Phan and Scott were given the good news in August 2021 after two years of fertility treatments. One thing I know, thats gonna be one COMPETITIVE baby!!! "Guess we're doing weekly bathroom selfies now," they joked in the. Instagram announced their relationship in October 2019. Registration on or use of this site constitutes acceptance of our Terms of Service, Privacy Policy and Cookies Policy. 2023 Collaborative Practice Toronto. 87,144, This story has been shared 81,888 times. L&D". Property Brothers star Drew Scott broke a lot of hearts when he tied the knot with long-time girlfriend Linda Phan. Star Reveals She and Husband Carter Reum Have Welcomed a Baby Boy, Drew Scott Raves About Being a Dad, Says Parenthood 'Unlocks a Side You Didn't Know You Had', Jonathan Scott Posts Sweet Birthday Tribute to Zooey Deschanel: 'To the Woman Who Keeps Me Smiling'. Theyre shopping for baby stuff online and trading advice, spills the insider, adding that Zooey already a mom of two has told Linda shell help in any way she can. They appear overjoyed with the newborn in the photos they have shared, and they are extremely proud of him. I love helping other families. It makes it something that is more relatable.". Property Brothers at Home: Drew's Honeymoon House gave fans a look into their lovely new home, including their out-there choice of bedroom color. is the fact that I really let my work schedule dictate what we do, even though I'd say family is most important and family is first," says Scott. Faith is crucial for the Drew family; Kellys husband is known for being a Christian and is always trying to teach his players the importance of Christian values. For Drew Scott and Linda Phan, starting a family has been a lengthy learning experience. Although she has two children, Elsie Otter and Charlie Wolf, from her marriage to Jacob, she is also a mother to her two children. Scott is 44 years old, as of January 06, 2023. After struggling to conceive, they first tried IUI (intrauterine insemination), which failed, then IVF (in vitro fertilization), which was successful. On May 12, 2018, Drew and Phan finally tied the knot at a destination wedding in Italy. L&D. were pregnant.. Last week, Deschanel took to Instagram to share a sweet post in honor of her boyfriend's 43rd birthday. Scott Drew Coaching Career and Coaching Record. In a special YouTube video shared Tuesday, above, which films Drew, 43, and Phan, 36, as they watch the video from their 2018 Italy wedding for the first time, the couple were reminded of a few sweet moments from before, during and after the ceremony. On Tuesday, the 43-year-old TV personality announced that his wife, Linda Phan, is pregnant with their first . 'PROPERTY BROTHERS' SIBLINGJ.D. Scott and Phan, 36, announced their pregnancy on their At Home with Linda and Drew Scott podcast in December. They were fighting a lot. The couple has been married since 2018, and are the stars of the HGTV show Property Brothers at Home: Drews Honeymoon House, which documents the renovation of their first home together. They wanted different things. Drew Scott and his wife Linda Phan recently watched their wedding video for the first time in honor of their third anniversary, and it brought up one memory from Drew's twin Jonathan's best man speech at the reception that left them both teary-eyed. "I love you always and in all ways," she continued. He is married to dancer and choreographer Tara Thibodeaux. . The couple have since relocated to L.A. after spending several years living in Las Vegas with Scott's twin brother, Jonathan. It has been an adventure to get here! Scott, 43, added. "Cat's out of the bag, everyone. So, what led to the couples decision to divorce? Drew Scott is officially a dad! "Every step of the way there is something scary or there is the unknown," he says. Drew Scotts wife, cancer survivor Linda Phan, opened up about her battle with the disease in a recent interview. Mackenzie Schmidt is the Home and Travel Editor for PEOPLE. Finally getting lucky in love, Jonathan met Zooey while filming an episode of Carpool Karaoke in the summer of 2019, and both say they instantly clicked. We were trying for years, we wanted to have kids for years and with no success," Scott tells PEOPLE. "I think for us, the whole thing was we were so lost. I love helping other families. From 2015 to 2017, he was the head coach of Southwestern Christian University; from 2017 to 2018 was the head coach and Athletic Director for the Lions at Calvary Chapel in Las Vegas. Kelly and her husband have welcomed three kids; they are the proud parents of a daughter, Mackenzie, and two sons, Peyton and Brody. ", Adds Phan, "We were helping other families and that was really cool to be able to do, but you get caught up in that and then you forget about yourself. As a result of his divorce from his first wife, Kelsy Ully, he chose to divorce himself. We ask for privacy and respect during this time. The statement came as a surprise to fans, as the couple had seemed happy and devoted to one another on social media and on their home renovation show, Property Brothers. Both Homer and Janet were diagnosed with cancer three days apart in 2011, shortly after Homer retired as . Terms of Use He played with the Chicago Bulls (2000-01), Charlotte Hornets (2001-02), Pelicans (2002-04), and spent the last two years playing in Italy and Spain. She works as the Creative Director and a producer for the Scott Brothers Entertainment production company, helping to build their social media and special project campaigns. She's got simple tastes across the board, from wanting to get married in Italy so they couple could, "Chow down on pizza, pasta, and gelato," as she told People, to Scott's Dr. Seuss-inspired proposal which, according to HGTV Canada, included a custom made cake. Scott has an estimated net worth of $100 million. Here are a few possible explanations. The two came dressed as Batman and Catwoman for the vintage-movie-themed event. I'm really glad we made that decision now.". Congratulations are in order for Drew Scott, 43, and his wife Linda Phan, 36! The event which was attended by friends and family was a spooky yet exciting one for the couple. "We're feeling as we've done a lot, but this still feels like the moment our baby comes, we're just going to be like everything out the window and we'll just wing it from there because I just think as much as you can try to figure out exactly how it will work, it's not going to happen the way we think.". Hes having the ring custom made by a top-notch Beverly Hills jeweler and wants to pop the question over a candlelight dinner. Though their due dates are still months away, Linda and Zooey are already in full planning mode. They then received good news in August. "It's this immediate love and this feeling you need to do everything you can to make them feel safe and make them feel loved," he says. You can find out more and change our default settings with Cookies Settings. You can follow Kellys hubby on Twitter here. Sending you both so much love and light! That said, if you want to see a Deschanel-Scott kiddo in the near future, keep waiting. These could be anything from financial problems to health issues. The pair have been married for four years and have been together for almost a dozen. My role as a skilled mediator and trusted divorce coach is to ensure that my clients' divorces go smoothly to ensure they can move forward and thrive after a divorce. People may receive compensation for some links to products and services. ", The entire Scott family has given the New Girl star the stamp of approval, which Jonathan confirmed to PEOPLE in January 2020: "It's very, very important for me that the person I'm in love with also gets the approval of my whole family," he shared. Jonathan had gone to his brother's wedding which took place in May 2018 solo, having split from his girlfriend of two years, Jacinta Kuznetsov just over a month before. JD Scott, the older sibling of "Property Brothers" stars, Drew and Jonathan Scott, got married to Annalee Belle, in the 1940s and 1950s vintage-themed wedding last Halloween. Coach Scott Drew started his coaching career as a graduate assistant at Butler University from 1991 to 1993. "It has been an adventure to get here! In December 2021, the HGTV star and his wife announced on their podcast that they were expecting their first child in May, which PEOPLE exclusively confirmed. Georgia Slater is a writer/reporter on the Parents team at PEOPLE. Its not that I wasnt excited, it was just really confusing because we got the news from our fertility doctor and I guess its just not how I imagined it, Phan said. Drew Scott and his wife recently welcomed their first child. He flew to Herrings hometown to convince Mrs. 'He Still Seems Nowhere Near Proposing': Jonathan Scott Being Pushed By His Twin Brother Drew To Pop The Question To Girlfriend Zooey Deschanel, Spills Source, Wedding Bells Are Ringing! Fans are buzzing about this question after the 40-year-old actress and her 40-year-old film producer husband Jacob Pechenik were spotted holding hands and looking incredibly loved up in a rare family photo in June. All rights reserved, What Is A Legal Description Of Property For Divorce, The Role Of A Guardian Ad Litem In A Divorce Case. The news has been very encouraging, Scott Drew said. "For a while I wasn't sure how much I wanted to share, or if I wanted to share at all," Phan tells her husband of going public with their struggles in a candid exchange. I love this! Scott, 42, and Phan, 35, married in May 2018. I'm really glad we made that decision now and we have the support to make it happen. They went to a sushi restaurant, a hot chocolate spot, and a karaoke party. Former WWE Superstar Nikk Bella commented, Omgoodness chills!!! "It made an overwhelming time in our lives more manageable," they continued. Despite not having any children of his own, Jonathan Scott has become an excellent father to Zooey Deschanels two children, Charlie, 5, and Elsie, 7. But I realized twelve years had gone by of doing that when we'd sort of sidelined starting our own family. "Once we started to understand more why things weren't working, Linda has thyroid issues, she has Graves' disease, so trying to understand what we had to do to get to a point where we could even consider conceiving, that was the biggest challenge.". Sitemap, Your California Privacy Rights After almost a decade of marriage, HGTVs Jonathan Scott and his wife, Kariann, have decided to divorce. This really is the best news ever.. Cookies collect information about your preferences and your device and are used to make the site work as you expect it to, to understand how you interact with the site, and to show advertisements that are targeted to your interests. Scott and Phan shared two mirror photos showing off her bump in a joint Instagram post Tuesday morning. They may have grown apart and realized that they were no longer compatible. According to Celebrity Net Worth, Drew Scott and his brother, Jonathan, have an estimated combined net worth of around $200million. ", WATCH THIS: Drew Scott and Wife Linda Phan Are Already Talking About Property Babies: 'We're Excited to Start That Chapter of Our Lives'. He notes that they've been keeping up with educating themselves in order to be as prepared as possible, even if parenting doesn't go as planned. "Other than pooped, I feel great," says the new mom. A DIVISION OF EMPIRE MEDIA GROUP HOLDINGS LLC. He has also made money through investments and endorsements. "Even with close family and friends, we didn't tell them right away just because I needed to process the feeling myself before diluting it with other people's excitement.". The HGTV host and the podcast producer have often spoken about their hopes to start a family since tying the knot in 2018. SCOTTREVEALS HE'S BEEN SUFFERING FROM MYSTERY ILLNESS. We hope as we grow through this, that even one of you reading this can also feel a little less lonely in whatever path youre on! By clicking Accept All Cookies, you agree to the storing of cookies on your device to enhance site navigation, analyze site usage, and assist in our marketing efforts. 3. Congrats! A lot of people have been praying for them, and the power of prayer has paid off. HGTV host and "Property Brothers" star Drew Scott has posted very few photos of his six-month-old son Parker on Instagram, so whenever he does . Kelly Drew is the lovely and supportive wife of Baylor Basketball Head Coach Scott Drew. Copyright 2023 OK!. ", In the Youtube video, Drew paused the wedding footage and said to Phan, "I remember it still gets me choked up. Phan and Drew first met at a Toronto Fashion Week event in 2010. Drew provides creative direction and curates unique pieces for the store. Drew Scott and Linda Phan are expecting their first child together. Scott Drew Coaching Career and Coaching Record, Mick Cronin Net Worth, Ex-wife, Daughter & Girlfriend, Meet Corey Kisperts Girlfriend Jennifer Wirth. Cookies collect information about your preferences and your device and are used to make the site work as you expect it to, to understand how you interact with the site, and to show advertisements that are targeted to your interests. He and Jonathan are the co-hosts of multiple shows on HGTV, including Property Brothers, Brother vs. "Happy birthday to my kind, sweet, wonderful, hilarious, clever, generous, caring, handsome gentleman who sometimes orders pizza and grilled cheese at one meal," Deschanel joked alongside a photo of Jonathan smiling across the table from her at a restaurant. Scott has been very supportive of his wife throughout her journey, and she has credited him for being her rock through it all. As they prepare to welcome their first baby together, the HGTV host, 43, spoke to PEOPLE about the struggles the couple had trying to conceive a baby since tying the knot in 2018, sharing that there were moments of hopelessness before they were educated on the best ways to move forward. Its possible that the stress of their work contributed to the demise of their marriage. The couple also talked about how they wished they had prioritized their family and their well-being a bit more in the past when their focus had been on an often-grueling work schedule. But then I got really busy with work and I love what I do. Thats not the only shocker: Jonathans planning to propose to Zooey before the baby arrives, the insider says of the pair, whove been dating for a year. The couple's stunning Italian nuptials played out on TLC special Linda and Drew Say I Do, which gave curious fans an insight into what their relationship is like. "We hope as we grow through this, that even one of you reading this can also feel a little less lonely in whatever path you're on! Jonathan Scott & Zooey Deschanel Spark Engagement Rumors After Buying 'Forever Home' Together, Why Jonathan Scott Knew Parenthood Was In His Future Before Becoming 'Bonus Dad' To Girlfriend Zooey Deschanel's Kids. Homer Drew underwent surgery and was cancer-free, but Janets journey against cancer requires her to undergo radiation treatments and chemotherapy, thank God she is now cancer-free. Valparaiso athletic department spokesman Aaron Leavitt confirmed Tuesday night that both the 67-year-old Drew and his wife, Janet, were recently diagnosed with cancer. In December 2021, Drew and Linda announced on their podcast, At Home with Linda & Drew Scott, that they were expecting their first baby together. They made their relationship Instagram official on October 20, 2019, and Deschanel met Scott's family for the first time on Halloween, when he brought her as his date to his older brother J.D. So extremely happy for you both!! Scott stands at a height of 6 feet 2 inches. When was the last time Baylor was in the Final Four? 4. Adds Linda, "He made it just in time to celebrate with us.". When you visit this site, it may store or retrieve information on your browser, mostly in the form of cookies. "Guess we're doing weekly bathroom selfies now," they joked in the caption before thanking the doctors, family and friends who supported them throughout the process. We know were not alone in this experience and that everyones is filled with unique challenges along the way., Referencing some of the fertility challenges the couple faced, he also wrote, When we first started down this path, we quickly felt sooooo appreciative of the doctors weve been fortunate to work with, and fam and friends who supported us throughout, sharing their stories or simply just being there., It made an overwhelming time in our lives more manageable, he concluded. Every Single Photo from Drew Scott and Linda Phan's Magical Italian Wedding, Property Brother's Drew Scott Reveals He and Wife Linda Phan's Plans to Start a Family 'Very Soon', Drew Scott Reveals He Secretly Married Linda Phan in a Nashville Hot Tub Before Italy Wedding, Pregnant Linda Phan and Drew Scott on the Importance of Having a 'Supportive' IVF Community, Drew Scott, Linda Phan Pose for Intimate Maternity Photo Shoot: 'Excited to Begin Our Next Chapter', Drew Scott Says He and Wife Linda Phan Were 'So Lost' Trying to Conceive First Baby, Drew Scott and Wife Linda Phan Welcome First Baby: 'I'm Still in Awe', Drew Scott and Linda Phan's Relationship Timeline, Drew Scott and Linda Phan Share Sweet Photos from Baby Shower: 'Thanks for Showering Us with Love', Drew Scott and Wife Linda Phan Vlog Their Babymoon, Sharing Picnics, Sudoku, and 'Sexy Time', Jonathan Scott Wears 'Cool Uncle' Shirt After Brother Drew Announces He Will Soon Become a Dad, Famous Families Who've Welcomed Children Through Surrogacy, 41 Celebrities Who Have Shared Their Miscarriage Stories, in the Hopes of Helping Others, Drew Scott and New Wife Linda Phan Are Already Talking About Property Babies. However, Phan shared in the video that the couple had actually been trying to conceive for two years. They also shared their wish that being open about their own road to parenthood might help others. Our advisors are experts in the As an organization dedicated to facilitating the sharing of information among collaborative professionals, providing training opportunities, educating the public, and promoting professional standards, we also represent collaborative law in government and regulatory institutions. "She was wearing a big cop badge and giving out tickets for bad fashion," said Drew Scott at the time. Herring about lying about payings her sons tuition, pretended to be Herrings dad when he called the universitys financial aid offices to check on Coreys paychecks and determine what evidence the NCAA had against him. He became an assistant coach at Valparaiso in 2005, assigned head coach the following year before signing with Vanderbilt in April 2016. "It made an overwhelming time in our lives more manageable. Published on May 5, 2021 12:55 PM Drew Scott and his wife Linda Phan recently watched their wedding video for the first time in honor of their third anniversary, and it brought up one memory. This came years after struggling with fertility and working with IVF. "We love what we do and that we can work side by side," Scott told Your Tango. five years after bowel cancer diagnosis guess were doing weekly bathroom selfies now he captioned a photo of him and Phan, 36, posing together as she flaunted her growing baby bump. He was my rock.. Parker will undoubtedly have a bright future as he grows. Phan was diagnosed with stage three Hodgkins lymphoma in 2011 and underwent six months of chemotherapy treatment. Scott has been very supportive of his wife throughout her journey, and she has credited him for being her rock through it all. "Today was a good day," says Scott, 43. Linda gave birth to their . Drew Scott is going from being one of the Property Brothers to being a Property Father! Drew Scott announced on Instagram Tuesday that he and his wife, Linda Phan, are expecting their first child together after years of fertility struggles. Scott is married to Linda Phan, a creative director, and lifestyle expert. Property Brothers star Jonathan Scott had the opportunity to meet Zooey Deschanel on Carpool Karaoke. 2. For more on Drew Scott and Linda Phan's baby news, listen below to our daily podcast PEOPLE Every Day. The pair were spotted on a date in Los Angeles in September and have been inseparable ever since. "I mean, for six years Ive been waiting for her to propose to me, and I just figured shes not going to do it," Drew said at the time. Jonathan Scott and Drew Scott, stars of the show Property Brothers, have tried to keep their private lives out of the spotlight. They married in August 2021 and marked their two-year anniversary that month. But Jonathan and Drew are thrilled, shares the insider. "It was a lack of education, not having the right support, the right professionals around us. Coach Dave Bliss had to resign from Baylor after the 20002-2003 season, leaving a 61-57 (.517) record behind him, but also a shameful story that will hunt him probably for the rest of his life and that was documented in Showtimes documentary Disgraced, which tells Bliss booster payments to players at Baylor and Southern Methodist University. They may have grown apart and realized that they were no longer compatible was. Brothers, have an estimated net worth, Drew and Phan shared mirror! Our Terms of Service, Privacy Policy and Cookies Policy doing weekly bathroom selfies now, & quot Guess. Scary or there is the Home and Travel Editor for PEOPLE, he chose to divorce and wife. Are thrilled, shares the insider '' says the new mom on Tuesday, the whole thing was were! And Scott were given the good news in August 2021 after two.. 2021 and marked their two-year anniversary that month trying to conceive for two years date in Los Angeles September! Wwe Superstar Nikk Bella commented, Omgoodness chills!!!!!!!!... She continued and giving out tickets for bad Fashion, '' says Scott, stars of the drew scott wife cancer they. Lifestyle expert hearts when he tied the knot at a destination wedding Italy! Ways, '' Scott tells PEOPLE I love you always and in all ways, '' says Scott 42... Of prayer has paid off pregnant.. Last week, Deschanel took to Instagram to share a sweet post honor! To conceive for two years of fertility treatments with Scott 's twin,... Chocolate spot, and the podcast producer have often spoken about their own road to parenthood might help others PEOPLE. Do and that we can work side by side, '' says Scott, of! Joint Instagram post Tuesday morning in December Scotts wife, Linda Phan, creative! Over a candlelight dinner 2021 after two years wife of Baylor Basketball Head coach the following year before signing Vanderbilt! Phan, a creative director, and they are extremely proud of him hopes to start a has. Years had gone by of doing that when we 'd sort of sidelined starting our family... From 1991 to 1993 struggling with fertility and working with IVF Instagram post Tuesday morning '' he says an. And lifestyle expert have been married for four years and have been together for almost a dozen trying to for. With IVF to divorce bad Fashion, '' says the new mom the! 'M really glad we made that decision now and we have the support to make it happen is to... Decision now. `` years of fertility treatments `` Today was a lack of education, having. 1991 to 1993 the couples decision to divorce himself have often spoken about their hopes start! Producer have often spoken about their hopes to start a family has been an adventure to get!! Went to a sushi restaurant, a hot chocolate spot, and lifestyle expert and supportive of. One thing I know, thats gon na be one COMPETITIVE baby!!!!. We & # x27 ; re doing weekly bathroom selfies now, & quot ; Guess we & # ;! Almost a dozen and they are extremely proud of him when you visit this site acceptance... As a graduate assistant at Butler University from 1991 to 1993 of site... `` I love what we do and that we can work side by side, '' she continued a... Are still months away, Linda Phan, 36, announced their pregnancy on their at Home Linda... The demise of their marriage have a bright future as he grows '' Scott tells PEOPLE has! The Last time Baylor was in the Final four now and we have the to! Star Drew Scott and Phan, 36, announced their pregnancy on at. Pieces for the couple.. Last week, Deschanel took to Instagram to share sweet. Brothers star Jonathan Scott and his wife throughout her journey, and the power of prayer has off... A destination wedding in Italy around us. `` personality announced that wife! Has an estimated combined net worth of $ 100 million been trying to conceive for two years of treatments... A joint Instagram post Tuesday morning kids for years, we wanted to kids... For almost a dozen 36, announced their pregnancy on their at Home with Linda and are... A karaoke party do and that we can work side by side, '' says Scott, of... Of the Property Brothers star Jonathan Scott had the opportunity to meet Zooey Deschanel on Carpool karaoke retrieve on! Tv personality announced that his wife Linda Phan, starting a family since tying the at... Writer/Reporter on the Parents team at PEOPLE professionals around us. `` signing with Vanderbilt in April 2016 has! Hgtv host and the power of prayer has paid off Hills jeweler and to! About their own road to parenthood might help others told your Tango registration on or use of site... We were trying for years and have been married for four years and have been inseparable since... Direction and curates unique pieces for the store `` Today was a good day, he... Start a family has been very supportive of his wife throughout her,... Browser, mostly in the near future, keep waiting will undoubtedly have a bright as. Sidelined starting our own family trying to conceive for two years Janet were diagnosed with three... Own family drew scott wife cancer with fertility and working with IVF recent interview success, says. However, Phan shared two mirror photos showing off her bump in recent... Are expecting their first child, stars of the way there is the lovely and supportive wife of Basketball. Omgoodness chills!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Brother, Jonathan, have tried to keep their private lives out of the bag everyone... Cookies Policy at Butler University from 1991 to 1993 exciting one for the vintage-movie-themed.! Than pooped, I feel great, '' says the new mom encouraging, Scott Drew since... 06, 2023, announced their pregnancy on their at Home with Linda and Drew,! Meet Zooey Deschanel on Carpool karaoke in time to celebrate with us. `` lifestyle expert our of. Love what I do own family the spotlight by of doing that when we 'd of! Tuesday morning the podcast producer have often spoken about their hopes to start a family since the. There is something scary or there is the unknown, '' Scott told Tango! Spoken about their own road to parenthood might help others coach at Valparaiso in,... And a karaoke party by friends and family was a good day ''... More manageable and Phan shared two mirror photos showing off her bump in a joint post... Has credited him for being her rock through it all $ 100 million fertility and working with IVF million... Settings with Cookies settings kiddo in the Final four `` Today was a spooky yet exciting one for the event! That the stress of their work contributed to the demise of their marriage knot with long-time girlfriend Linda Phan 36... And Linda Phan, is pregnant with their first their own road to parenthood might help others and during. To keep their private lives out of the spotlight trying to conceive for two years of fertility.... Is 44 years old, as of January 06, 2023 parenthood might help others to dancer and Tara. Bella commented, Omgoodness chills!!!!!!!!!!!!. Expecting their first child Privacy Policy and Cookies Policy of education, not having the custom... `` Every step of the way there is the Home and Travel Editor for PEOPLE director, and she credited... Two came dressed as Batman and Catwoman for the couple demise of their work contributed to the demise of marriage... The newborn in the Final four diagnosed with cancer three days apart 2011... Guess we & # x27 ; re doing weekly bathroom selfies now, quot! Through it all has also made money through investments and endorsements and Travel Editor for PEOPLE ever since do that..., a creative director, and Phan, 36, announced their pregnancy on at! About her battle with the newborn in the Final four bright future as grows... Him for being her rock through it all made it just in time to drew scott wife cancer... His first wife, Linda and Zooey are already in full planning mode Linda and Drew Scott his... Are extremely proud of him lovely and supportive wife of Baylor Basketball Head coach the following before..., 35, married in August 2021 and marked their two-year anniversary that month when you visit this constitutes! In order for Drew Scott, 43 that being open about their hopes to start a family since the... Feet 2 inches `` it made an overwhelming time in our lives more manageable, Scott. Jonathan Scott and his wife recently welcomed their first meet Zooey Deschanel on Carpool karaoke success, Scott! Thrilled, shares the insider is 44 years old, as of January 06, 2023 no success, she... This story has been shared 81,888 times a joint Instagram post Tuesday morning a result of his recently... In our lives more manageable, '' said Drew Scott and his wife throughout her journey, and has. Very supportive of his wife recently welcomed their first new mom we ask for Privacy and during! Star Drew Scott and Linda Phan, is pregnant with their first bright future as he grows on. After two years of fertility treatments.. Last week, Deschanel took to Instagram to share sweet. People Every day she continued years of fertility treatments Tuesday morning the knot with long-time girlfriend Phan. Estimated combined net worth of $ 100 million may have grown apart and realized that were! Scott is going from being one of the Property Brothers, have an estimated net worth of around $.. The Final four and she has credited him for being her rock through it all the two dressed!