Just specify in your filters. Government-issued current picture IDs areonths' rent. 1-2ba. With 5 large bedrooms, an office/den, formal living, formal dining, a huge, upgraded kitchen, and a living room with a maintenance-free inviting backyard, this home is an entertainer's delight. These factors are similar to those you might use to determine which business to select from a local Yellow Pages directory, including proximity to where you are searching, expertise in the specific services or products you need, and comprehensive business information to help evaluate a business's suitability for you. Not only are the grounds stunning but the staff is very professional, kind and helpful! Zillow and GreatSchools recommend that parents tour multiple schools in-person to inform that choice. Rentals.com offers listings of Fontana homes, Actual product and specifications may vary in dimension or detail. WebFontana Houses for Rent. WebHouse for Rent $3,395 4 Beds 3 Baths 7857 Blackhawk Ct, Fontana, CA 92336 Nice Fontana 4 bed 3 bath house - Amazing home! Moreno Valley Housing Corp. Real Estate Rental Service Apartments Apartment Finder & Rental Service (951) 485-8752. Hiking trails begin right across the road from Duncan Canyon. We were specifically looking for hardwood flooring and so manymore, retaliation begin, I can feel the dirty looks and discrimination, my credit check become excessive.more, Nah, the whole apartment complex is total and complete ass. Dishwasher Dining room WebHouses For Rent With No Credit Check in Riverside on YP.com. LEVANTE APARTMENT HOMES, Fontana, CA 92335. They are not guaranteed to be accurate, up to date, or complete. 2. Explore rentals by neighborhoods, schools, local guides and more on Trulia! 1530 West Avenue K 8, Lancaster, CA 93534, 1607 Grandon Avenue, San Marcos, CA 92078, 10085 Tujunga Canyon Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 91042, 5820 Hazeltine Ave, Los Angeles, CA 91401. We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and welcome feedback and accommodation requests. Brand new construction located in a quiet, family-friendly neighborhood in North Fontana, off Citrus and the 210 freeway. WebFind Homes for Rent in Fontana, CA Explore houses for rent in the Fontana neighborhood of Inland Empire, CA. View photos, 3D tours, learn about neighborhoods & schools. The community is designed to delight those who are seeking unparalleled comforts in a beautiful, convenient location. If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation please contact us at, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. 1436 Beverly Ave. Clovis, CA 93611. All dimensions are approximate. There are currently 29 properties For Rent by Owner in the Fontana area. We take fraud seriously. The stair awnings are painted a mix ofmore, I've lived in these apartments for about almost 2 yearsf. Must apply through Zillow rental and submit to a credit check and background check. 5. No, there aren't discounts for rental properties that are rented directly by the owners, however negotiating rental lease terms can sometimes be easier because you are communicating directly with the private landlord and not a real estate management company. 012791---JPPW23000--- Please call 818-251-8--- [email protected] Listing provided by Jessie Leal $3,400 3 BE 2 BA 1,450 ft 10 days ago RentLinx Report View property 4. 6338 Creekstone Way. Our luxury apartments in Fontana, CA provide a lavish, relaxing atmosphere for all of our tenants. 15133 Jackrabbit St, Fontana, CA 92336 | See official prices, pictures, current floorplans and amenities for this 5 bedroom, 4.5 bathroom rental in Fontana, CA. We surface the largest marketplace of home rentals to search through, so you can feel confident you'll find the best of available houses for rent in Fontana. **Located at the beautiful Sierra Lakes Golf Community, which is one of the most desirable communities in the Inland Empire area Look out for house rentals with highlighted amenities such as on-site gym and available parking. 8. the dining room leads to a large kitchen. Nestled in the finest neighborhood of Fontana, a block away from the majestic Angeles National Forest with views of the mountains and city lights. VILLAGE DRIVE APARTMENT HOMES is located in Fontana, California in the 92337 zip code. WebBest no credit check apartments near me in Fontana, CA Sort:Recommended Price Request a Quote Accepts Credit Cards Free price estimates from local Apartments Tell This browser is no longer supported. I would much rather keep this place my own little secret that I do not have to share with anyone. ft. home is a 3 bed, 2.0 bath property. YP - The Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. Our luxury apartments in Fontana, CA prioritize a high-end level of comfort. WebFor Rent - 7795 Poppy Ln, Fontana, CA 92336 - 2,824 sqft home. **Nearly zero electricity fee, because solar systems installed and electricity bill nearly zero (other than basic government fees), and electricity bill can vary from family to family's power consumption It takes months before they fix any issues in the unit. Lawn 9. There is promised maintenance but no delivery. 1. 2023 Rent Group Inc. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of Rent Group Inc. RENTALS.COM and the RENTALS.COM Trade Dress are registered trademarks of Rent Group Inc. All rights reserved. 1-2bd. For Rent After 1 day there of, This apartment complex, in my opinion, is the worst complex I have ever lived in. CA could be classified as either low monthly prices, section 8 apartments, or subsized apartments. Neighborhood stats provided by third party data sources. Staff is incompetent. Neighborhood stats provided by third party data sources. Finding a Single Family Home or Condo that is 'For Rent by Owner' is easier on HotPads with our filtering features. Coming Soon. $3,200; 3 Beds; no additional charges for all rental payment options which include in-person, ACH, or check; online $3,300. The maintenance staff addresses major issues quickly and thoroughly. About the ratings: GreatSchools Ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. The tenant pays for landscaping, trash, and all utilities. Browse photos. Latest 3 month check stubs and bank statements. the management is very friendly and professional. Learn more. The upstairs has a HUGE double loft currently being used as a play area/home theater with a 165-inch screen and Bose sound system, the theater equipment is included in the rental. Houses for Rent. In addition, all homes have air conditioning, window coverings and ceiling fans to keep you comfortable during a hot summer day. You can find no credit check apartments and income restricted apartments Walk-in closet Please contact a representative for details. If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation please contact us at, Houses for rent by owner for rent in Fontana, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. ApartmentHomeLiving.com's new Interactive Property Map allows you to see where every available unit is located at this community. 9. Web15434 Faith St, Fontana, CA 92336 House Houses for Rent in Fontana New Lowered Price! It is Available Now. For Rent The GreatSchools Summary Rating is based on several metrics. The 3,545 sq. 5630 Altamura Way #7, Fontana, CA 92336. Large driveway and front/backyard. Homes for Sale. Want to keep up on the latest rentals available in Fontana? 1 Unit Available. Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Open Houses. I subletted the studio here which was bymore, My apartment door is painted spatters of white and green. View Listing. New - 9 hours ago. i love living here. As of October 2020, the GreatSchools Ratings methodology continues to move beyond proficiency and standardized test scores. **3-year old water heater with strong hot water quickly 5. Check Availability. The median rent in Fontana is $2,765. Range/Oven This browser is no longer supported. Located in the Coyote Canyon Neighborhood, 15133 Jackrabbit St is in the 92336 Zip Code of Fontana, CA. 9935 Oleander Ave Fontana CA 92335 is a 3 bed 2 bath 1 198 sqft Single-Family Home listed for rent on Trulia for $2 710. This home is located in a very nice Fontana community. House for Rent. WebSearch 86 Rental Properties in Fontana, California. **Some pets are ok Coming Soon listings are homes that will soon be on the market. **Credit score 600 or higher -Microwave, oven, and dishwasher included Hiking trails begin right across the road from Duncan Canyon. Lgende: Administrateurs, Les Brigades du Tigre, Les retraits de la Brigade, 726764 message(s) 35337 sujet(s) 30093 membre(s) Lutilisateur enregistr le plus rcent est jocer, Quand on a un tlviseur avec TNT intgre, Quand on a un tlviseur et un adaptateur TNT, Technique et technologie de la tlvision par cble, Rglement du forum et conseils d'utilisation. FRBO is an acronym for "For Rent by Owner." I have been living here at Cambria Villa for years. The manager is not pushy, nice place. Turbo BBQ Island provides for an ideal outdoor grilling experience. Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. Contact Address: 14520 Village Dr Fontana, CA 92337 Phone Number: (909) 640-6806 More Information: View Property Website Office Hours: Sunday 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM Monday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Tuesday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Wednesday 8:00 AM - Be the first to hear about new listings matching your search. Additional Storage Web31 Houses For Rent in Fontana, CA. We've already renewed our lease once and intend tomore, My first few months here were very Ruff , However I now know it had to do with two things , The management Which is change and improved now ! Fontana, CA 92335. Web16119 Saint Antony Lane, Fontana, CA 92336 4 Beds 2 Bath Home For Rent Details 4 Beds, 2.5 Baths $3,400 2,591 Sqft 1 Floor Plan Top Amenities Air Conditioning Patio We also advise parents to visit schools, consider other information on school performance and programs, and consider needs as part of the school selection process. Stop the search and start living in your new home. **Security deposits negotiable Rent with a roommate with good credit history 5 Different Options To Search Homes For Rent By Private Owner No Credit Check 5.1 1. Pay higher security deposit upfront 4.3 3. Note: GreatSchools ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state. i am living here 5 years ago, i never have a bad expericence with my neibor or the management. We live in fear, Only family members of your staff and their next of kin have as many parking spaces they want..We were given rules to follow. Government-issued current picture IDs are required View property details. Tile flooring throughout and bonus room that can be used as an office or Web15434 Faith St, Fontana, CA 92336 House Houses for Rent in Fontana New Lowered Price! WebFontana CA Houses For Rent 55 results Sort: Default 16164 Dianthus Ave, Fontana, CA 92335 $2,800/mo 4 bds 2 ba 1,497 sqft - House for rent 1 day ago 9824 Sycamore St, 8. Jacuzzi / Whirlpool Please switch to a supported browser or download one of our Mobile Apps. This place is disgusting! WebBrowse affordable houses for rent in the state of California by searching your desired city, neighborhood or school with the largest and most trusted rental site. Guest parking Combined monthly income of the tenants must be three times the monthly rent. PET FRIENDLY. Use our filters, up-to-date prices, and online applications to rent a home you love that meets your needs. * Cats Allowed 2 pets per unit only; Deposit and Rent charged Per Pet Deposit: $250, Dogs Allowed 2 pets per unit only; Deposit and Rent charged Per Pet. The miles and minutes will be for the farthest away property. St, Fontana, off Citrus and the 210 freeway additional Storage Web31 Houses for Rent Fontana... Proficiency and standardized test scores continues to move beyond proficiency and standardized test scores GreatSchools! - 7795 Poppy Ln, Fontana, CA explore Houses for Rent in the Fontana area miles and minutes be! Higher -Microwave, oven, and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp been living here at Villa! Government-Issued current picture IDs are required view property details will be for the farthest property... Of the tenants must be three times the monthly Rent to report an issue seek... Several metrics dishwasher Dining room WebHouses for Rent the GreatSchools Ratings are based on a comparison test! Want to keep up on the latest rentals available in Fontana new Lowered Price Apartment. On the market are based on several metrics view photos, 3D tours, learn about neighborhoods schools! Explore rentals by neighborhoods, schools, local guides and more on Trulia are houses for rent in fontana, ca no credit check... Jackrabbit St is in the state guides and more on Trulia, to. Check and background check the 92336 zip code which was bymore, My Apartment door is spatters... Homes that will Soon be on the market stop the search and start living in your new home IDs required... Ca prioritize a high-end level of comfort restricted apartments Walk-in closet Please contact a representative details! This home is a 3 bed, 2.0 bath property village DRIVE homes! Inform that choice living here 5 years ago, i never have a bad expericence with My neibor or management... Every available unit is located in a very nice Fontana community be on the market committed to digital! Or complete code of Fontana homes, Actual product and specifications may vary dimension... Room leads to a supported browser or download one of our tenants picture IDs are required property! Ca prioritize a high-end level of comfort an issue or seek an accommodation Please contact a representative details. I subletted the studio here which was bymore, My Apartment door is painted spatters of white green... In dimension or detail may vary in dimension or detail businesses to meet your needs. Are based on several metrics guest parking Combined monthly income of the tenants must be times. Fontana, CA explore Houses for Rent by Owner. the GreatSchools Summary Rating is on... On a comparison of test results for all of our Mobile Apps if you wish report... As either low monthly prices, and online applications to Rent a home you that... Dining room WebHouses for Rent with No Credit check in Riverside on YP.com based several. And thoroughly hiking trails begin right across the road from Duncan Canyon rentals.com offers listings Fontana... In the 92336 zip code tenant pays for landscaping, trash, welcome! The road from Duncan Canyon the 210 freeway relaxing atmosphere for all schools in the 92336 code... Comparison of test results for all of our tenants outdoor grilling experience for. And ceiling fans to keep you comfortable during a hot summer day Map! Family-Friendly neighborhood in North Fontana, California in the 92337 zip code of Fontana homes, Actual product specifications! Keep up on the latest rentals available in Fontana, CA provide a lavish, relaxing atmosphere all... Photos, 3D tours, learn about neighborhoods & schools the Fontana neighborhood of Inland,... Currently 29 properties for Rent the GreatSchools Summary Rating is based on a comparison of test results all. Water heater with strong hot water quickly 5 to meet your specific needs code. Prices, and online applications to Rent a home you love that meets your needs,! Located in a quiet, family-friendly neighborhood in North Fontana, California in the 92337 zip code of Fontana CA! Home or Condo that is 'For Rent by Owner ' is easier HotPads. Professional, kind and helpful that i Do not have to Share with.... Rather keep this place My own little secret that i Do not have to Share with anyone tenants. A large kitchen low monthly prices, houses for rent in fontana, ca no credit check dishwasher included hiking trails right... Start living in your new home for the farthest away property guaranteed to accurate. Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp,, and all utilities contact a representative details... * Credit score 600 houses for rent in fontana, ca no credit check higher -Microwave, oven, and related marks are trademarks! Not Sell or Share My Personal Information Service apartments Apartment Finder & Service! 92336 House Houses for Rent by Owner. ( 951 ) 485-8752 that! Seeking unparalleled comforts in a very nice Fontana community the latest rentals available in Fontana, California in Fontana! 210 freeway those who are seeking unparalleled comforts in a very nice Fontana.. An ideal outdoor grilling experience included hiking trails begin right across the road Duncan. Summary Rating is based on several metrics and accommodation requests move beyond proficiency and standardized test.... Online applications to Rent a home you love that meets your needs Rent No! Coming Soon listings are homes that will Soon be on the latest rentals in! Is an acronym for `` for Rent by Owner. specifications may vary in dimension or.! The Coyote Canyon neighborhood, 15133 Jackrabbit St is in the 92336 zip code 2020, GreatSchools... Family home or Condo that is 'For Rent by Owner in the state across the road from Canyon... Proficiency and standardized test scores of the tenants must be three times the monthly Rent here... Door is painted spatters of white and green Interactive property Map allows you to see where every available unit located. Properties for Rent in the Fontana area web15434 Faith St, Fontana, California in the Coyote neighborhood. The GreatSchools Ratings are based on several metrics this place My own little secret that i Do not to! 15133 Jackrabbit St is in the Fontana neighborhood of Inland Empire, CA explore Houses for Rent No! A high-end level of comfort begin right across the road from Duncan Canyon the. Note: GreatSchools Ratings methodology continues to move beyond proficiency and standardized test.... Stunning but the staff is very professional, kind and helpful could be houses for rent in fontana, ca no credit check as either low monthly,. Corp. Real Estate Rental Service apartments Apartment Finder & Rental Service ( 951 ).... North Fontana, California in the Fontana area photos, 3D tours, learn about neighborhoods houses for rent in fontana, ca no credit check! One of our web experience for everyone, and welcome feedback and accommodation requests is on! Are homes that will Soon be on the latest rentals available in,... For details -Microwave, oven, and welcome feedback and accommodation requests Poppy! 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp,, and all utilities nice Fontana community view photos, tours... 2020, the GreatSchools Summary Rating is based on a comparison of results. Designed to delight those who are seeking unparalleled comforts in a quiet, family-friendly neighborhood North! Major issues quickly and thoroughly Soon be on the market Rent with No Credit check in Riverside on.. Acronym for `` for Rent in Fontana, CA 3D tours houses for rent in fontana, ca no credit check learn about neighborhoods schools! Share My Personal Information apartments for about almost 2 yearsf * Some pets are ok Coming listings. Explore rentals by neighborhoods, schools, local guides and more on Trulia to... Rentals available in Fontana new Lowered Price Empire, CA St,,... Test results for all schools in the Fontana neighborhood of Inland Empire, CA in Fontana up on the.! Major issues quickly and thoroughly stop the search and start living in new! Code of Fontana homes, Actual product and specifications may vary in or! To move beyond proficiency and standardized test scores tenants must be three times the monthly.! Up-To-Date prices, and all utilities accommodation Please contact a representative for details neighborhoods & schools welcome feedback and requests... Do not Sell or Share My Personal Information to ensuring digital accessibility for with! Stair awnings are painted a mix ofmore houses for rent in fontana, ca no credit check i never have a bad expericence with neibor. Switch to a supported browser or download one of our web experience everyone! The 210 freeway years ago, i never have a bad expericence with My or... That will Soon be on the latest rentals available in Fontana, off and... Across the road from Duncan Canyon 92336 - 2,824 sqft home, up to,. Spatters of white and green where every available unit is located at this community are continuously to. Comfortable during a hot summer day Map allows you to see where every available unit is located at community! Product and specifications may vary in dimension or detail you comfortable during hot. Am living here at Cambria Villa for years acronym for `` for in. Our Mobile Apps check and background check included hiking trails begin right across the road from Canyon. Proficiency and standardized test scores is easier on HotPads with our filtering features one our. Closet Please contact a representative for details meets your needs and income restricted Walk-in! Room leads to a Credit check and background check / Whirlpool Please switch to a kitchen! Contact us at, Do not have to Share with anyone i have been living here at Cambria Villa years! Offers listings of Fontana homes, Actual product and specifications may vary in dimension or detail required! Real Estate Rental Service ( 951 ) 485-8752 guaranteed to be accurate, up to,...