Please DO NOT add attachments that contain your or other peoples personal information, if you dont want it to be visible to the public. Desired outcome: El Cid Vacation Club, Mazatlan El Cid is a pure rip off scam! We are in our 60s and have never traveled to another country and were very excited about going to Mexico with the grandchildren. Ventus at Marina El Cid Spa & Beach Resort View Hotel 3,182 reviews 0.2 km from Hotel Marina El Cid Spa & Beach Resort Free parking Pool All Inclusive 2022 Dreams Jade Resort & Spa View Hotel 14,114 reviews 0.9 km from Hotel Marina El Cid Spa & Beach Resort Free Wifi Free parking Top Rated All Inclusive 2022 Many, many times over the last weeks and months we have spoken with, written to, and sent tracked letters to, various people who have not been able or willing to be truthful and take responsibility for the lies, misrepresentations, omissions of the salesmen who induced us to make this purchase. STAY AWAY. I thought I could return from my vacation and go online, check out the website, the resort offerings and such. Submit a complaint and get your issue resolved. timeshare. El Cid Resorts Av Camarn Sbalo S/N Zona Dorada, 82110, Mazatln, Sin Phone: +1 (888) 733-7308 Reservations: +1 (888) 217-1183 Email: [email protected]. We are being told we have to pay an additional $9900+ to terminate. Desired outcome: I was under the impression that you are required to pay the entire El Cid Vacations Club - Fradulent Sales Techniques. We were told the credit card was defered for 6 month for the down deposit We came home and 3 days later we found a bill for our first credit card payment, not to mention if we deposit our 2 timeshare weeks they will give us a check for $6, 000 to pay toward the deposit. Latest United Kingdom Flight Deals. the customer service Rep says no only 1 year of points will be allowed. Over the years we have used our points for travel to El Cid resorts in Mexico and we love the amenities, service and friendliness of the staff. 2+ stops from $710. 1 stop from $1,479. These were guaranted rentals for which we would receive $5000.00 each one in December of 2014 and the second at Easter time in 2015. We both believed them that they could rent our membership and when that did not happen (wasn't in writing), we went back down for another vacation and to talk to them. WellI was scammed by the masterminds of El Cid Cancun. File your review. We sat thru their presentation and said "No". It has been almost a year and nothing. Virtually everything he iold us was false. The difference was that I did cancel within 15 hours of signing the contract and was able to get a documented letter signed that stated in their letter head that the refund would be there in 14 working days. Thank you. I put a deposit of $3000 back in 2015 and pay almost $300 a month towards nothing. Monterey Collection Services Monterey Collection SV Monterey Collection Services is unwilling to remove a collection item from EL CID Vacation Club for $44,000 from my experian credit report even after disputing the fact the timeshare contract has been cancelled thus releasing us from all liabilities Oceanside California, EL CID Vacation Club EL CID Resort Club ELCID scammed us by selling to us a timeshare which resulted to be fradulent and worthless. This is every year, either not the right point numbers, no point etc again the problem is almost always with EL Cid. Do any one please help me how to get out this package. The This company is a scam I just wanna warn everybody to stay away from them dont buy anything from them dont go around them dont even go to their resort listen to the presentation if they offer it to you or make you feel like you have to go dont go. Infinite Privileges Platinum is a one-stop travel shop offering its members exclusive access to worldwide travel benefits, luxury resort hotel accommodations and preferred rates on vacation destinations on land or at sea. They kept sending us to other websites and hinting at passwords and learning the system. El Cid Vacations Club 37 complaints 11 resolved 26 unresolved File a complaint to El Cid Vacations Club El Cid Vacations Club contacts (added by reviewer) Phone number 1800 523 4491 Address Av. El Cid is a pure rip off scam! Jeanne & Joe. the customer service Rep says no only 1 year of points will be allowed. And it is the best deal in Time Share, for sure. My husband and I purchased a membership back in October of 2021. The things that he told us were part of a much-used scam. To receive more information about El Cid Timeshare and how to cancel it, send a WhatsApp to +52 332 510 7552, fill in the form in the contact section or call us at +1 714 277 3662. This is not the fault of El Cid directly - buy is true that their sales people WAY oversell this benefit. We are 70 and 74 with a spotless credit record now tarnished by corruption not of our making. http://www.mexicantimesharefraud.com/ Please email me how you were able to resolve this situation. Fully met our expectations. Have you had any luck with RCI to help you get out of this? - See 9 594 traveller reviews, 7,367 candid photos, and great deals for Hotel Marina El Cid Spa & Beach Resort at Tripadvisor. Please share over a year ago Answer 29 answers Margaret. Or a full refund, you are telling us. 011-52 (987) 872 08 44. Fraud from the start. Also, these points don't even get us one week in Mazatlan this year! Against my better judgement, we eventually signed all of the paper work to purchase 126, 000 timeshare points for $16, 000. Estimated amount consumers saved since 1997: $15,590,010,907. http://elcidvacationsbeware.com/ ASSURE you find all of them in written in your contract. Hotel Marina El Cid Spa & Beach Resort: a little bit of paradise - See 9,594 traveler reviews, 7,367 candid photos, and great deals for Hotel Marina El Cid Spa & Beach Resort at Tripadvisor. I have emailed PROFECO but have not heard back, also contacted www.timesharescam.com who just sent us a contract but it could take up to 6 months, really do not want to have to pay. Not a deal. We are going back in March 2015 and look out when I take my paperwork and start telling people about this company! They will play hell getting any more money from me. Centro Comercial El Cid Mazatln, SIN 82110 Visit Website Email this Business (669) 989-6969 Customer Complaints 1 0 complaints closed in last 12 months Read Complaints File a Complaint. All El Cid resorts are fraudulent and scheme off innocent people. The El Cid service desk told me to huge surprise that was not at all how the program worked. We are here and people are discriminating and the all inclusive is a [censored] show. For of all it was a high pressure sale. This complaint was posted by a verified customer. We got there on a groupon for a pretty reasonable price and went there interested in a timeshare. 13 Poerio Agencia de Viajes. And phone # we can call to Resolve future issues. If so what was your experience? I want out totally! Then we were told we can cancel anytime we wood lose the down payment of 165000 that we put down. Browse our selection of kid friendly hotels in Torrenova, Calvia offering family-friendly amenities that will make your vacation memorable! They should focus on providing all the advantages the membership has to offer, without lies and straight information that way they will get to keep more happy members, rather than having a high number of unhappy members. 1. They should have been their a long ago. Read the contract carefully to see if it says anything about termination. They are catering only to people there on promotions, hoping they will buy into their timeshare program. However, we were told that while we were free to cancel at anytime, we would lose our $5, 800 deposit. We go every year for several weeks and my children also go and own some of these points. They do not receive a full copy to review and decide whether or not they want to cancel within the 5 day rescission period allowed by Mexican Law. Because the resort suffered from a downturn in business for several years, they began posting their vacancies on internet-based travel discount web sites. Pension Zum Steinbruch, Plauen: See traveler reviews, candid photos, and great deals for Pension Zum Steinbruch, ranked #10 of 17 B&Bs / inns in Plauen and rated 5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Almost always it is El Cid that ends up wrong. This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback. I cannot no longer afford to pay the Timeshare. Submit a complaint and get your issue resolved. From Cedar Rapids. Wondering if a report is missing? Say we owe over $22,000.00 for the rest of their so called contract !!!!!! We were promised 20 Years Paid membership with RCI and Wyndhams vacation with no exchange fees and told we would be able to use these points for cruises. Been requesting termination since december 2020. Once I figured out the mandatory all inclusive fee ($1, 200) and the approximate flight expense ($1, 000) I was spending another $2, 200. We said that in 5-10 years we would be interested in purchasing. During that time we requested that my Son and Daughter be addd to the contract. Salespeople claim that the points have more value than they actually do for exchange purposes. I also believe it is illegal what they are doing. They do not receive a full copy to review and decide whether or not they want to cancel within the 5 day rescission period allowed by Mexican Law. During our time at ElCid resorts we were given a a sales pitch and decided to become millionaire members. El Cid has NO affiliation with RCI yet it is still listed on their website Please refund my money since the contract can be alter by El Cid when ever they choice. The next hearing is scheduled for February. Infinite Privileges, is a Registered Seller of Travel in the following states: California: CST 2066521-50; Washington: UBI 602 443 155 001 0001; Hawaii: TAR-5192; Iowa #1324; and Florida: ST29452 We've also paid $1882 in mtc fees and have never used the timeshare. About 10 years ago we bought 500000 El Cid Time Share Points. Hotel Marina El Cid Spa & Beach Resort, Puerto Morelos: See 9,599 traveller reviews, 7,778 photos, and cheap rates for Hotel Marina El Cid Spa & Beach Resort, ranked #19 of 47 hotels in Puerto Morelos and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. RCI although we were charge for the enrollment 6 months before our contract was activated. This will surely increase the credibility of your complaint. Tried to book reservation one year in advance and nothing available, then wrote company to cancel and they do not respond. When we call to make reservations, they are always "full." What's worse is that they are manipulating the system so that members are treated as second class people. Elizabeth of Massapequa, NY Verified Reviewer Original review: Aug. 8, 2022 This place does not even deserve one star. - Timeshare sales tactics are hardcore and very long-lasting. Well in January 2022 I attempted to use these points and found I could not use the points according to the information we sign off on in the contract. But we were willing to take the hit to get out of the lies they sold us. EL CID is a joke I will be out $66,000.00 and the loss of my other timeshare. I have been scammed by El Cid. And now after reading all of this, I really want out now. We want to stop paying the monthly dues and mortgage but are afraid that they will ruiin our credit. Cozumel Mexico, El Cid Vacation Club I was lied too and fighting back Cozemel, Mazatlan Other, El Cid Vacation Club S.A. DE C.V. I continued to try and work a solution and worked slowly up the management chain. Salespeople offer to resell a previously owned timeshare or take it over in trade so that the client is only responsible for the maintenance fees for the new timeshare. Now HK$1,900 (Was HK$8,242) on Tripadvisor: Hotel Marina El Cid Spa & Beach Resort, Puerto Morelos. This company is not for members. There's got to be a way for these thugs to pay for their crime. I have not received any response to my emails to Rui and now Benjamin is annoyed with me on the number of calls I keep making to him? The complaint has been investigated and resolved to the customers satisfaction. Finally the "sales manager" Rui convinced us by saying our upcoming cruise we planned with 9 family members could be used under our 308, 000 points. Adults and children fromthe area have been able to take classes and learn more about important arttopics such as dance, theater, sculpting, painting, music, and more. Everything you need to know about vacation. We have used our points for a 3 week Mediteranian Cruise, Caribbean several times, used the Cancun El Cid resort, although I bought and paid for the plan only to find when I tried to schedule my first vacation that what I was told was all a lie. They said we wouldnt have a payment for anything until October 2022. Written in the contract El Cid must enroll you in an exchange company 3 to 6 months after contract signing. We signed up less than a week ago(maybe 6 days now). VLADIMIR JIMENEZ THIEF! This is the best way to manage and repair your business reputation. Using our timeshare is not feasible for us so for more than eight months I am in trying to work with them to pay out the termination obligation and be done with them. Rui Velosa a mangaer at El Cid in Mazatlan told me that I have a year to try out the program and if we are not happy a full refund is guaranteed. El Cid has no affiliation with RCI so what I was told in the contract is fraudulent in airfare credits. They sent me a document but Ive asked them to revise it to include the El Cid letterhead and assurance I wont be paying monthly maintenance to Wyndam. El cid are beautiful resorts with locations in Mazatlan, Cancun and Cozumel. I have encountered similar problems with El Cid and El Cid management. Sign in now to access your club member benefits and start planning your next vacation! Hotel Marina El Cid Spa & Beach Resort: FUNtastic Family Vacation! and deceptive. willing to lie about every aspect of the membership and not giving out the right information is beyond dishonest. Most recently weve found that the sales people will say anything to travelers to get them to buy. Its directly adjacent to the cruise terminal, and they cater to day pass people. Imagine I am trying to book for a week in September but nothing is availabe but yet for high season months like August and Octobef to Dec they have availablity. My advice: go on vacation to one of the El Cid resorts and you will be very happy with your purchase. Protecting Your Free Speech Is Expensive! If people want a timeshare, and use or trade the timeshare, they will be very happy. We were approached at the airport by the offer of a cab ride. Not true. Golden Zone , El Cid Code RCV6489E-28 | Lot 4,815 ft2 | Construction 4,411 ft2 | 2 Floor | 4 Bathrooms | 4 Bedrooms | View: Golf Course View $500,000.00 Dollars (US) Print Calculator Compare Send this information to a friend We were told that we could use our points at over 30 Wyndham resorts worldwide only to find out that they are only in the US and I have to call El Cid in order to find out which Wyndham resorts are available for any given date ? We were told that their products was better than what we already have since we owned Diamond and westgate, asked us to forfeit our current membership then sign with them. Sales also promised us a free cruise for two for the next 20 years. What else can I do? Hotel Marina El Cid Spa & Beach Resort, Riviera Maya: See 9,594 traveller reviews, 7,774 candid photos, and great deals for Hotel Marina El Cid Spa & Beach Resort, ranked #19 of 47 hotels in Riviera Maya and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. I payed thousands of dollars for this timeshare and is a total rip off! What is the matter with This will surely increase the credibility of your complaint. I have not hear anything yet. we bought our time share in Mazatlan. I am sending letters to the parent company and Profeco, and consulting a Mexican attorney living here. MOST POPULAR London. Upon checking with the resort sales company indicated by El Cid representatives we found our Festiva Timeshare had never been submitted. I would like for my Son and Daughter to be added to the contract at NO CHARGE., seeing it was ElCid's fault they were not added the day of the contract being written. We were also told that the contract did not expire and it does. Complaint / Review El Cid Vacation Club Rip off - Liars - don't buy from El Cid Sinaloa We were stopped at the Mazatlan Airport and asked if we had a taxi to our resort. PROFECOs mission is to try and help travelers like myself who have been scammed by companies such as the El Cid chain. Timeshare fraud, El Cid Vacations Club - Misleading information about vacation products and harassment threats to members, El Cid Vacations Club - High pressure sale tactic's, El Cid Vacations Club reviews & complaints. Owner ID or Contract Number Password. I've converted points into RCI with no problems and stayed at a resort at the base of the mountain in Lake Tahoe. We proceeded to have our attorney take action and were advised to stop all payments. I have witnesses to all the lies we couldnt figure out why they kept giving I have nevef regretted a decision so much as this one. They own several properties in Mazatln, Cancn-Riviera Maya, and Cozumel. I tried Wyndham but they were no help. I told EL CID our stay was free, and I was willing to pay for the food and the liquor we drank. Customer service at El Cid Vacation club points and reservations. Guy named Brandon screwed us so bad. That also was a lie we signed on July 10th and they already want a payment August. You are just not talking to the right people. By June and after tireless repeated calls and written communication we had received nothing. Salespeople offer to resell a previously owned timeshare or take it over in trade so that the client is only responsible for the maintenance fees for the new timeshare. Copyright 1997-2023 Ripoff Report. Most of the thousands of rooms they have at their Mazatlan and Puerto Morelos (Cancun) locations arent even made available to timeshare members. they cannot deliver what they say an insane amount of money Pittsburgh Pennsylvania, Attorney Sharon K. Campbell COLLUDES with Wells Fargo Dallas Texas, BlackSwanCapital.co Black Swan Enterprises Peter Tumbas Black Swan Capital The offered guaranteed low-cost financing if I first stepped in high-cost short term financing New York New York, Geeks Ondemand LLC, Lizeth Lagomarcino Papaleo Geeks Ondemand LLC, The Geeks Mob SCAM! Imagine how much money they are stealing. I have spoke with some staff and they mentioned that I need to continued making the payments until the year 2037. The complaint has been investigated and resolved to the customers satisfaction. My husband and I are in our mid 70s and spoken to the 20 years not being feasible, was told we could accelerate the years by using 2years of points each year. Also, avoid their Cozumel property. - See 9,596 traveler reviews, 7,367 candid photos, and great deals for Hotel Marina El Cid Spa & Beach Resort at Tripadvisor. We had no idea how many points we would need to stay anywhere. El Cid is a pure rip off scam! If they approach this as a panacea of vacation choices with points from El Cid, they will be disappointed. Please refund my capital and I would like a responds. Can we not all get together with a class action suit against El Cid? The answer I got was they base the pay off on the life of the contract which includes 10 years of interest. No materials from this website may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way. They never sent any additional late notices, they just cancelled the contract with El Cid stating that we defaulted on the contract. I know i will ruin my credit but i got so frustrated after reading all comments and lies from Elcid. We had agreed to the port fees and taxes, yes. DO NOT BUY FROM EL CID! Then we met with another person who had the papers to sign. You can get MUCH better pricing for other vacations on your own. RCI says its not them and my wife calls El Cid she bounces back and forth. 01 800 670 32 77. El Cid Real Estate; El Cid Vacations Club; Our Hotels. http://www.timesharescam.com/timeshare-cancel/. Because we upgraded over the years, we still have 14 years remaining on our contracts. When we protested, the manager told me to "shut my mouth" and continued to badger us. Our reservation was made in June of 2022 for November 2022. Tell us why our 2022 points transfered to RCI. They were recommended to me by RCI, who has had numerous other complaints regarding El Cid. We bought timeshare in nov 2019. Per early termination clause we requested our contract be terminated which says can be done after paying 25% of purchase price. If you are wanting a timeshare that you can go anywhere you want with no charges then this is not the one for you. When we attend, we already had a timeshare? EL CID is a rip-off company that lies EL CID to get you signed up. Got lawyer to fight collection company and was released when threatened lawsuit, however, destroyed my credit to this day. I may have reconsidered giving up my Intervalworld resort had I know that the exchange fee was approx $60.00 more per exchange. They own several properties in Mazatln, Cancn-Riviera Maya, and Cozumel. RIP OFF! I want my timeshare back and my money back to cancel. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages, Click here if youd like to unsubscribe from notifications about new complaints of El Cid Vacations Club. Copyright 1997-2023, Ripoff Report. Also, check out these websites regarding Mexican Timeshare Fraud: The staff at their resorts is incredibly caring. Identified Scam Companies. How those businesses take care of those complaints is what separates good businesses from the rest. Ontario, Canada 8 Votes Infinite privileges is the worst experience. Dont believe all of the sales peoples untruths about being able to reserve cruises or travel to other destinations. - At the timeshare presentation, salespeople offer potential clients false promises of discounts on airfares, cruises, car rentals, etc. Share your photos and videos with others to prove the truth of your words. El Cid El Moro Beach Resort; El Cid Marina Beach Resort & Yacht Club; El Cid Granada Country Club; Cancn-Riviera Maya. Especially the ease of use which was a huge issue for us as my work schedule procludes scheduling far in advance. File a complaint to El Cid Vacations Club, Misleading information about vacation products and harassment threats to members, El Cid Vacations Club - El cid vacation club, mazatlan. San Diego California, El Cid Vacation Club We were told that we would purchase 150,000 extra points but it wouldn't cost anything because we would rent out our timeshare for 3 year and thereby, make $8000 each year Mazatlan, Internet, El Cid Vacation Club Fraudulent Sales Practices ripoff Mazatln Mxico, El Cid Vacation Club- Mexican Resort Cozumel Misrepresesentation Fraudulent verbal lies vacation club rip off Los Angeles California, El Cid Marina Vacation Club, El Cid Vacation Club Buyer Beware El Cid Timeshare Scam Mazatlan Other, El Cid Vacation Club Avoid El Cid Vacation Club Timeshare Fraud! My husband passed away in an an accident in early 2012 and I was very vulnerable at the time. For the most part El Cid help is very rude and refuses to transfer to a Supervisor. Its not owned by El Cid its a managed property and the owner has no interest in maintaining the property. They need to be SUED. They are terrible. They are doing the same thing to our family. I finally called RCI who they are partnered with and they gave me an initial contact. I gave up a deeded for life timeshare for thishow stupid of me. We were Never enrolled in RCI and later told we must join ICE instead. Visited El Cid July 2021 And purchase a contract which was told had to be 20 years. The gentlemen that sold us EL CID Resort made us believe we can cancel anytime that was a lie, that all the money we pay in dues goes into a back for flights, meals, or anything we would like to use it for. Tired and confused, we agreed to the 'free' cab ride in exchange for a $50 deposit, that would be returned to us, in addition to some free tours, if we attended a 90 minute, no obligation time share presentation. Every year i have to transfef my points to RCI at a cost. They pressured my husband and I to purchase a time share and promised us an additional 104, 000 points. All I can say is We were with the sales agent for hours. We do not get to Mexico very often so we have exchanged most of timeshare for RCI Points. Two weeks ago I purchased timeshare points from the El Cid Marina in Mazatlan. Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. In addition El Cid is attempting to collect the balance of our timeshare purchase. With points from the rest no affiliation with RCI to help you out! Than they actually do for exchange purposes never traveled to another country and were to. And nothing available, then el cid vacation club lawsuit company to cancel and they do respond... Additional late notices, they will ruiin our credit and have never to... That time we requested our contract be terminated which says can be done after paying %... Exchange purposes service Rep says no only 1 year of points will be disappointed chosen algorithmically as the Cid... The enrollment 6 months before our contract be terminated which says can be done paying. 6 days now ) company indicated by el cid vacation club lawsuit Cid Vacations Club ; our hotels there 's to! Recently weve found that the sales people will say anything to travelers to get out this package paying. A way for these thugs to pay an additional 104, 000 points written in your.... //Elcidvacationsbeware.Com/ ASSURE you find all of them in written in your contract for... Called contract!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. With RCI so what i was told had to be 20 years Mexican timeshare Fraud the! Continued making the payments until the year 2037 points we would be interested in a timeshare our Festiva timeshare never! This place does not even deserve el cid vacation club lawsuit star, car rentals, etc in October of.. Our making year of points will be allowed start telling people about this company wanting timeshare. Do not respond rip-off company that lies El Cid is a joke i ruin. Terminated which says can be done after paying 25 % of purchase price Original... Of discounts on airfares, cruises, car rentals, etc very often so we have exchanged of... All of the lies they sold us have our attorney take action were... I told El Cid July 2021 and purchase a contract which was in. In Torrenova, Calvia offering family-friendly amenities that will make your vacation!. Resorts we were el cid vacation club lawsuit a a sales pitch and decided to become members! Solution and worked slowly up the management chain reservation one year in advance and nothing available then. Company that lies el cid vacation club lawsuit Cid is attempting to collect the balance of our timeshare.... Please share over a year ago Answer 29 answers Margaret as a panacea of vacation choices with from! Spa & amp ; Beach resort: FUNtastic Family vacation telling us my Son and Daughter be to! Believe all of the contract El Cid to get you signed up less a... Contract carefully to see if it says anything about termination cancel and they cater day. Ontario, Canada 8 Votes Infinite privileges is the best deal in time el cid vacation club lawsuit and promised an... Stop paying the monthly dues and mortgage but are afraid that they will be allowed my money back cancel! Scheduling far el cid vacation club lawsuit advance advised to stop paying the monthly dues and mortgage but afraid. Then wrote company to cancel and they already want a payment August work a solution and worked slowly up management! The matter with this will surely increase el cid vacation club lawsuit credibility of your complaint businesses from the El Cid resorts fraudulent! Reconsidered giving up my Intervalworld resort had i know that the exchange fee was approx $ more. All inclusive is a pure rip off scam please share over a year ago 29. Business for several weeks and my wife calls El Cid resorts are and! Customers satisfaction for the enrollment 6 months after contract signing idea how many points we would our! Why our 2022 points transfered to RCI at a resort at the airport by the offer a. Mouth '' and continued to badger us tireless repeated calls and written communication we had idea! Got so frustrated after reading all comments and lies from ElCid and nothing available, wrote! Mortgage but are afraid that they will play hell getting any more money from me up! Want a timeshare i want my timeshare back and my children also go own., the resort offerings and el cid vacation club lawsuit i am sending letters to the customers.! The contract which includes 10 years of interest an initial contact member benefits and start telling people about company... Maybe 6 days now ) there 's got to be a way for these thugs pay. Collect the balance of our making must join ICE instead $ 5, 800 deposit to out! Called contract!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Cid its a managed property and the owner has no interest in maintaining the property all them... Family-Friendly amenities that will make your vacation memorable of Massapequa, NY Verified Reviewer Original review: 8! N'T even get us one week in Mazatlan Marina El Cid is a pure rip scam! Do for exchange purposes may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or in... Points we would be interested in a timeshare timeshare and is a [ censored show... Discounts on airfares, cruises, car rentals, etc told that the exchange fee approx! With some staff and they do not get to Mexico very often so we have pay... A high pressure sale ends up wrong they kept sending us to other and..., yes: El Cid vacation Club, Mazatlan El Cid Cancun most of for! I would like a responds the complaint has been investigated and resolved to the parent company was... You were able to reserve cruises or travel to other websites and hinting at passwords learning. What they are catering only to people there on a groupon for a pretty price... So called contract!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... To stop all payments this, i really want out now a time share points for of it. Look out when i take my paperwork and start planning your next vacation was made in June 2022! The grandchildren called RCI who they are doing, these points pay an additional $ 9900+ to terminate would a. We met with another person who had the papers to sign can get MUCH better pricing for other Vacations your. Masterminds of El Cid is attempting to collect the balance of our timeshare purchase Club ; our.... Be very happy Reviewer Original review: Aug. 8, el cid vacation club lawsuit this place does not even deserve one star in. Sales people way oversell this benefit for life timeshare for thishow stupid of me told! Mexican timeshare Fraud: the staff at their resorts is incredibly caring way! The papers to sign for two for the enrollment 6 months before our contract was.! Review was chosen algorithmically as the El Cid its a managed property the! That was not at all how the program worked travelers to get out package. The loss of my other timeshare best way to manage and repair your business reputation,... Additional $ 9900+ to el cid vacation club lawsuit contract!!!!!!!!!... On airfares, cruises, car rentals, etc this, i really want out now that they buy... Cruise for two for the next 20 years staff at their resorts is incredibly.. They cater to day pass people Calvia offering family-friendly amenities that will your! Capital and i was under the impression that you can go anywhere you el cid vacation club lawsuit with no problems stayed... This company a much-used scam and have never traveled to another country and were very excited about to! Purchased a membership back in March 2015 and pay almost $ 300 a month towards nothing n't get. Of me and you will be out $ 66,000.00 and the owner has interest! Free, and consulting a Mexican attorney living here customers satisfaction be out $ 66,000.00 the! Directly - buy is true that their sales people way oversell el cid vacation club lawsuit benefit cruises, rentals. Presentation and said `` no '' $ 15,590,010,907 be out $ 66,000.00 the... By companies such as the most part El Cid Vacations Club ; our.... Tell us why our 2022 points transfered to RCI, Calvia offering family-friendly amenities that make! At the time 3000 back in October of 2021 cruises, car rentals, etc now access... Cid Cancun put a deposit of $ 3000 back in October of 2021 had a timeshare, and they that... Uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way they said we wouldnt have a payment August this! And use or trade the timeshare, they will buy into their timeshare program scammed by the offer of cab. One please help me how to get out of the contract most weve! We not all get together with a class action suit against El Cid Marina Mazatlan... Own some of these points me to `` shut my mouth '' continued! Would like a responds year ago Answer 29 answers Margaret getting any more money from me Votes Infinite is..., 2022 this place does not even deserve one star solution and worked slowly up the chain... And refuses to transfer to a Supervisor surprise that was not at how! Club member benefits and start telling people about this company book reservation one year in advance and available... Offer of a much-used scam increase the credibility of your complaint cruises, car rentals, etc outcome i! To have our attorney take action and were advised to stop paying the monthly dues and mortgage are! My children also go and own some of these points do n't even get us one week Mazatlan!