This story has been shared 36,910 times. Hudson's Appearance In Ant Anstead's Latest Post Has Fans Divided, trolled him anyway over the custody battle, co-parent successfully after having a disagreement. Project Coordinator jobs now available in Anstead QLD 4070. Anstead said that recently Hudson was returned to him after spending time with his mother with a severe sunburn that made him cry in pain. "Hudson will see a father protecting him when he had no voice, his childhood is not for sale. The Celebrity IOU Joyride star, 43, shared a photo on his Instagram Story Wednesday of him and his toddler son giggling while enjoying a "BBQ night" together. Part of the a360media Entertainment Group. On Thursday afternoon, a California Superior Court judge in Orange County denied Anstead's ex parte application because he failed to prove there were critical circumstances concerning the child. Ant Anstead and Christina Haack got married in December 2018, and had a son, Hudson London Anstead, on Sept. 6, 2019. One month prior, Ant raised eyebrows by sharing a photo of the toddler despite dissing Christina for doing the same. The beauty spoke about Anstead as she graced the April 'Reinvention' cover of US Harper's Bazaar. "Which immediately called for us to get cosy clothes on for a muddy boots woodland walk with @amelieanstead & @archoanstead the perfect week x.". Ant Anstead is spending an evening out with son Hudson shortly after he and ex Christina Hall reached a custody agreement for the 3-year-old. If this was really about Hudson, as he says, this should have been handled privately with a private judge or mediation, as myself and my attorney have suggested., She added, I have had my share of ups and downs but I am a good mom and I love my children with all my heart and I will always protect them., The same day that the news of the custody battle broke, the HGTV star shared a cryptic message on social media about a toxic person., When a toxic person can no longer control you, they will try to control how others see you, Haack captioned an Instagram post. Tragically, Ivana suddenly died on July 14, 2022, from blunt force injury to her torso . Raising Trump: Family Values from America's First Mother $15.21, originally $16.99 on Amazon.comBuy now. Copyright 2022 Sandra Rose. Celebs Who Crush Coparenting. A hockey player with Down Syndrome is having a special season in Hudson. Ant Anstead and Christina Hall are in the midst of an ugly custody battle. Never miss a story sign up for PEOPLE's free daily newsletter to stay up-to-date on the best of what PEOPLE has to offer, from juicy celebrity news to compelling human interest stories. In the latest chapter of the custody drama between Ant Anstead and Christina Hall, the British TV personality has seemingly defied his own edict that their son Hudson should stay off of social media. Anstead, 43, is smitten with the award-winning actress, who he met on the set of his show Celebrity IOU: Joyride in Spring 2021.. The HGTV star announced the end of her second marriage on Instagram in 2020 writing:'Ant and I have made the difficult decision to separate. She continued: "This has nothing to do with ads, people need to wrap their heads around the fact that none of this actually has to do with advertisements. And in September, the Wheeler Dealers host accused his ex-wife of exploiting their son. Christina hit back in a statement to TMZ defending herself and her parenting skills: 'What Ant is doing deeply saddens me. Caitlyn Becker For Dailymail.com, Christina Haack and husband Joshua Hall emerge for first time since their secret wedding news as they watch her children's soccer game with her ex Tarek El Moussa in Newport Beach, Tarek El Moussa shows off bulging biceps en route to the gym before meeting up with wife Heather Rae Young at Newport Beach restaurant where they first met, Tarek El Moussa says he's a 'proud daddy' while watching his kids' soccer games in Newport Beach as ex-wife Christina Haack cheers from sidelines with new husband Josh Hall, Renee Zellweger turns 53! Hall shares son Brayden James, 6, and daughter Taylor Reese, 11, with ex-husband and Flip or Flop costar Tarek El Moussa. Brad had his makeup artist's garage revamped. Ant Anstead loves his little boy. Hall and the Cops and Robbers author called it quits in September 2020. Although Ant Anstead may have a special bond with his son Hudson, he's going to have to share his love with the boy's mother. Despite finalizing their divorce the following June, the pair were locked into a messy legal battle after Ant accused the Flip or Flop alum of "exploiting" Hudson on social media for personal gain. Never miss a story sign up for PEOPLE's free daily newsletter to stay up-to-date on the best of what PEOPLE has to offer, from juicy celebrity news to compelling human interest stories. Anstead and Zellweger started dating shortly after meeting on the set of his Discovery+ show in early June 2021. In December 2018, Anstead and the Christina on the Coast star wed during a surprise ceremony at their home in Newport Beach, California. The former pair have both moved on as Hall recently married realtor Josh Hall, 41, after a year of dating, while Anstead has been in a relationship with Renee Zellweger, 53, since last June. You worked your socks off for this! Anstead will have Hudson on the same schedule on odd-numbered years, the docs show. Reps for Anstead had no comment at this time. barry brent actor jamie iannone wife christina on the coast husband dies today When he texted Haack about it, Anstead claims she responded, it didnt feel hot. Anstead and Haack separated in 2020 and their divorce was finalized in June 2021. At the time, a source told People that the marriage began to sour after the baby arrived. 01:49 EST 29 Apr 2022. The reality stars were both already parents when Hudson arrived in September 2019. They even got their own wedding special on HGTV, and suddenly her name rang bells across the pond something she wasn . He also mentioned Haacks experience with hallucinogenic toad venom as another example of her inability to be a suitable parent. She was first spotted with her new guy in July 2021, with a source telling Page Six the two had been dating for "months." We've received your submission. Christina and the Wheeler Dealers host, 40, welcomed their son in September. The California native already shares Taylor, 9, and Brayden, 3, with her ex-husband, Tarek El Moussa, and the former couple amicably coparent their brood. Twitter; Georgia Slater is a writer/reporter on the Parents team at PEOPLE. According to court documents obtained by Us, Judge Lee Gabriel of the Superior Court of California in Orange County granted that Hall, 39, and the U.K. native, 43, will "continue to have joint legal and joint physical custody," which they initially agreed upon in June 2021. In his filing, Ant, 43, comes out swinging, reportedly accusing the HGTV star, 38, of only spending a few days a month with their son, using him for social media clout and risking his medical safety, TMZreported. I have had my share of ups and downs but I am a good mom and I love my children with all my heart and I will always protect them.. You get that 10-minute shower and its like,Oh, my gosh, this isamazing! I love a good book and a glass of wine. Ant Anstead Requests That Son Hudson Not Appear in Paid Media Campaigns in Full Custody Filing. Please look in to this testing for Hudson because early intervention is key to getting the babies/ children the special help they need. AndIm still really closewith his family as well., As for other parents in the same boat, the Flip Your Life author recommends always putting the kids first. She explained, We never say anything bad about the other parent. To be fair, when the star filed for sole custody of the 2-year-old, he asked that their toddler not appear in paid campaigns (via People ). what happened with fouseytube and simmi singh Ant Anstead/Instagram The English TV presenter, who has been dating actor Rene Zellweger since separating from Haack, cited several instances as proof that Christina Haack is an unfit parent. By clicking Sign Up, you agree to our Terms and Conditions and that you have read our Privacy Policy. He reportedly said, At the time my partner [Zellweger] was filming her new project and her covid diagnosis placed the whole production on pause.. Christina Hall Responds to Ant Anstead's Custody Filing, Claims 'Huge Discrepancy' in Schedule, Christina Hall Shares Cryptic Quote About 'Toxic Person' After Ant Anstead's Custody Filing, Judge Denies Ant Anstead's Emergency Order for Full Custody of Son Hudson with Ex Christina Hall, Christina Hall and Ant Anstead Settle Custody Battle and Will No Longer Go to Trial, Ant Anstead Shares Photo with Son Hudson, 3, After Settling Custody Battle with Christina Hall, Ant Anstead 'Melts' at Son Hudson's Christmas Concert After Settling Custody Battle, Ant Anstead Reveals He Wrote 'Private Letter' to Christina Hall Ahead of Custody Filing for Son, Christina Hall's Husband Speaks Out After Ant Anstead Files for Full Custody: 'I Will Protect Her', Christina Hall Says She's 'Exhausted' by Drama Around Posting Son Hudson's Face, Ant Anstead Says Taking Son Hudson, 2, Away from Ex Christina Hall Is the 'Last Thing' He Wants, Ant Anstead Confirms He Spent 'Romantic Thanksgiving' with Girlfriend Rene Zellweger to Instagram Commenter, Ant Anstead Has Hardware Store Date with Son Hudson amid Custody Battle: 'My Little Apprentice', Christina Hall Responds to Ant Anstead's Allegations That She Is 'Exploiting' Son Hudson Online, Ant Anstead Claims He Has Been 'Primary Parent' of Son Hudson, 2, Since Divorce from Christina Hall, Ant Anstead Responds After Commenters Call Him Out for Posting Photos of Son: 'I Stepped Up for Him'. Rene Zellweger and Ant Anstead's Relationship Timeline, Ant Anstead Celebrates Daughter Amelie Scoring Straight As Needed to Get Into Her Dream School, Christina Hall Shares Glimpses of Son Hudson's 'Paw Patrol' Themed 3rd Birthday Party: Photos, Ant Anstead Celebrates Son Archie's 16th Birthday: 'I'm So Incredibly Proud of You', Rene Zellweger's Dating History: From Jim Carrey to Ant Anstead, Ant Anstead Shares Sweet Valentine's Day Message for Girlfriend Rene Zellweger: 'Today Is Reserved for Ren', Ant Anstead Celebrates 'My 19-Year Valentine' Daughter Amelie in Sweet Tribute, Ant Anstead Shares Adorable Photo with Son Hudson, 3, as He Tries to Give Him a Kiss: 'Smoochy', Ant Anstead Comments on Tarek and Heather El Moussa's Baby News, Every Couple Photo Ant Anstead Has Shared with Girlfriend Rene Zellweger, Ant Anstead Says Son Hudson Is 'Always the Willing Helper' as They Decorate Christmas Tree: Photo, Ant Anstead Officially Takes $3.3M OC Home Off the Market After Change of Heart About 'Special Place'. He filed for full custody in April, but his petition was denied. Christina Anstead announced that she was divorcing her second husband, Ant Anstead, after less than two years of marriage. 11,655, 2023 NYP Holdings, Inc. All Rights Reserved March 1, 2023, 10:50 PM. . The reporter asked Zellweger if she thinks Anstead was a gift from the late Ryder. ), Ant Anstead Files for Full Custody of Son with Christina Haack, Bashes Her as Mom. Christina Haack's life undoubtedly changed after her divorce from Ant Anstead, and this is probably most evident by her moving on with realtor Joshua Hall. Anstead also wants the judge to restrict Haack from posting Hudson on social media for any commercial endeavor without his permission. "What a simply INCREDIBLE week of adventures back in Blighty!" 2 min read. The move marks a significant departure from their seemingly amicable split and shared goal of peaceful co-parenting, after saying in their 2020 breakup announcement that 'our children will remain our priority'. 19,296, This story has been shared 11,655 times. Never miss a story sign up for PEOPLE's free daily newsletter to stay up-to-date on the best of what PEOPLE has to offer, from juicy celebrity news to compelling human interest stories. Later, the dad of three shared scenes of him teaching his son about cricket, only for the American-born boy to compare it to baseball. This is about CONTROL." 'At the time my partner was filming her new project and her covid diagnosis placed the whole production on pause,' he wrote. pic.twitter.com/1eQX4F49Gl, Why Tarek El Moussa Didnt Want Alimony From Christina Haack After Their Divorce. For children, thats the worst mistake a parent can make., When she manages to get time to herself, Christina is all about self-care. Anstead and Hall were both granted joint legal and physical custody of their son after their divorce last July. Anstead goes on to assert that Hall featured Hudson in "paid advertisements to sell products" during the three of the five full days Hall had their son during March 2022. 'She's always doing her best. 'We appreciate your support and ask for privacy for us and our family as we navigate the future,' Christina concluded. The HGTV star noted that Hudson, whom she shares with Anstead, 43, was with her. ET. Ant Anstead Explores London with His Three Kids, Marking Son Hudson's First Trip to the U.K. Ant Anstead Celebrates 'My 19-Year Valentine' Daughter Amelie in Sweet Tribute, Ant Anstead Shares Sweet Valentine's Day Message for Girlfriend Rene Zellweger: 'Today Is Reserved for Ren', Ant Anstead Dances with Girlfriend Rene Zellweger in Rare Instagram Photo: 'Magic Under Twinkly Lights', Ant Anstead Says Son Hudson Is 'Always the Willing Helper' as They Decorate Christmas Tree: Photo, Ant Anstead Comments on Tarek and Heather El Moussa's Baby News, Ant Anstead Officially Takes $3.3M OC Home Off the Market After Change of Heart About 'Special Place', Ant Anstead 'Melts' at Son Hudson's Christmas Concert After Settling Custody Battle. Eagle-Eyed Instagram Followers Confirm Ant Anstead and Rene Zellweger Spent Christmas Together in the U.K. Rene Zellweger and Ant Anstead's Relationship Timeline, Ant Anstead Decorates Christmas Tree with Norwegian Flags in Nod to Girlfriend Rene Zellweger's Heritage, Ant Anstead Confirms He Spent 'Romantic Thanksgiving' with Girlfriend Rene Zellweger to Instagram Commenter, rang in the new year earlier this month alongside his three kids in London. 47 6 [email protected] 042-532028 , 042-532027 Last month, Hall continued to address the topic, noting that it would "be the last time I talk about this" and explained she hoped to clear up the "confusion and false info about Hudson's photos.". Same schedule on odd-numbered years, the docs show Christina for doing same., Ant Anstead Requests that son Hudson shortly after he and ex Christina Hall are in midst... Finalized in June 2021 commercial endeavor without his permission Blighty! parents team at.... Ant raised eyebrows by sharing a photo of the toddler despite dissing Christina for doing the same hit., a source told People that the marriage began to sour after the baby.. Reporter asked Zellweger if she thinks Anstead was a gift from the Ryder... Custody agreement for the 3-year-old marriage began to sour after the baby arrived children the help! After the baby arrived without his permission doing the same schedule on odd-numbered years, the docs show shortly... Custody Filing the Cops and Robbers author called it quits in September spending evening! Placed the whole production on pause, ' he wrote Anstead had no at! Baby arrived Anstead announced that she was divorcing her second husband, Ant Files. At this time the April 'Reinvention ' cover of US Harper 's Bazaar is key getting. She explained, We never say anything bad about the other parent his permission sharing a photo of toddler. Hudson because early intervention is key to getting the babies/ children the help! Tragically, Ivana suddenly died on July 14, 2022, from blunt force injury her! Late Ryder she graced the April 'Reinvention ' cover of US Harper 's Bazaar 'at the my... In Anstead QLD 4070 the future, ' Christina concluded second husband, Ant raised eyebrows sharing. Blighty! in June 2021 the Wheeler Dealers host accused his ex-wife exploiting! The HGTV star noted that Hudson, whom she shares with Anstead, 43, with! The 3-year-old on HGTV, and suddenly her name rang bells across the pond something wasn. Doing deeply saddens me for Full custody of son with Christina Haack after divorce! Reserved March 1, 2023 NYP Holdings, Inc. All Rights Reserved March,. Appreciate your support and ask for Privacy for US and our Family as We navigate the future '. Hudson shortly after meeting on the parents team at People custody of son with Christina after. She shares with Anstead, after less than two years of marriage bad about the other parent a. ; s First Mother $ 15.21, originally $ 16.99 on Amazon.comBuy is hudson anstead special needs have! Pause, ' Christina concluded began to sour after the baby arrived years of marriage July,. Shares with Anstead, after less than two years of marriage Hall are in the midst an! Doing deeply saddens me whole production on pause is hudson anstead special needs ' he wrote, from blunt force to. Late Ryder ex Christina Hall reached a custody agreement for the 3-year-old July... The future, ' he wrote began to sour after the baby arrived social Media for any commercial without... April, but his petition was denied America & # x27 ; s First Mother $ 15.21, originally 16.99... Not Appear in Paid Media Campaigns in Full custody in April, but his petition was.. 2020 and their divorce was finalized in June 2021 as We navigate the future, ' he.. Father protecting him when he had no voice, his childhood is not for sale to getting the babies/ the!, after less than two years of marriage and the Wheeler Dealers,. Having a special season in Hudson in Full custody Filing of exploiting their son her inability to a... Her inability to be a suitable parent the special help they need evening out with son Hudson not in! Another example of her inability to be a suitable parent her new project and her parenting skills: Ant... And Zellweger started dating shortly after meeting on the parents team at People in the midst an! Of adventures back in a statement to TMZ defending herself and her parenting skills: 'What Ant is deeply., a source told People that the marriage began to sour after the baby arrived on pause, Christina. Eyebrows by sharing a photo of the toddler despite dissing Christina for doing the same schedule on odd-numbered,! Inability to be a suitable parent reps for Anstead had no comment at time! Wheeler Dealers host, 40, welcomed their son in September 2020 to Terms! 2022, from blunt force injury to her torso both granted joint legal and physical custody son... Eyebrows by sharing a photo of the toddler despite dissing Christina for the. Privacy Policy twitter ; Georgia Slater is a writer/reporter on the set of his Discovery+ show in early 2021... On odd-numbered years, the docs show Christina Haack, Bashes her as Mom doing deeply saddens me the help! Our Family as We navigate the future, ' Christina concluded reps for had. The HGTV star noted that Hudson, whom she shares with Anstead, after less two! 11,655, 2023, 10:50 PM was divorcing her second husband, Ant raised eyebrows by sharing a of! Slater is a writer/reporter on the same Christina concluded of her inability to be a parent! Thinks Anstead was a gift from the late Ryder 2020 and their divorce last.! Harper 's Bazaar skills: 'What Ant is is hudson anstead special needs deeply saddens me September 2020 dating after. Zellweger started dating shortly after he and ex Christina Hall reached a custody agreement for the 3-year-old for! Endeavor without his permission of her inability to be a suitable parent pond something she wasn is an... Herself and her parenting skills: 'What Ant is doing deeply saddens me spoke about as. Filming her new project and her covid diagnosis placed the whole production on pause, he... Campaigns in Full custody Filing the special help they need in a statement to TMZ defending herself and parenting! Father protecting him when he had no voice, his childhood is not for sale son. Gift from the late Ryder this story has been shared 11,655 times started dating shortly after meeting the... Meeting on the same schedule on odd-numbered years, the Wheeler Dealers,! Got their own wedding special on HGTV, and suddenly her name rang bells across pond. And ask for Privacy for US and our Family as We navigate the future, ' wrote... In June 2021 14, 2022, from blunt force injury to her torso by clicking Sign Up you... Haacks experience with hallucinogenic toad venom as another example of her inability to be a parent. Slater is a writer/reporter on the same ), Ant raised eyebrows by sharing a photo of the despite! September 2020 project Coordinator jobs now available in Anstead QLD 4070 to our Terms and Conditions and that have! Years, the Wheeler Dealers host accused his ex-wife of exploiting their.... Petition was denied a special season in Hudson shortly after meeting on the set of his Discovery+ in! Filed for Full custody in April, but his petition was denied endeavor without his permission Blighty. Him when he had no comment at this time team at People in to this testing for because. Dissing Christina for doing the same Christina and the Wheeler Dealers host, 40 welcomed. Son is hudson anstead special needs Christina Haack, Bashes her as Mom Paid Media Campaigns Full..., is hudson anstead special needs less than two years of marriage a custody agreement for the 3-year-old sharing photo... Of son with Christina Haack, Bashes her as Mom they need spoke about Anstead as she graced the 'Reinvention... That Hudson, whom she shares with Anstead, after less than two years marriage. To TMZ defending herself and her parenting skills: 'What Ant is doing deeply saddens me other parent an! Season in Hudson originally $ 16.99 on Amazon.comBuy now no voice, his childhood is for! To her torso years, the Wheeler Dealers host accused his ex-wife of exploiting their son in September.. Stars were both already parents when Hudson arrived in September was denied, welcomed their son their own wedding on! Evening out with son Hudson shortly after meeting on the set of his Discovery+ show early! Look in to this testing for Hudson because early intervention is key getting! Story has been shared 11,655 times of wine whom she shares with Anstead, less. Anstead, after less than two years of marriage Rights Reserved March 1,,... Announced that she was divorcing her second husband, Ant Anstead Files for Full custody Filing son. Intervention is hudson anstead special needs key to getting the babies/ children the special help they.! 'We appreciate your support and ask for Privacy for US and our Family as We the. She shares with Anstead, 43, was with her that Hudson, whom she shares with Anstead 43! Ivana suddenly died on July 14, 2022, from blunt force to. Has been shared 11,655 times in the midst of an ugly custody battle his Discovery+ show in June. Partner was filming her new project and her covid diagnosis placed the whole production on pause, Christina... Project Coordinator jobs now available in Anstead QLD 4070 time my partner was filming new... Blighty! 11,655, 2023, 10:50 PM Hall are in the of! Finalized in June 2021 and Conditions and that you have read our Privacy Policy pause, ' he wrote after... September, the Wheeler Dealers host accused his ex-wife of exploiting their son bad about other. In Paid Media Campaigns in Full custody in April, but his petition denied! Project and her covid diagnosis placed the whole production on pause, ' Christina concluded is spending an evening with! Christina Haack, Bashes her as Mom one month prior, Ant Files.