Click Here! Experience the best taste when you vape. this weed comforted me, dried my tears, Dolato is my thing, not this light stuff. didn't make me happy at all. The sedative body-stone eventually does settle in, though, especially when smoked in large quantities. Dolato is one of those indica hybrids that allows for quality comfort and relaxation without the overbearing weight of heavy sedation and sleepiness. A great review should include flavor, aroma, effect, and helpful health ailments. The best weed to ease tension. Dense flat olive green flower nugs are medium in size with dark green and red wine sugar leaf. You might find similar products on the hempshop, an online dispensary: Weight (g): 3.5. The taste of this marijuana strain is mostly that of sweet lavender. Dolato strain seeds are sold in six, twelve, or twenty-four packs. You can change your cookie settings in your browser at any time. Dolato is an indica dominant hybrid strain (70% indica/30% sativa) created through crossing the classic, This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google. Whether youre looking to try something new or need something to help you relax, the Dosilato strain is here to help. Has an aroma of straight up fruity pebbles. It's 2 years now enjoying its earthy taste. We do not grow, sell or promote canna products nor propagate consumption or distribution of cannabis. Dosilato is an afternoon/nighttime strain, especially as many people use this strain as a sleep aid. The thick Dosilato #2 buds are round, consisting of olive-green leaves with purple streaks, that are sparsely littered with orange pistils. Im gonna to take it again). Lineage: Divine Gelato #3 x OGKB V2.1. Dolato strain is a popular choice among citrus-flavored marijuana fans. The high THC content of this strain makes it a great choice for experienced smokers, but newcomers should avoid Dosilato. Combusting the strain amplifies the minty-citrus flavor, with just a touch of black pepper. Limonene, Phellandrene, and Terpineol are largely responsible for the combination. If you guessed it was a cross between Dosidos and Gelato, then you were correct! Dolato has the following terpene profile: When you crack open the buds, you will smell an aroma of pine combined with other earthy notes. The smell is insane and the taste is creamy cookies and tasty as f. The buds are always dense and the colors are sick. I just love this strain. This terpene is similar to linalool, as both are commonly found in plants such as lavender and lilac. To help companies make improvements in their products and services. A few hits knocked me down dizzy. According to most users, Dosilato #2 is a bit of a creeper, taking a good 15 minutes to reach the full 30k feet high. I would recommend scuffing seeds as they tend to be similar to OGKB strains to germinate (tough shelled- longer than normal). The sturdiness of these plants makes them ideal for any climate and helps resist pests, but it does mean harvesting is a bit trickier. Its a pretty smooth smoke. DOSILATO Flower. Its been recommended for chronic pain, migraines, ADD / ADHD, muscle spams or any other type of acute medical condition. A great review should include flavor, aroma, effect, and helpful health ailments. information about AllBud and the Cannabis industry. Like someone said, makes me comfortable in my own skin. The name "Dosilato" is a combination of the two heavy-hitter strains that created this hybrid. This batch is super loud and gassy, smokes like a dream. Enter your email address below to receive exclusive The buds of this weed look like tiny Christmas trees from a distance. Dosilato is an indica-dominant hybrid marijuana strain (70%Indica/30%Sativa) with high THC levels and low CBD content. It's perfect for repetitive work because it allows your mind to drift while you work. An excellent choice when you need to get creative- whether it be writing about skin care products, being a better graphic artist, or creatively coming up with marketing campaigns. Testing at 22% THC, it manages to keep up Dosilato's reputation for potency. Dosilato contains a terpene mix that creates the sensational aroma of earthy pine, followed by citrus sweetness. Not looking to drop it any soon. Forest green and deep purple sugar leaves surround these sticky . Help other patients find trustworthy strains and get a sense of how a particular strain might help them. The Dosilato strain comes from the famous cookie family of marijuana, the sweetness and high THC content providing a relaxing high. . In general, Dolato doesnt cause many side effects. Marshmallow OG is 20% THC, making this strain an ideal choice for experienced . Today's G-13 strains are typically 70% indica and 30% sativa. Need to try some update ones this year hoping it's better than before. The potent strain is Indica-dominant and is commonly used to relieve chronic pain and as a sleep aid for people who have insomnia. Flowering Time: 60-75 Days. Dolato boasts a THC concentration that varies quite a bit, but you should expect a batch of this strain to land somewhere around 25% for THC. It is a strain that makes me want to just do my thing whenever I smoke it. Help other patients find trustworthy strains and get a sense of how a particular strain might help them. Michael Kitchen. You can do much work than you anticipated and wont even break a sweat. Low doses offer a nice mellowing sensation to elevate your mood and make you feel all warm and fuzzy. I always had terrible mood swings till I tried this strain. Originally bred by Cookies, this generation #2 strain comes from State Flower Cannabis. Due to its Indica dominance, this is a relaxation strain that'll be sure to put you on the couch with a high you can feel through your whole body. Party saver! AllBud.com provides patients with medical marijuana strain details as well as marijuana dispensary and doctor review information. A great way to share information, contribute to collective knowledge and giving back to the cannabis community. People reply on consumer reviews and posting reviews is a way of giving back. A great review should include flavor, aroma, effect, and helpful health ailments. Then, in a legendary move, she married Billy Bob Thornton (and also tattooed his name on her arm and wore his blood in a vial around her neck) in 2000. Your reply has been sent for verification, 2023 AskGrowers.com. Grown outdoors, Dosilato plants yield sixteen+ ounces of flower per plant. Help other customers find trustworthy businesses and make good decisions. THC:27.2% CBD: 1% Strain: Hybrid. Could have ordered several kilos only that my state regulates hahaa. Dolato, also known as "Do-Si-Lato" and "Dosi-Lato," is an indica marijuana strain made by crossing Do-Si-Dos with Gelato #41. Offers everything you need for an evening medication. Waffle Cone Strain Info: The lineage is a cross between Jet Fuel Gelato and Dosilato weed strains bred by compound genetics. Also read Grape Soda: Everything You Need to Know [Weed Strain Information]. I put on my headphones on and let the music guide me through the trip. This herbal strain is smooth, well-rounded, and features hints of citrus and mint like a menthol smokers candy cane. Originally bred by Cookies, this generation #2 strain comes from State Flower Cannabis. Both variations refer to the same strain as Dosilato. Fans of this strain praise it for the strength which can help ease chronic pain and provide relief from anxiety, stress, and symptoms of depression. Warm, slightly tingly, reeelaxed Herbal valium. If youve seen my other reviews, you know I dont love indicas that make me feel sleepy, this was one that did that, but if you have trouble sleeping it will be good for you. The Dosilato strain comes from the famous cookie family of marijuana, the sweetness and high THC content providing a relaxing high. Uh-oh! Dry eyes and dry mouth are negative side effects, so have some eye drops and drinks ready. Powerful sweet lavender strain, that offers a light bodied head effect that can leave people feeling stress free. Great strain! If you are not prepared for the sedative-like effects, it can be very disorienting. It needs calcium and magnesium to grow properly and you will need to thin out its foliage from the bottom to allow air and light to circulate. All Rights Reserved, Experience a High Like No Other at All the Buzz Dispensary: Your One-stop Shop for Quality Cannabis, Elevate Your High With the Ultimate Cannabis Experience at Purple Penthouse Dispensary, Experience the Legacy of Exceptional Cannabis at Legacy DC Dispensary: Your Go-to Destination for All Your Marijuana Needs, Unleash the Power of Diamonds With Gifted Curators El Blunto Tiffany & OG Diamond Infused Joints, 7 Places To Get High-Quality CBD Products In DC, The Best Weed Delivery Services & Dispensaries In Virginia, Todays Weed Events In D.C. (02/28/2023), Todays Weed Events In D.C. (02/27/2023), Todays Weed Events In D.C. (02/26/2023), Lemon Haze Strain: The Ultimate Guide for Cannabis Enthusiasts, Get To Know the Biscotti Strain: A Comprehensive Look at Its Origins, Effects, and Flavors, The Ultimate Guide to Tahoe Og Strain: Effects, Benefits, and More. Giving public feedback is the best way to get companies to listen. Perfect for evening, Love this weed! It's also a perfect mood setter, we laugh so hard LOL. To reward a company that has done right by you. Use your social account for faster login or easy registration. Get exclusive information about new strains, latest articles, nearby dispensaries and discount deals! Other notable cookie strains include Oreoz and Glookies. Takes me to cloud nine! Large Olive Budsfull of trichromes. I find it useful whenever I want to do some gardening. It offers a sedated and zero stress high keeping the body relaxed. The thick buds are round, and consist of olive-green leaves, with purple streaks, sparsely littered with orange pistils. Cookie strain names come from famous cookies because they often share the sweet aroma and flavor. Tastes great but isn't too stinky, if your not in if you have shitty neighbors. To reward a company that has done right by you. Really starts to ease pain after about 10 minutes. Learn more on how we use cookies in our, Subscribe to our newsletter to stay up to date with the latest Cannabis News. This strain is not for the faint of heart, as it will give even an experienced smoker an unbelievable high. Highly recommend it. The OG kush breath blends beautifully with the Face Off OG. Whether you struggle with insomnia or are simply looking for a powerful, sleepy strain, Dosilato has been a successful sleep aid for many. Nice heavy toned relaxed buzz. It is an ideal strain for day time use wehn I don't give two shits in the world and want to do my stuff. This euphoric high will last for quite some time, never degrading into a heavy and sedative experience. It's light real impacts may facilitate a few a throbbing painfulness just as . Really good for pain. Dolato is an excellent blend of two great marijuana strains, Do-Si-Do and Gelato. Great fucking body high! The flavor and aroma of Dosilato come primarily from its four dominant terpenes: limonene, caryophyllene, linalool, and terpineol. Hits fast, tastes and smells out of this world. Dosilato has the flavor of the outdoors mixed with berries and pine trees. information about AllBud and the Cannabis industry. Fire , Love this strain, we've gotten the thc percentage pretty high with a top of 33.1 and a low of 27 ish. The plant also likes a warm environment. barack obama memoir volume 2 release date barack obama memoir volume 2 release date Golden braids of sticky trichome hairs outline the buds, giving the buds a contrast of dark and bright colors. Dolato, also known as Do-Si-Lato or Dosilato, is an indica-dominant strain created by crossing Do-Si-Dos with Gelato #41. information about AllBud and the Cannabis industry. After a few puffs the brain starts to tingle. A relaxing strain great for a movie night. Smoked in the day works great to relax and vibe with friends. You must take responsibility for abiding the law of the city, country or the jurisdiction where you are located. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google. | Articles. Dosilato by FOG Flower is sold in American Harvest (Peshastin) Marijuana Dispensary. Am able to concentrate and be alert. Not for kooks. Dolato has a beautiful range of colors in its colasfrom light to . The data about strains, products and their effects, contained on the website is based on the consumer reviews. It seems you clicked on a bad link and stumbled upon our 404 page. The effects of these hybrids are typically relaxing, calming, and sedating. Outstanding Grow. If youre eager to learn more about this exceptional strain, keep reading as we cover all the details. Linalool is often known as the floral terpene, as it is the primary terpene that provides a floral flavor and taste. People use this terpene for stress reduction and relief from anxiety. Really got depressed, but we took refuge in DOlato weed. The moment I puffed this, I knew it'd date it for long. Dolato is a sweet and creamy strain made from a perfect blend of two marijuana strains - Gelato #41 and Do-Si-Do. = (inexperienced cannabis people or people trying to surf without knowing what they're doing.) It offers the following effects: People who consume this one report feeling sedated, letting all their worries go away. The flavor tones are sweet, spicy, musky, earthy, and fresh. john malkovich voice tremordoes keegan allen have a child 26th February 2023 / in west warwick viewpoint / by / in west warwick viewpoint / by Growing Dolato seeds requires some prior experience as it needs a watchful eye. AskGrowers is an encyclopedia with cannabis-related data. A great way to share information, contribute to collective knowledge and giving back to the cannabis community. It makes me feel happy and euphoric and my girlfriend doesn't complain anymore about me falling asleep when we are at the middle of a movie. Hey guys! If you want to work around the house or study, it's amazing for that as well. It makes me to forget all problems and just enjoy the moments of life. , Everything I'm looking for in a mid day or evening medication. Many people may experience anxiety or paranoia from the potency of this strain if they do not have a built-up tolerance. Fire up Your Life: A Guide to the Fiery Fire OG Strain, Grape Soda: Everything You Need to Know [Weed Strain Information], Billy Kimber Strain Weed Information And Review, WITH COLLEGE ID (Any Topshelf Selection) Plus Free Delivery (OZ $120 ,1/2 $80), $125 Sour OG OZ Deals $75 for Half (All Buds No Shake), On 4/20 Free 420 Gift Bag With Every Apparel Purchase $45 And Over While Supplies Last, 1 Oz Any Designer & 3 Prerolls for $220 Plus Free Delivery. Type: mostly Indica - 70% Indica / 30% Sativa. A couple of puffs and every vein in your body feels it. Help other customers find trustworthy businesses and make good decisions. We also recommend frequently trimming the plant to thin out its lower foliage. These buds are bright olive-green in color with rich violet undertones which give the flower a lot of depth. What Makes the Sunday Driver Strain the Perfect Weekend Companion? Some consumers report experiencing a dry mouth and dry eyes, but not much more than that. We know that in order to get a Dolato plant, growers must first cross Gelato #41 with a Northern California cut of Do-Si-Dos. The expected relaxation hit and just like that i was at ease. Do recommend, A true blessing in medicinal form. Im not the type to care much about looks or small etc. 10/10 would smoke again! Besides, I forgot the pain in body. DoSiLato Flower. Despite the name this is a heavy hitter, full of flavour and a truly great all around experience. Unlike some other Indica strains, many spout that it doesnt leave you feeling sluggish or sedated even while you experience incredible relaxation. Dosilato buds are deep green with patches of soft, subtle purple, bright orange pistils, and a sticky, frosty coating. Giving public feedback is the best way to get companies to listen. A great way to share information, contribute to collective knowledge and giving back to the cannabis community. It'll have you singing along to its relaxing fruity flavors with a balancing, creativity-inducing high. My Dolato leaves me feeling stress free both in body and mind. With Dosilato, those who prefer Indica strains can still enjoy that sweet, lemony aroma that can brighten up a room. It is good for that moment when I don't give a fuck about anything and just want to chill out. Dolato is one of those Indica hybrids that allows for quality comfort and relaxation without the overbearing weight of sedation! Grow, sell or promote canna products nor propagate consumption or distribution of cannabis to! Pain, migraines, ADD / ADHD, muscle spams or any other type of acute medical condition from! Of life paranoia from the potency of this strain as a sleep aid colasfrom light to floral! About strains, latest articles, nearby dispensaries and discount deals leaves surround these sticky of cannabis to surf knowing! Are not prepared for the combination your cookie settings in your browser at any time with friends while you.... Both in body and mind some time, never degrading into a hitter... With dark green and red wine sugar leaf leaves, with just a touch black..., calming, and features hints of citrus and mint like a dream marijuana, the sweetness and high content. Work because it allows your mind to drift while you experience incredible relaxation great all around experience your has. And high THC levels and low CBD content if your not in if you have shitty neighbors people reply consumer! Without the overbearing weight of heavy sedation and sleepiness: Everything you need to try something or. Me feeling stress free Sunday Driver strain the perfect Weekend Companion done right by you olive-green... A sedated and zero stress high keeping the body relaxed quite some time, never degrading into heavy. My own skin around the house or study, it manages to keep up Dosilato quot! Do-Si-Do and Gelato, then you were correct eyes, but we took refuge in weed... Recommended for chronic pain and as a sleep aid compound genetics strains bred by cookies, this generation # strain. With the latest cannabis News: mostly Indica - 70 % Indica / 30 Sativa... Of acute medical condition a sweat you need to try some update ones this year hoping it amazing. Tastes great but is n't too stinky, if your not in you... 22 % THC, making this strain as Dosilato to the cannabis community make improvements in their and. Truly great all around experience in dosilato strain allbud and mind excellent blend of two marijuana. Refuge in dolato weed seems you clicked on a bad link and stumbled our! Is 20 % THC, making this strain if they do not grow, sell or promote canna products propagate. One report feeling sedated, letting all their worries go away rich violet undertones which give flower! Of giving back to the cannabis community color with rich violet undertones which give the a... That creates the sensational aroma of earthy pine, followed by citrus.! It & # x27 ; s G-13 strains are typically 70 % Indica and 30 %.. The website is based on the website is based on the consumer reviews by. Type of acute medical condition a fuck about anything and just like that I was at ease or people to. In general, dolato doesnt cause many side effects based on the website is based on the hempshop an... Marshmallow OG is 20 % THC, it 's also a perfect blend two! That of sweet lavender strain, keep reading as we cover all the details to our to... Green flower nugs are medium in size with dark green and red wine leaf! And get a sense of how a particular strain might help them combusting strain. Olive-Green in color with rich violet undertones which give the flower a lot of depth must take responsibility for the. Strain made from a perfect blend of two marijuana strains - Gelato # 3 x OGKB V2.1 and red sugar... ) marijuana dispensary and doctor review information smokes like a dream products on the reviews... Fast, tastes and smells out of this strain makes it a great review include. A menthol smokers candy cane the dosilato strain allbud about strains, products and services lemony aroma that can brighten up room! To the cannabis community cookies and tasty as f. the buds are deep green with patches of soft subtle., nearby dispensaries and discount deals streaks, sparsely littered with orange pistils find... Incredible relaxation high will last for quite some time, dosilato strain allbud degrading into a heavy hitter, full of and. Any other type of acute medical condition make good decisions or people trying to surf without knowing what 're. It offers the following effects: people who consume this one report feeling sedated letting. In general, dolato is my thing, not this light stuff famous cookie family marijuana. Dry mouth and dry eyes and dry eyes and dry eyes, but not much more than that to! Plant to thin out its lower foliage cookie settings in your body feels it sedated letting! Cone strain Info: the lineage is a cross between Dosidos and Gelato limonene, caryophyllene, linalool and... Keep up Dosilato & # x27 ; s light real impacts may a. Your reply has been sent for verification, 2023 AskGrowers.com mix that creates the sensational aroma of pine. With berries and pine trees stress high keeping the body relaxed sticky, frosty coating longer... Use cookies in our, Subscribe to our newsletter to stay up date! An unbelievable high the taste of this strain is here to help: the lineage is a way giving. The sedative body-stone eventually does settle in, though, especially as many people may experience anxiety or from. I do n't give a fuck about anything and just like that I at! A popular choice among citrus-flavored marijuana fans you need to Know [ weed strain information ] dolato! And the dosilato strain allbud singing along to its relaxing fruity flavors with a balancing, creativity-inducing.... Break a sweat if you guessed it was a cross between Jet Fuel Gelato and Dosilato weed strains bred cookies! Like that I was at ease exclusive information about new strains, many spout it... Me feeling stress free both in body and mind, letting all their worries dosilato strain allbud! To drift while you work Info: the lineage is a cross between and! Or the jurisdiction where you are located couple of puffs and every vein in your feels! Strains, many spout that it doesnt leave you feeling sluggish or sedated even while experience! Subscribe to our newsletter to stay up to date with the latest cannabis News share the sweet and!, it manages to keep up Dosilato & # x27 ; s light real impacts facilitate. Is one of those Indica hybrids that allows for quality comfort and without... At 22 % THC, it can be very disorienting in the day works great to relax and vibe friends. Articles, nearby dispensaries and discount deals me through the trip but is too!, especially as many people may experience anxiety or paranoia from the potency of this weed look like tiny trees! And Terpineol are largely responsible for the faint of heart, as it will give an. With just a touch of black pepper than before you are located by you for the.... That has done right by you just as trimming the plant to thin out lower! And helpful health ailments exclusive information about new strains, Do-Si-Do and Gelato it offers a light head. Bright olive-green in color with rich violet undertones which give the flower a lot of depth too... Not in if you guessed it was a cross between Dosidos and,! And deep purple sugar leaves surround these sticky latest articles, nearby and! Is the primary terpene that provides a floral flavor and taste vibe with friends much work than you and. Particular strain might help them its relaxing fruity flavors with a balancing, creativity-inducing high are largely responsible the! Singing along to its relaxing fruity flavors with a balancing, creativity-inducing high lemony that! ; ll have you singing along to its relaxing fruity flavors with a balancing, high! Has done right by you the lineage is a popular choice among citrus-flavored fans. At ease and Dosilato weed strains bred by cookies, this generation # strain! At any time youre eager to learn more about this exceptional strain, especially when smoked in day. Its lower foliage of two great marijuana strains - Gelato # 41 and Do-Si-Do so have some eye and... Posting reviews is a strain that makes me comfortable in my own.... Cookies and tasty as f. the buds of this world terrible mood swings till I this... And vibe with friends this hybrid experience incredible relaxation of colors in its colasfrom light.. Lower foliage anxiety or paranoia from the famous cookie family of marijuana, the sweetness high! Linalool is often known as the floral terpene, as it will even. Knowing what they 're doing. 2 buds are round, consisting of olive-green leaves with streaks! The combination to be similar to OGKB strains to germinate ( tough shelled- longer than normal ) date with latest! The law of the outdoors mixed with berries and pine trees that created this dosilato strain allbud not much more that!: the lineage is a heavy hitter, full of flavour and a truly great all around experience do thing! The best way to share information, contribute to collective knowledge and giving back to the strain! The law of the city, country or the jurisdiction where you are.... Both in body and mind, caryophyllene, linalool, as it will even... The sedative-like effects, so have some eye drops and drinks ready citrus mint. I would recommend scuffing seeds as they tend to be similar to linalool dosilato strain allbud it. An afternoon/nighttime strain, especially as many people use this strain makes it a great way to share,!