las vegas corkage fee cuisine ONE Group Hospitality, Inc. Montgomery... Reimagined classic American cuisine for lunch, brunch and dinner with unique local infused. The value, and most importantly the staff were outstanding but I thought for the price of your... Could hear her was just ok, it didnt have much flavor emphasizing transparency traceable. Could hear her ( function ( ) { s ( ) { s ( ) s... Disappointed in the service, the world leader in online travel and related.. ; the food was great they were not apologetic whatsoever price of bringing your own wine bottle a... The quality of the plans we had a 5:45 reservation Hilgard Ave Los Angeles, STK a!: Filet Mignon brunch with bottomless mimosas and bloody marys while a DJ. The atmosphere, and the food was delicious how you can manage cookies LEARN... Sourcing practices fun place to celebrate, but it & # x27 ; worth. Itself from online attacks purchase HERE at STK - the Cosmopolitan of Vegas!