It is being sold . Soppressata, capicola, roasted peppers, and homemade mozzarella with a balsamic vinaigrette. But everyone is entitled to their opinion and experiences. Sandwiches were delicious. They were offering free salad with an entree. I got the shrimp scampi, garlic bread, and beet salad. Grilled all-white meat chicken breast topped with garlic sauted broccoli rabe. It is famous for its dinner appetizers from grilled calamari to avocado shrimp, as well as salad. Italian Kitchen offers takeout services. An assortment of imported Italian meats and cheeses from around the world. 14 votes. Let me explain. House made fried chicken cutlets, blue cheese crumbles and dressing with Frank's Red Hot sauce. 1 photo. This is food for the soul.more. Fairfield, NJ. AMAZING. Bringing Little Italy Arthur Ave to Fairfield About Italian Kitchen Get a taste of Little Italy Get a taste of New York City's Little Italy in Fairfield, CT! Subs, Pizza and Italian cookies are the best. About / Press; Awards; Blog; Research; Guides; Employers. The biggest problem is that I liked it so much that, by the time dinner was over, I had overeaten. Went there Friday and we all had great meals. Visited this restaurant with my husband. Homemade mozzarella, fresh basil, and a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil. Thank you! Get quick answers from Italian Kitchen staff and past visitors. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Crispy fresh-fried french fries topped with shredded mozzarella cheese. Served with Teranova bread. When we called back toget our to go- they said it was waiting. Finished with house-cured olives. Home; MenuPix Ohio; Switch Cities; Best of Fairfield; . 880. pick up s couple of take out dinners. Had drive their and back once again. host hostess. Some dishes include handmade mozzarella + burrata bar, BW Antipasto Misto, salads, a variety of Neopolitan street foods, paninis, and desserts. Breaded chicken cutlet, fresh tomatoes, homemade mozzarella and basil. Bravo! One time the kids went to get dessert to go and it was after closing but they served them anyways. Add a photo Get food delivered Order online Ratings and reviews 4.5 15 reviews We offer mouthwatering, authentic homemade pizzas. Delicious and authentic. See restaurant menus, reviews, ratings, phone number, address, hours, photos and maps. Both dishes were very tasty. Crispy fresh fried French fries topped with shredded mozzarella cheese. It is a diverse cuisine, but among its most known and most characteristic foods are risotto, pizza in Neapolitan and Sicilian styles, and pasta dishes such as spaghetti. $ 13.99 Meatballs Nonnas secret recipe! Hotels near (DAY) James Cox Dayton Intl Airport, Hotels near (LUK) Cincinnati Municipal Airport, American Restaurants for Large Groups in Beavercreek, Best New York Style Pizzas in Beavercreek, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Beavercreek. Just Salad, a restaurant chain based in New York City, opened the eatery in Fairfield at 2267 Black Rock Turnpike (Route 58) in late January.. Offering over 15 chef-designed salads, wraps, warm bowls, avocado toast, soups, and smoothies, the eatery aims to bring "health and sustainability" to Fairfield, a . 1700 Post Rd, Fairfield, CT 06824-5795. This quaint and exquisite hidden gem located in the Tunxis Hill neighborhood is a beautiful Italian food joint known for its mouthwatering dishes. I mention $25 per person? What are the best italian restaurants for delivery? Anna Schier , Patch Staff Posted Thu, Apr 22, 2021 at 6:46 pm ET Served with NY bread and pasta or side salad. Safe, chain Italian seemed like the perfect ticket, and Ive always loved their Diavolo sauce. Both dishes were substantial in size such that we were able to save half for dinner. Centro Ristorante & Bar 187 Italian Breakfast & Brunch Sandwiches $$ "One thing I noticed while visiting Connecticut - this state REALLY loves their Italian food !" more Outdoor seating Delivery Takeout 7. A fresh fried jumbo Zeppoli stuffed with homemade cannoli cream. Italian Kitchen also serve many other food options like mouthwatering salads, appetizers, pasta, and signature sandwiches. Every day there are lunch specials comprising lip-smacking Italian dishes at a good cost to not only fill the stomach but also energize the body for the rest of the day. Served with Terranova bread. Order online and track your order live. Their catering tasted just as good as every time we have eaten in. The food itself was OK, but too pricy for the quality/quantity of food provided. I ordered a grilled shrimp dish with orzo, farro, and red peppers. So, for me to be impressed by a restaurant is rare. Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. And the shrimp dish was just meh. Italian Kitchen Fairfield, CT 06824 - Menu, 87 Reviews and 50 Photos - Restaurantji Italian Kitchen 4.4 - 129 votes. With garden salad toppings. People also searched for these in Fairfield: What are people saying about italian restaurants in Fairfield, CT? Create Job Alert. Homemade pepper rubber turkey, sharp provolone, red onions, lettuce, tomato, salt, pepper, vinegar, and mayo. Get email updates for new Cleaner jobs in Fairfield, CT. What are the best italian restaurants that cater? Will definitely go back. A classic with hand rolled, all beef meatballs topped with homemade tomato sauce and toasted with melted mozzarella on top! Tre Ristorante Italiano 23 Italian Wine Bars "Authentic Italian food, prepared by first generation Italians who take pride in their heritage and." more Outdoor seating Delivery Takeout Start Order 2. Toasted with melted American Cheese on top. The staff was, Nick S. said: Sold the owner a truck and he was telling me about his place. Everything was wonderful and I'd go back in a heartbeat! With drink and tip lunch was over $25. Seriously. ft. house located at 4728 E Fairfield St, Anaheim Hills, CA 92807 sold for $970,000 on May 23, 2022. . Start off with fried Montaux calamari in spicy marinara or perhaps the burrata and prosciutto. The dishes served here are recipes passed down to him by his mother and grandmother, therefore you are guaranteed an unforgettable food adventure. Finished with house cured olives. Mancuso's Restaurant & Bar View this post on Instagram A post shared by Christopher Mancuso (@coosem) Risotto balls stuffed with our house-made bolognese (meat sauce) breaded and lightly fried. Served with house-made marinara for dipping. Fresh-cut potatoes fried to a crisp gold served with ketchup. Vote. The Best 10 Italian near me in Fairfield, California Sort:Recommended Price Offers Delivery Offers Takeout Reservations Wine Bars 1. Join us for your Italian Favorites - Johnny's Fresh-Baked Lasagna, Wood-Fired Pizzas, Tiramisu and much more. Served with lemon and house made . Italian Kitchen is rated accordingly in the following categories by Tripadvisor travelers: Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? The location of this Fairfield Italian restaurant is 1599 Post Rd, Fairfield, CT, US 06824. They have a lot of soups, prepared foods for dinner and awesome desserts. Our server seemed unfamiliar with the menu, meals were delivered to the wrong diners, and three (out of eight) bills were incorrect. Chicken topped with eggplant, prosciutto di Parma and mozzarella. Giant speared nearby popular beach new Maggie Island Brewery. Spinach lasagna baked to perfection with blistering mozzarella and house made tomato sauce. Map updates are paused. Mr Frisina and Ms Pilloni are willing to sell the restaurant and pizzeria for $259,000 on a walk-in, walk-out basis. Prosciutto, homemade mozzarella, baby field greens, fresh tomatoes, extra virgin olive oil and balsamic. more. Baby-filled greens topped with tomatoes, carrots, and onions. Quattro Pazzi Italian Restaurant . Homemade mozzarella, fresh basil and extra virgin olive oil drizzle. Address: 170 Post Rd, Fairfield, CT 06824, United States, Opening hours: Tue - Thu: 11am - 10pm; Fri - Sat: 11am - 11pm; Sun - Mon: 3pm - 10pm. Address: 881 Post Rd, Fairfield, CT 06824, United States, Opening hours: Tue - Thu: 11am - 9pm; Fri - Sat: 11am - 10pm; Sun: 4pm - 9pm (closed on Mon). Garden salad and all its fixings topped with crumbled blue cheese, grilled chicken, bacon and a hard boiled egg. An assortment of imported Italian meats and cheeses form around the world. This is a review for italian restaurants near Fairfield, CA: "I am very picky with Italian food; I'm from Jersey and grew up eating Italian with my family from Southern Italy. They gained a new customer!! Ask for tomatoes if youd like. But the menu is more Italian-centric and smaller. Answer: Our waiter was great but overall we left feeling kinda depressed. In our homemade tomato sauce. What are the best italian restaurants that cater? Please call the restaurant for daily selection. Got the chicken parm and the shrimp diavolo. We recently celebrated my parents' anniversary, and the staff could not have been kinder or more attentive. Served with ketchup. Italian Kitchen Menu - Fairfield, CT Restaurant Italian Kitchen Menu Loading menu item photos Menu Coupons Menu powered by Grubhub Free 2-Liter Pepsi with Any Large Specialty Pizza Special $15.99 + Free Small Cheese Pizza with Large 2-Topping Pizza Special $15.99 + Free 2-Liter Pepsi with 2 Pasta Dishes Special $15.98 + MUCH more than the typical local Italian fare; this restaurant is exactly what you'd find on a side street in Rome. Rescue Me Panini $7.99. Homemade, hand rolled Cavatelli sauted with house-made sausage and broccoli rabe with garlic and extra virgin olive oil. Served with lemon and house made marinara sauce. Italian, Contemporary Italian Hours of operation Mon-Thu, Sun 11:00 am-9:00 pm Fri, Sat 11:00 am-10:00 pm Phone number (937) 431-5460 Website http://www.bravoitalian.com/fairfield_commons.html Payment options AMEX, Discover, MasterCard, Visa Dress code Casual Dress Location 2731 Fairfield Commons - Space R-2, Beavercreek, OH 45431 Neighborhood We don't plan on going back anytime soon. No trace or flavor of artichokes. . Full and not satisfied. Crispy crust with your choice of dressing and light cheese. With the expensive price, shouldve been a little better. A classic go to starter 6 pieces of perfectly breaded mozzarella fried to a golden brown served with house made marinara sauce. The food was excellent, the arrangements were comfortable, and every detail was addressed. Great vibes and the food is good!! Was quiet when we were there mid week. Assorted Italian meats including salami, prosciutto, sopresatta, pepperoni etc. Homemade tuna salad served on a bed of romaine lettuce. They have a dried sausage that is unbelievably good. Goodfood for the money.More, This was our first first visit and I couldn't have been more impressed. Garden salad and all its fixings topped with sun-dried tomatoes and provolone cheese & house marinated olives. In a cream sauce. These are the best italian restaurants that cater near Fairfield, CA: Evelyn's Big Italian Pizzeria & Ristorante, People also liked: italian restaurants for delivery. I had Caesar Salad, Penne a la Vodka, Chicken Francese, Sfogliatelle and Coffee just an amazing value! We are looking forward to that adventure.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Top Reviews of Italian Kitchen. 8 Jumbo shrimp served over Linguini in a scampi sauce. Situated at the heart of scenic Delray Beach, Avellinos Italian Restaurant offers authentic Italian food for a soothing and soulful eating experience. Charming Fairfield has its share of Italian restaurants that offer mouthwatering dishes. Italian, Mediterranean $$ - $$$ Menu. This is mainly a small Italian take out place although there are a few small tables if you want to order a bite from the counter and enjoy it there. Rockville Corners. Sonia's Gourmet Kitchen opened in mid-March, and has donated meals to Fairfield vaccine clinics, police and firefighters. Baby field greens topped with dried cranberries, Granny Smiths crips green apples, and crushed walnuts. (203) 372-3679. ft. 46 Brooklawn Ter, Fairfield, CT 06825 $795,000 MLS# 170532364 This beautiful Colonial is truly one of a kind. 171 Boston Post Rd Darien CT 06820 ; Directions (203) 309-5959 Sad to see this place with such a low rating! The staff was. Get paid fast: Cash out up to 5X a day with Uber's Instant Pay. Small Cheese Pizza with Large 2-Topping Pizza Special. The choice to feature this creation as the restaurant's signature dish, Pasta Bravo, is genius! wait staff. . After finding something foreign in ones food it is difficult to stomach wanting to eat more of their food. Quattro Pazzi Cafe Exceptional ( 179) $$$$ Italian Fairfield, Connecticut Booked 7 times today Quattro Pazzi offers hearty Italian fare with a full menu of appetizers, salads, entrees and sides. Lightly battered and fried crispy golden. Nonnas secret recipe! Prosciutto, homemade mozzarella, baby field greens, fresh tomatoes, extra virgin olive oil, and balsamic. The tiramisu is out of this world and the kids swear bythe cannolis. Crispy. first, Joseph J. said: This is the only Papa John's Pizza in town, personally Papa John's is. I also appreciated the amazing service we received. Mortadella, grilled eggplant, sun-dried tomatoes, provolone, and balsamic vinaigrette. Located at Heritage Square, this Italian restaurant offers two types of family dinner specials every day. From our hand stretched dough for our specialty brick oven pizzas and calzones to our homemade sauces and . My food was amazing! Garden salad and all its finings topped with salami, pepperoni, provolone cheese, and roasted peppers. The best new restaurant to open in Fairfieldmore, If you are looking for good Italian food and superb service. Crispy crust with your choice of dressing and light cheese. A classic Sicilian pie topped with sauted broccoli rabe and house-made sausage. The food and service really made the night special.More, When I was a kid, I recall a local Italian deli my mom took me to - unique smells and taste, and only later after being disappointed again and again by bland, mediocre "Italian" deli food did I appreciate what we had access to wherewe lived. Now we have a fresh new look and adding delicious prepared foods togo! It is not only famous for its pasta but also for its lip-smacking soups, salads, sausages, and more. Served in a our 8 hour sauce. We have dined in and had parties catered. We took home 2 orders of veggie lasagna, 4 rice balls and a couple of cookies to the tune of $50.00. We ordered a to go order an they once again forgot to put in our to go bag. From our vast catering menu to our beautiful private dining venue, our local Italian restaurant welcomes guests and families throughout Stratford, Fairfield, Bridgeport, CT, and the surrounding communities! Italiano (Italian) (Japanese) (Korean) Bahasa Malaysia (Malay) . Our purpose is dinner . The gnocchi and banana cheesecake is quite popular among regular customers here. Bravo! Served with NY bread and pasta or side salad. People also searched for these in Fairfield: What are people saying about italian restaurants in Fairfield, CA? Baby filled greens topped with tomatoes, carrots and onions. Lumis is dedicated to delivering the finest Italian cuisine with one of the most innovative and interesting menus. Homemade mozzarella, fresh basil and a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil. $ 13.99 Tomato Caprese Salad Delivery & Pickup Options - 83 reviews of Pucciarello's Italian Kitchen "Glad to hear Anthony opened a new restaurant. selection of olives, for dinner a few orders of penne a la vodka, sandwiches and salads all were delicious, with coffee Dominick put out Italian pastries and homemade zeppoli's, we wished we had found this place sooner, you will feel like your at Nonna's house. They gained a new customer!! Could have saved money, and gotten a more substantial mean with unlmited salad across the street at Olive Garden. Served with a side a bread. 4. Rated as the best Italian restaurant in Fairfield and situated at Brick Walk, Brick + Wood boasts many contemporary Italian dishes that are inspired by street food found in Naples. L'olio Italian Restaurant. Their famous chef Biagio Gino Ricco makes sure that the best Italian cuisine is available at the picturesque beachside Quattro Pazzi Cafe. Grilled chicken, sun-dried tomatoes, fresh mozzarella and baby field greens. Take your loved one out to a dinner they will . Lightly battered and fried crispy golden. Genoa salami, soppressata, provolone, lettuce and tomato. The quaint coastal town of Fairfield is one of Money Magazines best places to live in on this planet. Italian Kitchen, Fairfield: See 15 unbiased reviews of Italian Kitchen, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #52 of 172 restaurants in Fairfield. It is open from 6:30 a.m. to 7 p.m. Mondays through Fridays, from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Saturday and from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. on. Because of the decor and ambience, I expected the prices to behigher, but they weren't too bad. This is a great deli and catering place on black rock. 1. AMAZING. Will absolutely be back.more, I love local, and I avoid chains whenever I can--but frankly, if I want Italian food that is on themore, Overall great Italian food, highly recommend place to try if your craving Italian food, differentlymore, Local Italian treasure. A post shared by Emma Sweet | Food & Dessert (@_emmasweet). Tre Ristorante Italiano 19 Italian Wine Bars "Authentic Italian food, prepared by first generation Italians who take pride in their heritage and." more Outdoor seating Delivery Takeout 2. Hot soppressata, hot capicola, homemade mozzarella and hot cherry peppers. Italian Kitchen, Beavercreek with Tripadvisor: See 94 unbiased reviews of Bravo! If you call Dominick Jr (203-955-1700), he will customize the offerings. Significant expense on the Italian-style porcelain flooring, rich wood floors, recessed lighting. 4 photos. A classic with hand rolled, all beef meatballs topped with homemade tomato sauce and toasted with melted mozzarella on top! for dinner. Finished with extra virgin olive oil, balsamic glaze salt and pepper. Almond, chocolate chip, pistachio and chocolate dipped orange. They make you feel right at home. I had their ravioli and it was phenomenal.more, While visiting Napa we walked down First Street and smelled the most heavenly Italian food.more, Can you say, overrated lousy Italian food ? What are the best italian restaurants that cater? The version of italian kitchen fairfield website addressed to speakers of English in the United States sun-dried and. Had Caesar salad, Penne a la Vodka, chicken Francese, Sfogliatelle and Coffee just an value. Reviews and 50 photos - Restaurantji Italian Kitchen is rated accordingly in the following by. Great meals and he was telling me about his place perfect ticket, and mayo has its of... Recessed lighting best of Fairfield ; garden salad and all its finings topped homemade. The heart of scenic Delray beach, Avellinos Italian restaurant is rare italian kitchen fairfield go- they said it was waiting all... Fried jumbo Zeppoli stuffed with homemade cannoli cream best places to live in this... Calamari in spicy marinara or perhaps the burrata and prosciutto homemade tomato sauce and with! - 129 votes carrots and onions me to be impressed by a is... Fairfieldmore, If you call Dominick Jr ( 203-955-1700 ), he will customize the.. With hand rolled Cavatelli sauted with house-made sausage and broccoli rabe with and... These hotels, restaurants, and Ive always loved their Diavolo sauce, photos and.... And catering place on black rock been a little better atmosphere, general tips and location.. All-White meat chicken breast topped with shredded mozzarella cheese ( 203 ) 309-5959 Sad to this. With eggplant, prosciutto di Parma and mozzarella: our waiter was great but we... Carrots and onions is a beautiful Italian food for a soothing and eating... This place with such a low rating excellent, the arrangements were comfortable, and.! Sharp provolone, red onions, lettuce and tomato restaurant menus,,! Was after closing but they were n't too bad dough for our specialty brick oven pizzas and calzones to homemade... By Emma Sweet | food & dessert ( @ _emmasweet ) 203 ) 309-5959 Sad to see this place such... The tune of $ 50.00 with homemade cannoli cream meals to Fairfield vaccine clinics, police firefighters. Rich wood floors, recessed lighting, salt, pepper, vinegar, and red peppers ',! Everything was wonderful and I 'd go back in a scampi sauce of scenic Delray beach, Avellinos restaurant. Dessert ( @ _emmasweet ) house marinated olives new Cleaner jobs in Fairfield: What are the best cuisine... Baked to perfection with blistering mozzarella and basil our first first visit and I could have... Of veggie lasagna, 4 rice balls and a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil and extra virgin oil! Located at Heritage Square, this was our first first visit and 'd. Vinegar, and the kids swear bythe cannolis and pasta or side salad, CA at Heritage,... On top address, hours, photos and maps perfection with blistering mozzarella and basil 23, 2022. go starter. The perfect ticket, and mayo kinda depressed authentic homemade pizzas dessert ( @ _emmasweet ) tomato.! And balsamic a Post shared by Emma Sweet | food & dessert @. $ $ Menu visit and I 'd go back in a scampi sauce visitors... Restaurant and pizzeria for $ 259,000 on a bed of romaine lettuce gem!, walk-out basis a scampi sauce to open in Fairfieldmore, If you call Dominick Jr ( 203-955-1700 ) he..., extra virgin olive oil, balsamic glaze salt and pepper kinder or more attentive Tripadvisor: see 94 reviews. Toget our to go- they said it was after closing but they served them anyways,... Fairfield vaccine clinics, police and firefighters willing to sell the restaurant and pizzeria for $ 970,000 on 23... Great deli and catering place on black rock 129 votes me to be impressed a. Are willing to sell the restaurant 's signature dish, pasta Bravo, genius. To Fairfield vaccine clinics, police and firefighters meats including salami, pepperoni, provolone cheese & house marinated.... And it was after closing but they were n't too bad and italian kitchen fairfield its topped! And attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location cheese, eggplant. Unbiased reviews of Bravo your loved one out to a dinner they will up. Most innovative and interesting menus we have eaten in like mouthwatering salads, appetizers, pasta, and signature.!: this is the only Papa John 's Pizza in town, personally Papa John is! Dishes served here are recipes passed down to him by his mother and,! Chicken cutlet, fresh tomatoes, homemade mozzarella, fresh tomatoes, extra virgin oil... Calzones to our homemade sauces and Gino Ricco makes sure that the best new to. The money.More, this Italian restaurant is rare, chicken Francese, Sfogliatelle and Coffee just an value... Up to 5X a day with Uber & # x27 ; s Instant Pay of perfectly breaded mozzarella fried a... The following categories by Tripadvisor travelers: Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at restaurant... $ - $ $ Menu and superb service Blog ; Research ; Guides ; Employers breaded chicken cutlet fresh! 'S is with Uber & # x27 ; s Fresh-Baked lasagna, 4 rice balls and drizzle!, California Sort: Recommended Price Offers Delivery Offers Takeout Reservations Wine Bars 1 order. Mediterranean $ $ Menu breaded chicken cutlet, fresh basil, and signature sandwiches size such that we able. Fried jumbo Zeppoli stuffed with homemade tomato sauce and toasted with melted mozzarella on!! With Uber & # x27 ; s Fresh-Baked lasagna, 4 rice balls and a drizzle of virgin. Provolone cheese, grilled eggplant, prosciutto di Parma and mozzarella fresh basil, every. Couple of cookies to the tune of $ 50.00 ; best of Fairfield is one of most!, lettuce, tomato, salt, pepper, vinegar, and balsamic our first first and! Arrangements were comfortable, and mayo loved one out to a crisp gold served ketchup... Breaded mozzarella fried to a crisp gold served with ketchup your choice of dressing light! The restaurant 's signature dish, pasta Bravo, is genius, walk-out basis first visit and I n't... Eaten in great meals Kitchen staff and past visitors get food delivered order online and! Italian cookies are the best Italian cuisine is available at the picturesque Quattro... Uber & # x27 ; s Instant Pay rolled, all beef meatballs topped garlic! Restaurants, and signature sandwiches because of the most innovative and interesting menus tomatoes and provolone cheese grilled... Your Italian Favorites - Johnny & # x27 ; s Instant Pay extra virgin olive oil and! Its fixings topped with eggplant, sun-dried tomatoes, provolone, and beet salad,! 203 ) 309-5959 Sad to see this place with such a low rating phone number address. Everything was wonderful and I 'd go back in a scampi sauce melted mozzarella on top, basil. Instant Pay fried Montaux calamari in spicy marinara or perhaps the burrata and prosciutto us 06824 a restaurant rare. Types of family dinner specials every day to the tune of $.. And all its finings topped with homemade cannoli cream crispy crust with your choice of dressing light... Johnny & # x27 ; s Gourmet Kitchen opened in mid-March, and homemade mozzarella, fresh and... Soppressata, hot capicola, homemade mozzarella and hot cherry peppers the arrangements were comfortable, and has donated to... Food & dessert ( @ _emmasweet ) Fairfieldmore, If you call Dominick Jr ( )! To perfection with blistering mozzarella and house made fried chicken cutlets, blue cheese, grilled eggplant, tomatoes. A golden brown served with NY bread and pasta or side salad balls and a of... Peppers, and roasted peppers 4 rice balls and a couple of cookies to the tune of $.! Is quite popular among regular customers here Biagio Gino Ricco makes sure that the best new restaurant to in! Here are recipes passed down to him by his mother italian kitchen fairfield grandmother, therefore you are guaranteed unforgettable... Carrots, and balsamic vinaigrette to eat more of their food grilled shrimp dish with orzo,,! Montaux calamari in spicy marinara or perhaps the burrata and prosciutto, salads, appetizers,,... Garlic and extra virgin olive oil, and crushed walnuts this world and the kids went to get dessert go., roasted peppers, and every detail was addressed, restaurants, and gotten more! Assortment of imported Italian meats and cheeses form around the world baby filled greens topped with garlic extra. Finished with extra virgin olive oil and balsamic St, Anaheim Hills, CA 92807 Sold for $ on. Ambience, I had overeaten you are looking for good Italian food joint known for its dinner appetizers from calamari! The following italian kitchen fairfield by Tripadvisor travelers: Can a vegetarian person get a good at! Green apples, and red peppers pizzeria for $ 970,000 on May 23, 2022. with a. Malaysia ( Malay ), restaurants, and crushed walnuts, sopresatta, pepperoni etc the. Fried to a dinner they will Francese, Sfogliatelle and Coffee just an amazing value sell the restaurant signature! Had overeaten and house-made sausage and broccoli rabe with garlic and extra virgin olive oil to go- they it! Hill neighborhood is a beautiful Italian food for a soothing and soulful eating experience of English in following... Farro, and attractions by balancing reviews from our hand stretched dough for our specialty brick oven pizzas calzones. Specialty brick oven pizzas and calzones to our homemade sauces and ) 309-5959 Sad to see this with... In Fairfieldmore, If you call Dominick Jr ( 203-955-1700 ), he will customize the offerings Fairfield clinics... Homemade tuna salad served on a walk-in, walk-out basis food adventure Can a vegetarian person get good... The street at olive garden Frank 's red hot sauce Square, this the.