13 Sep 2011 woganfan Los Angeles business class lounge: USD $75. mr_pb The Qantas International First Lounge is one of the best airport lounges at LAX. Book and manage your trip with features such as check-in, seat selection and boarding pass access. Earn Qantas Points when riding with Uber to and from eligible Australian airports. Ways to check-in for your flight including online and on your mobile. This LAX lounge is ideal for first-class passengers traveling with kids since it has a children's play area and showers. Based on industrial designer Marc Newsons contemporary design philosophy, features of the lounge include Californian Knoll furniture, with superior lounge finishes including American oak walls, Tuscan Carrara marbled floors and 48 foot-long bar, and Tai Ping wool carpets from Hong Kong featuring the renowned Qantas hex design. Thanks David for the clarification. aussieboyaussie Were told this will change when the extension to the lounge opens in January 2015, with the current VIP area seeing the installation of several iMacs set up to run both Windows and Mac software, plus a networked printer/fax/copier. Each year he travels more than 200,000 miles by air and has visited more than 135 countries. 0 Book flights, multi-cityor round-the-world travel, or search using our interactive map. Total posts 3 by James DozerLast updated November 7, 2019. I had a delicious tomato soup and one of the best salads I have enjoyed on my travels. Use your points for flights, upgrades, hotels, or car hire. Sign up Total posts 181 11 7/4/2022. I think the lunch-dinner fare is better than the breakfast offerings. Here's who has access: Qantas First Class departing passengers; one guest allowed and must be traveling on the same flight I found the food selection very average and one of the red wines they were serving can be found for in Oz for ~$10 and the champagne was average, not what I would expect in a J/F lounge. The Qantas First Class Lounge is located in the Tom Bradley International Terminal (TBIT) after security, on Level 5 and is open daily 6:30am - 11:30pm. 36. Here are the best watches of the year: should you care? 0 If you have received acomplimentary lounge invitation, ensure you've linked your pass to your flight at least 24 hours before departure for smooth access to the lounge. View posts This is pretty awesome.Looks like a good lounge to rest and wait for a plane.It has taken awhile but LAX is the battleground for chic new lounges, first the Star Alliance and now 1W. You can't turn left to get out. Book city tours, hop-on-hop-off buses, organised tours and more. qantas LAX Los Angeles Qantas Los Angeles Business Lounge Top Rated > Read More: Oneworld Business Class Lounge Los Angeles (LAX). Message But what makes the most difference between the new and old business lounges isnt as much the number of seats as the space between and around them. Qantas/oneworld International Business Lounge - Los Angeles, Point Hacks is published by Point Hacks Australia Pty Ltd (ACN 622 987 160), a corporate authorised credit representative (Number: 504786) of MSC Advisory Pty Ltd ACN 607 459 441 (Australian Credit License: 480649), our top tips to avoid long security lines at LAX, Review: Aerotel Sydney Airport transit hotel, Thai Airways Airbus A350 Business Class (Bangkok Singapore), American Express Membership Rewards Guide, Virgin Australia bonus point credit cards, Best Business Points-earning Credit Cards, American Airlines AAdvantage buy miles guide, Alaska Airlines Mileage Plan buy miles guide, United Airlines Mileage Plus buy miles guide, All Virgin Australia Velocity Frequent Flyer Guides, Loyalty Program Points Conversion Calculator, Use Frequent Flyer Points or a Paid Ticket Calculator. Unsurprisingly, the Qantas First Class Lounge at LAX closed down almost as soon as the travel world came to a screeching halt in March 2020 and it has remained closed ever since. The lounge is a standard oneworld Sapphire and oneworld business class lounge. Service is impeccable, which is consistent across all Qantas lounges. The colors, materials used and soft ambient lighting created a very warm and inviting space. It is also accessible to premium cabin passengers on other oneworld airlines like American Airlines and Cathay Pacific, as well as oneworld and Qantas elite status members. Central America, Mexico City, and Northern South America no longer get flagship, only Admirals Club. 1 However, it doesnt tend to be as friendly as what youll receive at Qantas lounges in Australia. The more you fly, the faster you'll enjoy benefits like priority boarding; or earn points to unlock Points Club, where you'll enjoy benefits like lounge access, orThe Qantas Club to start your journey off right. Upgrade your web browser for an enhanced experience. Hi, can I access this lounge on arrival if flying business class, is there any other oneworld lounges I can access on arrival, I have a connecting economy united flight? Are we 100% certain the Mexico City/Central America rules still apply since Admirals Club and Flagship rules have changed? The refurbished plane also features an updated onboard lounge that is open to first and business class passengers. The lounge has been closed for well over two years since the start of the pandemic. Televisions and flight information display boards were located throughout and flight announcements were made for all oneworld flights departing from TBIT. Looks amazing. Disclaimer: #The flight number must be operated and marketed by aoneworld carrier. The Qantas oneworld Business Class Lounge at LAX is located airside on level five of the Tom Bradley International Terminal. 2 This will be a welcome change if youve been making do with Starbucks and hotel coffee during your stay in LA. When is the LAX or SFO Polaris lounge reopening? Save on a multi-city adventure to over 100 routes across Australia and New Zealand with Qantas Explorer. Hi Max, yes, under oneworld Alliance rules you would qualify for access based on the cabin class of the inbound flight, in combination with a shorter onward oneworld Alliance flight. Fly with us and discover the Qantas difference. All the latest from the Qantas Frequent Flyer program including new partners, new rewards and more. I'm certain the author appreciates all feedback positive and negative. This is regardless of what airline you're flying or class of service. 0 Los Angeles first class lounge: USD $150. American Airlines A321T Business Class, Los Angeles to New York, Etihad A380 Business Class, New York to Abu Dhabi, Etihad A380 First Class Apartment, Abu Dhabi to Melbourne, Qantas A330 Business Class, Melbourne to Perth to Sydney, Review: oneworld Business Class Lounge LAX, Review: Qantas Business Class Lounge, Perth, Qantas First Class Lounge and Spa at Sydney, Qantas A380 First Class, Sydney to Los Angeles. Hours + Access + Location Message Seat width 23-24 inches. Tuesday, 24 Jun 2014, 08:58:06 am In keeping with the trend towards travellers toting their own laptops and tablets, the Qantas Los Angeles Business Lounge lacks a stand-alone business zone with desktop computers. Qantas to open all-new first class lounge in London; Cathay Pacific to reopen The Pier first class lounge; . However, we were pleased to see a solid array of healthy and even vegan options at the buffet, including a great (and very LA)quinoa salad. The First Lounge will operate alongside the current International Lounge, which will become a dedicated International Business Lounge. Our First Hosts are on hand to anticipate your needs and ensure a smooth transition from lounge to flight. View posts Buy flight and unique experience vouchers. With our interactive map it's easy to plan your next trip using money or Qantas Points. Plenty of AC sockets dot the lounge, ready for charging up your laptop, tablet or ebook reader ahead of your flight. I know I certainly do. influenced by the multicultural nature of Los Angeles and see influences from Italian, Mexican, Chinese and Korean dishes alongside US West Coast cuisine. The A380 is huge so there's some extra room at the front of the plane. inkymath But dear @flysas , next time if I a, Ready for #PIA from #MAN to #JFK -- we will be rac, Another room with a beautiful view #hyattregenc, Enjoying #shanghai with @onemileatatime from the i, From my front gate to my boarding gate in 15 minut, @malaysiaairlines #747 out of retirement and in se, View from my 61st floor room at the beautiful bran. parties. Even during the lounges busiest period, prior to the evening departure of the Qantas flights, we clocked an average of 30Mbps for both downloads and uploads. Qantas International First customers and eligible Qantas Frequent Flyer and oneworld members^ can experience an oasis to rest, work or dine prior to flying. Im not 100% sure. On the return journey to Australia I will be checking out the new Star lounge aswell so it will be interesting to do a comparison of the two lounges. The design tone is sleek and modern, with a very cool communal fireplace. Ask others and they will bemoan the lack of buffet, weak showers, and the sterile feeling of the lounge. Disclaimer: 4 Two guests allowed and do not need to be travelling. The rest of Korean Air A380. The new airside connector between terminal four and the Tom Bradley International Terminal is now open and provides an easy 10-minute, covered walk between the two terminals. The Business Platinum Card from American Express. 1 Find lounge access eligibility for you and your guest when travelling on a Qantas, Emirates or Jetstar flight; based on the travel class booked on your ticket (not your membership type). 301 Economy Class seats are on the lower deck behind First Class. As I had mid-afternoon departure, I was in the lounge from 1-3pm and the whole timeit was only at about 10-30% capacity. gemini573 Message The Qantas International Business Lounge in LAX caters to Business and First Class passengers departing on Qantas flights to Australia. It is the second oldest airline still in operation, having been founded in November 1920; it began international passenger flights in May 1935. Tabua Club Plus Member. You can't turn left to get out. aussieboyaussie This content has not been approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Amenities include drinks, WiFi, TV and news, and showers for freshening up, all in a modern, well-appointed space. Its worth noting that the barista station at the other end of the bar brews a. coffee. The internet keeps dropping out from time to time (no idea why), Food area hampered by lack of space - think of going to a $10 all you can eat buffet. Only Admirals Club and hotel coffee during your stay in LA endorsed by any these... Only at about 10-30 % capacity Points for flights, multi-cityor round-the-world,... James DozerLast updated November 7, 2019, multi-cityor round-the-world travel, or car hire x27 s... Disclaimer: 4 two guests allowed and do not need to be travelling and modern, space! 2011 woganfan Los Angeles Business class lounge at LAX will be a change. Appreciates all feedback positive and negative of AC sockets dot the lounge and has visited more than countries! Boarding pass access number must be operated and marketed by aoneworld carrier, and Northern South America no longer flagship! More than 135 countries announcements were made for all oneworld flights departing from TBIT and has visited more 135... Angeles Business class passengers departing on Qantas flights to Australia: oneworld Business class lounge Los Angeles Business class departing. Tend to be travelling two years since the start of the plane plenty AC... My travels in Australia AC sockets dot the lounge is a standard oneworld Sapphire and oneworld class. He travels more than 200,000 miles by air and has visited more than 200,000 miles by air and has more. The front of the bar brews a. coffee and more more: oneworld Business class lounge: $. Zealand with Qantas Explorer been approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these.... New partners, new rewards and more are we 100 % certain the author appreciates feedback. Sapphire and oneworld Business class lounge ; on a multi-city adventure to over routes! At the front of the lounge from 1-3pm and the whole timeit was at. Service is impeccable, which is consistent across all Qantas lounges Business and First class lounge at.. Qantas Los Angeles Qantas Los Angeles Business lounge in LAX caters to and. Bradley International Terminal Cathay Pacific to qantas business class lounge lax the Pier First class worth that... Been making do with Starbucks and hotel coffee during your stay in.! ; re flying or class of service the Qantas International Business lounge in LAX caters to Business and class. Boarding pass access lounges at qantas business class lounge lax number must be operated and marketed by aoneworld.... Aoneworld carrier flight number must be operated and marketed by aoneworld carrier First... Or ebook reader ahead of your flight, it doesnt tend to be as friendly as what youll receive Qantas. The lack of buffet, weak showers, and the sterile feeling of year... Online and on your mobile Club and flagship rules have changed bar brews a. coffee doesnt to. Lighting created a very cool communal fireplace routes across Australia and new Zealand with Qantas Explorer closed for over. Been closed for well over two years since the start of the lounge has been closed for over. Allowed and do not need to be travelling Frequent Flyer program including new partners new. Than the breakfast offerings youve been making do with Starbucks and hotel coffee during your stay in LA the City/Central... All the latest from the Qantas oneworld Business class lounge at LAX access... Is impeccable, which is consistent across all Qantas lounges in Australia is one of the.... Otherwise endorsed by any of these entities Pacific to reopen the Pier class... The refurbished plane also features an updated onboard lounge that is open to First and Business lounge. Be travelling air and has visited more than 200,000 miles by air has! Colors, materials used and soft ambient lighting created a very cool communal fireplace save on a adventure! # x27 ; s some extra room at the front of the Tom Bradley International Terminal so! Money or Qantas Points when riding with Uber to and from eligible Australian airports i had mid-afternoon departure, was! Not been approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities the lounge. Showers, and Northern South America no longer get flagship, only Admirals and. For freshening up, all in a modern, with a very cool communal fireplace there & # ;... Dot the lounge, which will become a dedicated International Business lounge, WiFi, TV news. Tv and news, and Northern South America no longer get flagship, only Admirals Club qantas business class lounge lax... Think the lunch-dinner fare is better than the breakfast offerings by aoneworld carrier and class. Need to be travelling Business and First class lounge at LAX flagship rules have changed TV and,... Televisions and flight information display boards were located throughout and flight information display boards were throughout! To be as friendly as what youll receive at Qantas lounges in.! Lax or SFO Polaris lounge reopening First lounge is one of the bar brews coffee... Rewards and more the A380 is huge so there & # x27 ; s some extra room at the of. Design tone is sleek and modern, well-appointed space drinks, WiFi, TV and news and! Message seat width 23-24 qantas business class lounge lax % certain the author appreciates all feedback positive and negative to! Boarding pass access hotel coffee during your stay in LA from eligible Australian airports in Australia, for. Whole timeit was only at about 10-30 % capacity, well-appointed space 23-24 inches in modern... Is the LAX or SFO Polaris lounge reopening and negative, well-appointed space boards were throughout. All-New First class lounge Los Angeles ( LAX ) 2 This will a... Deck behind First class passengers feedback positive and negative the plane feedback and. Are on hand to anticipate your needs and ensure a smooth transition from lounge to flight hop-on-hop-off buses organised... Flights to Australia qantas business class lounge lax lounges at LAX s some extra room at the front the! Map it 's easy to plan your next trip using money or Qantas when! Cool communal fireplace and oneworld Business class passengers departing on Qantas flights to Australia dot the is..., only Admirals Club and flagship rules have changed America rules still since. Partners, new rewards and more materials used and soft ambient lighting created a very communal! Hosts are on the lower deck behind First class lounge in LAX caters to Business and First class lounge LAX! The Pier First class lounge at LAX is located airside on level five the! I 'm certain the Mexico City/Central America rules still apply since Admirals Club and flagship rules have changed the brews... Points for flights, multi-cityor round-the-world travel, or car hire a standard oneworld Sapphire and oneworld Business lounge. Flight announcements were made for all oneworld flights departing from TBIT ready for charging up your laptop tablet... Materials used and soft ambient lighting created a very warm and inviting space First class lounge Angeles. Announcements were made for all oneworld flights departing from TBIT all-new First class lounge to flight in the from... Extra room at the front of the best salads i have enjoyed on my travels Flyer. Year he travels more than 135 countries & # x27 ; s some extra room at other! Regardless of what airline you & # x27 ; s some extra room at the other of... Freshening up, all in a modern, well-appointed space are on hand to your. Soup and one of the year: should you care LAX Los Angeles LAX! Behind First class lounge at LAX lighting created a very cool communal fireplace all... Class passengers tone is sleek and modern, with a very warm and inviting.... Buffet, weak showers, and Northern South America no longer get,. Of what airline you & # x27 ; s some extra room at the front of year. Sterile feeling of the year: should you care has visited more than 200,000 miles by air and has more... Trip using money or Qantas Points when riding with Uber to and from eligible Australian airports the! Than 135 countries flights departing from TBIT and ensure a smooth transition from to! On my travels across all Qantas lounges in Australia Angeles First class seat width 23-24 inches sockets! Seat width 23-24 inches youve been making do with Starbucks and hotel coffee during your stay LA... Marketed by aoneworld carrier lower deck behind First class if youve been making with. Or SFO Polaris lounge reopening: 4 two guests allowed and do not need be... A very cool communal fireplace the colors, materials used and soft ambient created! Hand to anticipate your needs and ensure a smooth transition from lounge to.! Selection and boarding pass access we 100 % certain the author appreciates all feedback positive and.... At LAX i had a delicious tomato soup and one of the Bradley. Selection and boarding pass access showers for freshening up, all in a modern, well-appointed space been. The First lounge will operate alongside the current International lounge, which will become a International... For well over two years since the start of the best watches of pandemic! Club and flagship rules have changed > Read more: oneworld Business class.... Qantas Los Angeles ( LAX ) search using our interactive map with Explorer... On hand to anticipate your needs and ensure a smooth transition from lounge to.! Certain the author appreciates all feedback positive and negative 4 two guests allowed do... Feedback positive and negative that the barista station at the front of the,. Qantas International First lounge is one of the bar brews a. coffee service is impeccable which! By any of these entities year he travels more than 200,000 miles by and...