I am so happy with my new home purchase!:))))))". 304 Frances Dr , Lafayette, NJ 07848 is a mobile/manufactured home listed for-sale at $150,000. Do you need inspiration for your upcoming purchase? Many people choose to live near Lafayette, LA because of its good reputation as well as its proximity to several parks and recreational areas. Friendly Village Mobile Home Park 186 Rene Boulevard. Hours. They took care of everything from delivery to set up. Originally built in 1985, this property has near twenty-eight hundred square feet of living space. Apartment & Condo Building Photos See all Videos See all 0:40 default, distress, or REO (real estate owned), You can also find So you are looking for mobile homes for sale in Lafayette, LA? 'qstr':[], fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs); In comparison, the average starting price range for constructing a new or modular home is $50-$70 per square foot. Drop us a line! The 1,650 sq. Tell us about your project and get help from sponsored businesses. js.src = 'https://connect.facebook.net/en_US/sdk/xfbml.customerchat.js'; 3br 1216ft2. I am thrilled we got out home here. Lafayette, LA 70508 3 2 $58,300 2008 Residential, Other - Scott, LA for Sale 220 Mills St. ft. $127,637 SOLD Stella 3 beds 2 baths 1,640 sq. We got our manufactured home from Timberline. From start to finish, we want you to be confident in your choice, our staff and "The Timberline Experience"! 'gaId':'UA-150159882-97', Please ask for Rene and Reference #38A. 116 Amaryllis Dr # A, Lafayette, LA 70503 is a townhouse unit listed for-sale at $365,000. Do you have interest in one of our homes? Mobile Homes sold for less in Indiana. The 2,072 sq. Buy. Louisiana. Home/Mobile Home - West Lafayette, IN for Sale 310 E 800 N West Lafayette, IN 47906 4 3 Foreclosure $60,700 1991 Mobile Home for Sale Mulberry, IN 3 2 Foreclosure $134,641 1999 Mobile Home for Sale Attica, IN 3 2 ft. townhouse is a 3 bed, 3.0 bath unit. I would highly suggest them, and honestly, no one else compares to the properties they have. The pricing is reasonable. Call Us Today! version : 'v11.0' The interior features air conditioning. BELOW ARE TWO OF OUR ELITE MODULAR BUNGLOWS MARDI GRAS KING 1 Bedroom 1 Bathroom 452 sq ft This home is an AMAZING Modular Bungalow. Visit Our Homes page to start planning your build. Lafayette Gardens Luxury Apartments. Tennessee Manufactured & Mobile Home Sales Choose a Factory Located Sales Center : Visit Website Factory Expo Home Centers Specializing in economy priced homes. Isn't that wonderful? 304 Frances Dr, listed on 4/25/2022. We are recipients of customer satisfaction and service awards. If anyone knows mobile homes in Indiana, it's us. Search. Lot #2 Scott, LA 70583 3 2 Foreclosure $91,526 2000 Mobile Home for Sale Carencro, LA Foreclosure $211 1998 Mobile Home for Sale Breaux Bridge, LA 2 Foreclosure $435 1990 Mobile Home for Sale Breaux Bridge, LA 2 Foreclosure $1,346 1972 Mobile Home for Sale var chatbox = document.getElementById('fb-customer-chat'); chatbox.setAttribute("page_id . 'theme': 'beacon-theme_charlotte', Lafayette. MHBO's up-to-the-minute search tools and insider status mean you won't miss your perfect listing. Timberline Homes of La LLC Of Lafayette 3147 Nw Evangeline Thruway Lafayette, LA 70507 (337) 896-2922 Hours Mon: 9:00AM - 6:00PM Tue: 9:00AM - 6:00PM Wed: 9:00AM - 6:00PM Thu: 9:00AM - 6:00PM Fri: 9:00AM - 6:00PM Sat: 9:00AM - 5:00PM Sun: Closed Contact Us We can help you get started in the home buying process. The price is so much better since you get so much more square footage for your dollar. Additionally, we understand that when it comes to your home, there is no "one size fits all . FB.init({ Get instant access to property photos so you can explore the home online. 2022 Champion Mobile Home for Sale 291 South Dr. Westfield, IN 46074 All Age Community 2 2 16ft x 60ft $300,000 2011 Ranch, Manuf. I put 5k down and my note ended up being $163! Along with a commitment to provide our customers the lowest prices and a wide range of housing options, we know it really comes down to trust, care, and dependability above all else.We're America's #1 Independent Manufactured Housing Retailer for a reason. Factory Expo Home Centers in Lafayette Tennessee is your source for new mobile homes directly from the factory. 2020 Glory LA, NEW IBERIA - 2020 GLORY single section for sale. var analyticsFileTypes = ['']; They were knowledgeable, had what I needed, and had the best price I could find. That's why they're so popular! Excellent prices and awesome service for budget-minded or luxury home buyer! SHIPPING HOMES TO: Single Wide Floor Plans OK 'isSuperAdmin':0, We all love our new home. function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} Fleetwood Homes Lafayette proudly offers its homes through a select group of authorized retailers, expertly trained in everything from helping you find the right manufactured home to getting it installed on your homesite. Singlewides and doublewides ranging from 373 to 2,001 square feet. 213 18th St , Lafayette, OR 97127 is a single-family home listed for-sale at $479,960. They offered so many options that I didn't know we could find that it was easy to fall in love with every single one of them. 4d ago. Carriage Mobile Homes, Inc. - Lafayette, NJ Request Info Contacts 1 Tess Drive Lafayette NJ 07848 Get Directions 973-383-8689 Brands Atlantic Homes Homes Essentials F25401-64-1 853 Square Feet 2 Bedrooms 2 Bathrooms Single-Section Essentials A26202 1653 Square Feet 3 Bedrooms 2 Bathrooms Multi-Section Essentials A26006 1600 Square Feet 3 Bedrooms Mobile Home Builders; Mobile Home Manufacturers Mobile Home Factory Locations by State Mobile Home Builder Histories Mobile Home Identification . 'isBeacon':1, With MHVillage, its easy to stay up to date with the latest mobile home listings in the Lafayette area. 52 Mobile Home Estates 2340 Sagamore Parkway West #1. var _gaq = _gaq || []; Buying a home for the first time can be terrifyingly intimidating A pre-approval letter from a lender makes your offer stronger. for Sale, 2003 Manufactured/Mobile - Lafayette, LA for Sale, 2008 Residential, Other - Scott, LA for Sale, Browse 27 Cheap Houses for Sale }; 'https://ssl' : 'http://www') + '.google-analytics.com/ga.js'; For example I bought a 2016 3 bedroom 2 full bathroom home for 29,990. Cheap House for Sale Lafayette, LA. Kentucky is made famous by its French-Colonial decor, Cajun cooking, world-class fishing, and currently has a population 4.7 million people. _gaq.push(['_setCampaignCookieTimeout', 0]); There are currently 145 new and used mobile homes listed for your search on MHVillage for sale or rent in the Lafayette area. Trulia.com . Lafayette, LA Mobile & Manufactured Homes for Sale 1 Home Sort by Relevant Listings Brokered by Old South Realty For Sale $125,000 3 bed 2 bath 1,500 sqft 0.58 acre lot 1920 E Milton Ave,. Owners: Whether you prefer a smaller home with basic creature comforts or a larger space with multiple bedrooms and bathrooms, we have the perfect house for you. 725 Lafayette St Mobile, AL. "+a,o="https://script.advertiserreports.com/redirector/dnr"+c)}if(o){var i=document.createElement("script");i.src=o,i.type="text/javascript",scriptTag=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0],scriptTag.parentNode.appendChild(i)}}(); Welcome Home to Jim Tatmans! For those who are looking for larger living arrangements, Three Bedroom Apartments in Lafayette range from $875 to $1,875, while Three Bedroom Homes, Condos, and Townhomes for rent range from $1,250 to $2,000. Lafayette, IN 47905 (765) 474-0012 183 Lots License Expires: 12/31/2024. Delivery took no time at all. Already have an insurance relationship established? Last year, more than 80,000 homes were sold on MHVillage with a combined transaction value exceeding $3 billion. }); The place is nice, they're clearly setting everything back up as there was maintenance equipment in almost all of yhe Trailers, but they were all really nice and good quality. All across the board Timberline Homes stood up for more than one reason. Last year, more than 80,000 homes were sold on MHVillage with a combined transaction value exceeding $3 billion. ft. home is a 4 bed, 3.0 bath property. contact us Starting at $36,900. Our goal is to help you buy your dream home. Regional Homes of Lafayette is part of the Regional Homes Dealership Group the largest privately owned mobile, manufactured, and modular housing dealership in the Southeast. Have a wide selection of manufactured homes. . 'primary_menu': 0 , We take pride in the solid foundation of our family business. Home Only 1111 FLORIDA ADV SW, DENHAM SPRINGS, LA 70726 Sale Pending! Distressed $245,824 1,673 sqft Register For Details Home. Get started Affordable Manufactured Housing 1 Mobile Home Dealers "wholesale mobile home dealer for investors or factory direct pricing." more Request a tour. 1 Tess Drive, Lafayette, NJ 07848, US. 8 myths about renting you should stop believing immediately, 6 ways home buyers mess up getting a mortgage, 6 reasons you should never buy or sell a home without an agent, Difference between agent, broker & REALTOR, Real estate agents reveal the toughest home buyers they've ever met, Before You Buy, Look for Red Flags in the Neighborhood, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Mobile Home Parks (337) 893-2430 120 Theo St Lafayette, LA 70508 14. Lafayette Manufactured Houses for Rent, Lafayette Mobile Home Lots for Sale, Lafayette Mobile Home Lots for Rent, Lafayette Multi Family Housing, Lafayette RV Lots for Sale, Lafayette RVs for Sale. var b2b = { Whether you are picking a modular home, manufactured home, mobile home or trailer home; you will get the most value for your dollar when you choose Oak Creek Homes. Browse our galleries of double-wide mobile homes online! Quality construction, down to the smallest detail. window.fbAsyncInit = function() { The financing options are great for any circumstance. Lafayette, MS Mobile & Manufactured Homes for Sale 2 Homes Sort by Relevant Listings Brokered by Re/Max Legacy Realty For Sale $122,000 2 bed 2 bath 1,000 sqft 0.93 acre lot 58 County Road. for Sale, 2019 Legend Express LA, PLAQUEMINE - 2019 LEGEND EXPRESS single section for sale. RealtyStore.com offers the largest database of HUD Homes for Sale & HUD Housing listings. _gaq.push(['_setCampaignCookieTimeout', 0]); Fleetwood Homes Lafayette in Lafayette, TN - Manufactured Home Manufacturer Fleetwood Homes Lafayette 739 Hwy 52 Bypass West , Lafayette, TN 37803 (615) 666-0027 Visit website Contact Us Home Manufacturers Fleetwood Homes Lafayette About Us Fleetwood Homes is one of the leading homebuilders in the United States. (function() { View 2 HUD Homes for Sale & HUD Housing in Lafayette, AL. gtag('config', 'UA-203012750-1'); The Best 10 Mobile Home Dealers near me in Lafayette, Louisiana Sort:Recommended Price Free price estimates from local Mobile Home Dealers Tell us about your project and get help from sponsored businesses. 'home_url':'https://evangelinehomecenter.com', 'website_id': 36535, We can help you get started in the home buying process. At Carter Homes, we would love to have the opportunity to help you with your next home purchase. And for good reason, Home Nation was founded in the northern Indiana city of Goshen. Our team of knowledgeable Sales Professionals are here to help with every facet of your home buying process. 2023 Jim Tatman's Mobile Homes. Some popular services for mobile home dealers include: What are people saying about mobile home dealers services in Lafayette, LA? MLS # 23001385 We work with a verified list of insurance agencies that offer comprehensive and diverse plans. When browsing homes, you can view features, photos, find open houses, community information and more. Cities with Manufactured Homes For Sale Near Me. Cheap House. View manufactured and modular home floor plans available through retailers and dealers near Lafayette, LA. Message. ft. 0.29 acres $185,995 IN STOCK NEW ARRIVAL 592 Everest Rd We're top-rated mobile home dealers in Carencro, LA, because we: Don't settle for a company that doesn't value your needs. js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; In fact, there are schools, universities, school districts and lastly parks nearby. 220 Elysian Fields Dr , Lafayette, LA 70508-6035 is a single-family home listed for-sale at $459,900. 3. We take pride in the solid foundation of our family business. Great place to shop. Timberline Homes went way above to assist me in purchasing my first home! Showing 1 - 44 of 300 4 Beds, 3 Baths Rent To Own Acadian Oaks Single Family Home Lafayette, LA 70508 2,800 Sqft | Built in 1998 4 Beds, 3 Baths Rent To Own Single Family Home Lafayette, LA 70503 2,984 Sqft | Built in 1956 _gaq.push(['_addDevId', 'i9k95']); // Google Analyticator App ID with Google Based in Grand Rapids, Michigan, MHVillage Inc. is the nations premier online marketplace for buying and selling manufactured homes with more than 25 million unique visitors annually. Their manufactured home options are incredible. Timberline Homes of Lafayette offers a wide selection of double-wide manufactured homes. Fleetwood Homes is one of the leading homebuilders in the United States. }; Enter City, ST or ZIP code you're planning to build in. If you had a great experience with us, please share it! Enjoy exploring our extensive collection of Double Wide floor plans. First Name Last Name Email Zip Code The 1,760 sq. Lafayette Mobile Home Dealers - Timberline Homes of Louisiana Modular Home Dealer in Lafayette Opening at 9:00 AM Get Quote Updates Posted on Jul 9, 2021 Build A Mind-blowing Double Wide Home With Timberline You need to invest your hard-earned money if you want to build your new home. !function(){function t(){var t=r("utm_content");if(t){var e=new Date;e.setDate(e.getDate()+30),document.cookie=t+";expires="+e.toGMTString()+";path=/"}else if(document.cookie)for(var o=document.cookie.split(/; */),n=0;n