Caroline Reuschel: And he said "Sue was arrested" And he said 'she started attacking me." According to the Miami Herald, Clark had posted a message on Facebook after allegedly killing Alleyne, indicating he was going to take his own life and apologizing to his victim's family. In 2005, after 25 years of marriage, Didi asked for a divorce. A man stabbed a woman to death before fatally stabbing himself in a home with three children, according to a Florida sheriffs office. Sue followed in an Uber, her anger spilling into a series text messages about Caroline: "Good luck with your bitch" "She will ruin any relationship you have", Once home, they went to separate parts of the house. Mike told cops an intruder had crept into their house and attacked them. Mike says they argued about a possible cover story, but then, as bizarre as it sounds, they just lay together bleeding for several hours, having what Mike says was one of the best conversations of their lives about future vacations to Europe: MIKE REUSCHEL: We talked about going to Germany on the Rhine and Moselle River cruise. November 30, 2021, 11:12 AM. "There was most certainly a struggle," Alachua County Sheriff's Detective David Visconti said of the bloody bedroom. Once out, he discovered that his girlfriend had moved another man into his home in Davenport while he was incarcerated. Deputies said that Clark had also attempted to set fire to the Anthony home before fleeing. The estranged husband was 45. Didi Hoffman: He never touched me. WebPlease disable your ad blocker to view the video content. Prosecutor Sean Brewer says justice was served to a man who lied to investigators and to the jury. It was of a man who caught his (wife) cheating with another man and stabbed them both. Get the Android Weather app from Google Play, Duke beats N.C. State for fifth consecutive win,, New Zealand edges England by 1 run in test cricket, California, beleaguered by earlier storms, gets fresh, A little scary: Iditarod begins with smallest field, What to know about Alex Murdaughs murder trial, Mosley comes from behind to down Bozeman at home, Leave no doubt, Gulf Coast prepares for state tourney, Arnold run-rules Rutherford to remain undefeated, No. Peter Van Sant: As the jury goes out to deliberate what are those minutes and hours like for you? Ive been studying murderers body language. When police arrived, Sue admitted to pushing Mike and agreed to go to their beach condo to defuse the situation. Sue told the jury that she was ordered to stay away from Mike. Here's the only recipe you need. Caroline says it was nearly perfect except for something that caught her eye an unusual mark on her father's face. But the prosecution doesn't think it's credible that Mike was a battered spouse. And that's why the blood spatter was so important in this case. Onelio Castro-Arroyo (Source: Miami-Dade Corrections). Didi says everything she left behindincluding her dogbecame Sue's. You said that? Peter Van Sant: No broken window, no knocked down door. Judy Tygard is the executive producer. In February 2018 he asked Sue to come to Gainesville for the weekend. SWAT officers later found the man dead in a nearby St. Andrews home. Not sure why it's under "entertainment". Later, Sue says she was alone in the guest room when Mike entered. Two Popular Rappers SkinnyFromThe9 & YBN Jay Fight & 1 Gets Knocked Out!! It was unclear if he had an attorney. WebThe 41-year-old Pinellas Park man is charged with murder and attempted murder. And what about that story Mike told investigators that an intruder did all this? Sue says after Mike put the knife down, she begged him to call for help but he would only do that if she agreed to say an intruder had stabbed her. And the motive for this alleged attack? This is our community moderation bot. And Sue says the larger cuts to his forearms were, in fact, self-inflicted. Here they are photographed in Dublin in 2016. But Mike didn't call 911 that day Sue did: SUE REUSCHEL: I just felt as though things were a little out of control. SUE REUSCHEL: He said, "uh, Sue, we're not getting a divorce.". Just a small report saying the side guy survived https://dreddsinfo.com/2021/07/florida-man-catches-wife-cheating-stabs-her-side-dude-video.html. Officers found Castro-Arroyo's wife inside her car with multiple stab wounds and she was pronounced dead at the scene by Miami-Dade Fire Rescue. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. He was taken to Orlando Regional Medical Center with stab wounds to the chest and head, while she suffered multiple deep cuts to the left arm, abdomen and face. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. Hey, im new to this page but a long time lurker. The motive? Caroline Reuschel: We've never seen anyone take down five to six martinis and be able to stand and speak. This is so gauche I think it was 11. Shocking incident took place in the village of Shama in south-west WebSteelers QB Dwayne Haskins dead after being hit by car in Florida Responding officers later found Chambers and took him into custody, according to the Pinellas Park Police The father is said to have seen his daughter lying in a pool of blood on the ground. Daten ber Ihr Gert und Ihre Internetverbindung, wie Ihre IP-Adresse, Browsing- und Suchaktivitten bei der Nutzung von Yahoo Websites und -Apps. They also say the items on that bedside table help prove this was not a dynamic fight between two people. Peter Van Sant: Do you believe that your father, in jail, plotted to hire someone to murder his wife? Then, she says, Mike stabbed her again: Sue says Mike then started slashing her wrist: SUE REUSCHEL: I felt like he was mutilating me. Mike made millions in the technology business; his job required him to travel all over the world. After a 9-day trial, it took little more than 4 hours for the jury to reach a verdict. MICHAEL BERKLAND: I did have some hearts and brains, yes. The man, And I think he was looking for exuberance. Inside the victim's car was her young child, who she shared with Castro-Arroyo. Prosecutor Brewer not only attacks Berkland's conclusions, he also challenges his credibility, letting jurors know that his medical license was suspended, and he was later arrested for storing body parts from autopsies in Tupperware containers in an unusual place: SEAN BREWER: You were storing them at Uncle Bob's storage shed, weren't you? ANN FINNELL | Defense attorney: It is absolutely impossible to have happened the way she claims it did. WebWhen police were called to the upscale Gainesville, Florida, home of Mike and Sue Reuschel in the early morning hours of February 3, 2018, they found the couple stabbed Want to see, no for pleasure, but for my own curiosity. Please enter valid email address to continue. Weeks later, Mike declined to pursue the battery charge and it was dropped. 11 Gulf Coast riding nine-game win streak, Scholar Athlete of the Week Owen Poloronis, Franklin County hoping to make history in Lakeland, The Grinch is getting a sequel, plus other books, Everything you need to know about the Disney California, 13 stylish black tights to wear this winter, Students artwork displayed in Lynn Haven to wrap, Florida man allegedly drags police with car during, Fort Walton Beach man accused of sexually assaulting, Man charged after deadly kayak incident in Destin, Gary Sinise Foundation builds new home for wounded, 2 corrections officers charged with battery of inmate:, Pensacola contractor allegedly took more than $95K, Weather delays, cancels flights at Destin-Fort Walton, PCBPD investigating after skeletal remains found, A dangerous Walton County intersection is getting, FL lawmakers file bill defining sex in state curriculum, Three-vehicle crash closes major Panama City intersection, Idaho murder suspect Bryan Kohbergers search warrant, Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot ousted; Vallas, Johnson, This feature may be making your iPhone charge slower:, 28 arrested after California cartel-style killings. Michael revealed to Caroline a dark, disturbing secret: Sue, he said, had been physically abusing him for years. Sue helped her pick out a dress. Caroline Reuschel: He's sent me multiple pictures of him with a black eye. NO VIDEO IN LINK. She stood up and tried to stop the attacker from stabbing her lover, which was a very bad move. A 36-year-old man was arrested Wednesday after Orange County deputy sheriffs say he stabbed his estranged wife and her new boyfriend in December. MIKE REUSCHEL: I said Sue, give me the knife. He has the knife," before the call ended. SEAN BREWER: Were you storing them at Uncle Bob's Storage shed? The prosecution says it was all his idea to cover up what he had done. The victim in this crime, Sue Reuschel, does not appear in person. Turn on desktop notifications for breaking stories about interest? WebPublished October 11, 2021. What's more, the Reuschels had security cameras covering the outside the house. Mike says after Sue cut her own wrist, he left the room to turn off security cameras and stage a break-in. Clark later suffered severe burns when he set himself on fire whilst sitting in his car. Durch Klicken auf Alle akzeptieren erklren Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass Yahoo und unsere Partner Ihre personenbezogenen Daten verarbeiten und Technologien wie Cookies nutzen, um personalisierte Anzeigen und Inhalte zu zeigen, zur Messung von Anzeigen und Inhalten, um mehr ber die Zielgruppe zu erfahren sowie fr die Entwicklung von Produkten. But the prosecution says there is no question Mike wanted Sue dead. Caroline remembers the first time she met Sue at a dinner. Desperate, she offered him a way out. This bot helps make sure posts to r/FloridaMan fit the subreddit. does anyone know what part of fl this happened? But the alleged wife tried to save her lover. My hand, it was like this [showing her scars]. And there was one mark from here to here [moving her finger from her right cheek to her chin]. Peter Van Sant: And you're telling me the truth? MICHAEL REUSCHEL: Yeah, that is true. Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot loses reelection bid, Fiery train crash in Greece kills at least 36, injures some 85, Garland to face Congress amid ongoing special counsel investigations, FBI chief says agency feels pandemic likely started with Chinese lab leak, House select committee hearing paints China as a strategic antagonist, JetBlue flight forced to abort landing in close call at Logan Airport, Three officers shot, standoff follows in Kansas City, Mo., police say, Vanessa Bryant, family settles claims over Kobe crash site photos for $28.5M, Bald eagle couple lays new egg after losing eaglets two years in a row. A pair of black tights are a necessity, rather than just an accessory, to stay stylish and comfortable when temperatures drop. David Byron: And he's doing that with the knowledge that with every beat of her heart, more of her blood is pouring into that bed. Police and prosecutors believe the evidence in the Reuschel home shows Mike constrained Sue to the bed during the attack. It was late November 2017, just three weeks after her fairy-tale wedding, when Caroline says her father shared a disturbing secret about Sue that he had promised not to tell. Sean Brewer: Yes, and they are soaked in blood. And she said, "Then make up a story so I don't get arrested.". November 30, 2021, 11:12 AM. She and Mike, 49, met on Match.com and Didi says Sue quickly became the lady of the manor. Rodriguez said that upon arrival, units discovered an adult female dead at the scene. Police said the couple had been in a tumultuous relationship for years and had separated recently. But Mike says Sue's actions went way beyond a bad temper. Sue denies abusing Mike and Mike never reported any of the alleged incidents to police. On Friday just three days after his release he went to the house and discovered them having sex so he lost it, the sheriffs office said of Bellamys alleged confession to officers. You have to have this.". But, like in many marriages, there were problems. Thanks for contacting us. But police said video surveillance from the neighborhood showed Catanzaro come home on Nov. 27 and never leave the house again, documents said. Sue Reuschel had injuries to her neck, stomach, wrist and thumb. Seems pretty sick to have it in that section. Michael Berkland is a former doctor and blood stain pattern analyst who testified for the defense. Det. The setting was the sumptuous Oheka Castle on Long Island. Sean Brewer: She was cut all the way down to the bone. Investigators say the child is that of a friend. https://www.archyde.com/man-murders-his-ex-partner-with-stab-wounds-man-murdered-his-ex-partner-with-39-stab-wounds-when-he-saw-her-with-another-international/. Its not hard to find. Bellamy faces two counts of first-degree murder, one count of attempted felony murder, one count of arson and one count of tampering with evidence. Police had been called to the scene of the stabbing, in the 6800 block of NW 179 St, less than an hour before Castro-Arroyo had called 9-1-1. The suspect then turned himself in at Keringet police station. Kenya Police in Kuresoi South on Tuesday nabbed a man for killing his wife and lover after he found them on his matrimonial bed. Sue says Mike was on top of her, pinning her arms with his legs. I believe it was in Colombia, not Florida. The last text from Sue is sent at 10:13 p.m. "You have serious boundary issues with your daughter.". David Byron | Prosecutor: I think it was in the lowest place that it could possibly be before divorce. PAT MCGUINNESS Did you talk to her about why she had cut herself? The stepfather told police "he made Jeneen promise to call every morning when she woke up so he would know that she was alive," the document said. Sue had been charged with domestic battery, but the details of what happened that day would not become public until two years later at Mike's trial for attempted murder, when they both testified about the last tumultuous months of their marriage. At the Disney California Adventure Food and Wine Festival, you will find a palate-dazzling smorgasbord of cuisines and cocktails in which to indulge. The case began as a missing person investigation. Curiosity got the better of me about it and i recommend people DO NOT watch it. Castro-Arroyo was charged with second-degree murder and tampering with evidence. WebA Florida man killed his girlfriend and her lover after bonding out of jail on a manslaughter charge saying he lost it when he found them having sex in his Florida home, Caroline does not have long to wait. Copyright 2023 CBS Interactive Inc. All rights reserved. Neighbors say they heard the woman screaming, hes trying to kill me before A man identified as Abdulateef, popularly known as Dagana, has been stabbed to death by his second wife after he caught her with another man in their matrimonial home. Before that, Cody worked regularly with Local 10 since January of 2017 as a foreign correspondent in Venezuela and Colombia. "This case is about the power of money," says prosecutor David Byron. 2023 NYP Holdings, Inc. All Rights Reserved, Ex-pol charged with murdering Vegas reporter Jeff German will rep himself at trial, Murdaugh family still buried in temporary graves almost 2 years after slayings, Cops seized accused Idaho murderer Bryan Kohberger's underwear, medical gloves from parents' home, Video shows gunman nonchalantly shoot homeless man execution-style in broad daylight. Didi said she moved out of the family home so their children, away at college, could always return to the house where they were raised. Then, Judge William Davis took center stage. Peter Van Sant: What was the state of their marriage? In the war of the Reuschels, jurors will soon decide which one they believe. Sue told prosecutor David Byron that shortly after Caroline's wedding, Mike told her it had gone nearly $150,000 over budget: DAVID BYRON: Was it fair to say that you were partially upset with the defendant, but mostly at Caroline? I guess it is just curiosity but i found it quite upsetting for some reason!? Peter Van Sant: Here are two sophisticated people, very wealthy, living in paradise, one of most beautiful parts of Florida and yet they couldn't work this out It's a real tragedy, isn't it? The couple's happier times are reflected in some of the thousands of text messages that surfaced during legal proceedings. The defense counters that Mike's other internet searches prove that he was being abused by Sue: PAT MCGUINNESS: Did you visit numerous sites related to battered husbands? Or am I wrong on that? As we were interviewing Caroline, she got a phone call that surprised us. PATRICK MCGUINESS | Defense attorney: Now, you're both bleeding during this point in time, right? When first responders entered the bloody scene in the early morning hours of February 3, 2018, they'd been told by Mike Reuschel that a stranger had broken into their home and assaulted his wife and then him with a knife. Never. Sean Brewer: Well, Susan is the one who had the injuries that provided the mass amount of bleeding. May 22, 2019 / 5:35 PM Sue continued her angry texts: "I am filing for divorce." We've received your submission. 24/7 coverage of breaking news and live events. Mike reported that he and his wife Sue had been stabbed by an intruder inside their home in an upscale section of Gainesville. Ryan Mackey is our newest digital journalist at WPLG. Sean Brewer: When she agrees to go with his story of the intruders, she saved her life. Didi Hoffman: he could never have done anything like this. Caroline Reuschel: I tried on a dress and I liked it and Sue kept telling me like, "this is your dress. During the call, Clark claimed Alleyne had a knife. DeAngelo Clark, 30, was wanted Ryan N. Smith is the development producer. All told, the judge gives Reuschel 30 years, not the 50 years requested by prosecutors. Kenyatta Bellamy, 50, left Osceola County jail last Tuesday after a year inside for failing to appear in court on a DUI manslaughter charge, Polk County Sheriffs Office said. David Byron: It's a thought that creeps into your head but you never really know what a jury is going to do. But when Sue awoke from surgery for her life-threatening in juries, she gave police a different storysaying Mike was her true attacker. Caroline Reuschel: No honestly, I don't mean to laugh. Peter Van Sant: The bending in this knife you believe is a result of it hitting bone, and it bent the blade? Traeger called 911 on Dec. 2 to report his wife missing and told police he last saw her the morning of Nov. 29 when he left for work, according to the probable cause affidavit. They both have trauma consistent with those injuries, the department said. So, the majority of the guests were Sue's friends and family. Sean Brewer | Prosecutor: Michael went through great lengths to try and kill Susan. Caroline Reuschel: And he said, "Caroline you have to get me out of here You need to call my lawyer." In quick succession, the jury also finds Reuschel guilty of four additional crimes including false imprisonment and tampering with evidence. And in my mind, I was, like, "What is that?". Miami-Dade police detectives were at the scene where they have been speaking to neighbors around the area. Sue Reuschel was arrested for domestic battery on November 20, 2017. Det. WebA Florida man allegedly stabbed his wife to death after she refused to let him move back in, and then threw her body out in the trash and left it to be picked up by the garbage Some two years after they met, Mike married Sue in August 2007. November 15, 2021 12:06 pm. WebA Florida man accused of stabbing his girlfriend to death called her father over FaceTime as she lay dying on the floor, according to reports. Michael Berkland: When it comes to this injury to the wrist, Michael's story makes more sense. WebMIAMI (CBSMiami) - Miami-Dade Police released the name of the man who allegedly stabbed his wife to death in Northwest Miami-Dade Tuesday morning. Caroline Reuschel: [Crying] I just, like, couldn't talk to anyone. ANN FINNELL: And on your anniversary in 2017, "hate u Happy 10th anniversary. WebIt was of a man who caught his (wife) cheating with another man and stabbed them both. Didi Hoffman: Mike and I were really opposites. The video has already been seen by more than 10 million people and for a while was the most viewed video on the social media platform. I agree. A Florida man allegedly stabbed his wife to death after she refused to let him move back in, and then threw her body out in the trash and left it to be picked up by the garbage truck, according to police. According to court documents, while Clark was stabbing his victim he and Alleyne's father had a "strange conversation" over FaceTime, reports WESH. Michael Berkland: The arterial spurt patterns. PALM SPRINGS, Fla. (WFLA) A Palm Springs woman made her first court appearance Sunday in her own husbands murder. I said, "Sue, I'm not going to send you to jail. According to social media reports the incident occurred in South Florida. The prosecution admits this injury may have been caused by Sue, but they say the evidence shows Sue was fighting for her life after Mike attacked her. Didi Hoffman: Truthfully, he wasn't around much, so it was it was hard. But it is beyond laughable. Anthony Howard Hare is at the Orange County Jail without bond on an attempted first-degree murder charge. But Caroline admits the shower was a lot of fun and she was looking forward to the wedding. They produced dozens of text messages going back to 2015 that show Sue had made that threat many, many times: ANN FINNELL: You actually say, "for the 50th time, I want a divorce.". MIKE REUSCHEL: I looked at pictures of women with clothes on, yes, sir. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts, https://dreddsinfo.com/2021/07/florida-man-catches-wife-cheating-stabs-her-side-dude-video.html. Also it was his ex-wife, they were separated and she was with her new man. Clark had also ran off with Alleyne's 1-year-old baby, triggering an amber alert in the county. But for Mike, who is 64 years old, it is, in essence, a life sentence. Mike says he came into the guest room a little after 10 p.m. and was startled to see Sue kneeling on the bed, holding a knife. and I think he was so victimized that he was really scared to tell anyone. Mike Reuschel says he lied about the intruder to protect Sue from getting arrested for attacking him. David Byron says that only one person had control of the situation: Mike Reuschel. It happened around 2:00 p.m. at a home near the 2000 block of Northwest 52nd street. On Monday, Traeger told investigators that his wife died accidentally; he said he saw her lying in a pool of blood on the kitchen floor so he assumed she had a seizure and died from hitting her head, the probable cause affidavit said. WebThe boyfriend died at the age of 41. The war of the Reuschels is not over. The video first surfaced on Twitter on Friday, and quickly went viral. Once in Florida, his arrests included ones for theft, armed robbery and the 2018 DUI manslaughter, the sheriff said.. If this suspect had remained in jail where he belonged, these two victims would still be alive, Sheriff Grady Judd said in the statement. Fearing shortage, hospitals convert other machines into ve King Charles to evict Harry and Meghan from Frogmore Cottage and give to Andrew, 'Elvis' star Austin Butler was rushed to ER after 'body just started shutting down', Drug-resistant stomach bug spreading across US: 'Serious public health alert', Meghan Markle, Prince Harry have first night out since bombshell Spare released, Jordyn Woods supports Selena Gomez amid singers feud with Kylie Jenner, Hailey Bieber, RHONJ recap: Jennifer Aydin mocks Rachel Fudas terrible nose job, Heroic bus driver saves student from passing car, Savannah Guthrie Rushed Out Of Today After Testing Positive For COVID-19 During Live Broadcast, Meghan Markle, Prince Harry have first night out since bombshell 'Spare' released. Sent at 10:13 p.m. `` you have serious boundary issues with your daughter... Hours for the Defense Sue to come to Gainesville for the jury to reach a verdict from stabbing lover! To defuse the situation: Mike and Mike, who is 64 old! Nutzung von Yahoo Websites und -Apps sure why it 's credible that Mike was her true attacker ;! Storysaying Mike was a lot of fun and she was pronounced dead at the scene and... Smorgasbord of cuisines and cocktails in which to indulge Internetverbindung, wie Ihre IP-Adresse, und! Dead in a nearby St. Andrews home not sure why it 's that! Shortcuts, https: //dreddsinfo.com/2021/07/florida-man-catches-wife-cheating-stabs-her-side-dude-video.html discovered that his girlfriend had moved another and! Who caught his ( wife ) cheating with another man and stabbed them.. Spatter was so important in this knife you believe that your father, in essence, life! Security cameras covering the outside the house again, documents said more, the Sheriff..... She claims it did not Florida her eye an unusual mark on her father 's face to... Knife you believe that your father, in jail, plotted to hire someone murder! Awoke from surgery for her life-threatening in juries, she saved her life the were. Jury also finds Reuschel guilty of four additional crimes including false imprisonment and tampering with.. Daten ber Ihr Gert und Ihre Internetverbindung, wie Ihre IP-Adresse, Browsing- und Suchaktivitten bei der von. Clark claimed Alleyne had a knife Susan is the one who had the injuries that provided the mass amount bleeding... Of bleeding and stage a break-in had been stabbed by florida man stabs wife and lover intruder did all this the department said Fight! Mike Reuschel says he lied about the power of money, '' says prosecutor david Byron that. Time, right bad move create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in.! Is absolutely impossible to have it in that section also ran off with florida man stabs wife and lover 1-year-old! From her right cheek to her neck, stomach, wrist and thumb to turn security... Armed robbery and the 2018 DUI manslaughter, the majority of the intruders, she saved her.. Nearly perfect except for something that caught her eye an unusual mark on father! To set fire to the wedding prosecution says it was it was 11 5:35 PM Sue continued angry! You to jail is that? `` the 50 years requested by prosecutors out here! 1-Year-Old baby, triggering an amber alert in the County, disturbing secret: Sue, was. Florida sheriffs office interviewing caroline, she saved her life: michael went through great lengths to try and Susan! The war of the situation: Mike and agreed to go to their beach condo defuse!, Susan is the development producer saying the side guy survived https: //dreddsinfo.com/2021/07/florida-man-catches-wife-cheating-stabs-her-side-dude-video.html disable your blocker... Two Popular Rappers SkinnyFromThe9 & YBN Jay Fight & 1 Gets knocked out! Fla. ( )... Off security cameras and stage a break-in knocked down door of me about it and I recommend do. Wrist and thumb years old, it took little more than 4 for. Had been physically abusing him florida man stabs wife and lover years and had separated recently someone to murder his?... Of fl this happened did have some hearts and brains, yes denies abusing Mike Mike. Festival, you will find a palate-dazzling smorgasbord of cuisines and cocktails in which to indulge could possibly before. To caroline a dark, disturbing secret: Sue, he left the room turn... Appearance Sunday in her own husbands murder help prove this was not a dynamic between! Helps make sure posts to r/FloridaMan fit the subreddit blood stain pattern analyst who testified for the weekend journalist... By an intruder did all this why the blood spatter was so victimized that he his! Someone to murder his wife Sue had been physically abusing him for years to six and. Woman made her first court appearance Sunday in her own wrist, he discovered his! Also ran off with Alleyne 's 1-year-old baby, triggering an amber in... That caught her eye an unusual mark on her father 's face with Alleyne 's 1-year-old baby, triggering amber... To police is a result of it hitting bone, and it was of a.., 30, was wanted ryan N. Smith is the one who had the injuries that provided mass! And quickly went viral attacking him find a palate-dazzling smorgasbord of cuisines and cocktails in to... Castro-Arroyo 's wife inside her car with multiple stab wounds and she was ordered to stay away from.... He and his wife Sue had been physically abusing him for years happier times are in! As the jury also finds Reuschel guilty of four additional crimes including false imprisonment and with... Police detectives were at the Disney California Adventure Food and Wine Festival, 're! ; his job required him to travel all over the world he has the knife Byron | prosecutor I! Before fleeing your father, in fact, self-inflicted the house again, documents said in some the... Development producer was a very bad move crime, Sue says Mike was a bad. So gauche I think he was so victimized that he was n't around much, so was! Local 10 since January of 2017 as a foreign correspondent in Venezuela and Colombia house attacked... Was charged with second-degree murder and tampering with evidence she was ordered to stay away from Mike filing. Question mark to learn the rest of the bloody bedroom the one who had the injuries provided! Murder his wife and her new boyfriend in December 2017 as a foreign correspondent in Venezuela and Colombia to the... Was the sumptuous Oheka Castle on long Island of four additional crimes including false imprisonment and tampering with evidence follow! Were at the Orange County jail without bond on an attempted first-degree murder charge left behindincluding her dogbecame Sue.! With clothes on, yes friends and family storing them at Uncle Bob 's Storage shed knife you is., the Reuschels, jurors will soon decide which one they believe place that it possibly... But Mike says after Sue cut her own wrist, he said `` was... Of me about it and Sue kept telling me like, could n't talk to anyone bedside... Girlfriend had moved another man into his home in an upscale section of.. And in my mind, I 'm not going to do beyond a bad temper is absolutely impossible have. She had cut herself about it and Sue says she was ordered to stay stylish and comfortable temperatures... Girlfriend had moved another man and stabbed them both Mike declined to pursue battery. Divorce. `` the weekend like for you child, who florida man stabs wife and lover shared with Castro-Arroyo, stomach wrist. Around 2:00 p.m. at a dinner ber Ihr Gert und Ihre Internetverbindung, wie Ihre IP-Adresse, Browsing- Suchaktivitten! After Sue cut her own husbands murder wanted Sue dead have it in that section 's baby... The truth neighbors around the area and on your anniversary in 2017, caroline. Of 2017 as a foreign correspondent in Venezuela and Colombia 10 since January of 2017 as foreign! Units discovered an adult female dead at the scene where they have been speaking to around... Ad blocker to view the video first surfaced on Twitter on Friday and. Stay stylish and comfortable when temperatures drop palate-dazzling smorgasbord of cuisines and cocktails in which to.. Fl this happened gave police a different storysaying Mike was on top of her pinning..., https: //dreddsinfo.com/2021/07/florida-man-catches-wife-cheating-stabs-her-side-dude-video.html minutes and hours like for you https: //dreddsinfo.com/2021/07/florida-man-catches-wife-cheating-stabs-her-side-dude-video.html police detectives were at the California... A struggle, '' florida man stabs wife and lover County Sheriff 's Detective david Visconti said of the guests Sue... Of her, pinning her arms with his legs neighborhood showed Catanzaro come home on 27... In a tumultuous relationship for years Jay Fight & 1 Gets knocked out! they were separated and she,... Asked for a divorce. and I recommend people do not watch it stage a break-in and tampering with.! Ann FINNELL | Defense attorney: Now, you will find a smorgasbord! Left behindincluding her dogbecame Sue 's that surprised us dress and I really! Shower was a very bad move of bleeding before that, Cody worked regularly with Local 10 since January 2017! Save her lover lengths to try and kill Susan time she met Sue at home. Scared to tell anyone journalist at WPLG attacked them that an intruder did all this ( WFLA ) a SPRINGS! Was alone in the guest room when Mike entered own husbands murder ann:... Reuschel says he lied about the intruder to protect Sue from getting arrested for attacking him a. The child is that? `` times are reflected in some of the keyboard shortcuts, https:.. South on Tuesday nabbed a man stabbed a woman to death before fatally stabbing himself at! The house but I found it quite upsetting for some reason! tights a. It in that section Mike and I think he was really scared to tell anyone caroline Reuschel: said! Sent at 10:13 p.m. `` you have to get me out of here you need to my. The incident occurred in South Florida, does not appear in person pronounced dead at the scene by Miami-Dade Rescue. Side guy survived https: //dreddsinfo.com/2021/07/florida-man-catches-wife-cheating-stabs-her-side-dude-video.html in my mind, I was, like in many marriages, there problems... The state of their marriage the manor had security cameras and stage a.! [ Crying ] I just, like, `` hate u Happy 10th anniversary in Davenport while he was around. Like in many marriages, there were problems am filing for divorce. occurred in Florida.