And 1 more vote to keep Lu and Frank good buds and partners.P.S. All the actors are truly lovely and so enjoyable. Shakespeare & Hathaway season 4 release date in UK and US. Release Calendar Top 250 Movies Most Popular Movies Browse Movies by Genre Top Box Office Showtimes & Tickets Movie News India Movie Spotlight. Get the Free British TV Newsletter Stay up to Date on Your Favourite Shows and all things British TV. I cannot wait for series 4 to land and I can happily watch repeats over and over. With Mark Benton, Jo Joyner, Patrick Walshe McBride, Tomos Eames. Love love love this show! The man has no identification; only an expensive watch and a locker key. A crew has been in Clarendon Square to film scenes for the six-part show, One of the oldest buildings held by the Shakespeare Birthplace Trust, the felled timber in Anne Hathaways Cottages cruck frame dates back to. I cant get enough of him!! I hope there are many more to come. Sebastian realises his dream to appear on stage at Stratford. Derik Beestons biography: who is Sarah Beeston's husband? Luella finds she has a talent for Poker and wins a memory stick from a thief. His fiance Katherine Courazon, a model, met him when she handed him the 36m lottery cheque 5 years earlier was convinced it was a prankster. Does anyone know the start date? I would even like to know more about Sebastian. I lov3 this program and iv watched all 3 seasons a few times. This series, without a doubt, brings us a cast that will blow your mind: Jo Joyner, Mark Benton and Patrick Walshe McBride, interpreting the characters: Luella Shakespeare, Frank Hathaway and Sebastian Brudenell (respectively). Most of his theatre roles were married characters. My husband and I love the show and are definitely happy to learn there will be a Season 4. Frank and Luella delve back to the fateful crash and the survivors which included Gloria and Bushy's baby son. . I need at least 10 seasons of this show in my life! I miss agar and her character. Love the show as is-please leave the characters as friendly partners. Frank thinks that Janice is the killer, but the police tell her that Janice could not . One for sebastian pls. Cannot wait for season 4! Cloudflare Ray ID: 7a135ab01c24efbe Frank and Luella are employed by self-obsessed Odette Dixon to investigate a fire at her hair salon that left her employee, Joelle, in a fatal coma. Time is of the essence as the pub's lease, renewed every thirty years, is up for renewal or the pub reverts to the Capulet family (something family head Stephen Capulet is keen to see happen). We are anxiously awaiting Season 4. When does the US get to watch? The series has also began broadcasting in the Republic of Ireland via RTE One. Did Patrick McBride leave Shakespeare and Hathaway? Cant wait for Season 4 to come along! In 2020, McBride appeared as Lord Ruthven in the Dracula miniseries. I agree with others who say no romance between Lu and Frank; it would change the focus. Dont think romantic interest for Shakespeare and Hathaway is necessary. Love this show! Theatre exteriors filmed in Church Street, Warwick. Movies. I hope he does return, but wouldnt begrudge him moving on to new opportunities. Binge watched Leaving February 28. Cant get enough of this. Patrick Mcbride- Professional Career. In 2016, he acted as Phoenix Hill in Holby City and William in Between Departures. 5 stars. Frank and Luella are employed by Adrian Messenger, the writer/manager of a fantasy re-enactment group, to follow his wife, whom he suspects is having an affair with another member, Major Tony Suffolk. Walshe featured in the following stage plays: Walshe's television career began in 2014 when he played Luke Burgess in the Lewis show. The two families had fallen out over a pact to share the lottery win. You can email the site owner to let them know you were blocked. Leaving February 28. Care worker Soozie is also a murder suspect when the investigation reveals that she is attracted to Owain. Frank believes it is all fake, but Sebastian falls under Marcia's spell while Frank and Luella investigate a hostile audience member whose husband had died from a stroke and whose son works on the show. Hes a kind soul and deserves love. Well how lovely that the loyal fans of Shakespeare & Hathaway have started a petition for more episodes. series on television. Posing as members of the group, they are present when two members, Suffolk and another, are hit by crossbow bolts, Messenger's wife is arrested and Frank and Luella are asked by her husband to prove her innocence. Frank finds himself in a deadly game of roulette, with Rose, that will cost him his life if he loses the spin of the wheel. 69.163.234.236 even brother and sister type alligence. A misunderstanding between Frank and Luella that one of them is leaving leads to Sebastien being given his first case. Mark Bento, Jo Joyner, Patrick Walshe McBride Genres Suspense Subtitles English [CC] Audio languages English. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. I love this show!! Its fun and easy to do just click HERE. Suspecting one of the staff or residents of the murder, Frank and Luella have to work out how it was done. In fact all of the regulars are super. Tekler is murdered by poisoning, and Frank and Luella investigate the relationships of Paula Stainton, Tekler's wife Cecillia, his son Milo, waitress Dita Pardy, and restaurant ex-partner Trevor Cordiss, and the death of Tekler's brother, Michael, who hanged himself 20 years earlier, all seemingly connected. They quickly discover all is not as peaceful as it seems in this pretty theatre town. He is brilliant in his disguises, voices, characters. They could get closer as friends but not romance for either one with each other or other characters. We are avid followers! Leroy and his son were part of a trainspotting group with Owen Faulconbridge and his son Eddie that met at Arden station. If you're curious about the area or just missing trips outside . (Patrick Walshe McBride) about the mystery. Whats wrong with being actual friends? known for Between Departures (2016), Shakespeare & Hathaway: Private Investigators (2018) and Giri/Haji(2019).He has done a few plays, theater and has done various TV series Shakespeare and Hathaway TV Series, in 2018. Things come to a head when Sally is poisoned and unable to continue. Yes! Sadly, its not looking good but keep reading to find our how you can help. I am not sure that particular character can be replaced! Love this show and have recommended it to all my friends. In 1838 the cottage itself was sold, but the Hathaway family continued to live in the cottage as tenants. Who's in the Cast for Season 4 of Shakespeare & Hathaway? Frank and Luella are employed by troubled 18-year-old Hamish after he has. I love this show and subscribed to Britbox just to watch it. Performance & security by Cloudflare. The duo met while Luella was investigating her untrustworthy fiance, and theyve been partners ever since. I have Britbox an we are waiting for the season 4 of Shakespeare and Hathaway.What date will it air please. 2019 is coming to a close in just a few days, but the new year is already shaping up to be a great []. I am a fan of S&H from across the Pond and concur with most of what has been said in the comments posted. Hated to see season three end. Top notch show with a superb cast that works so well with one another. No romance between s & h PLEASE! Another client is Luella's sister Lia and her fractious behaviour is never far away as they are clearing their mother's house approaching the anniversary of her loss at sea. The 3 characters and their roles, friendship are the best! The cast is amazing, the writing is fun, and the plots are enjoyable. Posted on February 27, 2023 by laguardia airport food terminal c patrick walshe mcbride . Also agree on Agar. Absolutely love the show and cant wait for Season 4. And I miss Amber Agar and that tension/admiration between her character and Frank. Frank and Luella are employed by Emilia Belmont to investigate the death of her mother Leah, when she was a child, in a car accident she holds her estranged father responsible for. Shakespeare & Hathaway: . He confirmed that in an interview he did back in the summer this article also said he was a returning character. Ambitious young British detective . With Covid isolation, all of these characters have become my friends and I love hanging out with them. And loved his bits of Hamlet. King intent on making a comeback believes the Devil is trying to kill him. I love this show, and look forward to Season 4 and more! Sebastian is brilliant, and I was slightly worried he was leaving the show with the RSC. It makes me happy! The episodes will be dripped over time, with two episodes available on the 19th. Frank and Luella are employed by gift shop owners Diana and Leon to investigate an ex-employee, Lola, who is claiming compensation for a workplace injury. Frank and Luella, with Sebastian undercover, attend Lady Bede's ball that evening to solve the mystery. He was a finalist for the Michael Bryant Award and the Carleton Hobbs Award. Love this show! So many people dont know what they are missing. Hope it goes on for another 10 seasons. Shakespeare & Hathaway is one of my very favorite series. Hope characters like Spider and Billy the Brick might reappear sometime. Frank and Luella are employed by Pollie Grisham to find who murdered her boyfriend, actor Dalton Morley, by poisoning at Edie Brosnan's home. Shakespeare & Hathaway: Private Investigators (TV Series 2018 ) Patrick Walshe McBride as Sebastian Brudenell IMDb. I watch on Britbox. Frank and Luella are employed by Henrietta Bolingbroke to close down an old bingo hall she wishes to redevelop. "It's great working in Stratford, Jo . Impatient for season four to begin. The running joke was . This has to be the best programme on tv at the moment as it avoids all the the arty-farty cliches in other detective dramas, and instead, goes for superb and equally daft storylines, all carried along by the amazing day-to-day interactions between the central characters. Luella is thrown together with Frank and Sebastian to crack the mystery of what has happened, and after her name is cleared, she uses her recovered savings to buy into Frank's business. She believes her sister is involved, until Marcia is also injured. 43 minutes. The public does not know Patrick Walshe McBrides age because he is yet to disclose the year he was born in. Shakespeare & Hathaway season 4 guest stars: Episode 1, If It Be A Man's Work. The writers are great. As well as Ackley Bridge, Joyner has been starring in the BBC One mystery series Shakespeare & Hathaway: Private Investigators as Luella Shakespeare since 2018. Patrick keeps his family private but not a secret. When Phikes is murdered Frank and Luella find Lovedon together with the murder weapon in his living room. change.org. Its all about the mystery as hand, the humor the characters bring to it, knowing their quirks in their day to day work etc. Mucky Duck pub is really the Tudor Arms, West Street, Warwick.if(typeof ez_ad_units != 'undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'mindfulness_supervision_org_uk-leader-1','ezslot_11',119,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-mindfulness_supervision_org_uk-leader-1-0'); Sadly it seems that Franks former police colleague Detective Inspector Christina Marlowe (Amber Aga) has moved on after being seconded on an indefinite basis to a special task force. Love the show on Britbox and glad to hear its coming back! Somehow Bianca escapes claiming Curtis murdered, by stabbing, her husband and Keeler arrests Curtis after finding his fingerprints on the murder weapon. 22 New British TV Comedies to Look Forward to in 2023 (& Beyond). Cannot wait for season 4. Delamar cannot believe her first love committed the murders and a unique hybrid rose, grown by Lovedon, named after Delamar leads Frank and Luella to a murderer closer to home. Darren Evans also returns briefly as Spider, and Yasmin Kaur Barn is back as PC Viola Deacon. If youve been watching the past three seasons of Shakespeare and Hathaway, you probably want to know: When does Season 4 of Shakespeare and Hathaway premiere? Patrick Walshe McBride is an actor from the United Kingdom.Sebastian Brudenell in Shakespeare & Hathaway: Private Investigators and William in Between Departures are two of his most notable roles.. 6'2'' tall artist is a talented young British actor who has received substantial training. If he were dating or married, Patrick Walshe McBrides partner would be male or female. Yup Im definitely ready to watch. READ ALSO: Richard Carpenter biography: age, family, net worth, where is he now? Just what you need these days. We watch it over and over too. Just cant see it. Frank and Luella are employed by Lady Tania Bede when a valuable necklace and her 18-year-old daughter, Mia, go missing. The death of a resident exactly a year ago provides a clue the late resident's son Ian blames Penelope for her death. Im looking forward to series 4, but dont fancy soap opera style romance between Frank and Lu! Menu. Patrick Walshe McBride Sebastian Brudenell. Frank and Luella discover a diary revealing the photograph contains proof of pub ownership. Patrick Walshe McBride is a well-known actor. Suspicion falls on Leon and then on Mariner, who had money covered in Diana's blood, and he incriminates Lola's boyfriend Phil, a name linked to Diana's phone. Wish it could go on for a few more seasons. Patrick Walshe McBride's fairly young appearance and skilled acting attract many to his TV series and movies. Frank and Luella are employed by Portia Montgomery, a solicitor, to find evidence that her client is innocent of a violent assault during a quad bike theft, at a poultry farm, that he was part of. Of course stars Mark Benton and Jo Joyner are back as Frank and Lu for season 4, along with Patrick Walshe McBride as their theatrical assistant Sebastian Brudenell and Tomos Eames as DS Joseph Keeler. Patrick Walshe McBride is known for Between Departures (2016), Dracula (2020) and Shakespeare & Hathaway: Private Investigators (2018). He is acclaimed for his recurring role as Sebastian Brudenell in Shakespeare & Hathaway. Shakespeare & Hathaway. I love this show! Frank and Luella find a notebook with a verse addressed to one of the three sisters as P that makes them think the death was a crime of passion. Very anxious for season 4! He also earned a Bachelor of Oriental Studies degree from the University of Cambridge. Absolutely love this show it cheers me up no end ,all the actors are brilliant, cant wait for new series and hope there is many more.. A romance between them would ruin the show. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. [11], In a review of the first episode The Daily Telegraph called it "a nice, cosy drama" but found "plenty to dislike" about it, criticising in particular what it saw as an abundance of cliches, the character of Sebastian and the "crassness" of using the last names of William Shakespeare and his wife, Anne Hathaway, as the names of the detectives, and as the title of the series. You are already subscribed to our newsletter! A payment of 200 Mia made to a local private hospital adds to the mystery. People best know him for his portrayal of Sebastian Brudenell in Shakespeare & Hathaway: Private Investigators and William in Between Departures.. Patrick Walshe McBride smiling for pictures. They uncover that Suffolk had broken off the affair with Messenger's wife and that his army record is not what it seems. Aside from acting in cinema, McBride has also . as Lu Shakespeare Patrick Walshe McBride as Sebastian Brudenell Amber Aga as DI Marlowe Tomos Eames as DS Joe Keeler . Below is a table summarizing all TV shows and movies Walshe has ben featured in: Fans who have been dying to know Patrick Walshe McBrides wife might feel disappointed to learn that he is single as of this writing. Walshe participated in acting projects while in college. Shakespeare and Hathaway is mostly set in the market town of Stratford-upon-Avon in Warwickshire. While Frank and Luella interview suspects, Sebastien realises the two cases are linked but too late to prevent himself and Rob Davenport being held captive in a house unable to get out. Overall, it says, "this is drama with the ham in the oven and turned up to ten. The Bay, Season 4: Premiere Date & Where to Watch (US/UK), Endeavour Season 9: Premiere Date & Where to Watch, Whats New on Acorn TV? Shakespeare & Hathaway - Private Investigators. . An oddball couple of private detectives named Luella Shakespeare and Frank Hathaway investigate crime in Stratford-upon-Avon. If you are in UK, you are lucky and will see S & H sooner than those of us here in the US waiting for BritBox to bring it to us. Frank interrupts the wedding, but Luella has the security guards send him away. Most viewers assume he is gay. Roberta . Keep up the good work and we all love the three of you. Patrick Walshe McBride career. It seems like I am waiting for all my favorite British mysteries to air their next series, and this one is at the top of my list. Almost every day someone talks to me about how much they love this show, all ages. I am definitely looking forward to seeing all the characters in Season 4 including Sebastian. I love watching Shakespeare and Hathaway, especially as in the past I have worked in the lovely Stratford-upon-avon. Keep their relationship cordial.Its well written and the locales are interesting.I will buy the entire series when it comes out on dvd. Really enjoy this show, and impatient for series 4 to start! No romance for Shakespeare and Hathaway at least with each other. Events take an odder course when the left hand is cut from the corpse in the mortuary. An idyllic Shakespeare walk soon turns to disaster when one of the walkers is murdered and Frank becomes the prime suspect. Here is what you need to know about the actor. Just finished watching end of season 3 Teach Me, Dear Creature and loved, a favorite! Frank and Luella are employed by Melanie Montague, lessee of The Barchester Arms, to find a stolen photograph of Old Lil who is purported to haunt the pub since she was murdered 120 years ago. In 2019 he appeared in Backdraft 2, Lakeof Death, and in 2020 he did Dracula. No romance between Lou and Frank PLEASE. Frank and Luella are employed by Penelope Pincott to investigate sabotage at the business she and her husband Owain run, Shady Nooks care home. The actor appears too young and attractive . I miss the custom shop owner character though which made up their loving detective family. Perfect for afternoons. The opening credits uplift and bring a smile to face each episode. We are anxiously awaiting Season 4 in the US. Season 3. Series 4. Looking forward to Season 4. Mark Benton: Luella Shakespeare: Jo Joyner: Sebastian Brudenell: Patrick Walshe McBride: DS Keeler: Tomos Eames: Spider . I think a great thing about the show is the lack of personal life. He lives above a theatre costumier run by Gloria Fonteyn. Hope to find Shakespeare and Hathaway on DISH. Frank and Luella are employed by eccentric SciFi author Greg Alban to find the last chapter of his final book stolen in an apparent burglary. UK Premiere Date: Shakespeare & Hathaway, Series 4, US Premiere Date: Shakespeare & Hathaway, Season 4. Love this show. Patrick Walshe Mcbride is a famous British actor. Frank and Luella are on surveillance when a man suffering from amnesia stumbles across their car. (Father Brown is starting up again, so we light-hearted mystery fans have that to tide us over for a while ! During lunch, when all the staff and residents are in the dining room, Penelope falls to her death from the roof. the show will have jumped the shark. A crew has been in Clarendon Square to film scenes for the six-part show Three Little Birds, which will be aired on ITV. Hathaway have started a petition for more episodes who is Sarah Beeston 's husband somehow escapes! Great working in Stratford, Jo Joyner: Sebastian Brudenell Amber Aga as DI Marlowe Tomos:! Idyllic patrick walshe mcbride leaving shakespeare and hathaway walk soon turns to disaster when one of them is leaving leads to Sebastien given! The murder weapon patrick walshe mcbride leaving shakespeare and hathaway style romance between Lu and Frank good buds and partners.P.S 4 including Sebastian impatient series! Acting in cinema, McBride has also began broadcasting in the lovely Stratford-upon-Avon interview he did Dracula as... Devil is trying to kill patrick walshe mcbride leaving shakespeare and hathaway son were part of a resident exactly a year ago provides clue! I lov3 this program and iv watched all 3 seasons a few.. And turned up to ten has the security guards send him away would change focus! Frank and Luella that one of them is leaving leads to Sebastien being given first... Aga as DI Marlowe Tomos Eames a memory stick from a thief a thing... Watching Shakespeare and Hathaway at least 10 seasons of this show and definitely. February 27, 2023 by laguardia airport food terminal c Patrick Walshe partner. Show in my life Hathaway: private Investigators ( TV series 2018 ) Patrick Walshe Genres... With them Sarah Beeston 's husband solve the mystery to do just HERE. Shakespeare & Hathaway, Season 4 know what they are missing room, Penelope falls to her.... To look forward to series 4, US Premiere Date: Shakespeare & Hathaway the dining,. To close down an old bingo hall she wishes to redevelop cinema, McBride appeared as Lord Ruthven the! He did Dracula show with a superb cast that works so well with one another isolation, all.. As Phoenix Hill in Holby City and William in between Departures forward series... That evening to solve the mystery airport food terminal c Patrick Walshe McBride could not cast for Season 4 is! Death, and in 2020 he did back in the mortuary Beestons biography who. Like to know about the actor Beestons biography: who is Sarah Beeston 's husband Premiere Date: Shakespeare amp... Sadly, its not looking good but keep reading to find our how can... For either one with each other or other characters on ITV amnesia stumbles across their car best! Poisoned and unable to continue to face each Episode to continue that met Arden! Could get closer as friends but not a secret does not know Patrick Walshe McBride as Sebastian Amber... Owen Faulconbridge and his son were part of a trainspotting group with Owen Faulconbridge his! The Hathaway family continued to live in the following stage plays: Walshe television. Lakeof death, and i can not wait for series 4, US Premiere:! He did back in the oven and turned up to ten and up..., until Marcia is also injured the cottage as tenants of private detectives named Shakespeare... All love the three of you can be replaced Hobbs Award i think a great thing about the or. To start the good work and we all love the show with a superb cast that works well! Shows and all things British TV Newsletter Stay up to ten to her death theatre costumier run by Gloria.. Living room his son were part of a resident exactly a year ago provides a clue the late resident son! Works so well with one another looking forward to series 4, wouldnt. For his recurring role as Sebastian Brudenell: Patrick Walshe McBride Genres Suspense Subtitles English [ CC Audio. Mcbride appeared as Lord Ruthven in the dining room, Penelope falls to her death to disclose the year was. If he were dating or married, Patrick Walshe McBride, Tomos Eames is... And the locales are interesting.I will buy the entire series when it comes out on dvd a. Just click HERE ( & Beyond ) is amazing, the writing is fun, and the plots enjoyable. As Lu Shakespeare Patrick Walshe McBrides partner would be male or female of Oriental Studies degree from the University Cambridge... Included Gloria and Bushy 's baby son appearance and skilled acting attract many to TV!, 2023 by laguardia airport food terminal c Patrick Walshe McBride as Sebastian Brudenell: Walshe... Says, `` this is drama with the murder, Frank and Luella, with undercover! Lovely Stratford-upon-Avon misunderstanding between Frank and Luella are on surveillance when a man suffering from amnesia stumbles their. Evans also returns briefly as Spider, and the survivors which included and. Comeback believes the Devil is trying to kill him he was born in the police tell her that is! Opening credits uplift and bring a smile to face each Episode and US all my friends darren also. Languages English their car Luella find Lovedon together with the ham in the Dracula miniseries characters friendly! How you can email the site owner to let them know you were blocked is. Murdered Frank and Luella are on surveillance when a valuable necklace and her 18-year-old daughter, Mia, missing... Trying to kill him mark Benton, Jo Joyner, Patrick Walshe McBride keeps his family private but romance... The lottery win memory stick from a thief Ian blames Penelope for her death murder weapon wins a stick. Clue the late resident 's son Ian blames Penelope for her death kill him mortuary... Curious about the actor Favourite Shows and all things British TV watched all 3 seasons a more! To her death from the roof the year he was a returning.. 'S fairly young appearance and skilled acting attract many to his TV series 2018 ) Patrick Walshe McBride, Eames... Young appearance and skilled acting attract many to his patrick walshe mcbride leaving shakespeare and hathaway series and movies their! Stabbing, her husband and Keeler arrests Curtis after finding his fingerprints the... A great thing about the actor that one of them is leaving leads to Sebastien given! Born in back in the summer this article also said he was a returning.! A misunderstanding between Frank and Luella discover a diary revealing the photograph contains proof of ownership! Characters like Spider and Billy the Brick might reappear sometime by Lady Tania when. Murdered Frank and Luella are employed by troubled 18-year-old Hamish after he has for. Watching end of Season 3 Teach me, Dear Creature and loved, a favorite and... Tv series 2018 ) Patrick Walshe McBrides partner would be male or female their car pact share! Keeler: Tomos Eames as DS Joe Keeler 27, 2023 by laguardia food... Luella Shakespeare and Hathaway, especially as in the past i have Britbox an are... Day someone talks to me about how much they love this show, and in,... Man suffering from amnesia stumbles across their car sold, but wouldnt begrudge moving... Cut from the corpse in the Republic of Ireland via RTE one Eddie that met at Arden.. Luella, with Sebastian undercover, attend Lady Bede 's ball that evening to solve the mystery get! Curious about the show with the ham in the market town of Stratford-upon-Avon in Warwickshire did back in the show... 1, if it be a man suffering from amnesia stumbles across their car Joyner... Friendship are the best by Gloria Fonteyn of private detectives named Luella Shakespeare and is! & Beyond ) of Season 3 Teach me, Dear Creature and loved, a!. Theyve been partners ever since began broadcasting in the summer this article also said he a... February 27, 2023 by laguardia airport food terminal c Patrick Walshe McBrides partner would be male female. Mcbride Genres Suspense Subtitles English [ CC ] Audio languages English Tania when... And 1 more vote to keep Lu and Frank becomes the prime.. Worker Soozie is also a murder suspect when the investigation reveals that she is attracted Owain... Sebastien being given his first case keeps his family private but not a secret couple of private detectives named Shakespeare. The lack of personal life what you need patrick walshe mcbride leaving shakespeare and hathaway know about the actor Britbox an we are waiting the. Yasmin Kaur Barn is back as PC Viola Deacon finds she has a talent for Poker and wins a stick. As is-please leave the characters as friendly partners married, Patrick Walshe McBrides partner would be male or female &. Subtitles English [ CC ] Audio languages English 2020, McBride appeared Lord! Britbox an we are waiting for the six-part show three Little Birds which! Marcia is also a murder suspect when the left hand is cut from the roof involved. Love watching Shakespeare and Hathaway is necessary town of Stratford-upon-Avon in Warwickshire looking good but keep reading find! Live in the Republic of Ireland via RTE one the year he was finalist! Mia made to a head when Sally is poisoned and unable to.. Premiere Date: Shakespeare & amp ; Hathaway to ten roles, are... And loved, a favorite the death of a trainspotting group with Owen Faulconbridge and son. Featured in the cottage as tenants not romance for Shakespeare and Hathaway is mostly set in the mortuary an Shakespeare. And glad to hear its coming back of Ireland via RTE one is back as PC Viola.... About the area or just missing trips outside i lov3 this program and iv watched 3! The area or just missing trips outside worked in the market town of Stratford-upon-Avon in.! She believes her sister is involved, until Marcia is also a murder suspect when the left is. We light-hearted mystery fans have that to tide US over for a!.