If anyone has some suggestions for areas to start looking (or to avoid) Id appreciate it. 4. Shot one of my better rounds of the year there (77). Scioto. Turn left off of Chinquapin Lane/66th St. North and proceed .8 miles to 177th East Ave. COTTAGES. The grand opening weekend will also include a Memorial Day tournament featuring players from the PGA Tour, LPGA Tour and Champions Tour. Unlimited Range Balls - ANY DAY, ANY TIME! APPLY NOW: Cleveland Frontline Elite Putters! The cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin and is used to store whether or not user has consented to the use of cookies. That said, we live in a red town now, itsjust not Oklahoma red. We are thankful for our way of life. The Patriot Club immerses the golfers in a its world of golfing excellence along with a heavy dose of patriotism. Directions. The first 1.5 years were rough. Before I get into the course choices, I wanted to address the other topic you brought up. LAKE OZARK, MO | Enjoy 3 nights accommodations at The Lodge of Four Seasons and 3 rounds of golf at The Club at Porto Cima (Troon Priv) and The Lodge of Four Seasons Cove & Ridge Courses. I have been able to control the club strike more and have more distance and accuracy. We are proud of our world class golf club. The last time a major rolled through Tulsa, Oklahoma, and storied Southern Hills Country Club was 15 years ago, with the 2007 PGA Championship. Post a Pic of Your Latest Purchase. Initiation fees (as of my last investigation about a year ago) are small to non-existent at Indian Springs and Meadowbrook, and with some incentives offered are less than the sticker price of $5,000 at Golf Club of Oklahoma, Meadowbrook (new entrant on the list) is in the same ballbark cost as Indian Springs, and is now sort of semi-private as you can book tee times on Golf Now. They have a restaurant and will put on some fun events (their member-guest is awesome), but it's golf first and foremost. Pasted as rich text. They were awesome once I got in the circle but I had to do it all on my own. I can tell you that I'm fairl. This is not just another private club golf course. 18 holes cover four distinct topographies - lowland marsh, heavy woodland, high prairie and dramatic canyons. I was looking at Cedar Ridge, TCC, The Golf Club, Forest Ridge,and The Patriot. Excited to try out this private club experience: first time I've ever been a member of a private golf club. On 12/1/2020 at 10:54 AM, pittstate6 said: Please put and questions or comments here, Please put any questions or comments here, Please put any questions of comments here. Focusing on service to veterans, service members and communities. OWASSO, Okla. Maj. Dan Rooney makes for a good story. I play each maybe once or twice a year, and I would be happy to be a member at either, but from a location perspective neither are really prospects for me. THE PATRIOT GOLF CLUB. Yet, Im also finding examples of 5 bedroom, 3 bath homes that would gofor 600-800khere listed anywhere from 200-950. I have seen as high as 35 yds increase shots. Monday - Thursday 8:30AM - 4:00PM PST Friday 8:30AM - 3:00PM PST. Stone Canyon blends the beauty of the great outdoors with the finest homes, shopping, dining, golf, education and amenities. Take an immediate right on 193rd East Ave. Functional cookies help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collect feedbacks, and other third-party features. Imcurious about the golf season, seems like weathershould allow youto play year-round. The Patriot Golf Club, Patriot Course 18 holes over 7,158 yards with a par of 72 (Private) Write a Review. Each cottage is equipped with several large screen televisions, a pool table, four bedrooms, and four luxurious private bathrooms, a bar, indoor and outdoor fireplaces, a comfortable living area, and a full modern kitchen. The Schwab, Evans, and Childers cottages are available for your next event or stay at The Patriot. All Rights Reserved. I will probably be looking at Golf Club Do you have to have a sponsor to join if that is the case?? the patriot golf club membership cost are scott jennings and peter jennings related +(503)71037139 [email protected]. A couple of the par 5's can be reached in 2 if you hit a good 275+ drive. Three tee times per day will be reserved for non-members willing to pay for the once-in-a-lifetime round. WE BELONG TO THE PATRIOT. Their common bond, sacrifice. Trying to mess some shots, noticed that even trying to hit it bad, shot did not looked so bad as with my previous driver, it is very forgiving. (See 6A below). Since we have my mother with us, wed need at least 4-5 bedrooms which automatically likely rulesout many options in the city itself I assume. Ranked #1 New Private Golf Course in the United States by Golfweek 2010-2011 We use cookies on our website to give you the most relevant experience by remembering your preferences and repeat visits. Until Sunday in Augusta, Woods had never won a major coming from behind. At first I was skeptical, but when I took the clubs to the range and started hitting straighter and longer drives I actually couldnt believe it. I would strongly consider this as an option given the lack of play/crowds, amenities, and overall a true CC experience. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary". worth the money for me. In addition to the 250-acre parcel for The Patriot, theres room for a 1,500-home community, a 750-acre nature preserve, 26 acres donated to the town of Owasso for an elementary school, and a 25-acre practice field that includes a hybrid four-hole course for use by the University of Tulsa golf team. Golf Staff; Course Tour; Private Events. And then it didnt. Plus I really love the practice facility. Site Scripts Hide Click to Edits: FED Scripts CWS & Content Load About Us. Rated 5.00 out of 5 $ 299.00 Wholesale Direct: $ 179.00. . Loving my 7 wood, most consitent club I hit now, Sign Up for Test Trial Offers & Product Updates, Patriot Golf is committed to supporting our VeteransVisit the American Legion to learn how you can help further our mission, The American Legion was chartered by Congress in 1919 as a patriotic veterans organization. This could be viewed as a positive to some, butI play as a single mostly and never got paired up with any group/other solo/etc one time even on days when the course was quite busy. 36 c) 2. The piece of property speaks for itself, no matter where it is located, he said. A vast outdoor deck and fire-pit provide the perfect setting to enjoy a glass of wine and take in Oklahoma's best sunset. you only get a few months of decent greens. The Patriot Golf Club is a. I hear around $100k initiation and not necessarily easy to be invited. It's a bit more blue collar than the above courses, but I liked that aspect of it because it made it easier to find people to play with we had several big groups that were always welcoming to new members. Very good clubs, Read more They are excellent, 32242 Paseo Adelanto Suite B Once you complete and submit a request for information, a member of our professional staff will contact you to answer any questions that you may have. 10 miles 20 miles 30 miles 40 miles 50 miles 250 miles. Patriot Patio and Wedding Lawn. Whether you are looking to just enjoy the Club lifestyle by the pool and social facilities, golf only during the week, or . Hitting the ball straighter and further even off the fairways. Rooney watched through the window of the plane as a flag-draped casket was lowered. .optionBook.field {display: none !important;}. We took the drone up to get some aerial cover. Welcome to Cedar Ridge Country Club, south Tulsa's premier family oriented privately owned club, close to the city yet still in the country. New Albany (No. Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors. Directly involved in all aspects of the operation. I also am unsure of his source. Immediately off the range I started noticing increases of around 20 yds from my previous driver. I have only been playing for about 2 years now and happy. In 2004, Trump had access to nearly $100 million from refundable fees from members at just four clubs, including Mar-a-Lago, the resort in Palm Beach, Fla. that Trump has dubbed the Winter White . 5 Testers Needed! Many of the 45 bunkers are offset on diagonals. . Buddy LaForturne, commissioned famed golf course designer, Joe Finger, to create a new golf course in Tulsa that would be heralded as one of the. I had a replacement club custom made and sent out to me within a weeks time. His golf course might make for a better one. Your link has been automatically embedded. I hate traffic or commuting and I appreciate that I'm the worst person ever to talk to about this because Tulsa has little to no traffic or commute, but I absolutely hate the thought of commuting. INVITED . 833.419.6598 | CONTACT US We would be looking for more of country club than what I have listed. Published on Tuesday, May 25, 2021. And, because the course is tied into a patriotic cause (the Folds of Honor Foundation), Bryan said that to his knowledge there is nothing really like it. I was intrigued so I called. Designed by Robert Trent Jones Jnr, the course at The Patriot Golf Club opened for play in 2010 and is routed across a varied landscape that includes marshland, woodland and prairie. If I join I would be looking for a group to play with throughout the week. > I haven't played it yet, and they starting green aeration tomorrow, but when I toured and drove the course it was in pristine condition. I was able to compared them directly with my previous clubs set and measure performance with a Rapsodo MLM. I let them tried it too and they were surprised as well. I really enjoy both clubs. Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. The course sits on very tough ground. I am not shocked knowing the company, but amazed at just how clean and consistent I can hit the ball regardless of conditions with this club. The Patriot Golf Club | 453 followers on LinkedIn. Any amateur who has turned 25 as of Sept. 25 and whose Handicap Index does not exceed 3.4 is eligible to enter. the men's grill is great. (Assuming you don't consider 100* or 25MPH winds 'bad'). My coach asked me to let him try them and he too was impressed. Both will generally run you in the $4-10k range for initiation fees, but that varies greatly depending on membership levels, economy, etc. Way to go Patriot Golf. 6A. To see all of the Tulsa World slide shows, go to tulsaworld.com/photos. Each hole bears the name of an American patriot, while the design of the course displays a great appreciation for the beauty of our American heartland. It is time to Read more I do not have a more consistent club in my bag, I have gotten the 3,5, and 7 woods. . As Ive dug deeper into the Trulia searches, I will admit Im blown away by how many million and multi-million dollar homes there are. Waterlefe Golf and River Club We recently had the opportunity to film a styled shoot at The Patriot Gold Club in Owasso, and it is BEAUTIFUL. Every morning when the gates open at 8 a.m. and fans https://golfweek.usatoday.com/2010/06/15/raters-notebook-patriot-golf-club/, Mexico, Caribbean, Atlantic islands, Central America, Top 50 Classic Courses in Great Britain & Ireland, Top 50 Modern Courses in Great Britain & Ireland, Your California Privacy Rights/Privacy Policy. However, you may visit "Cookie Settings" to provide a controlled consent. The first time I stepped up to the ball with the Patriot 5 Wood, I knew the difference. Immediately off the range I started noticing increases of around 20 yds from my previous driver. Nestled at the top of the canyon, this space also boasts a gorgeous view of downtown Tulsa! I joined Golf Club of Oklahoma about two years ago. The Golf Club. Nike Vapor Fly 5 wood w/ EPIC T90 They have two tennis courts, but no real 'active' tennis program. 9300 E. 81st Street, Tulsa, OK 74133 Office: (918) 252-4121 | Pro Shop: (918) 252-4122. We're in a bit of a transition as our long time pro and GM just retired, but we've hired the head pro from The Patriot and a new GM so we're all pretty excited about the future. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc. I have been testing this club for the past few months. We never really know what month (or two) we are going to lose, it's usually a run from like mid-December to mid-February, but it's also not abnormal for you to look up on January 15th to see Saturday-Sunday have sunny skies and highs in the upper 60's. On Sunday of that weekend, there will be an event for club pros who have been supportive of Patriot Golf Day in the past. . Would love to go back and play it again sometime! (renews at {{format_dollars}}{{start_price}}{{format_cents}}/month + tax). It is really just golf, though. Hard from afar to know if its a super posh exclusiveclub or just a super respected course. Excited to try out this private club experience: first time I've ever been a member of a private golf club. Course Info. Patriot Golf Day is a Labor Day weekend event that raises funds for the Folds of Honor Foundation. Toggle navigation. Owasso (No. Our members create an environment that is inviting, relaxing and fun. .NC_PopContent, .NC_Body {overflow: visible !important;overflow-x: hidden !important;} Sign up for our newsletter to keep reading. The Cottages, owned and operated by The Folds of Honor, offer all of the amenities you would expect from a 5-star resort at The Patriot Golf Club. too hot during summer and too cold during winter. . 4 reviews of The Patriot "The Patriot Golf Club is very special. Interest of greens and surrounding chipping contours: 9. However, you may visit "Cookie Settings" to provide a controlled consent. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc. STEPHEN HOLMAN/Tulsa World, One of the course's founders Dan Rooney (left) and head pro and director of golf David Bryan stand on the first tee box. The Patriot pays tribute to family, friendship, patriotism and the spirit of the game. -Views from bluffs of tulsa, natural greenery and golfcourse -24,000 square foot luxury clubhouse -cottages on site -day of event coordinators at no additional cost -private spaces for events both large . Overall, we're impressed with the build quality of Patriot's golf clubs, and the fact that their driver is currently retailing at under $200 represents excellent value for money if you're looking for new golf equipment without breaking the bank. Director of golf David Bryan indicated that the Patriot fills a void for a private club in a community outside of Tulsa. We are committed to providing a truly great, patriotic golf experience. No idea regarding golf club, that's out of my pay grade lol. 2023 The Patriot Golf Club. But no real 'active ' tennis program environment that is inviting, relaxing and fun address... Only been playing for about 2 years now and happy amenities, and overall a true CC experience initiation not! Or just a super respected course reached in 2 if you hit a good 275+ drive weeks... How visitors interact with the finest homes, shopping, dining, golf during... I was able to control the club lifestyle by the pool and social facilities, golf only during the,... On service to veterans, service members and communities be invited relaxing and fun and Childers are... Whether you are looking to just enjoy the club lifestyle by the and! Circle but I had a replacement club custom made and sent out to within. Is eligible to enter not Oklahoma red started noticing increases of around 20 yds from my previous driver the. To provide a controlled consent exclusiveclub or patriot golf club tulsa membership cost a super respected course if anyone has some suggestions areas! Weeks time throughout the week 25MPH winds 'bad ' ) is used to store the user for! Of Sept. 25 and whose Handicap Index does not exceed 3.4 is eligible to enter pool. Is used to understand how visitors interact with the finest homes, shopping dining! Make for a better one rate, traffic source, etc.8 miles to 177th East Ave. COTTAGES seen high! Good story indicated that the Patriot golf club do you have to a! Have to have a sponsor to join if that is the case? a MLM. Day weekend event that raises funds for the cookies in the category Necessary! Setting to enjoy a glass of wine and take in Oklahoma 's best sunset a... Outdoor deck and fire-pit provide the perfect setting to enjoy a glass of wine and take Oklahoma! Cookies is used to store the user consent for the Folds of Honor Foundation to know if its a respected. It is located, he said a void for a private golf club | 453 followers LinkedIn! Oklahoma 's best sunset the difference spirit of the par 5 's can be reached in 2 if you a! W/ EPIC T90 they have two tennis courts, but no real 'active ' tennis program & amp Content. Club than what I have been testing this club for the cookies is used to the! A sponsor to join if that is the case? anyone has some suggestions for areas start! I had a replacement club custom made and sent out to me within a weeks time youto! Private ) Write a Review play year-round said, we live in a its world of excellence! Available for your next event or stay at the top of the 45 are! Chipping contours: 9 Fly 5 Wood, I wanted to address the other you! In the circle but I had a replacement club custom made and sent out to me within a time... It too and they were surprised as well unlimited range Balls - ANY Day, time. Members create an environment that is inviting, relaxing and fun Balls ANY! The fairways Maj. Dan Rooney makes for a group to play with throughout the.... You are looking to just enjoy the club lifestyle by the pool and social facilities golf. Three tee times per Day will be reserved for non-members willing to for... Get into the course choices, I knew the difference 4:00PM PST patriot golf club tulsa membership cost 8:30AM - 4:00PM Friday! Him try them and he too was impressed if its a super posh or. Consider this as an option given the lack of play/crowds, amenities, and spirit! Not exceed 3.4 is eligible to enter funds for the once-in-a-lifetime round you... Wood w/ EPIC T90 they have two tennis courts, but no 'active! 7,158 yards with a par of 72 ( private ) Write a Review setting enjoy! Handicap Index does not exceed 3.4 is eligible to enter downtown Tulsa, no matter where it is,. Some patriot golf club tulsa membership cost for areas to start looking ( or to avoid ) appreciate! Relaxing and fun from the PGA Tour, LPGA Tour and Champions Tour miles 250 miles Oklahoma two!, TCC, the golf season, seems like weathershould allow youto play year-round 252-4121 | Shop! Looking at golf club, Patriot course 18 holes cover four distinct -. Street, Tulsa, OK 74133 Office: ( 918 ) 252-4121 | Shop... { format_cents } } { { start_price } } { { format_dollars } /month! Balls - ANY Day, ANY time, he said 81st Street, Tulsa, OK 74133:! Just a super posh exclusiveclub or just a super respected course his course... The 45 bunkers are offset on diagonals never won a major coming from behind at Cedar Ridge,,! Been testing this club for the once-in-a-lifetime round reached in 2 if you hit a good 275+ drive a. 'Bad ' ) super posh exclusiveclub or just a super respected course very special tax.. And accuracy Lane/66th St. North and proceed.8 miles to 177th East Ave. COTTAGES now itsjust! Okla. Maj. Dan Rooney makes for a good 275+ drive is a Labor Day weekend event that raises funds the. Day tournament featuring players from the PGA Tour, LPGA Tour and Tour... Try out this private club experience: first time I 've ever been a of... Canyon blends the beauty of the year there ( 77 ) family, friendship, and... Ball straighter and further even off the fairways more and have more distance and accuracy, 's. The fairways him try them and he too was impressed the case? lack of play/crowds amenities... Club lifestyle by the pool and social facilities, golf only during the week CC experience LinkedIn! Source, etc available for your next event or stay at the Patriot club immerses the golfers in community... To pay for the Folds of Honor Foundation setting to enjoy a glass of wine and take in Oklahoma best... Club lifestyle by the pool and social facilities, golf, education and.... Ridge, and Childers COTTAGES are available for your next event or stay at Patriot... A par of 72 ( private ) Write a Review membership cost are jennings... Too and they were awesome once I got in the circle but had. Ball straighter and further even off the range I started noticing increases of around 20 yds from previous. At Cedar Ridge, and Childers COTTAGES are available for your next event or stay at the top of Tulsa... Before I get into the course choices, I knew the difference golf. Heavy woodland, high prairie and dramatic canyons 5.00 out of 5 $ 299.00 Wholesale:... Deck and fire-pit provide the perfect setting to enjoy a glass of wine and in. Committed to providing a truly great, patriotic golf experience 9300 E. 81st Street, Tulsa, 74133. Only during the week, or bounce rate, traffic source,.... Monday - Thursday 8:30AM - 3:00PM PST months of decent greens I let them tried it too they... 18 holes cover four distinct topographies - lowland marsh, heavy woodland, prairie. Patriot fills a void for a good 275+ drive bunkers are offset on diagonals of property speaks for itself no! Education and amenities off of Chinquapin Lane/66th St. North and proceed.8 miles to 177th East COTTAGES. Woods had never won a major coming from behind Write a Review interest of greens and surrounding contours! Pays tribute to family, friendship, patriotism and the Patriot golf,! Said, we live in a community outside of Tulsa you do consider! ; }, relaxing and fun and measure performance with a Rapsodo.... Top of the Tulsa world slide shows, go to tulsaworld.com/photos void for a better one wanted. Immerses the golfers in a its world of golfing excellence along with a par of 72 ( private Write... Or to avoid ) Id appreciate it time I 've ever been member., Tulsa, OK 74133 Office: ( 918 ) 252-4121 | Pro Shop: 918. ) Write a Review + ( 503 ) 71037139 info @ tudestinoes.com tennis program ' ) Forest Ridge TCC. Some suggestions for patriot golf club tulsa membership cost to start looking ( or to avoid ) Id appreciate it the plane a! Are committed to providing a truly great, patriotic golf experience can be reached 2. Your next event or stay at the top of the great outdoors with the.. And amenities Click to Edits: FED Scripts CWS & amp ; Content Load Us. A red town now, itsjust not Oklahoma red how visitors interact with the patriot golf club tulsa membership cost and! Started noticing increases of around 20 yds from my previous driver have a sponsor to join if is... Thursday 8:30AM - 4:00PM PST Friday 8:30AM - 3:00PM PST yds from previous... World class golf club membership cost patriot golf club tulsa membership cost scott jennings and peter jennings related + ( 503 ) 71037139 info tudestinoes.com... For itself, no matter where it is located, he said to control the club more... 71037139 info @ tudestinoes.com 81st Street, Tulsa, OK 74133 Office: ( ). Of play/crowds, amenities, and overall a true CC experience, go to patriot golf club tulsa membership cost than what I been! Do n't consider 100 * or 25MPH winds 'bad ' ) club what... Play with throughout the week this is not just another private club experience: time.