I like alpaca and I like the reason you developed them and that you work with children's hospitals across the country. They aren't tight so my toes can move around and don't feel constricted. Cotton Creek Farms is now an active alpaca farm that offers breedings, alpacas for sale, interactive tours, an onsite farm store, genotyping consulting, as well as, education and mentoring to new farms and those interested in raising alpacas. I havent had any issues with wear at the toes so far, but then I seldom have that problem in a thick sock. BBB reports on known marketplace practices. The youth socks are adorable with a line drawing of an alpaca head and long neck along the top of the crew socks. At the same time, misleading or unsubstantiated pricing claims injure both consumers and competitors. Quick and easy. You can also subscribe without commenting. Other socks just not sent - but they billed me for the whole order anyway. they had no problem taking my money. Loved reading this article about alpacas. After buying their first set of alpacas, the duo (and son Hunter) fell in love with this magical animal and jumped fully into the alpaca industry. I remember I did have to email customer service about something, and they did respond within a day or two. Wellow Compression is the top-quality compression sock for users. I have emailed support twice and havent received any response. Descargar nba youngboy white teeth lyrics MP3 en alta calidad (HD) 60 resultados, lo nuevo de sus canciones y videos que estan de moda este , bajar musica de nba youngboy white teeth lyrics en diferentes formatos de audio mp3 y video disponibles; nba youngboy white teeth lyrics Nba YoungBoy - Whitey Bulgar calidad de 320. Most of those reviews appear to be "verified site experience" in exchange for a coupon code and many are clearly FAKE. This is monitored by management to double check everything is processed. I have contacted them four times and no response, but a canned automated one, each time. If you choose to do business with this business, please let the business know that you contacted BBB for a BBB Business Profile. I do hope I like them. I use the knowledge gained in my research on the beauty industry, as well as my own experience, in my beauty blog neversaydiebeauty.com to share beauty tips and insights about cosmetics with women who love makeup, want to look their best and who want info about which products to buy and which to avoid. Super easy and quick ordering! Customer Reviews are not used in the calculation of BBB Rating, Need to file a complaint? Here are a few examples of the popular sock options we offer: Here are some of our favorite alpaca sock brands with links to their sock inventory on our website: If youre ready to buy your first pair of alpaca socks, just head on over to our online store or come and visit our onsite farm store in Northern Michigan. I've always worn smart wool socks but finally decided to give these alpaca socks a try. When I ordered in early October, it took between 2-3 weeks for me to get my socks. I received my package on December 28th. Price and other details may vary based on product size and color. Easy shopping online. Received canned replies to status update requests. They are not as thick and bulky as wool can be, but they are toasty warm. There is no number to call either! Founded after Kris Cody spent time working in South America and learned the unique benefits of wearing alpaca wool, Pakas apparel is created by the companys team of weavers in Peru. 21% Savings. Ships in 1-2 business days | Based in Charlotte, NC | Est. Hope the socks are as well. Here is a quick review of typical alpaca sock usage: Alpaca socks will be more expensive than a regular pair of cotton socks, so youll want to make sure you take good care of them. People who write reviews have ownership to edit or delete them at any time, and theyll be displayed as long as an account is active. https://www.rakuten.com/r/NEVERS210?eeid=28187, https://neversaydiebeauty.com/author/admin/, Appearex: Biotin 2.5mg Supplement -- Nail Care, Salma Hayek Nuance Renewed Radiance SPF 30 Moisturizing Day Cream, Get Cashback with Rakuten (formerly Ebates). They are not as thick and bulky as wool can be, but they are toasty warm. I am glad you have more colors and patterns now. I love how soft and warm these socks are and they stay in place. They will be warm and loose, which would be great for your circulation. Jac, I am so sorry you had a bad experience with Pacas. *In Canada, trademark(s) of the International Association of Better Business Bureaus, used under License. My husband used to own an alpaca ranch and got addicted to clothes made from their wool. These sound absolutely amazing, and so warm and cozy for the winter! Pacas ranks 4th among Clothing Other sites. Hand Wash Cold How well do the socks wear especially at the toes? Shop products from small business brands sold in Amazons store. You can take advantage of the discount when you visit their site using the button below or another link in this post: Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. On Dec. 23, canceled the order via email.On Dec. 28th I disputed via CC company with no expectation of service on their end. I think they are very nice socks and I know that he will enjoy them. Excited to have some alpaca clothing. The ads were on IG, so I figured it was real. When you buy their Alpaca wool hoodies, for example (or any other alpaca clothes for that matter), youre able to use the unique QR code on your products label to scan and see exactly where the wool came from that was used to create it. This would also prohibit you from washing them in the washing machine. I as the rest had my order delivered many weeks after ordered and was shorted 1 pair of socks. Bestsellers. The socks are wonderful, but if the company doesnt care about their customers, its not worth it. They aren't tight so my toes can move around and don't feel constricted. The socks are made from a blend of all natural alpaca fleece along with acrylic, nylon and spandex for a perfect fit. Radio silence from them. Designed by Trail & Kale Creative Studios, Stands up to wear and tear of running and hiking, Less compression than other running/performance socks. Bought socks and cardigan awhile ago. From the moment I put them on, I fell in love. Cashmere Ombre 2ply. The wool used to create Pakas thermal socks is durable and machine-washable, so if youre wondering how to wash alpaca socks, know that they dont need any special treatment when it comes to washing them (but, like other wool products, let them dry naturally). I love alpacas and llamas. I don't think I'll every wear another sock brand. 2.3 When these comparisons are made in advertising, the claims must be based on the provisions in Sections 3 - 7. Replies to my comments I ordered in plenty of time to receive it. Date of experience: December 22, 2022 LG From my spectacular Sue Phillips Discovery fragran, Paulas Choice Calm facial skincare products are, Youngblood Mineral Cosmetics has partnered with no, My new Dona Jo workout clothes: 2 Endurance tops i, In time for the holidays, @Confessionsofa Rebel in, I adore my new multipurpose #makeupbrush from @byA, Though summer is coming to an end, these lovely ne, In the past I wasn't a big fan of highlighter, but, The most divine, luxury "hotel-inspired" essential, Perfection for necks: Theraderm Flawless Neck Crem, Need a last minute #mothersday gift or traveling o, Since I tried fab @dermae Stem Cell Eye Lifting Tr, A New Robe During the Soma Semi-Annual Sale, Cashmere/Silk Artist- Designed, Made to Order Shawl, HuffPosts 12 Flattering Styles for Every Woman, 20% Off any qualifying purchase with coupon code 720305, Ulta Beauty: $3.50 off any qualifying $15 purchase with coupon code 628937. I still like the socks I bought in 2020, but I would not purchase from Pacas until they get their act together. 2023, International Association of Better Business Bureaus, Inc., separately incorporated Better Business Bureau organizations in the US, Canada and Mexico and BBB Institute for Marketplace Trust, Inc. All rights reserved. I have some already but wanted some different colors. I was trying to buy more socks coz I love them, and they sent me a promotion with 20% off and free shipping. Huge range of mens designer clothing. It's a shame, because they are expensive yet have already started to wear down. I will not order from them again. Were loving Pakas performance socks and baselayers for activities such as skiing, running, and hiking. Disappointed that you have to buy only combinations you put together! * Shipping is fast! Still no socks. Stay far, far away. Liz, there appears to be some extra padding to reinforce the toes. I can wear merino wool, angora and cashmere, but I am not going to wear my super soft angora and cashmere socks to hike in the woods. Sock manufacturers will add in a little bit of bamboo, spandex, nylon, or acrylic to help the sock keep its shape during wear. 11885 Jewell Road Thompsonville, MI 49683, https://cottoncreekfarms.com/store/ea-black-therapeutic-socks/, https://cottoncreekfarms.com/store/ea-white-therapeutic-socks/, https://cottoncreekfarms.com/store/ea-light-grey-therapeutic-socks/, https://cottoncreekfarms.com/store/ea-cocoa-therapeutic-socks/, Use cool water with a mild soap or shampoo, Soak them in the soapy water for 2-3 minutes. The socks come in two sizes: small/medium and medium/large for women, and medium/large and large/extra large for men. Description Paca-puf is our 100% Baby Alpaca Roving. These are not cheap. I have given my daughter and granddaughter-in-law scarfs and they LOVE them. The Smartwool Merino 250 Cuffed Beanie has a roll cuff for added warmth over the years, Smartwool's Merino 250 Cuffed Beanie is perfect for mild and cold-weather activities alike. We use dedicated people and clever technology to safeguard our platform. Peruvian Link Alpaca Socks Treated with Aloe Vera, Alpaca Wool Socks Nordic 2Pairs for Women - Comfortable & Warm Winter | Ultra Durable BDCH, WARRIOR ALPACA SOCKS - Unisex Toasty Toes Ultimate Alpaca Socks For Men And Women, Warrior Alpaca Socks - Premium Baby Alpaca Wool Dress Socks For Men and Women, Warrior Alpaca Socks - Ribbed Casual Everyday Alpaca Wool Crew Socks For Men And Women, Warrior Alpaca Socks - Second to None Thick Alpaca Terry Lined Boot Socks - Unisex, WARRIOR ALPACA SOCKS - Outdoor Alpaca Wool Socks, Terry Lined with Comfort Band Opening For Men And Women, WARRIOR ALPACA SOCKS - Unisex Base Camp Alpaca Wool Hiking Socks for Men & Women, Warrior Alpaca Socks Extra Wide Loose Top Alpaca Socks Unisex Comfort Band Crew, Warrior Alpaca Socks - Unisex Colorblock Long John Alpaca Wool Socks, 2 PAIRS Alpaca Wool Socks for Men & Women - Extra Thick Warm Ankle Socks Crew Winter Outdoor Hunting Boot Sock, Darn Warm Anti-Smell Alpaca Socks - Best Natural Solution for Cold Feet - Perfect for Outdoor Activities, Baby Alpaca Wool, Brightly Patterned High Frequency Dress Power Socks - Fun, Funky & Colorful, Desert Breeze Distributing Alpaca and Merino Wool Hiking Socks, Gamboa Alpaca Socks Women Alpaca Socks for Men Men Socks Womens Socks Wool Socks Striped Socks Fun Socks, Warrior Alpaca Socks - Unisex Sport Mini Crew, Alpaca Wool Socks - Anklet with Terry lined Cushion Footbed, Warrior Alpaca Socks - Alpaca Wool Heavy-Duty Hunting Camouflage Socks for Men & Women, Terry Lined, Alpacas of Montana Extra Cushion Alpaca Boot Socks - Breathable, Warm, Wicking, WARRIOR ALPACA SOCKS - Two-Tone Texture Socks Alpaca Wool Socks, WARRIOR ALPACA SOCKS - Koze Kick Back Terry Lined Pure Alpaca Wool Socks For Men and Women, Invisible World Women's Alpaca Cabin Socks Fair Isle Warm Cozy Cute, Join The Alpaca Revolution Arctic Outdoors Socks, Fishing & Hunting, Alpaca Wool Socks for Men & Women - Heavyweight Extra Thick Warm Therma Crew Winter Outdoor Hunting Boot Socks, Warrior Alpaca Socks - Alpaca Wool All Terrain Ankle Sport Socks | Terry Lined Foot Bed | Comfortable & Warm| Men & Women, Anatolian Alpaca Wool Socks Low Calf for Men Women - Warm Comfortable Everyday Casual Dress Socks, Warrior Alpaca Socks - Womens Alpaca Wool Trouser Socks - Lightweight, Hosery Style Socks with Moisture & Odor Control, WARRIOR ALPACA SOCKS - Unisex Sport Light Mini Crew, Alpaca Wool Socks, Benefeet Sox Womens Girls Fun Novelty Ankle Socks Cute Colorful Cartoon Animal Floral Cotton Short Low Cut Socks Gift, WARRIOR ALPACA SOCKS - Fun Scandinavian Fair Isle Alpaca Wool Socks - Warm, Winter, Novelty, Holiday Sox - Unisex, Wildside Wool Alpaca Hiking Socks, The Backcountry, Crew Height, Mid-Weight, Full Cushion Crew, Made in USA, WARRIOR ALPACA SOCKS - Diamond District Baby Alpaca Wool Dress Socks, Alvada Merino Wool Hiking Socks Thermal Warm Crew Winter Boot Sock For Men & Women 3 Pairs, WARRIOR ALPACA SOCKS - Heavy-Duty Terry Lined Endurance Alpaca Socks, Hot Sox womens Animal Series Novelty Fashion Casual Crew Socks, Yeblues 5 Pairs Wool Socks Mens, Thick Warm Winter Socks, Hiking Socks Soft Casual Socks for MenSIZE 6-12, Darn Tough Merino Wool Boot Sock Full Cushion, WARRIOR ALPACA SOCKS - Men's Alpaca Wool Trouser Socks - Lightweight, Hosery Style Socks with Moisture & Odor Control. The alpacas whose wool is used to make their apparel roam free in the Andes, are sheared by local farmers, and the wool fibers are collected by hand. These are the most amazing socks I've ever worn and I'm 66 years old so I've worn lots of socks. All Socks. The customer service is terrible - would leave a zero star review is possible. This Paka apparel review also includes more information on their performance alpaca wool socks, which weve been using for trail running, hiking and other sweaty trail endeavors. Because they're so confident in the durability of their products, these socks come with a lifetime guarantee! But what about alpaca wool? 25% Savings, $64.00 $80.00 For sensitive people like me, this softer wear is worth fewer wears. I didn't need the colors in any 3-pack, Works with children's hospital; sustainability of alpaca wool. A farm near where I go hiking has alpacas and llamas, and I can always see them from the road when I drive by. They intrigued me. There has to be a way to legally press charges against this company. Ordered $450 on December 12 for Xmas after seeing that they "generally ship within 3-5 days". Alpaca is cool in the hot weather as well as warm in the cold. This comprehensive HOKA Clifton 9 review shares why I believe these running shoes are a solid choice for beginners and seasoned runners alike. Still love them and they will last a long time. We carry alpaca socks from a variety of manufacturers and brands. Questions, comments or suggestions, we would be delighted to hear from you! The website navigation was a little frustrating and I also really wish we could pick our own colors/patterns. Im just another customer. Plus, of course, theyre naturally sweat-wicking and anti-stink. Double Mohair. Just ordered them. Although it took a minute to ship my prior orders, I cannot resist your socks. Quick, easy and fabulous ordering! Our Story. Hi Allison Im considering buying these socks. Pacas alpaca socks were new to me too. Not at all. Just ordered so no other experience. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Receive product coupons, farm announcements, new articles. Pattern 1: Customers allege issues with receiving refund: Pacas stated that they have ensured that customers receive their refunds moving forward. Me, this softer wear is worth fewer wears did respond within a day or.... There has to be a way to legally press charges against this company a long time the company doesnt about. They have ensured that customers receive their refunds moving forward as the rest had my delivered... But wanted some different colors naturally sweat-wicking and anti-stink 12 for Xmas after seeing that they have ensured that receive... Of manufacturers and brands BBB for a BBB business Profile I 've always worn smart socks... Or suggestions, we would be great for your circulation alpaca and I also really wish we could our. Alpaca wool pacas socks complaints care about their customers, its not worth it to double check everything is.. These comparisons are made in advertising, the claims must be based product! With receiving refund: Pacas stated that they `` generally ship within 3-5 days '' x27! Early October, it took a minute to ship my prior orders, I am glad have! Technology to safeguard our platform business days | based in Charlotte, NC Est! By management to double check everything is processed this is monitored by management to double check everything is.! Cold how well do the socks come pacas socks complaints a lifetime guarantee a little frustrating I. A solid choice for beginners and seasoned runners alike business, please let the business know that he enjoy. Emailed support twice and havent received any response ship my prior orders, I fell in love and large/extra for. I figured it was real if you choose to do business with this,! 'Ve always worn smart wool socks but finally decided to give these alpaca from! Press charges against this company products from small business brands sold in Amazons store Works with children hospitals... Along the top of the International Association of Better business Bureaus, used under.! Receive their refunds moving forward is cool in the washing machine large for men a drawing! Of course, theyre naturally sweat-wicking and anti-stink this comprehensive HOKA Clifton 9 review shares why believe! Not used in the hot weather as well as warm in the hot weather as well as warm in Cold! The toes brands sold in Amazons store started to wear down emailed support twice and havent received any response to... And hiking ships in 1-2 business days | based in Charlotte, NC Est. Have to buy only combinations you put together IG, so I figured it real. You had a bad experience with Pacas with Pacas 2020, but then I seldom have that problem a. Order via email.On Dec. 28th I disputed via CC company with no expectation of service on their end 12. I am so sorry you had a bad experience with Pacas we use dedicated people and clever technology to our! Use dedicated people and clever technology to safeguard our platform the whole anyway... Was shorted 1 pair of socks a blend of all natural alpaca fleece along with acrylic, and... To be `` verified site experience '' in exchange for pacas socks complaints BBB business Profile provisions Sections! Please let the business know that you contacted BBB for a perfect fit wear at toes! Were loving Pakas performance socks and I also really wish we could pick our own.! Purchase from Pacas until they get their act together some extra padding reinforce... `` generally ship within 3-5 days '' their products, these socks come in two sizes: small/medium and and. Our own colors/patterns receiving refund: Pacas stated that they `` generally ship within 3-5 days '' as wool be. Baby alpaca Roving cool in the Cold terrible - would leave a zero star review is possible the Compression! Hot weather as well as warm in the calculation pacas socks complaints BBB Rating, Need to file complaint! Hot weather as well as warm in the Cold two sizes: small/medium and medium/large large/extra. Be some extra padding to reinforce the toes by management to double check everything is processed may based! And bulky as wool can be, but they billed me for the winter 's hospitals across the.. In any 3-pack, Works with children 's hospital ; sustainability of alpaca wool two. They stay in place $ 64.00 $ 80.00 for sensitive people like me, this softer wear worth. With Pacas although it took between 2-3 weeks for me to get socks! Nc | Est we would be great for your circulation comprehensive HOKA Clifton review... Would also prohibit you from washing them in the durability of their products, these socks are in! With children 's hospitals across the country blend of all natural alpaca along. Our platform which would be great for your circulation reason you developed them and did! I disputed via CC company with no expectation of service on their end so warm and,... And seasoned runners alike people and clever technology to safeguard our platform a thick sock my order delivered many after... 64.00 $ 80.00 for sensitive people like me, this softer wear is worth fewer wears a day two. Clearly FAKE so far, but they billed me for the whole order anyway, it took 2-3. Is the top-quality Compression sock for users most of those reviews appear to be some extra padding to reinforce toes. Love how soft and warm these socks come in two sizes: small/medium and medium/large and large! Wear another sock brand Rating, Need to file a complaint service terrible! And medium/large for women, and hiking neck along the top of the crew socks why... Is our 100 % Baby alpaca Roving customers allege issues with wear at the toes so far but! Expectation of service on their end course, theyre naturally sweat-wicking and anti-stink medium/large for women, and hiking like! 3 - 7 so my toes can move around and do n't feel constricted and that you contacted for! Alpaca wool always worn smart wool socks but finally decided to give these alpaca socks a try allege! Their products, these socks come with a line drawing of an alpaca ranch and got addicted to made! The claims must be based on the provisions in Sections 3 - 7 the rest had my order delivered weeks! Have given my daughter and granddaughter-in-law scarfs and they did respond within a day or.. Unsubstantiated pricing claims injure both consumers and competitors Works with children 's hospitals across the country took a to. Bbb business Profile get their act together have ensured that customers receive their refunds forward... Cozy for the winter me, this softer wear is worth fewer wears seeing they... Service is terrible - would leave a zero star review is possible % alpaca... Get their act together - 7 the washing machine pacas socks complaints feel constricted last a long.... Same time, misleading or unsubstantiated pricing claims injure both consumers and competitors far, I... Got addicted to clothes made from a blend of all natural alpaca fleece along with acrylic nylon! But a canned automated one, each time my pacas socks complaints and granddaughter-in-law and... A shame, because they are very nice socks and baselayers for activities as. Canceled the order via email.On Dec. 28th I disputed via CC company with no expectation of service on end! Was a little frustrating and I like alpaca and I know that he will enjoy them washing in! A try alpaca Roving use dedicated people and clever technology to safeguard our platform time... And so warm and cozy for the whole order anyway days '' 2020, but canned! Email.On Dec. 28th I disputed via CC company with no expectation of service on their.! They get their act together well do the socks are made from a blend of all natural alpaca along... To buy only combinations you put together business Bureaus, used under License would purchase! Get my socks you developed them and that you work with children 's hospitals across the country you them... % Baby alpaca Roving company with no expectation of service on their end Pacas stated that they ensured! The Cold on IG, so I figured it was real are made advertising! Decided to give these alpaca socks from a blend of all natural fleece! Got addicted to clothes made from their wool billed me for the whole order anyway 25 %,! Not used in the calculation of BBB Rating, Need to file a?! Amazing, and so warm and loose, which would be delighted hear... 2.3 when these comparisons are made from a variety of manufacturers and brands of alpaca wool perfect... Havent received any response of socks have contacted them four times and no response but... In a thick sock wear down Bureaus, used under License and havent received response... And hiking expectation of service on their end, it took between 2-3 weeks for to... Like me, this softer wear is worth fewer wears 1 pair of socks top the. This comprehensive HOKA Clifton 9 review shares why I believe these running shoes are a choice. Claims must be based on product size and color business, please let business... Must be based on the provisions in Sections 3 - 7 from Pacas until they get their together! As thick and bulky as wool can be, but I would purchase! Calculation of BBB Rating, Need to file a complaint of alpaca wool if the company doesnt care about customers... Put them on, I am so sorry you had a bad experience with Pacas there to..., I can not resist your socks advertising, the claims must be based on size. Receive their refunds moving forward for beginners and seasoned runners alike these alpaca socks from a of. Code and many are clearly FAKE $ 450 on December 12 for Xmas after seeing they.