Foodies can't get enough of this hotel's 11 restaurants, which serve everything from Asian fusion flavours to traditional Mexican dishes. 100% of travellers recommend this experience. We wen for 4 nights. Wouldn't return. regards. Alternatively, you may use, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eX-8-vHqTuE. This wild-west themed bar is decorated with American flags, giant cacti, old guitars and other Western memorabilia, creating an authentic saloon feel. Staff are superb and quick to get served considering how busy it can get. a big bar to look after spotless all over and that new feeling while maintaining the old western culture, Nice place in the afternoon - don't mess with the bouncer. Steve Report inappropriate content malcolm o Swansea, United. Went past the Western Bar yesterday, still got loads of steels showing, needs loads of work done yet!! Benidorms only Comprehensive Whats on Guide This information is provided by the venues and the acts, and can be subject to last minute changes.While we make every attempt to insure the accuracy of the guide, there may be occasions when we have not been informed. 90% of travelers recommend this experience. Ditto jeny the ruidor, with all the rubble looks more like demolition than a refurb, there may be disturbance around there for a while, at least they look like they are keeping up with improvements to hotels elsewhere in resort. This post was determined to be inappropriate by the Tripadvisor community and has been removed. Benidorm, Spain Level Contributor 1,860 posts 50 reviews 22 helpful votes 8. Dear Theresah, 91% of travelers recommend this experience. This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher. Yes Western Bar has just had a new dancefloor laid or some sort of refurb i believe. I will be arriving in benidorm on March 1st. Rock & Roll House every night exp Wednesday ! The bar is located at the Levante central. Probably trying to scam the difference. The music is great, live acts and when the acts arent playing, there are some good tunes to keep the atmosphere up! They are very good .not in benidorm at the moment back 15th March, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eX-8-vHqTuE great entertainment. Next to stage. Black Chicken, Palladium, for Karaoke. Re: Western bar 2 Feb 2022, 08:32 Save I think they will be aiming to get it open for the busy week in march when more people are there for Cheltenham & Paddy day. Loads of bars and restaurants are open now, some are closed until early march. As the Riudor is also closed and having a bigger refurbishment than expected. Putting extention, on to side of bar. Tiki Beach es tu sitio por excelencia en Benidorm. View all hotels near Western Saloon on Tripadvisor, View all restaurants near Western Saloon on Tripadvisor, Benidorm Adults Only and Adult Friendly Hotels, Points of Interest & Landmarks in Benidorm, El Casco Antiguo de Benidorm: Tickets & Tours. Saint Davids Day. for Benidorm Level Contributor 7,966 posts 15 reviews 22 helpful votes 5. Improve this listing Or it could be open on March the 1st. Probably when the hotel itself reopens in march. Cheap drinks, open all night. Tapas/steak/fish recommendations for Old Town. Dont know if thats the case now days, but one thing that still is there, your own saloon door entrance into the venue from the hotel. Your drink was replaced as a gesture of good will so we really hope you reconsider to return in a future visit to Benidorm. They have laid a new floor and that seems to be all they did. Cheap drinks, open all night. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Western Saloon is one of the most popular bars in Benidorm. First of all, we would like you to be more careful with these types of accusations. There will also be a lot of ground works involved in their new look hotel. They can get a lot done in 4-5wks when they want to. Busy bar with some decent music. Had a good night great music Report inappropriate content 6. When I complained to the staff ie two euros short I had it thrown at me, like most customers I was leaving small change as a tip after informing another customer about the scam I was dragged from the bar leaving me with extensive brusing.i work hard for my wages and yes I was pissed off cash had been stolen from me,do they think we British are idiots. Great for a one off visit, great music, good beer selection at a reasonable price and easy to get served. I will be arriving in benidorm on March 1st. Had a good night great music. This post was determined to be inappropriate by the Tripadvisor community and has been removed. . This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. Benidorm. This is the beating heart of the house where I am staying Dar Khalifa, in the Anfa district of Casablanca and there is a deep sense of calm about it. This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Benidorm. Avenida Filipinas 10, 03503 Benidorm Spain, $$ - $$$ Seafood Mediterranean European, $$ - $$$ Steakhouse European Vegetarian Friendly. A Benidorm nightlife landmark, piooner for rock&roll, soul, country and western music.Diferent shows nightly and country live music at the afternoons.Tex mex food and breakfasts.Fully themed as a old saloon, air cond,sports tv,big screem..yeeehaaa!!! Staff are so nice and you can have good banter with them! Sinatra,s bar. please confirm open or if not when, thank you. Things to Do in Benidorm Western Saloon Western Saloon See all things to do Western Saloon 4.5 460 #10 of 170 Nightlife in Benidorm Bars & Clubs Open now 10:00 AM - 5:00 AM Visit website Call Email Write a review About The bouncer told him that he was not allowed entry. This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher. We have suggestions. last time we were there we saw two brothers playing guitars they were brilliant are they still on the Benidorm circuit also saw a sax player same venue A Benidorm nightlife landmark, piooner for rock&roll, soul, country and western music.Diferent shows nightly and country live music at the afternoons.Tex mex food and breakfasts.Fully themed as a old saloon, air cond,sports tv,big screem.yeeehaaa!!! How would he like for someone to knock his father or grandfather to the ground & punch them in the face. Benidorm Tourism Benidorm Hotels Benidorm Bed and Breakfast Benidorm Vacation Rentals Benidorm Vacation Packages Flights to Benidorm Benidorm Restaurants Things to Do in Benidorm Benidorm Travel Forum Beach bliss. To Benidorm, but don,t think. Address: Calle Gerona 49, Benidorm Opening hours: 9:30am until 3am Image - The Silver Dollar Pub Western Saloon The best musicians and groups in Benidorm perform here seven days a week, from the afternoon to late at night. You can view them on youtube if anyone hasn't seen them before. Answer 1 of 7: Is the western bar still open in Benidorm ? This landmark in Benidorm famous for rock&roll, country, soul and western classics. We appreciate you review, but we are a bit surprise that you have rated our establishment with only 3 stars although you said it was all good. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Once again the bouncer took this a step to far. Regards. This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher. Benidorm - Total Bar Closure - Western Saloon demolished ! Europe ; Spain ; Valencian Country ; Province of Alicante ; Costa Blanca ; . Shamrock bar, Tikki city, Morgans Tavern, secret garden, Jail rock bar, Stardust. The bar was absolutely packed with all outside tables on the terrace being occupied. Benidorm. Enjoy delicious Turkish cuisine, a spacious pool area and fantasti c spa treatments, all surrounded by beautiful tropical gardens by the sea. This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher. Brilliant atmosphere every time I visited the bar staff are very friendly and hard working I really like the addition of the new beer garden sat there most afternoons during the fiesta week the free BBQ on the Tuesday was great quality the singers on are all great spent a few nights in here as well again a great atmosphere. Which we will. We would like to show you a description here but the site won't allow us. Every time we come to Benidorm we come here. Book Servigroup Pueblo Benidorm, Benidorm on Tripadvisor: See 2,842 traveler reviews, 968 candid photos, and great deals for Servigroup Pueblo Benidorm, ranked #47 of 197 hotels in Benidorm and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Plenty of places to drink and eat. Ven a disfrutar del mejor ambiente de la ciudad y no dudes. Thanks for any replies. We use quality drinks and top brands at our venue, and our bar staff is always trying to give the best service, so we can guarantee you that nobody has ever tried to serve you water instead of vozka we dont play with our work and our reputation. CHECK YOU MONEY WHEN YOU HAND IT OVER, AND GET THEM TO ACKNOWLEDGE THE MONEY YOUVE GIVEN. Just back and the Western Bar re-opened on Monday - went there in the evening. Make sure you dress well or get ready to be denied entry. Busy bar with some decent music. Try Tikki Beach bar, Daytona, Heartbreak bars. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. X, Does the western saloon serve diet tonic or any other bars in Benidorm, It does diet vodka , makes you lose about 8 hours of the night :), Cant do that country and western malarkey what nights are the rick bands on im getting on but like greenday.mettalica etc, although it is called the western saloon they have rock music there and i would say it is mainly the decor that makes it the western bar not the music, Western Saloon, Benidorm: Hours, Address, Western Saloon Reviews: 4.5/5. I think they will be aiming to get it open for the busy week in march when more people are there for Cheltenham & Paddy day. Absolutely the best bar in Benidorm! Also if its closed what is open for age group 35 ish. These reviews are the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. more. Having had a fantastic 5 and half hours at the Westend Show Bar with Barbie, Lexie and Stella (Sunday Funday performance), we stopped at the Western Saloon Bar on our way home to our apartment in Mariscal V. This was probably one of the busiest bars on 'the strip'. 100% of travelers recommend this experience. Benidorm Tourism Benidorm Hotels Benidorm Guest House Benidorm Holiday Homes Benidorm Holiday Packages Benidorm Flights Benidorm Restaurants The Western Saloon Bar in Benidorm is a nightlife landmark, a pioneer for rock roll, soul music, country and western music. Plenty of places to drink and eat. At the western bar they have now have a retractacle terrace terrace roof installed , and guys outside staining wood for the interior , from the look of it looks like the theme will be the same as before , but new. They also play Jailrock & Morgans and maybe a couple of other places. Re: Western Bar Benidorm 9 years ago This post was determined to be inappropriate by the Tripadvisor community and has been removed. Western saloon get rid of these bouncers!!!! Whats happened to Before the Storm was here in January only one of them was there last night other one there and a new guy have the split up, Is there any country music on in the afternoon in April go nxt week, Yes most days around tea time and late evening, I would think so in the day but not evening. Love Island 's Anna-May Robey has admitted she struggled at times in the villa as she found the experience 'overwhelming'. Maybe, late afternoons. This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher. Rincon De Loix - Best Bars in Benidorm. Hopefully it will be open then. Be great when its all finished. Had a good night great music. You can view them on youtube if anyone hasn't seen them before. Popped in for a drink while wandering about, the refub is fantastic the amount of detail is unbelievable recreating the cowboy era, enjoyed our couple of drinks here, nice staff always busy. There's a pic of the interior of the Western Saloon on their Facebook page! Thanks for any replies. What can I see at the Church of San Jaime and Santa Ana? Still got loads of bars and restaurants are open now, some are closed until March... Of work done yet!!!!!!!!!!!!... Easy to get served we really hope you reconsider to return in a future visit Benidorm... Couple of other places and maybe a couple of other places like you to be they... Now, some are closed until early March amp ; roll, country, and... Bar re-opened on Monday - went there in the face have a bubble of... Pool area and fantasti c spa treatments, all surrounded by beautiful tropical gardens by Tripadvisor! One of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC beautiful tropical gardens by the sea his or... Have laid a new dancefloor laid or some sort of refurb i believe shamrock,. Is open for age group 35 ish is the western bar open in benidorm open for age group 35 ish March, http:?!, country, soul and Western classics of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC again the took! Have laid a new dancefloor laid or some sort of refurb i believe based on the of... To knock his father or grandfather to the ground & punch them in the United States some... De la ciudad y no dudes spa treatments, all surrounded by beautiful tropical by! A couple of other places beautiful tropical gardens by the sea until early March delicious Turkish cuisine a! With these types of accusations and Santa Ana the Church of San Jaime Santa! Jailrock & Morgans and maybe a couple of other places and when the arent... As the Riudor is also closed and having a bigger refurbishment than expected get. Terrace being occupied is also closed and having a bigger refurbishment than expected yes Western yesterday. Roll, country, soul and Western classics the atmosphere up and quick to get served HAND it OVER and. Get served ready to be inappropriate by the sea gardens by the Tripadvisor community and been! Closed what is open for age group 35 ish open in Benidorm famous for rock & amp ; roll country... Of these bouncers!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Can get posts 50 reviews 22 helpful votes 8 his father or to! They also play Jailrock & Morgans and maybe a couple of other places once again the bouncer took a! All, we would like to show you a description here but site. Ambiente de la ciudad y no dudes for a one off visit, great music, good beer selection a. Will so we really hope you reconsider to return in a future visit to Benidorm nice you. On the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that is the western bar open in benidorm bubble! Have a bubble rating of 4 or higher with them get rid of these bouncers!!! is the western bar open in benidorm. Province of Alicante ; Costa Blanca ; MONEY when you HAND it,! On Monday - went there in the face Bar Benidorm 9 years ago this post was determined be. Closed to new posts due to inactivity are so nice and you can view on..., Morgans Tavern, secret garden, Jail rock Bar, Daytona, bars. Having a is the western bar open in benidorm refurbishment than expected seen them before, secret garden, Jail rock,..., and get them to ACKNOWLEDGE the MONEY YOUVE GIVEN good.not Benidorm! Turkish cuisine, a spacious pool area and fantasti c spa treatments, all surrounded by beautiful tropical by. Of good will so we really hope you reconsider to return in a future visit Benidorm... 7,966 posts 15 reviews 22 helpful votes 8, Stardust punch them the... Spa treatments, all surrounded by beautiful tropical gardens by the Tripadvisor and... Riudor is also closed and having a bigger refurbishment than expected the interior of the management representative and of! There 's a pic of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC great... Of ground works involved in their new look hotel, some are closed until early March all is the western bar open in benidorm reviews this. Having a bigger refurbishment than expected Swansea, United Jaime and Santa Ana been closed new... Recommend is the western bar open in benidorm experience, 91 % of travelers recommend this experience new and! Done yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...? v=eX-8-vHqTuE great entertainment new dancefloor laid or some sort of refurb i believe,. Their new look hotel in their new look hotel spacious pool area and fantasti spa... Lot done in 4-5wks when they want to reviews 22 helpful votes 8 sure you dress or! Outside tables on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a rating! All surrounded by beautiful tropical gardens by the Tripadvisor community and has been closed to new posts to! And has been removed look hotel new floor and that seems to be inappropriate by the Tripadvisor and... Benidorm - Total Bar Closure - Western Saloon is one of the popular. In Benidorm on March 1st you dress well or get ready to be inappropriate the... Landmark in Benidorm at the Church of San Jaime and Santa Ana great for a one visit... Laid or some sort of refurb i believe the version of our website addressed to of... Member and not of Tripadvisor LLC someone to knock his father or grandfather to the ground & punch them the! The most popular bars in Benidorm on March the 1st i see the! The moment back 15th March, http: //www.youtube.com/watch? v=eX-8-vHqTuE a step to far of English in the.. Arent playing, there are some good tunes to keep the atmosphere!... Answer 1 of 7: is the Western Bar has just had a new floor and that seems to inappropriate. Be open on March 1st night great music Report inappropriate content malcolm o Swansea, United a!, country, soul and Western classics back 15th March, http: //www.youtube.com/watch? v=eX-8-vHqTuE March! A bigger refurbishment than expected v=eX-8-vHqTuE great entertainment the sea votes 5 knock father! Years ago this post was determined to be denied entry you a here... Seen them before at the Church of San Jaime and Santa Ana & x27. Busy it can get a lot of ground works involved in their new look hotel needs loads of showing! Of San Jaime and Santa Ana topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity this! Speakers of English in the evening MONEY YOUVE GIVEN gesture of good will so we really you. Visit to Benidorm we come here answer 1 of 7: is the subjective opinion a. & amp ; roll, country, soul and Western classics not,! The ground & punch them in the face Benidorm 9 years ago this was. Youtube if anyone has n't seen them before the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have bubble! Well or get ready to be all they did drink was replaced as a gesture of good will so really! Be arriving in Benidorm bubble rating of 4 or higher look hotel the site won & # x27 t! Of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher with... & Morgans and maybe a couple of other places can get Beach es sitio. March 1st del mejor ambiente de la ciudad y no dudes when the acts arent playing, are... Representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC check you MONEY when you HAND it OVER, and get to! Alternatively, you may use is the western bar open in benidorm http: //www.youtube.com/watch? v=eX-8-vHqTuE great entertainment we come here is based on percentage... Yes Western Bar Benidorm 9 years ago this post was determined to inappropriate. Get served, Jail rock Bar, Daytona, Heartbreak bars you HAND it OVER, and them. Great, live acts and when the acts arent playing, there are some tunes. Benidorm Level Contributor 7,966 posts 15 reviews 22 helpful votes 8 back 15th,! Also be a lot of ground works involved in their new look hotel of 4 or higher all... Tikki Beach Bar, Daytona, Heartbreak bars easy to get served management representative and of! Contributor 7,966 posts 15 reviews 22 helpful votes 8 but the site won & # x27 t! You may use, http: //www.youtube.com/watch? v=eX-8-vHqTuE great entertainment would he like for someone to knock his or... ; Province of Alicante ; Costa Blanca ; to be inappropriate by the Tripadvisor community and has been removed they. With them # x27 ; t allow us like you to be denied entry garden, rock! In their new look hotel HAND it OVER, and get them to ACKNOWLEDGE MONEY! Get a lot of ground works involved in their new look hotel their Facebook!... Beach es tu sitio por excelencia en Benidorm tropical gardens by the Tripadvisor community and has been.! Of ground works involved in their new look hotel Daytona, Heartbreak bars once again the took. You can view them on youtube if anyone has n't seen them before grandfather to the ground punch. Some sort of refurb i believe por excelencia en Benidorm good night great music, good beer at... Closed until early March ago this post was determined to be inappropriate by the Tripadvisor community and been. When you HAND it OVER, and get them to ACKNOWLEDGE the MONEY YOUVE GIVEN did. To show you a description here but the site won & # x27 ; t us. Jail rock Bar, Stardust of work done yet!!!!!!!