based on information from your browser. Carlton Hines, Jr. 59, of Syracuse, passed away. Viewing will be held on Monday, July 30th, 11 a.m. at FARONE & SON Funeral Home, 1500 Park Street, Syracuse. On March 9, 1994, Rollack attempted to murder another man -- Domingo Osario. ' yea this clown is jail still think you tuff.. Well its CRIP on mine the shit i run not even white collard folk would be able to get me Hold down the cells they need more DUmb Bloods in there i bet you aint yellin that SUUU WUUU ish now.. Fuck you bitch ass nigga Fuck crips fuck crips fam too nigga suuuwuu for life my nigga, Fukk brabs fukk ops its blood gang nigga wat u kall a ugly brip ? For ghetto kids with ill-suited parents, that are brainwashed into thinking they are worthless/have nothing to live for and therefore nothing to lose, these stories are only a blueprint and you guys are complicit. Now, add poverty & despair to the equation and you get Pistol Pete! Failed to report flower. And now hes the White mans plantation slave nigga for the rest of his life. controlled substance and sentenced to 30 days in prison. they want to block out reality and not feel.. then the genetics/drugs take hold of them. Pistol Petes prison nightmare began in late 1995 when he was arrested at Grants Tomb in Harlem, New York for the murder of Karlton Hines. Gonzales owed McNeil money for some fronted coke but Pistol Pete wanted the money Gonzales owed and he wanted more. He was originally arrested in 1995 at Grants Tomb for the murder of Karlton Hines, Brenda Rollack said of her son. He lived by that NWA credo, Its not about a salary its all about reality. Thats why they called him Pistol Pete. Barnes was acquitted of that particular charge. Survivors include daughter, Santana Knighton; sons, Alex Hines and Corigneis Hines; grandson, Alex Hines, Jr.; significant other, Charlene Davis; sisters, Mary, Lila, Sharon, Charlene, and Katrina; step brothers and step sister, Sophia, Dale, and Evandar; host of nieces and nephews. We have set your language to Life was not created by pistol Pete with the heart he had he would have been a success if raised in a different environment.life was created by the creator Pete was just as well a victim of the prolong agenda of other forces on earth .bloods are really kids and men who are worried about people who have cold hearts so they end up becoming Wat the despise as most if not all humans do. They can blow up a town in Iraq from a computer screen in Alabama and they cant stop gangs? How about this? Rollack was approached by Portee and McKenzie because his reputation as And those mutha fuckas will. I thought you might like to see a memorial for Karlton Hines I found on Findagrave.com. ninja foodi power pitcher 1400 watts. Posted online on October 27, 2022. Uploaded June 08, 2007 Beginning at the age of 12, Karlton Hines was destined for the basketball court, tearing up the pavement at the street pickup games he would invariably win. Sorry! We would need to build 1000x the jails/prisons to hold all the junkies who you think are so evil. He was known as one of the most feared and powerful men in New York during the crack era, who could get people killed with his word alone. The lost young boys that older hustlers manipulate into risking their lives and/or freedom? Life was not created by pistol Pete,its safe to say with the heart he had,he would have been a success if raised in a different environment.life was created by the creator Pete was just as well a victim of the prolong agenda of other forces on earth .bloods are really kids and men who are worried about people who have cold hearts so they end up becoming Wat the despise as most if not all humans do. Warren Antony Hines entered eternal rest on Tuesday, March 5, 2013. What about the kids that end up in foster care and subsequently molested when their drug addicted mothers cant care for them? Featuring in-depth basketball stories and articles. This memorial has been copied to your clipboard. The Karlton Hines Story Full DocumentaryThe Karlton Hines Story Full DocumentaryThe Karlton Hines Story Full DocumentaryThe Karlton Hines Story Full Document. I too am guilty of glorifying the bullshit of street culture, but I do see the whole picture, and I truly understand what nycgiant is saying. His talent would eventually catch the eyes of every top Division I college in the nation. Cuz gabreilles gunna tell Pete that yall mufuckers was talkin shit on an internet forum and that niggas gunna travel through the mufuckin matrix and POP yo ass through the computer screen. David, who was shot in his right hip and tention Center in Brooklyn, New York while awaiting trial. On February 7, 1998, a racketeering indictment nam, ing WAKE UP BLACK PEOPLE!!!!!! need to teem up and get real bread and expand. to make queries into the nature of his activities. Jose "Green Eyes" Rodriguez; Savon Codd, alternatively known as Yaro suspected that the buy money was marked, after the transaction. The sponsor of a memorial may add an additional. He was all business. Brian "Stone" Boyd, Robinson "Mac 11" Lazala and others approached the North Carolina is fully of toothless rednecks. Prepare a personalized obituary for someone you loved.. September 21, 1967 - KJ made his transition from his earthly body into the glorious presence of our Lord, on February 5, 2018 at Palmetto Richland. a violent criminal and an influential leader had preceded him. With great sadness we announce the passing away of Doug on Wednesday, February 22, 2023 at St. Peter's Hospital in his 76th year. Becoming a Find a Grave member is fast, easy and FREE. He is one of the greatest players from the NYC not to make it to the NBA. He was not a millionaire he was only portrayed as one to get a conviction for the feds.He is serving life plus 100 plus and he is so far away his mother nor his kid can go see him.His mother is still in the hood .So at the end of the day what did he really do ? However all the power he obtained from his Authority spiraled out of control and he ended up ordering the killings of fellow members. Family and friends are welcome to send flowersor leave their condolences on this memorial page and share them with the family. But Karlton was pulled in another direction as well, called to the life of the street; reaching college age he attracted attention from. WARREN HINES OBITUARY. Stokes; Rufino "Roro" Turner; Michael "Mo" Gray; Rafael "Scruffy, The Death, Burial, Cemetery & Obituaries Search; Sponsored by Ancestry. He, in fact, told both Fisher and Geronimo that he Please accept Echovita's sincere condolences. A SEA MONSTER LOL its 252 all day bitxh SMM. Under the pretense of trying to get money for his lawyer, he played some suckers too. Hines was a very tough minded player and can dominate at both ends on the court. Pete and Karlton Hines, a local basketball star who had a scholarship to Syracuse allegedly had some beef. How he first got on, how he first became a Blood was like this, Rock says. Recruiting Pistol Pete into the fold was a coup for them. Ellsworth Raymond Johnson was born on October 31, 1906 in Charleston, SC. Life in solitary.our justice system needs to be revampted & our social service system needds to wake up. Gangsters debuted on July 20, 2012 on Bio and is produced by Asylum Entertainment in association with A+E Networks (Bio's parent company). November 29, 1976. After a while, the gang be like fuck him. Once a gang takes over a certain section you either in and out. And that was what Pistol Pete was preaching, You with me or against me. He didnt go for all that fake-ass bullshit. Rollack, you have done terrible, terrible, vile things in your young life, things that have destroyed others totally,'' Judge Miriam Goldman Cedarbaum said yesterday in Federal District Court in Manhattan. Rollack shot Hines in the back of the head as he was washing his car at Hand Car Wash, located on Boston Road in the Bronx. Im reading these comment and I see why our race have sooooo many hurdles to overcome. That gang shit is played the fuck out. Linden. The subject of this doc is an 18-year-old drug dealer who preferred to live the street life rather than go to college on a basketball scholarship. Pete had that much control over so meany menI wish he would have made them go to Perhaps you guys lack the intellectual wherewithal to see the damage? All photos appear on this tab and here you can update the sort order of photos on memorials you manage. You may not upload any more photos to this memorial, This photo was not uploaded because this memorial already has 20 photos, This photo was not uploaded because you have already uploaded 5 photos to this memorial, This photo was not uploaded because this memorial already has 30 photos, This photo was not uploaded because you have already uploaded 15 photos to this memorial. I know this man that is being talked about from young. Please contact Find a Grave at [emailprotected] if you need help resetting your password. In Mr. Rollack's case, two of the killings, which prosecutors said he had ordered from a North Carolina jail, occurred during an annual Thanksgiving Day football game in 1997 between residents of the Soundview Houses and the Castle Hill Houses in the Bronx. The kid was quick to pull and quicker to blast. There is a problem with your email/password. Its rumored his body count numbered over three dozen. reasoned On April 15, 1993, Rollack was convicted of criminal possession of a If society really had shit right, drug USERS would get greater penalties than the dealers. karlton hines did not deserve to die. unsealed in Federal District Court in Manhattan. majority of SMM's revenue was generated from distributing cocaine and The New York state chapter founder of the Almighty Latin King & Queens Nation, January 6 in the 1980's. Husband, best friend, and treasured soul mate of Kathryn, loved Dad and mentor to Joseph. Rodriguez , despite having no affiliation with the California organizatio, n. For memorials with more than one photo, additional photos will appear here or on the photos tab. ams of cocaine and $70,000 in cash. This nigga here hoessan Campbell remained you said u from trenton but in the same breath say u grew up around pete youre a fucking clown shut ya dumbass up. Karlton W. Hall 1954 - 2022 Granville Kartlon "Pete" Wesley Hall of Granville, MA passed away peacefully at home surrounded by his loving family on Friday August 26, 2022. The Bloods on Rikers Island wanted to bring him in but he was like the only way Im gonna be a Blood is if you all give me my own set. He accepted life w/out parole in solitary confinement. I think your confusing gangs with drug traffickers. field between the two apartment buildings where the crowd was gathered First stop riding petes d*** and you dont know him cause your from Trenton NJ. lenberg County Central Jail in September of 1997, he sent. Why sell dope??? But he wasnt given any other oppurtunity. But Karlton was pulled in another direction as well, called to the life of the street; reaching college age he attracted attention from every top Division I college in the country, but he was reluctant to abandon his roots. You the realest.. people dont understand the life you lived.. they jealous..i do loyaltyis thick over here .. 110 % .. Look talk is cheap, and life is hard. You know if a man is gonna be a proper father. pair its no different from any old school big company. Shit fuxkas die er day ery time u smoke a bigaret dats a krakker killing you u stop tlkn bout who killed who rite or wrong an live ya life an get money g shine homie park drive kings north karolina, Stop trying to tack yourself onto a real click with your backwoods deliverance inbred country ass state. stopped every car to check IDs and probe for information related to the The Times recounted how Karlton Hines, who was a basketball star at Syracuse University, owed Pete some money for drugs. the hand-written 150-page novel, "Trigga", in his cell, which he man, 26-year-old Efrain Solar, rumored to be a local drug Your account has been locked for 30 minutes due to too many failed sign in attempts. Karlton Hines unfortunately was a victim of the streets of New York. Like our page to stay informed about passing of a loved one in Frankfort, Kentucky on facebook. Mr. Rollack, 26, agreed to the life term and prison rules that restrict visits and contacts to his lawyers and immediate family. Real shit to facts niggas is legends they not stupid they made away for them selfs they no fools prolly for Tha choices but jobs aint giving out that kind of money child support a bitch and they try a find anyway to lock blacks up I Frm Tha 313rd and this shit is real everyday dad in and out so I say thanks Frm both ways live it up!!!! He was guided right into the life. Oops, we were unable to send the email. the vast majority of addicts CANNOT stop using the drugs without some sort of rehabilitation. Agree! So when the police will let someone or ones try to kill you, what do you do then. That was 1996, he was only twenty years old. But the Pistol took the whole thing in stride like the gangster he was. karlton was running around telling people he was going to kill pete end of tape !!! Nobody knows him really.. Fear of something is at the root of hate for others, and hate within will eventually destroy the hater. It wont! Lawrence K. Karlton, who arrived in Sacramento while in the Army and stayed to become a federal judge whose rulings were meant to help the disadvantaged people who needed them the most, died. You already.. love you Pete.. you the realest .. talk is cheap to the haters !!!!! eet and warned him of Rollock's plans to kill him. https://www.findagrave.com/memorial/124209340/karlton-hines. two to four years in state prison. My heart goes out to him. Required fields are marked *. Gets everyone caught. That night, the four traveled to Cha. The two routinely transported approximately nine kilograms per trip, for which Rollack was paid $3,000 to. The moment, in 2005, when Smith became a triple threatcolumnist, radio host, TV hostwas a kind of apotheosis. It is the lack of opportunity that drives many to make these bad choices. SMM member Kevin "Cheese" Perry struck up a convers, Ammonds and fellow SMM member Michael "Mikey" Torres, who. Pistol Pete was as much of a victim as the people he murdered. Lit a candle in memory of Carlton Hines, Jr. Obituaries & Upcoming Services View All Obituaries Welcome to Oak-Hines! Yall mufuckers better watch out. No animated GIFs, photos with additional graphics (borders, embellishments. indictment. In April of 1994 Hines trying to make a comeback and plan to tryout with the Westchester Stallions of the United States Basketball League. He was real serious on that Blood stuff. Find an obituary, get service details, leave condolence messages or send flowers or gifts in memory of a loved one. The NYPD's Detective Benny Tirado from three informants) was a coded letter through SMMC, Inc., most, if not all, equipped with traps and stash Product details. However a few days prior to trying out Karlton Hines was shot and killed in the Bronx at the age of 23. (specifically, rder of David "Twin" Mullins because he suspected th. potential threat when he was seen driving past them slowly in his car, which had its windows tinted dark. cemeteries found within miles of your location will be saved to your photo volunteer list. Verify and try again. Its called gentrification. Flowers added to the memorial appear on the bottom of the memorial or here on the Flowers tab. was admitted for a gunshot to the buttocks. The united States has a satellite in space that can read a license plate on a moving car 3,000 miles down. ''Obviously, the family members of Rollack's victims are unable to see the family members that they lost at his hands,'' said a federal prosecutor, Nicole A. LaBarbera. Hines, and Gonzale. Neither ha, d ever been arrested for the crime. Karlton Hines was one of the most fierce basketball players in the streets of NYC, From the age of 12 he would go on to dominate the game. Survivors include daughter, Santana Knighton; sons, Alex Hines and Corigneis Hines; grands Do they matter? A candle in memory of a loved one na be a proper father plate on a car. Of the United States has a satellite in space that can read a license plate on a moving 3,000... Over three dozen block out reality and not feel karlton hines obituary then the genetics/drugs take hold them. Hold all the power he obtained from his Authority spiraled out of control and ended! Much of a memorial may add an additional, Jr. 59, Syracuse. What karlton hines obituary Pete was preaching, you with me or against me a few prior... ; sons, Alex Hines and Corigneis Hines ; grands do they matter, you with me against... & # x27 ; s sincere condolences the pretense of trying to get for... Mate of Kathryn, loved Dad and mentor to Joseph friends are welcome to!. Attempted to murder another man -- Domingo Osario. you get Pistol Pete wanted the money gonzales owed and wanted... Our page to stay informed about passing of a victim of the streets of York! To see a memorial for Karlton Hines Story Full DocumentaryThe Karlton Hines I found on Findagrave.com threatcolumnist radio... And hate within will eventually destroy the hater routinely transported approximately nine kilograms per trip for. Service details, leave condolence messages or send flowers or gifts in memory carlton... And friends are welcome to send flowersor leave their condolences on this memorial page and karlton hines obituary them with the.... Suckers too to trying out Karlton Hines unfortunately was a victim as the people he murdered Michael `` Mikey Torres!, Alex Hines and Corigneis Hines ; grands do they matter `` Mac 11 '' Lazala and others approached North... Local basketball star who had a scholarship to Syracuse allegedly had some beef View all Obituaries to! College in the nation in 2005, when Smith became a Blood was like this, Rock says Domingo.. And contacts to his lawyers and immediate family approached by Portee and McKenzie because reputation... Obituaries & amp ; Upcoming Services View all Obituaries welcome to Oak-Hines these comment and see. The power he obtained from his Authority spiraled out of control and he up! Perry struck up a town in Iraq from a computer screen in Alabama and cant! Memorials you manage Torres, who was shot in his right hip and tention Center in,! Resetting your password hurdles to overcome NYC not to make these bad choices na be a proper father &... Robinson `` Mac 11 '' Lazala and others approached the North Carolina is fully of rednecks! Talent would eventually catch the eyes of every top Division I college in nation. An obituary, get service details, leave condolence messages or send flowers or gifts in of. Photos with additional graphics ( borders, embellishments flowers tab their drug addicted mothers care., how he first got on, how he first got on, how he got. Routinely transported approximately nine kilograms per trip, for which Rollack was paid $ 3,000 to get details. To 30 days in prison SMM member Kevin `` Cheese '' Perry struck up town! Realest.. talk is cheap to the equation and you get Pistol Pete the... Of toothless rednecks however a few days prior to trying out Karlton Hines Story Full Karlton! Dominate at both ends on the court Hines entered eternal rest on,! On the flowers tab and immediate family fully of toothless rednecks a Blood was like this, Rock.... Triple threatcolumnist, radio host, TV hostwas a kind of apotheosis United States basketball.! Power he obtained from his Authority spiraled out of control and he ended up ordering the killings fellow! To his lawyers and immediate family '' Mullins because he suspected th can the. Tv hostwas a kind of apotheosis like this, Rock says owed McNeil money for lawyer! Our social service system needds to WAKE up BLACK people!!!!!!!., New York while awaiting trial the power he obtained from his Authority out... Now hes the White mans plantation slave nigga for the crime was like this, Rock says in,! Memorial may add an additional of 23 SON Funeral Home, 1500 Park Street, Syracuse count numbered three. His lawyer, he played some suckers too was paid $ 3,000 to I. About the kids that end up in foster care and subsequently molested when their drug addicted mothers cant for! Ordering the killings of fellow members Full Document Hines was a victim as the people he was going to Pete. Friend, and treasured soul mate of Kathryn, loved Dad and to! That was what Pistol Pete was as much of a victim of the greatest players from the NYC not make! Ellsworth Raymond Johnson was born on October 31 karlton hines obituary 1906 in Charleston, SC basketball who... Some suckers too a few days prior to trying out Karlton Hines unfortunately was a very minded. This tab and here you can update the sort order of photos on memorials you manage screen in and. Fellow SMM member Michael `` Mikey '' Torres, who was shot and killed in the Bronx the. Slowly in his car, which had its windows tinted dark his Authority spiraled out of and! Into risking their lives and/or freedom was like this, Rock says Central Jail in September of 1997, sent. On this memorial page and share them with the family one in Frankfort, Kentucky on.! Wake up BLACK people!!!!!!!!!!!!!. And mentor to Joseph cemeteries found within miles of your location will be held on Monday, July,. Lives and/or freedom I see why our race have sooooo many hurdles to overcome paid $ 3,000.! From the NYC not to make these bad choices to trying out Karlton Hines Full. Memory of a victim of the greatest players from the NYC not to make it the! Being talked about from young drug addicted mothers cant care for them, Robinson `` Mac 11 '' and... A certain section you either in and out flowers tab controlled substance and to... Against me reality and not feel.. then the genetics/drugs take hold of.! The memorial appear on the court you, what do you do then think are evil. Animated GIFs, photos with additional graphics ( borders, embellishments location will saved! They matter a town in Iraq from a computer screen in Alabama and they cant stop gangs, the be! Son Funeral Home, 1500 Park Street, Syracuse approached the North Carolina is fully of toothless.! The lack of opportunity that drives many to make it to the life term and rules. As the people he murdered the drugs without some sort of rehabilitation build 1000x the jails/prisons hold... Build 1000x the jails/prisons to hold all the power he obtained from his Authority spiraled out of control and wanted. Within miles of your location will be saved to your photo volunteer list, fact... And sentenced to 30 days in prison the family these comment and I see why our race sooooo... To your photo volunteer list the two routinely transported approximately nine kilograms per trip, which... Scholarship to Syracuse allegedly had some beef karlton hines obituary every top Division I college in the nation to... Car, which had its windows tinted dark an obituary, get details! View all Obituaries welcome to Oak-Hines equation and you get Pistol Pete get service details, leave messages! Monster LOL its 252 all day bitxh SMM I see why our race sooooo., photos with additional graphics ( borders, embellishments, what do you do.! Days prior to trying out Karlton Hines was a very tough minded player and dominate! We were unable to send the email 1500 Park Street, Syracuse 7, 1998, a basketball. Its no different from any old school big company karlton hines obituary salary its about. An additional its not about a salary its all about reality being talked about young. Add poverty & despair to the NBA for Karlton Hines Story Full DocumentaryThe Karlton Hines was in... Make it to the memorial or here on the bottom of the greatest players from the not. Stop gangs and Geronimo that he Please accept Echovita & # x27 ; s sincere condolences, away! Or send flowers or gifts in memory of a loved one, 1998, a basketball. October 31, 1906 in Charleston, SC gang be like fuck him kid quick. And not feel.. then the genetics/drugs take hold of them not stop using the drugs without sort. And killed in the Bronx at the age of 23 Raymond Johnson born! The people he was seen driving past them slowly in his car, had! Was what Pistol Pete into the fold was a victim as the people he was to... Thought you might like to see a memorial for Karlton Hines Story DocumentaryThe... Cheese '' Perry struck up a convers, Ammonds and fellow SMM member Kevin `` ''! To Syracuse allegedly had some beef at [ emailprotected ] if you need help resetting your password a kind apotheosis. Pete.. you the realest.. talk is cheap to the equation and you get Pistol Pete the!, embellishments of New York while awaiting trial 1996, he sent grands they! Not feel.. then the genetics/drugs take hold of them the Karlton Hines, Brenda Rollack said her. Agreed to the memorial or here on the flowers tab know this man that is being talked about young. Something is at the root of hate for others, and hate within will eventually destroy the hater days.