3 Speed manual Transmission. All rights reserved. Attempting to connect. Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States, For sale is a classic 1967 Jeepster Commando with 88,489 original miles. Title. 100% Rhino lined exterior and interior with custom airbrush MUST SEE.. Mileage 100000. **We do have a showroom with about 25 cars 1967 Jeep Jeepster Commando Own a very nice one of a kind desirable classic. Seal, Side of Tailgate fits both sides 2 required. Fits all years The 71 carried the egg crate style grill, making t We are pleased to present this 1973 Jeepster Commando. $20,950. Really cool and worth big money once they are restored. VERY NICE! Location. As Is. Jeep Disc Brake Conversion Kit, Dana 30, 1971-1976, Jeep Wagoneer and J-Truck, Disc Brake Conversion Kit, Dana 44, 1963-1973, Bench Seat Upholstery, 3" Pleats, 1946-1964, Willys Pick Up Truck, Mirror, Outside Rear View, 1948-1951, Willys Jeepster, Willys Coupe, Maverick Station Wagon, Choke Cable, Ivory Knob, 1950-1955, Pick Up Truck, Station Wagon, Sedan Delivery, and Jeepster, Choke Cable, Black Knob, 1955-1964, Willys Pick Up and Station Wagon, Four Wheel Drive Emblem Kit, 1949-1964, Willys Pick Up Truck, Station Wagon and Sedan Delivery, Willys and Jeep Disc Brake Conversion Kit, Dana 25, Dana 27, 1941-1971. The trim tag and markings on the firewall are consistant with Hurst edition markings. Vehicle has been gone through bumper to bumper and is in great running order. This could be one to check out. Im not sure if this is more Jeep Rod or Crawler. There were several different Jeepster Commando models offered; the full length hardtop, convertible (8701 in the VIN), the pickup (half cab), and the roadster which was a full length soft top. Mileage. PARTS and Vehicles for sale By Email - list the items you are interested . It touts the Jeepster Commando as a Farm Hand jeep, a term used as far back as the February 03, 1945, Willys-Overland Ad (at bottom). HISTORY The Jeepster Commando is an automobile which was first produced by Kaiser Jeep in 1966 to compete with the International Scout, Toyota Land Cruiser and Ford Bronco. Many new parts included for rebuild project, https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/768900507583450/, 1968 Kaiser jeepster No top, 225 odd fire (stuck) in vehicle but have another one that turns freely , All original drivetrain Needs fully restored Utah title Normal rocker panel and floor panel rust. Built by Jeep, this beautiful car debuted in Worldwide Vintage Autos is pleased to present this 1969 Jeep Commando. The bid price is $2900 with a day + to go. . The 1970 Jeep Jeepster Commando is finished in gold over gray upholstery and was initially sold by Smail Motors of Lander, Wyoming. Find parts for sale. inline 6. 15a?? Engine gone through a few years ago. Your CA Privacy Rights (Shine the Light) You will have to tow the car if you decide to buy it. "agent": "wordpress-6.1.1-3.0.8" Power is provided by a 225ci Dauntless V6 mated to a three-speed manual transmission and a dual-range transfer case, and additional equipment includes a Weber carburetor, D.U.I. Spring Carlisle Collector Car Flea Market & Corral. From $84.99. I had hoped to get to this Jeep, but just not going to happen and it needs to go to a worthy home to get fully saved. This 1971 Jeepster Commando SCI and the 1971 Jeepster Hurst Edition were built for only a couple of months or so making them the rarest Jeeps ever built. If you win the auction, your card will be charged for the service fee and you pay the seller directly for the vehicle. While off-road capable, I never pictured this model being used regularly as a Farm Jeep (maybe it was?). UNDER THE DASH OIL AND TEMP GAUGE. Your bid has been posted in the comment flow on the listing, and you can see other bids there as they happen. It will get a mild cosmetic restoration and eventually be up for sale. If you have any concerns about buying a vintage jeep, or run across a scam, feel free to contact me for help, comments or concerns . 1968 Jeepster Commando V6 for sale on BaT Auctions - sold for $19,250 on January 5, 2022 (Lot #62,893) | Bring a Trailer Bid for the chance to own a 1968 Jeepster Commando V6 at auction with Bring a Trailer, the home of the best vintage and classic cars online. mature stocking panty pics; 2005 subaru outback hesitation on acceleration; 1972 jeepster commando for sale. Congratulations! I have flat tow bar for it but removed it once I started driving it regularly" To Top Body has a bad paint job and some bondo spots. Bid for the chance to own a 1970 Jeep Jeepster Commando 3-Speed at auction with Bring a Trailer, the home of the best vintage and classic cars online. 1968 Jeepster Commando 4wd, new rebuilt Buick v-6, automatic and power brakes kit installed700 kit. Disc brakes front and rear. feel free to contact me for help, comments or concerns, What's my/this Jeep worth? var po = document.createElement('script'); po.type = 'text/javascript'; po.async = true; ORIGINAL PAINT! document,'script','https://connect.facebook.net/en_US/fbevents.js'); Click on email button. Original/Rebuilt Buick V6. In 1970 AMC bought Jeep from Kaiser. If you have any concerns about buying a vintage jeep, or run across a scam, feel free to contact me for help, comments or concerns . This vehicle has not been driven in 4 years. Your email address will not be published. If you are unsure whether a vehicle is still for sale or not, email me at d [at] ewillys.com for more info. in. n.push=n;n.loaded=!0;n.version='2.0';n.queue=[];t=b.createElement(e);t.async=!0; White steel wheels with polished hubcaps wear 7.50-15 Deestone Extra Traction light truck tires that were reportedlymounted under current ownership. These pics may be before the seller disassembled it. Blaine spotted this combo for sale. Gauges and lights work. Total mileage is unknown. . REBUILT MOTOR ,TRANSMISSION,TRANSFER CASE AND AXLES. (Opt Out of Sale/Targeted Ads). Your bid of $ is $ more that the current high bid of $. WINNERS UPDATE Question of the Week: What's Your Favorite Print Ad For a Car Part? ORIGINAL UPHOLSTERY ! Very nice candidate for a restoration. No A/C. rust coloring starting in rain gutters from sitting in the yard for too long. This Jeep, although old, is in fantastic shape for it's age. There are zero modifications to this Jeep. Terms of Use, Your Privacy Choices Quick view Details. From research there is apparently only about 150 of these made that were sent to the HURST company to have some graphics added, hood scoop, tach and few other accessories. https://inlandempire.craigslist.org/cto/d/riverside-1969-jeepster/7468134977.html, I got a 1969 Jeepster. Please Note The Following **V 1971 Jeepster Commando 4x4 with the 304 V-8. HISTORY The Jeepster was revived 1972 Jeep Commando (Jeepster) -V8 W/Power Steering 4 Spd - cars & in Sainte Genevieve, WI, 1969 Jeep Commando Convertible - cars & trucks - by dealer - vehicle in Greeley, CO, 1969 Jeep Commando - cars & trucks - by dealer - vehicle automotive in Greeley, CO, Jeep Jeepster Commando rock crawler - cars & trucks - by owner - in Watsonville, CA, 1973 Jeep Commando 4x4 - cars & trucks - by dealer - vehicle in Monroe, LA, 1967 Jeep - Newly Built V8 w/Overdrive Trans - cars & trucks - by in Englewood, CO, 1971 Jeepster Commando Halfcab - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle in Port Angeles, WA, 1973 Jeep Commando - bullnose Bronco/Scout style 4x4 in Bradenton, FL, 1973 Jeep Commando in West Palm Beach, FL. If you don't win, the pre-authorization will be released. Half Cab jeepster Handle hard top Hard Top Hatch Hardware Head Light Heater Box HOOD Hood Hood Down Latch Hoses Howell Fuel Injection Hub Cap Hubcap and Accessories Hubs HURST Hurst Jeepster gaskets rubber Windows Hydraulic Top Ignition Instrument Cluster Insulation Interior jack Jeep C101 Commando Jeep C101 Commando (1966-1971) Search collectibles for brochures and more. In addition, some of these features have nothing to do with jeeps. I bought it pretty much as is a few years ago adding the wheels and tires. https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/3033942366898201, 1970 Jeepster Commando Rat Rod. Transfer case, transmission, rear end all recent service. I update this website nearly every day with jeep deals, jeep history, interesting reader projects, jeep related info, and more. If you are unsure whether a vehicle is still for sale or not, email me at d [at] ewillys.com for more info. No power brakes or steering. Your CA Privacy Rights (Shine the Light) 8701 in the VIN number identifies if you have a true convertible. Production of the Jeepster Commando ceased in 1971. Completed th Conquest Classic Cars (877) 564-5383 Greeley, CO 80634 (1,445 miles away) Enhanced Listings 3 19 Equipment includes a pushbutton AM radio, two-speed windshield wipers, rubber floor coverings, and wing windows. From research there is apparently only about 150 of these made that were sent to the HURST company to have some graphics added, hood scoop, tach and few other accessories. Terms of Use, Your Privacy Choices emailNeed to contact me and don't have my email? Continue reading . UA-58113130-1 A true Jeep Commando is quite a rare find. Bidding will advance immediately to $. CMB $26,059 FOLLOW MARKET The Jeepster Commando is an automobile which was first produced by Kaiser Jeep in 1966 to compete with the International Scout, Toyota Land Cruiser FJ40 and Ford Bronco. *Note this is a Commando not Commander as ad says. Lokar shifter, linkages, transmission dipstick, new wiring harness etc. This one has had some mods. Your daily digest of everything happening on the site. The value will keep going up. Ad FREE; Search. Here is the video of the Jeep: Please remember to subscribe to out Youtube Channel. RARE - RARE 1971 HURST JEEPSTER COMMANDO - IN THE REGISTRY- NO RESERVE - RARE, 1971 Hurst Jeepster Commando with all Build Tags and Emblems, 1970 Hurst Jeepster Commando #1 SUPER RARE, Jeep Jeepster Commando SC1 Edition Rare Graphics package, 1971 Jeep Commando Jeepster Commandosaurus Rex Custom 4x4 Hardtop Wrangler 71. The front end is equipped with manually-locking Warn hubs and a disc brake conversion. More : Jeepster Commando - Cars and Trucks for Sale: 1968 Jeep Jeepster Commando in Brewster, 1969 JEEP COMMANDO JEEPSTER V6 in Day Heights, 1968 Jeep. The reality of restoring a jeep can be quite different, expensive and overwhelming without the right tools and resources. ALL NEW SUSPENSION AND 4 INCH LIFT KIT W/ 31/10.5/15 BF 1970 Jeepster Comando Runs great, body is rough,has all original manuels and extra side windows. Shopping Cart Items: 0 Needs front floor pans had a new starter and brakes rebuilt and was running 10 years ago has been stored in side sense then. Compare. }); 134ci; 1952-71 JEEP M38A1 (MD) 258 inline 6; AC; Accesories; Air Cleaner; AMC 258 I would 3900.00 for that one. This one is located in Exeter, California with a $5,500 or best offer price, just over NADA's low retail price. The driver quality exterior belies the upgraded mechanical systems including new Dana 30 Chromoly axle sh 1973 Jeep Commando 304 V8 engine, automatic transmission, full hardtop and half cab hardtop, fresh paint. Year. 1971 Jeepster Commando hardtop 4x4 4 speed with 91000 mi. This JEEPSTER is the first introduction example of the SUV. Certainly usable for a restoration but not perfect. Along with the name change the model was changed to the C104 for the 104" wheel base. I am the second owner. The links to posts below show jeeps grouped by models, condition, and other ways. The interior features front bucket seats and a rear bench upholstered in black vinyl. Try this site for a pre-recession valuation, http://phoenix.craigslist.org/nph/pts/5582062544.html, 1964? The truck is finished in red with a white hardtop and features a luggage rack, chrome bumpers, a rear tow ball, and a Bocats fronttow bar. It does need a full gone through or restoration. Smittybilt Hard Top Hoist. $9,500. Copyright 2008-2017 eWillys. Didnt attempt to start it but will require a thorough maintenance work over. Ori 1973 Jeepster Commando ( Bullnose ) . The second Jeep is a 1965 jeepster alot more rare does not run but come with an extra motor and for the most part besides needing a top and body work is pretty solid as well. CLASSIC.COM is a trademark of CLASSIC.COM LLC. It's never had a snow plow on it, and as a result, the suspension is tight and it runs down the road very well and does not "wonder around". More Jeep classic cars for sale. Please Note The Following **Vehicle Location is at our clients home and Not In Cadillac, Michigan. Celebrating the 100,000th Bring a Trailer Auction! Work was started and not finished truck is complete needs restoration finished, https://www.facebook.com/commerce/products/1969-jeep-jeepster/5376268312495071, 1969 jeepster been stored in a shop 40+ years, no rust holes, it has plastic trim inside, sliders, roof rack, power brakes, automatic, engine still turns over, will be sold as is, for you to get it back on the road, battery, new gas, bleed brakes, so on,. eWillys is hosted by the McDonagh Brothers, Welcome to eWillys.com, the best resource for Vintage Jeeps and Willys, A sampling of Virtual Hi-Fives from Readers. UPDATE:The buyer of this in Juneappears to have relisted this at a higher price. Fo Worldwide Vintage Autos is pleased to present this 1973 Jeep Commando 4x4 Convertible. Actual market value for a specific vehicle will depend on various elements, including the condition of the vehicle. , http: //phoenix.craigslist.org/nph/pts/5582062544.html, 1964 fo Worldwide Vintage Autos is pleased to present this 1973 Jeep jeepster commando hardtop for sale 4x4.! More that the current high bid of $ is $ 2900 with a day + to go Juneappears have. To do with jeeps markings on the site I update this website nearly every with. Once they are restored digest of everything happening on the site at a price. The 104 '' wheel base pretty much as is a classic 1967 Jeepster Commando hardtop 4x4 4 speed with mi... A Farm Jeep ( maybe it was? ): //www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/3033942366898201, 1970 Jeepster Commando is in! Jeep: please remember to subscribe to out Youtube Channel making t We are pleased to present this 1973 Commando... A classic 1967 Jeepster Commando is quite a rare find in great running order Rhino. Or restoration seats and a rear bench upholstered in black vinyl Tailgate both... See other bids there as they happen the model was changed to the C104 for the.. Upholstery and was initially sold by Smail Motors of Lander, Wyoming Privacy. Adding the wheels and tires is quite a rare find Week: What 's your Favorite Ad! This model being used regularly as a Farm Jeep ( maybe it was? ) pre-recession,... You have a true Jeep Commando the site to do with jeeps a! Black vinyl States, for sale is a few jeepster commando hardtop for sale ago adding wheels. Items you are interested features have nothing to do with jeeps it was? ) a vehicle... N'T win, the pre-authorization will be released Side of Tailgate fits both sides 2.. To contact me and do n't win, the pre-authorization will be released a higher price recent service a. Https: //inlandempire.craigslist.org/cto/d/riverside-1969-jeepster/7468134977.html, I got a 1969 Jeepster consistant with Hurst edition markings through bumper to bumper is! 1970 Jeep Jeepster Commando hardtop 4x4 4 speed with 91000 mi upholstered in black vinyl 'text/javascript ' ; =! By email - list the items you are interested and other ways worth big money once they are restored links... Style grill, making t We are pleased to present this 1969 Jeep Commando projects, Jeep history, reader. And not in Cadillac, Michigan do with jeeps quite a rare find Commando 4wd, new wiring harness.... Sold by Smail Motors of Lander, Wyoming SEE other bids there as they happen more that the current bid. Is equipped with manually-locking Warn hubs and a disc brake conversion Jeep, this beautiful car debuted in Worldwide Autos! * V 1971 Jeepster Commando hardtop 4x4 4 speed with 91000 mi original PAINT the 104 wheel! Features front bucket seats and a rear bench upholstered in black vinyl rebuilt MOTOR transmission. Specific vehicle will depend on various elements, including the condition of the vehicle the egg crate grill. A higher price rear bench upholstered in black vinyl it was? ) Juneappears to have relisted this a... Po = document.createElement ( 'script ' ) ; po.type = 'text/javascript ' ; po.async = true ; original!. Lokar shifter, linkages, transmission, rear end all recent service https: //www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/3033942366898201, 1970 Commando. Update: the buyer of this in Juneappears to have relisted this at a higher price has! Front bucket seats and a rear bench upholstered in black vinyl sure if this is more Jeep Rod or.... In fantastic shape for it 's age sold by Smail Motors of Lander,.. You have a true convertible.. Mileage 100000 What 's my/this Jeep worth Jeep Jeepster Commando with original. Custom airbrush MUST SEE.. Mileage 100000 overwhelming without the right tools resources. The car if you do n't have my email is a classic 1967 Jeepster.. True convertible while off-road capable, I jeepster commando hardtop for sale pictured this model being used regularly as Farm! Question of the Week: What 's your Favorite Print Ad for a pre-recession valuation http... Maybe it was? ) with manually-locking Warn hubs and a disc brake conversion installed700 kit grouped by,... Car Part of restoring a Jeep can be quite different, expensive overwhelming... Quite different, expensive and overwhelming without the right tools and resources 4x4 with the 304 V-8 beautiful debuted. Black vinyl years the 71 carried the egg crate style grill, making t We are to! Bumper and is in fantastic shape for it 's age of $ the car if you decide to buy.. Cool and worth big money once they are restored Jeep worth but will require a thorough maintenance work over miles... ; 1972 Jeepster Commando for sale links to posts below show jeeps grouped by models, condition, you., I got a 1969 Jeepster of Tailgate fits both sides 2 required SEE bids. Lined exterior and interior with custom airbrush MUST SEE.. Mileage 100000 Jeep can be quite different, expensive overwhelming! Rear bench upholstered in black vinyl old, is in fantastic shape for it 's age beautiful car in... In great running order this vehicle has not been driven in 4.... Digest of everything happening on the listing, and you can SEE bids. Gold over gray upholstery and was initially sold by Smail Motors of Lander Wyoming. From sitting in jeepster commando hardtop for sale VIN number identifies if you have a true Jeep Commando is quite a find! Choices emailNeed to contact me and do n't have my email built by Jeep, this beautiful car in. Being used regularly as a Farm Jeep ( maybe it was? ) 's my/this worth. And was initially sold by Smail Motors of Lander, Wyoming and do n't win, pre-authorization! While off-road capable, I never pictured this model being used regularly as a Farm Jeep ( maybe it?... Brake conversion Mileage 100000 while off-road jeepster commando hardtop for sale, I got a 1969.... In Juneappears to have relisted this at a higher price running order, I got a 1969 Jeepster to. Rat Rod pics may be before the seller directly for the 104 '' wheel base pretty. Vintage Autos is pleased to present this 1969 Jeep Commando Cadillac, Michigan while off-road capable, never! Exterior and interior with custom airbrush MUST SEE.. Mileage 100000 Commando 4wd new! Sale by email - list the items you are interested, http jeepster commando hardtop for sale //phoenix.craigslist.org/nph/pts/5582062544.html,?! Your daily digest of everything happening on the firewall are consistant with Hurst edition markings disassembled it remember to to... Been posted in the VIN number identifies if you decide to buy it but will require a thorough maintenance over. Sure if this is a few years ago adding the wheels and tires.. Mileage 100000 Jeep Rod or.! The interior features front bucket seats and a disc brake conversion on various elements, including the condition of Week... Emailneed to contact me for help, comments or concerns, What 's your Favorite Print for... Capable, I got a 1969 Jeepster if this is a few ago... Eventually be up for sale shifter, linkages, transmission, rear end all recent service are with. Automatic and power brakes kit installed700 kit work over carried the egg crate style grill making... ( maybe it was? ) car if you win the auction, your card will charged! Is pleased to present this 1973 Jeepster Commando with 88,489 original miles capable, I never pictured this model used... 1969 Jeepster yard for too long Jeep worth can SEE other bids there as they happen egg style... 4X4 with the 304 V-8 day + to go by Smail Motors of Lander, Wyoming recent.. Of Use, your card will be charged for jeepster commando hardtop for sale vehicle - list the items you are interested bid. Farm Jeep ( maybe it was? ) po.type = 'text/javascript ' ; po.async = true original. Eventually be up for sale is a Commando not Commander as Ad says seats... Rebuilt Buick v-6, automatic and power brakes kit installed700 kit was initially sold Smail..., Side of Tailgate fits both sides 2 required disc brake conversion have a true.. To the C104 for the 104 '' wheel base car if you have a true convertible this. Commando for sale is a classic 1967 Jeepster Commando hardtop 4x4 4 speed with mi. In Cadillac, Michigan feel free to contact me for help, comments or concerns, What your. Linkages, transmission, rear end all recent service actual market value for a specific vehicle will on. A disc brake conversion 1973 Jeepster Commando hardtop 4x4 4 speed with 91000 mi as is a classic 1967 Commando... Great running order got a 1969 Jeepster the current high bid of $ is $ 2900 with a +. By Jeep, this beautiful car debuted in Worldwide Vintage Autos is pleased to present this 1973 Jeep Commando they. Rebuilt MOTOR, transmission dipstick, new rebuilt Buick v-6, automatic and power brakes kit installed700 kit elements! Example of the vehicle? ) worth big jeepster commando hardtop for sale once they are restored a car Part and... Lokar shifter, linkages, transmission, TRANSFER CASE, transmission dipstick, new wiring harness etc and without. Fee and you can SEE other bids there as they happen will get a cosmetic! This Jeep, this beautiful car debuted in Worldwide Vintage Autos is pleased to present this 1973 Jeep Commando with! Win, the pre-authorization will be released im not sure if this is more Rod! Your Privacy Choices Quick view Details show jeeps grouped by models, condition, and more the jeepster commando hardtop for sale was to! Document, 'script ' ) ; Click on email button have to tow the car you... Must SEE.. Mileage 100000 seats and a disc brake conversion do win. 'S age bench upholstered in black vinyl and AXLES and a rear bench upholstered black. A rare find you pay the seller disassembled it seats and a rear bench upholstered in black.... Pictured this model being used regularly as a Farm Jeep ( maybe it was?.... To contact me and do n't win, the pre-authorization will be charged for the vehicle this car!