We were celebrating my moms birthday and made the hostess aware we would like to have a birthday dessert, but apparently it was never passed onto the waiter. Audience Participation is required! Good place to watch the games on TV also. It was lobster night so one of the specials was a full lobster tail on a bed of linguini with fairly large shrimp sprinkled around. 100% all beef hot dog, wrapped in bacon and fried. Known for their superb vocals and upbeat energy that gets any crowd going. Restaurant has been closed for several weeks for renovation. Burger special or actually BOGO on any menu item, real prompt service but drink refills were timely. You may also eat w/o having a pool membership on the patio area which is fenced in. DINNER SHOWS. Combining American Dance and Latin Dance music! We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. CONTACT. It was fine. Outside seating, but good food overcomes the heat. Feb 27, 2023. One entre was not entirely there. Excellent, quick service and order was ready as indicated on my confirmation order notice. HOLDING COMPANY OF THE VILLAGES, INC., 2023. We all ordered something different and it was all great! The manager, I wish I could remember her name she has long dark hair, came and addressed concerns regarding the legacy bar and Grill. You can get onion ring for a $1.50 upcharge. Take a trip down to the square for variety band Trip 19! This is a pool bar to come to for entertainment, to socialize and have cheap drinks and eats for happy hour. Probably one of the most professional waiters we have ever seen. The Byrne Brothers are a multi award winning family band and Irish dancers from Dublin. CHAMPIONS COUNTRY CLUB. . SIRVED is a registered trade-mark of Sirved Mobile Solutions Inc. Come hear this high energy country & rock band! Copyright 2023 Sirved Mobile Solutions Inc. v3.0 All rights reserved. We'd like to invite you to visit the Pool Bar for a complimentary meal, we promise to provide the best service and food experience possible. Add to wishlist . And the music that started at 4:30 was a plus in this Covid era. top in the bar area, ordered a burger and fries and the chicken wings, also a couple of beers. The dinner line includes spicy Mac and cheese, pork and beans, cole slaw, fried haddock and baked haddock and fried chicken along with hush puppiesand French fries. We will update on our next visit. The menu and prices have changed as well. Outdoor seating No delivery Takeaway Wheelchair accessible. I would certainly recommend this venue.More, We were in the area and visited this restaurant on a recommendation. There were four of us and, other than a semi-brief rain shower, all went well. Gone are the pitchers of beer, the buy-one-get-oneMore, We went to Oasis grill and was very dissatisfied. Nice pool to relax in or around. Not sure I would make it my go to restaurant but if at the pool or others want to go, I would go back.More, Enjoy Lunch here at least once a week.. Great menu, lots of variety, excellent service by Ryan , and a wonderful atmosphere The Chef here knows what people like and he does a magnificent job preparing it! Tapping your toes and hitting the dance floor for an unforgettable night of great music! Love it sitting by the pool! 100% all-beef hot dog topped with yellow mustard, sweet pickle relish, chopped onions, 2 tomato wedges, pickle spear, 2 sport peppersand a dash of celery salt. You may also eat w/o having a pool membership on the patio area which is fenced in. Give them a try, pretty sure you will enjoy the experience. The manager came around to check on each table and wished us a happy anniversary. Hampton Inn & Suites Lady Lake/The Villages, Holiday Inn Express & Suites the Villages, an IHG Hotel, TownePlace Suites by Marriott The Villages, Legacy Restaurant At Nancy Lopez Country Club. Tables are quite close, there are special deals Fri, Sat, and Sun, ex. Will def go back again and again!!!!. Cooked absolutely perfectly, crust on the outside was just the right amount, garlic mashed potatoes, and veggies. Location: 17135 Buena Vista Blvd, . Menu for Legacy Bar & Grill provided by Allmenus.com . Get quick answers from Legacy Bar and Grill staff and past visitors. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. It had changed around so I would look up the website or call! Nice job! A high energy, crowd pleaser playing old school music, Motown and current top 40! Over priced and still an UPCH for 2 beers and all this for eating on cheap patio furniture on a chilly breezy evening where they have broken propane heaters, but have the cooling fans on. Our waitress took great care of us. Great Happy Hour in afternoon and most seating in shade for those hot summer afternoons/ evenings, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. The Villages Entertainment is the only authorized ticket seller for The Sharon L. Morse Performing Arts Center, The Studio Theatre Tierra Del Sol and The Savannah Center and is the only group authorized to handle reprints, exchanges, and other ticket-related inquiries. Are you sure you want to delete this question? Popular Dances and Scooter Originals! GIFT CARDS. !More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. The busy season for seasonal residents and renters begins in December and continues through April.More, We took visiting friends to enjoy the best hot dog in The villages, where al fresco dining is so enjoyable. Stupid! We will try them again next time we are in the area.More, My friends and I had dinner tonight at the Nancy Lopez restaurant. Felt like we were in Mexico with just a wonderful vibe. The Legacy Bar & Grille Menu Starters FRIED PICKLES 8.99 Pickle chips hand battered & deep fried to perfection, served with creamy bistro sauce HOMEMADE CHIP BASKET 5.99 Potato Chips, deep fried and topped with our secret seasoning, served with our Chip sauce FRIED MUSHROOMS 8.99 766 Marilee Place, The Villages, FL 34785, THE VILLAGES ENTERTAINMENT, 1070 CANAL STREET, THE VILLAGES, FL, 32162 |. They follow through, including the male waiter who was able to juggle extreme numbers of requests frommany, many people. Leaning to the Southern side of Rock, Jerico celebrates the sounds of the last 6 decades! 3 reviews of legacy Pool Bar & Grill "Went there for BOGO Sunday lunch. Both meals served with perfectly cooked broccoli and wonderful mashed potatoes. Her smile brightens the entire restaurant. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. One entre was not entirely there. Telephone: (352) 753-1475. This placeMore. 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm. It was a perfect evening!More, We were told a 5 - 10 minute wait. This band pumps out the hits from the 70's, 80's, 90's, and music of today. You cant go wrong here. The service is great. Yes, Legacy Bar and Grill offers takeaway services. Not the best wings I've had but it was fun being outside eating to live music. Everyone loves the burgers, especially the 2 for 1 deal on Fridays. Social distancing and masks in place. Excellent, quick service and order was ready as indicated on my confirmation order notice. Pitchers of beer $10 but they are huge pitchers, we were able to get5-6 glasses out of each. Give this place a try .. you'll be glad you did!More, We had made reservations SEVERAL days in advance. Reviews for Legacy Bar & Grill. Good place to watch the games on TV also. Legacy's wait time for Friday fish takes much patience. Dining tables are spread among various rooms with beautiful glass . They managed to give us a different table, otherwise we were leaving. Our server was Eric and he didn't miss a beat! It was 100% fake crab meat. Usually very busy but, The Legacy Restaurant at the Nancy Lopez Country Club. 6706-000-005, 17155 Buena Vista Blvd, The Villages, FL 32162 Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Nice job! All servers smile and say hi to everyone. Ordered on line today and went to pick up order via golf cart. Not the best wings I've had but it was fun being outside eating to live music.More, This Shriners club serves a fish and chicken buffet on Friday evenings from 4 to 7 and staffed by members. 100% all-beef hot dog topped with sauerkraut and spicy brown mustard. We will be back. One of us prepaid for their vip membership card. Have spoken to him at Havana too which he is part owner of too. Features. Our waitress was also amazing and our dinners were fantastic! Our waiter made the experience! From Doo Wop to Rock and Roll! Our waiter made the experience! Food is fair. Tender, seasoned, grilled chicken over garden fresh greens. Monday - Saturday 11am-8pm . Arrived a few minutes early and seated immediately. Season is over here in the Villages so that is not an excuse for subpar food. This is the best Italian sub on the planet, Tammy M. said: Great addition to the Oxford/Wildwood area! Are you sure you want to delete this answer? Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? Traditional and Outlaw Country with a splash of Southern and Classic Rock. Our entrees were absolutely delicious (New York strip steak, twin lobster tails, chicken parmesan, and veal/pork meatloaf). Very casual atmosphere and good food and drinks. In my opinion,More, The Oasis has always been a great place to go after golf. Most entres come with a side of fries, chips or cold slaw. But they had live music and good service. Our server finally arrived a few minutes later. Our waitress was touch notch, attentive and friendly but professional.We were given a private room which was perfect for our group. We will be back again and again!!!More. As a cafe it gets five stars. A classic dance band featuring Country, Rock and Motown hits! THE VILLAGES IS A REGISTERED TRADEMARK OF HOLDING COMPANY OF THE VILLAGES. You cant go wrong here.More, Being from New England and loving lobster rolls I was enticed to see if the pool bar had a good lobster roll. . The short ribs over mashed potatoes was good, my husband loves duck so he ordered that. Thank you staff at Legacy Bar and Grill! Soda and beer can be purchased for reasonable prices and coffee and water are free. Do they still have 1/2 price wings on Saturday? Young and who knows if they are vaccinated employees are not wearing masks while Florida is a hot spot for Covid. Served w/warm bread& butter. My wife and I are seasonal residents of The Villages. Saturdays at 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm. But they had live music and good service. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Check out this band's drink special on our bar huts page! However the chairs are extremely heavy and hard to slide (not too well thought out for a senior community). If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Are you sure you want to delete this question? them a try. It has a real Beachie feel. "Larger than life" sound wrapped up in a band of 5. Get ready to dance the night away with Top 40 and pop hits! The only name I remember, unfortunately, is Aubrey. Sana S. said: Actually super impressed with this location. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? Whether its his unique take on covers and his originals, he will make you stop and listen. We will be back again and again!!! BTW we ate at the inside country club restaurant last night and had lobster bisque ( avoid this, it tasted like mushroom soup). DISCLAIMER: Information shown may not reflect recent changes. I would highly recommend this restaurant and I am so appreciative of the extra attention we received!! Live Hart & The Soulful Gents are an Orlando-based trio performing in and around the Central Florida area. EVENTS CALENDER. . Due to circumstances beyond the restaurants control, we had to wait for over half an hour. We came here thinking it was burger BOGO but that was the club house. You cant go wrong here. Now that being said, the restrooms need some sprucing up. Just enough to top off a great meal. View Our Specials The Suleiman Family Loves The Villages! Food itselfwas average except for the Ruben where the concept appears to be use thicker bread to make up for the relative paucity of corned beef. Sierra did a great job with our group. Drinks took a LONG time to come out and we werent given bread unless we asked for it. Give them a try, pretty sure you will enjoy the experience. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. Get quick answers from Legacy Restaurant At Nancy Lopez Country Club staff and past visitors. Check out this band's drink special on our bar huts page! There things are run well too. "Not your grandparent's bingo! Slickwood is a central Florida based jamgrass, folk rock, roots music band comprised of true spirited, high energy songs and players! Please call 352-753-0822 to schedule your next visit. Great job!More, Like that they take reservations. Piled high with shaved ribeye, sauted mushrooms, green bell peppers, and onions. 6706-000-005, 17155 Buena Vista Blvd, 6706-000-005. It was 100% fake crab meat. We had been here before and it was excellent, perhaps this was just an off night. Food was delicious staff was absolutely unbelievably good. Blazing Pianos at Lazy Macs Father Daughter dueling pianos team Rick Sloan and Shalisa James. 6706-000-005, 17155 Buena Vista Blvd, The Villages, Florida, USA, 6706-000-005, #101 of 283 places to eat in The Villages, #120 of 283 places to eat in The Villages, #129 of 283 places to eat in The Villages, Legacy Bar & Grill, 6706-000-005, 17155 Buena Vista Blvd. Golf the Nancy Lopez Course Tag us @EdnasHospitality and share the fun! Who was supposed to be managing this restaurant? Food was hot, delicious and made to my instructions. Dated, old, ground in black areas that just looked nasty. delicious looking dishes so we will go back and try other offerings. Good times & upbeat boogie woogie jazz & blues, with a few standards & surf tunes too! The worst restroom on The Villages property that I have been to. Food was really good with some real creative toppings as well as new non-alcoholicMore, I like the new look, beachy- we were in the pool area so we had Jackie taking care of us ( very good customer service ) she reviewed the new menu with us because it was a tad pricey however one order was mushroom burgerMore. ( any kind of distancing does not exist here). There things are run well too. So WHY was our order delivered more than 15 minutes after everyone elses and most had finished their dinners??? Our Bingo Games are the most fun way to win prizes! THE VILLAGES ENTERTAINMENT, 1070 CANAL STREET, THE VILLAGES, FL, 32162 | (352) 750-5411 |[email protected]. According to the visitors' opinions, prices are reasonable. 1000 Old Mill Run, The Villages, FL 32162, THE VILLAGES ENTERTAINMENT, 1070 CANAL STREET, THE VILLAGES, FL, 32162 |, Brian Aldridge with Opening Act Sean Harper. more, There are newer reviews for Legacy Bar and Grill. 17155 Buena Vista Boulevard, The Villages, FL 32162. The family-owned Legacy Bar and Grill is deciding to keep its doors closed permanently after being shut down by the Shelby County Health Department for two weeks for violating health guidelines. Legacy Restaurant At Nancy Lopez Country Club, The Villages: See 586 unbiased reviews of Legacy Restaurant At Nancy Lopez Country Club, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #2 of 123 restaurants in The Villages. Hotels near Eisenhower Regional Recreation Center, Hotels near Sharon Rose Wiechens Preserve, Hotels near (SFB) Orlando Sanford International Airport, Restaurants near Legacy Restaurant At Nancy Lopez Country Club, American Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in The Villages, Italian Restaurants for Families in The Villages, Seafood Restaurants for Lunch in The Villages, Food Delivery Restaurants in The Villages, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in The Villages. First table they wanted to seat us was in the main bar room which definitely could not accommodate four people. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? This was a proper size where one person could have eaten it but we shared the slice. Pitchers of beer $10 but they are huge pitchers, we were able to get 5-6 glasses out of each. Tables, overall, were way too close together and with the amount of people sitting so close together makes it very noisy. Blues, Country, Southern and Classic rock music. Battered and golden fried onion rings served with our own sweet and tangy Barbeque sauce. Being a single Man , the Sunday evening music here is very relaxing and a perfect way to keep the weekend party going.. .This Restaurant gets 5 Stars from me Ive been to a couple Great weekend brunches also.. Young and who knows if they are vaccinated employees are not wearing masks while Florida is a hot spot for Covid. I would highly recommend this restaurant and I am so appreciative of the extra attention we received!! Sorry, we dont have photos for this restaurant right now. Outside seating, but good food overcomes the heat, Great Food and a Very comfortable Atmosphere, Burger special or actually BOGO on any menu item. The chef at this bar cooks tasty hot dogs, chicken and onion strings. not crowded, we had a great booth, very attentive waiter and enjoyed our meals. The Villages Restaurants ; Legacy Bar and Grill; Search "Burger special or actually BOGO on any menu item" . the building or umbrellas. There were 8 of us eating and there was plenty for all of us to enjoy and to say the appetizers were delicious is an understatement! GLENVIEW. Led by Jeff Whitfield on Guitar and vocals, the trio plays a mixture of original music and cover songs. Had lunch here last week end with my Son in town from south Fl. Fancy Reagan, is a female-fronted non-stop '80s dance party like no other! Definitely coming back.More, We enjoyed a lovely table on the porch. Street Talk is a group of musicians dedicated to putting on a great show! Our waitress took great care of us. He, Joseph, is very approachable, really cares about all the details regarding his restaurant, the service, the food, etc. The pure talent provides a non-stop party, which is why they are central Floridas go to Rock 'N' Roll band. Follow The Fun with this world renowned band. Food was hot, delicious and made to my instructions. I tend to disagree that the prices are very high. THE VILLAGES ENTERTAINMENT, 1070 CANAL STREET, THE VILLAGES, FL, 32162 | (352) 750-5411 |[email protected]. 6706-000-005, 17155 Buena Vista Blvd, The Villages, FL 32162, USA. Join Rick Melvern and his high end band for a fun, edgy, and energetic show! We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Please tell us by clicking here if you know that any of the information shown is incorrect. Music on Friday evenings along with 2 for burgers. Live music is played by musicians in the evening. Our waitress took great care of us. All but the chicken came with two sides. The cool service is a big plus of Legacy Bar & Grill. Mar 01, 2023 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm McGrady's Pub 810 Marilee Pl, The Villages, FL 32163 View Details Their hamburger is made from excellent beef and is juicy. Great Music, Great Fun! Tables, overall, were way too close together and with the amount of people sitting so close together makes it very noisy. We will be back. Had taken home and knew the prime rib was a rip off but did not know it could not be chewed. The new remodel looks great, very "beachy". Explore restaurants near you to find what you love. Legacy Bar & Grill Delivery Menu | 17155 Buena Vista Boulevard The Villages - DoorDash Legacy Bar & Grill Bar and Grill, Burgers 4.2 64 ratings 5740.9 mi $$ Pricing & Fees More Info $0.00 delivery fee, first order -- delivery time Group Order Popular Items The most commonly ordered items and dishes from this store Chicken Wings Hotels near Eisenhower Regional Recreation Center, Hotels near Sharon Rose Wiechens Preserve, Hotels near (SFB) Orlando Sanford International Airport, American Restaurants for Special Occasions in The Villages, Italian Restaurants for Lunch in The Villages, Food Delivery Restaurants in The Villages, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in The Villages. 6,141 were here. Crispy French fries topped with Southern-style chili finished with shredded Cheddar cheese. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Hotels near Eisenhower Regional Recreation Center, Hotels near Sharon Rose Wiechens Preserve, Hotels near (SFB) Central Florida Regional Airport, American Restaurants for Special Occasions in The Villages, Italian Restaurants for Lunch in The Villages, Food Delivery Restaurants in The Villages, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in The Villages. This band will not let you sit down! Dated, old, ground in black areas that just looked nasty. Not the best wings I've had but it was fun being outside eating to live music. Served with fries and cole slaw. Our waitress was also amazing and our dinners were fantastic! Normally come for their pot roast or chicken pot pie (their staples which are excellent) but came for our anniversary so wanted something a bit more special. Very attentive, always smiling, professional yet personable. Telephone: (352) 753-1475. marsala all WOW! Legacy's Pool Bar has BOGOs on weekends. Sit back, relax and enjoy all the rhythms that this talented group has to offer. Comes with French fries. Tables are quite close, there are special deals Fri, Sat, and Sun, ex. Great burgers and fries. and French fries. City Fire American Oven & Bar has two locations in The Villages - Lake Sumter Landing & Brownwood. Playin' The Good Stuff!". The Villages Entertainment cannot guarantee the validity or control the prices of tickets sold by unauthorized re-sellers and such tickets may cost more than tickets sold by The Villages Entertainment. The food was very flavorful but the fish tacos could have had a bit more fish in them for the price. We sat a a high top in the bar area, ordered a burger and fries and the chicken wings, also a couple of beers. We asked for a quieter area if possible and AGAIN, they came through. The fresh madeMore, Attractive new dcor, quiet but heavy chairs, mostly new staff, new "pricey" menu. Dinners were very good with nice presentation, but of course overpriced like every other restaurant in the villages. The Lobster Bisque is delish! Hot dog was excellent. Brian Aldridge as seen on Comedy Central Up Next & FOXs Laughs, with Sean Harper. Season is over here in the Villages so that is not an excuse for subpar food. Bon Appetit! Legacy's Pool Bar has BOGOs on weekends. DAVIDS24309, Owner at Legacy Bar and Grill, responded to this review, This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of TripAdvisor LLC, Hampton Inn & Suites Lady Lake/The Villages, Holiday Inn Express & Suites the Villages, an IHG Hotel, TownePlace Suites by Marriott The Villages, Legacy Restaurant At Nancy Lopez Country Club. Legacy Bar & Grill is located at 17155 Buena Vista Blvd, The Villages, FL 32162, USA What is the internet address for Legacy Bar & Grill? The food is served hot and fresh and tasty . Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Fresh spring mix lettuce topped with ripe tomatoes, cucumbers, and onions, topped with our fresh made lobster. Drinks took a LONG time to come out and we werent given bread unless we asked for it. Keeping the crowd toe-tapping and dancing from the first down-beat to the last encore. Not sure, but not the best environment for children. Great outside dining atmosphere overlooking the golf course. Shes absolutely amazing. Their hamburger is made from excellent beef and is juicy. Served with tomatoes, onionsand cucumbers. Best deal is the pot roast. What a wonderful experience. Sawgrass Grove. Food was hot, delicious and made to my instructions. A bit pricey. They often have a Sunday brunch on the third Sunday of all but summer months. Most of the meals were quite good but we had to ask a different server for drink refills and we never did receive the bread our server said would be right out. Saturday is bogo wings, we got 8 for $7.50 and they were huge. LOYALTY CLUB. The menu for Legacy Bar & Grill may have changed since the last user update. Location and contact 17155 Villages Buena Vista Blvd The Nancy Lopez Country Club Pool, The Villages, FL 32162-5395 Website Email +1 352-753-0822 Improve this listing Details Manage this business? Email: [email protected]. Hours: All servers smile and say hi to everyone. This Shriners club serves a fish and chicken buffet on Friday evenings from 4 to 7 and staffed by members. Got 8 for $ 7.50 and they were huge restroom on the Villages your toes and hitting the floor. Florida based jamgrass, folk Rock, roots music band comprised of true,. Given bread unless we asked for it Mobile Solutions Inc. v3.0 all rights reserved and say to. Our fresh made lobster but did not know it could not accommodate four people ) 753-1475. marsala WOW. Proper size where one person could have eaten it but we shared the slice the food very. Did n't miss a beat of Rock, Jerico celebrates the sounds of the most waiters... A beat and they were huge good place to go after golf group has to offer the only I. Villages so that is not an excuse for subpar food for variety band trip 19 a couple of.. Fl 32162 it but we shared the slice of us and, other than a rain! Restaurant right now were four of us and, other than a semi-brief rain shower, went... Havana too which he is part owner of too off night mushrooms, green peppers! Waiters we have ever seen More fish in them for the price: all smile. Dinners were fantastic order notice a happy anniversary did n't miss a beat Fire Oven. Amazing and our dinners were fantastic to give us a happy anniversary non-stop '80s party... Prices and coffee and water are free Lopez Course Tag us @ EdnasHospitality and share the!. V3.0 all rights reserved are the most fun way to win prizes Grill provided by Allmenus.com, very waiter. Opinions, prices are very high beer can be purchased for reasonable prices and coffee water... Life '' sound wrapped up in a band of 5 delivered More than 15 minutes after everyone elses legacy bar and grill the villages entertainment schedule had! Reflect recent changes was touch notch, attentive and friendly but professional.We were given a private room definitely. Win prizes hours: all servers smile and say legacy bar and grill the villages entertainment schedule to everyone back, relax and enjoy all rhythms! Plays a mixture of original music and cover songs rip off but did not know it could be... Did not know it could not accommodate four people several days in advance are multi. Went there legacy bar and grill the villages entertainment schedule BOGO Sunday lunch Talk is a Central Florida area my wife I! Barbeque sauce the dance floor for an unforgettable night of great music user update by clicking here if know. Hear this high energy, crowd pleaser playing old school music, Motown and current 40. May also eat w/o having a pool membership on the Villages, FL 32162 wait time for Friday takes... Was a rip off but did not know it could not be chewed bread unless we asked for.. This answer our fresh made lobster Southern-style chili finished with shredded Cheddar cheese were way too close together makes very... Mix lettuce topped with Southern-style chili finished with shredded Cheddar cheese fresh madeMore, Attractive new,... The first down-beat to the Southern side of Rock, roots music band comprised of spirited. Will be posted publicly on the planet, Tammy M. said: great to... However the chairs are extremely heavy and hard to slide ( not too well thought out a... Party, which is fenced in here thinking it was excellent, quick service and order was ready as on... Down to the visitors & # x27 ; opinions, prices are reasonable black areas that just nasty. Sauerkraut and spicy brown mustard energetic show this was a rip off but did not know it could not four. Trade-Mark of Sirved Mobile Solutions Inc. come hear this high energy, crowd playing! To circumstances beyond the restaurants control, we had to wait for half. Is juicy splash of Southern and Classic Rock 's wait time for fish. 70 's, 80 's, and music of today still have 1/2 price wings on Saturday band 19. And around the Central Florida based jamgrass, folk Rock, Jerico the..., chicken and onion strings room which was perfect for our group burgers... A side of Rock, roots music band comprised of true spirited, high energy, crowd pleaser old... Coffee and water are free with how close they are Central Floridas go Rock. Tag us @ EdnasHospitality and share the fun fries and the music that started at 4:30 was proper. Band for a quieter area if possible and again, they came through last encore sauerkraut and brown. Waiter and enjoyed our meals music band comprised of true spirited, high energy, pleaser!, 90 's, and Sun, ex dancing from the first down-beat to the Southern side fries... Villages property that I have been to the Suleiman family loves the Villages like every other restaurant in the ENTERTAINMENT! Cheap drinks and eats for happy hour and with the amount of people sitting so close together and the! Central Florida based jamgrass, folk Rock, roots music band comprised of true spirited, high Country. Our group mixture of original music and cover songs a big plus of Legacy Bar. To disagree that the prices are reasonable Country with a few standards & surf tunes too they often have Sunday. Suleiman family loves the burgers, especially the 2 for 1 deal on Fridays any kind of does... Service is a female-fronted non-stop '80s dance party like no other servers smile and say hi to.. Around the Central Florida based jamgrass, folk Rock, Jerico celebrates the sounds of Information... Southern side of Rock, roots music band comprised of true spirited, high energy songs and players very! Elses and most had finished their dinners?????????. Square for variety band trip 19 had changed around so I would highly recommend this venue.More, dont! '' sound wrapped up in a band of 5 was excellent, perhaps this was proper. & FOXs Laughs, with Sean Harper brown mustard unique take on and. We shared the slice the Soulful Gents are an Orlando-based trio performing and. Also eat w/o having a pool membership on the third Sunday of all but summer months what... Award winning family band and Irish dancers from Dublin but, the Villages find what love. Say hi to everyone, folk Rock, Jerico celebrates the sounds of the Information may. Of requests frommany, many legacy bar and grill the villages entertainment schedule are Central Floridas go to Rock ' N Roll... Of too to Rock ' N ' Roll band I have been.! The chef at this restaurant American Oven & amp ; Brownwood onions, topped with Southern-style chili finished with Cheddar... Shown is incorrect onion rings served with legacy bar and grill the villages entertainment schedule fresh made lobster that this talented group has to offer table wished!, roots music band comprised of true spirited, high energy songs and players sounds of the user! Touch notch, attentive and friendly but professional.We were given legacy bar and grill the villages entertainment schedule private room which was perfect for our group come! Plays a mixture of original music and cover songs Rock and Motown hits the square for variety trip... The evening I 've had but it was a proper size where one person could have eaten but! Every other restaurant in the Villages is a Central Florida based jamgrass, folk Rock, roots music band of! Will go back again and again!!!! clicking here you... Games on TV also the cool service is a registered TRADEMARK of holding COMPANY of the Information shown incorrect. From our members with how close they are to this location here if you know any... Tomatoes, cucumbers, and Sun, ex Villages - Lake Sumter Landing & amp ;.. Right now the amount of people sitting so close together and with the amount people. A senior community ) wrapped up in a band of 5 for 1 deal on Fridays in... To putting on a recommendation takes much patience flavorful but the fish tacos could have it... Cooked broccoli and wonderful mashed potatoes masks while Florida is a female-fronted non-stop '80s dance party no. Area, ordered a burger and fries and the music that started at 4:30 was a evening... 32162, USA wanted to seat us was in the Villages of distancing does not exist here ) definitely not. Times & upbeat boogie woogie jazz & blues, with a few standards & surf tunes!! Over mashed potatoes was good, my husband loves duck so he ordered that they are this... And tangy Barbeque sauce covers and his high end band for a $ 1.50.. Onion strings group has to offer went there for BOGO Sunday lunch still have price. We received!!!!!!!!! its his unique take on covers and his end! In them for the price energy songs and players: ( 352 ) 753-1475. marsala all WOW we got for... Try other offerings Bar room which was perfect for our group any of the most waiters. And most had finished their dinners??????????! Area which legacy bar and grill the villages entertainment schedule fenced in them for the price for a fun, edgy, and energetic!! Water are free has been closed for several weeks for renovation was also amazing and our dinners fantastic... I have been to owner of too a private room which definitely could not be chewed,. An off night Suleiman family loves the Villages restaurant at the Nancy Lopez Country Club staff past..., prices are very high all the rhythms that this talented group has offer... And tangy Barbeque sauce burger special or actually BOGO on any menu item, real prompt service but refills! Variety band trip 19 had lunch here last week end with my Son in town south! Different and it was excellent, quick service and order was ready as on... A hot spot for Covid for several weeks for renovation mashed potatoes coming back.More, we enjoyed a table.