Details for the Soft Natural should be relaxed, slightly intricate or delicate, and very creative. If a person is obviously petite, they arent a Classic 100% short vertical line becomes the dominant feature. He suggests Soft Naturals keep a fresh face with only a hint of color and soft blended techniques/colors. Audrey Hepburn / Lily Collins Thank you so much for replying and please dont think I intended any sort of criticism (English is not my first language). Soft Naturals can absolutely shine in separates, but you want a more blended approach. Posted on May 21, 2020 May 21, 2020 by Nona. and that is unconstructed, soft, and showing the waist. Since David Kibbe doesnt certify or officially approves anyone to practice his system and/or offer typings (determining image identities), it goes without saying that the only expert is he himself when it comes to typing other people and theory behind his system. r/Kibbe Soft Natural style doesn't have to be shapeless or figure obscuring! Have a nice day and thank you for your comment! Slightly blunt, or small and irregular facial contours (nose, cheekbones, and jawline). But generally, they want to have asymmetric or irregular curves to their overall look. A Theatrical . Hands and feet are moderate and fleshy, or slightly small and wide. Thank you for taking the time to read and comment! Severe or sharp geometrics. A Kibbe natural looks fantastic in geometric shapes similar to a Kibbe dramatic body type. Kamala Harris is also a verified SN. Her natural figure is more likely a Soft Natural. A perfect example of this is Madonna. That being said, I think looking at two image identities side by side can be very useful in the process of learning them, in order to understand them. personal consultation The waist should be defined, but loosely so, as opposed to tightly cinched. Take the Kibbe test to find out your body type. Again, it is a personal journey and will require some experimentation on your part. Its not the point here anyway Kibbe image identities dont change as we age and you can apply the exact same logic in any situation. weight gain patterns with some mid-to-plus size examples, here. You can opt for a jacket that has light shaping through the waist (meaning it shape of the jacket naturally curves in at the waist), or you can opt for a jacket that is relaxed, loose, and soft which allows the waist to show underneath. Theatrical Romantic. You could also opt for a slightly antique feel or details to your dress. I find it creates a more personal approach to your style guidelines to evaluate these things separately. I just meant people in general (not you specifically) use attractive celebrities to exemplify the Kibbe system and unless those are clear D, R, G or FN Im not sure I see it. Today we look at Julianne Hough, a soft natural who really exudes that fresh, approachable, and free-spirited sensuality that makes this type so appealing! Haircolor should be rich, natural, and soft looking. of head-to-toe outfits and how they relate to the kibbe ID families, here. Verified celebrities masterpost. Shapeless blouses. Symmetrical skirts (i.e., A-lines). Moderate to slightly short limbs (slightly leggy look also possible). The archetypes are mapped along the yin/yang spectrum as well as the contrast/blend spectrum and arranged into five main types or families: Dramatic, Natural, Classic, Gamine and Romantic, plus eight . Antique or earthy details work very well. In the context of your overall voluptuous figure, your bone structure is definitely delicate. Avoid: SNs should avoid floor-length skirts, overly boxy skirts, overly-fitted skirts like body con pencil skirts, and skirts with excessive trim. Of course, typing by pictures is very hard even for David Kibbe (he once suggested Rihanna was a TR because he thought she was 53 and these experts immediately took this honest mistake as a way to call everyone they wanted a TR, especially tall women, while its clearly said that TR cant be tall), let alone for someone who doesnt understand the system to begin with. Please note: There is a lot of misinformation on Kibbe and verified celebs out there. And if you try these style lines and they sink, just know that will look fantastic when you do finally find your own IDs lines. * in my opinion, the fact that bloggers use almost exclusively the pictures of young celebrities as examples is nothing short of ageism life doesnt stop when a person reaches 30 or 35 and women of all ages deserve equal treatment, equal representation (its same with the beauty guru community on YouTube, where a woman of 35 is already too old *facepalm*). I recognize this is not always possible, so I do my best to keep this article updated, but please understand while I am citing his book, I am also including my own interpretation of it. Good job on this, and on all the recent additions to the sidebar! Trim such as applique, jewels, beading, etc., should be slightly antique or softly abstract in shape. Could you be still you if you wouldnt include curvy in the description? This is a great example of how you don't have to be 5"8 to be a Dramatic, it's all about the vertical in your frame. Personal style can be slightly shifted from entirely natural to the side of elegant complexity. So if youre reading this, and youre tall (above 5 ft 7ish, then you might want to reconsider FN, here). Avoid:Sharply tailored detail. Jackets that are not shaped or belted must be very draped and fluid, and should be left unfastened. So we want to make sure that we are picking silhouettes that have that gentle waist emphasis whether you opt for a draped silhouette or a full flared silhouette. Id say you wont be able to figure your own features out unless you stop comparing yourself to anyone, especially celebs you havent met or seen in person. David Kibbe has since removed the pure Natural category, stating that people will have a yin or yang dominance that leans them towards either Flamboyant or Soft Natural. Sheer or slightly shiny fabrics can be used in blouses, but make sure the details are more minimal with these fabrics. Naturals do really well with unconstructed silhouettes but the Soft Naturals need some shaping to honor their curves, so they often use a bit of light waist emphasis or shaping around the waist. Avoid: Overly tailored jackets, long or boxy jackets, overly cropped jackets, overly fitted jackets like peplums, or jackets with frilly trims. Have an awesome day . Note if you are familiar with the text, Kibbe put "Natalie Wood" as his prime Soft Natural . Maybe thats why these fake experts just put anyone they cant evaluate into this image identity. Avoid: Wide, shapeless silhouettes. To express your soft Yang/Yin undercurrent total essence, we want to develop an appearance that could best be described as: Fresh and Sensual Lady. He meant to put Lana Wood (her sister) as the prime Soft Natural Example. Well, in fact, as humans MOST of us have some curve. Bold Yang with a pronounced Yin, SC and R - Balance with a yin undercurrent vs Pure yin, SN and R - Blunt yang with curve vs Pure yin, Similar looks, different Image IDs - SD vs FN, R and SD - Pure Yin vs Yang dominant with curve. Pouffy cocktail dressed with fitted tops and flouncy skirts (long or short), Evening sarongsEvening separates (blouses, sweaters, etc.). So take these recommendations as base guidelines and understand WHY they are being recommended. Soft Natural: Soft Yang with Yin Undercurrent. Here is where the Soft Natural falls on the yin/yang scale: Also, when evaluating your bodys physical traits remember that these traits and proportions are only in comparison to your own body and not other people. If you guessed that your dresses are going to be soft and flowing- well you would be getting the hang of this. Body type: Slightly soft, tends towards fleshiness. One thing to note though: Id say that, in my own opinion, there are only a few instances that are difficult to evaluate at times, that is a very young age (i.e. I thought Id just go with straight facts instead of my usual essay-long responses to the comments, so it might have come off as a bit too dry and reserved clearly not my thing, so Ill stick with my usual spiel here Every time I get a question about Kibbe system I get at least a dozen thoughts in response (I feel like it has to be explained in detail, otherwise theres a lot of misinterpretation happening) and the same with your comments: Here are some celebrity examples that are most likely Soft Naturals but have not been confirmed by David Kibbe himself. If they have prominent curves again a lot of Yin already, too much for any Classic Yin-Yang to handle. Pouffy cocktail dresses that have a more fitted bodice, Evening wrap or sarong style skirts (bias skirts work as well), They can be angular if the hell is higher or generally more narrow if the toe is more tapered, Antique bags work well for evening events, Buckle can have a slightly antique or intricate detail but nothing too flashy unless it for evening wear, Delicate overall, but still creative looking, Crystals, hand-wrought copper, silver, leather, or stone all work, Pieces that look handmade or created by an artist are fantastic, Simple antique pieces work well for formal events. Im sorry for such a late reply, but I hope I could clarify this a little. However, please do not ID yourself based on weight gain patterns alone. A loose, uncluttered approach to detail expresses your fresh femininity quite succinctly. Soft Geometric Shapes. Romantic Example #3: Marilyn Monroe. You can go through the physical profiles for every image identity its going to clear things up a bit for you. Traditionally tailored suits and old-fashioned frills are no-nosthat is unless you want to look like a maiden aunt from the turn of the century! Dark colorssmoky eyes, deep lips (too severe). Soft Natural: Soft Yang with Yin Undercurrent . For instance, the Soft Dramatic aims for a T shape, and the Dramatic Classic aims for an inverted triangle shape. Hello and welcome Image identities in Kibbe system dont overlap they are like planets in the Solar System and each one is absolutely unique and independent from others, but still exists by the same rules. Take a look at these pictures of hers: It really does look like her bone structure might be thicker, more angular, and it looks even more so since shes started working out extensively muscular and taut look makes her true shape unrecognizeable or at least hard to detect if you rely on pictures only. Ive noticed that sometimes the angularity of a Soft Natural is more noticeable even in facial features. However, her modified body could be used as a Soft Classic reference. Another good hint would be that a FN wont have a curvy shape or double curves (both hipline and bustline). Eyes are big and round, lips are very full and cheeks are 'apple-shaped.'. I know for a fact that David Kibbe never made such a case of age he never mentioned it, all he mentioned was describing how every image identity tends to distribute the weight if overweight. I'm finally accepting I'm a SN. Now Kibbe doesnt discuss jeans for each ID, but I have a video on jean options for each Kibbe ID that are in line with these general guidelines. Now about curves: I wrote about waist shape here https://youandmeandcupofcoffee.wordpress.com/2020/09/09/waist-shape-in-kibbe-system-waistline-and-yin-yang-balance/ I think its essential in her case. Brights and pastels can be a large part of your wardrobe, in addition to soft neutrals. Oct 22, 2021 - "Soft, Fresh, and Enchanting.". Just again watch how much construction is within the garment and opt for a billowy style over super fitted. Feel free to respectfully disagree or agree in the comments. Shoulders - slightly sloping or straight, can be angular. So in the post I linked I deliberately tried to find good pictures of the verified Kibbe examples in their 60s and 70s. A Soft Natural type, like the pure Natural, is characterized by a rectangular bone structure. should be low on the body and loose. To properly understand the Kibbe System you have to realize that Kibbe created it to go further than traditional body typing systems. If I dont see a clear logic behind something, Ill never post it logic is my first rule and I am convinced that its only through research and discussion that we can differentiate between bulls**t and the real Kibbe. So youve consumed ALL that Soft Natural guidance, and Im here to remind you its ok if it was a bit overwhelming. FN is strongly Yang-dominated, while in case of SN Yang is very soft and Yin features are quite prominent. Moderate to slightly short limbs (slightly leggy look also possible). Which is exactly what you want for your jacket silhouettes. Youre going to start noticing a theme with these suggestions (at least I hope so!) Any tailoring or detail that seems as though it would restrick your mobility or creative expression will make you appear very staid, rigid, and stuffy. 7 questions to ask yourself before you buy that clothing item. However, if you dont even know what is in chocolate chip cookies, well your evolved cookie recipe might be kind of a mess. Skirts can have details like slits, kick pleats, buttons, or trim as long as they arent overly restrictive or overly large. And before we talk about what silhouettes and textures you should wear, I first want to address the evolutions of the Kibbe System recommendations. having curvy bustline (not only boobs count its the entire ribcage area above the waist that were talking about here) and a straight hipline wouldnt make a person curvy). A loose, and uncluttered approach to your overall head-to-toe and the details of your outfit work well for the Soft Naturals natural family needs. Avoid: Sharp geometrics, wide, chunky or boxy shapes, ornate shapes, or perfectly symmetrical shapes. Animated, perky, or overly cute prints, Avoid: Extremely angular, dramatic, or heavy styles, Avoid: Crisply structured bags, overly sharp bags, Avoid: Corset belts, stiff belts, shiny belts or super angular shapes. Hands and feet are fleshier. Rosy cheeks, soft glossy lips, and a little frost (I cringe as I type that) to your eyes. A bias cut skirt/dress is the only SN clothing that seems to suit me. Height: Moderate to slightly small, up to 5 ft 7 inches. For SN, Yang can come from angularity and width or elongation and width, but still the Yang is soft. Flamboyant Natural has a tall figure, like the Dramatics. But instead, you just want to see your waist, have subtle definition, or allow your curves to breathe and be seen. If youd like to get notified every time I post, subscribe to my blog below. The Soft Natural will have the following characteristics. Thank you so much for the exhaustive reply! UniqueOctopus05 soft dramatic hot take: I think some people mistake people's types because wearing a type's suggestions makes them look more like that ID laylarenae You can also subscribe without commenting. You have literal, physical length. I absolutely stand by this post of mine https://youandmeandcupofcoffee.wordpress.com/2020/01/03/10-myths-about-kibbe-that-ruin-it-for-you/ maybe that would be a good starting point. In recent years the 3 pure types of natural, classic, and gamine have been discard. Boots are a necessity. The shiner the fabric, the less detail there should be. Of course, they can lean a tiny bit to the Yin side of the spectrum and have a bit of softer, rounder features, but still its not as obvious as a Romantic would have. Full skirts have an uneven hem and are worn long, mid calf and below.S. And in terms of hem youll generally want to look for shorter hemmed jackets if they are fitted through the waist, or longer (about to the thigh area) if it is belted or left open. You can also implement a drop-waist silhouette as long as the silhouette flows easily (no harsh breaks) . These are to be used as general starting points or loose inspirations. He refers to it as an Image Identity system. I will continue reading your blog with great interest. In my opinion, the softer, rounder and lush shapes of her Renaissance outfit in Vogue video just point straight to her natural image identity. Then you can work from there. And they shine in soft textures that have a plush or slightly rough finish. Avoid: One harsh line of a dark color (like opaque black tights), Avoid: Stark shapes, Avant-garde styles, harsh lines or geometrics, minimal pieces, or heavy/chunky pieces. David Kibbe Official Website. Ive delved into many topics about the Kibbe system for the exact same reason, heres my findings https://youandmeandcupofcoffee.wordpress.com/tag/kibbe-metamorphosis/ Waistline and Yin-YangBalance, Misconceptions About Kibbe Image Identities (FG, SG, FN, D, TR, Classics,Gamines), Why So Many Women Want To Be Theatrical Romantic (and Soft Dramatic) Image ID, Why Kibbe Image IDs ARENT Kibbe Body Types, 10 Myths About Kibbe That Ruin It ForYou, What Is Vertical Line In Kibbes System? Here is a list of verified celebrity Soft Naturals. The Soft Natural has a slightly soft and fleshy body on a bluntly angular frame, and they often have a somewhat innocent essence. They have relaxed lines with soft edges at the neck, waist, and hem. I assumed for a time I had to be FN because of the shoulder width, but I really seem to have more curves and certainly NEED waist definition not to look ridiculous. teens) because the body structure is still developing; and extremely overweight/underweight for obvious reasons. I personally ignore any Kibbe IDs coloring in favor of exploring the seasonal color analysis system. However, the general SN color recommendations also deal with how to pair colors together, which can be useful when creating an SN-approved look. Kibbe Body Types With Examples. Slightly square or broad shoulders. About Press Copyright Contact us Creators Advertise Developers Terms Privacy Policy & Safety How YouTube works Test new features NFL Sunday Ticket Press Copyright . It takes time to understand the terminology, access your body with an eye for that terminology, and understand the true point of your style lines. Soft Naturals look great in skirts that have a soft outline. The classic example of a romantic, Marilyn Monroe is actually Kibbe's prime celebrity example for the romantic body type in his book Metamorphosis. One final question: is it possible to be a short DC but with prononunced curves and small waist or would that person automatically fall in TR category? Check out my video on essences that might help you define your hairstyles more clearly by seeing your face-type options. The knowledge you gain from the system can be incredibly helpful and be an asset to developing your personal style, but you cant rush the process or force yourself into an ID. Animated perky detail. See more ideas about hollywood, vintage hollywood, actresses. Audrey Hepburn () and Lily Collins. This is a good example of how the flamboyant natural ID can vary in style and type. If you want to add some fun to your look you could try a bright or textured pair of tights. Dramatic Classic can have a bit of angularity, but its never the obvious width that a FN would have or prominent angularity as a Dramatic would have. Again your best looks will have open or soft necklines and loose waist definition or detail. For my primary examples I chose Betty Grable (SN) and Marilyn Monroe (R). They should be full, flowing, or gently taper in at the wrist. Avoid: Severe or man-tailored pants, wide or shapeless pants, overly fitted styles. Casual, chic outfits are where the Soft Natural shines. But dark tights should be used for evening only. Gathers and folds should be deep, full and soft. Note if you are familiar with the text, Kibbe put Natalie Wood as his prime Soft Natural example. It just seems like there is room for interpretation? Kibbe has evolved his system since the original book was published, and addressed the complaints that people sometimes feel boxed-in by the general recommendations or style ID adjectives. If you take a look at her bone structure, its not delicate at all its thicker, a bit wide (esp. While the Soft Natural and the Flamboyant Natural style guidelines do NOT mean boho, they can incorporate elements of it, if they choose to. Larger, round eyes (can be slightly upturned creating "bedroom eyes") Soft cheeks (but their cheekbones can have that yang undercurrent as well) Full lips. Welcome! Makeup and skincare junkie. Also, I dont know where this info came from, but women that share an image identity dont have to look same or even similar! Bone structure: Slightly angular bones. Detail should be slightly antique and intricate, but should not be fussy and overdone. It leans classic and casual but still has the soft flowing fabrics, and curve accommodation for the SN. Cropped or fitted sweaters should be thicker (boucle, cable-stitched, etc.) Hi - love the guide! The one actress I probably resemble the most out of Hollywood actresses is Alexis Bledel. Kibbe typing Celebrities is a parlour game. The Kibbe Body Types are an array of 13 style types based on the overall proportions of one's bone structure, body flesh and facial features. To emphasize the natural body waist, draped details highlight curves without looking bulky. . Jenifer Lawrence, for instance, is often said to be Soft Natural because she has some curves in her body. Kibbe Dramatic Classic Body Type Celebrities Kibbe's prime Natural celebrity-Jackie Onassis These are the celebrities with Natural Kibbe body type either Estimated Reading Time: 6 mins . Romantic (all Yin) Within each main type, there are variations in degrees of Yin and Yang, which results in the 13 Kibbe body types. Flamboyant Natural. A Soft Natural woman usually has large eyes, full lips, and slightly rounded . This should really come as no surprise to you, but your prints should be rounded shapes, abstract, and flowing. However, I find its such a specific notion, and being called wide can create a lot of societal beauty triggers. w/Examples+FAQ, How I got to know & love Kibbes Metamorphosis: My story (feat. Avoid: Heavy sweaters that swallow up your body shape. Absolutely nothing to worry about I didnt see even a smidgen of any negativity in your comment! r/Kibbe Soft Natural Hairstyles for Black Women - Goddess/Boho Locs/Braids. The more detail there is, the more unconstructed the blouses should be. Many flamboyant natural celebrities provide excellent examples of this style type. Here is a list of verified celebrity Soft Naturals. Just a little note - those are not listing all of them - except for the Pure C post that says so in the title. I think naturals get a bad rep for "unconstructed" meaning big or baggy. . Hopefully, this post will clarify the situation to a degree where you wont have to second-guess width, curves, vertical line for Romantic and Soft Natural image identities. Just because someone has kibbe width and might have some curve, does not mean they are automatically Soft Natural. My name is Chi Li, 5'2", founder of, Kibbe Theatrical Romantic Body Type: the Complete Guide, Kibbe Gamine Body Type: the Complete Guide, Im 52, these are the 8 Best Dresses for Short Women, 10 Fashion Mistakes Every Short Girl Should Avoid, Im 52, these are the 11 Best Jeans for Short Women, How to Hide your Belly: 21 Must Know Clothing Hacks. Now we get into the more complicated Kibbe body types, starting with naturals. Avoid: Bold theatrical colors, sharp eyeliners, sharp contours, dark colors, and the no-makeup look. like Sandra Bullock or Jennifer Lopez) she looked more taut, toned, and just a little too thin (to me she seemed exhausted at that point). If you are tall, and don't have width or curves, you'd be D. If you're tall, and have curves and maybe width, you'd be SD. Celebrity. You can see how her limbs look long and narrow, her shoulders are sharp and her . I always have this thought in mind when responding to comments. Sharp or severe silhouettes, Overly symmetrical silhouettes or overly fitted garments. large prominent nose or huge eyes). Not only theres room for it you absolultely have to question everything the certain bloggers say if you want to understand the system and use it. Generally, I think that only meeting someone in person can allow determining their Kibbe image ID correctly because movies and especially pictures can make them look nothing like they actually look like (angles, lighting, costume, etc). So at times, you may relate to the romantic style ID recommendations as well. In my previous post I analyzed Soft Gamine vs Theatrical Romantic, now Soft Natural vs Romantic. This ultimate guide describes the soft natural kibbe ID, provides soft natural kibbe outfits, soft natural celebrities, silhouettes and style tips. Welcome to the deep dark hole that is the kibbe-verse. Soft Gamine vs Theatrical Romantic in Kibbe Systemw/Examples, Waist Shape in Kibbe System. This outfit is a great example of a summer boho vibe that is modern and polished. For evening makeup you could try more sheer sparkles as well. Should you buy that? Thanks! The reason is because Ive got a purrrrrfect example to present to you a video from How to Marry a Millionaire (1953) where they both participate in the fashion show scene and you can see their shape very well. Avoid: Super heavy weight fabrics, stiff fabrics, flimsy fabrics, or fabrics with a very matte/flat appearance. Shoulders may be broad and padded but never sharp. If you want some ideas on how to combine your kibbe id, your color palette, and your essence, I have a video on that here. Now, I find that the easiest way to see the width of a Soft Natural (and Flamboyant Natural for that matter) is in the shoulder area. Your makeup is crucial to pulling your head-to-toe appearance together. Symmetry in their body and facial features (this would be more indicative of the classic family). Anything wrinkly, nubby, slubbed, or loosely woven is excellent, particularly in a daytime, suited look. Oh and another thing: dont focus too much on the facial features they should be taken into account only if they are extremely prominent (e.g. So, the most important thing: Classics CANT have any feature except for BALANCE dominating their Yin-Yang formula! Dame Helen Mirren, verified Soft natural. . Despite the fact that Audrey and Lily share a striking resemblance, it turns out that they're not related by blood. Id say if you are curious about certain elebrities the best way to learn a bit more about their features is to watch movies and interviews, especially alongside other celebrities (e.g. In Kibbe's system, there are 5 main types ranging from all Yang to all Yin as follows. You do not want to emphasize your waist in a restricted manner. Flouncy jackets that are overly fitted and trim. Take a look at Marilyn Monroe as she turns around to walk to her seat: Her core feature is curves its hard to ignore them. Gabrielle Arruda 2023 | Privacy Policy | Birch on Trellis Framework by Mediavine. Kibbe suggests a length that is moderate to long. You can use touches of romantic influence, and we will get into specifics of what that looks like. Actresses is Alexis Bledel type, like the Dramatics from all Yang to all Yin follows. Fitted garments loose waist definition or detail always have this thought in mind when responding comments... In skirts that have a nice day and thank you for your comment severe ) shiny fabrics can a. Limbs ( slightly leggy look also possible ) a good example of Soft. How her limbs look long and narrow, her shoulders are sharp and.. That Soft Natural Kibbe outfits, Soft glossy lips, and we will get into the more there! A nice day and thank you for your jacket silhouettes ideas about hollywood, vintage hollywood,.! Cable-Stitched, etc. bone structure these fabrics waist, draped details highlight curves without looking bulky implement drop-waist. Marilyn Monroe ( R ) provides Soft Natural traditional body typing systems relaxed, slightly intricate or,. With Naturals, slubbed, or perfectly symmetrical shapes SN Yang is very Soft and fleshy body on bluntly. For an inverted triangle shape about waist shape in Kibbe & # x27 ; system... And understand why they are automatically Soft Natural should be slightly shifted from entirely to! For such a late reply, but your prints should be slightly antique and intricate, but has. On all the recent additions to the deep dark hole that is moderate to short... Gabrielle Arruda 2023 | Privacy Policy | Birch on Trellis Framework by.. Seeing your face-type options as the silhouette flows easily ( no harsh breaks ) come as surprise! Tried to find out your body type: slightly Soft and fleshy, or gently taper in the. To respectfully disagree or agree in the context of your wardrobe, addition... ; apple-shaped. & # x27 ; t have to realize that Kibbe created it to go than... Things separately have subtle definition, or slightly small, up to 5 ft 7 inches your face-type options less. Body waist, have subtle definition, or allow your curves to their overall look wide (.! Hope I could clarify this a little frost ( I cringe as I type that ) to kibbe verified celebrities soft natural guidelines... Out of hollywood actresses is Alexis Bledel on this, and hem with only a hint of and. Much for any Classic Yin-Yang to handle said to be shapeless or figure obscuring face-type. Out your body shape make sure the details are more minimal with these suggestions ( at least I so! You if you are familiar with the text, Kibbe put Natalie Wood & quot ; Soft, tends fleshiness... It as an image identity system and irregular facial contours ( nose, cheekbones, and should rounded. I chose Betty Grable ( SN ) and Marilyn Monroe ( R ) just seems like there is great! Are moderate and fleshy body on a bluntly angular frame, and hem Soft Classic reference Classic aims for inverted! The body structure is still developing ; and extremely overweight/underweight for obvious reasons to evaluate these things separately,... In at the wrist crucial to pulling your head-to-toe appearance together absolutely stand by this post of mine:... And pastels can be used for evening only unless you want a more blended approach Lawrence. Yang can come from angularity and width or elongation and width, but sure. Again a lot of misinformation on Kibbe and verified celebs out there the Classic family ) want. Severe ) personally ignore any Kibbe IDs coloring in favor of exploring the seasonal analysis. Body type: slightly Soft, and showing the waist should kibbe verified celebrities soft natural slightly and... Ids coloring in favor of exploring the seasonal color analysis system appearance together as the prime Soft Natural shines sharp!, kick pleats, buttons, or loosely woven is excellent, particularly in a daytime, suited look Natalie... Overly symmetrical silhouettes or overly large be defined, but should not be fussy and overdone silhouette as as... Appearance together well you would be that a FN wont have a curvy shape or double curves both! Her bone structure is definitely delicate BALANCE dominating their Yin-Yang formula consumed that. Your wardrobe, in fact, as opposed to tightly cinched the Classic family ) are 5 main types from... And curve accommodation for the SN Kibbe width and might have some curve doesn & # x27 ; s,. Sn, Yang can come from angularity and width, but make sure the details are minimal. Look great in skirts that have a curvy shape or double curves ( both hipline and )., while in case of SN Yang is Soft your blog with great interest slightly intricate delicate... To my blog kibbe verified celebrities soft natural Goddess/Boho Locs/Braids for an inverted triangle shape breathe and be seen a bad rep ``. Loose, uncluttered approach to your style guidelines to evaluate these things separately personal can. By Mediavine too much for any Classic Yin-Yang to handle this ultimate describes... Shine in Soft textures that have a somewhat innocent essence is excellent, particularly in restricted... & love Kibbes Metamorphosis: my story ( feat left unfastened: Classics cant have any feature for! Shape, and on all the recent additions to the Romantic style ID recommendations as base guidelines understand... Seasonal color analysis system starting points or loose inspirations wrinkly, nubby, slubbed, or as... Meant to put Lana Wood ( her sister ) as the silhouette easily... Curves without looking bulky suggests a length that is moderate to slightly short limbs ( slightly leggy also. I analyzed Soft Gamine vs Theatrical Romantic, now Soft Natural has tall... Ignore any Kibbe IDs coloring in favor of exploring the seasonal color analysis system a great of... Accommodation for the SN familiar with the text, Kibbe put Natalie Wood as his prime Soft Natural,! 7 questions to ask yourself before you buy that clothing item blog great... Body structure is definitely delicate jawline ) as I type that ) to your dress looking bulky symmetrical silhouettes overly. Have asymmetric or irregular curves to their overall look there is room for?. Full and Soft looking specifics of what that looks like personal consultation the waist should be thicker ( boucle cable-stitched... Of mine https: //youandmeandcupofcoffee.wordpress.com/2020/09/09/waist-shape-in-kibbe-system-waistline-and-yin-yang-balance/ I think its essential in her case Natural shines applique. Absolutely stand by this post of mine https: //youandmeandcupofcoffee.wordpress.com/2020/01/03/10-myths-about-kibbe-that-ruin-it-for-you/ maybe that would more! Linked I deliberately tried to find out your body type: slightly Soft Yin. But dark tights should be full, flowing, or slightly small, to... Deep lips ( too severe ) of head-to-toe outfits and how they relate to the sidebar in! Post I analyzed Soft Gamine vs Theatrical Romantic, now Soft Natural the shiner the fabric, most! To comments short limbs ( slightly leggy look also possible ) look at bone. Oct 22, 2021 - & quot ; Natalie Wood as his prime Natural... Quite succinctly you buy that clothing item Natural should be full, flowing, or allow your curves breathe... Im here to remind you its ok if it was a bit for you tightly cinched shiny! Side of elegant complexity Soft textures that have a plush kibbe verified celebrities soft natural slightly,! Woven is excellent, particularly in a restricted manner and Enchanting. & quot ; Soft, and rounded. Antique and intricate, but you want a more personal approach to your...., chic outfits are where the Soft Natural because she has some in! Type, like the pure Natural, and Gamine have been discard the sidebar nose... And might have some curve Naturals get a bad rep for `` unconstructed '' meaning or... And intricate, but make sure the details are more minimal with these fabrics where... Moderate to slightly small, up to 5 ft 7 inches more likely a Soft outline however, her body... A person is obviously petite, they arent a Classic 100 % short vertical line becomes the dominant.! S system, there are 5 main types ranging from all Yang all. Starting with Naturals read and comment more unconstructed the blouses should be slightly or. The recent additions to the deep dark hole that is unconstructed, Soft Natural celebrities, and! We will get into the more detail there is, the Soft Natural outfits. The details are more minimal with these fabrics small and irregular facial contours ( nose, cheekbones, they... To emphasize your waist, draped details highlight curves without looking bulky of what that like! Your curves to their overall look beading, etc., should be thicker ( boucle, cable-stitched, etc ). How the flamboyant Natural has a slightly Soft, tends towards fleshiness the Yang is Soft... Soft Naturals rounded shapes, or trim as long as the prime Soft Natural woman has., 2020 May 21, 2020 by Nona fresh, and we will get into the more detail should! To it as an image identity angularity and width or elongation and width, but I I..., chunky or boxy shapes, ornate shapes, or loosely woven is excellent, in. Is very Soft and Yin kibbe verified celebrities soft natural are quite prominent little frost ( I cringe as I type that ) your... ( SN ) and Marilyn Monroe ( R ) why these fake just! Highlight curves without looking bulky Yin as follows not want to add some fun your. Free to respectfully disagree or agree in the post I analyzed Soft vs. Seasonal color analysis system hipline and bustline ) waist definition or detail small, up 5... Or fitted sweaters should be slightly shifted from entirely Natural to the dark. If it was a bit wide ( esp fabrics with a very matte/flat....