The standard $160-ish Romeo Zero is available in either 3 or 6 MOA reticles on an aspheric glass lens and comes standard with eight user-configurable illumination settings. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. Most available handgun optics are made overseas. Additionally, the DeltaPoint Pro offers a choice of three reticle styles, ranging from a traditional crosshair to a more modern triangle design. Sig romeo zero pro vs Romeo 1 pro. The CR1632, while possibly not the most popular battery selection, is still common enough that you will find it used in a few other designs. The DeltaPoint Pro has a wider field of view, but the Romeo1 Pro has a slightly longer battery life. The Romeo 1 Pro is a more robust offering from Sig as compared to first generations optics with some good options. Whether you run and gun in practical shooting, grind birds in skeet/trap, or punch dime-sized holes in benchrest, this is a place for you. One setting under brightest is where i left my deltapro. I got the 7 MOA triangle and if I had it to do over would get the 3 MOA dot - triangle takes up lots of window. sig p320 light. Hands down, for the $100 I thought the SRO was the best Ive ever used. 100% better! It used to be that red dots were just for rifles and carbines and have become widely accepted by not only military and law enforcement but also by consumers be they looking for practical/tactical competition or defensive uses. It's perfect again. It's noticeable when you hold the Romeo1 Pro side by side with . The DeltaPoint Pro has a wider field of view, but the Romeo1 Pro has a slightly longer battery life. We highly recommend coating your slide to prevent rust and corrosion. He shoots pistol as good as the pcc! It's one of the most rugged micro red dot available in the market today. But don't take it from some stranger on the internet, do your own research. P320 X-Carry (rev 2) optics question Romeo 1 Pro or Delta Point Pro which one and why? Im looking at either of these for my Sig M17, Interesting review, but dude, no-one, and I mean NO-ONE is interested in watching you running around shooting shit that has no relevance to the review. Hey, it's SUPERSETCA, back at you with a head to head matchup between the Leupold DeltaPoint Pro and the Sig Sauer Romeo1 PRO premium multipurpose pistol red. Required fields are marked *. Upload or insert images from URL. Much more, it is housed in a 7075-T6 aluminum alloy structure, making it very tough yet lightweight. 4.0 out of 5 stars Romeo 1Pro Reviewed in the United States on February 27, 2022 Just received this. https://www.facebook.com/supersetca/posts/2960127214053264, Pistol slide work by Brekke Custom: They immediately emailed me an overnight label. John F. Kennedy. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. In this article, you can see the dimensions and the photo of the footprint. The best customer service I have ever come across. Getting more into full-sized pistols, SIG's 1x30 Romeo 1 was the company's first-generation pistol red dots but have been replaced with the updated, and slightly longer, Romeo 1 Pro series. Product Description . juliet 3x magnifier. I have a DPP on an X-Compact. With my astigmatism, that is saying a whole lot. For those that compete in practical pistol, or for others that want the absolute fastest optic possible for home defense, this red dot deserves a hard look. I love my Romeo 1PRO and have them on several firearms. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. The SIG SAUER Romeo Red Dot Mounting Kit is designed to replace your rear sight and provide a plate to mount a Deltapoint Pro footprint optic. The DeltaPoint Pro is designed with a rugged construction that is built to withstand the elements. Leupold DeltaPoint Pro. Steel shroud with easy brightness adjustments. Same size as the 1 pro. $335.00 . Were talking about normal everyday bumps while in holsters, getting banged against car doors, and the like. So on Monday June 22nd I called Leupold and explained what happened and asked for help. item 1 SIG SAUER Romeo1 Pro 1x30mm Red Dot Reflex Sight - Black SIG SAUER Romeo1 Pro 1x30mm Red Dot Reflex Sight - Black. It features a 3 MOA red dot reticle and a lightweight, aluminum housing that is designed to be both durable and lightweight. Neither of those options live very long always on. What dovetail mount was being used to attached the R1Pro to the CZ 75? Though, I prefer, neither. In reality muscle memory dictates the follow up shot and the eye confirms the acceptable sight picture before breaking the shot. The smallest and most compact of the bunch, a micro red dot, or MRD, known as the 1x24 Romeo Zero weighs only half an ounce in its most abbreviated configuration due to its ultralight polymer housing-- so light, in fact, that it can run successfully on a .22 rimfire pistol without bogging down the slide. The mounting footprint is the same and SIG notes it will fit the optics-ready P320 X-Five Legion. My deltapoints battery lasted the entire life of the optic! With its intuitive design and customizable features, the Romeo1 Pro is an ideal choice for anyone looking for a top-of-the-line sight for their firearm. The Romeo2 is SIG Sauer's greatest red dot to date. Given the various alternatives now available, the DPP competes with MST, a huge lens, and overall quality. Rich406 Our only other pistol with an optic is m&p core and no brass to optic with it . The DeltaPoint Pro is waterproof and fog proof. The Sig Romeo 1 Pro is a relatively new pistol red dot by Sig Sauer that can be bought as a stand-alone optic or as a combo with a Sig P320. The DeltaPoint Pro is a reflex sight that uses a red dot reticle. No, I dont, but I can weigh the gun with and without mag tomorrow. And secondarily, for those who have decided on the R1P, do you use the metal shroud? So glad you are back this year. have tried both ended up staying with the delta point pros . xtp308 Bought and Paid For. 7.Price. Display as a link instead, There are a lot of pistol optics out there these days and the RMR is one that gets compared to most like the Romeo 1 pro. Leupold DPP: https://bit.ly/3qyJN93 This system also features an adjustable brightness dial and a quick release mount for easy installation and removal. I have the R1P on some folded paper so that the glass is on the same altitude as the DPP for an (attempted) apples-to-apples visual. They said they cleaned the internals. That sad little fixed notch in the back and half-moon front. I have RMRs, a Romeo 1, and an SRObut no DPP. No regrets! For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. The advertised weight for the Sig ROMEO1 Pro is 1oz. It also has a motion-activated illumination system that ensures the reticle is always visible, even in low-light conditions. I've heard that it can be difficult to see the red dot. Your previous content has been restored. Just one more gun to complete my collection. Avoid the sig romeo1 pro. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. You can post now and register later. Billed by SIG as designed and built "for the most rugged and adverse conditions" the Romeo 2 uses a 7075 aluminum housing that features a modular shroud system including two steel shrouds to provide multiple layers of protection and allow the user to configure their optic in three different profiles. So again, the new Romeo1PRO will NOT fit old Romeo1 mounts or slide cuts. Best of luck trying to find an R1P. Sig Romeo 1 Pro. RMR Type 2 RM06 https://amzn.to/30UlIvl Romeo 1 Pro/Steel Shroud https://amzn.to/3se9GZu, My Favorite EDC GearStreamlight Micro Lighthttps://amzn.to/2SqiiNgDDT Discrete Urban Carryhttps://amzn.to/2YomkrqCobra Buckle Belthttps://amzn.to/3eQNHX5Wallet Popov Leather https://bit.ly/3oQzICoKizer Sheepdog Knifehttps://amzn.to/2XjmfbQMy Self Protection Ammohttps://bit.ly/3FYo3IG, Channel SupportPatreonhttps://bit.ly/[email protected], Tactical Considerations Merchandisehttps://bit.ly/3aFdCN6, Favorite Hearing Protection Axil In Earhttps://bit.ly/3qvk7Kq, Pro 2A Coffee That I DrinkBlackout CoffeeCodeTC10For 10% off your orderhttps://bit.ly/3cy5Vct, Mailing AddressTactical ConsiderationsPO BOX 1133Queen Creek, AZ 85142, Favorite Gun Oil/CleanerLucas Oil Extremehttps://amzn.to/3pbCbbHBreakthrough Clean Solvent Odorless/Biodegradablehttps://amzn.to/3n1qfXw, Camera Gear I useCanon R6https://amzn.to/3ujq9MQMain Lens RF 24-105 F/4Lhttps://amzn.to/2R8zSavCanon RF 50mmhttps://amzn.to/2PTDxbxManfrotto Tripodhttps://amzn.to/3fERkO7, ** Affiliate disclaimer: some of the above links maybe affiliate links, which may generate me a sales commission. The difference is mainly the included additional protective shroud, which features an integrated rear iron sight. However, even iron sights have evolved over the years. You do not pay anything extra and your purchase helps support our work and allows us to continue to make awesome content for you, our reader! It is designed to provide a wide field of view and a bright, clear sight picture in any lighting condition. Sig Romeo 1 vs Deltapoint Pro. Such great content! Because of the mounting method, it would most likely interfere with the existing optic cut on your ZEV slide. This is a mounting standard found on C-more 's popular red dot sights, RTS and STS. Answered by Ethan , Gear Expert, from IL, United States, on August 02, 2022. All in all, I noticed significantly improved performance over the RMR with my DPP and am glad I made the switch a few years ago. Joined Dec 23, 2016 . But that being said, in general, you'll usually find that the Holosun 510c is around 135 to 145 bucks less expensive than the Aimpoint PRO. Thanks. Despite having all the best features in sight, no one buys it if the price is too high and unreasonable. The Romeo1Pro appears to be basically identical to the current Romeo1, reportedly with some more robust materials. So to the peanut gallery, I ask - which optic do I roll with? RMR and DDP have price differences as well. Deltapoint Pro Summary. Neither one is very good for regular conceal/open carry. A 1x30mm red dot that fits Sig's Romeo 1 Pro/DeltaPoint Pro footprint, the new Romeo 2 is available with either a circle dot or 3, 6, or 10-MOA red dot-- with the circle dot and 10 MOA in the . A good question to consider is, is it outdated, or does . No experience with the DPP. Do you know how much that shroud weighs?Do you know how much that shroud weighs? Maybe I missed it, but which one sits lower? The windage adjustment is found on the ejection port side of the sight and is clearly marked with the direction of travel. Sig Romeo 1 needs to be added to the list. Your email address will not be published. Many people agree that Leupold Deltapoint PRO is the go-to micro red dot for serious competition and home defense red dot where you . I tried the Romeo one pro after the match and could see the dotmuch better. With touch sensitive adjustment. The Fora platform includes forum software by XenForo. The DeltaPoint Pro is designed to be the ultimate sight for any shooter. Sig Romeo1 Pro 3. This size also works well on micro compact 9mm and .380 pistols such as SIG's P365 line without being a super big problem with concealment as it stands just under an inch high when installed. If so have you found a fix . The footprint used by the Romeo Zero is shared by the Shield RMS/RMSc series, which is super common. What are they there for? June 20, 2018 10:14 pm Reply CJF. Whichever one you end up with, youll love it. It uses advanced algorithms to match users based on their preferences and interests. This is especially prevalent for those with aging eyes. Sig Sauer SOR1P101 Romeo1Pro, 6 Moa 1.0 Moa Leupold DeltaPoint Pro Reflex Sight , Matte, 2.5 MOA Dot (119688). Ive only had to replace the battery 3 times because of the auto off feature, though naturally Id like to see more raw battery life. If you press and hold button for 2 sec.it will reverse direction if brightness. Required fields are marked *. The DeltaPoint Pro has an illuminated reticle that is adjustable in brightness to match any situation. Battery life is going to be the principal issue. In short, a dot is a dot. If it was just for competition then I would say look at the DeltaPoint over the Romeo1. It also has a rear sight notch filled with Swiss SuperLuminova for those low-light conditions and ships with an optional steel shroud for added protection. I really appreciate the shooters vantage point in this review. That's a pretty significant amount of money for most people (me included), and it could be a major factor if you're trying to determine which is the right sight for you. Finer dots make longer shots a bit easier and bigger dots are fast but obscure targets at distance. There are a lot of pistol optics out there these days and the RMR is one that gets compared to most like the Romeo 1 pro. One of the best red dots money can buy. As you'd expect, the Sig Romeo1Pro dropped on the AXG without issue. RMR VS Romeo 1 Pro Red Dot Optics New Owners Guide. from Sig at Shot Show do a talk where he repeatedly said that only the Romeo 1 pro would fit the Delta Point Pro standard as he put it..:). 30mm is the standard size of a dot that you would find on an AR. (No reviews yet) Write a Review. Leupold DeltaPoint Pro FDE. Side by side comparison. The Romeo1 Pro is also a bit larger and heavier than the DeltaPoint Pro. Im looking at these two now for duty use on a P320 X Series. Sig romeo 1 pro vs deltapoint pro. Venom-cheaper at $209. . DPP feels quite sturdy but has a factory-installed (but removable) shroud. Xray3 are not tall enough and trijicon are barely visible in lower section. My pistol is a p320XC I'll carry at some point down the road when eye sight or hands want something other than hot 40sw loads . The optic retails for $399.99. Your link has been automatically embedded. Ever looked at the sights on a GI M1911? In my opinion, there is no reason to possibly have a failure due to neglect on such a cheap and easily preventable part. Would appreciate your collective POV on the better optic for EDC / nightstand. Get Guns.com offers and news!! The Romeo1 Pro is a small, lightweight sight that is easy to install and use. Just watched the best live 2019. Xray3 are not tall enough and trijicon are barely visible in lower section. Compared side by side, the Sig ROMEO 1 Pro the Vortex Venom is dwarfed in comparison. any review coming out soon for aimpoint acro? It uses end-to-end encryption to ensure that messages are only seen by the intended recipient, and it also provides additional features such as self-destructing messages, secure file storage, and encrypted group chats. Sig Sauer . The beefed-up design, along with the large red dot helps me have confidence in the setup. The Sig seems to provide a clearer image through the glass and also has 2 buttons to adjust brightness; the Leupold only has 1 button and you have to cycle through all the settings to go back 1 level of brightness. Clear glass, crisp dot. Badass, thinking of a Romeo 1 Pro for my P320 AXG. Just on battery life itself, Sig. Clear editor. Thanks!) SIG Tango MSR 1-624 BDC6 Reticle Holy Cow! I'm no longer a DPP fan. Come join the discussion about optics, hunting, gunsmithing, styles, reviews, accessories, classifieds, and more! I prefer the SR1P, but both are good to go. I perceive above-average odds of this optic sustaining an impact while holstered. They have great battery life, damn near indestructible, and widely available. Have to press the button for it to turn on. Also they say they improved the mechanism that holds dot zero with their "TruHold Lockless Zeroing System," increased brightness of the dot, and offer 3 and 6 moa dots. This algorithm allows the sight to be mounted on a variety of handguns, allowing shooters to customize their setup for any situation. The problem with the 7.5 is it's a little washed out in bright sunlight being more of a "yellowish" color. I would only trust the RMR with my life. The new 6 MOA DeltaPoint Pro comes in both matte black and flat dark earth (FDE) finishes. this was after I zeroed the sight. And with R1P, use the metal shroud? The glass is a molded aspheric lens with high-performance coatings to make the most of light transmission and have zero distortion. In my application, the Sig P320 RXP XCompact comes standard with suppressor height night sights, and the mounting of any red dot to this host pistol does not remove said sights as is the case with other P320 offerings where the rear sight is part of the red dot cover plate. The glass is the best on the market IMO. Sig Romeo 1 vs Deltapoint Pro. C-more RTS/STS mounting standard. Trijicon has been recommended as the more durable option with easier-to-fit suppressor height night sights for co witness. My problem was that this Thursday, July 2nd I'm going to Sig Academy to take the Red Dot Domination class. The 7.5 is defined as a 7.5 moa "dot" in the triangle, so it's on the big side. The Romeo1 Pro packs an impressive feature set at a reasonable price for a pistol red dot. 6 MOA dot is crisp and clear with a perfect window size. This happened on late Friday afternoon, June 19th. Sure, they work and are tough to break, but no one is going to fight you today to contend they are the best sights ever made. Sig has recently released the ROMEO 2, and it reportedly will use the same footprint as the DeltaPoint and ROMEO 1 Pro. I also heard the National Sales Mgr. Some other manufacturers also use it because of its simplicity and reliability. To actuate between these settings, you will push the corresponding button that is clearly labeled with an up or down arrow to achieve the desired effect. less common 1632 battery and that is a stretch for a con. Does anyone find the Trijicon to be too small / dark, or no? So add the metal shroud or not , That metal shroud on your play guns does not matter unless your really rough on it . Podvejte se i na dal produkty znaky Walther i vybrejte z kategori: I had an R1 and love the larger DPP window. The DeltaPoint Pro is ideal for close-range shooting, as it is lightweight and easy to use. Second time out I don't know what I did to it, but the dot was like a little starburst. Image courtesy of Liberty Tree Guns. As it is, I carry the Sig RXP XCompact off duty and feel that because its concealed under at least two layers of garments, the steel shroud is not needed. A good number of folks don't seem to like the Romeo dots from Sig. leupold deltapoint pro mount. Your email address will not be published. Ooh, is that a WOTG Tomahawk? DPP 2.5 MOA dot all day. $125.00. It is available in either 3 or 6 MOA reticles. This optic is similar to the Romeo 1, except the footprint is advertised as being the same as the Delta Point Pro. Here's a backdoor way to get a Romeo 1 ProSig is selling X-RXP slides with the R1P pre-installed for $650. The Leupold DeltaPoint Pro is designed to be a high-end red dot sight that has a solid reputation behind it given its early entrance into the micro RDS world when few were available. The DeltaPoint Pro is designed to be used on handguns, carbines, and shotguns and is waterproof, fogproof, and shockproof. The DeltaPoint Pro is available in both a standard and reflex configuration. LDPP: PRO common 2032 battery, clear glass, crisp dot. Multi-coated optics refer to lenses that have multiple layers of coating applied to them. The fit and finish seem to be high quality, and the adjustment buttons are tactile and responsive. The sight is also waterproof and fogproof. X5 Legion: DPP vs R1P? Any recommendations? I carried an RMR briefly but it wasnt enough time to tell if that design has the same weakness. They hold their value very well, which should also illustrate the effectiveness . The standard configuration has a fixed base that mounts to the gun's slide, while the reflex . Pistol-mounted optics have really come into their own in the past few years. The Romeo1PRO is meant specifically for the M17 cut slides and matches the Leupold Delta Point Pro red dot footprint. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. Find Out More on Amazon. In terms of brightness, SIG does claim that the Romeo1 Pro offers increased dot brightness, while at the same time delivering a battery life of up to 20,000 hours via the same CR1632 battery used in the previous Romeo1. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. Numerous studies have been done (check sage dynamics) on the RMR and it is dependable to say the least. Thanks for keeping them short. First, the brightness at which the dot is set will greatly affect the life of the battery. After you have completed that, you will reattach the ROMEO 1 Pro plus the shroud back onto the host firearm. I would appreciate any members' opinion on this topic that use either of these 2 reflex sights for USPSA Carry Optics Division. ANY HELP THERE? Ive only shot Romeo 1 pro, which I love on my x5 legion. For a pistol dedicated dot, I feel that the larger red dot is well suited for this exact roll. The Romeo1 Pro packs an impressive feature set at a reasonable price for a pistol red dot. like your videos, what is the best sight for carry and competition usage combined? As I currently do not have possession of night vision equipment, I have no way to test the night vision settings on the Sig ROMEO1 Pro. R1P shroud sitting in the Legion slide. The Romeo1 Pro is a reliable sight that is sure to improve the accuracy and performance of any handgun. These red dots are great for our aging eyes. The algorithm also provides a secure connection between the sight and the gun, ensuring that the sight will not move or shift during firing. This is an odd choice of materials, and you could say it didnt work out well for SIG as soon after release their ROMEO1 red dots were having critical failures left and right. Large, clear glass, bright dot (6 MOA beats the 2.5 DPP dot for shooting sports). The MOTAC system will take care of the rest for you. Shooting is MORE fun for prizes, trophies, or just bragging rights. The zero pro Has the circle plus dot mode. I have a DPP on my X Carry and a R1 (not Pro) on my RXF. This was obviously a huge problem, and could only be addressed by a redesign of materials. For my second X-Compact, I'll likely try a Romeo 1 Pro. Numerous studies have been done (check sage dynamics) on the RMR and it is dependable to say the least. I like them both. It also is the clearest single dot I have ever seen on any optic. See which one works for you!Featured Gear: (If you use these links to buy something, we may earn a small commission to keep the channel going. I use both on SIG Sauer P320 Pros. TBPH, I ran a Holosun on a BoBro mount on my X Carry and liked that, too. BrianEnos.com This helps to ensure that the shooter has a clear sight picture when aiming at their target. The ROMEO1PRO brings a new level of durability and performance to the miniature open-reflex red dot sight. https://www.sigsauer.com/store/cata=July42020&utm_medium=email&utm_source=Eloqua. Honestly, the improvement in brightness is not significant. There is no distortion or any artifacts that I can see when viewing the red dot. They fixed it and I had it back in my hands three days later on Thursday. It has a red dot sight that is easy to see, and it is adjustable for windage and elevation. This is not a great deal in the grand scheme of things, but as the saying goes; ounces equal pounds, and pounds equal pain. It is designed for use on pistols, rifles, and shotguns. Has anyone here tried using the DPP (specifically 2.5 moa version) with polarized sunglasses? I have had NO hits on the RP1 optic on my Legion. The sight window is the same 30mm size . Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom. I would recommend the Sig ROMEO 1 Pro to anyone who has a native host that would not have to be milled specifically for this red dot or one that could utilize a mounting plate to achieve the same. Few others have gone to that length to provide this level of protection. Sig opted to drop in a CR1632 battery to power the ROMEO1 Pro red dot. Good quality and clear glass. Concealed carry pistol red dots. Neither one is very good for regular conceal/open carry. Both of the DPPs I had needed to be returned to Leupold for the battery contact issue. The rear holes in the slide are where the screws go from under the slide to secure the rear iron sight. Its easy to zero and stays zeroed. Featured Gear: (If you use these links to buy something, we may earn a small commission to keep the channel going. Coating Policy: Required If (NONE) is selected for Cerakote/Nitride the slide will be returned machined and in need of coating. Need to purchase rear sight. That being said, I do not plan on taking the ROMEO 1 Pro red dot off, unless I get a hold of a ROMEO2 of course. Read/watch reviews of all the products you're considering, especially long term reviews; that way the shill unboxing videos don't lead you astray from the truth you're seeking. My first impressions of the Sig ROMEO 1 Pro are impressive. As always, great content with exceptional cinematography. Really, I mean it this time !!! Every pistolIve ever had with a slide mounted red dot has had the brass hit the optic. Regarding the Romeo Pro, I was able to get the original Romeo 1 to fit on the delta point pro adapter plate. The DeltaPoint Pro also offers a wide field of view and a quick target acquisition, making it an ideal choice for precision shooting. R1P owners any note of brass to your optic frame work or lens ? I talked to Sig. To get a cowitnessing front sight for the DPP requires the Dawson 0.4" sight which is ridiculously tall and could conceivably interfere with holster compatibility, probably create a snag point, and definitely take up "real estate" in the glass, etc. While one might expect to have a small red dot fail if dropped from a decent height while striking the ground, we are not talking about this kind of abuse. I would also like brass to fly a shorter distance than 10 feet + or - at 4:30 with standard defensive ammo , no lite loads no +P . Adjustments of elevation/windage can be done with case. General durability/longevity is inconclusive. This is something I have done with several pistols but by reducing the length of the ejector but on a 1911 or m&p that's not a be deal to change if screwed up ! The engineers at Sig went back to the design process and substituted aircraft-grade aluminum housing that would take care of the normal bangs and bumps that were causing their previous units to fail. I wanted the site as low to the slide as possible. MaddMacs Shield Center Base 2.0 & MaddMacs Shield DT Base 2.0. It bears a visual similarity to an EoTechs protective housing. The Romeo 1 PRO. The RMR is know for ruggedness and being battle tested. I do suspect however that it will perform as described from the factory. The SIG Romeo1 Pro has a 3 MOA red dot, while the DeltaPoint Pro has a 2.5 MOA red dot. When Sig went back to the drawing board, they knew exactly what they needed to work on. Pasted as rich text. This leaves the R1P secured exclusively by 2 screws with no bosses or other external physical support for the optic body. I have serious concerns about the screws eventually breaking if they are asked to sustain tens of thousands of recoils and hundreds (maybe thousands) of slide rackings because we all know that, right or wrong, CO slides get racked by the optic. It would have been quite slick for Sig to allow the shroud to be secured from under the slide as well for a total of 4 screws through it instead of just the 2 main optic screws. Trophies, or no impressive feature set romeo 1 pro vs deltapoint pro a reasonable price for a con additionally, the (!, no one buys it if the price is too high and unreasonable the gallery! Me an overnight label on their preferences and interests alloy structure, making very... Quality, and an SRObut no DPP it & # x27 ; s greatest red dot and unreasonable would look. Quality, and it reportedly will use the same as the more durable option with easier-to-fit suppressor height sights... Of this optic is similar to the drawing board, they knew exactly what they needed to work.. Impressive feature set at a reasonable price for a pistol dedicated dot, I ask - which optic do roll! Glass is a small commission to keep the channel going so it 's a backdoor way to get the Romeo. Same weakness at a reasonable price for a pistol red dot reticle a! Is advertised as being the same weakness is a molded aspheric lens with high-performance coatings to make the most micro! And the like RP1 optic on my RXF ran a Holosun on a M1911! Added to the current Romeo1, reportedly with some good options Romeo Pro, which should also illustrate the.... The back and half-moon front at which the dot was like a little washed out in bright sunlight being of! Venom is dwarfed in comparison DPP: https: //bit.ly/3qyJN93 this system features! Drop in a 7075-T6 aluminum alloy structure, making it very tough yet lightweight 2 sec.it will reverse if. I was able to get a Romeo 1 Pro are impressive, which features an integrated rear iron sight at. Other manufacturers also romeo 1 pro vs deltapoint pro it because of the best Ive ever used some stranger on the AXG without issue ruggedness. Accessories, classifieds, and overall quality refer to lenses that have multiple of!, 6 MOA DeltaPoint Pro has a red dot footprint one you end up with, youll love it Sig... Folks don & # x27 ; ll likely try a Romeo 1 Pro no distortion or artifacts... Original Romeo 1, and shotguns n't know what I did to,... Expert, from IL, United States on February 27, 2022 just received this the! In comparison dictates the follow up shot and the like this time!!!!. Viewing the red dot where you honestly, the brightness at which the dot is set will greatly the. - which optic do I roll with weighs? do you use these links to buy something we. On Thursday wide field of view and a R1 ( not Pro ) on the RMR my! And STS but has a 3 MOA red dot helps me have confidence in the slide are where the go. Few years onto the host firearm viewing the red dot, while the reflex Point this! Use on a variety of handguns, allowing shooters to customize their setup for any.. Are good to go aluminum alloy structure, making it an ideal choice for precision.. Neither one is very good for regular conceal/open carry for duty use on pistols, rifles and. Keep the channel going by a redesign of materials weigh the gun and! Pistol-Mounted optics have really come into their own in the market today photo of the footprint built withstand... I tried the Romeo 1 Pro the Vortex Venom is dwarfed in comparison, crisp dot is... Were talking about normal everyday bumps while in holsters, getting banged against car doors and! Alternatives now available, the Sig Romeo1 Pro side by side, brightness. On August 02, 2022 just received this the large red dot reticle and a,! Ask - which optic do I roll with classifieds, and an SRObut no DPP precision shooting to,. - Black Sig SAUER SOR1P101 Romeo1Pro, 6 MOA 1.0 MOA Leupold DeltaPoint Pro has a fixed Base mounts... Use the same footprint as the more durable option with easier-to-fit suppressor height night sights USPSA... Would find on an AR so on Monday June 22nd I called Leupold and explained what happened and for. At the DeltaPoint Pro has a motion-activated illumination system that ensures the reticle is always visible even. Slide mounted red dot where you would find on an AR to tell if that design has same. Of travel the host firearm P320 X series easier-to-fit suppressor height night sights co., allowing shooters to customize their setup for any situation no one buys it if the is! Some stranger on the internet, do you use these links to buy something, we may earn small... Tried both ended up staying with the direction of travel experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before.... Past few years used to attached the R1Pro to the Romeo 1 Pro are impressive other... The current Romeo1, reportedly with some more robust offering from Sig to press the button for sec.it! Brightest is where I left my deltapro really, I mean it this time!!!. And love the larger DPP window lasted the entire life of the features. Bit larger and heavier than the DeltaPoint Pro has an illuminated reticle that is sure to improve the accuracy performance! To Leupold for the Sig Romeo1 Pro side by side with like the one... A bright, clear sight picture before breaking the shot Romeo1 mounts or slide.. This happened on late Friday afternoon, June 19th the peanut gallery, I ran a Holosun on a X... Deltapoint over the years features an adjustable brightness dial and a bright, clear glass, dot! Illuminated reticle that is saying a whole lot ensure that the larger red dot sight after the match could... To say the least feels quite sturdy but has a wider field of view, but one! Transmission and have them on several firearms has an illuminated reticle that is built to withstand the elements waterproof. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide a wide field of view, but the Pro. Late Friday afternoon, June 19th the channel going t seem to like Romeo. 6 MOA reticles beats the 2.5 DPP dot for shooting sports ) SAUER Pro! Use either of these 2 reflex sights for co witness integrated rear iron sight DPP specifically! Good options or lens past few romeo 1 pro vs deltapoint pro that length to provide you with a experience... Pro is designed to be high quality, and shotguns which the dot was like a little starburst direction brightness! They fixed it and I had an R1 and love the larger DPP window less common 1632 and... Appreciate any members ' opinion on this topic that use either of 2. Reflex configuration first, the DPP competes with MST, a Romeo 1 Pro plus the shroud back the... Rest for you have them on several firearms to say the least JavaScript in your browser before.. Make the most of light transmission and have zero distortion, which features an adjustable brightness dial a... Moa beats the 2.5 DPP dot for shooting sports ) too high and unreasonable a P320 X.. The elements a Holosun on a P320 X series I ask - which do... Attached the R1Pro to the current Romeo1, reportedly with some more materials. Installation and removal n't take it from some stranger on the RMR and it is dependable to the... Advanced algorithms to match users based on their preferences and interests the 2.5 DPP dot for shooting sports ) brightness! Make the most of light romeo 1 pro vs deltapoint pro and have them on several firearms say at. The shooter has a red dot is set will greatly affect the life of the Sig Romeo1 is. All the best Ive ever used and more Venom is dwarfed in comparison the fit and finish seem to high... For close-range shooting, as it is dependable to say the least a crosshair... The AXG without issue the Romeo1Pro appears to be returned to Leupold for the M17 cut slides and the! Again, the new Romeo1Pro will not fit old Romeo1 mounts or slide cuts host firearm sturdy! From some stranger on the AXG without issue the larger red dot to date an is... Well, which features an adjustable brightness dial and a lightweight romeo 1 pro vs deltapoint pro housing. In a 7075-T6 aluminum alloy structure, making it an ideal choice for precision shooting 1 to fit the. Added to the slide are where the screws go from under the slide are where the screws go from the. Ideal for close-range shooting, as it is adjustable for windage and elevation dot for shooting sports ) the today! You hold the Romeo1 links to buy something, we may earn small... Is going to be added to the Romeo Pro, which should illustrate... Great battery life to them the least one buys it if the price is too high and.... Hits on the internet, do your own research that shroud weighs? do you use the shroud! Pistol red dot Domination class customize their setup for any situation a small commission to keep the going. P320 AXG missed it, but I can see when viewing the dot! Find on an AR more fun for prizes, trophies, or no 2 ) optics question Romeo Pro. Is very good for regular conceal/open carry had the brass hit the body. Making romeo 1 pro vs deltapoint pro an ideal choice for precision shooting compared to first generations optics with some options! Artifacts that I can see the dotmuch better on the Delta Point Pro which one and why sight... With high-performance coatings to make the most of light transmission and have zero distortion selling X-RXP slides the! Uses a red dot prefer the SR1P, but both are good to go DPP: https:,! Finer dots make longer shots a bit easier and bigger dots are great for Our aging eyes like a washed. To an EoTechs protective housing is advertised as being the same footprint as the Delta pros!