WebPigeons for sale in our Classified Ad section - buy from reputable, experienced breeders. Gumtree.com Limited is an Introducer Appointed Representative of CarMoney Limited who South East London 0-7-8-6-8-7-4-0-0-6-4 or07795976828thanks, Get the app for the best Gumtree experience, Copyright 2000-2023 Gumtree.com Limited. They are healthy and all vaccinations are up dated. Best bloodlines available. thanks, I have indain fantail pair in london wembley looking for new home. 5 talking about this. Introductions are limited to motor Unusual colors and markings. Gumtree.com Limited is an Appointed Representative of Compare The Market Limited who Very healthy birds and live openly in garden e everyday. Rate is $35+. WebHighFlyer Pigeons For Sale HighFlyer-Pigeons-For-Sale Fancy Show Pigeons: We only accept US Postal Money Orders : Provide as below: Pigeon Farms 11138 E. Del Amo Blvd. WebPigeons for sale $300 Call or text anytime Have more pictures if needed Pakistani high flyer for sale - 35 Des Plaines, Illinois [United States] scorpion11 Birds, Pigeons Pakistani high flyer moving sale 90 pigeons must go $35 each if you buy more than 10 Plus shipping and box call for more Pakistani high flyer The cost of one will depend on the quality, the breed, age and breeder selling one. Sheffield High flyers $30. These birds are very hardy and excellent flyers. contact me no time waster only serious. Message me for more info and prices. He eats and drin, top quality pigeons for sale, They're good flyers\roller i sell them becausei have too many, price: 15-25 or more depends on which pigeon you want, Nice and healthy fully vaccinated breeder pairs too. All rights reserved. BIRDS, White Belgian Racing Homing Pigeons. Price and age as per the pictures all healthy and good flyers. Gumtree.com Limited is an Introducer Appointed Representative of Zuto Limited who Prices starting 25 each Syrian pigeons for sale. Sena. Use of this website and other services constitutes acceptance of the Pets4Homes. Very good health and good condition. WebPigeons For Sale | Pigeon Farms A pigeon can be used for show purposes or even as a household pet. Each 30. Kit of 50 High Flyer pigeons assorted colours, flying well. 10 each. 1 each egg. WebHighFlyer Pigeons For Sale HighFlyer-Pigeons-For-Sale Fancy Show Pigeons: We only accept US Postal Money Orders : Provide as below: Pigeon Farms 11138 E. Del Amo Blvd. Modern Slavery Statement & WebPigeons for sale in our Classified Ad section - buy from reputable, experienced breeders. Regular price $500.00 Sale price $500.00 Sale. The Iranian Highflying Tumbler pigeon is a breed of domestic pigeon from Iran. Skycutters-Orlik high flying pigeons for sale, Two pairs 1Dresdens and 1 Saxon fairy swallow. They are heathy and active ready to breed. Unusual colors and markings. Many different bloodlines.price starts at $100 a pair (not the ones in pics) depends on the bloodline. Random catch please call or text. Due to going holiday i am selling my Pigeons. They all are good blood line and good quality pigeons. And the breed is known as Tehrani in Iran. WebSerbian Highflyer Pigeon Donnie Zehr Jul 18, 21 Originally developed from Serbia, these beautiful birds are popular for their endurance in flying and performance. WebPigeons Pakistani highflyer for sale $25. Selling varies pigeons 10 birds for $80 or 20 for $140. I've got pakistani highflyers and also got tipplers. Any questions please ask. They can fly high, as high as 1500 meters. I have many high flying and racer pigeons, got some up for sale because I have too many. cant look after all of them so wanna get rid of some. , if you purchase even more I will give better prices.. All pigeons are healthy, well took care of, you will certainly not get scrap birds. Regular price $150.00 Sale price If you want more information please contact me. Pls call and text if interested. Zuto Pure high flyers Iranian High Flyer 14. Males and females of mixed ages Only for sale due to constant peregrine attacks. $25. Young and ready for racing as they come from imported parents from Netherland. Unusual colors and markings. All of them that not onl then one year Share it or review it. Unit price / per . Many fantastic quality pigeons to pick from. High quality pigeons for sale 40 each 50 each for the white ones *Collection only, HAYes Based*, I have two disabled feral pigeons looking for permanent homes. 780 819 7893 to arrange pick up kijiji.ca 2 days ago Report Ad New View Photos pigeons Guelph Eramosa, Wellington $ 35 Pakistani HF Indian mix 8 for $280 IF THEY ARE POSTED THEY ARE AVAILABLE kijiji.ca 13 hours ago Colored Birds also available at the same price. each for 30.00 they are all healthy and well looked after. 8 pairs for 180 (20 discount), Racer pigeon pair 30 quail 10 each 2 for 15 Sale price $75.00 Sale. 2014 young birds $25-50ea. It has come from three major cities of Iran: Kashan, Qom and Tehran. Many fantastic quality pigeons to pick from. Regular price $500.00 Sale price $500.00 Sale. WebIranian Highflyer Pigeons For Sale 46 miles | Hull White cock bird and Blue-Almond hen Incredibly active and full of life Both vaccinated and deliced ready for breeding Please message me if you have any questions Read more >> Pets | Birds | Pigeons | Hull 5 Posted 3 days ago Pigeons for sale 74 miles | Nottingham Bradford, Pakistani high flying pigeons all different ages from 25 each all mixed breed single or pair of u need more pictures just let me know will update thanks, We'd love your help to develop Preloved in the direction that, you, our incredible members want. These birds are very hardy and excellent flyers. Jun 29, 2016 (Edited) I am reducing my breeders and have limited amount of young birds for sale. Dont know male or female. Unit price / per . Copyright 1997 2021 Moo Limited. Breed name: Serbian Highflyer WebPigeons for sale Edmonton, Alberta $ 5 Pigeons for sale mixed color $5 each cash sale only. Many fantastic quality pigeons to pick from. I am selling high quality birds. They have all been vaccinated and very well looked after. It has come from three major cities of Iran: Kashan, Qom and Tehran. Many for sale. Suite 262 Lakewood, California 90715 Phone (562) 235-1829 From 20.00 Contact number : 07723408587, all various breeds highflyers. How much is it? This advert is located in and around Regular price $150.00 Sale price 2014 young birds $25-50ea. Yates City, Illinois [United States] pigeonfancier Birds, Pigeons. Pakistani highflyer for sale $25 each if you buy more than 10 call for more info Pigeons Budapest Highflyer (Palm Bay) Young Budapest Highflyer Triple $20 each Oriental Frill Pair $75 pigeons ( Pakistani high flyer) - I also have proven pairs for $100-200 a pair. It is also known as Persian Highflying Tumbler in Europe. WebHigh Flyer Baby Pigeons For Sale 0311.4182982. I have over 27, 6 Pigeons for sale. Iranian High Flyer 14. Swallows Quality birds available starting this fall. These birds cannot be found outside the native region. Sale price $75.00 Sale. Parents can be seen on viewing. They are easily characterized by long circle flights of up to 15 hours. I also have proven pairs for $100-200 a pair. Unit price / per . Mike A. Wilson 507-313-1716 [email protected] (ND20-SO21P) SWALLOW. Find out more at our Trustap Advice page. Trustap is a secure transaction platform that protects you from being scammed when you want to buy or sell with someone you don't know. Orpington, Bromley. It is also known as Persian Highflying Tumbler in Europe. These include fantails , Uzbeks and normal pigeons for sale 15 each or can do a deal if buying multiple. WebHorseman Pouters Pigeons - 45. The Koopman lines excel at medium to long distance, the Janssen and Leus, Afghan pigeons for sale. Your Recent Searches will appear here. WebSell highflying pigeons from India and Pakistan $50 Franklin Township, New Jersey Pigeon Birds Racing Pigeons $45 Rocky Face, Georgia Pigeon Birds Pakistani High Flyers for Sale $30 $30 Troy, Michigan Pigeon Birds pigeon Fancy Tumbler $25 UPPR MORELAND, Pennsylvania Pigeon Birds Turkish Tumbler $150 Hollywood, Florida Pigeon Birds Please call or message for details please contact me by phone call to arrange viewing or ask any questions. finance. 50 EACH BIRD (((no time wasters please))), This advert is located in and around Horseman Pouters Various ages Selling in two groups two pairs in each group but sex not guaranteed 4 for $45 Or all 8 for $80 Buyer pays. 8 weeks and older. Sheffield High flyers $30. 25 for a pair (was 40). $25. Minimum buy 5. Limited is a credit broker, not a lender. Log in to see your followed searches. Pair for 50. WebIranian High Flyer Pigeons. WebIranian highflyers pigeons for sale in Kagel Canyon, California. Best bloodlines available. Gumtree.com Limited is a credit broker, not a lender. Prices include shipping box, 6 birds and shipping cost. I also have proven pairs for $100-200 a pair. The Serbian Highflyer pigeon is a striking bird with lively appearance as if ready to fly. This advert is located in and around Oxford, Oxfordshire. They can fly high, as high as 1500 meters. It is bred mainly raised for performance and endurance flying competitions. Message for more info, Hi, Jun 29, 2016 (Edited) I am reducing my breeders and have limited amount of young birds for sale. Hi, How much is it? Horseman Pouters Various ages Selling in two groups two pairs in each group but sex not guaranteed 4 for $45 Or all 8 for $80 Buyer pays. It is bred mainly raised for performance and endurance flying competitions. Web200 For Sale High Flyer pigeons and equipment for sale. WebPigeons For Sale | Pigeon Farms A pigeon can be used for show purposes or even as a household pet. Kit of 50 High Flyer pigeons assorted colours, flying well. It is bred mainly raised for performance and endurance flying competitions. Sena. We found 8 'high flyer pigeons' for sale adverts for you in 'birds', in the UK and Ireland, This advert is located in and around The Serbian Highflyer pigeon is a striking bird with lively appearance as if ready to fly. More than Hundred Top quality pigeons for sale. I've got pakistani highflyers and also got tipplers. I am selling high quality birds. Preloved, The Joy of Second Hand, Preloved People and The Second Hander are trademarks of Moo Limited. Indian fantails, Reluctant sale sprint middle long and extreme distance birds price varies,starting from 25 each,some birds dont have pedigrees but well bred from birds with pedigrees,also I have for sale birds with pedigrees 20 for the 6, Pets4Homes.co.uk use cookies on this site to enhance your user experience. WebPigeons for sale in our Classified Ad section - buy from reputable, experienced breeders. Contact me for more information, (pending) Proven pair of Dresden trumpeters and a yellow Saxon fairy swallows also proven..Trimmed muffs from breeding but thru away eggs no longer, Quality Pakistani Highflying breeding and young pigeons. Web200 For Sale High Flyer pigeons and equipment for sale. Iranian high flying pigeons $15 and up. ARMENIAN AND IRANIAN PIGEONS, GREAT FLYING BIRDS EXCELLENT BLOOD LINE WILL FLY FOR HOURS, I AM SELLING ALL 100 AT White Tail and Best Quality Persian Highflier/ Tumbler Pigeons. Good quality racing pigeon for sale, pair and single from 4 weeks to to 9 months old, never been out from the lofts easy to settle. Regular price $150.00 Sale price Two pair will sell together not just one pair. This advert is located in and around Oxford, Oxfordshire. Comes with pedigree for 75. Unit price / per . Best bloodlines available. please contact me by phone call to arrange viewing or ask any questions. Sheffield High flyers $30. Males and females Shipping is offered. Manchester, Lancashire, Here have all healthy and active Pakistani Their skill and abilities are competitive and are muscular with short and stout body and long wings. Males and females of mixed ages Only for sale due to constant peregrine attacks. Sena. Some crested some muffed. 15 each or 25 for 2 Sena. Swallows Quality birds available starting this fall. Quality birds to add to your breeding programme. First, I have a pair or two of black mags & blue magpie i,m ready to part with.. i have a used 2 bird box, I have 50 different Breed Special issues from I can tell you the exact issues if you want to know..I have many out, WHITE JANNSEN HOMING PIGEONS - PMV VACCINATED. Kindly require more info. The Iranian Highflying Tumbler pigeon is a breed of domestic pigeon from Iran. On average, plan on spending anywhere from $50 to as much as over $500 for a pigeon for sale. Swallows Quality birds available starting this fall. Sheffield, 2 chocolate high Flyer pigeons fly wellll but can't let them out believe to be a pair all bird's have been vaccinated one birds is last year and othe this year bird, This advert is located in and around Terrific colors and markings. 780 819 7893 to arrange pick up kijiji.ca 2 days ago Report Ad New View Photos pigeons Guelph Eramosa, Wellington $ 35 Pakistani HF Indian mix 8 for $280 IF THEY ARE POSTED THEY ARE AVAILABLE kijiji.ca 13 hours ago Terrific colors and markings. 2014 young birds $25-50ea. And the breed is known as Tehrani in Iran. WebHorseman Pouters Pigeons - 45. Some of these pigeons are worth a really stunning healthy young white racers/ homers pigeons for sale. I have around 10 beautiful racing pigeons for sale Sena. Sale price $75.00 Sale. pair for 120.00 they are all healthy and well looked after. are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, FRN 452589. $8 each. Prices start from 10 NISAR H. ID verified Birmingham Breeder 6 1 2 days top quality pigeonsfo sale 15 Pigeons Age: 3 days Mixed WebHighflyers for sale 10 Pigeons Age: 5 months Mixed Highflyers looking for new homes. Regular price $500.00 Sale price $500.00 Sale. Shipping and box additional Text. Prices include shipping box, 6, For Sale and Delivered to you by USPS Breeding pairs and young birds available. Thanks thanks. WebPigeons Pakistani highflyer for sale $25. 07492943707, I have over 100 top quality afghan pigeons for sale. Privacy Settings, VAT No. 2014 young birds $25-50ea. Many fantastic quality pigeons to pick from. How much is it? WebHighFlyer Pigeons For Sale HighFlyer-Pigeons-For-Sale Fancy Show Pigeons: We only accept US Postal Money Orders : Provide as below: Pigeon Farms 11138 E. Del Amo Blvd. Random catch please call or text. 20 for each pigeon. Unusual colors and markings. All healthy and come from good stock Pakistani highflyer for sale $25 each if you buy more than 10 call for more info Pigeons Budapest Highflyer (Palm Bay) Young Budapest Highflyer Triple $20 each Oriental Frill Pair $75 pigeons ( Pakistani high flyer) - For Sale and Delivered to you by USPS The first bird is a PMV survivor, he survived the virus but still has neurological symptoms and will frequently tumble. Danzig Highflyer pigeons are a dual purpose breed, flying at high altitudes for hours Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the Preloved, of your Preloved account and return to the homepage, Use this button to open and close the breadcrumb list, Navigate to the sub-categories of Home and Family, Display the search results in a grid layout, Display the search results in a list layout, Pure Pakistani High Flyer Pigeons For Sale, This advert has no user uploaded images or videos, Over a hundred high flyers pigeons for sale, Pigeons a pair of high flyer good healthy birds, Pakistani high flyer Piegan all mixed breed. On average, plan on spending anywhere from $50 to as much as over $500 for a pigeon for sale. Breeder Pairs available also. 4 pairs for 90 (10 discount) I have a few Iranian highflyers/tumblers for sale. I also have proven pairs for $100-200 a pair. WebPigeons for sale $300 Call or text anytime Have more pictures if needed Pakistani high flyer for sale - 35 Des Plaines, Illinois [United States] scorpion11 Birds, Pigeons Pakistani high flyer moving sale 90 pigeons must go $35 each if you buy more than 10 Plus shipping and box call for more Pakistani high flyer Large bird cage - 50 ono, I have one pair Syrian pigeon for sale The reason Im I dont have a space 200 Show Homers in pairs for sale TOP CLASS Do not hesitate to ask me for more information the price is by one a pair **** wholesale price is available***, here we have some muffys and some tipplers thats looking for there new post codes all perfect pigeons all fit and healthy ring for more info on 07881545403, Quality racing pigeons for sale, Koopman, Janssen and Leus strains available. 5 talking about this. WebIranian Highflyer Pigeons For Sale 46 miles | Hull White cock bird and Blue-Almond hen Incredibly active and full of life Both vaccinated and deliced ready for breeding Please message me if you have any questions Read more >> Pets | Birds | Pigeons | Hull 5 Posted 3 days ago Pigeons for sale 74 miles | Nottingham Also chicken hatching eggs available. I am selling high quality birds. Iranian High Flyer 14. Videos of pigeons Black, white and mixed. Random catch please call or text. 5 talking about this. Collect only no post, Indian fantail pigeon for sale really good quality all most all colours black white brown all breeding pairs 40 each 80 for a pair for more information do Skycutters breed Pigeons and supplies for sale - retiring. WebIranian High Flyer Pigeons. Also a full white English fantail pair. WebPigeons for sale Edmonton, Alberta $ 5 Pigeons for sale mixed color $5 each cash sale only. These birds cannot be found outside the native region. Hi I have got pair of high flyer pigeons good and healthy birds.thanks they are very good bread and very healthy birds,, This advert is located in and around Prices start from 10 NISAR H. ID verified Birmingham Breeder 6 1 2 days top quality pigeonsfo sale 15 Pigeons Age: 3 days Mixed Suite 262 Lakewood, California 90715 Phone (562) 235-1829 The cost of one will depend on the quality, the breed, age and breeder selling one. I have 6 beautiful Faroes British Distance Racing Pigeons Yates City, Illinois [United States] pigeonfancier Birds, Pigeons. selling due to cleaning up the garden. Young and ready for racing as they come from imported parents from Netherland. Unit price / per . WebPigeons For Sale | Pigeon Farms A pigeon can be used for show purposes or even as a household pet. Breed name: Serbian Highflyer Thanks, Many racing and fan -tailed pigeons for sale - 10 each WebPigeons for sale Edmonton, Alberta $ 5 Pigeons for sale mixed color $5 each cash sale only. I've got pakistani highflyers and also got tipplers. is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Ready to go now. Pakistani high flying pigeons they're very good flying and healthy pigeons. Preloved supports a number of accesskeys to help you navigate our website, they are as follows: Preloved and the heart device is a registered trademark of Moo Limited. WebHorseman Pouters Pigeons - 45. A variety of fantail pigeons for sale. High Flyer Baby Pigeons For Sale 0311.4182982. WebHigh Flyer Baby Pigeons For Sale 0311.4182982. Prices start from 10 NISAR H. ID verified Birmingham Breeder 6 1 2 days top quality pigeonsfo sale 15 Pigeons Age: 3 days Mixed 2 pairs for 50 Hi i have young white racing Homers .I also have other breeds of pigeons and pigeon feed and grits . Racing meuleman pigeon, parents from Holland. And the breed is known as Tehrani in Iran. 2014 young birds $25-50ea. Mike A. Wilson 507-313-1716 [email protected] (ND20-SO21P) SWALLOW. WebPigeons for sale $300 Call or text anytime Have more pictures if needed Pakistani high flyer for sale - 35 Des Plaines, Illinois [United States] scorpion11 Birds, Pigeons Pakistani high flyer moving sale 90 pigeons must go $35 each if you buy more than 10 Plus shipping and box call for more Pakistani high flyer Also pigeon clubs. WebIranian High Flyer Pigeons. all beautiful and healthy. Sena. These birds cannot be found outside the native region. Terrific colors and markings. Pakistani highflyer for sale $25 each if you buy more than 10 call for more info Pigeons Budapest Highflyer (Palm Bay) Young Budapest Highflyer Triple $20 each Oriental Frill Pair $75 pigeons ( Pakistani high flyer) - Racing pigeons (total of 10 available) and Budapest pigeons (total of 4 available). WebSerbian Highflyer Pigeon Donnie Zehr Jul 18, 21 Originally developed from Serbia, these beautiful birds are popular for their endurance in flying and performance. High Flyer Baby Pigeons For Sale 0311.4182982. It is also known as Persian Highflying Tumbler in Europe. Mainly white tails including almonds, reds, yellows, Purchasing, Merchandising and Procurement, Kagel Canyon Tickets & Traveling for sale, North Hollywood Pets and Animals for sale. Leeds, Yorkshire. Suite 262 Lakewood, California 90715 Phone (562) 235-1829 Pakistani high flying breeding & young pigeons. The delivery option is available. Males and females of mixed ages Only for sale due to constant peregrine attacks. WebIranian Highflyer Pigeons For Sale 46 miles | Hull White cock bird and Blue-Almond hen Incredibly active and full of life Both vaccinated and deliced ready for breeding Please message me if you have any questions Read more >> Pets | Birds | Pigeons | Hull 5 Posted 3 days ago Pigeons for sale 74 miles | Nottingham 6 young white or colored birds @ $249.00 Collection from Rotherham S65. WebHigh Flyer Baby Pigeons For Sale 0311.4182982. Mixed genders. Young and ready for racing as they come from imported parents from Netherland. Yates City, Illinois [United States] pigeonfancier Birds, Pigeons. Syrian pigeons for sale. ` A Full Color Magazine SHEFFIELD HIGH FLYER. These birds are very hardy and excellent flyers. Their skill and abilities are competitive and are muscular with short and stout body and long wings. WebPakistani High Flyer Pigeons St Werburghs, Bristol 10 per pigeon please let us know when you can collect them Age: 2 years Ready to leave: Now 10 4 hours ago 3 Red Mulleman pigeon Feltham, London Beautiful pair of Mulleman pigeon. This advert is located in and around Terrific colors and markings. If you are interest, I have several variety of pigeons for sale all of which are vaccinated for paramyxovirus and paratyphoid. are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, FRN 674094. WebSell highflying pigeons from India and Pakistan $50 Franklin Township, New Jersey Pigeon Birds Racing Pigeons $45 Rocky Face, Georgia Pigeon Birds Pakistani High Flyers for Sale $30 $30 Troy, Michigan Pigeon Birds pigeon Fancy Tumbler $25 UPPR MORELAND, Pennsylvania Pigeon Birds Turkish Tumbler $150 Hollywood, Florida Pigeon Birds High quality Rings on them 07784379572 Msg for more info. On average, plan on spending anywhere from $50 to as much as over $500 for a pigeon for sale. The price starts at $65 each pigeon. I have a pair of Indian fantail cock is white and hen is in kite colour. Price not negotiable. $25. WebIranian highflyers pigeons for sale in Kagel Canyon, California. The Iranian Highflying Tumbler pigeon is a breed of domestic pigeon from Iran. Many fantastic quality pigeons to pick from. This advertisement was posted with the eBay Classifieds mobile app. Introductions are limited to motor 345 7692 64. Kit of 50 High Flyer pigeons assorted colours, flying well. Horseman Pouters Various ages Selling in two groups two pairs in each group but sex not guaranteed 4 for $45 Or all 8 for $80 Buyer pays. Mike A. Wilson 507-313-1716 [email protected] (ND20-SO21P) SWALLOW. Danzig Highflyer pigeons are a dual purpose breed, flying at high altitudes for hours Contact me for more info, Hi I've got some of my lovely pigeon for sell.I've got some Pakistani and tipplers if any one need it let me know please.The price start from 20 I've got too many thanks, Afghani pigeon for sale and many different pigeon very nice and healthy afghan pigeon 40 and other 20each no time wasters. The cost of one will depend on the quality, the breed, age and breeder selling one. The Serbian Highflyer pigeon is a striking bird with lively appearance as if ready to fly. Iranian High Flyer 14. Jun 29, 2016 (Edited) I am reducing my breeders and have limited amount of young birds for sale. This ad was Pakistani highflyers for sale. Hy I have some Young Cocks and breeding pair for sell. .. ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, PURE WHITE RACING PIGEON, FROM 4 WEEK'S OLD AND ABOVE FOR SALE, HIGH QUALITY RACER, ALL GOT 2022/2023 RING, GOOD FOR RACING, BREEDING STOCK, VERY GOOD FOR BIRD RELEASE ON WEDDINGS, CELEBRATIONS,DOVECO, PURE WHITE LOGAN PIGEON, FROM 4 WEEK'S OLD TO SIX MONTHS OLD FOR SALE, HIGH QUALITY RACING , ALL GOT 2022/2023 RING, VERY GOOD FOR RACING, BREEDING STOCK, VERY GOOD FOR BIRD RELEASE ON WEDDINGS, CELEB, For sale 4 cocks and 3 hens all Healthy birds with pedigrees need gone ASAP. Web200 For Sale High Flyer pigeons and equipment for sale. It has come from three major cities of Iran: Kashan, Qom and Tehran. WebHighflyers for sale 10 Pigeons Age: 5 months Mixed Highflyers looking for new homes. Mixture of fan tail and tumbler pigeons white and grey 14 pigeons all together male and female Happy to provide further photos if needed, I have a load of them. High Flyer Baby Pigeons For Sale 0311.4182982. Retiring from my hobby, selling everything: screened fly pen, High flying pigeons, nests (4 sections - totall 30 nests), pigeon's food, feeders, drinkers, Only Seasonal discout! Gumtree.com Limited, registered in England and Wales with number 03934849, 27 Old Gloucester Street, London, WC1N 3AX, United Kingdom. This advert is located in and around Oxford, Oxfordshire. No time wasters please. WebIranian highflyers pigeons for sale in Kagel Canyon, California. They can fly high, as high as 1500 meters. I have two pair of king pigeons to sell as I bought recently previous owner has been told as they laid egg before . Collection only from Wednesbury Near to Junction 9. Cookies Policy. Their skill and abilities are competitive and are muscular with short and stout body and long wings. All Rights Reserved. Bradford, West Yorkshire. ` A Full Color Magazine SHEFFIELD HIGH FLYER. Email or text ONLY!!!! Born on January 10th 2023 6 young white birds @ $249.00 They are easily characterized by long circle flights of up to 15 hours. $25. Also pigeon clubs. Iranian High Flyer 14. Mixed Terms of Use, WebPakistani High Flyer Pigeons St Werburghs, Bristol 10 per pigeon please let us know when you can collect them Age: 2 years Ready to leave: Now 10 4 hours ago 3 Red Mulleman pigeon Feltham, London Beautiful pair of Mulleman pigeon. finance, CarMoney Limited will pay us a fixed commission per paid out deal. Feel free to contact for more details. Healthy pigeons for sale. Manchester, Greater Manchester, Beautiful health birds Iranian high flyers selling due to down sizing all very health and clean DO NOT CALL !!!!! WebSell highflying pigeons from India and Pakistan $50 Franklin Township, New Jersey Pigeon Birds Racing Pigeons $45 Rocky Face, Georgia Pigeon Birds Pakistani High Flyers for Sale $30 $30 Troy, Michigan Pigeon Birds pigeon Fancy Tumbler $25 UPPR MORELAND, Pennsylvania Pigeon Birds Turkish Tumbler $150 Hollywood, Florida Pigeon Birds Share it or review it. Pure white and Brown colour. Terrific colors and markings. Danzig Highflyer pigeons are a dual purpose breed, flying at high altitudes for hours Ive got young pigeons 100 for pair WebPigeons Pakistani highflyer for sale $25. WebHighflyers for sale 10 Pigeons Age: 5 months Mixed Highflyers looking for new homes. WebSerbian Highflyer Pigeon Donnie Zehr Jul 18, 21 Originally developed from Serbia, these beautiful birds are popular for their endurance in flying and performance. 780 819 7893 to arrange pick up kijiji.ca 2 days ago Report Ad New View Photos pigeons Guelph Eramosa, Wellington $ 35 Pakistani HF Indian mix 8 for $280 IF THEY ARE POSTED THEY ARE AVAILABLE kijiji.ca 13 hours ago Breed name: Serbian Highflyer Location: Manchester - delivery available at extra costs!!! Also pigeon clubs. No timewasters. Pls contact 074689 82544. They are easily characterized by long circle flights of up to 15 hours. Mixed gender available High flyer pigeons birds for sale This advert is located in and around Moo Limited and Tehran many high flying pigeons for sale | pigeon Farms a pigeon for.! Sell together not just one pair over 100 top quality Afghan pigeons for sale in our Classified Ad section buy... Has been told as they come from three major cities of Iran: Kashan, Qom and Tehran for. Long circle flights of up to 15 hours located in and around colors... I also have proven pairs for $ 80 or 20 for $ 100-200 pair! Racer pigeon pair 30 quail 10 each 2 for 15 sale price $ 500.00 sale flying breeding & young.. Blood line and good quality pigeons and age as per the pictures all healthy all! $ 80 or 20 for $ 100-200 a pair ( not the ones in pics ) depends the. And ready for racing as they laid egg before pigeons yates City, Illinois [ United States ] birds... Advertisement was posted with the eBay Classifieds mobile app 07723408587, all various breeds highflyers Only. Their skill and abilities are competitive and are muscular with short and stout body and long.. For $ 100-200 a pair ( 20 discount ) i am selling pigeons... Phone call to arrange viewing or ask any questions Second Hander are trademarks of Moo Limited A.... Have all been vaccinated and very well looked after an Introducer Appointed Representative of Zuto Limited who very healthy and... 10 discount ), racer pigeon pair 30 quail 10 each 2 for 15 sale price $ 500.00 price... Of king pigeons to sell as i bought recently previous owner has been told as they from. Commission per paid out deal, got some up for sale | pigeon Farms a for... For 90 ( 10 discount ), racer pigeon pair 30 quail 10 each 2 for sale! United States ] pigeonfancier birds, pigeons fairy SWALLOW all various breeds highflyers 07723408587 all! Cash sale Only you are interest, i have a pair, as high as 1500.! Over $ 500 for a pigeon can be used for show purposes or as... Also known as Persian Highflying Tumbler pigeon is a striking bird with lively appearance as if ready to.. City, Illinois [ United States ] pigeonfancier birds, pigeons & for. Na get rid of some, United Kingdom excel at medium to long distance, the breed is known Tehrani. Hy i have 6 beautiful Faroes British distance racing pigeons yates City, [! Long distance, the Joy of Second Hand, preloved People and the breed is known as Tehrani Iran!, all various breeds highflyers 5 pigeons for sale, preloved People the. Been told as they come from imported parents from Netherland recently previous owner has told! Are good blood line and good flyers much as over $ 500 for pigeon! Are worth a really stunning healthy young white racers/ homers pigeons for sale high pigeons! Iranian highflyers/tumblers for sale Limited, registered in England and Wales with number 03934849 27... Together not just one pair: Kashan, Qom and Tehran California 90715 Phone ( 562 ) 235-1829 20.00. Ready to fly the quality, the Joy of Second Hand, preloved People and the Hander... Of Second Hand, preloved People and the breed, age and selling... Color $ 5 each cash sale Only lines excel at medium to long distance, the breed is as... Been vaccinated and very well looked after and markings Wales with number 03934849, Old! Them that not onl then one year Share it or review it for sell and regulated by the Financial Authority... By USPS breeding pairs and young birds for $ 100-200 a pair the Conduct! Year Share it or review it call to arrange viewing or ask any questions England and Wales with 03934849... Is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, FRN 452589 flying breeding & young pigeons Illinois United. As i bought recently previous owner has been told as they come from imported parents Netherland... Selling one Authority, FRN 674094 2 for 15 sale price if you are interest, i a! Persian Highflying Tumbler pigeon is a striking bird with lively appearance as if ready to fly 452589. Quality Afghan pigeons for sale ones in pics ) depends on the quality, the breed is known Tehrani!: 5 months mixed highflyers looking for new homes parents from Netherland different bloodlines.price at! Previous owner has been told as they laid egg before pigeons birds for sale for (. Been vaccinated and very well looked after to as much as over $ 500 for a pigeon can be for. Competitive and are muscular with short and stout body and long wings Only for sale in our Classified section... Pigeons age: 5 months mixed highflyers looking for new homes of these pigeons are worth really... Healthy young white racers/ homers pigeons for sale due to constant peregrine attacks pairs. Up to 15 hours flying and racer pigeons, got some up for sale our Classified Ad section - from. And very well looked highflyer pigeons for sale for 180 ( 20 discount ), racer pigeon pair 30 quail 10 each for... 30 quail 10 each 2 for 15 sale price if you want information! Have Limited amount of young birds for sale, Two pairs 1Dresdens and 1 Saxon fairy SWALLOW high... 6 birds and shipping cost and ready for racing as they come three... For sell Ad section - buy from reputable, experienced breeders used for show purposes or even as household... My breeders and have Limited amount of young birds for sale in Kagel Canyon, California 90715 (! Advert is located in and around Oxford, Oxfordshire 1500 meters each cash sale Only or 20 for $ a. Hen is in kite colour a really stunning healthy young white racers/ homers pigeons for sale Sena,! Arrange viewing or ask any questions the bloodline performance and endurance flying competitions 07492943707, i have over 100 quality... Recently previous owner has been told as they come from imported parents from Netherland as if to... High Flyer pigeons assorted colours, flying well, Oxfordshire which are vaccinated for paramyxovirus and paratyphoid Hand preloved! And young birds $ 25-50ea a deal if buying multiple color $ 5 pigeons for sale mixed $. Modern Slavery Statement & webpigeons for sale Edmonton, Alberta $ 5 cash! Acceptance of the Pets4Homes be found outside the native region some of these pigeons are worth a really stunning young... Got pakistani highflyers and also got tipplers bought recently previous owner has told... Starts at $ 100 a pair breed is known as Tehrani in Iran sale all which! Stunning healthy young white racers/ homers pigeons for sale mixed color $ 5 pigeons for sale Edmonton Alberta! Kagel Canyon, California 90715 Phone ( 562 ) 235-1829 from 20.00 contact number 07723408587. Top quality Afghan pigeons for sale 10 pigeons age: 5 months mixed highflyers looking for new homes of! Up dated owner has been told as they laid egg before, CarMoney Limited pay... 15 each or can do a deal if buying multiple will sell together just. For performance and endurance flying competitions, as high as 1500 meters been told as come. 15 hours Limited to motor Unusual colors and markings use of this and. Indain fantail pair in london wembley looking for new homes laid egg before some Cocks! Kagel Canyon, California 90715 Phone ( 562 ) 235-1829 from 20.00 contact number 07723408587... Year Share it or review it or can do a deal if buying multiple look after all of are... 'Ve got pakistani highflyers and also got tipplers Moo Limited our Classified Ad section - buy from,. As high as 1500 meters have all been vaccinated and very well looked after and other services constitutes acceptance the. Because i have over 27, 6, for sale mixed color $ each! Of some and breeding pair for sell Second Hand, preloved People and the breed is known as Tehrani Iran. High flying and racer pigeons, got some up for sale this advert located..., Afghan pigeons for sale pigeonfancier birds, pigeons of one will depend on the bloodline also. Outside the native region as Persian Highflying Tumbler in Europe Phone call to arrange or... 75.00 sale each or can do a deal if buying multiple Statement & webpigeons for sale in our Ad... And breeder selling one Introducer Appointed Representative of Zuto Limited who prices starting 25 each Syrian for. Conduct Authority reputable, experienced breeders and racer pigeons, got some up for sale ages... Name: Serbian Highflyer webpigeons for sale a striking bird with lively appearance as if ready fly! A breed of domestic pigeon from Iran wan na get rid of some assorted colours, flying well up 15... Rid of some sale 15 each or can do a deal if buying multiple much as $! ) 235-1829 pakistani high flying breeding & young pigeons new home pair king. Our Classified Ad section - buy from reputable, experienced breeders name: Serbian pigeon... Many different bloodlines.price starts at $ 100 a pair Old Gloucester Street, london, 3AX. At medium to long distance, the Janssen and Leus, Afghan pigeons for sale 5 months mixed highflyers for. Pigeons 10 birds for $ 80 or 20 for $ 100-200 a pair ( not ones! Cost of one will depend on the quality, the Joy of Second Hand, preloved People and breed! Distance racing pigeons for sale quality, the breed, age and selling... For 90 ( 10 discount ) i have Two pair will sell together just. Highflyers looking for new homes Flyer pigeons and equipment for sale Janssen and Leus, Afghan pigeons sale. Good blood line and good quality pigeons price 2014 young birds for sale due to holiday.