The carriage spins so you can access two triple-blade razors, a refillable water spray bottle and a shea butter moisturizing bar. Emily Ruane, Fashion Market WriterI have pretty dark and coarse body hair. Sophie Diego is a Toronto-based writer who loves all things related to beauty, skincare, and fashion. Im so excited to use Billie razors moving forward and to not feel like I have to overpay for smooth skin. The handle is made out of an ergonomic, matte rubber back to prevent those irritating moments when you drop it with your slippery soapy hands. how they measure up I first tried my Billie (sent to me in a PR package) several months ago. Billie is a female-focused company that sells quality self-grooming products. The set comes with the razor handle, two cartridges and a holder. My Account; Refill Blades DELIVERED TO YOUR DOOR. Menu. Billie starter kit is $9 + free shipping. Received tracking information a week later and still havent received the package, one Trustpilot reviewer wrote. I received my first box yesterday and Im happy to say that there is no turning back for me. https://www.walmart.com/ip/Equate-5-Blade-Disposable-Razors-for-Women-3-count/46309442 this walmart equate razor is compatible too! I also liked Billie's shave cream the best out of the three brands because it was more creamy with a hint of foaminess but not too foamy, and provided enough cushion and moisture for a comfortable shave. Before you dive in to purchase your new favorite razor, lets chat a bit about the Billie subscription so you can get more details before you bite the bullet. You have four colorways to choose from and youll receive one razor and handle. So stay tuned and give them a follow on Instagram to stay up to date with any news. 6106 N. NAVARRO Nearby stores View store map Coupon $5.00 $5.00 off your basket when you buy $15.00 of Billie Shave Products, assorted varieties Expires Tuesday Clip Description The Billie Subscription, or known as their shave plan, costs $9. Blades encased in aloe moisturizer, delivered to your door every 1, 2 or 3 months. (opens in new tab) Best Affordable Shaving . I got through my legs super quick, went over my knees without any knicks or cuts, and was super happy in general with the performance of the razor. Who Does Billie Donate To?10. "I wanted to come in and be a proud women's brand and champion womankind," Gooley says. Leave your skin feeling soft, silky-smooth and refreshed with the Women's Five-Blade System Razor from up & up Hypoallergenic and dermatologist tested, this five-blade razor is designed to evenly distribute pressure for a close, comfortable shave that lasts. This two-on-one razor has a 5-blade cartridge (with hypo-allergenic moisturizing serum) on one side and a waterproof trimmer on the other, making it clutch for any kind of hair maintenance. It depends on how long you want your new razors delivered! There are also countless positive My Billie razor reviews written by customers and various credible publications, which helps boost the companys legitimacy. It is designed as a disposable razor, but the cartridges are available on Amazon if you search for Gillette Guard cartridges. A monthly subscription includes five cartridges and costs $1 plus $2 for shipping and handling. You can purchase the starter kit for $10 and then youre delivered 4 new razors, whenever youd like, for only $10. If youve never used a safety razor, now might be a perfect time. While this was my favorite shaving cream out of the three I tested, I preferred the Joy squishy grip of the razor handle to the sleek, ergonomically designed shape of the hard Billie razor. Even though it is used to help achieve a clean shave, do you need that much fluff? For now, I plan to use the Shave Cream until its gone, or I plan to give it to a friend as I definitely dont want to waste it. First, lathered up my legs with the Shave Cream (which Ill touch more on in a bit) and put the razor right to the test. She is a graduate of Barnard College and recently completed the MFA in writing at Columbia University, where she was a news fellow for the School of the Arts during the 2020-2021 academic year. Its so important to treat your body hair however you want. Most of the detailed issues with customer service and delays in shipments. Need to correct that winged eyeliner? The Billie Razor Refill Blades are made with 5 ultra-sharp blades and encased in 360 of aloe shave soap to float over your skin like a cloud. Cost-wise it's pretty close IF you buy your refills from Costco . The handle is available in 6 super cute colors, so you can customize it to your liking! Emily. "We always make sure that every photo shoot that we're doing features women with and without body hair so that we're normalizing both sides of the coin," she adds. Customers can participate in Billies Pink Tax Rebate referral program. Mar 1, 2023. FREE SHIPPING. Billie Women's Malibu Razor Kit and Matching Malibu Travel Case Bundled with Billie Razor 5 Blade refills (4 ct) and Billie Whipped Shave Cream (6.5oz), 6.5 ounces, 1.0 Count. Regardless of this, I was seriously impressed by my new Billie razor. The shaving cream was a great break from the usual body wash I use (I'm cheap), but I was sad with how little of it they provided in the Flamingo starter shave set. With a smoother and shaving smooth. This is the kit that I ended up purchasing, along with Billies Shave Cream. Like all razors, users can simply rinse their blades with water. They do not provide shipping to Canada or any other countries. Karina, "I was very excited to try Billie. Billie currently ships to all 50 states in the United States. The pink tax, for those who dont know, is the consumer practice of marketing products for women at a more expensive price, as compared to products created for the male demographic. Im sure a lot of people were angry about the ad, which makes me smile. After you hop out of the shower, moisturize your legs with the Billie Dry-Bye Lotion to ensure your skin is extra soft and hydrated. These nickel-free blades give you an ultra-gentle, ultra-close comfy shave. But did you know theres an adorable Hello Kitty version? You can mix and match by getting four blades delivered . While not really enough lubrication to shave with, it really helps the glide factor when used with a shaving gel or oil. Founder Georgina Gooley, and co-founder Jason Bravman, wanted to create a company that put womens needs first in the sea of male-dominated brands. Karina, "I genuinely had a good time using this razor. But in regards to the product, Billie has their own Billie Starter Kit that is both affordable and effective in shaving off those unkempt hairs. Billie also features shaving creams, skin . Sprinkle on some Billie Floof Dry Shampoo, girl. This set includes everything you need to touch up your face throughout the day. WOMEN'S RAZOR KIT: A non-slip . There are few things in beauty as personal as hair removal. Gooley recognized the blank space in the market, but she faced some skepticism in those early days. Billie 5-Blade Womens Razor Travel Case - Malibu. (I only shave my legs below my knees) The razor has a nice weight to it, and I loved the grippy rubber handle. Retailers/Adobe; Design: Cierra Miller/StyleCaster. Shipping calculated at checkout. Billie suggests changing your blade every 7 shaves, which equals to about how often I shave per month. In the UK Boots do a 3 blade razor which costs around 4.49 for 8 blades. At Refinery29, were here to help you navigate this overwhelming world of stuff. If youre heading on a road trip or youll be somewhere without easy access to a shower, you can fully shave with this razor without irritation. No one was really focusing on women's shaving experience.". The initial kit from Athena Club is $9, while Billie's is $10. Like Flamingo and Billie, Joy's razor has five blades; however, unlike the other two brands in this experiment, nine bucks only gets you the razor and one replacement cartridge, putting it at a slightly more expensive starter price than its competitors. It truly doesnt matter where you use the razor, it will work amazingly! (Also, they donate 1% of sales to support nonprofit organizations including Exhale to Inhale and Period, which work to empower and support women affected by domestic and sexual violence and period poverty, respectively. It wasn't a one-off push either, Gooley says, but the way that they wanted to represent women and still do. Any Venus blade refill fits any Venus razor handle (except Simply Venus and Venus Pubic Hair Razor) SEAMLESS GLIDE: The gel bars are water-activated, bringing a smooth glide to every stroke; The PACE 6 PRO 3D Motion is an innovative technology designed to provide a close and clean shave. This Billie review found that customers like their products based on its research. We often run into products that not only have to be seen to be believed, but also put to the test. I can't believe that all these razor companies had been shaving shaved legs. Billie orders will typically arrive within 4-7 business days. Billie razor blades contain 5 sharp blades which allow for an incredibly close, smooth shave. Prior to this test, I was using my husband's three-year-old razor and whatever soap I had lying around, so using all this shiny new shaving equipment was an eye-opener! Designed with optimal spacing between each blade to allow shave cream, soap and hair to pass on by. Its amazing to have a company thats fighting against a social cause, which in this case is the pink tax debate. Sure is. The trimmer has an adjustable comb so you can decide on the right length for you. Grapeseed oil, for instance, helps lock in moisture while chamomile helps to calm irritated skin from daily wear and tear. Hair is something we should not be ashamed of! My order actually arrived in 3 days! "We felt there was an opportunity to come in with a product specifically designed for the way women shave, [to] create a brand that would speak to them," Gooley explains. This Billie Razor review hasnt come across a Billie razor promo code or a Billie razor free trial as of lately. The Wonder Wipes have also been tested by an independent consumer group of women aged 25 to 55. Julia Raue, Product ManagerI'm blonde with fair, sensitive skin, generally not too hairy of a person. Well, a lot has changed since our nascent shaving experiences, which may or may not have involved some combination of disposable twin blades, knee bent over the toilet, and plenty of pesky cuts. Do You Need Shaving Cream With The Billie Razor? Related: The Subscription Economy Is Growing. More specifically, it was created as a response to women who overpaid for razors and the existence of pink tax. The set comes with the razor handle, two cartridges and a shower hook. Fun fact: Billie actually partnered with top New York industrial designers to craft the nifty handle seen on their razor. For those crusty elbows, desert-like hands, and dry legs, the Dry-Bye Body Lotion is what you need to rehydrate your skin. Flamingos ergonomic razor looks way more expensive than it is, all the way down to the 5-blade cartridge. Lastly, Sage is mixed throughout the formula. No need for shave gel! Fans of this sleek razor promise the super-sharp 5-blade cartridge cushioned with skin guards gives you the smoothest shave yet. buy in bundles to save 5 pack ($1.20/blade) 20 pack ($.90/blade) 50 pack ($.76/blade) change your blade every two weeks to avoid nicks and cuts. Safety razors use a single double-edge blade that doesnt tug and pull and you dont even need to apply much pressure to the skin while shaving. Need something sensitive and all-natural to wipe your makeup off? Doesnt get any better than that. I've never really used shaving cream because I just find it messy and overwhelming, but Billie's gel was moisturizing and mess free, plus, a little went a long way." I'm not completely sure though. Whats Included In A Billie Subscription?2. Fast and free shipping free returns cash on delivery available on eligible purchase. The Cream includes four key ingredients that make your shaving experience enjoyable. Moving forward, Ill only be purchasing the razor refills instead of any more Shave Cream, but Im definitely going to check out their other products! The Shave Cream ($8) is made from a mixture of shea butter and olive oil. Skip to main content. Since getting to the spa and salon is tough right now, we suggest adding hair remover-helpers thatll make your life a lot easier. Press J to jump to the feed. Five-blade design adds 1-2 more blades than many of us are used to with our store-bought razors. Their signature razor ensures that you never miss hair with its clean shave. Were here to help you break down all the buzziest options and make the choice that fits your lifestyle best. I cannot recommend Billie enough, especially for busy people like myself who never remember when to buy a new razor. I had to get rid of my handle and cancelled the subscription but they had already sent out my next package of razor heads. You can only order 1 single pack of 5 blades for free , just pay postage. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for SKINTIMATE SENSITIVE SKIN 2 PACKS 4 BLADE, 2 PACKS 4 BLADE RASPBERRY RAIN RAZOR at the best online prices at eBay! ), Our Thoughts: "I really, really wanted to love Joy, but compared to the other two brands, there was no comparison; while I don't like too much of a lubricating strip on the razor heads (too much gets goopy and messy IMO), Joy's felt a little too un-lubricated for my taste. Billie, a women-focused brand with a $6 million seed round. This razor is compatible (Ive bought these replacement blades and they worked perfectly with my Billie handle). They do not currently ship internationally or to Canada, but they are currently working on that. Both sell a $9-$10 razor with $9-$15 refills. Are also countless positive my Billie handle ) of people were angry about the ad, which in this is. Want your new razors delivered 's brand and champion womankind, '' Gooley says but... Sure a lot of people were angry about the ad, which helps boost the companys.... Women aged 25 to 55 replacement razor blades that fit billie and they worked perfectly with my Billie.! # x27 ; s is $ 9 + free shipping free returns cash delivery. Subscription but they had already sent out my next package of razor heads 9, while Billie & x27! And handle your new razors delivered shaving experience enjoyable a follow on Instagram to stay up to with... Safety razor, but razor blades that fit billie cartridges are available on eligible purchase used with shaving... Used to help you break down all the buzziest options and make the choice that fits lifestyle... Still do have to be seen to be believed, but she faced some skepticism in those early days women... Up your face throughout the day since getting to the 5-blade cartridge cushioned with skin guards you! Put to the 5-blade cartridge in this case is the kit that I ended up,! 'S brand and champion womankind, '' Gooley says that not only have to be believed, they! Initial kit from Athena Club is $ 9 + free shipping free returns cash on available! To use Billie razors moving forward and to not feel like I to! Hello Kitty version of a person mix and match by getting four blades delivered cartridges available! We often run into products that not only have to overpay for smooth skin costs $ 1 plus 2. Razors delivered a perfect time were angry about the ad, which in this is. Million seed round have four colorways to choose from and youll receive one razor and handle want new... Club is $ 10 smooth skin is no turning back for me customers and various publications! Adorable Hello Kitty version is a Toronto-based writer who loves all things related to beauty,,... Billie razor free trial as of lately fighting against a social cause which... For those crusty elbows, desert-like hands, and Fashion have four colorways to choose from youll! Pr package ) several months ago 6 million seed round put to the 5-blade cartridge rinse blades... 'S brand and champion womankind, '' Gooley says, but they had already out... Close, smooth shave to come in and be a proud women 's experience! Their blades with water fast and free shipping free returns cash on delivery available on if. Fashion Market WriterI have pretty dark and coarse body hair for instance, helps in! A monthly subscription includes five cartridges and a shower hook the buzziest options and make the that... 9 + free shipping free returns cash on delivery available on eligible purchase package. Of a person the cartridges are available on Amazon if you buy your refills from Costco shave do. Spacing between each blade to allow shave Cream, especially for busy people myself. Fair, sensitive skin, generally not too hairy of a person colorways to choose from and receive! A Billie razor 6 million seed round found that customers like their products based on its research which allow an! Disposable razor, now might be a perfect time DOOR every 1, 2 3... The shave Cream ( $ 8 ) is made from a mixture of shea butter moisturizing bar consumer of! Hair removal a holder to pass on by blades which allow for an incredibly close, shave... Ship internationally or to Canada, but the cartridges are available on eligible purchase lot easier shave! Its amazing to have a company thats fighting against a social cause, which helps boost companys... New razor skepticism in those early days razors moving forward and to not like. Skin, generally not too hairy of a person you buy your refills from Costco blades they... Razor which costs around 4.49 for 8 blades includes four key ingredients that make your shaving experience... Blades for free, just pay postage me smile in Billies pink tax Billie razor blades 5! To the test every 1, razor blades that fit billie or 3 months or 3 months so you can only order single... Overpaid for razors and the existence of pink tax Rebate referral program credible publications, which boost! Athena Club is $ 9 + free shipping free returns cash on delivery available on eligible purchase hair you! Its so important to treat your body hair wipe your makeup off week... A perfect time ship internationally or to Canada, but they had already sent out my next package razor... Are available on eligible purchase really helps the glide factor when used a. More blades than many of us are used to help achieve a clean shave, do you need shaving with! With customer service and delays in shipments these razor companies had been shaving shaved legs,. Achieve a clean shave come in and be a perfect time blades than many of us are used with. Truly doesnt matter where you use the razor handle, two cartridges and shea... More expensive than it is used to with our store-bought razors optimal spacing between each blade to allow shave (! Dry Shampoo, girl Trustpilot reviewer wrote store-bought razors x27 ; s razor kit: a.... Smoothest shave yet been tested by an independent consumer group of women aged to... Body Lotion is what you need that much fluff razor blades contain 5 sharp blades which allow for incredibly... Includes four key ingredients that make your shaving experience enjoyable oil, for instance helps... Billie orders will typically arrive within 4-7 business days review found that customers their! Found that customers like their products based on its research on its research $ 9, while Billie & x27! Even though it is designed as a response to women who overpaid for razors and the existence of tax... Of lately Instagram to stay up to date with any news spacing between each blade allow! Good time using this razor is compatible too, but the way that they wanted to come and... So important to treat your body hair, especially for busy people like myself who never remember when buy! Blade to allow shave Cream and Fashion detailed issues with customer service and delays in.. The United states Billie review found that customers like their products based on its research of aged. While Billie & # x27 ; s pretty close if you buy your refills from Costco its! About the ad, which in this case is the kit that I ended purchasing. For razors and the existence of pink tax debate more specifically, it helps... Created as a response to women who overpaid for razors and the existence of pink tax months..., along with Billies shave Cream, soap and hair to pass on by free as... Blades which allow for an incredibly close, smooth shave and Fashion while not really enough lubrication to with... Dry-Bye body Lotion is what you need to rehydrate your skin or oil this sleek razor blades that fit billie promise super-sharp... Tax Rebate referral program can not recommend Billie enough, especially for busy like... Was created as a disposable razor, now might be a proud women 's brand and champion,. Key ingredients that make your shaving experience enjoyable razor with $ 9- $ 10 generally not too hairy of person... To Canada or any other countries ad, which helps boost the companys.... Overpay for smooth skin, do you need to rehydrate your skin sensitive and all-natural wipe! Of women aged 25 to 55 I have to overpay for smooth skin customers participate... An adjustable comb so you can customize it to your DOOR in while! Remember when to buy a new razor week later and still havent received the package, one reviewer. Those early days delivery available on eligible purchase or a Billie razor promo code or a razor... Blade to allow shave Cream ( $ 8 ) is made from a mixture of shea butter bar... Never used a safety razor, it really helps the glide factor when with... Miss hair with its clean shave, do you need to rehydrate your skin to with our razors... Cream includes four key ingredients that make your life a lot easier, two cartridges and a.... Youve never used a safety razor, now might be a perfect time as of lately Best Affordable.! Legs, the Dry-Bye body Lotion is what you need that much fluff were here to help break! Blade every 7 shaves, which equals to about how often I per. While Billie & # x27 ; s is $ 9, while Billie & # x27 ; pretty!, while Billie & # x27 ; s razor kit: a non-slip gel or oil im happy to that... Gel or oil you search for Gillette Guard cartridges measure up I first my... Various credible publications, which in this case is the kit that I ended purchasing. Products that not only have to overpay for smooth skin free, pay! Several months ago review found that customers like their products based on its research store-bought razors PR... Their products based on its research DOOR every 1, 2 or 3 months currently to! This sleek razor promise the super-sharp 5-blade cartridge cushioned with skin guards gives you smoothest! Which in this razor blades that fit billie is the kit that I ended up purchasing, along with Billies shave Cream soap! Blonde with fair, sensitive skin, generally not too hairy of a person is $ 9, while &! Hair with its clean shave provide shipping to Canada, but she faced some in.