I've spent most of today looking at reviews on various sites. Regardless of your experience, they will still provide you with quality training in order for them to make sure that you will be ready once you take in phone calls on their production floor. Yes you do get paid by the hour, and this will be sweet! If I were to call up your previous boss, what would they tell me is your strongest quality and why? Depending on who you will be contracted with, or what company, this can be anywhere from 4-6 weeks. If you are going to ask me if the experience is required in this kind of job, it depends on the company but with Sitel, they are accepting applicants even without any experience working on a BPO company. Work from home scams often feature "perks" that are too good to be true, such as a large income for minimal work. That means you'll spend more time doing the things that matter most to you. Theres also some concern with the cost of starting the job, especially if you dont have all of the equipment Sitel requires. Becoming a member of this corporation makes anyone can attain the purpose less complicated and make current aspiration come true. i think it will give you that opportunity. Which Are The Highest Paying Adult Affiliate Programs? Theres also an issue with the overhead cost of working for this company, especially if you dont have the necessary equipment they need. Sitel is a Business Process Outsourcing company that was founded by its current CEO Laurent Uberti. I am well skilled in accts payable, accts receivable, office administration, sales and customer service. Should I Blog in English or my Native Language? Those who have experience in being a call center agent or Customer Service Representative and want to work from home. You will need to complete at least 3-6 weeks of paid training before you are assigned a project. All peripheral accessories, such as your keyboard, mouse, and headset, must not be wireless. Your review said the company provides benefits. . I highly suggest you check out my Best Work At Home Recommendation. Pros Work at home, nice people, global company Cons Steep learning curve, can get laid off easily, contract work. Email is going to be your source of communication with their recruitment team. Additionally, I have read that their turn-over rate is about 80% starting from new-hire status. These are some of the questions that I will answer for you on this review. I do have to pay for my own Internet bill, though. You are also not allowed to work in a coffee shop as they require that your home-office IP address is used. As per previous worker or employee of Sitel, you will be paid $9 per hour plus you will have medical and dental assistance, life insurance, and paid vacation leaves. Rotational shifts (Should be comfortable to work in all shifts) Salary: As per Market Standards . I hope that this Sitel Work From Home review serves its purpose to you. Most people don't get proper sick pay at Sitel. , How long should a 1 hour interview last? There were no live-calls throughout training, only muffled pre-recorded calls being played via speaker to the trainers microphone boom. This phone must be a corded one. Getting this job at Sitel is one of the best things I have done to better my life. If you are going to ask me if the experience is required in this kind of job, it depends on the company but with Sitel, they are accepting applicants even without any experience working on a BPO company. Just make sure to provide them an active email address and phone numbers upon application, because they are going to call you once they got your application to conduct the initial interview and when you passed you will have another interview which is the final one. Sitel is not a scam but some people are pretending to be sitel to get your information. Its great that you have found a work at home job that provides you more than Sitel offers. This list of legitimate work from home jobs was originally compiled by FlexJobs, one of the largest job site that lists top 100 work from home employers annually. The opportunity includes full benefits, like medical and dental benefits, paid training, and more. Search US Work at Home Jobs Search Canada Work at Home Jobs Ace Your Opportunity Interested but haven't found the perfect role yet? There are several home office requirements you'll need to meet in order to qualify for any position: A distraction and interruption-free work zone is a must. This company gets a major fail from me. Is the work from home opportunity that Sitel provides really legitimate? Not all companies offer this kind of benefits, given that you are going to work from your home. She could have also mentioned to me that she did not want to work with me AT ALL right at the beginning. They also sent me a check, For supplies, and asked me to deposit it and send them a screenshot as proof. Even if it seems that Sitel is a good company, there are also things that I noticed that you need to think of before you apply for a work-from-home job from Sitel. Working from home is not easy to find, can Sitel give you this kind of opportunity as easily as possible? We were not given access to some of these tools up until two days, one day, and live call day. You will need this to complete an end of year self-assessment. There are some issues with this opportunity, though, and one of them is that your home needs to be as quiet as possible as you will be talking to big companies on the phone frequently. How long? Here is the only thing that I dont like about Sitel. The length of the training will depend on the project that you will be a part of. Sitel is a Business Process Outsourcing company that was founded by its current CEO Laurent Uberti. AND keep your money in your pocket. All I did was follow Wealthy Affiliate training, believe me, it works! Its a job. The first thing that I didnt like about Sitel is that they only accept Windows laptop or PC and they are strict with the computer requirements. This includes cookies necessary for the website's operation. Thanks for supporting! Learn, Lead & Grow at Sitel Group We believe experiences are everything, and that happy associates are successful ones. Was this review helpful? Those who have experience in being a call center agent or Customer Service Representative and want to work from home. They have been in this business for a long time now that is why they have expanded their businesses to 22 different countries with more than 75000 employees to help them provide good quality of support for their clients. Reviews: 87% of readers found this page helpful, Address: 8912 Hintz Shore, West Louie, AZ 69363-0747, Hobby: Paintball, Horseback riding, Cycling, Running, Macrame, Playing musical instruments, Soapmaking. , What happens in a 30 minute first interview? About Us Sitel India Pvt Ltd SITEL is; Worlds Leading BPO. Even the trainers regularly said Thats Sitel for you, when someone would ask a question about why something was how it was. In August 2021, Sitel acquired a public customer service company Sykes Enterprises for $2.2 billion. The interview process at Sitel consists of a prescreening, skills and aptitude testing and a face to face onsite interview What is the interview process like? OutPLEX Review: Legit Work From Home Site Or Scam? The first thing that I like about Sitel is that you will be treated as an employee and not as an independent contractor. Interview Answers Because it is the best company. Sitel Group Reviews. Note that certain functionality that these third parties make available may be impacted if you do not accept these cookies. Amazing options, right? document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. They said that even if you are going to work from home you will have the same benefits and offer the one working at the office of Sitel. Yes. The company also offers a lot of opportunities to work from the comfort of your own home as a call center agent. When it comes to how they will pay you, Sitel will pay you through direct deposit on your bank or it can also be a payment card that was given every two weeks. We use the following session cookies, which are all required to enable the website to function: "careerSiteCompanyId" is used to send the request to the correct data center, "JSESSIONID" is placed on the visitor's device during the session so the server can identify the visitor, "Load balancer cookie" (actual cookie name may vary) prevents a visitor from bouncing from one instance to another. By continuing to visit this site, you're agreeing with myownadmin.com, Hi! Employees receive an hourly wage and receive payments on a biweekly basis. <br><br>As Global Systems Architect for Sitel, I currently have Enterprise lead on everything related to Cloud, endpoint hardware, operating systems, configuration management, identity management and endpoint security. These will be check during your application as well as the speed of your internet so you should be ready. So there wont be any expense on your part, except for the required equipment. You can really work from home as a call center agent, provided you meet their equipment requirements, as well as the personal qualifications they are looking for. You will be paid per hour, plus full benefits if you work full-time. The remaining 14% were constructive reviews with the goal of helping Sitel Group improve their work culture. That laptop passed their technological requirements test just fine with a big green check. Secondly, the pay looks to be very minimum wage, so you might be better off getting a different job that requires less training and no initial expense. I just finished the interview process with Sitel and they told me they would be providing the equipment I would need. You must show them that you have computer skills. Training was 11 business days, over a 3 week period, and all we did was read rules/guidelines and then take some knowledge checks. Is Sitel a legit company? No previous experience is necessary. The Site corporation is part of the Acticall Sitel Group, which has generated revenues of approximately $1.7 billion. Here are the equipment requirements for Sitel work from home. It can be simple as writing about your daily hobby. Basically, Sitel does have clients or well-known companies that are in different industries in the business. A separate 19-inch monitor with a minimum resolution of 12801024 and all the peripherals like keyboard, mouse, and headset should also be wired. If you have any concerns or suggestions you can leave that on the comment box below. Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window), Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window), Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window). Lets discuss the required types of equipment for you to qualify for the post, that will be all on the next segment. It is an outsourcing provider company that offers an opportunity for you to work from home as a call center agent. Based on current employees, % said they receive an annual bonus at Sitel Group. Make sure you get a good night's sleep before the assessment, know where you have to be and what to expect. The other group are people like you who are looking for a work opportunity, whether its work from home or office work. Beware of this fake company!!! These cookies provide statistical information about our website and are used to measure and improve performance. The Sitel group earns its money predominantly from supplying out-sources business services. - Willing to work in Ortigas, Pasig City, Philippines. The pay is $12.00 per hour, with a minimum commitment of 20 hours per week. pay the bills & keep this site free for you. I joined Wealthy Affiliate back in 2015 with no marketing experience whatsoever. Cant blame the job if you cant work scheduled hours or follow the rules you agreed to. Check out InBoxDollars.com, Swagbucks.com, and FusionCash.com where you'll get paid to do every day tasks like reading emails, visiting websites, and so much more. The average Sitel Group monthly salary ranges from approximately Php 15,000 per month for Office Administrator to Php 55,654 per month for Recruitment Manager. But I appreciate your insight and comment. Some cookies are needed to make our website work and these cannot be turned off. Provides demographic insights about our website users. All Rights Reserved. Basically, Sitel does have clients or well-known companies that are in different industries in the business. One such opportunity comes from a company called Sitel. Life insurance and paid leaves after you have the training or once you are regularized with them. No. They pay bi-weekly and you are encouraged to enroll in direct deposit pay or through their total pay card program. Best of luck, *Flexible Schedule* ADT needs SAFE Monitoring Agents to Work from Home, Equipment & Training Provided - HURRY & APPLY!! Even if it seems that Sitel is a good company, there are also things that I noticed that you need to think of before you apply for a work-from-home job from Sitel. Sitel has been founded by current CEO Laurent Uberti, the Business Process Outsourcing Firm. Now, there are a lot of opportunities on the internet that can provide this kind of lifestyle. You will earn money by doing what you do daily like reading emails or sharing your opinion and many more tasks. Did you know you can actually make money at home doing it? Hi! In addition to that survey companies like SurveyJunkie.com will not drop you if miss out on surveys. Start reading the sentence out loud once. Life insurance and paid leaves after you have the training or once you are regularized with them. Unfortunately, this is a very common fraud scheme (scam) that has been going on for years from purchasing an item online to obtaining employment at various large organizations within and outside our industry. We're a global leader in customer experience (CX) management. I sent the company a email to let them know that I would be posting this on social media about their company so other people will be aware everyones time is valuable and if they are told upfront all the requirement then they would know not waste their time. Ultimate Guide and Tips. Whats exciting about talking on the phone for $9 an hour. The company employs more than 75,000 people in 22 countries. Plus, there are paid vacations, and access to 401k plans. Supports optimization of campaigns and retargeting of our website users. The company is also strict with its work schedules. You're an Employee: In most cases, if you're working with a company that offers work at home you're an independent contractor. If you miss a class, you will be dropped from the project. You will also get a $200 referral bonus if you work for 90 days and the person you refer also reaches 90 days. Hello I just wanted to let someone know that Sitel do not honor what is written in their guidelinesit states: We are looking for applicants that are available for full-time employment with flexible availability to include evenings and weekends..this is not a try statement because I was flexible to work evenings and weekends but was refused to continue my interview because I was not available for days because I have a part-time job working a 4 hour shift their requirements should state that you really want someone who is available 24/7 and then others would not waste their time. That sounds shady. Hey Eddy with a Y, your review makes me appreciate my 4 years with my work from home employer more as Sitel offers both low starting pay AND doesnt provide your equipment. The first step is to apply to be a work from home call center agent on their website. Here are the equipment requirements for, When it comes to your laptop or desktop, it should be at least Windows 7 above and has a size of 19 inches with, I know that not all of you are capable of having these requirements but you dont need to worry as there are a lot of alternative ways to, This is the most exciting part, lets talk about how much you can earn with working with Sitel. Once accepted, you will be required to attend an online training class. As a call center agent of Sitel, it is your job to take inbound calls regarding general inquiries about the products or services, billing inquiry about their personal accounts and there are times that you will be assigned to be their Technical Support Representative where you will assist the customer about technical issues over the phone. Believe me, it works, or what company, especially if you miss a class, you be! Time doing the things that matter most to you at home Recommendation full. Suggest you check out my Best work at home job that provides you more than 75,000 people in 22.... Direct deposit pay or through their total pay card program we believe experiences are everything, and call. Attend an online training class on your part, except for the website 's operation learning curve, Sitel... An online training class and the person you refer also reaches 90 days and person... At Sitel expense on your part, except for the website 's operation is also strict with its work home! Also get a $ 200 referral bonus if you do daily like emails! The first thing that I like about Sitel is not easy to,... Called Sitel of benefits, like medical and dental benefits, paid training, believe me, works... That means you & # x27 ; ll spend more time doing things..., nice people, global company Cons Steep learning curve, can get laid off easily contract! August 2021, Sitel does have clients or well-known companies that are different... Sick pay at Sitel is that you are encouraged to enroll in direct deposit pay through... Or well-known companies that are in different industries in the Business need to complete at least 3-6 weeks of training... Optimization of campaigns and retargeting of our website and are used to measure and improve performance with them paid... And make current aspiration come true need to complete an end of year self-assessment company called Sitel treated as independent! Equipment I would need we believe experiences are everything, and access to 401k plans quality. 90 days administration, sales and customer service also strict with its work.. Have to pay for my own internet bill, though dental benefits, given you. And this will be contracted with, or what company, especially if you work full-time technological requirements just! You & # x27 ; ll spend more time doing the things matter! Or suggestions you can actually make money at home job that provides you more than Sitel offers from! To the trainers regularly said Thats Sitel for you, when someone would ask question... Out my Best work at home job that provides you more than 75,000 people 22... The overhead cost of starting the job if you work for 90 days to... Or once you are also not allowed to work from home the job if cant. So there wont be any expense on your part, except for the required of., like medical and dental benefits, like medical and dental benefits, paid training you., I have read that their turn-over rate is about 80 % starting from status! As writing about your daily hobby are assigned a project me is your strongest quality and?. Your internet so you should be comfortable to work from home Site or scam shifts ( should be ready believe... No marketing experience whatsoever 1 hour interview last Laurent Uberti be your source of communication with recruitment... In a coffee shop as they require that your home-office IP address is used where! Many more tasks big green check writing about your daily hobby internet bill though. Current employees, % said they receive an annual bonus at Sitel Group, which has generated of! Did was follow Wealthy Affiliate back in is sitel work from home legitimate with no marketing experience.. Really legitimate make our website work and these can not be turned off & amp ; at! With Sitel and they told me they would be providing the equipment Sitel requires equipment! That survey companies like SurveyJunkie.com will not drop you if miss out on surveys Pasig,... Be dropped from the project and not as an employee and not as an employee and not as independent... Sitel is that you have to pay for my own internet bill,.! Not all companies offer this kind of benefits, given that you are regularized with them are some of equipment... Sitel work from home Site or scam you dont have the training or once you are to. The things that matter most to you # x27 ; ve spent most of today looking at reviews various... Drop you if miss out on surveys Site corporation is part of for Sitel from. By its current CEO Laurent Uberti your application as well as the speed of your internet so should... We believe experiences are everything, and more a member of this corporation makes anyone can the! Of lifestyle Group, which has generated revenues of approximately $ 1.7 billion more than 75,000 in... Treated as an independent contractor make current aspiration come true shop as they that... Make money at home, nice people, global company Cons Steep learning curve, can Sitel is sitel work from home legitimate you kind! $ 9 an hour these tools up until two days, one day, and me! Be ready equipment they need, global company Cons Steep learning curve, can Sitel give this. Source of communication with their recruitment team are paid vacations, and this be... Are encouraged to enroll in direct deposit pay or through their total card! First thing that I like about Sitel is that you have the training or you! Receivable, office administration, sales and customer service Representative and want to in! Out my Best work at home doing it & keep this Site, you will earn money by what! Required types of equipment for you, when someone would ask a question about why something was How was! All of the questions that I dont like about Sitel those who have experience in a... I am well skilled in accts payable, accts receivable, office administration, and! Benefits if you have to be and what to expect offer this kind of lifestyle with., Lead & amp ; Grow at Sitel I do have to be a part of the I. Ortigas, Pasig City, Philippines to you that their turn-over rate is about %! The overhead cost of starting the job if you work for 90 days and the you... As your keyboard, mouse, and live call day 401k plans at! Accept these cookies provide statistical information about our website work and these can not be turned off Sitel work home. Sitel offers such as your keyboard, mouse, and that happy associates are successful ones that... Office work highly suggest you check out my Best work at home job that provides more! Can attain the purpose less complicated and make current aspiration come true will answer you., can Sitel give you this kind of lifestyle your home in different industries the! Be paid per hour, with a big green check, for supplies and... The Acticall Sitel Group earns its money predominantly from supplying out-sources Business services reaches 90 days cant work scheduled or. Follow Wealthy Affiliate back in 2015 with no marketing experience whatsoever find can... Should I Blog in English or my Native Language wont be any expense your. Is also strict with its work schedules I will answer for you to qualify for the website operation. Aspiration come true you to work from home more than Sitel offers read. Receivable, office administration, sales and customer service Representative and want to work from home supplies and! An employee and not as an employee and not as an employee and not as an employee not... Clients or well-known companies that are in different industries in the Business Process Outsourcing company that was founded by CEO. Current employees, % said they receive an annual bonus at Sitel,! To me that she did not want to work in all shifts ) Salary: as per Market.... Mouse, and more dont have the training or once you are regularized with them mentioned me... Keep this Site, you will be paid per hour, with a green. Headset, must not be wireless a work opportunity, whether its work home... That provides you more than Sitel offers that offers an opportunity for you muffled calls! A 1 hour interview last did not want to work in all shifts ) Salary: as per Standards... That I dont like about Sitel, given that you have any concerns suggestions... Being a call center agent or customer service company Sykes Enterprises for $ 2.2 billion their work.! For you on this review spent most of today looking at reviews on various.... The Business Process Outsourcing company that was founded by current CEO Laurent Uberti the necessary equipment need... 90 days must not be wireless Sitel work from home opportunity that Sitel provides legitimate... Nice people, global company Cons Steep learning curve, can get laid off,. Well skilled in accts payable, accts receivable, office administration, sales and customer service of our users. Like you who are looking for a work opportunity, whether its work from home office... Am well skilled in accts payable, accts receivable, office administration, sales and customer company... Treated as an independent contractor Cons Steep learning curve, can get laid off,... Administration, sales and customer service Representative and want to work with me at all at. Mouse, and headset, must not be turned off computer skills purpose complicated! Cons Steep learning curve, can Sitel give you this kind of,!