And now, even if I disable SkyRe, the Immersive Armors will not show up in game. Clean with, Warning: Contains 1 ITM records. Configure "Immersive HUD" mod in MCM. Configure "Immersive Armors" in MCM (Settings will be imported automatically from an existing save). 4. Do appreciate the suggestions though - thanks! Do you have UNP bodies? Some armors are in the game, the NPCs wear them and I can make some of them. Delete .Ecksstra.esp and run the mod through Cathedral Assests Optimazer, Setup it like this MCM require SKSE to work, I'm assuming you have that and launching the game through skse64_loader.exe After that were the mods installed correctly? I also don't see it writing or being overwritten by any other mod in MO.I even cleaned my save as well as did a new restart but no luck I'm totally perplexed as this works fine with STEP Core and STEP Extended + 100 other extra mods I have running on another setup with no . I recommend downloading manually through your browser as your browser has better checksums to make sure things get downloaded properly than the mod managers do. I won't worry about that. e84cf4fd7 I'll download it and report back! I see in the data folder there is no SPIKE.esm file. Not only that, but I also have AddItemMenu which doesn't even contain Immersive Armors in its mod list, as though I haven't downloaded it. try a manual install. Feature highlights. You'll probably need a new game to get the MCM's active. :: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim General Discussions. Zilch. No UNP, but CBBE. Thx for the reply. Immersive Armors Retexture and Mesh Fixes SE 715 Immersive Armours - SSE CBBE BodySlide . Enable Immersive HUD and this mod. Yeah, it happened for me too. !>missing meshes, your mod is not installed correctly. I now have a problem with Immersive Armors by hothtrooper44. 7 . You could untick that, or just reactivate the archival install? Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts. I started getting some messages on the top left about mods being recognized and such. Now give the engine its time to configure the mcm 3 Reply Sihyx 8 yr. ago Smithing Recipe "Ebony Smithing" perk needed: 3 Ebony Ingots 1 Corundum Ingot 2 Quicksilver Ingots 3 Leather Strips Notes Requires Immersive Armors. This is just ignorance on my part. Reason I ask is because of have SYRE installed (watched the official video and did step by step as he said) and still think the arrows don't do as much damage and have enough killing power as I would like. 2. Warning: Contains 2 ITM records. I will do the same like you, thank you very much for your reply. Did you find out a fix? 2014-09-06, Plugin & Message Counts Might help you. Did you get the initialization message when you started the game and is the MCM showing up? Did you try the console command setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1? The LOOT Report requires Javascript to be enabled in order to function. We are Reddit's primary hub for all things modding, from troubleshooting for beginners to creation of mods by experts. I tried searching for a previously-reported instance of this problem and couldn't find one, so here goes. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Most armor properties are now configurable. Ecksstra is an addon and might over ride the original if placed out of orderand is your Skyrim fully Steam install or otherwise? I have immersive armor installed, and I have MCM installed, both work. BadAss Get-Up Animation 1088 Bow Rapid Combo I Archer Combat Overhaul . Still didn't fix it. I don't know if the "MCM menu not showing mods problem" has been fixed yet but I had this issue too, but I think Icame across a possible fix by accidentdelete Skyrim.ini and start the game with skse as normal. Today I get the exactly same bug with that mod (Guards wear the vanilla gloves and boots), I realise that the conflict comes with a mod called "Cloaks of Skyrim", maybe you got the same mod install, if not that means you got a mod that directly interact with the guards armor. Before you say anything I have tried exhaustively to find other topics and try to fix it. Most apper in the MCM window including my immersive armor mod I had to delete and reinstall to make it show up, I did the same to immersive weapons the mod that's not showing up in there now and its not showing up, I payed for 3 hours yesterday and it didn't show up.