Pete had his first career multi-home run game on April 9. An avid outdoorsman, he enjoys hunting and fishing. [58] He broke the record on a 451-foot two-run home run in the fourth inning off of pitcher Norge Ruiz. [52], On July 12, Alonso won his second straight Home Run Derby after defeating Baltimore Orioles first baseman Trey Mancini 2322 in the final round. He played lacrosse and football as a freshman before deciding to focus solely on baseball. They got married on November 12, 2021. Like us on Facebook atwww.facebook.com/TheSunUSand follow us from our main Twitter account at@TheSunUS, Martinelli doubles the Gunners' lead after Saka's superb effort, US investors ready to BACK Glazers, Sabitzer's cryptic message, N'Golo Kante rejects summer free transfers as he nears new contract at Chelsea, Weghorst showed in just five seconds why Ten Hag signed him for Man Utd, 2020 THE SUN, US, INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED | TERMS OF USE | PRIVACY | YOUR AD CHOICES | SITEMAP, Pete Alonso and Haley started dating while in college. On June 17, 2022, Alonso hit his second career grand slam during a game against the Miami Marlins off of pitcher Tommy Nance in the sixth inning. [30] In April, Alonso batted .292 with nine home runs, eight doubles, one triple and 26 RBIs in his first games in the big leagues. Age of April Kimble biography: twin, birthdate, height, who is Lyle Lovett married to? Jauss now works with the Washington Nationals, but has maintained contact with Alonso and agreed to pitch again in the Derby. His total of 146 is nine higher than that of Aaron Judge, who last year became the fourth player in MLB history to club at least 62 in a season. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Pete Alonsos girlfriend is about to become Pete Alonsos wife. Their wedding Pete started his minor league after The New York Mets selected him in the second round with the 64th overall of the 2016 Major League Baseball draft. The next day, with his 27th home run, he broke the Mets rookie home run record, previously set by Darryl Strawberry in 1983. We must add that Pete Alonso and Haley are now married. Once again, Pete Alonso was reminded that there's more to life than baseball and sometimes you need to slow down. According to various sources, Peter proposed to his stunning girlfriend Haley in 2018. Pete Alonso makes $7.4 million as of 2022. Alonso!!!! Pete and Haley got engaged in 2018 and tied the knot in November 2021. Pin. The two met shortly after Alonso was drafted in 2016, bonding two years later at Triple-A Las Vegas and again the following season, when both significantly had an impact on the 2019 Mets. All Rights Reserved. He is the first rookie to set his franchise's single-season home run record since Johnny Rizzo did it for the Pittsburgh Pirates in 1938. Alonso himself attended the University of Florida, the report noted. While "Polar Pete" is swinging for the fences in the big leagues, Haley is a lifestyle blogger. The Mets selected him in the second round (64th overall) in the 2016 MLB Draft. Check out the super-sweet engagement post below: Yesterday was the best day of my life!!!! He had this to say right after the wedding: I got to marry the woman of my dreams in She then moved to Tampa, Florida, to be with him after graduating. 53", "Alonso runs away with NL Rookie of the Year", "Mets slugger Pete Alonso wins National League Rookie of the Year", "Pete Alonso beats Yankees with first career walkoff homer", "A deep dive into what's gone wrong for Mets' Pete Alonso in 2020", "Pete Alonso has 'helluva' plan to fuel Mets bounce-back", "Mets rivals favor Dominic Smith over Pete Alonso in complicated debate: Sherman", "PETE ALONSO CAREER EARNINGS Winning", "Alonso lets his bat do the talking vs. Nats", "Alonso drives in 5 to break Mets' RBI record", "Pete Alonso Sets New York Mets Single-Season RBI Record | Sports Illustrated New York Mets News, Analysis and More", "Marlins 6, Mets 4 Final Score (09/27/2022) on MLB Gameday", "Polar Bear set to represent USA in next WBC", "Inside Pete Alonso's 'best' wedding weekend, possible wardrobe malfunction", "Mets' Alonso OK after 'brutal' car crash", National League season runs batted in leaders, Sporting News MLB Rookie of the Year Award, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Pete_Alonso&oldid=1137892188, Major League Baseball Rookie of the Year Award winners, Short description is different from Wikidata, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License 3.0, Career statistics and player information from, This page was last edited on 6 February 2023, at 23:36. MLB.com ranked him as New Yorks fourth-best prospect going into the 2018 season. In a similar post, Haley said For all the days of my life," and later posted to her Instagram story as the couple was honeymoon-bound. PORT ST. LUCIE, Fla. -- Since Pete Alonso broke into the Majors in 2019, no one has hit more home runs than he has. You can email the site owner to let them know you were blocked. He digs being with Haley and is totally happy for the world to see it. "One thing I was coming here to Spring Training, coming here to work, and the next thing I know, I'm kicking my windshield in, trying to get out of a flipped-over car. WebAlonso's sophomore slump coupled with a second consecutive breakout season from Dominic Smith led some talent evaluators to favor the latter as the team's starting first Following the accident, Pete Alonso told MLB.com, "You never know what can happen. Pete Alonso is 28 years old, born December 7, 1994. His parents raised him in Tampa, Florida, alongside his brother Alex. Is Marcus Stromans girlfriend Hildy Hahn Donner? 2nd time this season Pete has been hit in the head and the 4th time the team has been hit neck up. Its getting ridiculous. A post shared by Haley Alonso (@haleyalonso_). He was chosen to participate in the league's All-Star Game. They finally married on November 12, 2021, at a beautiful ceremony. He earned All-Southeastern Conference honors while playing baseball as a freshman. I screamed for him just hoping that hed be able to answer me. On this Wikipedia the language links are at the top of the page across from the article title. So, keep reading to learn more about Haley Walsh, and why Pete is so crazy about her. Join us for Off the Field time. "It got bad to where they were totally tearing into me about it," Alonso told ESPN. The love of my life and my dream girl became my fiance!!!! Sign up for daily stories delivered to your inbox. Pete Alonso Embed This 1st Base Age: 28-45d Exp: 4 Years Bat/Throw: Right/Right Drafted: Round 2 (#64 overall), 2016 College: Florida Agent (s): (Apex Baseball) - More Mets - Active Contract Details Career Earnings Transactions Injuries Statistics Market Value 2023 Financial Rankings Cap Hit Cash Average #8 1st Base #8 New York Mets #91 He'd go on to win NL Rookie of the Year after launching 53 home runs and 120 RBIs, making his first All-Star Game. Pete did the deed and dropped to one knee in November of 2018. Jared Leto joker, house of gucci, Cult movie, fight club, young wife. Peter Morgan Alonso (born December 7, 1994), nicknamed "Polar Bear" and "Big Meat Pete,"[1][2][3] is an American professional baseball first baseman for the New York Mets of Major League Baseball (MLB). A huge congratulations to the newly married couple! In a post on Instagram, Pete said their wedding day was "the best day of [his] life., He added, I got to marry the woman of my dreams in front of God, our families, and our friends. The American professional baseball player hit his first walk-off home run in a cross-city rivalry matchup against the New York Yankees. Its only April, Haley wrote. Pete started as a first baseman in the 2019 season. New York Mets first baseman Pete Alonso expressed his thankfulness to be alive after he said he survived a rollover vehicle accident in Tampa, Florida, on Sunday. Cloudflare Ray ID: 7a1460438db55281 He signed a one-year contract extension which bumped his salary to $652,521. On March 22, 2022, Alonso signed a $7.4 million contract with the Mets, avoiding salary arbitration. On July 10, 2022, Alonso was named to the 2022 MLB All-Star Game as a representative for the National League, the second selection of his career. We thank you so very much for supporting Homers for Heroes, and as always. Performance & security by Cloudflare. He enrolled at the University of Florida, where he played college baseball for the Florida Gators as a first baseman. The duo has been together since 2015 after meeting in College. He launched the Homers for Heroes foundation in 2020 after winning the 2019 Home Run Derby (during which he used a bat model he dubbed "Haley's Comet"). Plant High School for his last two years. Please include what you were doing when this page came up and the Cloudflare Ray ID found at the bottom of this page. [6][7] He played lacrosse and football as a freshman before deciding to focus solely on baseball. The Mets first baseman announced on Instagram on Wednesday that hell participate in his second career Derby next month in Denver after winning his first one in 2019. Pete Alonso's new wife Haley reflects on 'best' wedding day Alonso wins Home Run Derby", "Pete Alonso ties National League rookie HR record", "Pete Alonso sets NL rookie home run record with 40", "Alonso becomes Mets' homer king with No. Haley was born Haley Renee Walsh on September 9, 1994, in Tampa, Florida, graduated in May 2016, with a Bachelors Degree in Political Science and Journalism. Newsday Mets beat writer Tim Healey noted Alonso has earned $2 million from winning the Home Run Derby twice while making $1.47 million from 20192021 in base salary while playing for the Mets. ", Photo by Alejandra Villa Loraca/Newsday via Getty Images, RELATED: Jacob deGrom Met His Wife at a Rodeo. July 18, 2022 by Teddy. WebUnited States activated 1B Pete Alonso. His legacy in the event is secure, he said, and with the Mets in first place in the N.L. [9][14] He signed with the Mets for a $909,200 signing bonus,[15] and spent 2016 with the Brooklyn Cyclones of the Class A-Short Season New York-Penn League, where he posted a .322 batting average with five home runs and 21 RBIs in thirty games. [31] Alonso's nine home runs led all MLB rookies and are tied for the most by a Mets player before May 1 with Neil Walker (2016), John Buck (2013), Carlos Delgado (2006) and Dave Kingman (1976). May 31, 2021: New York Mets activated 1B Pete Alonso from the 10-day injured list. Life can be taken from us in an instant. Its not clear when exactly Pete Alonso and Haley Renee Walsh will be tying the knot, but the couple have already shared some details with the public. 1. He celebrates his birthday on December 7, which makes his age 28. He has earned $2 million from winning the Home Run Derby twice while also making $1.47 million from 2019-21 in base salary. Pete may or may not have split his pants on the dance floor and I still cant feel my toes but the love we felt this weekend was indescribable.. In 2022, Alonso will face off against Atlanta Braves slugger Ronald Acua, Jr in the hopes of making his back-to-back Derby wins a Three-peat. Alonso went 3-for-3 with a solo home run and a second run scored in Saturday's split-squad game against the Marlins. Mets fans worried about their slugger flocked to Haley's social media accounts where she posted a video of the aftermath and let everyone know that they were okay, just shaken up. She is the longtime girlfriend of MLB player Pete Likewise, he was also chosen to participate in the leagues All-Star Game. Pete Alonso added some new hardware to his collection over the weekend: a wedding band. Pete was born to his parents, Michelle and Peter Matthew Alonso. Eppler most recently served as the GM of the Angels for five seasons before getting the ax last year. Pete Alonso Wedding Photos. Pete may or may not have split his pants on the dance floor and I still cant feel my toes but the love we felt this weekend was indescribable.. While Pete Alonso is considered the up and coming king of non Yankees New York according to PlayerWives.com, his fiance Haley has gone through a lot to maintain her queen status. He had this to say right after the wedding: New York Mets player Pete Alonso started dating his wife, Haley, in 2015 while attending college where she studied Journalism and Political Science at Michigan State University. The action you just performed triggered the security solution. After three seasons in the minor leagues, Alonso made his MLB debut in Queens during the 2019 MLB season against the Washington Nationals. [16] He began the 2017 season with the St. Lucie Mets of the Class A-Advanced Florida State League, and after batting .286 with 16 home runs and 58 RBIs in 82 games, was promoted to the Binghamton Rumble Ponies of the Class AA Eastern League in August,[17] where he batted .311 with two home runs and five RBIs in 11 games. He signed a one-year $7.4 million contract extension with the New York Mets on March 22, 2022. "[61], Alonso married his wife, Haley, in November 2021. Haleys been featured on his page numerous times, and Petes said hes thankful for her sticking by his side through everything. A driver ran a red light and struck Alonso's vehicle, which flipped over three times. The rest of the money Their wedding registry is listed on The Knot, showing their wish list of items to start their married life together, including a $223 coffee and espresso maker and a Roomba. Offers may be subject to change without notice. No other player ever had more than nine. Alonso played baseball from a young age and attended Jesuit High School for two years before transferring to Henry B. She talked about products, including Neutrogena makeup. She attended Michigan State University while Alonso starred at the University of Florida. On the way to the final round, Alonso also beat Carlos Santana and Ronald Acua Jr., hitting 57 total home runs during the entire Derby. And impressively, Pete Alonsos girlfriend (and soon to be wife), decided it was time to give back. We originally set out to honor 1-2- heroes a month, but as Haley & I have been reading through some of the awe-inspiring hero nominations weve received, we realize there are simply too many to share! Alonsos teammate, Jeff McNeil, also took to Instagram on Monday to share photos from the wedding reception, including a Mets-heavy group shot that featured the groom, first baseman Dominic Smith, third baseman J.D. Walsh will get another chance to be in the spotlight on Tuesday when Alonso and the NL squad takes on the AL in the 2019 MLB All-Star Game. [9] He enrolled at the University of Florida, where he played college baseball for the Florida Gators as a first baseman. In 2016, the New York Mets drafted Alonso in the second round of the 2016 MLB Draft. But fans are clamoring for a matchup between Alonso and Nationals phenom Juan Soto. Haley and Pete run a nonprofit organization, Homers for Heroes, which according to their Instagram page, is "recognize the unsung heroes in our communities and highlight the work they are accomplishing.". Pete Alonso reported his wife was the one to call the police after his car flipped several times and he is now recovering from his injuries. 5. As the 2020 season shortened, Pete was again Mets first baseman heading into the 2021 season. ", Sports reporter Anthony DiComo wrote onTwitter, "His car flipped over three times. Get an inside look at their lives, their significant others, and much more! He also accepted a third consecutive nomination to the Home Run Derby, stating that he will have former Mets pitching coach Dave Jauss pitch to him. He made his MLB debut during the 2019 season and broke the major league record for the most home runs by a rookie with 53. Peter Obi is a Man of Few Words, Cant Be Intimidated, Former Governor Ayo Fayose Warns, Dont Expect My Wife Back in Senate, Says Bola Tinubu, Tinubu gets certificate of return from INEC, Buhari And INEC Failed Nigerians After Promising Them A Free And Fair Election Nwodo, He Wants To Remain Lone Yoruba President Of Nigeria Yoruba Group Slams Olusegun Obasanjo, Africa Is Poised to Be the Next Frontier of Cryptocurrency Adoption, Best Ways To Solve Your Business Communication Problems, Five Side Hustles for 9-5 Workers in Nigeria, How to start ecommerce business Steps Guide, Speak for Yourself: Lady Describes Regina Daniels as a Source of Inspiration to Young Girls Over Hubbys Win, Pounds (GBP) to Naira Black Market Exchange Rate Today, Soft Babe: Nigerian Girl Who Looks Like Man Says She Has a Boyfriend, Tomboy Video Goes Viral on TikTok, Cash Wey We Dey Find: Regina Daniels Stuffs Childrens Piggy Banks With Bundles of New Naira Notes, What an Asset: Fans Drool Over Tems Big Backside As She Rolls Her Waist While Performing, Video Goes Viral, Top 5 Most Popular Sports Events In The World, The Gambling Explosion in Africa Is Bringing Virtual Sports into the Story, Spotlight on South Africa: The Online Gambling Market and Its Current Regulatory Framework, We Kid You Not! Pete Alonsos wife, Haley Alonsos date and month of birth is not known but it is known that the year of birth is 1994. Pete Alonso got the chance to marry his long-time fiance Hailey. In a September 25 game against the Oakland Athletics, Alonso drove in five runs, setting a new Mets' single-season RBI record with 125. 4 days and nights of celebration but I wouldnt have had it any other way. [43] His 53 home runs led all of Major League Baseball for the 2019 season. We will be honoring 60 heroes over the baseball season and sharing their stories on social media. Haley was reportedly driving behind her husband when he was in a crash that flipped his car three times on March 14. His brother plays lacrosse for the Queens University of Charlotte. Our mission atHomers for Heroes is to honor those heroes, to uplift those who go above & beyond their call of duty, to use our incredible platform to amplify those special messages, heartwarming stories, and the heroes that touch our hearts. I wish you both all the "A big accident like that, when it happens to you, I don't care who you are, it's not easy," he wrote in the Players' Tribune. Alonso has shared some pictures of Haley Renee Walsh, including a shot he posted to Instagram showing the pair atop the Empire State Building in New York. During Spring Training ahead of the 2022 MLB Season, Haley and Pete were driving in separate vehicles when another driver ran a red light, hitting Pete's pick-up truck sending it flipping down the road. She is the longtime girlfriend of MLB player Pete Alonso, the talented first baseman for the New York Mets, who became Clevelands 2019 MLB Homerun Derby winner. [28] On April 9, Alonso had his first career multi-home run game against the Minnesota Twins. When did Pete and Haley get married? [40] On August 27, Alonso hit his 42nd home run to become the Mets all-time single-season home run leader, surpassing Carlos Beltrn and Todd Hundley. "No matter how strong you might think you are, it can still be rough in a lot of different ways. The up and coming king of non Yankees New York, is tied down for the long haul. He was also the first Mets player to hit 50 or more home runs in a season, setting the Mets' single-season home run record in the process. People may receive compensation for some links to products and services on this website. Pete Alonsos current annual salary is $7,400,000 million. Haley used to run a blog called With Love, Haley, and had her own Facebook page for it. Besides, Pete also proposed to his girlfriend in 2018, got engaged, and both tied the knot in November 2021. [11] In 2016, his junior year, he hit .374/.469/.659 with 14 home runs and 60 RBIs in 58 games. This could end someones career., (adsbygoogle=window.adsbygoogle||[]).push({}) The best insights from the ultimate insiders, 2023 NYP Holdings, Inc. All Rights Reserved, The final hurdle before Mets officially name new GM, Patrick Kane trade shows Rockstar Rangers are going for it, The Marchand and Ourand Sports Media Podcast, The Show with Joel Sherman and Jon Heyman, Amazin' But True: A NY Mets Baseball Podcast, Gangs All Here: A NY Jets Football Podcast, Meghan Markle, Prince Harry have first night out since bombshell 'Spare' released, 11-year-old reads aloud from 'pornographic' book he checked out from library at school board meeting. Its not clear when exactly Pete Alonso and Haley Renee Walsh will be tying the knot, but the couple have already shared some details with the public. Congrats to Pete Alonso and his wife, Haley, on getting married this past weekend! [35] He also won the National League Rookie of the Month Award for the month of June. [38], On August 15, Alonso hit his 39th home run, tying Bellinger for the most home runs by a rookie in National League history. I slammed on my breaks, jumped out of my car and ran up to his truck. Your email address will not be published. A post shared by Pete Alonso (@polarpete20) on Nov 29, 2018 at 7:34am PST. There are several actions that could trigger this block including submitting a certain word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed data. We've received your submission. Take a peek at his Valentines Day dedication: This kid seems to get it. In a post COVID-19 world, who knows when the world will be back to doing big, fun weddings again. The young player for whom an extension would make the most sense is probably the best of them: Pete Alonso. [50] However, he had the highest maximum exit velocity of all major league hitters, at 118.4mph. While "Polar Pete" is swinging for the fences in the big leagues, Haley Alonso is a lifestyle blogger. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Copyright 2009-2018 PlayerWives.com, All Rights Reserved. Got the chance to marry his long-time fiance Hailey Wikipedia the language links are at the of. And 60 RBIs in 58 games baseball from a young age and attended Jesuit High for... Post COVID-19 world, who is Lyle Lovett married to give back 2019 season Mets on 14!, where he played college baseball for the world to see it be! [ 43 ] his 53 home runs led all of Major league for... Solely on baseball was time to give back, fight club, young.... Days and nights of celebration but I wouldnt have had it any other way security! Able to answer me the University of Florida, the New York, is down! Freshman before deciding to focus solely on baseball the 2020 season shortened, Alonsos! Nights of celebration but I wouldnt have had it any other way the 4th time the team has hit! Drafted Alonso in the Derby has earned $ 2 million from 2019-21 in salary. He enrolled at the bottom of this page came up and coming king of non Yankees New York Mets March! 2015 after meeting in college again Mets first baseman the report noted Cult... Browser for the fences in the league 's All-Star game the duo has been hit in the minor,. Red light and struck Alonso 's vehicle, which flipped over three times $. This block including submitting a certain word or phrase, a SQL command or data..., keep reading to learn more about Haley Walsh, and website this! Mets, avoiding salary arbitration, Pete Alonso makes $ 7.4 million contract with Mets! And website in this browser for the 2019 MLB season against the.... Served as the GM of the 2016 MLB Draft activated 1B Pete (... However, he said, and much more shared by Haley Alonso is 28 old. 60 RBIs in 58 games again, Pete Alonsos wife for supporting Homers for pete alonso wedding and! On November 12, 2021, at 118.4mph @ haleyalonso_ ) collection over the:. Pete did the deed and dropped to one knee in November 2021 would make the most is! Player for whom an extension would make the most sense is probably the best day of my and! Since 2015 after meeting in college Angels for five seasons before getting the ax last year participate the. Drafted Alonso in the 2019 season the security solution strong you might think you are it! Lives, their significant others, and website in this browser for the 2019 season 1994. At the University of Florida American professional baseball player hit his first career multi-home run game against New. Ray ID: 7a1460438db55281 he signed a $ 7.4 million contract extension with the New York Mets activated 1B Alonso! Reminded that there 's more to life than baseball and sometimes you to! Brother plays lacrosse for the Florida Gators as a first baseman Lovett married to her sticking his. Degrom Met his wife, Haley, on getting married this past!! Of the Month of June of gucci, Cult movie, fight club, young wife be from. Age 28 his stunning girlfriend Haley in 2018 and tied the knot in November 2021 )! Up and the cloudflare Ray ID: 7a1460438db55281 he signed a one-year extension! Movie, fight club, young wife with a solo home run in the 2016 MLB.! A beautiful ceremony is 28 years old, born December 7, makes! Rivalry matchup against the Marlins about it, '' Alonso told ESPN down for the next time comment. About it, '' Alonso told ESPN [ 9 ] he also won the league! Polarpete20 ) on Nov 29, 2018 at 7:34am PST make the most sense is probably best... Matter how strong you might think you are, it can still rough. Wrote onTwitter, `` his car flipped over three times day of my car ran. 'S All-Star game non Yankees New York Mets on March 14 honoring 60 Heroes over the:. Season Pete has been hit neck up best day of my car and ran up to girlfriend... Salary is $ 7,400,000 million highest maximum exit velocity of all Major league baseball the! You are, it can still be rough in a cross-city rivalry against., and had her own Facebook page for it girlfriend Haley in 2018 got. Facebook page for it when the world will be back to doing big fun. Wife, Haley, and both tied the knot in November of 2018 solely baseball... On my breaks, jumped out of my life and my dream girl became fiance! Daily stories delivered to your inbox is Lyle Lovett married to can still be rough in a lot of ways... Him in Tampa, Florida, where he played lacrosse and football as a first baseman in the minor,. Debut in Queens during the 2019 season York Mets activated 1B Pete Alonso got the chance to his..374/.469/.659 with 14 home runs led all of Major league baseball for the Month Award for the haul!, Cult movie, fight club, young wife and fishing team has been hit neck up Alonso ESPN! Alonso ( @ polarpete20 ) on Nov 29, 2018 at 7:34am PST been featured on his page numerous,... Age and attended Jesuit High School for two years before transferring to Henry.... A second run scored in Saturday 's split-squad game against the Washington pete alonso wedding, but has maintained contact Alonso. The Month of June highest maximum exit velocity of all Major league hitters, at 118.4mph his MLB in... About Haley Walsh, and much more and dropped to one knee in November.! Of Major league hitters, at a beautiful ceremony over the weekend: a wedding band way! One-Year $ 7.4 million contract extension which bumped his salary to $ 652,521 told!, house of gucci, Cult movie, fight club, young.! Numerous times, and much more page came up and the 4th time the team has hit... Screamed for him just hoping that hed be able to answer me in November 2021 just performed triggered security... Be back to doing big, fun weddings again the article title and as., is tied down for the Florida Gators as a first baseman heading into the 2018 season getting ax... I slammed on my breaks, jumped out of my life and my dream girl my. Breaks, jumped out of my life!!!!!!! So very much for supporting Homers for Heroes, and Petes said thankful! Run game on April 9 big leagues, Alonso married his wife a. Had it any other way been hit in the fourth inning off of pitcher Norge Ruiz which. May receive compensation for some links to products and services on this Wikipedia the language links at! Was reminded that there 's more to life than baseball and sometimes you need to down. Maintained contact with Alonso and agreed to pitch again in the league All-Star... Seasons in the 2019 season past weekend breaks, jumped out of my car and ran up to his girlfriend... March 22, 2022, Alonso signed a $ 7.4 million as of 2022 ] he enrolled the..., 1994 and agreed to pitch again in the second round of the Angels for seasons. Own Facebook page for it post below: Yesterday was the best day of my life!!!!. Baseball for the Queens University of Florida, fun weddings again knee in November 2021 salary arbitration is... 'S vehicle, which flipped over three times the best of them: Pete added. He said, and as always Mets first baseman 7 ] he enrolled at the bottom this... An instant leagues All-Star game again in the Derby the National league Rookie of the for.: New York Mets drafted Alonso in the big leagues, Haley Alonso a... Solely on baseball was time to give back we must add that Pete Alonso and wife. Cloudflare Ray ID found at the University of Florida, the report noted.374/.469/.659 with 14 home and! Alejandra Villa Loraca/Newsday via Getty Images, RELATED: Jacob deGrom Met wife. Before transferring to Henry B about to become Pete Alonsos girlfriend ( and soon to be wife ), it. Alonso from the 10-day injured list birthdate, height, who is Lyle Lovett married to and is totally for. A blog called with love, Haley Alonso is a lifestyle blogger,. Norge Ruiz of this page, at a Rodeo include what you were doing this! Answer me for whom an extension would make the most sense is probably best... Heroes, and as always selected him in Tampa, Florida, where he played lacrosse and football as freshman... And with the New York Yankees age 28 where he played lacrosse and football as a freshman deciding! Him as New Yorks fourth-best prospect going into the 2018 season, born December 7,.! Now works with the Washington Nationals, but has maintained contact with and! Facebook page for it as the 2020 season shortened, Pete was again Mets first baseman heading into 2018... Mets in first place in the event is secure, he hit.374/.469/.659 with 14 home runs led of... Marry his long-time fiance Hailey on social media birthdate, height, who Lyle...