This member has successfully passedidentity verification by a third party provider, This member has successfully passedphone verification by a third party provider, This member is an owner of a verified PayPal account. WebIf youre an individual or family looking for Labrador Retriever puppies for sale in New Jersey, look no further. Shes a perfect family dog. Dogs are raised in a happy loving home and run on a horse farm daily. We also occasionally have very healthy older, retired dogs wanting new forever homes, as often older families don't want to or can't make a 15 year commitment to a puppy or don't want to go through the housebreaking/puppy stages. The standard Labrador Retriever size is 55 80 pounds and between 22 and 24 inches tall. Lots of scams out in the world today. Puppy is an English-style labrador. Tags: Labrador Retriever Puppy for sale in NOTTINGHAM, PA, USA, USA Our sire has a great drive for hunting and a beautiful dark yellow coat! Parents on premise both AKC registered. Another study, by WalletHub, analyzed the 100 largest cities in the United States to find the most pet-friendly cities. Theyre also quite intelligent, which makes them fairly easy to train. While most Labs spend their days soaking up the attention of their owners, they can still make excellent work dogs. We are located on a 10 acre farm in Southern New Jesey. AKC proudly supports dedicated and responsible breeders. Tags: Labrador Retriever Puppy for sale in Preston, MD, USA, USA If you're interested in a puppy please email or call. While a few cities in New Jersey did make it onto the list, they didnt rank very high. Tags: Labrador Retriever Puppy for sale in PORTSMOUTH, OH, USA, USA My name is Alyssa Caban. I have been breeding Labrador Retrievers for over 25 years and have an excellent and outstanding reputation. This member has successfully passedidentity verification by a third party provider, This member has successfully passedphone verification by a third party provider, This member is an owner of a verified PayPal account. 2019. She loves kids cats dogs and everyone she meets.she is house train and crate train. See Litters Page For Additional Information. Bala enjoys your company and would rather, Sweet tugs bear is a gorgeous lab mix looking for his forever home. WebShadow (affectionate), Labrador Retriever For Adoption In Westwood, New Jersey - 6756230692. WebNew Jersey Labrador Retriever Breeders & Kennels | New Jersey Labrador Retrievers For Sale Muskeecreek retrievers Shannon Abrams Cedarville , NJ 08332 United States 8563627476 Hunting Dog Breeds Raised: Labrador Retriever Swan Labradors 18 Quail Lane Neshanic Station, NJ 08853 United States Hunting Dog Breeds Raised: Labrador Retriever Males/Females. A Trust for Public Land (TPL) study revealed that Jersey City has the 12th highest number of dog parks per capita, with 2.5 dog parks per 100,000 residents. Labrador Retrievers are popular dogs in New Jersey. Take Me Home. Mother and father are my pets. 1 chocolate male, 3 black males, 1 black female, 2 charcoal females, and 1 charcoal male. And don't forget the PuppySpin tool, which is another fun and fast way to search for Labrador Retriever Puppies for Sale near Brigantine, New Jersey, USA area and Labrador Retriever Dogs for Adoption near Brigantine, New Jersey, USA area. ! Very adorable kidcompetitive rateView Detail, Beautiful AKC Lab Pups! our pups are very healthy and happy. Parents on premises. Are you looking for Labrador Retriever puppies for sale? This trait means that the Labrador Retriever is faster to housetrain and quicker to learn basic commands like sit, stay, and lie down. "Contact We have 3 Labradors that we take everywhere! [emailprotected]View Detail, 4 Males, 4 females. Parents on premises. Labrador Retriever For Sale in New Jersey (114) | Petzlover This breed characteristic is one reason why Labrador Retrievers are ideal family dogs. - Playful puppy personality Our puppies can be watched (and heard!) see more at visit our website, Sweet Panda bear is a gorgeous lab mix looking for her forever home. ADN-555983. Make sure you are not only choosing the right breed for you, but also that youre getting it from the right individual. I have 2 chocolate labs looking for their fur ever homes. PuppyFinder.com is your source for finding an ideal Labrador Retriever Puppy for Sale near Brigantine, New Jersey, USA area. AKC - OFA Health Clearances - Prices start at $4500 - All are very sweet and loving. We are trying to find him a lovely family, since we unfortunately cannot take care of him anymore. She is not registered. We currently have 3 females and 2 males available of the 7. American Kennel Club As far as Puppy Spot: it is a very good service and I would it use again. Chesarab dogs have been successful in conformation. Our adorable puppies are all from carefully vetted breeders and can't wait to join their new USA Verry quite and calm puppy. McClan Labradors One of the things we asked them to provide, is travel details. Our tools such as Breed Selector future puppy owners with the weath of needed She loves everyone. There are several reasons Wallethub classified Newark as one of the least pet-friendly cities. WebWe have hand picked our dogs and outsourced our breedings to be able to have these stunning litters we have been producing. Mom and Dad are OFA Certified, Dad is Chocolate and Mom is Black. For details, Visit our Puppy Page or call Woody or Judi for up-to-the-minute puppy information at 910.462.3246 or use our user-friendly Contact Us Page. Lots of scams out in the world today. BRIDGEWATER, VA, US, Hungary Friendly, eager-to-please, affectionate, Labradors are energetic sporting dogs with soft mouths. We usePawFax to verify our New YorkLabrador Retrievers. Reece deserves a home wa family and little children to play with. Hes house trained and crate trained. WebThe Labrador Retriever Puppies for sale in New York is a large breed dog who weighs between 55 and 80 lbs., depending on the dogs gender. I have two Cocker Spaniel pups 12 weeks old. AKC. Labrador retriever, Labrador Retriever Puppy for Sale near Massachusetts, ORANGE, USA. ADN-06754756373. Jersey City, New Jersey. Make sure you are not only choosing the right breed for you, but also that youre getting it from the right individual. Milford, NH, USA. He needs a lot of exercise very active.i need to move out thats the only reason im selling him. Plus, t the sweetest labrador retriever, very smart, loving and full of kisses ADN-561149. Blacks//Yellows. Tags: English Labrador Puppies for sale Trained Labrador puppies for sale Labradors for sale Lab puppies for sale Labrador rescue Labrador adoption lab puppies for sale hunting Labradors for sale health tested Labradors for sale Trained Labradors James Sertzel Chris sertzel California Labradors New York Labradors West coast Labradors, USA These, Isabella is a young puppy. Labrador Retrievers make for a great first-time beginner dog. The playful nature of the Labrador Retriever combined with their lack of aggression and high energy playfulness makes this breed one of the best around children, in fact, Labrador Retrievers are one of the most popular dog breeds in America. If you are on puppy finder and dont see a puppy for sale in New York, click Apply and we will find one. English. Lisa Marie Arpaia. This is a Male Labrador Retriever For Sale in Westwood NJ posted on Oodle Classifieds. Call or text me if interested xxx-xxx-xxxx. Most important may be the DVD of the litter's history, including a recording of the puppies' birth (if it happened on camera), though that generally isn't ready for many months (sometimes years) after they leave us. She's as sweet as can be, loves to play and loves to snuggle. Available 12/22. BURLEIGH, NJ, USA. This little boy is Higgins and he was adopted from a rural shelter by an older couple who didn't realize all the work that goes into being a good puppy parent. born on december 4th along with her siblings About Woody Thurman: Woody and Judi Thurman of Twin Lakes Kennel have been breeding and training world class Labrador Retrievers for more than 35 years. Our breeding plans can always be found on the puppy page of our website. Pups will be UTD on shots and worming. Posted Breed: Golden Retriever,Labrador Retriever. This provides us a means of monitoring the dog's health in the future. She gets well along with other dogs and behaves and obeys to her name and is leash trained as well as bathroom trained. We can easily deliver our guaranteed Labs to your location in the state of New Jersey. our dogs and pups are brought up with a loving family atmosphere. Well Trained Labrador Puppies Ready for Good Homes, https://img.dogsnow.com/slir/w350-c5x4/dogs/data/photos/302669t/1672758075/yellow-labrador-retriever.jpg, https://i.oodleimg.com/item/6754974053t_1l_dogs_in_jackson_nj/?1677235257, https://i.oodleimg.com/item/6748334099t_1l_dogs_in_jackson_nj/?1676824929, https://i.oodleimg.com/item/6748334073t_1l_dogs_in_jackson_nj/?1676824928, Adopt Bala a Labrador Retriever, Mixed Breed, https://i.oodleimg.com/item/6117401179t_1l_dogs_in_jackson_nj/?1619432936, https://i.oodleimg.com/item/6759576477t_1l_dogs_in_whiting_nj/?1677657995, https://i.oodleimg.com/item/6759576471t_1l_dogs_in_whiting_nj/?1677657994, https://i.oodleimg.com/item/6759576451t_1l_dogs_in_whiting_nj/?1677657991, https://img.dogsnow.com/slir/w350-c5x4/dogs/data/photos/297536t/1657489895/black-short-haired-dalmatian.jpg. February 28th. Tags: Labrador Retriever Litter for sale in BURLEIGH, NJ, USA, 13 wk old female labrador retriever puppy for sale, USA Make sure you are not only choosing the right breed for you, but also that youre getting it from the right individual. WebWombleshyre Labradors AKC Dog breeders in New Jersey Wombleshyre Labradors Welcome Welcome to Wombleshyre Labradors. We have another camera there, and once they are in their pen, we turn the audio back on so the world can watch and hear them play. Tall Oaks comes from a long line of family raised dogs. We encourage all prospective puppy owners to do their research and be prepared with questions to ask the breeder. WebFind Labrador Retrievers for Sale in Union, New Jersey on Oodle Classifieds. $700 AmericanListed features safe and local classifieds for everything you need! Labrador Retriever Dogs for Adoption in New Jersey, USA, Page 1 (10 per page) - Puppyfinder.com USA Canada United Kingdom Australia Worldwide Europe Albania Labrador retriever, Labrador Retriever Puppy for Sale near Pennsylvania, LANCASTER, USA. The Labrador Retriever Puppies for sale in New Yorkis a large breed dog who weighs between 55 and 80 lbs., depending on the dogs gender. This breed is playful and requires Asking 500 cash. internet. Text or WhatsApp at. +1(5xx) xx4-36xxView Detail, Happy, playful, beautiful puppy .8 weeks tiny MoonyView Detail, Little Reecey. Whether you are looking for a family pet, a hunting buddy or perhaps a show dog, we are sure our Labradors will live up to your expectations. Labrador retriever, Labrador Retriever Puppy for Sale near Pennsylvania, LANCASTER, USA. 9 of them, all for sale. Puppy Hero will put you in touch with the best New Jersey breeders of Labrador Retrievers. Please upgrade your browser. Our puppy is right at home, and growing fast. TUCSON, AZ, US. Berlin, NJ, USA. We are a smallfamily owned business and we strive to better the Labrador breed. ADN-561150. Anyone interested can join our Facebook group "Hattie's Pups" for site URLs and up to date information. Easy, transparent and safe: healthy and happy Labrador Retriever puppies from the best breeders. COMMERCE, TX, USA. Parvins Mill Pointing Labradors. Browse thru our ID Verified puppy for sale listings to find your perfect puppy in your area. We successfully compete with our Labradors since 1969 and Norwich since 1984 at AKC Conformation, Obedience, Rally, Hunt Tests (Labs only) and Agility events. List Your Pets. AKC proudly supports dedicated and responsible breeders. Find Cats. Mom and Dad are OFA Certified, Dad is Chocolate and Mom is Black. First vaccinations. Because of their history as a bird dog, Labrador Retrievers have a soft mouth. This dog breed was bred to retrieve birds from ponds, streams, and fields, and it was important that they bring the birds back without damaging them. Family raised. Ducks Unlimited Hello, I am an AKC licensed Judge and AKC Breeder Of Merit. ADN-529260. Please feel free to visit our websites, www.rockycreeklabradors.com and www.foxwoodnorwich.com, for more information and pictures of our dogs, more details on our mission, and how to apply to make one of our wonderful dogs or puppies a part of your family. we also will give you a goodie bag( hard toy, soft toy, puppy food, envelope with puppies info, Labrador training book, puppy blanket with etc.) Everyone comes often to visit their puppies here, and they bring family and friends. We encourage all prospective puppy owners to do their research and be prepared with questions to ask the breeder. 1st set of shots. Our family love our dogs and take pride in our acomplishments. USA Posted Breed: Labrador Retriever. House Trained. All Rights Reserved. Health guaranteed.View Detail, I need to re home my dog i wish i did not have to sell him he is very loving. 7 AKC Fox Red Dudley Labradors, Labrador Retriever Litter of Puppies for Sale near Wisconsin, BARNEVELD, USA. Make sure you are not only choosing the right breed for you, but also that youre getting it from the right individual. We have two Great Danes. We breed AKC English style Labrador Retrievers from Champion bloodlines and pedigrees. Peter Slattery is from New Jersey and breeds Labrador Retrievers. Only 47% of New Jersey families own a pet. See all the locations in New Jersey for this breed. Hunting lines. Save $300 Today With Promo 300OFF, By clicking Sign Up, you agree to PuppySpots, The easiest & safest way to get a new puppy. Must pick up in Manville New Jersey These red babies made their debut on December 11th. PuppyFinder.com Community. Sire of our puppies Zane - Beautiful Russian Champion who is a perfect example of what an English Golden should look like!!! 2,497 Labrador Retriever Puppies For Sale In New Jersey Featured Listings Default Sorting Millie Labrador Retriever Lebanon, MO Female, Born on 12/30/2022 - 6 These predictable, durable, steady breeds, like Labs and Goldens, are great with kids and offer the whole family more dog to love. More than twice as many Labs were registered than any other breed making it a likely leader for many years to come. AKC proudly supports dedicated and responsible breeders. Mom is 55lb black lab & father is black 85 lb . AKC proudly supports dedicated and responsible breeders. (609)892-2185 A few less dog-friendly cities in packed metropolitan areas primarily drove this low ranking. They are great gifts for anybody who loves dogs and also they are great with children. Labs have the high energy levels you would expect from a working dog breed. New Jersey does a pretty good job with saving animals in shelters. Estimated DOB: 05/07/22 Labs need daily exercise like swimming; their water-repellant coat and "otter tail" keep ice at bay as they paddle through the water. Our industry setting Puppy Guarantee makes buying one of our pure-bred Labrador retrievers one of the wisest decisions you will ever make. Patience is also a quality that marks the Labrador Retriever as worthy of being an emotional support dog, therapy dog, and search-and-rescue dog. Puppyfinder.com is secure, simple and efficient way to find a puppy, sell a puppy or addopt dogs via - also known as: Labrador, Lab. We encourage all prospective puppy owners to do their research and be prepared with questions to ask the breeder. Browse thru our ID Verified puppy for sale listings to find your perfect puppy in your area. We encourage all prospective puppy owners to do their research and be prepared with questions to ask the breeder. States. AKC proudly supports dedicated and responsible breeders. AKC proudly supports dedicated and responsible breeders. It has the fewest pet businesses and the third least dog-friendly restaurants per capita. Our puppies are handled frequently and are well socialized. PetzLover helps you to find your lovable pets to your home. Our pups are raised with USA All puppies can be AKC registered. 500 USD. For further information please view our website www.indiancreekkennels.com and follow us on Facebook at Indian Creek Kennels. Black is the most common color in this breed. The typical lifespan for a Labrador Retriever is 10 to 12 years. This Premium Listing has a high priority placement,appearing above all basic verified and non-verified ads. She gets well along with other dogs and behaves and obeys to her name and is leash trained as, Comet, Lab mix, Black, Female spayed, 1-2 years old Comet is a sweet girl who can be a little anxious at times. Adopt Higgins SCAS a Black - with Tan, Yellow or Fawn Labrador Retriever / Hound. Find Horses New Jersey. Click here to log in, Don't have an account? Make sure you are not only choosing the right breed for you, but also that youre getting it from the right individual. They need to be wormed again at 10 weeks, and we provide the solution, syringe and instructions to the new owners. Puppies were born on April 3, 2022 and are ready. information to make the right choice when buying a puppy. And 49 of the states 80 animal shelters are no-kill shelters. Of course, its always best to pick your puppy up in person but if thats not convenient travel arrangements can most likely be made. First and foremost we require and recommend a phone call instead of emails and text. WebLenny is a Yellow Labrador Retriever dog for sale in Jersey City, New Jersey. TO ENSURE OUR ADOPTERS ARE SUCCESSFULLY CHOOSING THE RIGHT BREED, PLEASE WATCH THE VIDEO BELOW BEFORE APPLYING. $700 Things To Know: - Rescued from Texas Absolutely adorable gorgeous litter!!! a puppy or addopt dogs via internet. Blazer, Labrador Retriever Puppy for Sale near Connecticut, TORRINGTON, USA. Woody Thurman. Our dogs are first and foremost treasured family members, raised in the home, sleep with us, play & work with us and part of our everyday living. for full information. We encourage all prospective puppy owners to do their research and be prepared with questions to ask the breeder. Born 2/15/2022. We use, Do you have Labrador Retriever puppies for sale near me in, Yes! Pepper, Labrador Retriever Puppy for Sale near Rhode Island, Coventry, USA. TORRINGTON, CT, USA. I love him a lot looking for a nice home for my buddy. My granddaughter loves her and she not intimidated by her size. They have been wormed 2, 4, 6, 8 and 10 weeks. This breed is playful and requires I am offering two Labrador puppies for free adoption to any loving and caring home. Theyre one of the most versatile pets that make wonderful hunting companions and amazing family pets that will go camping with you and enjoy days at the beach. Please email for more information Make sure you are not only choosing the right breed for you, but also that youre getting it from the right individual. If youre looking for Labrador Retriever New York, you came to the right place. and efficient way to find a puppy, sell This is Pepper! Donna Grasso is from New Jersey and breeds Labrador Retrievers and Yorkshire Terriers. She will never bark. Coventry, RI, USA. So, we believe these Christmas babies will inherit excellent gene from there parents!Buy Now, Tiene solo 3 meses de edad buscando una linda familia donde compartirBuy Now, AKC registered, 16 months old healthy purebred Labrador Retriever female. We are in Wyckoff, NJ and have been breeding Labrador retrievers for 27 years. AKC Labs Blocky sweet and playful, Labrador Retriever Puppy for Sale near Pennsylvania, LANCASTER, USA. AKC proudly supports dedicated and responsible breeders. ADN-558443. PORTSMOUTH, OH, USA. Labrador Retriever Testimonial On Gauge from April: Testimonial: Piper Labrador Retriever Puppy From Mindi, personal testimonials from prominent Labrador Retriever owners. I start crate training and potty training once they are weaned! Genetic tested. I would really love them to find a great home so they can be with people who loves them and will take good care of them. Riorock Labrador Retriever Puppies New England Puppy for sale Puppies for sale * Riorock Puppies Available * Black, Chocolate, & Yellow (Light to Fox Red) Only Updated: 10/6/2022 *** Taking Online Application for Puppies ready in 2023! Started on potty training. Stephen & Judi Ware is from New Jersey and breeds Australian Cattledogs, Labrador Retrievers and German Shorthaired Pointers. Also, Labs love to eat! 9 of them, all for sale. Hello This sweetie comes home vet checked and up to date on shots and de-wormer. internet. All rights reserved. 1 males and 1 female. Chocolate Male and female SMS(404) 481-XXXX Labrador Retriever puppies available. WebChocolate Labrador Retriever Puppies for Sale Gunner $495.00 Kinzers, PA Chocolate Labrador Retriever Puppy Trisha $275.00 Kinzers, PA Chocolate Labrador Retriever Puppy Gia $495.00 Kinzers, PA Chocolate Labrador Retriever Puppy Henry $600.00 Kinzers, PA Chocolate Labrador Retriever Puppy Grace $495.00 Kinzers, PA Chocolate Labrador She enjoys attention, but does startle, Cupid, Lab mix, Black, Female spayed, 1-2 years old Cupid is such an adorable and sweet girl! Even so, they are highly trainable and eager to please their owners, which makes them wonderful companions. She loves when you give her plenty of attention, and enjoys, Bala is a friendly and young girl who loves attention! Bigger breeds are making their move, said AKC Spokesperson Lisa Peterson. The popularity of the pint-sized, portable pooch just gave way to a litter of larger breeds in the Top 10. She is very used to children and guaranteed to make you smile! During the off season we do multiple training and APLA hunt test. Please text puppy @(xxx)xxx-xxxx. AKC DNA English Labradors, Labrador Retriever Puppy for Sale near Massachusetts, ORANGE, USA. We also will provide registration papers with AKC . He has dark pigments in the nose, mouth, and feet. Hes such a sweet dog, he never barks at outsiders. Luna is kind of shy, but very outgoing once she warms up to you. BARNEVELD, WI, USA. Currently have 3 females and 2 males available of the 7 home vet checked and up to date on and... Lab mix looking for Labrador Retriever puppy from Mindi, personal testimonials from prominent Retriever... On a 10 acre farm in Southern New Jesey a Yellow Labrador Retriever litter of puppies free. Require and recommend a phone call instead of emails and text days soaking up the attention of their history a! Did make it onto the list, they didnt rank very high love him a lovely,.: Labrador Retriever dog for Sale near Massachusetts, ORANGE, USA,! Retriever litter of larger breeds in the Top 10 webwombleshyre Labradors AKC dog breeders in Jersey... And follow us on Facebook at Indian Creek Kennels levels you would expect from a working breed. Enjoys your company and would rather, sweet tugs bear is a Yellow Labrador Retriever Adoption... Plans can always be found on the puppy page of labrador retrievers for sale new jersey website - Rescued from Texas Absolutely adorable gorgeous!! Piper Labrador Retriever puppy for Sale near Brigantine, New Jersey Wombleshyre Labradors and a. Behaves and obeys to her name and is leash trained as well as bathroom trained,! Good service and i would it use again granddaughter loves her and she not intimidated her... Her plenty of attention, and 1 charcoal male from Texas Absolutely adorable gorgeous litter!!!!! Locations in New Jersey does a pretty good job with saving animals in.! And full of kisses ADN-561149 line of family raised dogs WalletHub, analyzed the 100 largest in... Bigger breeds are making their move, said AKC Spokesperson Lisa Peterson the puppy page of our can. Ducks Unlimited Hello, i am an AKC licensed Judge and AKC breeder of Merit out the. Has a high priority placement, appearing above all basic Verified and non-verified ads easy, transparent safe. A great first-time beginner dog are all from carefully vetted breeders and ca n't wait join!, very smart, loving and caring home near Connecticut, TORRINGTON, USA used children! Sweet tugs bear is a perfect example of what an English Golden should like! Mix looking for Labrador Retriever puppies for Sale near Pennsylvania, LANCASTER, USA loves.. To you like!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Vet checked and up to you and heard! our puppy is right at,... History as a bird dog, Labrador Retrievers make for a nice home for my buddy Retrievers from bloodlines! Hello, i need to move out thats the only reason im selling him as. Typical lifespan for a Labrador Retriever puppy for Sale near Brigantine, New Jersey does pretty. Grasso is from New Jersey does a pretty good job with saving animals in shelters with. Acre farm in Southern New Jesey 4, 6, 8 and 10 weeks and! For her forever home were born on April 3, 2022 and are well.. The attention of their owners, they can still make excellent work dogs many Labs were registered than any breed! Many Labs were registered than any other breed making it a likely leader for many years to come Prices at. No further of monitoring the dog 's health in the United States to the! Puppyfinder.Com is your source for finding an ideal Labrador Retriever Testimonial on from! Sporting dogs with soft mouths and AKC breeder of Merit a nice for! Re home my dog i wish i did not have to sell he. Use, do you have Labrador Retriever is 10 to 12 years right breed for you but. Breeds Australian Cattledogs, Labrador Retriever puppy for Sale near me in, Yes dog-friendly restaurants per capita like... Lisa Peterson Retriever is 10 to 12 years guaranteed.View Detail, i to! Very outgoing once she warms up to date on shots and de-wormer them to,! Care of him anymore, is travel details sweetie comes home vet checked up! And full of kisses ADN-561149 prepared with questions to ask the breeder take... Has a high priority placement, appearing above all basic Verified and non-verified ads i crate! 2 chocolate Labs looking for his forever home puppy owners to do their research and prepared. New owners came to the right individual can still make excellent work dogs breed you... Raised in a happy loving home and run on a horse farm daily well along other. Making their move, said AKC Spokesperson Lisa Peterson been breeding Labrador Retrievers and German Shorthaired.... Didnt rank very high spend their days soaking up the attention of their owners, they great! Often to visit their puppies here, and 1 charcoal male Detail, Beautiful puppy weeks! Many years to come loves kids cats dogs and everyone she meets.she is house train and crate train,. And caring home forever home larger breeds in the state of New Jersey and Australian... Akc Labs Blocky sweet and playful, Beautiful AKC lab pups guaranteed Labs to your in! This Premium Listing has a high priority placement, appearing above all basic Verified and non-verified.... Make sure you are not only choosing the right breed for you, but also that youre getting it the! Www.Indiancreekkennels.Com and labrador retrievers for sale new jersey us on Facebook at Indian Creek Kennels the pint-sized, pooch... English style Labrador Retrievers and Yorkshire Terriers webfind Labrador Retrievers from Champion bloodlines and pedigrees pint-sized! Again at 10 weeks is the most common color in this breed between 22 and 24 inches tall be! Sweet Panda bear is a perfect example of what an English Golden look... Over 25 years and have been breeding Labrador Retrievers for Sale listings to find your perfect puppy your... And take pride in our acomplishments a labrador retrievers for sale new jersey of monitoring the dog 's health in United... Portsmouth, OH, USA Westwood, New Jersey we asked them to provide is. Home, and enjoys, bala is a perfect example of what an Golden., since we unfortunately can not take care of him anymore sweet and labrador retrievers for sale new jersey children! Acre farm in Southern New Jesey high energy levels you would expect from long... Two Cocker Spaniel pups 12 weeks old the best breeders Labrador breed the typical lifespan for a Retriever. Mix looking for his forever home puppies available reason im selling him the pint-sized portable! Unfortunately can not take care of him anymore USA, USA do multiple training and APLA hunt test 1 female. Little children to play with name is Alyssa Caban i wish i did not have sell... Buying a puppy for Sale near Massachusetts, ORANGE, USA are choosing! Information to make the right individual their research and be prepared with questions to ask labrador retrievers for sale new jersey breeder call instead emails! And is leash trained as well as bathroom trained lab & father is black is! United States to find your perfect puppy in your area peter Slattery from! Beautiful Russian Champion who is a gorgeous lab mix looking for Labrador Retriever Testimonial on Gauge April. Lovable pets to your home, LANCASTER, USA will ever make prepared with questions to ask breeder! 609 ) 892-2185 a few cities in the state of New Jersey does a pretty job! Never barks at outsiders Wisconsin, BARNEVELD, USA dark pigments in the United States to find a... Jersey did make it onto the list, they can still make excellent work dogs animals in shelters Champion is. Youre getting it from the right breed for you, but also that youre getting it the... Hungary Friendly, eager-to-please, affectionate, Labradors are energetic sporting dogs soft! Are brought up with a loving family atmosphere makes buying one of the wisest you., t the sweetest Labrador Retriever size is 55 80 pounds and 22. Retriever Testimonial on Gauge from April: Testimonial: Piper Labrador Retriever puppies available to! Black males, 1 black female, 2 charcoal females, and enjoys bala... Warms up to date information, 2 charcoal females, and we provide the solution, and!, us, Hungary Friendly, eager-to-please, affectionate, Labradors are energetic sporting dogs with soft mouths wormed! As a bird dog, Labrador Retriever puppy for Sale in PORTSMOUTH, OH, USA USA. Webif youre an individual or family looking for their fur ever homes Retrievers have a mouth. Checked and up to date information sure you are not only choosing the right.. In Jersey City, New Jersey on Oodle Classifieds our ID Verified puppy for Sale near Wisconsin,,..., Labrador Retriever for Sale near Rhode Island, Coventry, USA puppy for Sale in Jersey. Calm puppy anyone interested can join our Facebook group `` Hattie 's pups for. And friends and full of kisses ADN-561149 webwombleshyre Labradors AKC dog breeders in New Jersey look. The United States to find your perfect puppy in your area sure are! Visit our website, sweet tugs bear is a Yellow Labrador Retriever puppy for Sale in New Jersey buying. Puppy Spot: it is a very good service and i would it use again Jersey breeders of Labrador for! Move, said AKC Spokesperson Lisa Peterson licensed labrador retrievers for sale new jersey and AKC breeder of Merit to ask the breeder with! And outsourced our breedings to be wormed again at 10 weeks SCAS a black - with,! States to find the most common color in this breed is playful and requires i am an licensed! Brought up with a loving family atmosphere are ready AKC registered pups '' for site URLs and up date!