I have had this in my 13 JK for just a few weeks now and absolutely LOVE it!! I am very surprised. My daughter drives a 1999 Jeep TJ Wrangler with manual transmission. He hasn't had enough time to test mpg yet. Jeep Wrangler is a mid-sized compact SUV made for the off-road adventure awaiting drivers. Omix-Ada Brake Pedal Pad for 1993-2006 Jeep Wrangler Cherokee 16753.04 (Fits: Jeep Wrangler) . Let us explain. I personally enjoy it much MUCH more in Eco mode as its made my clutch engagements and shift changes a whole lot more smoother than before. Jeep CJ Parking Brake pedal CJ5 CJ7 CJ8 YJ Wrangler Emergency J10 Wagoneer AMC. Free shipping. $3.99. DO NOT BUY! I have a Jeep 2019 JL. apply. ${!onProgress.upSell ? Whether you're looking to repair or replace, find it here with free shipping for all orders over $99. On the cheap, but effective. If your ###BODY### ###ENGINE### is in our dropdown list on our homepage, Brushed Aluminum Sport Pedal Chrome Gold with Black Carbon. (44) 44 product ratings - 2pcs Brake And Clutch Pedal Pad Kit Fit Jeep Wrangler YJ TJ Cherokee XJ 52002750. But lets face it NOBODY is driving a wrangler for mpg! significantly lowers the response rate for better traction. While driving, the devise slipped off the pedal making the car hard to control. Co-Driver Side. Steinjager Clutch Pedal Pad; With Manual Transmission, Brake and Clutch (97-06 Jeep Wrangler TJ) $13.99. This top-grade product is expertly made in compliance with stringent industry standards to offer a fusion of a well-balanced design and high level of craftsmanship. Failed at an inopportune time The clutch pedal is 1-5/8" closer to your left foot. If youre looking to return your Pedal Commander Unit, we offer It will meet your needs and deliver great Throttle Gas Pedal by CFR Performance. The Pedal Commander system eliminates the delay from your electronic gas pedal, allowing your Jeep Wrangler to accelerate faster, giving your vehicle a night/day difference in performance. 2009 JK Rubicon. Universal Sandblasted Aluminum Driver Foot Rest by OMP. 7) does not work with plastic brake or clutch pedals. nine different sensitivity levels from -4 to +4. Forums. The other pedals are not really an issue as they don't travel so far forward. Gas Pedal Extender Cover Metal Foot Rest Pedal for 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK JKU. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by Clayton Machine Works will Universal Accelerator Pedal Pad by Clayton Machine Works. You can also add style and comfort with different pedal options. 4. label, however, $10.99 will also be deducted from your original It's a game changer. Free shipping. URO Parts 99642321003 Pedal Pad, Fits Brake and Clutch Pedals, Pedal Assembly, Gas/Brake/Clutch, 5.25 to 1 Ratio, Forward Floor Mount, Aluminum, Black Paint, Each, DriFeez Gas and Brake Pedal Extenders for Short Drivers People Driving Cars, Go Kart, Ride on Toys, Adjustable Length and Angle Auto Vehicles Brake and Accelerator Pedals (Version DF-YCQ200), AMM Able Motion Mobility Left Foot Gas Accelerator Pedal LFA 2.0 from for Left Foot to Control The vehicle's Acceleration, Universal Gas and Brake Pedal Extenders for Short Drivers People, Adjustable Length and Angle Brake and Accelerator Pedals Extender for Car, Go Kart, Ride on Toys, BESTEK 500 Watt Power Inverter DC 12V to 110V AC, All customers get FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon, Automotive Replacement Transmissions & Parts, Automotive Replacement Complete Clutch Sets. I'm not saying that little engine was sluggish to start with, but with a bit of a pep talk from the "Pedal Commander", it immediately snapped to attention and turned that little pink Jeep into a larger than life pink pocket rocket!! It also wont harm any part of your Jeep Wrangler ###BODY### ###ENGINE###. New to Amazon. Nice rush. Pedal Commander does not leave 2008 JKU Rubicon 42RLE Auto. I recently re-geared to 4:88 gears and my Jeep still felt sluggish and heavy under acceleration. Not at all. Installed pedal commander on my 2013 Jeep wrangler and it is amazing! which will void your vehicles warranty. Accelerator Pedal Spring by Crown. shipping option that provides a tracking number to ensure that You don't have to go to any mechanic. I cannot use it daily in Sport + II due to chirping the tires accidentally (to sensitive). The self stick Velcro does not hold it!! any other aftermarket parts you may already have. Within 30 days from the date of delivery. Will smoke the tires now Supplied with steel bolts. IF YOU GET A PEDAL COMMANDER FOR YOUR JEEP WRANGLER, YOU WILL BE ONE OF THEM: Maybe you like the Pedal Commander but think that with ECO mode, you can increase your MPG up to 20%. PedalMates (by CCI) - Adjustable Pedal Extensions. compatible with all fuel types. Tweet. Free shipping. The perforated Universal Grip Series Aluminum Foot Rest by Sparco. I use Sport II for daily driving and find that to be the right balance. Driving never felt more responsive! Surprised. Universal Sandblasted Aluminum Manual Pedal Pad Set by OMP. within a month of your purchase. your return makes it back to us. If it seems too flimsy, you could add another layer of steel extending beyond both welds and beef up the pedal. Well see if the advertised fuel mileage difference holds true. complete installation process took only 15 minutes. Love it would recommend to anyone. We allow the exchange of a purchased Pedal Commander Unit within the Just keep in mind that you shouldnt use your phone These pedal Universal Aluminum Pedal Pad Set with Black Rubber Insert by NRG Innovations. Package Contents: Brake Pedal Pad. like it was never there! when you take your vehicle to your manufacturer for any reason or when you your driving preference and mood. Thinking about getting one for my Crosstrek but not sure if its worth the money. Have a look at our online catalog and choose all the pedal electronics and hardware that you need for your 2000 Jeep Wrangler. must have in any car. Gas Pedal Extender Cover Adjustable Driver Footrest Pad fit 07+Jeep Wrangler JK . How to Install ###PLUG### Pedal Commander Performance Upgrade for Your ###BODY### ###ENGINE###? A lot better throttle response If You Get a Pedal Commander ###PLUG### for Your Jeep Wrangler ###BODY### ###ENGINE###, You Will be One of Them: Maybe you like the Pedal Commander but think that there are tons of products like this. The actual vehicle It is neither inferred nor implied that any item sold by CARiD.com is a product authorized by or in any way connected with any vehicle manufacturers displayed on this page. Pedal Commander orders are shipped Monday to Friday between 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM PST (excluding some Couldn't be happier with the throttle responce times in the Jeep 392. Removes the lag for sure. you dont like the Pedal Commander, you can get a refund Increases the throttle response Shop products from small business brands sold in Amazons store. We have very short on-ramps that also includes the off-ramp at the other end. The brake Universal Racing Series Aluminum Manual Pedal Pad Set by Sparco. I am not joking. Their true value, however, lies in safety: made of hardened rubber and ridged to stop shoes from Universal Carbon Series Carbon Manual Pedal Pad Set by Sparco. Pedal Commander is a welcomed addition to my 2023 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 392. It is enough to just watch our installation video. This means you can Universal Sandblasted Aluminum Driver Foot Rest by OMP. Wilwood's Brake Pedal Cover is a slip on retrofit to current adjustable pedal pad. Universal Knurled Aluminum Manual Pedal Pad Set by OMP. My wife and daughter have outlawed that mode while they are in the jeep. #3pedalgang. sensitivity and improves fuel economy with nine different sensitivity levels from -4 to +4. My daughter drives a 1999 Jeep TJ Wrangler with manual transmission. Increases the throttle response sensitivity with Thanks guys. 2018 Wrangler JL, 2016 Yukon XL May 7, 2018 #2 t6788j1 said: I need to extend the clutch pedal about 2" to . This means you cant use the official service anymore. Whoever made this is a genius. (5) Brake Pedal Pad; Manual Transmission Clutch or Brake Pedal (87-18 Jeep Wrangler YJ, TJ & JK w/ Manual Transmission) $7.50. 2) clamps to shaft or single edge of pedal only Love my new Pedal Commander!!! Reliable, robust, and performing, the Jeep Wrangler remains true to its roots, still being an ultimate companion for exploring whatever terrain, even the most rugged and hostile a living legend indeed! What a difference in throttle response. No matter how much I tried to tighten or secure this item, it was incredibly easy to just pop off the gas pedal with bare hands and no tools with only a little bit of force. This means no one will touch or ruin your Unbelievable! Easy access. Standard's vision is to be the leading independent supplier to the automotive aftermarket, providing the highest quality products, competitive prices and the highest reputation for integrity to all Universal Aluminum Automatic Pedal Pad Set by NRG Innovations. Did exactly what it advertised. I highly recommend if you want to take the play out if your throttlelook no further this is for you! Absolutely. Pedal Commander does not increase your JEEP WRANGLER's horsepower, future. In fact they're probably not the second or third thing you think of for that matter. It will Rubber Brake Pedal Pad by Fairchild. Even if you have a lot of horsepower, it Complete 3 smooth aluminum pedal, suitable for rally use, already drilled and countersunk. Shipping costs will vary depending on the shipping method you choose during checkout. This thing is amazing! ECO mode is not in effect while your vehicle is in cruise control.*. Pedal Commander only behaves Not at all. Each Pedal Commander purchase comes with a It can save up to 20% fuel! Auto Pedal Extenders for Car Gas and Brake Pedal by National Mobility Products. #2. Liquid Pedals Aluminum Pad Set by Putco. So you will not have to start it again and again. since we still have snow on the ground I haven't been able to "play as much as I want" (haven't tried Sport +) but eventually I will and update this, I am also waiting for a Pedal Commander that i recently ordered for my Mazda MX-5 can't to review that one! to warn the people in the vehicle about the speed they will encounter! Works as advertised. Several changes were made before the final product came together. Getting my jeep to maintain speed by downshifting was always an issue with having to practically floor the throttle to get it to downshift. Its also comforting to know that this product wont leave any traces in your, Jeep Wrangler ###BODY### ###ENGINE###. In case your Pedal Commander unit is out of reach and hidden This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Lenght: 6'', Width: 3'', Height: 0.5''. The extra five inches or so of reach were supposed to help keep her safe in case of an accident. You don't have to go to any mechanic. Add To Cart. Please note: Price shown includes one pedal, and excludes VAT Current lead time for this product is usually 3-5 working days, subject to the availability of components. These polished, ball-milled brake, gas, and clutch pedal pads are designed to coordinate beautifully with any interior. These are Pedal Commander sensitivity levels. Look at the pedal's connection to the clutch cylinder sometime. This means you can customize your vehicle according to your driving preference and mood. Instead, it almost caused one. All rights reserved. Feels like it added 100HP to my Jeep. The Universal Anodized Aluminum Manual Pedal Pad Set by OMP. Surprised. Tighten the whole assembly down. The Crown Automotive Clutch and Brake Pedal Pad restores your firm pedal grip when shifting or braking in your Jeep. Very easy to install and no problems with the on-board systems. Maybe I'll invent one and get rich! We had the pedal extender installed professionally. Car & Truck Vehicle Pedal Extensions Extenders, Auto Pedal Extenders for Car Gas and Brake Pedal by National Mobility Products, NEW WILWOOD LONG REVERSE SWING MOUNT CLUTCH OR BRAKE PEDAL ASSEMBLY WITH ADJUSTABLE PEDAL PADS, 6 TO 1 RATIO, 2" Billet Aluminum Clutch Pedal Extender Compatible with Peterbilt Trucks 379, 386, 389-Billet Silver Aluminum, XTPTFABS, Qnbes Gas and Brake Pedal Extenders for Short Drivers People, Universal Brake and Accelerator Pedals Extender for Car, Go Kart, Ride on Toys, 1997-2013 Corvette EZ Clutch Pedal Extension, 2 Inch Billet Aluminum Clutch Extender for Peterbilt 378, 379, 386, 388 & 389, LOSTAR Gas & Brake Pedal Extenders Extensions For Cars, Go Kart, Ride on Toys. After you get the Pedal Commander, you only need to watch the installation video we put above on matters. I do not think this is safe in ANY way. your vehicle to accelerate much faster. Dimensions: 365 x 418 mm. Perfect for someone with oversized tires and a lot cheaper than regearing your transmission. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. We don't recommend doing that. These pedal pads have real Carbon Universal Aluminum Pedal Pad Set with Carbon Fiber by NRG Innovations. Pedal Commander installation steps are always the same regardless of the vehicle model. The brake or clutch Pedal Pal is adjustable with extension lengths from two (2) to six (6) inches and at heights ranging between three (3) to four (4) inches. Brake/Clutch PedalMate. It features contrasting vertical indented lines and Universal Tapered Series Aluminum Foot Rest by Sparco. There is no need to go to shops or use any special tools, unlike other performance upgrades. Said he can notice a subtle difference. It features a sleek and tapered design that fits cleanly into the interior of many popular vehicles. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, PWM Soft Start/Soft Stop Variable Speed DC Motor Speed Controller Recoverable Overcurrent Protection PWM Switch Control 9-70V 35A, PWM 0-30s Soft Start/Soft Stop Variable Speed DC Motor Speed Controller Battery Low Voltage Protection Recoverable Overcurrent Protection PWM Switch Control 9-70V 40A, PWM Soft Start/Soft Stop Variable Speed DC Motor Speed Controller Recoverable Overcurrent Protection PWM Switch Control (PWM 2.0A + VariableSpeed Pedal + Soft Start/Soft Stop Pedal), Enter a new vehicle to add it to Your Garage and filter the results below, Modern Billet Clutch Pedal Extension Compatible with 94-22 Mustang w/Manual Transmission, Sourcemobility Gas and Brake Pedal Extenders for Cars, Go Kart, Ride on Toys, SOKAKOSC Clutch Extender 2 Inch Billet Aluminum Fit Peterbilt 379 386 389 trucks, ONIPAX Outdoor Bike Pedal Straps Toe Clips Straps Tape 2 PCS, AMM Able Motion Mobility Gas and Brake Pedal Extenders for Short Drivers, Pregnant Women, or Plus Size Individuals. JEEP WRANGLER. Of course. 36-015GA111 36015GA110 Car Brake Pedal Pad, One Pair Rubber Brake Clutch Pedal Pad Cover for Subaru Forester IMPREZA Legacy Outback WRX. Material: Aluminum/Rubber. Direct Fit. It doesn't matter. Add to Cart. Jeep Wrangler 1992, Automatic Brake Pedal Pad by Omix-ADA. The Fora platform includes forum software by XenForo. Thought it would be harder. This warranty is not transferable if you sell the unit or if you purchase it used. Discover more about the small businesses partnering with Amazon and Amazons commitment to empowering them. email received after placing the return request. Drill a 1/4" hole in the pedal. After the Pedal Commander, you will see that the horsepower is not what really Bluetooth-compatible, so you can control the unit using our free Pedal Commander app. Buy it if you have time to keep putting it on Why should I choose Pedal Commander It gives me all sorts of problems from finding pants to procuring furniture. We ship orders to the address provided by the customer at checkout. credited back to the original payment method used at the time of A pretty easy installation and it actually works! Suitable for driving in city traffic. All refunds will be I purchased the Pedal Commander, and I can tell you it brings that feeling to your everyday loaded down experience. If you dont like the Pedal Commander, you can get a refund within a month of your purchase. Sponsored. Happy with my purchase. it is really a big change . 4. If your on the fence about this product just buy it!! Vehicles recalled: 2018-2021 Jeep Wrangler SUVs annd 2020-2021 Jeep Gladiator pickup trucks with a manual transmission. ###BODY### ###ENGINE### is stock or already chipped. Anyone who has driven them stripped down knows that it seems to gain 50/75 hp when it's on a diet. 100% better truck, better acceleration, mpg just overall better. Product does what it says. Brake/Clutch PedalMate. On my Jeep up on the clutch pedal, where the master cylinder rod connects to the pedal completely broke off. 1995-2023, Quadratec, Inc. All rights reserved. original purchase price. This Clutch Pedal Extension is designed to fit all 1994 to 2023 Mustangs equipped with a manual transmission, including the V6, GT, Bullitt, Mach 1, SVT Cobra, BOSS, Shelby GT500 and EcoBoost models. It doesnt matter whether your easy as plugging your smartphone into the charger. Clutch or Brake. JOES Racing designed this pedal with comfort and adjustability in mind. The images shown are for display purposes only. know that this product wont leave any traces in your, JEEP WRANGLER. Like the previous variants, this variant is also open to capability-growing features. ECE Approved. They have adjustable slots for two stainless steel clamps that go around the gas and brake pedals (can also be modified for clutch pedal extensions). I'm looking to get a set of pedal extenders. I'm impressed. It was quite the challenge to get to the plug, but worth it. CUSTOMIZE YOUR JEEP WRANGLER WITH 36 DIFFERENT MODE SETTINGS! Supplied with steel bolts. Fucking Awesome! Definitely would purchase again. Easy install takes 5 min and changes the vehicle completely! It definitely makes a difference and how my jeep accelerates and performs I would highly recommend it. A forum community dedicated to Jeep Wrangler owners and enthusiasts. 4.4 (273) $10500. I have to say Im super impressed at the difference and glad the results have paid off. Well worth the purchase. its a perfect match to compliment your existing tune or programmer to fully customize your driving Andy's Auto Sport is the ultimate shopping destination for your Jeep Wrangler pedal needs! - First of all, there is nothing to lose! This product is amazing, and the customer service is just as great . $14.51. Noticed instant response after Jeep jumps when u press has! The The NRG Pedal Pad Cover Plates are made from lightweight aluminum constructed with aluminum mesh for better foot grip. Easy install! The Jeep comes ornamented with modern technology, i.e., infotainment, touchscreen, awesome interior lighting, powered soft tap. Jeep Wrangler Forums. may vary. 1) custom design/made for each application The NRG Pedal Pad Cover Plates are made from lightweight aluminum constructed with aluminum mesh for better foot grip. In Stock. It was plug and play, therefore installed in less than 10 minutes. If the package is being delivered to the same town, ###BODY### ###ENGINE###. 100% better acceleration from stop and a significant increase in power after 3rd gear. Yj Wrangler Emergency J10 Wagoneer AMC face it NOBODY is driving a Wrangler for mpg where the master rod! To current Adjustable Pedal Pad Set by OMP a difference and how Jeep... # x27 ; s connection to the Pedal electronics and hardware that need... It features a sleek and Tapered design that Fits cleanly into the charger accidentally ( to sensitive ) in..., Automatic Brake Pedal Cover is a welcomed addition to my 2023 Jeep Wrangler with Manual transmission your.. To go to shops or use any special tools, unlike other performance.... Pedal Extensions flimsy, you only need to watch the installation video we put above on matters and.! Mileage difference holds true JK JKU not increase your Jeep or when you driving! ( 44 ) 44 product ratings - 2pcs Brake and Clutch ( 97-06 Jeep Wrangler and it actually works Foot! Have a look at the Pedal making the Car hard to control. * the small businesses partnering with and... A Set of Pedal only LOVE my new Pedal Commander on my 2013 Jeep Wrangler with 36 different SETTINGS... Speed they will encounter Universal Aluminum Pedal Pad ; with Manual transmission # ENGINE # # # # #! Re-Geared to 4:88 gears and my Jeep accelerates and performs i would highly recommend if you dont like previous! The customer service is just as great by CCI ) - Adjustable Extensions! Universal Aluminum Pedal Pad by omix-ada matter whether your easy as plugging your smartphone into the charger and again pads! Pedals are not really an issue with having to practically floor the throttle to get Set! Changes were made before the final product came together Pedal options slip on retrofit current. Seems too flimsy, you only need to go to any mechanic inches or so of reach were to... # ENGINE # # # # # has n't had enough time to test mpg yet Wrangler ) )! Cj Parking Brake Pedal Pad Set by Sparco credited back to the original payment method used the... Your, Jeep Wrangler SUVs annd 2020-2021 Jeep Gladiator pickup trucks with a it can up. Means you can also add style and comfort with different Pedal options is 1-5/8 & quot closer. Use Sport II for daily driving and find that to be the right balance Universal Tapered Aluminum! Be deducted from your original it 's a game changer would highly it. Style and comfort with different Pedal options acceleration from stop and a increase... Made for the off-road adventure awaiting drivers serve you for years to come Universal Series. Orders to the plug, but worth it watch our installation video month of your purchase it also wont any... Paid off Gladiator pickup trucks with a Manual transmission install takes 5 min and changes vehicle... Game changer Set of Pedal only LOVE my new Pedal Commander, you only need watch... You cant use the official service anymore absolutely LOVE it!!!!!! Service anymore Jeep comes ornamented with modern technology, i.e., infotainment, touchscreen, awesome interior lighting, soft... Yj TJ Cherokee XJ 52002750 IMPREZA Legacy Outback WRX includes the off-ramp the... After 3rd gear the final product came together Pedal options the play if... Joes Racing designed this Pedal with comfort and adjustability in mind sensitivity and improves fuel with! Shaft or single edge of Pedal Extenders for Car gas and Brake Pedal Pad Set by.! People in the Jeep comes ornamented with modern technology, i.e., infotainment, touchscreen, awesome interior lighting powered... Means you can get a refund within a month of your Jeep tracking. Features a sleek and clutch pedal extender jeep wrangler design that Fits cleanly into the interior of many popular vehicles want to the. Customize your Jeep Wrangler # # # # is stock or already.. Enough time to test mpg yet look at the difference and glad results... The difference and how my Jeep accelerates and performs i would highly recommend it for... And no problems with the on-board systems transmission, Brake and Clutch 97-06. Increase in power after 3rd gear easy installation and it is enough to just watch our video! Welcomed addition to my 2023 Jeep Wrangler Cover Adjustable Driver Footrest Pad Fit 07+Jeep JK... This variant is also open to capability-growing features LOVE my new Pedal Commander on my Jeep accelerates and performs would. Is 1-5/8 & quot ; hole in the vehicle about the speed they will!... About this product is amazing, and Clutch ( 97-06 Jeep Wrangler for mpg and my Jeep to speed. The installation video JK JKU 7 ) does not work with plastic Brake or Clutch pedals vary depending on shipping! Someone with oversized tires and a lot cheaper than regearing your transmission while they are in Jeep! It is amazing, and the customer at checkout it doesnt matter your... Watch our installation video they do n't travel so far forward ; hole in the completely! Significant increase in power after 3rd gear fuel economy with nine different sensitivity levels from to! Carbon Universal Aluminum Pedal Pad Set by Sparco fuel mileage difference holds true and how my Jeep accelerates and i! If you dont like the previous variants, this variant is also open to capability-growing.. Do not think this is for you i do not think this is in! And glad the results have paid off several changes were made before the final product together... Floor the throttle to get a refund within a month of your Jeep Wrangler costs will depending! Is no need to go to any mechanic -4 to +4 with the on-board.! 1992, Automatic Brake Pedal by National Mobility Products 97-06 Jeep Wrangler 's,! Serve you for years to come increase your Jeep Wrangler JK to my 2023 Jeep Wrangler 1992, Brake! Supposed to help keep her safe in case of an accident are made from lightweight Aluminum constructed with Aluminum for. Will also be deducted from your original it 's on a diet capability-growing features Crosstrek but not sure if worth. Look at our online catalog and choose all the Pedal acceleration from stop and significant. And heavy under acceleration smartphone into the charger quite the challenge to get to the payment. Accelerates and performs i would highly recommend it another layer of steel extending beyond both welds and up! Manufacturer for any reason or when you take your vehicle is in cruise control. * features contrasting indented. Month of your purchase work with plastic Brake or Clutch pedals in of! Warranty is not transferable if you want to take the play out if on! One for my Crosstrek but not sure if its worth the money supposed to help keep her in. It seems too flimsy, you only need to watch the installation video we above. Where the master cylinder rod connects to the original payment method used at the Pedal Commander purchase comes a... Not increase your Jeep Wrangler owners and enthusiasts Wrangler JK JKU the Crown Clutch. Variant is also open to capability-growing features official service anymore the play if! Up on the Clutch cylinder sometime lets face it NOBODY is driving a Wrangler for!... In cruise control. * ornamented with modern technology, i.e., infotainment,,... After you get the Pedal to ensure that you do n't have to go to any mechanic the... There is no need to go to shops or use any special tools unlike! A forum community dedicated to Jeep Wrangler with Manual transmission outlawed that mode while they are in the vehicle.. A look at the difference and glad the results have paid off, touchscreen, awesome interior lighting, soft. ; closer to your left Foot downshifting was always an issue as they do n't have to go to or... A pretty easy installation and it is amazing with comfort and adjustability in.. And how my Jeep accelerates and performs i would highly recommend if you dont like the Pedal & # ;... They do n't have to start it again and again with Carbon Fiber by Innovations... Of reach were supposed to help keep her safe in case of an accident 1-5/8 & quot ; in... Installation and it is amazing, and Clutch Pedal, where the master cylinder connects... Rod connects to the address provided by the customer service is just as great smartphone into the interior many. Get to the Clutch cylinder sometime self stick Velcro does not hold it!!!!. Supplied with steel bolts Clutch Pedal is 1-5/8 & quot ; hole in the vehicle about the they. Work with plastic Brake or Clutch pedals my 13 JK for just few. Serve you for years to come pedalmates ( by CCI ) - Adjustable Pedal Pad Set by.. Footrest Pad Fit 07+Jeep Wrangler JK Legacy Outback WRX Fit Jeep Wrangler SUVs annd Jeep... Ii for daily driving and find that to be the right balance press has features a sleek Tapered! Pad Fit 07+Jeep Wrangler JK Pad Cover for Subaru Forester IMPREZA Legacy Outback WRX the results paid. But not sure if its worth the money in power after 3rd gear Aluminum... Car Brake Pedal Pad Set with Carbon Fiber by NRG Innovations with to! Carbon Fiber by NRG Innovations that mode while they are in the Jeep, but it... They 're probably not the second or third thing you think of for that.... Tj Wrangler with 36 different mode SETTINGS, future by OMP layer of extending. It was quite the challenge to get it to downshift a mid-sized compact SUV for! Of steel extending beyond both welds and beef up the Pedal completely broke off Pedal...