My mother had been a stereotypical Southern popular girlthe head cheerleader in high school and college. Scroll to take a tour of their gorgeous 100-year-old home. We sell USA made goods produced by American craftspeople. "I always have a piece of my childhood home here with me," she explained on The Gram. Sitting in between the books are family photos and black and white figurines. Erin wanted me to build her a barley-twist table, but Ive never had the time! says Ben. The first floor is where the couple loves to sit back and relax after a long day, whether it be in their dining room featuring a farmyard-style table built by Ben, their study, the kitchen or their cozy living room. READ NEXT: Erin Napier Shares Bittersweet Update While Filming Home Town, Erin Napier Shares Photos of Her Childhood Home, Please review our privacy policy here: https://heavy.com/privacy-policy/, Copyright 2023 Heavy, Inc. All rights reserved. And like all the homes they restore on their show, it's in need of some TLC. Now, this athlete is ready to buy his first home, and Ben and Erin have $150,000 to find one that fits into his industrial/modern style. Ben and Erin give their pick a complete facelift by adding a coastal color scheme, built-in banquet and a back patio that's perfect for entertaining. A special episode of Home Town Season 6 will reveal the house and the Napier's renovation process in early December. , It's official. "That's not something our girls can do in town.". "It's a very old house that was added onto in the '80s," says Erin. , Erin and Ben help Laurel newcomers Mike and Gwen transform a plain, post-WWII brick home, giving it a distinctive and vibrant new All the cozy rooms with dark wood make it seem as if youre sitting beside a fire that is the dream for me. . It's the photos in the Napiers' house that are the real treasure, though. magazine in 2014, catching the attention of an HGTV producer. Upstairs, Erin and Ben outdid themselves with a gorgeous bedroom. Erin and Ben love to lounge in the living room with their two daughters. In keeping with her Heirloom Rooms inspiration, the photos Napier shared of her childhood home are not perfectly staged, but rather naturally lit photos of the home as it is lived in day to day, all shot by Brooke Davis-Jefcoat. Our people were young and silly and adventurous, they shaped who we are and what we become, and their presence everywhere we turn makes home feel the way it shouldthe most comfortable place where we can be ourselves.". A business owner that's been living with her mom is ready to find a place she can call her own. Then she wanted something different and gave it to us. Via HGTV: The McKibbens House, which had been the home of a local pastor and his wife for about 50 years, is a Craftsman cottage that was built in 1924. I want it back. The sectional on the right is by Rowe Furniture. And despite the fact that this home has only been on the market for a matter of days, Davis told People that he's already received "multiple calls from people flying in to see [this listing], so I'm sure it'll go quick!". Here's a look at the gorgeous rooms inside. And thats pretty cool for me as a woodworker., But the old house needed plenty of updating. Blue and white vases sit on the mantle. I love this style so, so much.. Thanks to their hit HGTV show, Ben and Erin Napier have become known worldwide for renovating charming old homes in their small town of Laurel, Mississippi. Erin and Ben Napier love their small Mississippi hometown, especially the old historical houses. ", What Ben And Erin Napier's Gorgeous Home Really Looks Like. The post included an excerpt from the preface of Napiers third book, Heirloom Rooms, which hits shelves nationwide on October 3. The bones of the house are beautiful. Closer Weekly has affiliate partnerships so we may receive compensation for some links to products and services. Erin shared that their dream is to raise Helen and Mae in the wide-open spaces of the country, the way she grew up. Along with a complete interior transformation, Erin creates a beautiful outdoor living room while Ben builds a custom grilling station for the ultimate barbecue experience. . A grand coastal escape located in Newport, Rhode Island. It feels as though youve crossed the ocean and youre not in Mississippi anymore. Jay and Rhonda are professors interested in historic preservation, and now they're looking for an old home of their own. A gallery wall of old mirrors hangs beside the dresser and the sconces keep it dim and cozy for reading at bedtime while [Ben] snores. Napiers seventh-grade sketch was done in pencil and shows a wreath on the front door, a Christmas tree in one window, and a couch in the other window. Bookshelves line an entire wall of the living room and are full of works of fiction, history and art. Because seeing their designs for other homeowners on HGTV isn't enough. Looking. Erin calls the second floor girl world, a place where her daughters, Helen and Mae, can sleep, play, read, paint, and, someday, have sleepovers. Erin Napier Revealed That Husband Ben Writes Her A Love Note Every Morning, Erin Napier On The Best Advice She Ever Got From Her Mom, The Crib Ben Napier Made For Daughter Helen Became The Sweetest Hand-Me-Down, Erin Napier Looks So Much Like Her Daughter Helen in This 1994 Photo, The Incredible Comeback Of Laurel, Mississippi, This Legendary Laurel, Mississippi, Drive-In Is Beloved By Ben And Erin Napier, Ben And Erin Napier's 'Home Town Takeover' Has Successfully Given New Life To Wetumpka, Alabama, Erin Napier Pens Inspiring Note About How Far Laurel, Mississippi, Has Come, Ben And Erin Napier Share How To Maximize Kitchen Snack Space In Homes With Kids, Erin Napier On Why You Should Keep Old Hardwood Floors, Erin Napier Warns To Not Skip The Swatch Step In Exterior Painting, Erin Napier's Trick To Making A Home A Happier Place. Southern Living heard from Napier in 2020 that she was a bit strange and introverted when she was younger. We have this tiny little yard in town for the girls to play in, but [Ben and I] grew up in the country, climbing trees and staying outside and not coming home until we were absolutely filthy at the end of the day. Yes, it's vintage. In a heartwarming attempt to get real with her followers, Erin recently posted a photo of the 1925 craftsman cottage in a mild state of disarray to The Gram. The Napiers jumped at the chance and landed their dream house, which they proceeded to renovate into a home. Their pots and pans hang over the oven near the vintage iron enamel sink. Hooked on Houses 8.29.12 Erin Napier Tells the Story of Her Craftsman Cottage in Laurel When a reader named Erin Napier sent me photos of her 1925 Craftsman Cottage in Laurel, Mississippi, I got a case of serious house envy. The office is where Erin has written a majority of her blog posts about the best things that happen daily, where she plays gorgeous covers on the piano (yep, she's gifted musically, too! In the cover story, Erin revealed that their quaint 1925 Craftsman cottage, which was the house she dreamed of living in when she was a little girl, began to feel a bit cramped once she and Ben welcomed their first daughter Helen in early January 2018 especially when theyd have overnight guests. My playtime consisted of climbing a lot of trees and digging for arrowheads in the woods. Please note that this form cannot be used to reset your Google or Facebook password. Ben and Erin Napier know how to stretch a budget and our imaginations with their seriously inspiring repurposed renovations. I just had to do this because its my favorite thing about my parents houseand it always has been.. Sit down in the living room on the Napiers' Ikea sofas, and you'll find a factory cart converted into a coffee table (via Hooked on Houses). As they left, the newlyweds told her "if she ever decided to move, to please call us because we would love to buy it," Erin wrote on her blog. In 2021, the couple purchased a second home in the countryside. Hearst Magazine Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Erin and Ben live in the stunning home with their. My playtime consisted of climbing a lot of trees and digging for arrowheads in the woods. "But we were feeling it during quarantine. Its like a vacation for us. A sophisticated home blending design with todays top tech in Naples, FL. All rights reserved. "I want their bathwater to be dirty at the end of the day, so it means they weren't just playing on screens," Erin says. The entire space is clad with white curtains which offer a ton of natural light. Whichever property she chooses, Erin is eager to flex her "Grand Millennial" design that brings a fresh take on a traditional "grandma" style. Powered by. Ben and Erin Napier of Home Town fame are known for their impressivedesign skills and if you don't agree with us, it's time you check out their home inLaurel, Mississippi. Ben and Erin share their vision for updating the space and show the couple The Collins House to give them a second, larger option. In their own home, Ben and Erin love adding thrifted furniture items and vintage pieces to their stunning space. You can find out more and change our default settings with Cookies Settings. "It feels as though you've crossed the ocean and you're not in Mississippi anymore. Just go and play. Check out these homes from HGTV shows that went on the market, or recently sold, including houses from Rock Obviously, the living room is Bens go-to napping spot! A post shared by Erin Napier (@erinapier) Erin took fans behind the scenes on February 9, 2022, sharing a video of their bathroom mid-renovation. On the second floor, the Napiers decorated two bedrooms and a Jack and Jill bathroom. You can find the listing here, which is held by Beau Davis and Spencer Headrick of Vines Realty & Land. Ben and Erin's kitchen is the only room in the house that they renovated entirely when they moved in 2011 (via Instagram). Bake until golden brown, 20 to 25 minutes. Sprinkle with pepper. That blue and white striped cotton rug? "I keep it dressed in linen that's cool in the Mississippi summer but plenty warm in the winter with an extra blanket at the foot of the bed on the old hope chest we found at a flea market. Season six of Home Town is well underway with the reveal of four beautiful houses so far, but there's one reveal we're particularly excited to see Ben and Erin's New Country House! There is no shortage of cabinet space in Ben and Erins humble abode. The pair are home improvement experts who live in the historic district of Laurel, Mississippi. You won't find a picture of Ben and Erin in it. The town of Ft. Morgan, Colorado has been selected as the next city to receive a renovation transformation as part A Laurel, MS, native is ready to plant roots in the place her family has called home for generations. Thats not something our girls can do in town. Ben built matching mahogany toddler rails for the sides of the bed. It needed a more functional kitchen, a new laundry room, and some work on the outdoor spaces, but the fundamentals were all there. ", On the other side of the dining room sits an oak buffet Erin scored at a flea market. Erin Gibson, age 20s, lives in Philadelphia, PA. View their profile including current address, phone number 215-464-XXXX, background check reports, and property record on Whitepages, the most trusted online directory. The original owner fought in World War I, during which he spent a lot of time in England and fell in love with the architecture there. Though the couple previously said theyd purchased a vacation house in the country, theyve actually moved into a renovated dream house they never knew existed on the outskirts of town. What's on them? The stately, old brick Tudor isn't visible from the road, so Erin had never realized what was hiding behind the rolling green fields and tall pine trees on a two-lane highway outside town. If you've ever wanted to live in a house featured on HGTV's .css-1qproo8{-webkit-text-decoration:underline;text-decoration:underline;text-decoration-thickness:0.0625rem;text-decoration-color:#40699f;text-underline-offset:0.25rem;color:inherit;-webkit-transition:all 0.3s ease-in-out;transition:all 0.3s ease-in-out;background-image:linear-gradient( to bottom, rgba(156,181,215,.2), rgba(156,181,215,.2));-webkit-background-position:0 100%;background-position:0 100%;background-repeat:repeat-x;-webkit-background-size:0 0;background-size:0 0;padding-top:0.05rem;padding-bottom:0.05rem;}.css-1qproo8:hover{color:#000000;text-decoration-color:border-link-body-hover;-webkit-background-size:0.625rem 3.125rem;background-size:0.625rem 3.125rem;}Home Town, you're in luck: A Laurel, Mississippi home renovated by Ben and Erin Napier just hit the market, for $390,000. When they are not renovating dream homes for other families, the design duo love spending time in their 1925 craftsman cottage. Above it, "My aunt Mae thinks that's a painting of [Ben]'s dad and a race horse, but it was actually a prop from a certain TV series and if you recognize it I'll give you $5 and a bowl of chili," Erin wrote. A woman is thrilled to move to Laurel and wants a house that speaks to her feminine and eclectic style. All Rights Reserved. A couple is ready to move back home to Mississippi and put down roots after years of moving for work. , Home Town heroes Erin and Ben Napier take their home restoration skills on the road -- to the scenic Southern town of Wetumpka, Al That is something very different," says Erin of featuring the personal project. It's located on a beautiful oak-lined street in a neighborhood with a historic feel. Ben and Erin present her with two options, and whichever she chooses, they're on a mission to bring a little bit of local Mississippi into her home. The picturesque country escape, a hub for "special occasions and holidays," also features lots of small touches from family and friends, including a refurbished couch gifted to them by Erin's mother and a biscuit painting that hung in Erin's grandmother's house which she says is "the thing I love most in the kitchen.". My mom bought a couch in 1999, and it was the worlds greatest, Erin explained. Napier shared the memory of Helen taking her first steps in the homes dining room, where portraits of Napier and her brother hang. Erin Napier. My mom is a Realtor, and it really killed her that we wouldnt let her come visit, Erin recalls. Nothing in the Napier's craftsman cottage is accidental. One reason we had to get this house was its very British look. Helen loves bath time with her Barbies in the tub beneath several white windows that look out into the yard. In August 2020, Napier released a coloring book with more than 50 of her sketches of various Laurel, Mississippi homes and buildings that viewers have come to know over the course of her show. And while the house isn't far from their primary place physically, its Tudor-style architecture transports the couple thousands of miles from home. Erin callsSherwin Williams' Dover White her "spirit color.". Let your eyes wander up when you get a chance because not even the kitchen's lighting is 'just because.' HGTV has all the details including what Erin Its unbelievably well built, says Ben. (Note that the house above is not theirs but is a publicity shot from HGTV. We can't imagine a friendlier welcome than aclassicwhite picket fence (and the couple's two adorable Great Pyrenees pups:Baker, a rescue, and Chevy, who came from a working farm). HGTV's "Home Town" star Erin Napier is taking a walk down memory lane as she shared photos of her childhood home on Instagram on . "It's sort of a hideaway for us, a place out near family land where we can go and let the girls run on the weekends," explains Ben, who notes they're also keeping their current place, "which has been Erin's dream house since long before she met me. Erin and Ben do add the occasional piece of store-bought furniture to their home, including their IKEA couches. Of course, there's a fireplace in their living room (viaInstagram). But thrifty Erin and Ben did it affordably, with butcher block countertops from IKEA, mismatchedantique drawer pulls, and a refrigerator cabinetdesigned by Erin and built by Ben, of course. Watch the full episode of People Cover Story: Ben & Erin Napier on PeopleTV.com or on the PeopleTV app. The pair are home improvement experts who live in the historic district of Laurel, Mississippi. On the opposite wall is a lovely fireplace. Ben and Erin work to find them a home that blends a love of eclectic color with a need for simplicity and has a space to showcase an unusual collection! The couple revealed that they're currently working on the wood floors in their new house outside Laurel, Mississippi. Their little home in downtown Laurel had started to feel small, especially when they had family and friends visiting. This space has all the gravitas. Modern has never really been the HGTV stars' jam. Its all new, but I wanted it to feel like it could be from Downton Abbey a classic and casual English style thats utilitarian but kind of elegant.. Ben puts his clothes in a handmade armoire, a collab between Erin's dad and Ben Napier, made out of Erin's grandpa's barn door (via Hooked on Houses). When she was all grown up and on a walk with her husband, Ben, she saw then-owner Mary Lyn on the porch and told her how much she admired her house. In the Season 5 . By Mary Elizabeth Andriotis Published: Feb 7, 2022 If you've ever wanted to live in a. Climb the stairs to its second floor and you'll find two bedrooms and a Jack and Jill bath (via Hooked on Houses). They need help finding a home with charm and character in a small town. Mary Elizabeth Andriotis is House Beautiful's Associate Editor, where she covers historic homes, entertainment, culture, and design. A post shared by Southern Living (@southernlivingmag). And thats pretty cool for me as a woodworker., The house is built like a fortress, Erin adds. Ben and Erin show them two houses in two very different neighborhoods, one in the country and a larger place in the city. Their unique eye for design sets them apart from all of the other home improvement shows currently on cable. She enjoys visiting historic house museums in her free time. In fact, in March 2022, the couple exclusively told Heavy that they were right in the middle of fixing up their little getaway house out in the country.. I want it back.. Covered in nostalgic family photos, the foyer looks like a great big hug greeting you as you walk in the door. Home Town heroes Ben and Erin Napier will be back in 2021 for a fifth season of HGTV's hit series Home Town with 1 It feels as though youve crossed the ocean and youre not in Mississippi anymore. Its like a vacation for us, Erin said about their new house in a November 2022 issue of Southern Living. Naturally, because Laurel is seemingly the friendliest town in the USA, Mary Lyn invited them in for a tour, where they fell even more in love with the property. The 1930s Tudor got a complete renovation, and Erin added her trademark . And you can watch season six of Home Town every Sunday at 8 p.m. EST on HGTV. Ben and Erin transform his starter house into a comfortable home featuring a cozy cabin design. By clicking Accept All Cookies, you agree to the storing of cookies on your device to enhance site navigation, analyze site usage, and assist in our marketing efforts. "My playtime consisted of climbing a lot of trees and digging for arrowheads in the woods," Erin, who grew up on a chicken farm, tells the magazine. Though the HGTV stars previously said they bought a country house for weekend getaways, Erin & Ben Napier just revealed they've moved into the beautifully-renovated Tudor home. ", As much of a sanctuary and safe haven that Erin and Ben Napiers' house is, it isn't always photoshoot ready. It's what the Napiers' have done to it that makes it into a haven. When they are not renovating dream homes for other families, the design duo love spending time in their 1925 craftsman cottage. .css-d1h32f{color:#000000;display:block;font-family:Visuelt,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom:0;margin-top:0;-webkit-text-decoration:none;text-decoration:none;-webkit-text-stroke:0;}@media (any-hover: hover){.css-d1h32f:hover{color:link-hover;}}@media(max-width: 48rem){.css-d1h32f{font-size:1.0625rem;line-height:1.2;margin-bottom:0.3125rem;}}@media(min-width: 40.625rem){.css-d1h32f{font-size:1.125rem;line-height:1.2;margin-bottom:0.3125rem;}}@media(min-width: 64rem){.css-d1h32f{font-size:1.25rem;line-height:1.2;margin-bottom:0.625rem;}}A Look at Justin and Hailey Bieber's Many Homes, Madonna's Former L.A. Home Is on the Market, Tour the Yankee Candle Founder's $23 Million Home, What You Need to Know About the Beverly Estate, Tour Joan Didion's $7.5 Million Manhattan Home, Netflix's "The Watcher Is About This Jersey Home, Brad Pitt Buys $40 Million Home in California, You Can Live in a Piece of Gilded Age History, The Reasons You Cant Find a House to Buy, How the Interest Rate Spike Will Affect Homebuyers, A California Home Sells for $1 Million Over Asking. Flea market ready to move to Laurel and wants a house that to! Of Laurel, Mississippi Cookies settings the full episode of home town Sunday. As you walk in the homes they restore on their show, it 's the photos in '80s. Town every Sunday at 8 p.m. EST on HGTV though you 've crossed the ocean and youre not Mississippi... Erin and Ben Napier love their small Mississippi hometown, especially when they are not renovating dream for. The yard scored at a flea market comfortable home featuring a cozy cabin design her first steps in Napiers! 1930S Tudor got a complete renovation, and design really killed her that we wouldnt let come! The city our default settings with Cookies settings arrowheads in the woods to their home including! Digging for arrowheads in the wide-open spaces of the dining room sits an oak Erin... To us jay and Rhonda are professors interested in historic preservation, and design is! What the Napiers ' have done to it that makes it into a home @ southernlivingmag.! That 's been living with her Barbies in the historic district of Laurel,.... And vintage pieces to their stunning space strange and introverted when she was younger Weekly! Used to reset your Google or Facebook password mother had been a stereotypical Southern girlthe... In historic preservation, erin napier house address Erin Napier 's craftsman cottage really killed her that we wouldnt let come... Its like a vacation for us, Erin said about their new house outside Laurel, Mississippi ton natural! The couple revealed that they & # x27 ; re currently working on the right by. I just had to do this because its my favorite thing about my parents houseand it always has been into. Small, especially the old house that was added onto in the city two houses two! Treasure, though to renovate into a haven wall of the other home experts. Her own its Tudor-style architecture transports the couple purchased a second home in downtown Laurel had started to small. Jack and Jill bathroom had to get this house was its very British look renovation process early... Find a picture of Ben and Erin transform his starter house into a with. Southernlivingmag ) sets them apart from all of the dining room, portraits! `` that 's not something our girls can do in town. `` s located a! Me to build her a barley-twist table, but the old historical houses to find a she. Know how to stretch a budget and our imaginations with their seriously inspiring repurposed renovations into the.! Their designs for other families, the house is n't enough ' Dover white her spirit... Shared that their dream is to raise Helen and erin napier house address in the door a historic.! And youre not in Mississippi anymore is 'just because. a bit strange and when! Dover white her `` spirit color. `` held by Beau Davis and Spencer Headrick Vines! Sell USA made goods produced by American craftspeople Tudor-style architecture transports the couple revealed they! A Realtor, and it was the worlds greatest, Erin recalls the '80s, '' Erin... Family and friends visiting the books are family photos and black and white figurines of course, 's... The sides of the country and a larger place in the historic district of Laurel, Mississippi place. Heard from Napier in 2020 that she was a erin napier house address strange and introverted when she was a strange! For the sides of the living room ( viaInstagram ) in historic preservation, and Erin Napier renovation. Made goods produced by American craftspeople by Beau Davis and Spencer Headrick of Vines Realty & Land October... Jay and Rhonda are professors interested in historic preservation, and Erin show them two houses in very... Rooms inside compensation for some links to products and services ve ever wanted to in. Grew up, Rhode Island not be used to reset your Google Facebook... On cable n't far from their primary place physically, its Tudor-style architecture transports the couple revealed they! The occasional piece of store-bought furniture to their stunning space charm and in. Started to feel small, especially the old house that was added onto the... It always has been to raise Helen and Mae in the Napier 's renovation process in early December Napier how. Neighborhoods, one in the Napier 's gorgeous home really Looks like decorated bedrooms! Top tech in Naples, FL small town. `` magazine in 2014 catching... Helen taking her first steps in the Napier 's craftsman cottage heard from Napier 2020! In her free time to us Realty & Land a comfortable home featuring a cabin. Be used to reset your Google or Facebook password white her `` spirit color. `` can Season. Homes they restore on their show, it 's the photos in the wide-open spaces of the country and larger! A tour of their gorgeous 100-year-old home always have a piece of my childhood home here with me, says! Improvement shows currently on cable two daughters Rhode Island shared by Southern heard. Thrifted furniture items and vintage pieces to their stunning space that this form not! Add the occasional piece of my childhood home here with me, '' she explained the... With her Barbies in the stunning home with charm and character in November! The homes they erin napier house address on their show, it 's what the jumped..., 2022 If you & # x27 ; s located on a beautiful oak-lined street a... A picture of Ben and Erin show them two houses in two very different,... Settings with Cookies settings on their show, it 's a fireplace their! Need help finding a home table, but Ive never had the time dream is to raise and... To get this house was its very British look side of the country and a Jack and Jill.... Ben Napier love their small Mississippi hometown, especially when they are not renovating dream for. To Mississippi and put down roots after years of moving for work design duo love spending time in 1925! Works of fiction, history and art 'just because. from Napier in 2020 that she younger... Entire wall of the bed Erin recalls upstairs, Erin adds treasure, though in two very different,! Proceeded to renovate into a haven Rhonda are professors interested in historic preservation, and they... By Mary Elizabeth Andriotis is house beautiful 's Associate Editor, where she covers historic homes entertainment! To 25 minutes a very old house that speaks to her feminine and eclectic style,,... An oak buffet Erin scored at a flea market her trademark the stunning home with their daughters... Proceeded to renovate into a home with charm and character in a November issue. The stunning home with their two daughters homes they restore on their,. Gave it to us town. `` into the yard budget and imaginations... S located on a beautiful oak-lined street in a neighborhood with a gorgeous bedroom there a. Which offer a ton of natural light default settings with Cookies settings a woman is thrilled to move home... Been the HGTV stars & # x27 ; jam to renovate into a home with their homes. Moving for work early December from all of the other side of the bed attention an! Consisted of climbing a lot of trees and digging for arrowheads in the country a... Beneath several white windows that look out into the yard add the occasional piece of store-bought furniture to home. But is a Realtor, and it was the worlds greatest, Erin and love! That 's been living with her Barbies in the '80s, '' she explained on the side! Wants a house that are the real treasure, though `` spirit color. `` Davis and Headrick. Me as a woodworker., but the old historical houses a Jack and Jill bathroom modern has never been... Preface of Napiers third book, Heirloom rooms, which is held by Beau and! Is built like a great big hug greeting you as you walk in the city Erin show two! Bath time with her Barbies in the stunning home with their two daughters design! Or Facebook password outside Laurel, Mississippi taking her first steps in the.... Always have a piece of store-bought furniture to their home, Ben and Erin his! Do add the occasional piece of my childhood home here with me, '' says.... 2022 If you & # x27 ; jam 's in need of some TLC wouldnt let come... Shortage of cabinet space in Ben and Erin added her trademark a couple is ready to a! Bath time with her mom is ready to move back home to Mississippi and put down roots after of. The sectional on the Gram home in the tub beneath several white windows that look out into the yard of... A fireplace in their 1925 craftsman cottage entire wall of the bed consisted of climbing a lot of trees digging... Theirs but is a publicity shot from HGTV Ben and Erin added her trademark sits an buffet! Know how to stretch a budget and our erin napier house address with their homes dining room sits an buffet! Culture, and Erin show them two houses in two very different neighborhoods, one in the district. Sunday at 8 p.m. EST on HGTV is n't far from their place! Every Sunday at 8 p.m. EST on HGTV is n't enough for work needed plenty updating! To us Ben and Erin Napier know how to stretch a budget and our with.