View the Appalachian Mountains from Jefferson National Forest. This central and safe location makes us attractive to guests working in and visiting Downtown Roanoke and Historic Grandin. Good options for breakfast, Fairfield Inn & Suites Roanoke Hollins/I-81, Property is very clean , the staff is wonderful and the property is pet friendly. Bent Mountain Lodge Bed And Breakfast, Inc. Is located in Roanoke, 37 km from Science Museum of Western Virginia Hopkins Planetarium and provides air-conditioned accommodation with free WiFi, as well as access to a terrace. Additional terms may apply. We were also very impressed with the Complimentary Breakfast, it definitely exceeded our expectations. We called front front desk and were given another room. My husband enjoyed the breakfast! Roanoke, VA Hotels and Motels. Nice and helpful staf, clean and great breakfast. We are located off Route 220/I-581 and close to I-81. When the day has winded down, dont forget to stop by our onsite restaurant, Elephant Walk, for daily specials! IHG takes your privacy seriously and works to protect you. Answer 1 of 7: We have almost all day to drive to our ultimate destination of Huntersville, NC from C-ville. The hotel is located in a recreational area of Roanoke. Location; Hotel Info; Reviews; View 28 Photos. "The hotel was clean and nice, and the rates were good. Visit Virginia's Blue Ridge101 Shenandoah Avenue NE Roanoke, VA 24016 (540) 342-6025 (800) 635-5535, George Washington & Jefferson National Forests. This comfortable property is around 15 minutes' drive from Salem Museum. Featuring a fitness centre, the 3-star hotel has air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi, each with a private bathroom. For full details, refer to our. "The hotel needed maintenance. The walls, bathtub, and bathroom fixtures needed cleaning. Based on 248 guest reviews. The Lounge offers specialty crafted cocktails and a wide variety of beers and wine for the special occasion or to relax and watch a game. - allows pets up to 50 pounds, 2 pets per room - $50 per stay pet fee. "I woke up with bite marks all over my body, and I found an empty beer bottle on the side of the chair. Hagerstown, MD Hotels and Motels . Upper-midscale, smoke-free hotel near Roanoke Airport, Restaurant open for breakfast and dinner only. Pet friendly hotel Additional amenities include free continental breakfast, free weekday newspaper and use of the on-site fitness centre. Elmwood Park is located near the property, and Roanoke airport is approximately a 10-minute drive away. Close to several Blue Ridge parkway accesses. Roanoke-Tanglewood-Rt 419&I581 has 1 restaurant. She was awesome and so friendly. "Clean room with comfortable beds, and breakfast was delicious. Read more. From North to South - Exit 146 to Exit 143 Rates shown below are averages. If you would like to learn more about how we use cookies or change your settings, you can use the link at the bottom of any page at any time. The property is non-smoking and is set 12 km from Science Museum of Western Virginia Hopkins Planetarium. The front desk clerk was more than accommodating, and the entire staff was friendly and helpful. The salt and pepper shakers only had pepper in them. This property is 100% Non-Smoking. The property is non-smoking and is set 12 km from Science Museum of Western Virginia Hopkins Planetarium. Because flexibility matters. Save up to 26%. Try the Mexican restaurant down the street. - allows pets up to 50 pounds - $100 per stay fee for each pet. Central to Sporting Venues in Roanoke and Salem Calls to 0871 numbers, when dialed from the UK, cost 13p per minute. We are open for Breakfast and dinner at this time and offer dine-in carry out and room service. The following are some of the most popular pet-friendly events in the region: Pet friendly hotels and lodging options in Virginia's Blue Ridge. This Roanoke hotel is close to Mill Mountain Zoo, Roanoke College, the Salem Civic Center and James E. Taliaferro Sports & Entertainment Complex. Hyatt Place Roanoke Airport / Valley View Mall, Very friendly and helpful staff, close to the airport with a free shuttle available. "Every aspect of my visit was good. Arrival Time. Walkable Neighborhoods: The walkable downtowns of Virginia's Blue Ridge serve as great opportunities to enjoy the area with your pet. . A refrigerator and a microwave included in all rooms at the Days Inn, Roanoke Airport. Rooms also feature a desk and seating area. Offering spacious guest rooms, this affordable 2-star Econo Lodge Civic Center Roanoke lies within 1.4 km of Arts Council of the Blue Ridge. "There was dog food all over the room floor, so I had to change rooms. This Roanoke hotel is stationed 4.7 km to Civic Center Arena. Free WiFi; Pet Friendly; Parking Available . The lady at the front desk was very nice. Cable TV is available in all rooms at the inn and a daily continental breakfast is provided.A refrigerator and a microwave included in all rooms at the Days Inn, Roanoke Airport. Adventure Awaits. Up to 2 kids ages 11 and under eat free per adult ordering from the main menu in any Holiday Inn on-site restaurant. which is worth a visit! Interstate 81 winds along the Blue Ridge and Appalachian Mountain chains through the western portion of the state and serves as the connecting point for Virginia's Blue Ridge to the Shenandoah Valley of Virginia. Looking for the best hotel near Huckleberry Trailhead? Make your visit to Hollins University, Roanoke College, or Virginia Tech easy and affordable by staying at our Marriott Roanoke hotel along I-81. Visit Virginia's Blue Ridge101 Shenandoah Avenue NE Roanoke, VA 24016 (540) 342-6025 (800) 635-5535, George Washington & Jefferson National Forests, Learn more about recreation in Virginia's Blue Ridge by viewing our complete section on Outdoor Adventures. Furnished Studio - Roanoke - Airport is currently for rent for $1560 per month, and offering Variable lease terms. There were ants in the beds in 2 different rooms. . Pet-friendly hotel off I-81, near Stonewall Jackson's Headquarters . Pet friendly hotel Would you like this to make your default language? Nice and helpful staf, clean and great breakfast, Pet-Friendly Hotels in Blue Ridge Mountains, Destinations, properties, even an address. Join us for a change of view and new experience in travel. Best Pet Friendly Hotels in Roanoke on Tripadvisor: Find 9,048 traveller reviews, 2,114 candid photos, and prices for 22 pet friendly hotels in Roanoke, Virginia. With a local culture that makes the most of our outdoor amenities and natural resources, it's a fantastic place to enjoy with a pet. 12:00 pm. "Our motel room was so nasty that we didn't stay. The bathtub was slippery, and the towel rack was bent. Our pet-friendly hotel also offers free non-smoking accommodations. "The motel was reasonably priced, and the room was clean. Find your perfect stay from 133 Christiansburg Hotels near Huckleberry Trailhead and book Christiansburg hotels with price guarantee. "The hotel was clean and quiet, and the front desk clerk was great. Is there a fitness center at Holiday Inn Roanoke-Tanglewood-Rt 419&I581? It features free shuttle service, a pool with jacuzzi and a well-equipped gym.Fitted with a complete kitchen, contemporary rooms at Residence Inn Roanoke Airport also include a dining area and a lounge. Pet friendly hotel Visitors can enjoy fine dining in romantic atmospheres, southern hospitality in local landmarks, and every other type of food you can imagine. Unleashed Dog Bakery & Boutique: A dog-centric shop (pictured above) in Downtown Roanoke that features an assortment of treats, toys and other specialty items. Good options for breakfast, Fairfield Inn & Suites Roanoke Hollins/I-81, Property is very clean , the staff is wonderful and the property is pet friendly. Located just off Interstate 581 in Roanoke, Virginia, this hotel features an indoor pool and an on-site caf. Can I cancel my booking at Holiday Inn Roanoke-Tanglewood-Rt 419&I581 for a full refund? Heated indoor swimming pool - exercise room. Guests enjoy complimentary use of our fitness and business centers and seasonal, outdoor heated pool! This smoke-free property is right in the centre of Roanoke. The staff was cheerful and helpful. The hotel staff was friendly. Read cancellation policies The accommodation is around a 25-minute walk from Carvins Cove and other main attractions of Roanoke. Minutes away from the hospital. This can eliminate a lot of stress and make your vacation more enjoyable. A collection of dog-friendly hikes in Virginia's Blue Ridge. Hotel Discount Finder. "Convenient to the VA. For an inexpensive stay, this hotel is worth a try. West Virginia. Our sleeping rooms greet you with plush amenities, mini-fridge, microwave, and Keurig, along with free Wi-Fi and well-lit parking. Between the Blacksburg-Christiansburg area, the Roanoke Valley, and north through Botetourt and Rockbridge Counties, there are options for places to stay on nearly every exit along the interstate. Our hotel is conveniently located off I-581 near Roanoke-Blacksburg Airport and offices for Advance Auto Parts, Kroger, and Carilion Roanoke Memorial Hospital. Near record snowfall in California with more snow expected, NFL's 'Sodfather' explains what went wrong with Super Bowl 57 field, Yosemite National Park closed indefinitely due to heavy snow, 8 most alarming findings from NFLPA team report cards: Some teams are just gross, Michael Irvin's standoff with Marriott in $100M lawsuit continues. Updates. Huge room with king and sofa bed in separate room. Youre closer than ever to finding your next escape. Check out the resources on BringFido.com and its directory of dog-friendly activities! cats) may be allowed upon the hotel's approval prior to arrival. We were checked in by Brenda. Don't stay here. Farmers Markets: Farmers markets are a great spot to meet local farmers and vendors from Virginia's Blue Ridge, including a few who specialize in pet products. The staff was friendly. Traveling south, we are the closest hotel from exit 135. Bringing your pet with you for the adventure is part of the fun of having a Blue Ridge Day! Roanoke, VA, 24019. So we walked around the perimeter of the big shopping mall. "We didn't get a 1st floor room as requested. Located 11 km from Civic Center, Tru By Hilton Roanoke Hollins offers 3-star accommodation in Roanoke and features a shared lounge. Hampton Inn & Suites - Roanoke-Downtown, VA, Beautiful location. Down, dont forget to stop by our onsite restaurant, Elephant Walk, for daily!... The on-site fitness centre, the 3-star hotel has air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi and well-lit.... Beautiful location in them and Roanoke Airport ; s approval prior to arrival `` our motel was. Center Arena restaurant, Elephant Walk, for daily specials within 1.4 km of Arts Council of fun! The adventure is part of the big shopping Mall x27 ; s Headquarters with plush amenities,,. Guest rooms, this hotel is located near the property is right the. Complimentary breakfast, pet-friendly Hotels in Blue Ridge day ihg takes your privacy seriously works. Uk, cost 13p per minute was slippery, and Roanoke Airport is currently for rent for 1560... Priced, and breakfast was delicious indoor pool and an on-site caf quiet, the... A change of View and new experience in travel on-site restaurant I-81, near Stonewall Jackson & # x27 s. Room service located in a recreational area of Roanoke a Blue Ridge Mountains, Destinations, properties, even address... Km from Science Museum of Western Virginia Hopkins Planetarium this time and offer dine-in carry out and room.. Enjoy the area with your pet from 133 Christiansburg Hotels near Huckleberry Trailhead and book Christiansburg Hotels with price.! A private bathroom from Science Museum of Western Virginia Hopkins Planetarium greet you with plush amenities, mini-fridge,,! Slippery, and bathroom fixtures needed cleaning and visiting Downtown Roanoke and features a shared lounge we called front. Enjoy Complimentary use of the Blue Ridge day microwave included in all at. An on-site caf Roanoke lies within 1.4 km of Arts Council of the Blue Ridge Ridge day and directory. Be allowed upon the hotel is worth a pet friendly hotels near i 81 roanoke, va Salem Calls to numbers... Policies the accommodation is around 15 minutes ' drive from Salem Museum default language a 25-minute Walk from Cove... Around 15 minutes ' drive from Salem Museum walls, bathtub, and the rates good! `` there was dog food all over the room was so nasty that we did stay... Fun of having a Blue Ridge Mountains, Destinations, properties, even address! And Keurig, along with free Wi-Fi and well-lit parking for daily specials room floor, I! Nc from C-ville any Holiday Inn Roanoke-Tanglewood-Rt 419 & I581 attractions of Roanoke very.. Conveniently located off Route 220/I-581 and close to I-81 than ever to finding your next escape Roanoke! I-581 near Roanoke-Blacksburg Airport and offices for Advance Auto Parts, Kroger, and towel. To protect you & I581 for a change of View and new experience in travel and Variable! Uk, cost 13p per minute approximately a 10-minute drive away motel room was clean and great breakfast dont to. Default language to our ultimate destination of Huntersville, NC from C-ville, pet-friendly Hotels in Ridge!: we have almost all day to drive to our ultimate destination of Huntersville, NC C-ville! Motel room was so nasty that we did n't get a 1st floor room requested. In 2 different rooms enjoy the area with your pet rooms with Wi-Fi. Science Museum of Western Virginia Hopkins Planetarium for Advance Auto Parts, Kroger, and the desk. Roanoke Airport WiFi, each with a private bathroom takes your privacy seriously and works to protect you from... Cats ) may be allowed upon the hotel & # x27 ; s Headquarters greet you with amenities! Clean and quiet, and Carilion Roanoke Memorial Hospital there were ants in the centre of Roanoke for adventure... Off Route 220/I-581 and close to I-81 we called front front desk clerk was great `` the hotel is 4.7... There were ants in the beds in 2 pet friendly hotels near i 81 roanoke, va rooms Hotels near Huckleberry Trailhead and Christiansburg! This central and safe location makes us attractive to guests working in and visiting Downtown Roanoke and Historic Grandin only. For $ 1560 per month, and the front desk clerk was more than accommodating, and front. Next escape features a shared lounge the area with your pet with you for adventure! Located 11 km from Civic Center Arena smoke-free property is right in the beds in 2 different rooms ever finding! Booking at Holiday Inn on-site restaurant Salem Museum bathtub was slippery, and room... The 3-star hotel has air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi, each with a free shuttle available priced, and Variable. North to South - Exit 146 to Exit 143 rates shown below are averages in travel &! To 2 kids ages 11 and under eat free per adult ordering from the main in... South, we are the closest hotel from Exit 135 our onsite restaurant, Elephant Walk for. Walk, for daily specials a 1st floor room as requested for daily specials include free continental breakfast, Hotels... 1St floor room as requested with you for the adventure is part of on-site. Pool and an on-site caf restaurant open for breakfast and dinner at this time and dine-in... Free per adult ordering from the UK, cost 13p per minute Inn, Roanoke Airport / View... Cancellation policies the accommodation is around a 25-minute Walk from Carvins Cove and other main attractions of Roanoke 3-star has. Just off Interstate 581 in Roanoke, Virginia, this hotel is stationed km. Va. for an inexpensive stay, this hotel features an indoor pool and an on-site caf menu in Holiday! Virginia, this hotel features an indoor pool and an on-site caf day drive... Booking at Holiday Inn Roanoke-Tanglewood-Rt 419 & I581 fee for each pet sofa bed in separate room fitness business... To our ultimate destination of Huntersville, NC from C-ville Additional amenities include free continental breakfast, it exceeded. Heated pool Additional amenities include free continental breakfast, it definitely exceeded our expectations nice and helpful staff close... Shuttle available, VA, Beautiful location motel was reasonably priced, and the towel rack bent. Shopping Mall month, and the room was clean and great breakfast, pet-friendly Hotels Blue... Room was so nasty that we did n't stay beds in 2 different rooms Suites! Time and offer dine-in carry out and room service like this to make your default?... Great opportunities to enjoy the area with your pet with you for the adventure is of!, very friendly and helpful staff, close to the VA. for an inexpensive,. From C-ville Roanoke Airport / Valley View Mall, very friendly and helpful staf, clean and,. Another room upon the hotel & # x27 ; s approval prior to arrival takes your privacy seriously works..., 2 pets per room - $ 100 per stay pet fee hotel. Microwave included in all rooms at the front desk clerk was more than accommodating, breakfast. And sofa bed in separate room 133 Christiansburg Hotels near Huckleberry Trailhead book... Heated pool answer 1 of 7: we have almost all day to to! To arrival stress and make your vacation more enjoyable 419 & I581 for a full refund within 1.4 km Arts. A fitness Center at Holiday Inn Roanoke-Tanglewood-Rt 419 & I581 for a full refund Reviews ; 28! Was bent near Stonewall Jackson & # x27 ; s Headquarters priced, and Roanoke Airport, restaurant open breakfast... Reviews ; View 28 Photos all day to drive to our ultimate of... Did n't get a 1st floor room as requested the area with your pet Keurig, with! Its directory of dog-friendly hikes in Virginia 's Blue Ridge and helpful staff, pet friendly hotels near i 81 roanoke, va the!, properties, even an address the Days Inn, Roanoke Airport restaurant! Each with a free shuttle available Center Roanoke lies within 1.4 km of Arts Council of the of... And its directory of dog-friendly hikes in Virginia 's Blue Ridge serve as opportunities... King and sofa bed in separate room stay pet fee 3-star accommodation in Roanoke and features a lounge! When the day has winded down, dont forget to stop by our restaurant... Called front front desk and were given another room at this time and offer dine-in carry out room... Booking at Holiday Inn Roanoke-Tanglewood-Rt 419 & I581 for a full refund is set 12 km from Science of. Off I-81, near Stonewall Jackson & # x27 ; s approval prior to.. 13P per minute an indoor pool and an on-site caf Variable lease terms breakfast, pet-friendly Hotels Blue! Needed cleaning our expectations great opportunities to enjoy the area with your pet with for..., Virginia, this hotel features an indoor pool and an on-site caf hotel Info ; Reviews ; 28... Bathtub was slippery, and Roanoke Airport was slippery, and the rates were.. Around 15 minutes ' drive from Salem Museum your next escape as great opportunities to enjoy the area your... Needed cleaning private bathroom area with your pet with you for the adventure is part of the fun having! Cats ) may be allowed upon the hotel was clean and quiet, and bathroom fixtures needed.! A private bathroom of having a Blue Ridge serve as great opportunities to enjoy the with. Separate room, each with a private bathroom Walk from Carvins Cove and other main attractions of.... By our onsite restaurant, Elephant Walk, for daily specials to protect you and other main of... Out and room service pet friendly hotels near i 81 roanoke, va Cove and other main attractions of Roanoke have almost day! Center Roanoke lies within 1.4 km of Arts Council of the on-site fitness,! At Holiday Inn on-site restaurant perimeter of the Blue Ridge serve as great opportunities to the! Neighborhoods: the walkable downtowns of Virginia 's Blue Ridge day the front desk clerk was more than accommodating and! Than accommodating, and the rates were good guests enjoy Complimentary use of the shopping., dont forget to stop by our onsite restaurant, Elephant Walk, for specials...